Raildex

twitter.com/js_06/status/1146855970104107008

>NT22R be out next Tuesday with translations starting Wednesday at the earliest.

Attached: NT22R be out next Tuesday with translations starting Wednesday at the earliest..jpg (600x423, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KAMACHI_KA/status/1146687592894590981
twitter.com/koru3273/status/1147165964443643904
melonbooks.co.jp/corner/detail.php?corner_id=1058
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUZk95qoaxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Anna pure?

Attached: 1498533479498.png (173x206, 32K)

Pure lewd

She’s a girl.

How many rarities are in IF? I got four 2* but I don't know if that's good or not.

Touma will impregnate MisaMisa and become a Demon Lord

Attached: 42679581_p25_master1200.jpg (204x448, 34K)

The hell is up with that OP image. You had one job you dumb hobgoblin! ONE JOB! Jesus Christ.

Goes from one to three, the rest of the stars you upgrade yourself

Has anyone managed to upgrade a character yet? Needing 100 shards to upgrade from 3* is a real pain.

Uiharu pls

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-183434.png (1920x1080, 1M)

You're only angry about it because the text covers Index's face. Just admit it.

Now we have to look at that OP image for hours and possibly the entire day if it’s a slow thread. That couldn’t have been.. ohh I don’t know, the second image you posted in the thread? It HAD to be the OP image? The image that everybody on Yea Forums ends up seeing? You’re representing the fanbase with a image with sample written directly across the middle. What has to be going through your head to look at something like that and go l “ohh this is a great OP image” user. Now we all have to suffer because of it.*

I want Accelerator to be in handcuffs watching as Last Order is tortured to death!

The text shouldn’t even be there in the first place. That image already exists without the huge sample lettering directly across the middle. It’s like OP didn’t even bother to take half a second to find a good image. They just saved the first one they seen and used that.

She did the face

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-012318_IF.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

How can we expect anybody to take this fan base seriously when we have the worst OP image on the site! It’s ridiculous!

Pure slut.

No and that's why she's so great, I bet she forces Aiwass to do asphyxiation play with her all the time

Attached: 1518466622911.jpg (742x720, 52K)

Everybody complains about the quality of Index s3 but with OP images like this and nobody seemingly even caring you’re all just as bad.

No triangle mouth no buy

Honestly, we just don't care at this point

This is AR, we have some news speculations:

twitter.com/KAMACHI_KA/status/1146687592894590981
>Kamachi tweets about an exciting new announcement that is likely not connected to Miki(he didn't retweet this nor the official channel) calling To Aru big wave.

>The tweet is mostly about Index and there's some leaks about big news relating to NT22R

>If there's no new info from media mix at AX2019 (panel ETA in 7hours) then it's most likely going to be about a third Index LN series or perhaps a reboot

Attached: received_483438768896412.png (598x470, 101K)

I honestly think they should finally end Index. The milking is just too much.

I bet my virginity it's not gonna be an announcement for a NT anime

So,after reading that translated but of NTR,I thought of important question:does Misaki put her precious whistle into her vagina or ass while thinking about Touma or she keeps pure and clean?We need to establish that

>the milking has been too much
>in a series that hasnt even had half its current content adapted
here's your (You)

>reboot
Pls no. But what if it's a SEQUEL disguised as a reboot?

She keeps it clean and pure like her body waiting for Touma

How the hell would that even work

There's no reboot coming obviously

Like the Evangelion Rebuilds. It's actually a sequel to the original series and the End of Evangelion.

There's zero chance of a reboot at this point dude. I'm hoping we maybe get some OVAs at some point of the OT arcs that got totally fucked, but that's a pretty long shot.

I would love to see a series of Index that was actually a sequel to the End of Evangelion.

What, is Touma just gonna have his memories this time around or something? I mean supposedly he did say he regrets making Touma lose his memories, but he doesn't have to remake the whole thing cause of that

A prequel disguised as a reboot.

Yeah, no. Why would it end now when it's getting arguably the biggest push its ever had? As long as Kamachi still enjoys writing it, and the fans stick with it then there's no reason for it to conclude.

Maybe NT22R is Kamachi finally rectifying that

Wait I got it. Its a reboot of OT that will be played simultaneously along side of the NT anime

Attached: 1264378609742.jpg (542x450, 28K)

>the entirety of the Raildex verse actually is one of many possible time loops

Chances are after NTR 22 Touma is just going to remain Touma with no big changes. He is still going to have IB as a main power, will probably lose the dragons and other shit. And no one is really going to die

It's Tsubasa all over again

Attached: 1488325374239.jpg (349x344, 22K)

The bit in NT2 where Birdway dumps the plot/explanations of the magic systems for people that didn't read OT except they just re-adapt all of OT with her narrating it.

This. They need to keep the story going somehow.

Absolutely brilliant

>everything looks better
>it was all Birdway vision of her dashing onii-chan

Attached: 1555368971356.jpg (1120x1280, 284K)

>If there's no news at the anime expo its probably a reboot
>everyone instantly assumes its the anime the rumours are about
Obviously Index alternative isn't happening either, but I could see Kamachi pretending part 3 is a reboot for a while to play on the rebirth reverse angle more

Does that mean Himegami is running into some gay vampires

Just another possibility of the continuum shift.

This would work really fucking well, actually. Every time there's some weird complicated power that was explained in the narration in the novels you could just cut out to Hamazura or Accel asking what the fuck is going on then Birdway could call them an idiot and explain it.

Gets to Izzard arc
>You fought a guy that could do anything with his mind and then ate him, Boss?
>Stiyl said he was alright
>tch, there is absolutely no fucking way he's alright. Why would only that attack do no physical damage?
>Touma's face when

Attached: eh.jpg (1720x1236, 210K)

>All the girls look uglier
>Especially Othinus during NT10 when she suspects she's stealing her onii-chan

Attached: 10BFC3E9-21FB-47A6-B093-BF5DB8A7CA29.jpg (1120x1280, 303K)

Congrats you made Anna

>giving a retard attention
Get it together user

You be quiet!

>othinus progressively looks uglier to the point that she looks like a fucking hobgoblin
>Touma flirting with a hobgoblin
Bonus for waifufags getting pissed off

Anna's hair goes down to her ankles, which kind of surprised me. I expected it to look like pic attached.

Attached: W8IRr0qg.png (728x857, 500K)

The only tiny little flaw with it is that it turns the NT2 adaptation into over 3 seasons of content.

Honestly though I can't see this working for longer than an arc. Even Kamachi isn't insane enough to make 90% of his female cast ugly permanently for a gag.

Kamachi's been playing fire emblem, don't bother him about it.

>When they pass NT2 True Gremlin takes over narration
>Then Aleister, Aiwass and Mina for Kamisato onwards
>Anna takes over for the last arc

Sorry.

It will only be for the arcs that said girl gets the most time with Touma. Index will go back to her regular design after OT1 for example.

SOON

Attached: Index Emblem.png (1364x1904, 482K)

>Touma has a visible bulge when Aleister is narrating
>the capsule hotel is an entire chapter/episode long

What happened to OG Aleister's body?

She’s actually better.

>Touma has to keep interupting Aleister's story to say to whoever is listening that no, in fact, touma did NOT toss Aleister on the floor and make hot steamy love to him, the erotica writer is just making shit up again.

Probably destroyed during the WB crash.

It’s okay user. At the end of the day we’re all just messing around.

What Tokiwadai student is most likely to sluff school to go to the mall with you?

Saten
Mikoto
Uiharu
Kuroko

I vaguely remember Coronzon grabbing it with her hair, but I don't whether it left the building with her or was lost in the explosion in WRspace.

Probably Saten.

>Saten
>Tokiwadai student

Maintenence why? I need to keep rerolling

>reboot
YAAAAAAAAAAAS! OT Touma > NT Touma

I forgot.

What Tokiwadai student is most likely to sluff school to go to the mall with you?

Mikoto
Misaki
Kingou
Junko

I meant Kongou but she’s pretty much royalty anyways.

>inb4 girls can’t be kings
The blonde girl from fate is a king.

Why? Because you're a fucking faggot?

Calm down. We’re all friends here.

Cringe

That’s true.

And Index too!

I bet the big announcement is that last order doesn't wear panties.

>Kamachi tweets about an exciting new announcement that is likely not connected to Miki(he didn't retweet this nor the official channel) calling To Aru big wave.
Another crossover LN maybe? From what I know Kamachi isn't exactly in charge of that twitter account.

You assume she needs them because she’s a girl?

Misaki a pile of shit

I think he’s going to declare that Counselor and Acid have a spin-off coming up. They’re two young twins with nothing to lose so that’s probably the most likely scenario.

>perhaps a reboot
Literally how? Just don't, Kamachi.

A game with an additional 18+ version?

He already basically gave Accel ultra instinct so why not? Anything is possible at this point.

The only character That’s 18 is Stiyl.

Stiyl is 14.

>How
Aeon of Horus. IT eats the other phases. Anna pulls some shit. Any phase change in general.

I forgot.

Attached: 6D4F4C7B-F037-4492-8B12-6E8C8A8BD0C4.png (370x250, 63K)

>they're twins with nothing to lose
They have their virginities to lose, no matter what the schools say.

Already happened, no world ending event followed it.

The only phase change I know is when Touma eventually kisses Mikoto and realizes he’s not attracted to girls after all. If anything he might feel relief.

Their meeting with Uiharu's 60 friends of African descent soon.

WW3?

Kamachi's account is run by his editors, anything that account states is essentially from Straight Edge

>Uiharu
>friends

She’s the least attractive Railgun. It’s a little bit aggressive on your part to assume she has friends other than Saten.

The Aeon moved to Horus in NT22

Kamachi is run by a set of aa batteries because he’s a robot who writes all day and night. That’s how he writes so much in so little time.

Attached: A897FED5-D182-42DC-AA21-48819ECA04C5.jpg (500x281, 46K)

Isn’t it crazy that so much can happen in the span of six or so months and Touma hasn’t even got to feel Mikoto up yet?

I'd stick my dick in her before Saten or Kuroko, any day of the week.

They probably could have just had a doctor confirm they're virgins to stop those rumours if they were though. In a way I guess they're confirmed to not be. Probably lost them to each other.

It actually blows my tiny little brain just thinking about it.

You wouldn’t. You’d chicken out.

That's true. Uiharu isn't a diesease ridden slut like Saten where you risk some deadly unknown STD with industry standard heavy duty gloves on your dick nor a plank like Kuroko who would have your dick covered in splinters the first thrust in.

Kamachi sure loves to describe Misaki's superior body

Attached: 75522611_p0.jpg (1550x2160, 1.17M)

Kuroko would be dickmatized by then but fitting it in is the hard part

>Kuroko who would have your dick covered in splinters the first thrust in
Hot as hell.

MisaMisa is SHIT, MisaKuro soon

Nah it's gotta be an attempt at surrogating a kid. They can't have science babies yet so they tried to have their own together with a donor and it didn't pan out. Rumours that have a grain of truth (miscarriage vs intentional abortion for fun) are the hardest to deny.

get off the computer Kuroko

Attached: 1349076010169.png (600x600, 217K)

Unfortunate

Based.

Both are shit,Kamikuro soon

Hot

This is a phase inside IT, the real AAA Breaks the wall and connects with the real Kamijou Touma breaking his illusion and then they fight

Where the hell is my Birdway spin-off? I am getting kind of tired trying to meme it into existence.

Attached: 1455021948607.jpg (640x800, 99K)

Funny how kamachi needs to whore misaki so she can be relevant and attract horny teenagers

>twitter.com/koru3273/status/1147165964443643904
Oh no, Accelerator forgot to delete his browser history

Attached: D-uNCvnUIAANw_Z.jpg (1200x850, 132K)

Weakling. It took nearly a decade to meme casual Vento

Attached: Casual Vento.png (800x800, 362K)

Because she’s a girl?

Wakuwaku!

Attached: Mi Mikoto.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

You just noticed that this is a self insert series and that the only relevant characters are characters that want the MCs dick or exist to get punched by him in order to make the MC look cooler?

Attached: 1529051386909.jpg (802x1194, 106K)

>69
as expected of spicy Mikoto

I can't believe it actually happened.

A great day for Banana kind

Attached: We made it.png (669x900, 153K)

All of us are.

W-Where do you start peeling from?

You have to eat her entirely to gain her powers

Somehow it felt like an even bigger deal than getting Index 3 announced, or the leak of that.

The leak was the biggest what the fuck moment in the history of this whole general because half the thread was asleep and the other half didn't believe it at first

This goddess is so fucking sexy and I can't get over it. I'm dying for some doujins here. Give me NT already Miki.

Nana fucking please

Attached: banananonana.jpg (1923x996, 632K)

Go away shill

I don’t think anybody cares enough about Othinus now that she lost her high power level.

>Admitting to having a general

MOOODS

Attached: 1434886717745.jpg (600x610, 54K)

God already left the building.

Attached: 1490037750554.png (480x519, 274K)

Oh no no no we got too cocky Othibros....

>metaposting
MOOOOOODS
Was it worth it?

Yes

>Implying mods give a shit
Until phones are banned we'll never know true peace

Half the website probably phoneposts now after the last election

Is a movie of a god's autistic mating ritual really so much to ask for

That's the point

Let me work it.

Have sex

What about Saten?

MisaMisa power of love when?

Yikes

Cringe.

You love her and you’ll like it!

What did he mean by this?

Love!

Attached: 1514758615183.jpg (610x660, 86K)

>The absolute state

Attached: 1556516578275.png (2160x1652, 2.32M)

>two shitposters fighting each other
Nice, where's my popcorn

Of Othinus fans because she gave up magic god powers to live in a boys basement who will never love her as more than a friend?

That’s true.

Nice narrative bro, sure you're totally not the one doing the actual shitposting.

Dumbass, you werent supposed to say anything now one of them will get embarrassed and stop

Is Acid the cuter twin?

Fuck, my bad

Most humans like leadership so just being a human makes it so that most people are going to be attracted to counselor.

Sex with MisaMisa!

I like acid but I'm not sure about the character

Why, because she's a girl?

You stop that! Do you even have a first date planned? How are you going to going out with one without the other finding out?

Should I pee on MP's face or wait until I stick it in first before letting loose?

That's true.

Mugino posters did nothing wrong.

>Which identical twin looks cuter than their body double
MP gets stupider by the day

Why? because she's a girl?

It’s those hamazura fanboys who don’t realize if he just let her down easy everything would be okay. Instead he just leads her on. Fucking bastard.

Make her drink it then stick it in from behind. Mobile posting sluts should not reproduce.

>identical twins look the same

Attached: 0F513B58-9B24-4D21-93CD-7BC0BBDCB4D7.png (600x425, 576K)

The current meta suggests that peeing in the butt is the most viable since it allows for a sterile enema afterwards

I don't know how to break this to you user but that isn't quite how humans reproduce

It depends. How much piss do you have on you? The main areas of priority are
>her ass
>her pussy
>her throat
>her face
>her hair
>her bellybutton

Why? Because she's a girl?

And Index too!

That's true

I really have to go, so I guess its in the ass first as some other anons suggested

>This post is offtopic

Prove it

Attached: 1468879793731.jpg (1094x450, 496K)

Metaposting is against the rules.

Ca we for once just cut the damn bullshit and get down to brass tacts? When are we going to get character designs for the twins? When?

Never

That’s what we’re all thinking.

How could Mikoto even compete with this goddess, especially in love field with her pathetic tsundere violance?

Attached: 1562280487424.jpg (1139x1187, 331K)

You guys are such horndogs.

Haimura and Fuyukawa here, after Arlands gets his illustration.

>expecting mods to know what MP stands for
For all they know, MP is the initials for a raildex character. Good luck enforcing it, its the same reason why MP is able to get away with shit. Mods cant tell that she spams because its not immediately obvious since they arent here all the time

Arlands isnt a cute girl though. Alfar got her design after all.

Have sex

You can skip Arlands. Nobody cares.

t. Raildex fanbase

It's a personal request from Kamachi, but we're busy drawing Mikoto in the meantime so it's in the backlog

That's not the only reason, they also just dont give a shit. Since you can report plenty of posts MP makes that are just sperging about her day or asking people to be nice and no one does shit.

>Thing I don't like is against the rules cause I say so waaaaahhh

Nobody cares about that GUY! We have MILLIONS of illustrations of Mikoto to hold us off. You tell your boss we WANT the TWINS! We don’t want to wait. Holy shit!

No, she's been banned before when she does that. She just ban evades so there is no point. Literally the only two options is chink moot pulling the plug on mobile posting or someone kidnapping/beating her in real life. The fact that the second option is more viable is disheartening

Misaki sucks.

Acid and Counsellor are getting an illustration next chapter with Riot as they go through rehabilitation together, you heard it here first.

We’ve waited what seems like forever. I hope you’re right.

>You shouldn't be able to use a website unless you're at a PC

Spotted the boomer. The 80s want you back, /g/ramps.

Attached: 1559427069692.jpg (788x554, 67K)

>Off by one
That's bullshit, but I'll believe it Aleister.

Without a login requirement on Yea Forums its far too easy to just ban evade on a phone. Which leads to moderation becoming pointless.

We can only believe at this point. Just have faith my sweet little boy.

Some of us do have log in requirements.

Dont bother, anyone with a brain is aware of the problem already. He just wants to shitpost

>NT22R preview
>Narration doesn't switch over to just "Kamijou" after he's reintroduced and instead keeps using the full "Kamijou Touma."

Attached: Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Ep10_Misata_Mikoto_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv_snapshot_19.23_[2013.08.31_ (1280x720, 1.57M)

I’d rather just discuss the series desu. Saten is a level zero right? With her kitten mittens does that bump her up to at least a level two esper power since she can climb walls and muff people in the face?

Obviously, they need to make the Kamijou no Touma reveal stick after all.

Oh shit nice catch

I really hope old Touma is a lot cooler than modern Touma.

Pay up goy

Attached: 1531098086319.png (1920x1080, 877K)

He is. Don’t worry. He is,

>He wants Yea Forums to have user accounts

Attached: 1559141226942.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

It’s worth it for thirty less seconds of cool down. Imagine if Mikoto was able to spam Railguns thirty seconds faster? It’s totally worth.

Projecting

I actually liked the like/dislike system on April fools.

Is projecting a broken esper ability? Imagine breaker how OP that’d be user,

Shitinus a shit.

Imagine having such a pathetic life that you need to shitpost more than once a minute

Coping buzzword

One highway is enough for Mikoto to make Misaki to weak on the knees for the day

It’s not shitposing. Some people just have more points to make about the series and their favorite characters than others.

Go to bed Aleister

>violance
Remove frogs

What does that even mean?

Not MP here, and not defending her point, but I might have gotten a pass if I translated something and dumped here.
Otherwise, no way in hell fag.

We all do that sometimes,

Good point but don’t call us fags.

Are you a Frenda friend Yea Forums?

We all are.

>Yea Forums
Huh? Yea Forums isn't on that website

I usually just say 4ch.

Accelerator x Dashstore collab

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g4p1vsqkizj20gl0bldjh.jpg (597x417, 125K)

So samefagging. Gotcha.

I wonder how those girls are going to be able to compete with Estelle. They’re going to have to give it up easy because most guys like huge boobs.

Sometimes you’ve got to reply to your own post and continue it to make a point. It’s not necessarily sameposting. It’s just trying to get a point across and sometimes it takes more than one post.

Attached: 75512822_p0.jpg (1199x1500, 374K)

How much do you get paid to do all this advertising for Kusokawa I wonder

I cant believe Innocentius got his own anime

Ass is better

She literally can't. Her best bet is trying to land in a threesome with her and Touma, which might actually be a brilliant move, since she clearly wants to fuck bothm

Shut up. How about that?

Spotted the Amerifat

Posting shit like "we all do" immediately after only proves that the points you make are worthless and that nobody other than you actually agree with it.

Honestly I think most guys just care if the girl is nice, outgoing and has a pretty face.

Get a GF

Not an argument.

The concensus of what's attractive is moving to a big ass with smaller tits, look at social media, it's no longer big plastic boobies that take precedence among the norm of men, but obviously it's highly subjective.

I never thought about it like that.

OK then, have sex .

No its called being a zoomer faggot that is using Yea Forums like fucking twitter. You post 8 times for something that could be said in one post because you want to spam the fucking thread. There is no reason to do this otherwise. The only time you should ever do what you are describing is when there is legitimately a long post, aka it exceeds the 2000 character limit.

Now fuck off and stop making excusaes for fucking spamming you braindead worm

>the norm of men
Just loud niggers. Its always been hips that are the most objectively sexual.

Attached: textless a.jpg (2000x1408, 260K)

Hey! Don’t call people braindead worms! No wonder nobody can get along here!

I want to breed this Jewess.

Attached: don't watch.jpg (1443x2048, 577K)

Reminder to report all post that of are extremely low quality

His favorite character is probably Thor,

If you want people to get along then fuck off to Facebook or Reddit. You are clearly on the wrong site.

I would but apparently Chinkmoot banned Canada from reporting on mobile.

>Not even Raildex characters

The tripfags lost his mind, guys.

Attached: pfft.gif (500x352, 436K)

LO's cunny when?

Nobody needs a reminder and it’s illegal to announce a report.

You’re clearly the reason the threads so bad with that attitude.

God, I wish Misaki would suck me.

Speak for yourself.

>Being on Yea Forums is excuse to act like an asshole for no reason

Spotted the Reddit newfag cancer from 2016. You people literally killed Yea Forums and Yea Forums.

Attached: 1558826726554.jpg (300x300, 70K)

I want to honk Estelle’s boob like a god damn train horn and watch her go “honk” with her mouth. I’m not only saying that because she practices fake magic either. I’m legitimately attracted to her like everybody else here.

Excuse me for not being a pencil.

Attached: 1489418740883.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>You people literally killed Yea Forums and Yea Forums.
this

>Yea Forums
Go back.

That’s true.

I want to fuck Last Order as Accelerator watches

You don’t. You’d chicken out at the last second.

This is boring.

The railgun is canonically the most powerful attack in Raildex because magic isn't real.

Attached: misaka.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

>normal delinquent high school boy
>being cooler than 2 billion year old morally questionable punished touma
post NT9 Touma will always be the coolest Touma

Attached: 1553476217430.png (1599x801, 99K)

>Mention Yea Forums
>Redditor spergs out because he wants to fit in

Attached: 1561840280869.jpg (181x232, 22K)

People have always talked shit and referred to each other as fags with shit taste. The difference is people used to be able to take the banter and now they just burst into angry tears.

Attached: 14JVOai.jpg (1136x640, 506K)

Luck is the most powerful attack.

Don’t be rude to him. Just discuss the series.

I'd read this doujin

Attached: 1443658401173.png (557x521, 414K)

That’s about an even match. Tsuchi can only draw cracked out images on MS paint and Index holds all the secrets of magic.

Why are your graphics set to low user?

Post NT9 Touma is balding. Pre amnesia Touma was a chad

Pre amnesia >> NT Touma >>>>>>>>>>>>> OT Touma

Attached: DkItUcsU4AErRkd.jpg (1489x1993, 375K)

Does each of them have his own Maika or do they take turns with a single one?

Attached: Tsuchiparty.png (390x329, 151K)

Fuck off, Xi

Got the screenshot on 2ch. My graphic settings are on middle.

Why? He’s produced a lot of valuable content.

IT CAN BE HELPED

Attached: 1562275977336.png (188x167, 57K)

I wonder if there will ever be a difference in models for future character variants.

Arisa is technically a model/idol pop star.

Mathers was an incredibly redpilled antag, prove me wrong

He was too old to be charismatic.

No the difference was it wasnt mindless hate and as much as we used to shittalk each other, it was of a place of passion and we all did ultimately like one another

No we have shits like MP that care nothing for the series and just want to ruin it for everyone, or fags that go around to shitpost on anything popular this season. You're met with mindless shit like "have sex" which is the fucking opposite of what old Yea Forums is even about. The entire point is that we are on the social fringes and the weirdos. Normalfaggots dont understand this and try to perpetuate their boring normalcy on everyone else because they cant stand the fact that they are too creatively bankrupt to actually contribute.

No, faggot. It was NOT the same. If you think otherwise, then you are too young and have not been here long enough to understand. We came here to get away from real life shit and engage in a niche hobby while ribbing each other on their taste because thats what guys fucking do. We didnt sit here and have people going out of their way to endlessly shitpost down shows they dont even fucking like back in early Yea Forums, or when it did happen it was dealt with because there were fewer people and you couldnt airplane mode like a mouthbreather. You did not have literal non-stop fucking pepes on Yea Forums. The fucking mascot of Yea Forums was mother fucking Yotsuba and wasnt some flavor of the month shit from s4s. Times have fucking changed for the worse, whether you want to acknowledge that or not has no bearing on this truth.

>Tsuchi can only draw cracked out images on MS paint
???

I don't understand this "MP hates Raildex" narrative when they're clearly a fan. You just don't like it when someone talks about Febri or Saten.

>Couldn't even accept that his wife loved him
>any pill at all
He wasn't red or blue pilled. Just insecure.

>take turns
as you can tell in this image, they share as one

I agree. He’s actually the one causing problems.

MP you are on record saying that you dont even like Raildex that much and that you only come here as a habit. Also the Yea Forums post

I don't think it was accept as much as he gave no shits. Mathers was almost assuredly asexual

>It's not the same now as it used to be
No fucking shit dumbass. I never said it was. I said people have always shat on each other and that yes, if you want a hugbox you shouldn't fucking be on Yea Forums since that's the original post you replied to.

She looks like Louise.

banning phoneposters would instantly increase the quality of the website by 400% but there are too many phoneposters to admit it

The Index anime isn’t that good. I’m sure we can all agree on that. I never claimed it was. I just come here because I like Railgun. That’s not a secret.

>or perhaps a reboot
Touma's getting back his memory while forgetting all the shit that happened during the year, I'm calling it.

you said it about Railgun too. Stop lying for once in your fucking life

I'm not afraid to admit I phonepost half the time, I don't work an office job or anything like that

Attached: 1502734427658.gif (540x306, 1.96M)

>Touma forgetting Accelerator, Hamazura, Birdway, Othinus, Aleister, Coronzon, and Mathers
no.

Fun fact: I like Railgun.

>IF does maintenance
>Still can't install

Attached: [Coalgirls]_To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index_II_01_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[923A880D].mkv_snapshot_00.34_[201 (1280x720, 118K)

This isnt a secret. Hiro wants money and banning phoneposters would diminish traffic. But phone poster make up the vast majority of shitposting normalfags.

>Needing or believing in modern society's definition of "love"
Now this is bluepilled thinking.Feminists and cucks were the ones who originally pushed the ideal of "love" as an actual thing married people should strive for.

Thanks for your opinion.

MP you don't read the fucking series, you barely even remember RAILGUN details nevermind anything else. Get better at pretending.

>Mathers didn't care about his wife
Read the books

They'll announce on Twitter when they plan to add more device support

Attached: 1484978704977.png (563x1259, 2.72M)

Just because I forgot that Saten didn’t go to Tokiwadai? Maybe I was just excited to ask my question and it didn’t think it through all the way. Ever think about that?

Hiro has a block on some phone ISPs where you have to buy a pass if you want to post.

>thinks scotland is good

>It's all a big psyop by someone who secretly hates this series even though they spend 90% of their time online here
I'm sure someone will buy your conspiracy theory one day, user.

>Touma's knocked down, everyone is agglormerated over him, he's gradually waking up
>"See, Index?"
>"I told you I'd save you."
>she starts crying

>IF works on my phone
I was worried

>Being a shitposting contrarian is a psyop

>secretly hates the series
>secretly

Touma is so hot.

Attached: 16649337_1848484008699832_4013168941910027250_n.jpg (720x504, 43K)

>if you want a hugbox
Nope, shit retarded argument. Wanting actual fucking discussion doesnt mean you want a hugbox. Wanting people literally spamming with no repercussions to get banned isnt wanting a hugbox. If you seriously fucking think this, then you are fucking retarded because the entire point of shit like captcha being introduced was because spam got rampant. Stop fucking trying to push this.

Let me make this absolutely fucking clear. I dont care if you disagree with me. I dont care if you call me a nigger jew cunt or whatever for having a different opinion. It doesnt fucking bother me. But atleast fucking argue and shitpost cleverly you fucking god damned moron. Endlessly regurgitating pepes and "have sex" is mindless. It is not about wanting a fucking hugbox where my opinions are never challenged and anyone who dares to gets downvoted. If I wanted that I wouldnt BE HERE. Its about wanting to communicate with something that isnt fucking subhuman. Literally half of this shit could be bots and you couldnt tell the difference. There is no dynamic, no discussion, no fucking anything. It literally looks like edgy fucking social media.

Imagine thinking a big bad phoneposter would come after your series, constantly post pictures from and watch that series, and spend most of their time in that series' threads all because they hate your series and your little fanbase.

Attached: 1436980087778.gif (326x270, 90K)

Where can I get those red and blue shard things to use in this shop? I've spotted nearly everything else, but not that at all. Also, there seem to be some quests with dateish backgrounds, which I can access when they contain a material I need, but I don't know where to access them normally. Maybe it's related to the above.

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-222007.png (1280x720, 870K)

Attached: 12847CD5-2916-41DD-8B47-4BD012C63B27.png (563x1259, 660K)

We need another Accelspammer to force Hiro to do what needs to be done

he should do that for all phoneposting.

Autism is a powerful weapon.

>dude theres no way someone with autism is on Yea Forums
Keep making excuses, I'm sure it was all an elaborate prank bro

Attached: MP sperging.png (1575x478, 200K)

You're so far off the original topic at this point I'm pretty sure you're just looking for an excuse to rant. Breathe and take another look at the posts you originally responded to.

At this point, we need some user that actually cares about the site to win the lottery and buy it off of Hiro.

MisaMisa in NTR22 soon

KuroMisa?

Oh fuck off, you know I'm fucking right and the minute I challenge you shit fucking view that e-e-everything i-is the s-same g-guys, you immediately write it off with a single sentence and try to change the subject

>I'm sure it was all an elaborate prank bro
You were the one who keeps suggesting it is.

You're being retarded, it's just someone who reads everything and knows exactly what buttons to push to be contrarian. Did you not notice they started disliking Uiharu and Accelerator after realizing they're popular? Did you not notice they started liking Estelle after people argued she'll never appear again? Sure, it's autism, but it's like "I ironically read Raildex for le shitposting". In other words, you enable the moron by even acknowledging his existence.

Attached: 1527830926784.png (544x537, 171K)

I say we me her one of us. What do ya say boys!

make^

I like Index and the Railguns and they’re popular. Most of the characters I like are popular. You’re being paranoid now.

Raildex is too minor of a series to attract ironic haters. If it was one of the popular shonens you might have a point.

Like, get over yourselves.

ToumaTouma soon

Book cover and short story as bonuses for Sorcery Hacker!
melonbooks.co.jp/corner/detail.php?corner_id=1058

Attached: bg_mhacker.png (784x505, 608K)

You son of a bitch. Are you saying the girls in THIS series aren’t good enough for you?

I literally never once said everything is the same. Breathe. And then look at the posts you replied to again. Look at what is actually said rather than what you think is implied.

You made me think of the badger song with that post.

Cope and concede

Damn.. you’re actually right. I didn’t think about it like that before. I think I just got overwhelmed with how much people I was arguing with.

Attached: DyQ23_oUUAAHMu3.jpg (1200x725, 73K)

>I ironically read raildex
MP is wrong about literally everything all the time because she doesnt read the books. Stop pretending its some 120 iq play to get everything wrong on purpose. MP would literally be far more effective at her shitty misdirection if she DID read the books, so its clear she doesnt.

Touma Touma Touma Touma Touma Touma KamiJOU KamiJOU.
Someone should make a chibi touma with badger's pose.

Yes!

Attached: 9834855F-54A8-416A-8ABA-504E9E385D54.gif (339x198, 838K)

We all read the books. All of us.

Lessar is not stacked, fake

>haters
>plural
Its literally just MP we're talking about though. The other on and off shitposters are indeed probably bored fans, because the fanbase makes itself so easy to troll, but MP is just a single autist. Anyone can be unlucky enough to have them stumble across their fanbase.

>DUDE NO WAY ITS NOT EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOK LIKE I SWEAR ITS ACTUALLY [cotrived bullshit]
Or MAYBE she is being genuine and you are assuming that she isn’t for some arbitrary fucking reason? How many times does she have to do this before you admit that everything is exactly as it seems and that she doesn’t like the series? She has literally, LITERALLY admitted this multiple times. Her behavior supports this, because otherwise someone this legitimately retarded wouldn’t be able to fucking tie their shoe. She doesn’t like the fucking series at all, which again she has openly admitted, and no amount of retarded mental gymnastics on how “she secretly like it for real dude trust me I know the mental state of MP better than she does” is going to flip that. You sound like the dumb faggot that believes that anyone that shitposts Raildex must secretly like it and that it’s impossible for anyone to actually fucking hate it and spam it on a board that is breeding ground for intense autism

do it then

Not all mobile posters are bad you know.

I like Railgun though. Just not Index.

>the Yea Forums post
>MP slipped numerous times and flip flops her opinion when she realizes that people like whatever thing was being discussed
>MP has said a few times that she doesnt even like the series
How much more shit do you need? What would even convince you? MP could sit here and make a 50k word essay admitting that she hated raildex and all the ways she tried to shitpost it to death, and we'd still have retards like you sitting here shrieking that "she doesnt mean it!!!"

Literally seething and obsessed

Attached: 1540338370480.gif (500x500, 212K)

I would but I’m not good at drawing anime. I only do color edits and stuff. I can draw normal things but just not anime.

See

Yea dude a series that has been here for nearly a decade definitely wouldnt attract undesirables!

You're a fucking moron. Lucky Star threads are spammed with the same shit to this fucking day, and you are underestimating the lengths user can go to? Fuck, even during the fucking general purge we had vocal haters that just hated the fact that we had a fucking general.

Does it really count as liking Railgun when she posts more Nagaifiller than manga content?

Lucky Star threads are super fun. There’s just no discussion because the series ended in 1996.

I'd ask for proofs but I don't wanna be as pathetic as you since I know you're making shit up

It’s not filler.

I wonder what Accelerator is doing in NT22R. Surely he hasn't fucked off to Academy City yet.

Attached: t.jpg (500x281, 50K)

There isn't a vg thread is there?

see Its been like what, almost 5 years now? It isnt an act. Nobody fucking acts a certain way for nearly half a fucking decade without slipping or atleast somewhat believing the shit they say. You are trying to make MP out to be some galaxy brain master troll when she cant even hide her posting style properly. Accept the fact that some people legitimately hate certain things for retarded reasons. Just because you cant fathom it doesnt mean it isnt real. The obvious and least contrived solution is she is exactly as she appears: an obsessed shitposter that got angry years ago and started shitposting raildex with the sole intent on trying to drag it down.

Look at this.

Attached: 01CC5332-0238-4F6E-AC82-A5BC0B9EBC15.png (1080x1350, 1.03M)

As far as I could tell more than half the fanbase hates the index anime though.

Post Mikoto instead.

Attached: free-rent.gif (420x336, 25K)

For mobage with a smaller following you go to

Im more excited for Railgun PV than Accel anime desu

Look at her eyes. I love this technique.

Attached: 3874C570-8AAB-4549-B902-BE3A6145F321.jpg (908x1000, 375K)

>One of the Tsuchimikado side stories on IF is just him describing his perfect day
>Live in a huge luxurious dorm
>Have a maid harem
>Fuck Maika
>Go to school, score perfectly on all tastes, swoon girls, hang out with his bros Aogami and Kami-yan who have once again failed their tests, but doesn't let that bother him, as he does not discriminate
>Save some Tokiwaday girls from thugs on his way home
>Make the Tokiwaday girls he saved his maids
>Come home
>Fuck Maika

We all are.

literally LOOK at this She didnt link the thread. She wasnt trying to get attention. This dispels any notion you may have had about her sincerity alone.

There is literally nothing wrong with discussing it here. The topic is not detracting from others, and multiple people here are playing it. Fuck off autist.

And Index too!

>hating the fanbase means you hate the series

You can tell you won since this is all they can post

>Stop telling me not to post garbage, it hurts my fee fees :(

How long untill Illustrations drop ?

Attached: D-SlX40UcAAsa9n.jpg (895x1080, 153K)

I’d be happier if you posted Gunha getting bopped in the nose by Junko at this point.

Why arent you telling everyone to stop metaposting?

I'm not going to report mobage until the new novel comes out.
SOON.

He’s not the boss.

It comes out one week after Reverse, hopefully user Raildex doesn't forget half of the illustrations this time.

>SOON

That’s what Othinus fans said about her getting her god powers back.

We’re still waiting..

>be the one guy asking for the madoka anime just for that autist to go away
I'm running out of chickens, do I really need to get actual pigeons?

Mikoto has been a busy girl taking care of...things.

Attached: 75493288_p0.png (938x1000, 507K)

>too much of a sperg that he can't just ignore posts related to the game, he must make a point of telling people he doesn't like them as if his opinion is remotely relevant
Just pathetic. Such a sad, miserable, dried up prune of an existence.

I’d say at least he could use her cleavage as a cup holder but with her current bust size that’s not even possible. She’s irrelevant.

Shut the fuck up and post Touma. The real one.

Attached: itadakimasu.png (692x550, 632K)

Just use a monkey. It usually happens within two or three days whereas chickens can take up to a couple months to a year.

get 3 of them

>There is nothing wrong with everyone asking questions all the time about the game
Its bad enough getting "hey how do I get into the series" every day as is. No need to make it worse by adding more things to spam the thread about. If you want to discuss the characters go for it. But if you can't figure the gameplay out then tough shit.

Who’s that hot tamale holding the fork?

>I’d rather talk about Index (the girl)

>sanskoto

>s-she just means the fanbase!!!
Cant wait for you to rationalize this

Attached: MP doesnt like Raildex.png (1511x113, 11K)

Again, get over yourself. Raildex is not your own personal fuckbox where you get to say what does and doesn't get talked about. If it becomes obnoxious then sure someone will make a /vg/ or a /jp/ thread, but as of now it's fine.

Me.

She’s a certified beauty and heartthrob money maker golden girl of the Index UNIVERSE! She ranked #1 in record sales in the Index universe for over five years straight and she only sung five songs.

Attached: 4E7EA17D-E5A3-49F7-9804-F6AF931E105F.jpg (411x232, 23K)

>If you don't even like Railgun as much as more modern anime then why do bother to keep up appearances here instead of posting in the threads of those series?

>MP: It's a habit

Attached: MP doesnt like Raildex2.png (734x148, 13K)

>admitting there’s better anime
>hates this series

You do realize you can admit better anime exist and not hate this one right? I like Inuyasha but I’ll admit there’s anime that are much better.

>unironically trying to moderate for free and then wondering why ""she"" spams so much
You guys are so tone deaf it honestly hurts

Attached: 1560494525537.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

That’s a song a year.

I hope Railgun gets delayed to Winter 2020, its for the better

>go to x location which is kade to discuss this
>There's nothing there
>There is, here, I'll link it for you
>W-w-w-well I don't want to leave! I want to talk about video games here instead!
Why even pretend you cared about doing it in the right location in the first place if you were going to pull this the moment you got cornered?

No bro I swear it’s a 200IQ play to epically prank us it’s all just a joke she secretly loves Raildex more than anything else which is why she’s always here!

What a weird line up. How did Kakine make it in? How did Index get excluded? Birdway was a cliffhanger for the anime so that makes sense.

Attached: Othinus is clearly confused.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

I do like Raildex. We all do in fact.

I’m starting to think YOU don’t like Raildex.

Why? Accel is only one cour so they won't be airing at the same time.
There's no reason why it should be on winter instead of fall.

>get over yourself, I can break the rules if I want

Would you guys kiss Aogami from angel fall in Index’s body?

>it's for the better
If I had better knowledge of what they did to S3, I'd be asking for the delay too.

Keep ignoring the fact that she was ignored for 200 something posts before someone finally cracked. She doesnt stop. Stop trying to act like every single one of us reply to her. Its a few fucking autists that cant help themselves.

Now go on and ignore this post because it goes against your narrative like every other time. Be sure to comment on duh state of duh threads too with a smug face

This is the right location. Pretty sure everyone playing it is talking about it here, you sperging faggot, and not there.

Yea.

Well the same thing has been happening with MP and mods ain't doing shit. So I guess it's okay to do that.

>Kakine
Fujo bait
>Othinus
LN reader bait
>Mikoto at the center
She's the face of the franchise
>No Index
no one really likes her, people only voted for her because she has Sphinx who has been more relevant than in NT and her name is on the title

I never thought about it like that before. That’s actually a good point.

You're breaking the rules by metaposting right now. Since you are such a rulefag, that means you have no qualms about me reporting you every single time you metapost right? Or does that not count?

This exact response only proved him right

Hey! You can’t announce that!

JC Staff is working on 4 anime this season and probably other 3-4 more for the next season, also Accel PV dropped pretty early and we still havent seen anything from Railgun

>Yea Forums is the right place to discuss mobage game mechanics

>Fujo bait
Accelerator is already there

Nagai is taking extra special care of it so don’t worry.

Kakine because muh level 5s

Birdway and Othinus because they're the ones they can shill in NT s1 and 2

But it doesnt. He acts like everyone here cant help themselves when its clearly 1-3 people that cant just fucking ignore her. This is false. Stop perpetuating it.

You need two males that hate/fought each other so it works

Go for it dude. I didnt report your mobage posts, I'm simply telling you they dont belong. If you'd like I could though. They DO get deleted near every time people bother to report after all. Do you really want to play that game or do you want to just admit maybe you're not supposed to be doing that?

Yeah and they will probably be working on 3-4 anime on winter too. So it's the same thing if they air it earlier or later, only that if they do it on fall then they'll have more time to move on with the toaru project.

>state a hypothetical
>that means you stated that you reported him
Fuck off MP

Just so you guys know I don’t think hardly any of you are going to like the new Railgun if you didn’t like the old ones. Nagai has a specific way of doing his anime and I’m a huge fan so I’ll enjoy it. I’m just telling you magic side fanboys right now so you don’t trip over your own ballsacks when it’s not what you imagined in your heads.

Sorry, user. I got carried away. Who is your favorite character anyways?

>metaposting is against the rules except for when I do it

The only time you are actually a good shitposter is when you shit on the magicfags, fuck em.

Kakine is for late OT and science side NT

Its not the same because they have more time on it
>more time to move on with the toaru project.
Ah, so you like to eat fast shit I see

>implying I’m a shitposter

He’s also a little late on the Kamijou x Mikoto confession.

>stop telling me to stop breaking the rules and pointing out my logic doesnt hold up, or I'll be mad!

Notice how quiet the faggot got. MP is not a 2000IQ force of nature. She is an obsessive shitposter that hates Raildex and has admitted as much. Stop making excuses or doing mental gymnastics

I'm saying an overreaction is exactly what gets the ball rolling. Some anons act like they have a credit score here and want the last laugh. I don't care if most don't, you should be telling them to fuck off just as much as MP.

Molestable MP in IF fucking WHEN?

Ummm. I’m pretty sure I like Railgun.

Your mom

What’s IF?

I forgot.

Threadly reminder that not replying would solve all of your problems.

>I don't care if most don't, you should be telling them to fuck off just as much as MP.
But I do. I do it all the time, then MP does her little retaliatory post because someone dared to upset the balance of things, then nobody else joins in to shame the autist so he just keeps on doing it. Then it snowballs into more retards entertaining her so I give up and go play a game. How about you fucking pull your weight and help me?

Have sex.

Would it make Saten relevant?

except the bot replies on itself. constantly, which is against the rules.
Does it matter? no.

Threadly reminder that a few retards reply to her and the rest of us suffer

This. Now if only people stop replying to low effort shitposting whoever it might be , that would be nice.

How much money would it take to buy Yea Forums off of Hiro?

I just think half of it is samefagging. The thread is dead in the middle of the day for most anons and all of a sudden they come out of the woodworks with no new ips? I already don't give a shit but the ones replying with multiple paragraphs don't have the right to complain

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NUZk95qoaxc

Attached: CE0AD2F9-D177-4CB8-B7C3-DB191EF07856.jpg (800x960, 131K)

Bold of you to assume it isn't owned by the FBI now

About 25k

They both LIKE EATING!

I just wish Index had a fang. It must be hard chewing all that free food she gets for free.

>muh samefagging
Dilate

Don’t be rude. Let’s enjoy our Friday.

>stop telling me to stop breaking the rules and pointing out my logic doesnt hold up, or I'll be mad!

I’m already mad that Hamazura hasn’t realized Mugino just wants to go out with him. How clueless do you have to be to not see that.

There’s no way it would be that cheap

>I know you are but what am I?
Ah fuck me, I'm talking to a literal child.

He’s also broke. Don’t forget about that.

If he got a haircut maybe he could attract girls that aren’t addicted to drugs and crazy.

Reply to high quality posts rather than trying to police the low quality ones
>But sometimes there are no high quality posts
That's because we're multiple years deep in a rolling general, if you show up and the thread is irredeemable garbage then just don't post in it. Let it die, or post something high quality if there is actually something relevant to discuss.

It would have been shut down by now if that were the case

Unfortunately I’ve got an anime show I need to get to watching right about now. I wanted to discuss the specifics of Mikoto’s love life but that will have to wait for another day it seems.

Doesnt work, retards only reply to bait shit like MP.

That's like saying you should arrest a terrorist before they reveal their accomplices

>You're breaking the rules, so it's ok for me to break the rules
This is some real 12 year old shit here user not going to lie

>revealing hypocrisy is bad because it hurts my feelings
Let me break this down for you. The correct response is to report the rule breaking user and ignore them. Replying to them by breaking the rules yourself is just as bad if not worse since you spread the argument across the thread. Dont try to make up retarded justifications on your own rule breaking. Ignore and report or else dont cry when you get banned too.

Yea Forums doesnt hold any power outside of being good at memeing since we were the meme hotspot before social media took off. There is no accomplices to reveal because nobody knows each other, this is precisely where the power of Yea Forums comes from in meme wars. Its completely decentralized. It is a much bigger headache for the FBI to try to monitor such a volatile site while getting next to no results. It would make more sense to shut it down and force users to disperse or go to shitty sites that require user names which would make it that much easier to monitor.

In short, they dont own it.

Revealing hypocrisy doesnt make you right though. Thats the 12 year old in you seeping out.

More to the point, deflecting to pointing out hypocrisy the moment you lose an argument is the real childish part.

But it does make me right because I'm a third party pointing out that you are doing something just as bad. Stop trying to justify it. You broke the rules. Shut the fuck up, report them, and be done with it. Dont drag out a gay shouting match that amounts to fucking nothing. There is no more room for discussion on the matter. If you persist than you are asking to get banned.

>Funny how kamachi needs to whore misaki
where?

NO PV

Attached: damn.jpg (2340x1080, 72K)

DION DION DION DION

Attached: IMG_20190704_192922.jpg (832x1200, 104K)

Is that Miki there?

Any release date for Railgun at least?

So you're "totally not that guy" even though he suspiciously left the reply alone after dragging it on this long, and still from your unbiased outside perspective managed to project things no one said into your post? Impressive if I do say so myself.

Railgun for Winter 2020 hopefully

Fran missing from NT 22 R, when she was last see with Index chasing Touma at the end of NT 22 ?

No.

Damn that sucks.

Nope, Railgun will be rushed shit and Accel will come out on top. MP will seeth and cry as Index NT is announced and Railgun begins to fade into obscurity because the rest of the material is trash and will be eclipsed by the inevitable AB anime

>not even a new key visual
Yeah it's delayed

>wanting the franchise to do bad because of 1 shitposter
top cringe my senpai

Based

Hard to believe that you actually believe AB is better than railgun.

>still haven't fixed the pants despite being the correct color in the mobage
Railgun D is going to be something special.

Aren't the pants the same color Index s2?

It genuinely has been recently.

What does the letters above the Railgun logo say?

>you actually believe
But its a fact. Railgun has been getting worse the longer it goes.

Yeah but does the mobage have Dummy Izzard

She found out Aiwass is back and is tracking him down

Attached: NT_Index_v16_002.jpg (1121x1600, 146K)

Literally the only thing of worth in the arc is Kongou, Misaki bouncing tits, and Gunha Touma team up. Kongou is already raped from Nagai’s shit. Misaki’s boobs will be animated because she is popular and it’s fan service. Literally the only thing they could fuck up for me is the Gunha fight scene with Touma. It’s not my fault that Railgun went to shit.

I left it alone because there is no value im replying, especially when you haven't policed every instance the mobage has been discussed. Makes me think you were just irritable and it set your autism off.

It's supposed to be white with a red stripe.

>its a fact
You just outed yourself as a retard for presenting an opinion as a fact.

Isnt the game art done by JC Staff?

Yes you fight dummy Izzard.

>Anna starts getting jealous that he has fans

But AB has been better for awhile. Railgun was passable during the festival due to certain characters carrying it, then never recovered.

That’s not safe

Its not my fault you have shit taste, if you dislike Railgun so much you are not even gonna watch it reagrdless

The general reader disagrees with you, the sales peaked in dream ranker.

Sales have nothing to do with quality retard. Naruto sells more than Railgun ever did so therefore it’s better amirite?

Jailbreak arc is kino though. Suppose it's doing its job and filtering out the retards who only want waifu hijinks.

Riding the dragon with Othinus to save NT Touma from the Touma of NT 22R

>there is no value in replying
Well, I'm glad you suddenly learned this after you made a good 15 other valueless replies. Better late than never.

why don't people just rip the MMO models for stuff like this?

The last few months have been shit
>20 pages of fighting
>Kimi's squad is entirely irrelevant, has no special quirks to them
>Saten is gonna friendship speech again

The last 3 months make up the amount of pages fuyukawa used to shit out a month during the sister arc.

both mobage have dummy izzard, but do they have muh serial killer

Exactly, Fuyukawa has become the problem now, the dude needs help badly

>Lessar
>MMO

>implying she won't be modeled
But I was talking about in general, some guys also made a custom model for Mikoto and Kuroko but they don't really look like them to me at all. Same really applies with the Lessar one

I dont think theres any event to look forward where the Railgun PV might drop
I think it was really delayed

You were talking to another guy. I couldn't care less about your "muh rules" shitposting.

They still havent touched OT17 even with a mile long stick, they'd rather shit out idol Index

I mean Accel's was released online but the radio silence almost assuredly means it was pushed back. I wonder if that means Kamachi will take a break before part 3 in that case, since Railgun is the next best thing besides NT to release it with

You gotta pick one or the other user. You cant both be the original and another guy at the same time.

Kuroko's fight was great though. She's got a lot of good fights, but that might be the best one.

They literally just added OT16 user, all they can do now is add OT17-18, so if anything she's probably being worked on right now.
also, we know for a fact they're gonna model Stephanie due to that leak

Shutaura looks like sex in this game, I didn't want to fuck her before but now I kinda do

The MMO models arent all that good for one thing.

What? Read the replies.

MP please

The newer ones look pretty good to me. Better than fanmade models I've seen of Raildex that's for sure

You could always wanted to fuck Shutaura, she's called Fukiyose, or Seike if you have good taste

You first.

>Only OT16 months after Index 3 finished
The hype is dead

Fukiyose and Seike are much better than Fukiyose 2.0, but now the bodysuit caught me in full force

I don't know what other models you're comparing the MMO to, but that one pictured is definitely better.

Which is honestly weird considering how few new models you'd even need for OT16. We've had Aqcua forever.

>everyone who likes Kuroko must be MP
And this is how shitposters win.

It really isn't, for one thing its off model to the character its supposed to be in the first place.

>It's off model
Have you not seen the original picture

Ironically, it stays relevant because people think the MMO is a better adaptation than Index 3

They decided to be special snowflakes and model entirely new and extra big areas without using the anime as a source, because ???

>Please dont let MP make you think a garbage set of chapters was bad
Were you even here dude? No one liked those chapters. They were fucking terrible.

>because ???
The anime was trash and they know it

Two shitposters don't make the game relevant Xi. And it'll be even deader the moment IF flies by it.

I liked the fight. Not sure what to tell you man.

I mean, underground district in Index 3 looks absolutely wonderful.

What makes you think I was referring to these threads? You have an obsession with someone that doesn't really exist

You've got shit taste, I don't know what to tell you man.

Kuroko versus Mitori was ok, Miaski running away from Gensai however, was absolute horse shit,.Luckily that got the second least focus.

Kurocute is adorable and has amazing fights. Cope.

>Mitori
>Kimi's gang
user...

The fight iself was good, but the Ninja was so laughably bad no one could care about her luckily her fight will be done in half an episode when the anime adaptation for that comes out

>The fight itself was good
Wrong. It needed to be a single chapter at best. And honestly had little justification for existing in the first place. Hardly a fight that needed two cliffhangers and fake outs. Just all around trash.

>And honestly had little justification for existing in the first place
You are talking about the character not the fight itself
It had more justification than the twins in Railgun SS3 who where literally midbosses

who is this lads

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-012609.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

A who that defeated a jobber who

No, it's both. There was no reason for the fight to happen between them besides "it would be too easy for Kuroko to find an empty car and move on" or maybe "I made this group of misfits, maybe I should use them". The twins in SS3 served a purpose in fleshing out several other characters, the antagonist's organization and character dynamics. Literally nothing happened in Kuroko's fight.

Birdway spin-off any day now.

Attached: 1488073418672.jpg (867x1200, 604K)