What anime is Yea Forums rewatching?

I'm rewatching Deadman Wonderland.

Attached: Deadman-Wonderland-Season-2-release.jpg (842x470, 60K)

Why would you rewatch that?

I saw it years ago and couldn't think of anything else to watch so decided on this. I'll catch up in Shingeki no Kyojin afterwards.

How old are you? 17?

Re reading Minas manga because of the vampire loli thread

No I'm 23. Why does my age matter?

He wants to know your age so he can insult you

I picked up one of my old dropped show Seirei no Moribito it's still as dull as I remembered it. I'm 12 years older now so I think I can reach the end and give it the 4 out of 10 rating it deserves.

Attached: c3f7be66fefafa2a5890bc4fba748340aef762a0_hq[1].jpg (1024x685, 90K)

Recently started re-watching Log Horizon. Then I reached Season 2 and remembered why I dropped this fucking show. God that shit is awful.

already rewatched black lagoon trilogy 3 times

Rewatching Evanjellyon at the moment (old dub). It has been years since I saw it, but unfortunately I still remembered a lot of its story beats well enough to see them coming. I'm sure that's normal for many of you but I'm usually the sort of person that can have a pretty fresh rewatching experience after a couple years. Not sure why Eva seems to be the exception. I'm enjoying it, I just wish I could be surprised by it like I was the first or second time I watched it.

I'm also still never sure if I like Asuka or Rei better.

Attached: [CBM]_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_-_17_-_The_Fourth_Qualified_Individual_[720p]_[3A30C456].mkv_snapshot_ (960x720, 45K)

Because you have the taste of an edgey teenager in 2013 who gets recommendations from MAL.

I just caught up on One Punch Man season two this last week, but that's not rewatching. I'm in the mood for something with swordfights and badass animation so I'm thinking of watching Sword of the Stranger tonight and then Unlimited Blade Works soon.
Recommend good fightan shit, guys. This is on the list soon too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Rewatching Samurai Flamenco, somehow it all makes sense now

Kimetsu no Yaiba should be both of those, I havent watched the anime yet, mangareader, but I have full confidence it should meet expectations.

the only animes i ever rewatch are d-frag, amaburi, black lagoon, teekyuu and gj-bu.

I downloaded the fancutfag version of Madoka a while ago, I think I'll give it a watch.

Attached: 1543921345858.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

might join you on that desu

Kimetsu is pretty solid compared to the manga, so I'd give it a go.

I've had the most difficult week in my education career in the last 12 years?

So I'm spending the weekend rewatching Bebop for maximum chill vibes. I might do some Dandy if I have time

I didn't know about this project. Is it all finished?

I've been rewatching clips of Amaburi, probably going to download the blurays and rewatch them this weekend, so damn comfy

What are you doing here? Dont you have a job yet?

The Dub was actually fucking based because it was completely uncensored.

Lucky Star and Nichibros but I get bored half way through lucky star and always skip the boring skits in nichibros

yeah homie. i've rewatched it probably like 5 or 6 times and it never gets old to me. such a wonderful cast of characters and a great, but flawed MC.

Attached: [BlurayDesuYo] Amagi Brilliant Park - 13 (BD 1920x1080 10bit FLAC) [0B0B1ADB].jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

july 4th weekend unless you work at a bad company

Yep.

Attached: 1534110663956.jpg (1920x2160, 814K)

For fuck sakes netflix user, get a job.

LOGH. First rewatch in more than 12 years.

I've been stuck on episode 76 for 3 months now because I'm dreading "that" episode.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (817x450, 98K)

Started rewatching Bunny Girl senpai, because fuck you, it's cute and funny

Based

Not actually rewatching anything at the moment, but I did rewatch Death Note a couple weeks ago.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-08-10-43-54.jpg (1280x720, 816K)

at least read it you retard, why would you rewatch half of a bad story instead of the whole thing

I recently rewatched for the first time in twenty years Record of Lodoss War.

Now I am watching the sequel series Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight which has some major rewrites about the events of the previous series such as two returning characters being reintroduced as total strangers and the particular way a certain enemy died in the first series.

I plan to rewatch Lain soon and the Evangelion Rebuild movies.

On a side note, Deadman Wonderland needs a major reboot. The initial show left out so much during the initial arc from the manga.

Darker than black

Operator?

Attached: 1293941189559.jpg (227x228, 23K)

It was really bad and i heard it was also really different from the manga, wouldn't rewatch it at all desu

actual state of Yea Forums

Attached: 1551002527356.jpg (952x960, 145K)

its not that different, aside from ending at the halfway point, with obvious season 2 bait that they never got