Why do waifufags, without an exception always have a popular and generic waifu? Take Homura for example...

Why do waifufags, without an exception always have a popular and generic waifu? Take Homura for example, everyone and their mother waifufags Homura. All she has going for her is muh love, obsession and SHAFTs immense popularity.

Whats the point of an waifu if its 20 other anons have it in a single thread?

Attached: Akemi.Homura.full.1965516.jpg (800x800, 465K)

From my experience Homura isn't a common choice at all.
She's an extremely difficult waifu.
She's also gonna cheat on your with Madoka.

Whatever the case, there are much worse populist waifu choices.

Because she's pretty. Also her character is quite appealing. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. I am saying this not as Homura fag. But what exactly makes a good waifu then to you?

I'd fucking punch square in the jaw anyone who'd tell me their waifu is Madoka or Homura.

My waifu is Homura

>? Take Homura for example, everyone and their mother waifufags Homura. All she has going for her is muh love, obsession and SHAFTs immense popularity.
Madoka was unironically 2deep4u.

>popular = bad

Attached: 09f6bf403d7f03f8824a81e10c54d2d2f1aefe8bf60e33305bcc1e0599ffa2ed.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Kill yourself. Homura is popular because she’s a good character. She’s not a good character because she’s popular.

That's not how it works user, I can't clobber you over the internet.

Imagine being so desperate to be an elitist that you think it's somehow superior to have an obscure fucking waifu

>implying it isnt
There is nothing more pathetic than having a mainstream waifu like Homura, Rei or Luna. You might as well share your girlfriend with the whole town

I’m guessing you just watched Madoka for the first time and your going through that phase where you hate homura because you didn’t understand the show. You think you understand it but you’re a mile off.

You’re*

Well, it's true having a more exclusive or less common waifu is an advantage.
I pity all the fags forced into a cuck circlejerk over their shared waifu, and I loathe running into other people claiming my waifu, although that did not affect my choice and does not scare me either.

Your new waifu is the main girl from Magus bride and that’s final.

There is absolutely no "advantage" whatsoever to having an "exclusive" waifu. In fact the opposite is true. The more popular she is, the more fan creations and merchandise there will be to collect.

>and I loathe running into other people claiming my waifu
I wonder how I would react if I ran into someone like that irl.

Attached: 1543794927287.png (1011x1086, 806K)

Based consumerist piece of shit. Your waifu probably loathes you, unless she's from some idolshit garbage.

Homura is besides the point but to illustrate it. People waifufag Homu not because she is the accidental antagonist but because she is the 2nd main character in a popular show.

Your new waifu is Lykos from Children of the whales. That’s final.

Your new waifu is Ed from Bebop. That’s final.

The show isn’t good because it’s popular. It’s popular because it’s good.

The only part there I'm taking offense to is the
>new
You don't get a new waifu. First time is final, on pain of excommunication.

FOOL! Shut up and enjoy your gift.

Attached: BF87C9DC-0E12-435A-982E-F0C27EF921B2.png (490x590, 301K)

Ed is delicious but I can only love my waifu.

That’s your new waifu. What part of that’s final do you not understand? Sometimes shit happens in life and by coming to this thread you’ve obtained a true waifu. If you don’t take her in there will be no afterlife for you. It will just be black forever and that’s my personal guarantee to you. Accept your fate and move on.

>my waifu dark and obscure good
>your waifu popular bad
I miss the time when normalfags didn't ruin the concept of waifu into the ground.

Attached: 1559031768379.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>In fact the opposite is true. The more popular she is, the more fan creations and merchandise there will be to collect.
This is a bit of a seperate issue, but not entirely false.
More merchandise does not make a better waifu.
Seriously, what would the waifu quality leaderboard look like?
No.1 spot would be Hatsune Miku.

That said, it sucks to have a waifu so obscure there is no art, trinkets, figures or hardly any sort of merchandise, but there's a lot of room between getting a lot of fan attention and getting none.
Additionally: the market does not have what you want?
Commission it, print your own mousepad, hire a sculptor, whatever - that sort of stuff is a lot more personal and dedicated than buying mass produced Chinese toys.

Fine, fine, I already looked her up. I'll watch it.
Arranged marriage is not always as bad as it sounds.

I'll let you in on a little secret; anime girls don't feel emotions. They're not real and don't feel love or hate, and even if they were real people, they wouldn't give you the time of day anyway and you'd never even meet them in real life. They exist as a way to sell products. If you're going to have one, it's to collect those products. There's no point in an unpopular one. It doesn't do anything for you.

Eternal nothingness sounds like more time to think about my waifu. I'll take that.
You are revolting. It's not love, but a materialistic obsession.

my waifu's seiyuu disappeared after her marriage announcement and there hasn't been any updates since ;_:

Popular waifu are for cucks

I know it's not love. I'm not an mentally and emotionally underdeveloped social reject that has deluded himself into thinking he's in a serious monogamous relationship with a drawing.

No, instead you're a mentally and emotionally underdeveloped social reject who is hoarding anime merch.

>2019
>people still think you choose your waifu and not the other way around

Attached: 1366660882923.png (465x336, 151K)

The problem isnt that popular waifu are inherently bad but that people waifu them because theyre popular.

I collect it because I like it, not because I need it as my sole source of self affirmation like you

>your waifu will never be the softest

Attached: yuukochan.jpg (1345x2000, 1.2M)

So there's no possibility that people can like something just because they like it? If they like something that coincidentally is popular, the only explanation could be they're normie ironic weebs latching onto a trend? How would you feel if your awesome rare waifu suddenly became popular and now you had to deal with know-nothings criticizing you for it?

>he's not in a serious monogamous relationship with a drawing.

Attached: 1442446263843.gif (640x360, 2.71M)

I'm surprised people don't feel this away about Asuka and Rei.

You seem to assume a whole lot about me from a couple of anonymous posts. Are you sure you're not projecting your own insecurities?

Strawman.
All he said is that picking a waifu because of popularity is.. hell, is there a word for this degree of foolishness?
It's not much different from picking a waifu hastily.
>watch le popular show
>Babbys First: The Anime
>omg the female lead is so kawaii ugu muuh waifu
Yikes, I don't even want to proceed further down this line of thought.

Incidentally having a mainstream waifu is not catastrophic in itself, just opens you up to criticism and ridicule.

You're trying to argue that a cartoon drawing has emotions for you, so yeah, it's pretty easy to guess a lot of other stuff about you

But you don't know anything. You're making the assumption that anyone who has a popular waifu likes them only because it's popular. They could've been a huge fan from before the anime was even adapted, or something about that character could've just resonated within them and the fact it was a popular character was coincidental. Every reason you have for liking your favorite girl could apply to anyone else who likes any other girl, but instead you're trying to boil it all down to popularity even though it's not even a factor in the equation

>You're trying to argue that a cartoon drawing has emotions for you
Point me to the exact post where I implied such. Don't tell me you actually thought the line "Your waifu probably loathes you" was meant unironically? Well, talk about mental underdevelopment.

>just opens you up to criticism and ridicule.
There's no conceivable reason to ever mention your waifu to anyone. Not on Yea Forums and much less irl. Those who do, are insecure betas looking for validation.

Backpedal all you want, doesn't make a difference to me. Trying to save face on the internet won't fix your sad life.

Again with the projecting? Do you not have any self-awareness?

Attached: 1547587690354.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Why?
Are you gay?

>youre waifu a bad
Get raped by a pack of niggers

Attached: 1521053635714.png (731x720, 352K)

I see you are another man of culture.
I never volunteer my waifus name either.
Reminds me..
Same, but I am not looking forward to having to disappear someone.
It generally never happens since I make no effort to share this information, and she's not really popular, so it's rare to see her picture posted, much less someone claiming her.
And that's how it should be.
The waifu is a private matter.
This belief might be a factor in why I dislike waifu sharing in general.

>First thing Homurafag thinks is niggers
Sasuga

You too, user. You too.

Attached: 1546771628422.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I honestly dont care about Homura. THE worst Madoka girl of them all, magireco included.

>Why do people waifu characters I don't like

Wow, great thread OP.

It's still better than "stop liking what I don't like" threads, and those are pretty common.

Is it possible to get along with someone whose waifu you don't respect?
I can overlook poor taste in anime to a degree (or completely hide my powerlevel irl and try to change the topic) but a waifu is more critical.
One more reason to keep it to yourself.

You could stop being autistic about fictional characters and anime.

Lack of popularity can be a double edged sword.
My waifu is from a series that literally no one but me cares about in 2019, so no one else claims her, but she also hardly ever gets good art either, she has only gotten two new drawings in 2019 so far.
Her series was somewhat popular in Japan (but not in the west...) during the time the light novels were still being released, so she did have some merchandise, but all of her figures were limited release garage kits that are nearly impossible to find now.
However, being nearly forgotten means she doesn't get insulted or shitposted about anymore. Yea Forums has been absolutely terrible to her over the years, probably due to the irrational hatred for her series.

Louise?

I don't want to get along with people who don't respect my waifu anyway so that point is moot.

>stop being autistic about fictional characters and anime.
That's a lazy point,try harder; i see nothing but loser flags from you're corner

Stop being autistic over anime girls, you sad pathetic fuck.

>Whats the point of an waifu if its 20 other anons have it in a single thread?
So we can gangbang her

You forgot about her legs. They'd almost tempt me away from my waifu.

Nope, but she is from the same time period.

Eat a dick normalnigger

Attached: cc1cbf02faeca183c007270849494be70d83114bca978b6c0fa7553fbf59e7d7.png (392x366, 119K)

Louis is my waifu. I don't think she is that uncommon.

Attached: louisevalliere.jpg (600x450, 44K)

>Stop being autistic over anime girls, you sad pathetic fuck.
Cringe user. You're retardation is showing.

>Wah, why people like these anime girls I don't

Imagine being this autistic, holy shit lmao. Kys, you pathetic faggot.

>You're retardation

Kek

The great thing about having a popular waifu is that you can pat her in VR.

Attached: Spice-Wolf-VR-feature.jpg (1856x1038, 572K)

Cause she's the best girl in existence you piece of shit

as far as i know, im the only one to waifu her. It doesn't really matter either way though. If she existed then yes 20+ people waifuing her could be a problem.

Attached: 37403088_2275989869094701_6603624599714267136_n.jpg (596x745, 72K)

>Take Homura for example, everyone and their mother waifufags Homura.
Especially Sayaka, her canon pairing.

Attached: koyorictf.jpg (963x636, 287K)

Or she can fall asleep with you, then lovingly wake you up in the morning. Popularity comes with its perks.

Attached: 1544223660201.png (1342x698, 722K)

Based Kentucky user

>Stop being autistic over anime girls,
Let me explain because clearly you have something wrong upstairs
You used the "being autistic over anime girls" on Yea Forums. Is the irony that complex? Do i need to explain why you're fucked in the head with crayons?

My next guess was going to be Shana but there's quite a few possible candidates from that time, I probably won't guess it correctly even if I tried.

Really? I think I've seen like 3 people tops lately, and I'm sure at least 2 of them are the same user.

>Homu
Never got the appeal. Aside from her design, she has nothing going for her

>everyone who likes anime has a waifu and is exactly the same as me

Not everyone latches into anime girls like you, subhuman faggot.

and yet you're posting in a waifu thread
Christ you're such dumb-faggot. I'm not even the user who was getting worked up over waifus, i just saw you're stupidity from page 1 and head to jump in
I'd kys, the min-wage life is a hard one

Attached: ok.gif (240x180, 476K)

Say what?

Attached: 227040.jpg (550x800, 112K)

He's dead Jim, let it go.

You cant go around claiming someones favorite seiyuu has died faggot

>Not me
>keeps projecting
>I'd kys

I suggest you do

My waifu is Kyouko and has been for 6 years now. Just rolled her in MagiReco too so I'm very happy.

Attached: 69312783_p10.png (1800x2500, 1.79M)

Is this what is looks like to survive an abortion ?
Kek

>Has to keep imagining things and projecting to feel like he won

Loving every laugh

>Kentucky
Why Kentucky, fuck is my state a meme now?

>Loving every laugh
me too actually
I love fuckin' with simpletons in a way that doesn't risk a fat spat in mcdonalds burger

Homura won't speak to you by default and if you somehow do get close to her you're getting friendzoned or you can be a servant if you're lucky. Madoka is Homura's true love so you better be fine with getting cucked.

I'll start saying California as an insult, I'm sorry

Homura Akemi is a fucking babe?

You can't get cucked since Madoka also friendzones her.
Checkmate, faggot.

>so fat he things about burgers when talking about waifus

In the original ending but in Rebellion she's brought back in a cage. Homura's gonna be watching her every move from then on.

That was a good one actually gave me a slight kek
Even though every-single comment you've gone back on the
>imagining things
bit that you felt was so important. What are you responding from you're phone at the front of the short bus?
I'm startin to get scared, don't want you're mommy to come and beat me up

That doesnt change Madokas heterosexuality

Having an obscure waifu ain't fun m8. Her merch is not only going to be expensive, but also rarer while simultaneously being less in demand. No new products after the initial run save for an occasional marketing miracle. At least she ain't as used up as the mainstream thots, but then again, its fucking anime. Even though its too late for me to turn back, I don't recommend obscure waifus. Thankfully I've only brainstormed erotic fanfiction, never committed to the deed. Don't be surprised if that's the end result though. When you've exhausted the available material, its tempting to dream up something new. Mainstream faggots don't have this problem, and they're better off for it.

>Your new waifu is Ed from Bebop
I keked out loud. Now I have to explain myself.

Homura did away with the idea of even becoming Madoka's friend at the end of Rebellion because she doesn't think she deserves it.

>rarer
or non-existent

Attached: vueko.png (437x327, 251K)

>if they were real people, they wouldn't give you the time of day anyway and you'd never even meet them in real life.
speak for yourself fatty
my waifu would love me

>They're not real
That's the point user, since she isn't real I can hold a perfect image of her in my heart and not have it by tainted by 3D shit.

perfection is bound to be popular

If shes perfection then why does she fuck up so badly? Jesus christ

>Homura
>perfect
She's quite the opposite, user. She's a depressed mess.

She doesn't, she saved the universe and cucked god in the process

>implying

Attached: homucifer.jpg (400x400, 38K)

She has saved shit sempai. Nada, nothing.
a 9 millimeter to her character development. Nobody asked for whacky Monogatari twist

Her character development is natural. You probably didn't understand her character development at all.
Homura's sole purpose in life is to protect Madoka and make her happy. Rebellion's ending doesn't contradict this.

she literally saved ALL Magical girls, speedwatcher

She went about it pants on retarded. Ripping out part of Madokas powers and stuffing shit in Kyubey. They threw out her pragmatic side to justify a sequel thanks to her fuckups.
She really didnt though, anything she does post breakout is irrelevant

What is wrong with removing Madoka from the LoC? It's what Madoka truly wanted, even if Homura was forceful about it.
What is wrong with making Kyubey a non-threat?

Also, do you know about the flower scene? It's pretty important to understand Homura's motivations.

Attached: episode_6_connection_with_rebellion.jpg (1920x3888, 1.46M)

I didn't waifu Homu she clearly belongs to mado

Madoka isn't interested. Homura is free to be swept up.

Thanks guys but homuras for me

Attached: homu glasses.jpg (768x912, 403K)

They're popular, of course you're going to hear more about them.

Homura is completely straight, its platonic love