Boku no Hero Academia

Hori redemption arc is starting

Attached: kino.png (1980x1306, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36QlGwZGghc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How would you define the change in the artstyle?

The sad thing is, this probably what he is actually thinking. I do wonder which kid keeps pissing in Hori's cereal, cause it's the only reason I can imagine he keeps making the childeren in his manga suffer.

Parallels are the most basic aspect of storytelling and the one in your pic is really hamfisted, there's nothing similar about those two. Naruto did it far better without resorting to cheesy quotes through the use of imagery and actual character contrast.

Attached: naruto_and_sasuke_s_return_to_konoha_by_bankaii94_d5uuyt2-pre.jpg (1192x670, 163K)

from 6 to 11.

Attached: Togas the incel.jpg (925x1300, 398K)

I hope before this shit manga ends with Bak-U-Go and Deku blowing off the hands off Shiggy and healing him from his hand addiction we get some cool moments.
Really suffers from having a completely uninteresting main villain.

you are kidding right? Hori actually has good characters and the motivations make sense. Sasuke and Naruto is just dumb as hell.

> Liberation army will have the same fate as the Yakuza

Attached: DwnmbcCVsAEmtiw.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Watch him screw it all up in the next few chapters.

MHA is literally naruto but bad.

Hori literally just copy scenes or ideas but execute them worse, like Stain being a really shit zabuza, without any of the depth, proper build up or character growth.

Or Deku having to punch bakugo cause he shit himself in front of all might, being a bitch version of naruto having to snap sasuke out of it in front of orochimaru. The MHA lacked any sense of urgency or intensity because they weren't in any actual danger, there where no real stakes.

But the scene in naruto had all of that and some, there's an actual possibility of death in their context, the scene calls back to when naruto was frozen in fear and saved by sasuke, and there where layers of build up to the scene with the mental torture that put sasuke in that position, and so on.

I could go on and on but you get the point, MHA is like Kidz bop version of Naruto, and black clover is unironically more original.

Attached: 1530580942210 (1).png (466x285, 95K)

>Naruto's Dad was Hokage so is Naruto.
>Naruto is a child of prophecy, so is Nagato.
>Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Jiraiya, Orochimaru. Tsunde.
> Jiraiya failed to stop his friend Orochimaru from leaving. Naruto the same with Sasuke.
>Having similar to Naruto and played the same roll as Naruto did. As well as Kakashi/Sasuke and Sakura/Rin.
>Madara's and Hasirama. Simalar friend/rivals as Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto Senju. Sasuke Uchiha.
>Kushina is very similar to Sakura. In both appearance and personality.
>Various of other character and story elements I can't think of right now.

Etc. Thats what actual good use of parallel is. Again, your shitty manga referencing one line doesnt make Dekuck and Shigaraki anything alike. It's hamfisted as hell, bad writing as usual.

Attached: 1505230668052.jpg (983x776, 187K)

From geometric and simplistic to rounder and more detailed.

I just realized without the fujos and miriofag and baiters this arc would've been nothing but Metal Gear Rising posting.
Just the arc specific posting and not shit talking about the manga in general and how it sucks because of Deku

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-082036-01.jpg (1080x516, 89K)

Not everyone is a Yea Forumsfaggot like yourself, fuckhead.

When will dumbass user recover?

This is actually really cool, and I'm looking forward to punished shiggy. This arc just keeps on delivering

Attached: 1552026757027.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

Never, the guy is in full on denial.

From interestingly unique to bullshit-what-the-fuck-is-happening.
Series goes down the drain very quickly, cant believe we already have our own in.story bs justification excuse just like FT had with emotions = magic fuel.

So, did Junior allow Miyashita to tell so many bald jokes because it just added to his power?

Set your bets now: GigaCHAD vs The Redestro Goblin!

Attached: 1562301868232.png (1277x733, 654K)

Wow, such a bold lie, and that on a friday. You must be drunk already huh.

that actually makes sense, now that you say it.

>
It's even easier to tell what is going on with his new style. The only time I have had any trouble was in the mimic fight

Attached: 1535340051033.jpg (750x1016, 51K)

>Bakugou wants to be a hero
>Bakugou turns down the VA easily without even having to think about it because the offer is so retarded and contradictory to what he wants to do
>hmm... should I keep going to my most prestigious school and live among the elites while working towards my goal or do I join this run down circus of freaks and become the opposite of what my goal is to be. Decisions... Decisions...
>MHAtards then pretend this is character development
The set up for Sasuke's retrieval arc was far superior to the retarded shit Hori came up with to do his own retrieval arc

Attached: copy jutsu.jpg (1285x1512, 398K)

The rival being hateable wouldn't really be a failing of a series now would it?

Wow, this early into the thread and they're already whipping out the pasta. Must mean business

Attached: smug asshole.jpg (853x480, 37K)

Attached: 1545696313881.jpg (1080x1350, 345K)

How the fuck does shiggy's quirk work now
Is he able to toggle the dusting now? Because otherwise he'll never be able to touch anything ever again

No it just evolved to stupidly OP destruction levels. He still has little to no control over it.

>openly admitting to being vernim
I hate you faggots so much

Doubt it, I suppose we'll find out about the extent of his quirk once he reconnects with the doc

Not him but playing a game doesn't mean you browse Yea Forums

Attached: 1541566674212.png (500x336, 170K)

Bullshit. You don't see any retards IRL talking about wanting to be heroes. All of Yea Forums is too pussy to join the military and risk getting killed

If you're such a fanatic you make memes of your epic vidya and insert it in every discussion then you might as well be a Yea Forumsirgin.

Not that user but yeah. I'm living prove of that. That and my country has a horribly equiped and funded military.

>naruto was a born lazy-ass dumb god with a mafical fox inside and perfect genetics with an "friend" so edgy you could cut onion with his backstory
What was good about it, again?

Why the fuck did they want to retrieve Sasuke, again?

again, not that user

but why do you hate Yea Forums so much? Kinda ironic how you call him a "fanatic" while expressing such hate with that intensity.

>Toga
>Twice
>Shiggy
>Re-Destro doesn't do much but looks cool
I really enjoy this arc. I only wish that QLA wouldn't be entirely devastated.

>i'm a fucking idiot

>Why do you hate Yea Forums so much
>that spacing
Lurk more Yea Forumsfag

I can honestly say i've never been on Yea Forums. And for that spacing...well like I said

>Naruto did it far better
Are you fucking kidding me? The spread on the left was so forced, brought up out of nowhere and at the wrong time also for the sole reason of asspulling dead Hokages back AGAIN

Suffering children are emotional triggers.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>wHaT dId hE meAn By tHIs>

For me it'd be more impactful if they weren't so young, because they'd be living under those circumstances for far longer. It is really weird to have Hori making the two albino kids suffer so much.

shiggy should've been a girl

Attached: 1532527793049.png (584x1000, 259K)

When is Momo or any other girl character going to be important?

No. Him being a guy just overall works better, him being a girl wouldnt add anything really.

Attached: 0a5575b298f344343a6be4f91df14353.png (691x394, 278K)

if he masturbates he will turn into one

As someone who liked Shiggy from the minute i saw him, his egde is barely acceptable as it is. If he would be a girl i'd be ten times as worse. It's almost like Palm form hxh being the main antagonist.

>implying his quirk works on himself.

Maybe never. Is it bothering you?

Attached: ochako.gif (500x400, 1.17M)

>When it's revealed her real name is Hana.

8 chapters ago

Attached: 07.png (921x1287, 396K)

I hope toga gets permanent scars

Horis art for this arc is something.

Attached: 12-13.png (1821x1300, 832K)

Indeed.

Remember that Yea Forumsirgins are apparently the only people who like this shit manga. So the next time someone defends some asspull or plot hole remember its probably a Yea Forumsirgin

yeah her shit's gotten pretty fucked up, I hope it has some kind of effect on her going forward. Getting your blood exploded, beaten into a coma, then almost getting your neck snapped and dying of blood loss isn't something you just sleep off. At the very least I can see some kind of mental change coming out of this. Toga's fighting style is already pretty cowardly, it would make sense if coming this close to dying made her even more concerned about her personal safety

I don't know why, but Shiggy's life being just one big garbage dump is incredibly fun to me, I love seeing him getting beat up. Hori's storytelling is flimsy but he's great at conveying emotions through his art, characters who are heartbroken, exhausted, angry almost always look right. Shiggy, Twice and Toga had some great shots this arc, even Redestro looks really good and he's basically just a throwaway villain.

Not entirely true but I fucking hate how comfortable they feel here, enough to write shit like this

That is why we need more people shitting on bnha to show them they are not welcome here.

>190188770
There, there, user, we have hopes you'll meet a nice person of the opposite sex someday and be able to resolve the sexual problems that so clearly plague you. Why, said person may even be alive at the time, or not a blow up doll! Dream about that day!

Also, no (you) for you. At baiting, you are clearly a master, but even a master baiter like yourself has failures.

Checked but you don't deserve those quints.
Yea Forumsfags are the problem, not bnha.

Yea Forumsfags are the ones who like bnha
You are one of them aren't you?

The only way that would have made it better is because with all the hands as part of the outfit there would have been a lot of opportunities for groping jokes.

I never thought I'd like Shiggy as much as I do right now. This arc is fucking great. And is it just me or is REDESTRO CIEN POR CIENTO ESTRES like prime All Might tier? He destroyed half the town with a punch.

go back to your containment thread

Well, that puts that to rest. Understandable.

Not a fan of the overdrive in snout-faces, but aside from that it's only gotten better and better.

Projection: the post.

Prime All Might punched out tornadoes, but yeah. Redestro is pretty far up there, atleast High End tier powerwise, possibly USJ Nomu.

>we have a job to do

Not true, some Yea Forumsfags like bnha which is unfortunate, but most of us aren't Yea Forumsernim.

>but most of us aren't Yea Forumsernim.
yeah the sane ones who hate bnha
Now fuck off Yea Forumsirgin

mangastream translation is quite different

what parts are different?

I'm not a Yea Forumsfag and I love BNHA. Your reasoning is retarded.

The only positive styled posts are the Yea Forums linked ones.
So you are at least a Yea Forumsirgin in spirit

The part about his flashback. Instead of "what I wanted them to say" it says "what I wanted to say", which changes the meaning pretty drastically.

Why don't people ship Jiro with Koda?

it's implied his sister may have wanted to be a hero too but she said she just lies to her dad and says she wants to be a housewife

shigaraki doesn't want them to say something he wants to say something to them

and a few more things

No, plenty of anons have called out the cringy metal gear memes in the past. It isn't widely accepted nor loved, only 5 autist masturbating each other.

why are you arguing with such low quality bait you fucking idiot? He's right, you do belong on Yea Forums

That is not the fucking point

The point is that outside of the cringy metal gear posting everything is negative. That are Yea Forumsnons
The positive shit, the people implying there is any worth to it are thus Yea Forumsirgins
Got it?

Because no one likes Koda.

Attached: mhashiggyreeee.jpg (1200x1131, 135K)

Because he's sort of right, we've been raided by low quality Yea Forumsfaggotry for a while.
Not true.

because Koda is ugly and a non-character

Technically speaking based off what we know natually Denki is stronger than Deku since he has a restraint on his full power.

Attached: PSX_20190704_163217.jpg (640x628, 59K)

>pasta-spewing trolls shitting up every thread
>bitching about raids
really?

Yeah and we need to call out the Yea Forumsfaggotry.
Not just cringy shit like this image where its obvious but even less obvious shit like liking this manga

Attached: 1559970708625.jpg (1200x750, 152K)

The people who post pastas and hate the manga belong here.
The Yea Forumsfaggotry does not

Your metalgear shit isn't funny and is completely unrelated to the source material. Just because there's shit in these threads doesn't mean you're free to add more shit to it.

nice pic, saved

I agree and disagree (that picture makes me cringe)
Anyways, you're a faggot. BNHA is liked by Yea Forumsnons and if you can't understand that then you're retarded.

>BNHA is liked by Yea Forumsnons
Nope
Sorry you Yea Forumsirgin don't get to talk about what we Yea Forumsnons like or don't like

You have to understand. BNHA is the best selling comic book in USA, of course it will attract plenty of undesirable outsiders but that doesn't mean there aren't Yea Forumsnons who enjoy it.

I don't mind it being successful
I hate people who pretend Yea Forums likes it and I hate people who claim they belong on Yea Forums if they like it.

What do Yea Forumsnons like?

seethe harder

loli

loli

Sorry user, but not everyone here is a Yea Forumsfag no matter how much you want to believe it.

Every thread has at least one loli post so

Americans still seething edition

League of Legends Creative Content & Help Material:
>READ:

HANDY LINKS for YOU and reaching DIAMOND ELO

>NEW VIDEO in 6 HOURS
caitfag is a known cuck and support of race-mixing/extermination of the white race. they're the lowest of the low, a race traitor.
FACT: the people who hate me are the people i stand up against. they fear me. everyone who hates me, then, is a degenerate

Attached: fun.jpg (873x497, 42K)

Of course not
Most of these threads usually is Yea Forumsnons
But they don't like BnHA
They like Eri maybe. Extended to Mirio as a representation of us
The rest is dogshit and neither discussion nor meme worthy

yes I post plenty of them
None of them express any like for BnHA

Are you miriofag? Or maybe you're the baiter.
Anyways, I don't mind because you speak some truth. There are Yea Forumsfags and many outsiders here and I wish they weren't here.

We have a special kind of lunatic on the loose again, dont we.

it'll be a tie

3 hours into manga and chill and he gives you this look
What do?

Attached: thp9KpsDGdPa.png (509x434, 82K)

Retard

Please understand the implication of these being

THIS IS THE ONLY GOOD SHIT IN THIS OTHERWISE DOGSHIT MANGA

Attached: 1556255472834.png (800x960, 501K)

>the subtle theming of this page where twices head is split in 2 halves and his trauma is in the middle

fuckin ace

Attached: O.png (1821x1485, 935K)

Nah, the only bad shit are the Yea Forumsermin infesting these threads.

Kiss

>krumbs

Attached: KRUMBS⁈.png (646x410, 192K)

you must be incredibly new then

Shouto would NEVER do that
Please stop it

Don't give him (you)'s. It's the only reason he posts. Deprive him of (you)'s and he'll wither, die, and flake off like a cum splotch.

I gladly take that
If these threads just have no posts we can stop having them

Koda is for Pony

Stop falseflagging as a mirioposter though. You always argue why it isn't cute nor canon.

Bros... the OPMfags are laughing at us again...

I hate how her quirk is now monoma but straight up better

hopefully monoma will be able to use multiple at once or something

Anyone else like this 2 page spread alot?
The thick black really is something.

Attached: Visions of Nosferatu Zodd.png (1815x1300, 549K)

You need to be permabanned

Still a better one than in MHA.

Whatever gets the (You)s and derails threads.

Why? I like anime discussion

Shigaraki there is just priceless.
>pause
>Yep, this is me, you might wonder how i got here...
>You see, it all started when i desintegrated my family-

tell him that my pain is far greater than his

The art this arc has been good as fuck, especially on the big spreads.

One of the very few examples where Hori did a spread that was good with nothing much to hate about it.

You like baiting retards.

if that is bannable then Yea Forums shouldn't exist.

Hori is really good at using heavy inking in spreads. It's part of the reason why Twice looks so fucking good in this arc

Attached: 16-17.png (1836x1300, 1010K)

>>the subtle theming of this page where twices head is split in 2 halves and his trauma is in the middle
>subtle

you MHA fags I swear are impressed with the most basic shit.

Hori is using all of Shueisha's inc.

You shouldn't exist.

I wouldn't if there were no BnHA threads on Yea Forums

Well, he already killed his boss, might aswell use up the ink supply.

Fucking weirdo.

This is annoyingly meta. Lets talk about MiriEri to salvage this thread or shut the fuck up

Attached: 1561728654915.png (860x289, 193K)

No.

>a joke
Fuck off with your delusions

So you don't want to talk about anime or manga on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1532259971383.png (602x1069, 1.36M)

Attached: 1555881412940.png (670x480, 363K)

>the baiter who triggered miriofag became the miriofag himself
Pottery

>>a joke
I invented that argument for Miriofag.
You can't use it against me.

This arc in particular has had 1 really standout spread in each chapter. Visually I'm impressed with how Hori has handled this arc. I'd honestly like it if he got paired up with a better writer for his next project so that the writing quality can match the art.

Based and extinctpilled

Attached: AP Howitzer Impact.png (870x740, 578K)

I am not pretending to be him

youtube.com/watch?v=36QlGwZGghc

Attached: Toguro and Jr. 80%.png (880x730, 737K)

You can't invent something that is true, idiot.

Attached: type 2 nice.jpg (240x280, 15K)

>I'd honestly like it if he got paired up with a better writer for his next project so that the writing quality can match the art.
to be fair, anyone who can write as well as Hori draws wouldn't be published in WSJ

Now this is something I can get behind. Anime related, not vidya shit.
Keep at it.

Attached: Give Liberation a Chance.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Who would they publish for.

Attached: grrm.jpg (612x380, 57K)

Attached: Villaindowner, Destro con quirk gear.png (1500x1400, 1.13M)

Fuck off

Nice.

I think Nart thought he could be reeedeemedd

Can Eri revert Shigaraki's family dying by toiching their hands?

You first.

Attached: ReDestro.jpg (865x760, 99K)

You are

>190190151
Ah. You are now attempting to cast yourself as a noble crusader out to make the world a better place by your actions?

How protean of you. You say whatever suits the circumstances.

And still no (you) for you.

Twice on the bottom

That is not pretending to be him
He would never care about these threads

Attached: Take This (You) From Me In The Next Three Minutes.webm (1920x1080, 472K)

You were more likeable when you posted against him. Good to know though, not it will be easier to spot you.

>Ah. You are now attempting to cast yourself as a noble crusader out to make the world a better place by your actions?
No. No idea where you got that from
>And still no (you) for you.
Thank you

based

Attached: try harder.jpg (605x860, 99K)

Do you guys love Shiggy?

Attached: Shiggylet.png (600x592, 353K)

>You were more likeable when you posted against him.
That was never honest. Neither is posting MiriEri

Soon.

Attached: 1560488430326.png (305x543, 142K)

We have no assurance those actually ARE their hands, and not something the doc made. Also, I doubt her quirk works that way. They're not living tissue. And most of them are lost or destroyed now.

I love my husband...

Yeah, you're fucked up. Going at this for months, who hurt you?

What's Redestro's tax policy?

assuming that AFO wasn't totally bullshiting, I think the hands hold their ashes inside of them

>That file name

The one that can make him bleed has to pay less taxes, might makes right.

Attached: 1553995534407.png (1280x722, 1.51M)

>190190994
You're welcome.

And lies really should be less obvious. Subtly, intelligence, finesse, these are worthy of note. Of course, if you're not capable of those...

Hana is best sister

Attached: Hana.jpg (917x792, 491K)

Tax the quirkless, duh.

I just want to see him really nail a consistently good manga, I like this arc even though I don't enjoy having interesting villains job out the same arc they show up. Hori is doing a good job giving the League their standout moments and giving the liberation group some actual menace. But MHA overall tends to alternate on the quality of the writing every other arc.

Attached: 12-13.png (1836x1300, 1.09M)

What the fuck is even this thread?

I am always honest though. Who is lying?

Based Quintfag telling the truth

It was at this moment that Redestro knew, he fucked up.

Attached: 14.png (797x237, 47K)

I kinda feel the need to just state that I've been following this manga since we've been having threads on Yea Forums and I've honestly been enjoying this whole series. I genuinely like Deku as mc. I love the direction the LoV are going and am exited to see how it'll effect the rest of the story. Just thought we could use some positivity

Attached: I like.png (532x645, 135K)

Ask him to show where the bad man touched him on a doll, no matter how many times he cried "Don't! Stop! DON'T!! STOP!! DON'T... STOP, DON'T STOP DON'T STOP!!!!!"

Attached: BiTVRFwCMAEcGqN.jpg (466x587, 46K)

I AM best sister.

best granddaughter*

Attached: nana (2).png (461x408, 344K)

Hori probably molested him or something. Someone hating bnha this much and going this far to shit up threads speaks so badly of his mental health and overall state. All the free time, energy and effort.
Holy shit.

Yes knock her teeth out
Failure of a heroine

Almost a year, actually. He's unironically the biggest cuck I've ever seen. Sometimes he wastes hours of his life away arguing over a japanese picture book he doesn't even like
I wait for the day when he wakes up, looks in the mirror and realises just how he's thrown his life away

I wonder how he got those scars

Attached: 74562982_p1.png (1100x600, 238K)

Hori designs some top tier lolis

So he disintegrated her by holding her hand right?

Attached: And Yet Shiggy.png (272x266, 25K)

Same, I can't imagine a sadder user.

It's ok bro, majority of the people in these threads feel the same way. It's just two or three VERY dedicated autists who can't accept that people like something that's relatively popular

Attached: hawks.jpg (540x468, 80K)

one or two very dedicated shitposters and some people trying to discuss the chapter, as usual

>Hori thinks he's slick

Attached: my-pain-is-far-greater-than-yours-30526201.png (500x300, 64K)

Well done, user. Well done.
HOWEVER.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Don't let the shitposting get to you, most people feel the same.

>Just thought we could use some positivity
cringe

Attached: 1527908806259.png (540x440, 167K)

Yeah, pretty obvious implications on how Hana died, hell, might be extra dark and it happened after Shiggy already was loosing his shit over his father crumbling away and her trying to help him that way.

>Seventeen (17) chapters without Deku in a row
DancingShoutoAndBakugou.gif

You are not going to bait me into doxxing myself and sharing my income, my education or girlfriend or anything like that

Nice try though

Hello newfriend

Whatever you say kid.

I don't need you to. I can pretty vividly imagine what someone who does what you do looks and smells like

>Sixteen (16) chapters without any of the students.

Attached: 1531059425211.gif (480x270, 2.05M)

>MHA is literally naruto but bad
Naruto is naruto but bad

Back at the USJ he took a while to damage Aizawa's elbow without even decaying him, so i think his powers weren't as strong when first developed as to decay her sister instantly. Or maybe he was toying with Aizawa idk

Fair enough.

>income
Nonexistent
>education
Autism
>girlfriend
Never hugged anyone of the opposite sex.
That is what your posting reveals.

I would say Hori has drawn more inspiration from American comic book art with thicker lines, and I would also say that he needs to work on his characters when they are farther away from background so that they are more pronounced and not muddled in with the smaller details.

I don't know. AfO didn't hunt All Might down while he could, and he seems to have been unable to stop him when AM returned to Japan and started taking his organization apart. It might be that Nana did more harm to him than people realize.

This pleases me greatly.

I wanna give him a bath and some chapstick

God, Shiggy looks mentally fucked already in that panel alone.
I want to hug him even if it meant I'd get desintegrated

whatever helps you sleep. So I better not change how I post then since this is so important to you

Aizawa stopped the quirk the second it activated, that's why it only crumbled so little

I could see it having been strong back then, but due to the trauma having practically surpressed it, and now that its all coming boiling up Shiggys letting loose.

>190191210
STILL no (you) for you, even though it's obviously you.

(My goal in continuing to be part of this farce was the hope that others will see and realize not replying to you is the way to destroy you. That doesn't seem to be happening, though, so I will exit, stage left.)

>tankobon without any of the students

Attached: sleepy shiggy.png (700x611, 296K)

Never. They’re just there to support the guys, and eventually be fucked by them in the epilogue.

All the harm was done by AM and even he lost his strength in the purpose.
Nana is a literal failure of a heroine.

That's a fucking shame. Almost makes me yearn for the days of grapefag shitposting

volume 24 will go from the start of Toga vs. Chitose to the climax of Shiggy and Giga vs. Redestro. It'll be the best single volume in the series

>My goal in continuing to be part of this farce was the hope that others will see and realize not replying to you is the way to destroy you.
I actually really like posters like you

The idea of simply posting without quotes makes these threads seem more disjointed and worse overall. Its harder to follow discussions and its clear these threads are shit when people start posting like you

That one bald guy center-right is literally Charmander.

I feel sad for you. Last (you).

Before AFO could probably track him AM already bailed out to america, and when he came back he was already at his prime that had AFO incapable of beating him just like that evidently.

I totally forgot about Aizawa's quirck. Even then it was shown decaying so slowly, but that may be just anime time

>Villain-only cover and backside
Who will be on the spine?

You are a good user. Shame about the manga choice

don't worry i'm with you user

Attached: 1553931318144.png (730x1032, 619K)

Even better:
>The cover will be full on My Villain Academia.

Attached: 1558638516670.jpg (746x1024, 233K)

has Shiggy been on one yet? If not than him, otherwise probably Twice or Toga

Don't worry user, I'm with you in this, it just shows how worthless the post was to begin with and enforces how pointless it is.
>190191695
Cry harder, maybe it'll be more convincing that way.

Don't let it get to you, you're free to enjoy the manga and anime as much as you want. It's very evident that majority of the people here still enjoy the manga, despite what SOME posters would have you believe
If you want discussion, then go ahead. There are people here who will happily engage

Attached: 1538750800762.png (400x400, 139K)

John chan.

It should have been possible to destroy All Might's reputation, ability, and effectiveness through political or social manipulation. AfO didn't do that. For a guy who gloried in his followers killing opponents without him even having to give orders, that would seem very out of character, unless his capacities were reduced.

DESPITE

>SOME
It's literally one really loud autist.

True

He had Volume 3, appeared also on Volume 10 and the whole League team had a small bit on the lower part of 23.

Attached: Volume_3.png (764x1200, 1.63M)

>everything negative is just one poster
Lets not go full retard here.

Didn't AfO show how upset All Might cut down most of his partners in crime?

Why do people say Nana was raped? And why do you think AfO stole Deku's quirk at an early age? Am I speedreader?

So, now that this arc has proven to be pure kino, what would you say are the top and bottom 3 arcs in MHA?

Attached: mhajohndiogenes.png (296x314, 105K)

Attached: 1562268657667.png (1176x1648, 171K)

Its implied All Might was wearing his empire down right away when he returned, 6 years ago only was when he got to AFO himself, but before he already was taking out his followers.

>Tfw I just realized that All Might name implies that he embodies the might of the one for ALL quirk, thus, ALL Might

Attached: 1451249041049.gif (640x360, 403K)

"F-fuck me, Midoriya!"

Attached: 58848087.png (800x950, 315K)

See
Its the people defending this manga who are retarded not the "haters"

Not to mention that this single volume alone has ten times more confirmed kills in it than the rest of the manga combined

Attached: Violence.jpg (388x443, 36K)

>subtle
I mean the paneling is well done but it's not subtle

It's more like along the lines of someone that's pure MIGHT.

top 3
>MLA
>pro hero
>forest/Kamino

bottom 3
>joint training
>provisional licence
>mid term exams

Just needs some of the important characters to die off dramatically instead of a brand new villain.
There HAS to be casualties for LoV, for fucks sake.

>Go along with the Skeptic is a shitposter joke.
>Make a low quality edit as a joke.
>It ends up having a shitposter actually go full Skeptic meltdown.

Goddamn it.

Attached: 1561333691250.png (836x452, 229K)

Why is this manga only good when it stops focusing on Deku?

Schizo, please.
When will you get the hint?
Pottery.

I just realized, how do Dabi scars make sense? He throws fire from his hands, how is that all the arm is burned but the hands? How did he burn his neck or his fucking eyebags? Is he 100% burned and the "normal" skin is stitched on top of it? I just want some Dabi development fuck

Attached: dabi-devito-38773582.png (500x517, 86K)

>last 3 arcs have had the best and worst stuff in all of MHA
Whenever Hori writes an arc, the gods flip a coin. Joint Training was fun for shitposting and hyping the matches, at least.

1. Pro Hero
2. Villain Academia
3. Kamino

3. Remedial exams
2. Final exams
1. Provisional license

Attached: 1541404297857.gif (385x385, 98K)

Probably managed to set himself on fire in the process.

His spreads are great in general

Attached: 14-15.png (1769x1300, 1.14M)

>3. Remedial exams
Fuck off
Not only was that great but it is the first half leading to the pro hero arc.

Clearly he can shoot fire from his eyeballs.

Sorry, it just didn't really click with me for some reason

>Remedial exams
Weaponized autism: the arc was fun though

I hope we get a timeskip to the second year.

That'd be metal as fuck

I feel you nigga, this shit is pretty fun

Attached: 1561624330905.jpg (818x1011, 128K)

maybe it was the godawful yakuza arc that wore you down. I get that.

This please for the love of God. I can't take this snail pace any more, I don't want to read One Piece twice.

I like yakuza the best.

No, I liked the Yakuza arc a fair bit. I'm not saying I dislike the Remedials, but besides the Endeavour/All Might conversation it just doesn't stand out to me

>Geten is about to get in close to finish off Dabi after he seemingly collapses from overheating.
>Just as Geten is about to skewer him with a icicle Dabi shoots him in the face with eye fire.
>Just as planned.

Attached: Judgemental Slurping.jpg (1280x1463, 499K)

What was Eri thinking here?

I honestly think it works a lot better if you binge it rather than week-to-week. Guess we'll see with season 4. At the very least, we'll get some great fights.

>Good use of parallels
>So stuffed to the gills with this “Eh? Look how similar this is to that, isn’t that neat? Eh?” that you can guess the story with 90% accuracy
That’s not skillful thematic writing, that’s an incessant crutch

yakuza sort of breaks apart at the end
Until Deku fights overhault its actually really great

Anyone else really like Redestro? His design and character as a whole is pretty interesting to me. It sucks that hes either gonna be dead after this arc or just have him be shelved away like Overhaul to be forgottened.

Hot and sweaty Deku.

Attached: 1524248475529.jpg (586x529, 93K)

>"What a cute boy, I love Mr. Deku!"

Attached: IMG_20181221_073153.jpg (1074x1524, 119K)

How dangerous would Denki be if he achieved Railgun level electicity powers.

Deku's fight against Overhaul is actually really good though, whilst he's still in his human form. The use of terrain by both combatants is really cool

I wanna lick that caramel off her lips

as someone who started reading the series during the 3rd season of the anime, I can confirm this is accurate. The yakuza arc is significantly less bad (still bad, but less bad) when you don't have to wait a week just to see half of a boring flashback that goes nowhere

Yeah, Hori absolutely killed it with the character designs this arc

yes

It wasn't bad, there is no reason not to like the fight except that you hate Deku.

>whilst he's still in his human form
That is like barely a fight. That is just chaos.

Hori nailed it with the amount of ham needed to make Redestro as entertaining and memeable as possible.

Attached: Punished CEO a man derived of his hair.png (518x851, 172K)

you're not the only one

Attached: re destro.png (1339x1088, 1.44M)

Watch ReDestro not even make it in the top 50 on the next popularity poll

Deku vs Overhaul was pretty based

Attached: 1530596199676.jpg (1036x843, 100K)

This needs to be updated, we got plenty more for him at this point.

I have never guessed hair colors in this manga

Rightfully so.
The only reason to like him is because you made memes about him and you don't want to look stupid.

When is the next one anyway?

Interesting backstory and motivation, fun personality and quirks (the regular kind), excellent design and kickass Quirk (okay, Punch Hard powers are a bit old hat but at least he has a cool twist on it).

Or perhaps you like his design and can sympathise with his ideas

Attached: life.png (527x443, 252K)

>dude what if the green goblin but also magneto and the hulk

Original creator of this image. I'm planning on updating it once the arc is over.

What ideas? He's half Joker and half Lex Luthor. I still don't know what the fuck he wants.

bless you

Something something no discriminationing people with quirks

The only thing that’s different is that shonen fags aren’t getting the baits they used to from promoting series fights and are now rampantly calling any deviance from strictly manga/anime as “crossboard discussion”, because that’s the only tool their shitty hands can use to both shit a fun thread and potentially ban it

For people to be allowed to use their quirks without a license.

Freedom. A world where people don't have to live in fear of using something that god intended them to use

Attached: 1554775809935.jpg (1280x966, 185K)

But they are not discriminated against. Wasn't the early chapters that Deku was bullied for his quirk? At most people are judged for their quirks sometimes like Shinsou but they literally prove that quirks do do that with Toga and Shiggy.

It is crossboard discussion, get it trough your school. Metal gear isn't anime, and your stupid meme is worthless.

That's because that user was being misleading. He wants the law to change, society to change.

Read the manga, he explains it pretty well if you aren't flying through the pages

Attached: redestroideals.png (784x1145, 732K)

He fights for freedom to use your quirk as you yourself see fit, a land of the truly free, damn it!

Attached: 1553909321634.jpg (819x1200, 79K)

It'll be cool that we'll most likely have 3 colored images of ReDestro by the end of this. One that was on the back of Volume 23, one most likely on the Volume 24 Cover, and definitely one for next week's color pages.

Please read slower or better yet, stop reading entirely since it doesn't seem this is for you

So he's a Brexiter?

It's more of a no gun control thing. It's a point that's been raised many times by fans -- Quirks in the MHA universe are heavily regulated and you're not allowed to use what's essentially a bodily function unless you dedicate your life to it. In Japan, anyway -- I wouldn't be surprised if MHA United States have open-carry equivalent for Quirks and you have gang wars and school shootings leveling districts.

Imagine failing to interpret a fucking kid's manga.

I have no idea what you mean.

Attached: mhamotivation.jpg (267x357, 82K)

All Might apparently started in on AfO's empire as soon as he returned to Japan; but still, this was a guy secretly running the country. When Kingpin found out who Daredevil was, he put him through the wringer. J. Jonah Jameson has been able to tarnish Spiderman's reputation despite years of the utmost heroism by constantly publishing accusations and warnings about him. AfO, it would appear, didn't do anything to stop All Might until their first physical clash. That makes no sense. Unless Nana delivered such hurt to him and his organization, he COULDN'T.

The only meme here is spending your life fighting for the sanctity of post by post discussion on Yea Forums

>In Japan, anyway -- I wouldn't be surprised if MHA United States have open-carry equivalent for Quirks and you have gang wars and school shootings leveling districts
I wouldn't be so sure. If I remember correctly, the original Destro's movement spanned multiple nations

top: kamino, hero killer, pro hero
bottom: festival, remedial, yakuza

Re Destro is the kind of villain All Might would be needed for. Japan kinda lucked out that he chose to fight the LoV first, wasting his army and quite possibly dying. Fucking 80% looks like those blasts AM and AFO can dish out. Honestly, on that front Apocrypha too can do city-wide attacks. The both of them together would have an easy time screwing the rest pf the world.

Here's the color page for next weeks chapter

Attached: ReDestro vs Gigantomachia.jpg (739x415, 39K)

>Festival in the bottom three
Whilst I can understand why some people do this, it upsets me that more people don't appreciate these two

Attached: 1557339092363.jpg (2048x1535, 338K)

I had this exact thought about 2 hours ago

Looks about right.

This is from way back, but Vlad's blood manipulation manipulates his own blood or can he use the blood of anyone? The holes in his gloves confuse me

Attached: Vlad_King_using_Blood_Control_on_Dabi_clone.gif (480x270, 2.32M)

I think once the anime adapts them they'll get bigger popularity wise

A villain color page would be nice, but given its the one for 5 years of the series its more likely at best having Shiggy in the side with the rest of the main cast.

Go back crossboarder. The moment you become accepted is the moment it all goes to shit.

>The both of them together would have an easy time screwing the rest pf the world.
psshhh, nothing personal, villians

Attached: Eraserhead-My-Hero-Academia[1].jpg (1400x700, 79K)

he's a femboy
that's good enough

I assume it's his own blood

You know damn right Aizawa was sharing pictures of cats on his apartment when suddenly he got frozen and blasted to bits without knowing what happened

What is there to appreciate?

>Blocks your path with half a army of powered up goons.

Attached: 07.png (598x608, 291K)

Dude must eat a lot of red meat.

That's the public part of it. From what Geten said, they want to establish a quirkocracy in which those with the strongest quirks without regard to morality, competence, or capacity, are at the top of the social / political order and govern the rest. And naturally, ReDestro and his Executive Committee would be that top. Frankly, Hero Society for all its flaws sounds better.

He had arguably Dekus best fight.

Attached: The Legendary Super Youtuber.png (369x894, 274K)

>Remedial exams
wasn't a fan of it either

For two characters that are outwardly goofy at first glance, their backstories and the problems they embody feel very real. I like characters that aren't what they appear to be at first glance

Attached: Braves (2).jpg (387x600, 91K)

I want to have sex with Eri so bad...

How can they even manage to have sex? La brava legitimately looks like a baby.

>Metal gear isn't anime
i'm not so sure about that

>what happens when logan paul gets 100M subscribers

I like to think that Geten is just overzealous. ReDestro hasn't said or done anything that would suggest that's the future he's aiming towards

his own blood at least until they reveal he's the traitor

Good taste, she's very cute and her trauma must make her very clingy and needy.

i would die for him i'm not even memeing bros i would do anything to see him happy
i would become hori's personal sex slave for the rest of my life if it meant we had one chapter where shiggy isn't incredibly sad and traumatized

I hate how Hori keeps plugging in new asspulls to cater for battleboarders and shonen babies who don't care about the story and base their opinions about manga on how strong the characters are.
Almost every chapter for the last year or so has been full of
>O MY QUIRK EVOLUTION
-kind of trash

Visualise the possibilities

Attached: Breve.png (268x624, 88K)

Gentle being the guy left behind by his generation is quite relatable, like when you look the facebook´s pages of your high school friends and everyone seem to be doing better than you.

Clingy loli

God thats so fucking hot.

I know how La Brava felt before she met Gentle.
When you're alive, but you forget how to live

Eri is fucking hot.

>Cringy picture
We already have few drawfags, don't be a cunt
MGR shitposting is better than pedo shit and Hunter/clover shilling

>this shit is better than this other shit
Wow can't wait for this arc to end so you fuck off

Dude, you're responding to the baiter. Don't stress

>pedo shit
A little too obvious you are an outsider.

You think Overhaul ever fucked Eri?

Goddamn it user, my poor sides.

Attached: 07.png (646x447, 105K)

Attached: 1561950709015.png (1520x3940, 287K)

C O N C E P T U A L I Z E

It's a little odd, but I want to know how tall Skeptic is. He seems to be pretty up there, built like Nighteye

>shittiest paintfag was redestro all along
deepest lore

She's got some crazy good proportions for someone her size

I'm getting fully erect

I think he was too disgusted by her, but I do think he touched her everywhere to get blood to the point it could be considered molestation.
I also think that, if he had managed to get away with her, he would have raped the fuck out of Eri just to mark her as his property forever and make her even more hopeless, but not because he's actually attracted to her.

Your fighting a battle long lost prole

>We actually empowered him to beat up best boy Giga by giving Redestro (you)s.

Well, shit.

Attached: 1555148961434.jpg (3376x2532, 1.43M)

Attached: 75525323.jpg (1500x940, 142K)

Expect the unexpected

Attached: BakugouMuyInteligente.png (2324x1788, 364K)

Attached: 1559768293124.png (2000x1600, 533K)

s...sauce?

These fucking Ascended Bakugo paints never get old

>Gains OFA by sucking breast milk

Attached: 1531054839102.png (312x430, 235K)

Attached: 1561116021409.png (1148x2480, 161K)

>O MY QUIRK EVOLUTION
Read the manga because it was mentioned in the first volumes.

Attached: everday everythread.png (308x578, 330K)

>Those two shit-eating, “fuck you” grins they do at eachother
My sides

best paintfag

Think about it logically. Is there a better waifu than Eri? You get her, you make her worship you and you get a top tier loving waifu for the rest of your life that knows you better than anybody and viceversa. Also pure.
She's the thinking man's choice.

I don't mind the concept but I hate the execution
>our protagonist is losing to the villain!! how will he get out of this pinch?
>oh, what's this?
>protagonist is evolving!!! h-hayai!! he had no chance and now he superstomps the villain!!
I don't mind the asspulls as long as they're used carefully but to me it's getting really obnoxious with this villain arc

>Bakugou sucks Deku's breast milk to get OFA in the movie finale

>Is there a better waifu than Eri?
Hana

Yeah, that one usually comes up with the good stuff. Atleast think its the same.

Attached: 1537768252245.png (1024x768, 115K)

Alright I offer you $500, but dequirk her first. A sudden burst of emotions and you're willed out of existance.

She's dead.

>Ugly shortstack
>Loli
She is not a loli. She is an abomination called "shortstack".

K I N O

What you said could be applied to almost any girl in the series

I like this ship

>
Yeah, let me get an ash tray to put her in.

chubby loli Inko

>At the same time Kirishima is sucking the other tit so both of them get OFA and fulfill the prophecy

too bad

Attached: ∕ss∕.png (655x352, 91K)

Did he just cuck All Might?

No girl in the series is as heavily traumatized and hurt as eri. You show her love, she'll forever be yours.

No, she's an oppai loli. She's as tall as eri.
A shortstack is a very short girl who's very thick, like Mushroom.

Change Deku's face to smugness and it becomes an NTR manga.

While it is cool that Shiggy is being developed more and we see this parallel to Deku, I really which this idea was hinted at earlier. Shiggy has had parallels to Deku before, but that was in context of his villiany. This time around the characterization is in line with Deku that he came from a loving family and maybe wanted to be a hero, too. I feel like Hori pushed this new parallel out of nowhere.

Also while I'm interested in Shiggy, I really still don't like the main cast, especially Deku, anymore. I have no clue how Hori will fix that

You watch your tone about shortstacks, champ

That is the only downside, if you make her too emotional she might accidentally kill you.

Its been kinda implied with stuff like pic related.

Attached: 1519032648671.jpg (846x876, 633K)

kek

Who is faster at this point? Shiggy or 20% deku?

We’ve known for quite a long time that Shiggy came from a relatively normal family. No big new concepts were introduced this arc in that respect, things have only been expanded upon. If this is a surprise to you, then you may have spedread through some of Shiggy’s and AfO’s dialogue earlier in the series

Attached: would you a kitten.jpg (828x463, 94K)

Attached: BeneathTheBloodstainedSand.png (655x352, 72K)

I hope we get Hori´s version of this fanart.

Attached: tumblr_89a0836ee585a138574a13bad264c9f5_f5e94dbf_640.jpg (640x616, 92K)

>all star starts playing

Shiggy obviously.

What fucking chapter is is panel from? I don't remember seeing this.

I DON’T LIKE IT

This is pretty neat

Such wonderful comedy, he really is his father's son.

shiggy then deku after deku gets a new quirk that makes him speedier/more agile

If nothing comes of this parallel I'm seriously going to be disappointed.

Attached: 1548765266119.png (428x1300, 614K)

volume 0

Attached: a4qDxqG.jpg (582x960, 256K)

This, but switch Kamino and Pro Hero

Attached: 366577.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Make it more smug, we must go even further beyond

Attached: boku no hero 75v2.jpg (1838x2749, 1.68M)

can't beat neet speed

it's not even like shinsou doesn't act exactly like the creepster that everyone took him for
just look at his actions in the obstacle course

she's pretty clearly an oppai loli
kinoko is a shortstack

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560874206111.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

Attached: 1534786006784.png (550x281, 50K)

I want to help Eri overcome he trauma!

Attached: 06.jpg (404x674, 86K)

Hana raped shiggy

He's Magneto in a world where everyone is a mutant but mutants are discriminated against anyway.

Attached: RulesOfNature.png (655x352, 75K)

s-sauce?

Perfect

MHA vol50 bonus chapter.

He cried flaming blue tears after daddy Endy beat him up.

with shiggys new bullshit it's 100% clear redestro and the rest of his group will be dying after all.

how the actual fuck are people confused by character motives in bnha
it's really straightforwards

Yeah it was an obvious death flag that out of nowhere ReDestro claims he underestimated Shiggy and that maybe he's a worthy rival. I'm like, no shit you still can stomp Shigaraki like a bug. There was no need to go 80% or say that.

Sounds based as fuck

kek

Attached: afo face reveal.png (425x429, 116K)

>you have your father's eyes

Attached: literally father and son.png (2444x668, 2.46M)

Vanilla is way more based.

Soooo... What does she actually look like?

Attached: Toru_Hagakure_Full_Body_Uniform.png (207x528, 34K)

Slutacular.

man shounen manga sure is fucking terrible

Complete butterface.

[REDACTED]

Nothing

Didn't Hori say she'd be too beautiful?

MHA is being taken off of adult swim

hope they come back and yes all three

he better come out of this and drop the full retard edgelord shit

based, fuck dubniggers

I was under the impression he punched shigaraki through stuff, not made a shockwave.

No more dubs? I'd be so happy

Remember when we actually enjoyed this manga

Attached: 1547348143839.jpg (595x557, 66K)

Ah Kamino

so this won't be a thing?

Attached: 1561835205789.jpg (1080x1122, 407K)

home

yeah, I remember last night. Good times

Nigga like 3 hours ago I was blasting Metal Gear Rising music at 80% volume while giggling like a little excited cute girl reading this chapter. Re Destro vs Shigaraki is fucking awesome. It's pretty much 2 final bosses fighting.

Ew

you are not helping
This cringe Yea Forums shit is one of the reasons people here don't enjoy the manga anymore

Attached: 1544724850939.jpg (255x220, 7K)

No, tell me of the golden times of a few hours ago.

That's actually a huge bummer for me. I only watch the anime on toonami.

>NO, BACK THEN, WHAT I WANTED TO SAY WAS...
>WHAT I WANTED THEM TO SAY WAS...
>NO! IF YOU KEEP GOING, I'LL...
When will these retards ever learn to finish their sentences?

why does every single tv, vidya, and anime thread always have these sunken cost retards

go do something else homie its a big world

Attached: millenial.jpg (213x211, 15K)

That's how the japanese speak, user. Dakara, onegai...

So will he want to become a hero (villain)?

>Okaa-sama
>Kaa-san
>Kaa-chan
>Kacchan
Bakugo is Deku's mom

>joint training not on the bottom 3
>kamino below pro hero
shittest taste ITT

link me the fulls

it's pretty obvious that that's what's getting built up. He's going to realize that destroying everything is pointless and he needs to become the villains' hero

He wanted to be cool and important, and in their society that basically means a hero.

>kaminofags

Attached: 1544177691758.png (480x398, 185K)

behind a paywall

No, I'm quite sure it'll look like he's realizing that but then he'll confirm he's batshit insane and declare that he's always wanted to be a villain. That's what usually happens here.
Though, he looked pretty depressed on the last shot. As if he knew he was in the wrong...
So maybe Hori plays this ball straight and he says he wanted to be a hero.

330 am. mha is dead

>kamino is now also bad
Fuck man

no one said that

He just implied it

I teared up a bit while reading this...

Attached: 1548020165518.jpg (480x7392, 571K)

Wild ass speculation: Is she? Between Shiggy's quirk and All for One it's hard to see how any member of the family could have survived. And yet, Hana is being portrayed as such a wonderful oneesan, if she's NOT dead and could come back into Shiggy's life...

Attached: image.png (655x352, 74K)

>Yea Forums is a single person

Yeah like 12 hours ago

No, Kaminofags are just annoying.

Oh. Wow. I like that image. Shiggy Deku looks... bad.

This is why I love All Might

The story has been solid, Deku's character arc is fine and Hori's art has always been really good minus some parts where he was clearly unwell. There's nothing particularly bad to bitch about so people start taking swings at everything hoping something sticks. The biggest criticism I'd happily to concede on is it having shitty pacing from time to time(Yakuza and Joint Training in particular). Honestly though that just comes with being a weekly series, I haven't read a shonen yet which hasn't had Arcs drag on too long.

Its a good series with its high and low points certainly, but the lows aren't really all that bad and the highs are up there with some of the best. The Pro-Hero arc is legitimately one of my favourite arcs in all of shonen.

This is the kind of stuff I want Hori to draw more of

But that is the point
Nobody is a kaminofag
Nobody even said Kamino is the best arc
Or that Kamino was better than USJ or Sports festival

I wonder what Tiger looked like, pre-change.

If she were alive, she'd probably hate his guts or be scared/disappointed of what he's become at the very least. She'd definitely not support his killing sprees and criminal life, or him trying to break society apart.
Besides, given how the story is going I wouldn't be surprised if AfO was lying and actually used Shig's family in Noumu experiments.

see

>Kamino is the last time the manga was good
>instantly assumes this means kamino has to be the best
No u

Hori didn't draw that

>Shiggy dies fighting the 5 Nomus from his family at the same time
I need to paintfag this
I know, I meant that I want him to draw more feelings scenes. Lmao and it shows, I'm just excited at the thought of Shiggy's family having been nomufied

>all the speedreaders ITT
>the manga's gone to shit now!!!
>my favorite arc is the best and the last time the manag was good!
Speedreaders and faggots should be killed, and this board nuked.

Didn't a user dream of a villain with Ragdoll's power some threads ago?

>>my favorite arc is the best and the last time the manag was good!
Kamino isn't my favorite arc
It just happens to be positioned before the really bad arcs started.

yes, huebro was awesome dumping the pages earlier.

Attached: 1560966016155.jpg (8192x8192, 2.08M)

who is hyped for S4?

Today then

Same I want more feelings scenes too I love them

Like Yang Guifei and Francis Xavier mashed together.

Really, is it too much to ask that sometime, Aizawa cancels quirks while she's in the line of fire? And not in 'costume'?

Miriofags.

I'm hyped for chapters 148, 149 and 160, other than that I don't really care

literally everyone

>finally caught up again after O MY SEVEN QUIRKS
Why is the league so much cooler than most of the students?

I suspect we'll have plenty of feels scenes when we finally get to visit more of Nana's backstory, presumably when Deku contacts her through OfA. Even more if she decides to send Toshi a message through Deku.

I might cry if that happens

when will Bakujirou become canon?

Bakugou fucking joined Jirou's band and played music because she asked him to. That's as close as he is to any woman in this manga, take it as canon.

yea he wanted to help Jirou because he thinks she is cute

>All Might is really depressed with Deku right in front of him
>Nana takes over Deku's body and touches All Might's face and does the smile thing
>Deku wakes up and is flustered and apologizes
>All Might sheds a single tear

Attached: 1536539371078.png (606x300, 85K)

Is Shigaraki even aware he's related to Nana? The only grandparents he seems to know are the ones we saw this chapter, I don't remember him ever mentioning her even once. It might be revealed if All Might comes face to face with him again but would he even care?

No, the point was always that they're annoying.
They're either pretentious bitches or act like everything after Kamino is "bad"

So even if I think Kamino is just "okay" I am a Kaminofag because everything (excluding Pro Hero) after it is shit?

yes

>would he even care

bro shiggy could beat AM 1v1 in a quirkless fistfight at this point he wont give a shit

They're unhinged criminals and most are adults with fully developed quirks so they're allowed to go wild and you don't have to watch them slowly grow stronger and more competent. There's also less of them so they get to have more individual focus.

Oh okay then I take it
I was just confused by the term Kaminofag thinking it means I am championing the arc somehow
I am not
way too much Deku

Guys, do me a solid and tell me the name of the VA of the girl from the support department who makes all the suits and weapons and shit?

Azu Sakura

Attached: 1555524768752.jpg (370x500, 78K)

speaking of him beating All Might, assuming Hori would even allow All Might to die (without it being of old age or his condition finally taking him), do you think Shigaraki would be the one to do it? Something like
>All Might discovers where he is
>confronts Shig
>other people with him want to just kick his ass ASAP
>Toshi says to wait, and goes closer
>tells Shig everything and apologizes for not being there
>Shig pretends to care just to get closer and attack
>deletes part of Toshi, wholater dies from the injury

In one of the 4koma she says she looks like something between a famously beautiful courtesan and some weird-looking celebrity.

Attached: faster.gif (365x483, 146K)

The joke is that means absolutely nothing and is sort of unimaginable.

Eri's voice make my pp hard

>shadman

Thanks user

me

they get to kill people

We saw, in one of Shiggy's psychotic flashbacks, Hana showing him a picture of Nana in costume with her son, and saying this was their grandmother. So he knows her face and form, but not her name or anything else.

So we have OfA and AfO, but when do you think they'll introduce OfO and AfA?

Attached: 1562330649808.png (598x824, 147K)

god i wish

Attached: Yoroi_Musha.png (684x534, 394K)

when Iida's grandpa comes into the story and challenges Gran Torino to the grudge race they have every year.

My big fear is that his quirk is going to be stolen and given to shiggy. I really think it just fits too much with Re's personality.

>All Might flexes all his muscles right before he dies so rigor mortis keeps him in muscle form while dead, so he can be buried in it

What would their powers even be?

....Fund it.

>One for One: his quirk is that only he can posses and use his quirk
>All for All: user can freely distribute his quirk to people without losing it himself, people who receive it can also do the same. The quirk can never be taken away once received.