After the recent events and the last couple of chapters how can anyone say this manga isn't good?

After the recent events and the last couple of chapters how can anyone say this manga isn't good?
Shingeki No Kyojin / Attack On Titan may have started generic but it's a 10/10 after the timeskip

Attached: Grimreminder2.png (1810x1300, 1.07M)

Are you retarded? The last chapter is a perfect example of why I dislike SnK. It's too reliant on ebin TWEESTS and shock-value to be well written. You can pick out nearly any chapter in the entire manga and find some off the walls radical ramped up nonsense to keep the fujos talking about it.

Attached: 1522344080225.jpg (489x489, 22K)

umm user have you read 119 yet?

>119 is bad
Stop the meme at once, yeah sorry there's no real threat in your happy children x children

I haven't kept up with the general consensus but the more the show revealed the less I liked it.

Yea Forumsnons are too retarded to figure out how to play 5d chess, that's why they dislike the chapter.

Attached: 1554318372856.jpg (540x422, 56K)

>imlying there's a threat in SnK

Attached: ShingekiNoAsspul.jpg (764x808, 411K)

Basically Eren and the gang found out that there are people over the ocean that want them dead and that whole world is against them. Eren goes there and does the same shit Berthold did in the first episode / chapter

Attached: grimreminder22.png (1810x1300, 1004K)

Count the number of important SnK characters that died and then count the number of important HxH characters that died in the same number of volumes.

Weakass bait last chapter was pure shit unless redeemed next month.

Eren reached Zeke and activated his mangekyo sharingan, chapter 119 is a false memory implanted by Eren.

Oof, see they should have kept it simple. Adding in other people across the sea is just not interesting to me.

We know

There are tards who don't BELIEVE IT

>Count the number of important SnK characters that died
Erwin, Ymir and Bertholt? lmao

Weak bait

>no argument

Attached: Gon.png (1280x720, 525K)

What would happen if one person has all 9 titans?

nothing special i think

loli Ymir will give you a succ

Attached: a3fab7302e113b32c273445a88b9c680.jpg (564x862, 126K)

Sasha, Willy, Udo, Porco.....

Attached: 1545527603829.gif (500x491, 376K)

Damn that's an under 1 minute response! Good Job hunterCHAD you patrol the interwebs fast

>important

Reincarnate as a loli in space

thanks faggot, now fuck off

You waited this time, nice

>Sasha
>being hungry is a personality
>plot devices that were introduced after timeskip

I knew SnKucks were mentally challenged but this is another level of retardation. Sorry that your mediocre manga has to resort to memrworthy plot twists like O MY LOLI RESURRECTION to maintain interest.

Attached: 1560275277677.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Based HunterChad

Attached: 1559472919654.png (554x400, 158K)

>I'LL KEK MYSELF OF MY FREETIME AND ENJOYMENT BY FOLLOW A SERIES I DON'T LIKE SO I CAN COMPARE IT TO MY DEAD OVER-GLORIFIED BATTLESHONEN AND SHITPOST ABOUT HOW DEEP THE SERIES THAT GAVE ME STOCKHOLM SYNDROME IS
Have some dignity, hiatuscuck.

Attached: 1559416192924.png (596x600, 218K)

>uses o my meme
>posts Hisoka
>defends the series with this

>falling for the SNKuck's falseflag

Yes of course

It gets better and better

TLDR for 119 is:

Eren gets quickscoped by that stupid slave bitch Gabi

Commander Pixis became a mindless titan after drinking Zeke’s spinal fluid wine LITERALLY the second Zeke screamed

Falco became a mindless titan and ate that faggot Galliard

Porko got killed (who tf cares about this dude)

I really hated SnK but I started keeping up with it again during the Marley Arc.
Eren needed that time skip badly because I was so sick and tired of Eren being a cry baby bitch boy.

Eren has seriously matured a lot.

Low iq
faggot x faggot sucks dick

Bad taste. Pre timeskip was better.