Bokuben

chapter 118 (korean)

Attached: we never learn.png (750x1080, 364K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/9zxumd.jpg
files.catbox.moe/z4e401.jpg
files.catbox.moe/dd5htm.jpg
files.catbox.moe/d646g3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/1kaxr6.jpg
files.catbox.moe/q6ab9a.jpg
files.catbox.moe/8k9j9g.jpg
files.catbox.moe/eeuwjy.jpg
files.catbox.moe/vioayv.jpg
files.catbox.moe/8ox1yl.jpg
files.catbox.moe/4xsv0u.jpg
files.catbox.moe/c33t4d.jpg
files.catbox.moe/d3tk05.jpg
files.catbox.moe/rr0q1j.jpg
files.catbox.moe/ug6iy7.jpg
files.catbox.moe/9xx1qq.jpg
files.catbox.moe/zou0sr.jpg
files.catbox.moe/c3g6rk.jpg
files.catbox.moe/oscoca.jpg
files.catbox.moe/uxgdh1.jpg
files.catbox.moe/o6qp5x.jpg
files.catbox.moe/034svs.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 02.png (1500x1080, 770K)

Attached: 04.png (1500x1080, 833K)

Attached: 06.png (1500x1080, 784K)

Attached: 08.png (1500x1080, 787K)

Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 833K)

Attached: 12.png (1500x1080, 711K)

mmm yes, perfect!

Attached: 14.png (1500x1080, 666K)

Attached: 16.png (1500x1080, 757K)

Attached: 18.png (1500x1080, 710K)

What a nice family vacation.

Why are they suddenly on a hot spring trip?

Perfect couple behaviour.

Did Tsuitsui finally give us a pantyshot?

Why make a new thread for an Asumi chapter? Surely it's better to dump it in the existing one.

Anyway it seems to be mostly fanservice. Nothing to discuss.

Lewd

Attached: 1539683732633.png (233x740, 137K)

That's the magic of bokuben.

This whole chapter is literal IMAGINE tier

Why the hell did they only have one kid? how did he hold back?

Attached: c109_18.png (1568x1145, 748K)

How many Asumi chapters aren't IMAGINE tier?

from old thread
Poll results next week
Next week is a sensei chapter with a focus on her high school days

And to think she will lose to a washing board...

It's unfair really.

Can you stop making new Bokuben threads just to dump new chapters? Especially when the other thread is not even close to bump limit yet.

I don't see the appeal of this series since there are too many girls and the MC is not only ugly but his personality is annoying.

Enjoy another 100 chapters of perverted hjinks and resets. Its like nisekoi but more crass and worse art.

Will we find out if Hazuki is a psychic?

Attached: psychic hazuki.jpg (768x1122, 241K)

Asumifags will use any excuse for making a thread with their goblina as the OP

I wish I had a fish hook image

what if it wasn't plank-chan that won?

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

I hope she wins the fumino plate

Retards
You should always dump the chapter in a new thread if the old one is dying

It's not dieing. It's not like new Asumifags would appear if you make a new thread. The other thread stands at 170 posts and is properly titled.

It's like page 8. That's dying to me. Are you new here?

I want to FUCK this gremlin.

This chapter might make one an Asumifag

Nice bait. In case you were serious why not revitalize the thread with the dump?

Asumi's getting lots of chapters lately. Does it count as an arc yet?

What are you talking about? She already got an arc.

Because that thread was made with shitposting in mind. It was obvious from the OP and the first few posts. I would rather let the shitposting thread die and make a new thread free from shitposting so people can discuss the lovely Asumi chapter. Also, it has a cute girl as the OP now.

Nice to see another best girl chapter.

That's a fair point but it's not what will happen now. Both threads will either be necrobumped to limit or used as shitpost. Also we have so few to discuss on the gook because we didn't have the text based spoiler so we know nothing about the chapter. This week Release thread might be more discussion based.

Damn Asumi a cute this chapter

So it's confirmed that Sensei won the poll?

Next week is a Sensei chapter so pretty much

all but confirmed at this point

>poll results release during sensei-chapter
Pretty much yeah, but it was also pretty much garuanteed without this.

It's fishy to be honest. Tsutsui is phone calling this one too much with the preview. You don't see it in the last page bottom preview but the Jump preview confirms it being a Sensei chapter. That would make it too obvious that Mafuyu is the winner so Tsutsui prkbably wants to surprise everyone by having the Mafuyu chapter make everyone sure she's the winner while I'm actually growing surer and surer that Fumino will be number 1. Screencap this.

Fucking kek

Attached: 1544225808647.jpg (1447x2047, 780K)

Imagine believing this

we just finished an ashumi arc (before the abreviated rizu arc and an uruka and sensei arc recently as well). why do we need more of her? why doesn't he focus on fumino?

Fumino is just a friend

Attached: Rizu67.png (96x129, 14K)

> screencap
Sure

>You don't see it in the last page bottom preview but the Jump preview confirms it being a Sensei chapter. That would make it too obvious that Mafuyu is the winner so Tsutsui prkbably wants to surprise everyone by having the Mafuyu chapter make everyone sure she's the winner while I'm actually growing surer and surer that Fumino will be number 1. Screencap this.
Hey user, I know this sounds "very unlikely" but imagine for a second okay, that Mafuyu won the poll. I know. Difficult right? She won the poll and Tsutsui decided (or his editors with him) to release the poll results, and hear me out on this one, to release the results during a Sensei chapter according to the normal chapter rotation. But that would be totally unlikely right? It's just a hypothetical scenario anyway. But what if that was the case?

because according to the normal chapter rotation, it's Asumi's turn. It's as simple as that. After Mafuyu, comes Uruka (if Uruka doesn't get an arc) and after that, it's Fumino's turn. Could you be annoying somewhere else?

>Screencap this.
done

My point is that it is too obvious. It's basically already calling the winner a week before without a shred of suspense. Also Fumino's recent momentum makes it not so unlikely. That's what I feel.

Isn't it just as likely that he would know a couple of months ahead who actually won so he has time to plan out the chapter regardless?

Why do you call this shit onto yourselves, oh well...

Asumi is pretty sexy.
She and Mafuyu never fail to make me hard

>My point is that it is too obvious. It's basically already calling the winner a week before without a shred of suspense.
Hey user, try imagining for a second, and hear me out on this one, that Mafuyu was already pretty fucking obvious the most popular even for Tsutsui and his editors?
> Also Fumino's recent momentum makes it not so unlikely. That's what I feel.
If you are going to say "ANIME BOOST" let me stop you right there since the poll was pretty much closed at the beginning of the anime. Let me also add, that whatever "momentum" you are imaging for Fumino's popularity pretty much also applies to the other characters.
>That's what I feel
Yes, but what is this based on?

>literal fanservice rotation
>complete with schedule so girls get equal & fair turns

anyone who denies this series isn't going anywhere is an idiot. it's shit. worse than nisekoi.

>anyone who denies this series isn't going anywhere is an idiot
You might want to rephrase that before your post becomes very ironic.

seenever mind, I had a brainfart.

were these translated somewhere or do you need someone to?

there's no need to translate this chapter in particular

>closed at the beginning of the anime
What the fuck are you talking about? It started with the anime. Also you have no proof of that. And the other girls got a lesser amount in comparison to Fumino who got the last episode and was trending top 8 in Japan. Sensei never trended.
>Yes, but what is this based on?
All of the above? It's not like you dismissing it invalidates it in any way. Also the results of the first poll are irrelevant to the second one. I'm not saying that Mafuyu's victory is absurd, I'm saying that Fumino winning is not unlikely and should not be dismissed so easily.

One would say there's a limit to foomfags' delusions. A Sensei win could be read pretty obviously anywhere, from twitter, pixiv, secondary polls. How can you be so oblivious?

or any chatpers, they're all like this

not the sensei chapters brainlet

>What the fuck are you talking about? It started with the anime.
user, read
>>let me stop you right there since the poll was pretty much closed at the beginning of the anime
>at the beginning of the anime
The poll was closed around episode 4. Also, take into account that the poll is directed at manga readers since you need to buy a physical copy of jump to be able to vote.
>Also you have no proof of that
The poll duration was a month, this was literally posted during a chapter release a while back. I don't have the patience to archive search that for you. Maybe some other user would be willing to.
>And the other girls got a lesser amount in comparison to Fumino who got the last episode and was trending top 8 in Japan. Sensei never trended.
And we are back to the above. The poll was long since closed during the last episode.
>All of the above?
Which is completely false.
>I'm not saying that Mafuyu's victory is absurd, I'm saying that Fumino winning is not unlikely and should not be dismissed so easily.
And everyone who replied to you disagrees.

I've waited a long time for her regular chapters to go back to that sense of cute, sexy fun.

I'll demand source on that. Also I don't see how what other people think on an anonymous image board make a difference in what I feel being likely or not. That's part of not falling into hive mind and confirmation bias. Also I didn't see the post count rise on those posts so I smell sensationalist samefags.

you're just digging your own grave on this

Anyway, I'll see if I can find it. For the time being, your "hunch"
>And the other girls got a lesser amount in comparison to Fumino who got the last episode and was trending top 8 in Japan.
is irrelevant since the poll was closed.

Wait why is Yuiga still studying, I thought he gave up his scholarship for pussy

files.catbox.moe/9zxumd.jpg
files.catbox.moe/z4e401.jpg
files.catbox.moe/dd5htm.jpg
files.catbox.moe/d646g3.jpg
files.catbox.moe/1kaxr6.jpg
files.catbox.moe/q6ab9a.jpg
files.catbox.moe/8k9j9g.jpg
files.catbox.moe/eeuwjy.jpg
files.catbox.moe/vioayv.jpg
files.catbox.moe/8ox1yl.jpg
files.catbox.moe/4xsv0u.jpg
files.catbox.moe/c33t4d.jpg
files.catbox.moe/d3tk05.jpg
files.catbox.moe/rr0q1j.jpg
files.catbox.moe/ug6iy7.jpg
files.catbox.moe/9xx1qq.jpg
files.catbox.moe/zou0sr.jpg
files.catbox.moe/c3g6rk.jpg
files.catbox.moe/oscoca.jpg
files.catbox.moe/uxgdh1.jpg
files.catbox.moe/o6qp5x.jpg
files.catbox.moe/034svs.jpg

Attached: c111_00.jpg (799x1168, 655K)

He still have to graduate user

It would be better. But I doubt any others girl has a chance.

jesus fucking christ how does moeyuki handle this semen demon

hereCan't find the translation, but I know the poll duration was for a month and was closed right around Asumi's arc

>Next week is a sensei chapter with a focus on her high school days
So Hanae and Yuigadad will appear?

>phone calling
ESL detected. Critical metaphor failure.

As if that means anything EOP.

Probably
I would love to see shotayuki too, but I guess that'd be too obvious

The expression is "phoning it in" ESL-kun

How does me being ESL mean anything is what I meant?

The magic of WSJ.

>I would love to see shotayuki too, but I guess that'd be too obvious
I want to see loliharu as well.

Where did the flashback info come from? It's not on the last page.

nip spoilers
same info where people found out poll results are coming out next week

Previous spread on the side.

Attached: 4 (1).jpg (1085x1181, 461K)

>Nariyuki time travels to Kirisu sensei's high school days!!!

The two of them being confused for high school sweethearts confirmed

The timeslip part makes me think that it'll probably be just nariyuki seeing sensei is her old outfits.

Cute chapter, asumi a second best

Attached: 1561836278682.png (440x880, 104K)

Boring chapter, Asumi a worst.

>It's all a dream chapterBut whose dream is it? Both of them had the same dream, and it's the first dream of the new year

Alright chapter, asumi a decent

Remember when bokuben had plot?

No.

Does Asumi just carry her swimsuit around with her?

He can't keep getting away with it

Attached: 1554591487765.png (859x556, 306K)

Sexy chapter, asumi a best

Attached: chibiben asumi.png (670x500, 275K)

Not too bad not too good. She's still "Kek smug" so her arc was ultimately useless.

>plate
Alright this one was clever, I chuckled.

Is .5 user still alive?

IMAGINE

0.5 user take note asumi should mention IMAGINE as often as possible this chapter

No sadly

He has already seen her high school look.

ENVISION
PICTURE IN YOUR MIND
VISUALIZE

AAAAAAAAH I LOVE SENPAI

Attached: senpai.jpg (1280x1862, 1020K)

Asumi is very nice
If I wasn't rooting for Mafuyu she'd be my first choice.

She's my favorite but I'm still rooting for Mafuyu.

Brace for impact. When the shitters are done with the old thread they'll ruin this one too.

He's also seen Miharu who's damn near a clone of younger Mafuyu.

He doesn't she does whatever she wants with him, teasing him the entire chapter.

Even if it doesn't count since she is in a swimsuit.

Quick! Think of cute moments that might be in the next chapter!

Mafuyu, high school
a whole chapter of Mafuyu seeing from a far how her classmate are having fun while she is focused on figure skating.
Mafuyu being quite popular with her classmates, especially boys, but being to autistic to realize it.
Clumsy Mafuyu being helped by Papayuki.
Mafuyu's first crush.
Miharu being even more clingy with her oneesan.

knowing that HS wasn't exactly a happy time for her given her focus on skating I actually expect it to be a somewhat bittersweet chapter

The framing scene for the flashback will almost have to be Mafuyu and Nariyuki interacting outside of school, which is usually cute.

God mode: They're heading to her parents' house and she's telling him a story as background information before they get there.

Elder God mode: her parents have a surprise omiai waiting for them on arrival

Attached: clumsy sensei maid.jpg (940x1691, 536K)

It'll be Mafuyu-HS developing a crush for Nariyuki while delving a bit into what we know from her past.
First dream of the year confirmed.

>a mafuyu mini arc this soon
As much as I want it to happen, 22i needs to take out the garba-, do and Uruka arc first.

I doubt Nariyuki will have a prominent role in this, a background character at most
interestingly enough this might be the first time we get to see the full face of papayuki and if they get to interact it will be 2 pages at most

Can't wait to see the obsessed shitter seething at Uruka's arc.

Attached: 74766489_p0.png (860x1214, 801K)

It's Nariyuki "time slipping" so we'll get proper information on Mafuyu's high school days from him.
This chapter would be better if it wasn't just one but at least a couple actually dealing with it.

Attached: c117_18.png (1568x1145, 764K)

Senpai chapter? Gods are merciful to us this week.

Attached: picorizu.png (420x420, 56K)

>The framing scene for the flashback will almost have to be Mafuyu and Nariyuki interacting outside of school,

Maybe another career path counseling session:
Nariyuki asks her why she wanted to become a teacher, we kind of know with her wanting to pursue her dream and Naridad giving her advice, but now a flashback to what the initial spark was.

minus points: if it somehow involves Shotayuki

>that smile
>hand holding
This manga teases us way too much.

>Maybe another career path counseling session
With her in sexy costumes for real this time?

Attached: ackhtually.png (310x630, 103K)

This chapter was unironically super cute. It's chapters like this that make me appreciate Asumi even if she's irrelevant

>getting knocked down by a fucking ping-pong ball
It never ceases to amaze me how fragile those harem MCs always are.

I hope there's cute JK Mafuyu and JC Miharu next chapter

Attached: 1527183950042.png (1918x1400, 1.18M)

Uruka's arc will be amazing if she gets BTFO

Attached: c099_06.png (1568x1145, 673K)

Viz quality is the best

Attached: Rizu_blush_10.png (126x217, 15K)

I haven't been reading since the chapter where Rizu says she hates herself did I miss any Sensei chapters?

I guess she was in another chapter, but There wasn't a solo chapter since then. Next week's chapter will be.

That was the first chapter of the Rizu arc so no you haven't missed any Sensei chapters and much like most of the arcs it wasn't that good. Next week is a Sensei chapter though

awesome thanks, I dont know why but i'm autistic so if these threads get like too full and I fall behind in reading it I just stop reading until the threads are back to being small

Nariyuki spots JKfuyu walking around alone afterschool and goes to accompany her on a afterschool date to make up for her lack of youthfulness, he assures her she'd make for a wonderful teacher in the future and has him thinking to himself that it'd be nice if they were the same age so they could hang out like this all the time.

The punchline is that sensei wakes up embarassed at the dream she just had. The twist is that Nariyuki had the same dream.

Fat doubt about that. But you'll say it's BTFO anyway.

Attached: 20190630_191856.png (776x286, 169K)

JK Mayufu finds a crying shouta Nariyuki and takes a bath with him.

wait, are you referencing the first couple from nabde koko ni sensei ga?
who is the wingmum equivalent? Ikeda? Principa? Yuigapapa?

When is the new poll coming out?

How is he wrong? The only that's left for her character is to get BTFO and move on.

next week, sensei chapter at that
let's play a game
guess who's the poll winner

shotayuki

Asumi.

Sensei
fumino push
asumi
miharu
uruka

Nah that's just what you wish. Also
>he

It will inevitably happen and I'm not him. Calm your tits.

can't wait for uruka's arc

Attached: uruka arc.jpg (500x406, 27K)

the one and only

Attached: happy ikeda.jpg (95x129, 7K)

>inevitably
I mean as long as you call anything that will happen in that arc a BTFO sure it will happen. Also nice reinforcement post right after.

Top 5
Sensei
Uruka
Fumino normalfag bait character
Asumi
Miharu Rizu is almost as boring as Fumino, but doesn't appeal as much to normal fags

There's no time left. If Uruka doesn't get BTFO in her arc (most probable), then Tsutsui will have to waste chapters to do it in the final arc that should focus on the girl who will win the MCbowl. So it's better she gets BTFO then instead of later.
>reinforcement
I said I'm not , idiot.

The fatass.

Attached: mass fuyu.png (400x1120, 425K)

Attached: 1562350796213[1].jpg (1020x589, 423K)

Why play a game when you already know the answer to that question? It'll obviously be Sensei who should be followed behind by Fumino.

Attached: 1540613771859.jpg (245x256, 22K)

Can't wait to see all the fuming Foomies once they see us Urukachads got our girl second place.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwOtEHNxu63grmXS96MOPkzY[2].png (1872x1080, 2.1M)

Nice google search filename Falseflag-kun

>Uruka managed to get 2nd place
>"Thank you, F-san."

>saving images when their one search away
Get with the times grandpa

>fuming Foomies
He's clearly an Urukashitter, though.

You're fixated on this idea that she must get BTFO while the whole thing can be carried out pretty harmlessly even with her not winning the bowl. I mean I know you want to scream for BTFO in an Anonymous image board to boost your lacking ego but that's hardly gonna happen. And sure you're totally not him.

Very quick replies. The (You) must have triggered you.

Well, everyone is entitled to have their own dreams and beliefs.

Attached: 1523546341642.png (835x232, 244K)

Are you seriously? As if I would stoop low and shitpost like that. And you are one to talk given your quick replies.

>sorry kouhai, I can feel a big one coming your way

Just ignore them user, they'll make the same post they made a hundred times and carve a line on their internet argument victory wall. Just enjoy Uruka.

Attached: D47Qg4HUYAEFi6z.jpg (1448x2048, 307K)

Unf

>As if I would stoop low and shitpost like that
Kek. My reply being quick is not relevant as I am replying to you. While the Urukafag didn't reply to me. Instead you did Foomfag. Thinking...

> pretty harmlessly even with her not winning the bowl
Oh, you're just sensitive and are tripping over hurt feelings because the terminology "BTFO" was used.
>not him
I'm sorry you are paranoid and have it in your head only one person uses the term BTFO on Yea Forums of all places. I guess that's my fault.

>it's not relevant when I am replying to you, but it's relevant when you are replying to ME
Okay, you're retarded. Urukashitter not replying to back is his problem, not mine. You were the one who called him a falsefalgger in the first place.

Spoil this

Goddamn, you fuckers really made me want to see Jk Mafuyu and Shotayuki now. That sounds way to cute to pass up

He's literally see her full-frontal nude. Why does he get flustered just picturing her naked still?

Attached: asumi213.png (656x681, 176K)

he's a fucking faggot of an mc

>...

>You two haven't had sex yet?
>Are you sure that you're really dating?
>If not what was that maid outfit about?
What would the two of them do in this situation?

Attached: Asumi's_Dad.PNG[1].png (270x555, 88K)

But why you got so triggered about me calling him a falseflag? He should be the one triggered not you. I didn't even say who he was while falseflagging so there's no reason for you to feel attacked or mad. Which pretty much reveals your whole game shitposter.

Actually, you are the one who's triggered. I called him an Urukashitter, which is the opposite of helping him. So I'm quite sure you're an Urukafag who is upset. Good game.

>ladies naked skin, my greatest weakness!

ikda got dubs

Nah, you felt called into the fray because I called the falseflag with an actual good argument of the google searched pic and had to run for damage control. It was indeed a good game, you could have conceded instead of losing.

Ever heard the phrase hindsight is a bitch? You were triggered first. Damage control is what you did by implying he was falseflagging. I called him out and corrected your damage control by pointing out he's a typical Urukashitter. You've gone through mental gymnastics to save face since. Literally good game.

you guys ever realize how retarded you sound to just about everyone else

Kek.

Who? Definitely not I.

>google searched pic
>no reply to falseflag accusation
>alleged third fag swoops in to state and insist he IS an Urukafag like he cares about it
Try to be more subtle next time

Are a clinical brainlet, or are you just blind? Go back to and look harder. Who do you think is the first reply and who's the second? I'll give you a hint: Urukashitter.

Also the famous mantra of Urukafags always replying to negative posts about Uruka you like to spout is not applying to him, despite you being so leisurely throwing Uruka"shitter" here and there. All the more proof. You should give up, You're putting up a sad show.

Blame Sensei and/or Hanae.

What are you even talking about and how is that non sequitur relevant to your earlier argument? It's like you backed yourself into a corner, so you forgo common sense and logic to trolling shitpost. I'm starting to you and the Uruakshitter are the same faggot. Either way, one thing is certain and it's you were triggered and are being a retard. Have fun with yourself.

to think*

remember when this manga was about cooking?

Attached: 1521652075752.jpg (666x750, 115K)

exactly my thoughts

Attached: mistake.png (500x553, 420K)

>sees argument with proof
>preemptively talks about who's getting cornered despite him painfully being such
>nervously fast typing with typos
>name calling
>I-I'm totally not mad! You are!
This is just pathetic. Conceding would have unironically left a better impression of you.

A mistake to make so cute, it's too much. Fucking jews not letting based Jesus end his phrase.

Attached: 20190702_082033.png (706x584, 373K)

Attached: 06.png (923x1300, 392K)

a mistake to make so shit, it's too much

Based

based

Mafuyu
Fumino
Uruka
Asumi
Mizuki

Attached: sensei spoiler 2.png (100x188, 19K)

Oof, he's so mad. All the more motivation.

Attached: 854495.png (317x317, 120K)

>his entire persuasive argument rests on the claim the person he accused of falseflagging didn't reply back to him
>pointed out how blind he is because said person did and that I'm obviously the second reply
>replied back with a bunch of irrelevant nonsense and misleading ad hominem
Yep. I'm convinced you and he are the same shitposter, or a retarded troll who's bored of his mind. Do everyone a favor and quit shitting up this thread.

Correct choice of singular pronoun for that samefag upvoter

Kek.

You soud mad.

Attached: uruka.webm (1280x720, 1017K)

>Why tsutui gives to side characters this slutty chapter and he spends anfd lost his time to gives them the focus .
Anyway I hope he will gives to Rizu and Fumino more focus

>AND MORE SEXY CHAPTERS

I hope you give more focus to learning English, Uruka

>Do everyone a favor and quit shitting up this thread
That's you tho. I guess recriminating that to others is how you spend time but it remains painfully obvious for the above said. Also show me the ad hominem, or rather recheck your fallacies instead of throwing a bunch of words you read on the internet.

To this day, still nobody noticed.

nobody has to

Somebody feels he's been replied to, but I didn't reply to anybody. Is this what they call rent free?

Attached: 74701228_p0 (1).png (1668x2388, 1.21M)

Why would you want more chapters involving the two most boring girls?

Attached: Three Wives.png (500x381, 104K)

I wasn't aware senpai was in the running for the Rizubowl. I guess it's possible to learn something new on Yea Forums every once in a while.

Based Maruarai

But then what's the purpose?

That panel's from the manga itself, chapter 106.

Trips of truth

Attached: A047A005-8374-4C3A-9469-E1E9911579EE.jpg (1039x1579, 998K)

it's all part of the plan

Please. I'm not the one sperging at his fellow Urukashitter, or possibly himself after he samefagged. In further hindsight, your objective doesn't even make sense considering "he" posts like a typical Uruakshitter. You don't seem to have a problem with that in every other stances except this time because, why, he got an image from google? Pants-on-head trigger right there. The fact you don't seem to care that I called him an Urukashitter either is already puzzling, all things considered.
>mantra of Urukafags always replying to negative posts about Uruka you like to spout is not applying to him
>complains about an inconsequential typo
>implies name calling when an argument was presented
Your standard ad hominem. Seriously, quit shitting up the thread.

is sawako a gamer

dubs of doubt.

next asumi chapter
>after a gynecological exam given by her father
>father realizes asumi is still a virgin
>consults nariyuki on the joys of sex
>informs him about condoms and safe sex
>gives moe boy a box of condoms, then locks him in a bedroom with asumi, telling them he'll let them he's going to be out all night

Uruka is the most boring girl.

Better.

Attached: Top Trio.png (928x649, 319K)

You were so close. SO close.

Sensei looks embarrassed to be in that picture with those two mundane hags.

It's the same shot .

>>informs him about condoms and safe sex
>>gives moe boy a box of condoms
He's already said he can't wait to be a grandfather.

Yeah and she's looking at the two shitters and is embarrassed that she's sharing the same space.

Asumi is not a shitter. Uruka, okay.

Typo wasn't inconsequential, it actually shows that you're typing nervously, hence mad, which was what you said you weren't and recriminated to me. Actually you're still doing it. Also what am I supposed to say about you calling him a shitter, I'm already arguing your deliriums and pointing your painful damage control. Also nice resort to the No U reductio ad samefag/falseflag. Looks like you're running out of gas.

Are you blind?
Can you not see where her eyes are pointing?
Get some glasses faggot

There can be only one.

Attached: 1535033289300.jpg (542x767, 96K)

I was implying you were Maruarai as his favourite girls are the ones in that pic

t. triggered Urukafag

Instead of predicting the winner, we should try and guess how many votes she'll get over Fumino.

He's mad Tsutsui showed it and is in denial don't worey about it.

This is perfect desu

Attached: Untitled38.png (1131x665, 571K)

I'm not that poster either, but those are definitely the best girls.

Attached: sensei love.jpg (771x857, 456K)

t. blindfuck
At least I can see you dumb shitter

Crop the right side too and perfect

>Imagine being obsessed and filled with so much hate.

Attached: 18b.png (926x1300, 504K)

>posts a reddit edit
Fuminofags don't even try to hide it anymore

>that poster
user, I...never mind.

Oops, I missed some shit in the corner, fixed

Attached: Untitled38.png (1131x665, 641K)

Fixed your mistake. Don't let me catch you making the same mistake twice.

Attached: 1562371242990.jpg (1075x665, 392K)

Here come the based samefag upvotes

>an edit that has been floating around these threads for over a year
>now it's suddenly reddit
Go back.

Based hivemind.

It's two fags user. One is an ESL born and raised in the USA, the other is his pet frog.

Reminder that we all know who is the worst fanbase that constantly behind the most shitposts

Attached: DefinitiveResults.png (646x565, 22K)

toilets flush the other way in australia
this is important because uruka a shit

Attached: threecutiesandaqpileofcrap.png (1075x665, 676K)

You forgot the spic that posted the reverse question mark

BASED. Fumino and Uruka are fucking shit. Fumierda y Urucaca truly.

Attached: The Bane of Bokuben Threads.png (245x233, 67K)

Truly.

He's surely taking his time to research the perfect answer. I mean, since he got busted so obviously he truly has to exercise his brain to come out decently of this.

It literally is just that, a typo. It doesn't flow that way just because you're projecting for the sake of ad honimem. Attempting to slander me won't change established facts and arguments that you've fumbled and went retarded at. Being fed up with you who's clearly a Urukashitter, samefag, troll, or all of the above makes me agitated, not triggered. The fact remained you were triggered first and tried to damage control for absolutely no good reason. You've yet to prove otherwise with a convincing counterargument. Again, quit shitting up the thread.

popularity poll results right here

Teehee.

Attached: 1535247951404.jpg (666x750, 322K)

What is it with Bokubenfags and making more than one thread at the same time, not even 5toubunfags are like that most of the time.

Attached: 1561693255765.png (666x750, 371K)

>You are this and this and that! I'm just agitated not triggered REEEEE!
Put a smile on my face. The counterargument is up there, you haven't convincingly put down any of my claims either. Also you're shitting up the threads Mr. Triggered response to third party fag getting called falseflag because you cared so much he wasn't one.

>Urukafags are on damage control and tinfoil hat duty

Attached: 1517138158401.jpg (500x500, 51K)

One was for containment of the autistic Fuminofag and the guy who argues with him, the other is the proper thread.
But he's here now.

>proper thread
Wasn't the other thread made first and this one only made because dumpfag refused to adhere to board culture?

That thread was absolute garbage and dumping there would have been worthless because it was just shitflinging.

>Fuminofag false flagging as an Asumibro
Stop it you’re embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 532C28F5-61C6-4741-A331-324570A4C753.jpg (1242x1783, 1.15M)

You didn't provide a convincing argument to the overall argument in . The last one left you resorting to ad hominem argument which is not a counterargument, much less even convincing. It's clear as day you're just shitposting now. Once again, quit shitting up the thread.

user...

I don't like Uruka though and making fun of Urukafags is fair game.

Attached: 1512146763908.png (510x470, 224K)

The guy you replied to is . Note the filename.

>all this foomer seething over Urucute
Some things never change

Attached: 1560454557385.jpg (1280x1440, 611K)

Attached: 1506966342478.png (666x554, 287K)

Attached: nari(you)ki.png (301x400, 103K)

Uruka shit.
t. Rizufag

Interesting.

>t. retard who doesn't know who a phoneposter when he sees one
You seriously have to go back to with your fellow fuminofags to the bokuben subreddit

>attack three fanbases
>assumes only one of the three hates your girl back

Yeah and grow some balls and stop false flagging you Fuminofag

>phoneposter
And you know this how?

There was an attempt

Attached: 1551038368202.png (474x658, 256K)

You seriously can't be this new to have never seen iFag file names.
Go back and stay with your fellow redditors please.

Attached: FumingWashboard.jpg (784x1145, 824K)

>>attack three fanbases
?

>it's false flag if they are against me
The absolute state of Urukafags.

>hurr Rizu is shit, boring
>hurr Asumi is pointless, worst girl
URUKA A BEST. MAFUYU A BEST TOO BECAUSE I NEED AN ALLY

kek urukafags are boogeymanning HARD this thread

it was literally made on Yea Forums I've got a folder of them somewhere

>i-i-i'm too scared to post as a foomer
>people might realize my fellow foomers are the worst group of poster on Yea Forums
PATHETIC

So speak from personal experience as an iPhoneposter. Interesting.

Rizu is also top 3 tho

Attached: 1559411869192.jpg (1280x1090, 221K)

The thread was barely even active before dumpfag made this thread.

The desire to make fun of you is rising.

Attached: 1507106610232.png (430x425, 139K)

Move over. Fumizu is back on track.

Attached: 1561925231152.png (935x1300, 322K)

>i was just pretending I didn't know
Retard-kun stop trying to save face and leave already. You're only continuing to embarrass yourself. Although that's probably the only reaction your familiar with eliciting from people in the first place.

btw why are you guys still shitposting here?
the new season just started, go watch anime

>still pretending
ok

Mafuyu is the Nino of Bokuben

I only consume haremshit so I can argue and waifufag with other Yea Forumsnons.
It's my only form of social interaction with seemingly other people. AS LONG AS YOUR ALL NOT JUST A PROGRAM THAT WAS DESIGNED TO SHITPOST ALONGSIDE ME

You forcing reddit like a shitposter aside in here, pretty much nobody on Yea Forums uses iphones because they're shit and more importantly filename is counterproductive, which most people aren't aware or don't care to memorize save those who have to constantly deal with iphoneposters.

I'm a highly sophisticated AI designed to eat sensei ass

Attached: itadakimasu.png (662x617, 685K)

>Urukafags

Attached: 1498685240189.png (609x523, 114K)

>there are actually readers that actually believe rizu or fumino won't be winning this thing
I love delusional people. They make the generic romcom so much fun with their assblast.

Attached: 1486591374620.gif (500x500, 967K)

You have no idea what you are talking about. You moron

Wow. I honestly didn't expect you'd be THIS mad and defensively on edge. You need to take some meds.

>foomers

Attached: dabbing.png (792x429, 282K)

So you're just going to continue?

Prove me wrong. I've legit only seen iphoneposters a long time ago twice. Once in Index threads and once in Madoka threads.

Uruka a shit. A SHIT.

Nah. I'm just saying.

Nariyuki disagrees.

Attached: 1554622656812.png (729x500, 513K)

Yet here you are continuing to do it to yourself.

Based.

>fumino is the only one with a veil
Interesting.

My mother taught me well. It's impolite to ignore a question that was directed at me. I answered you. There's nothing else to be said.

see

look closer, senpai also has one

Look harder.

>fumino is the only one with a tiara while the others get flowers
Interesting
Interesting.

I thought so too from a glance. But it looks like Senpai has a bridal veil that hangs from her hair instead of the top of her head. But Fumino has a crown tiara, which is often used in a beauty pageant or formal contests to pick a Queen, so...

>sensei is the only one that doesn't look like a kid playing dress up
very interesting indeed

That's because Fumino is a princess

Attached: 01.jpg (902x1300, 648K)

Uruka is going to get all her holes filled with Kangaroo cum

It's probably nothing big, but brides in nipland that go for the Western bridal after go for a tiara and veil look a lot of the time.

Cause she's not young like the others.

>Prove me wrong
You want me to go into threads with the express purpose of looking for phoneposters and then reply to you here with proof?
Go do your own homework faggot. Just go looking at any thread during a weekday afternoon.

often go*

I wanna play vidya with miharu but at sensei's place

>>fumino is the only one who's a a shit
Interesting.
Interesting.

I wanna play with Miharu and Mafuyu's places

Seethe some more.

Attached: 1501007368948.png (348x255, 56K)

Why so mean?

>Why so mean?
>says after spending half the thread shitting on Uruka

>shitting on Uruka
To be fair, she is shit. Even the same color as it.

pooruka

Attached: 1561264041976.jpg (400x400, 15K)

It's to illustrate a point. It's rare for a good reason, being it's easy to detect and spot samefag. The only type of poster that persists is a spammer who doesn't care, but even then can't stick around for long if janitor and mods do their jobs.

>everyone is one person and all the same person
user, I

Uruka, you cock

22i ain't even hiding it then.

I wanna listen to the hits of the 80s, 90s, and now with my gf kirisu mafuyu

Is it me or are Bokuben threads even worse now than they were during or before the anime.

I actually don't even mind Fumino, but her fans are such shitposters that constantly just shit on other girls with their every post. It's fun to see them fume.

Attached: qgMw3xt.jpg (361x520, 72K)

nothing around here ever improves so there's only one direction to move in

Attached: keeps getting worse.jpg (121x28, 3K)

so much samefagging and falseflagging every single thread

The 700 posts thread was better

I'm saving a few of these
that other one was from last night

Attached: threads.jpg (111x29, 2K)

Those seem like very low post-to-poster ratios.

Just start dating for real already, geez.

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (767x830, 260K)

Majority of posts is by a schizo paranoid Fuminoposter
He literally accuses everyone of being a false flag shitposter, and does it in almost every single bokuben thread the past month.

Objectively untrue. Uruka autists and some Sense autists combined that go at it with Fumino autists generate majority of the posts that quickly fill up the thread faster than it should.

Would Nariyuki's enormous benis even fit on Ashumin's tiny little body?

Disagree. It's always the Fumino autist, and one person who constantly engages with him. The two of them make at least 200 posts per thread combined.
I'm still not sure that it is just one person arguing with himself.

I wonder who's behind this post.

asumi's is bigger though still not as big as fu(ta)mino's

The imoutos should meet and talk about their sibling complexes.

Attached: 1557515977289.png (704x528, 309K)

If you're thinking of THK and TLK, you're aren't exactly wrong. But they sadly aren't alone and other autists getting tangled up in the storm is a thing. A constant stream of heated "arguments" that eats an average of 2-5 posts per quick reply goes by fast by the hour.

Who the fuck are THK and TLK

Attached: 1431625692088.png (860x585, 365K)

boogiemen brought up constantly by fuminofags

The answer is lurk moar.

>boogieman
I wonder who's behind this post.

speak of the devil

TLK is THK's counter boogeyman though. At least get your story straight.

>there he is

take on me...

>Sensei in the center
Hmm

Daily Reminder

Attached: 06sdf65as0df.png (399x312, 99K)

I will be her friend

Attached: rizu lonely.png (2000x2000, 66K)

Preferably while mud wrestling to relieve tension.

>Sensei is the only one without a bouquet
Interesting...

Almost like she threw one.

sawako btfo

Attached: bi.png (418x303, 45K)

Very interesting indeed...

>no veil
interesting

>Often the veil is worn solely as a fashion accessory as part of the bridal attire, instead of for its symbolism.
Yes indeed

>only Fumino's bouquet is made of lilies

Interesting

Aren't lilies symbolic of death?

>bridal attire
truly interesting

>bridesmaid ever wearing a veil
hmmm

Best ending

>Reiji slapped his daughter so hard she got cancer and died
Be careful with your magic pimp-hand kung fu, gentlemen.

In nipland they symbolize lesbianism

Attached: untitled2.jpg (769x409, 153K)

I see, she's standing next to her wife Rizu. Uruka and Asumi are the bridesmaids.

sawako on suicide watch

Synthwave, Gundam & Rockman musics would do
Remember one obnoxious fag who constantly discredit & delegitimatize Mafuyu as if she don't exist?

That was only for A-who-mi as far as I remember

Day and night I pray to Tsutsui to deliver the ending.

May it cause a lot of salt. These threads don't need salvation they need to drown in shit.

It's threads like the first half of this one that I want to see where everyone gets along. Have you dropped your good will?

It was just a momentary facade because threads were defused after 3 days worth of vomit inducing shitpost. The truth is that everyone is a shit. The people that advice for better threads are actually the worst shitposters themselves. 5toubun threads are unironically better. And yes I'm in both. Maybe I'm less invested in 5toubun threads to care as much but at least the large fanbase there makes the shit more diluted and actually people discuss the manga. By there being nothing to discuss in this manga people can only throw shit because they are life failures trying to be noticed on an image board. Like this chapter here, look what the combination of Asumi, who most don't care about, combined with the lack of text based have brought upon us? 3 whopping days of shitpost again. Maybe this will defuse the threads again. Maybe not, maybe we'll reach shitpost day 4 because fuck it right? Gotta challenge the fucking faggot on the internet. Little do I care that in the other thread he is my based Xbro. It's people being unrealising of shit like this that makes following these threads the worst mistake ever. People say hurr durr Saekano threads. Bokuben is worse. It is for me. It's never been this bad. This is pure autism.

It really depends on how you start your thread
and what timezone you make one

>5toubun threads are unironically better.
stopped reading right there.

Bad decision as I also tell you why they are better.

You clearly don't actually go on 5toubun threads

I do

You know what's unironically better than these shit threads to discuss Bokuben? Reddit.

Mafuyu end will be the only salvation we need

No, fuck off. Open ending is what you nigger shitposters deserve.

user, I gave up on her long ago. Tsutsui hates her.

Then you should know it's much worse than what you're making it out to be. It's the same shit s these threads but with more people

Still better than a Fumino ending.

More people makes it better because you don’t have the same fucks who just samefag and act like other people actually agree with their shitposts when it’s actually just them agreeing with themselves.

See this also I said the exact same shit. It's more diluted and plot based gives less space to shitpost that is an end in itself.

Sweet early threads where we thought we would win

Attached: D34xMkjUcAEkJLF.jpg (1428x2048, 701K)

Holy shit my dick that body.

She was the choosen one. She was perfect, she was (and still is) best girl. She made Yuiga jealous of himself.
But she was too powerful, so she had to delay the confession (because otherwise they would have been a couple already), and even then it wasn't enough so she now has to leave to australia!
What the fuck 22i?

Yeah but there's also constant 24 threads and all it takes is one fucking guy to start a fight cause they are that easy aggravate. And because there's so many, the thread has no hope

When spoilers come out to maybe a day after the whole chapter comes out is when they talk about plot. The rest is just nothing because they're 24 hour generals made it so they've literally talked everything. At least this series hardly has a plot so it has some excuse but the 5toubun threads are much worse than they have any right to be

Yea Forums end best end.

Attached: 75112004_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.64M)

Worth it for the salt it'll cause.

>At least this series hardly has a plot
Which one, 5toubun or bokuben

Bokuben

What is actually amazing is that the mods are just letting the shitposting in the threads go on.

which salt? everyone fucking knows she will win even if shes not the most popular girl, it's up to the author if he makes her confession arc shittier or better than the oh my laptop bullcrap

I remember when there was a banwave during Sensei's arc. Shit was ridiculous. Since then mods have showed partiality.

it just banned everyone who even mentioned [x]fag

>Question 4(chan): Every [X] in the Sky is a Proxy

Someone made a screenshot

Do people actually report all the shitposters in bokuben threads?

I do sometimes.

Why are Mafuyu haters so easily get triggered whenever sensei is mentioned? I guess the M word is the new N word now

Attached: moerape.png (642x624, 226K)

Attached: maidomoe.png (440x660, 82K)

Attached: 1562316324993.jpg (200x640, 32K)

Litner? More like Nigger.

Attached: 1560114764578.png (430x348, 148K)

I LOVE FUMINO AND RIZU

Attached: 1546054320201.png (500x477, 285K)

It will never stop being funny

Choose Wisely

Attached: bokuben.jpg (1200x640, 447K)

Attached: 1559429521748.jpg (1916x2855, 1.62M)

It's not rape when she's willing.

I choose all three and preemptively call the hating faggot that will reply for what they are. Faggots.

Attached: Thirsty from Moe.png (298x550, 191K)

Attached: 1562324803068.png (100x100, 4K)

Attached: Rizu_flower_4.webm (1280x720, 275K)

Nariyuki is IMAGINE her