Just look at this dude.

Attached: 12.png (938x1300, 426K)

Attached: 13.png (919x1300, 371K)

Attached: 14.png (913x1300, 303K)

Attached: 15.png (921x1300, 363K)

Attached: 16.png (934x1300, 492K)

Attached: 17.png (939x1300, 465K)

Attached: 18.png (939x1300, 486K)

And last page. I wonder how long before this guy becomes a flying monkey.

Attached: 19.png (926x1300, 436K)

c-cute

Attached: ginrou thigh highs.png (102x190, 24K)

I wonder where they got the egypt vibe from

What's she seen?

Probably the soyuz pod

That's a good question. Byakuya clearly hadn't passed down any Egyptian stuff to the people of Ishigami Village.

If they immediately find the platinum right away then this whole kingdom is gonna be in for a rude awakening when the rest of the Perseus crew hop into play. As well as petrified villagers the administration thought they'd never have to see again.

Someone needs to glue them together first, would be a huge deal, would be cool to see it play out that way

youtu.be/AldQf2p2m3k
15 min sneak peek, rest is an interview with mecha Senkuu.

You don't even need science to defeat something like that. Just start a couple of fires.

I like how the author doesn't even bother with DIY schematics anymore

Or just poison the trees.

That takes too long.

Those structures remind me of those Skyrim falmer camps.

But they're not trying to kill anyone, especially innocents.

It makes for a really good diversion though, especially with those stupid guards.

Dr. Stone is more braindead than Naruto.

>roadmaps

Aw shit here we go

Attached: 1561117982212.png (908x1300, 808K)

We StoneBros lucky today having a Chapter and the new Anime episode on the same day. Keep Rocking on Stone/a/nons !

Attached: Bros.jpg (595x668, 242K)

It's all about best girl

Attached: IMG_20190607_121905.jpg (334x834, 110K)

>all you need to make a controller is plastic
uh

So who IS he? What will be the twist? They imply that he's some huge imposing dude, so it's obviously won't be the case. Place your bets - chief is actually
>an old man
>a shota
>a scrawny nerd
>a sleek bishonen
>/u/ girl

Attached: the_chief.jpg (1026x203, 60K)

It's a statue, because the chief is actually Soyuz.

Just wanna say it's been a fun ride guys. The threads were super comfy and I loved discussing the series with y'all. I regret not getting into the series earlier as I caught up around the air balloon thing. I'll always remember the whyman reveal as one of my fondest memories on Yea Forums. Not sure how much the anime will change these threads but I hope we can at least keep the comfy weekly chapter threads alive

Aylums

Wait is that a whole episode ? When's the anime supposed to release ?

Kimetsu manga thread kinda survive the anime so I think the same for dr. stone.

Just the first 15 mins aka first chapter. I believe 3 or 4 hours from now.

6 hours until subs

trademark Boichi buttshot

Oh boy, nice

It's still weird seeing boichi girls not being drawn like fucked up aliens. He only occasionally slips back into it.

When he tries to make them really ugu feminine, they're on a serious mission now, no time for kawaii ugu.

I feel pretty bad for Ginro. Dude already concerns about his worth as a man, and now he's forced to be a harem whore. People get psychological traumas from lesser things.

His brother is still screaming.

Perhaps that thing on the top of the supreme leader's house is a transmitter or satellite dish, taken from the Soyuz.

Everyone looks so cute

Attached: IMG_20190705_115233.png (262x424, 133K)

Is Ginrou really that much smaller than Kohaku or is just for comedic effect? I don't remember him being this short.

Consider this, when they were fighting Tsukasa Ginrou could hide himself behind his brother to launch a surprize 2 man combo.
Probably extra comedy here, but the guy is smol no doubt.

He'll have a hell of a story to tell Kinrou when they finally fix his statue and free him. I hope Kinrou gets his time to shine individually too.

Comedic effect.

Kin is one of the taller people in the series.

You tell me.

Attached: ginrou.jpg (136x188, 10K)

>ZR Ginrou
The dick is confused, yet curious.

Doesn't Kohaku wear her super-high platform shoes here?

Amaryllis does feel like part of the team already, I hope she sticks around.

10 billion hours in paint

Attached: stone anons reading a new chapter.jpg (595x668, 139K)

>Mind-numbing manual labor!
Tsukasa tried to warn you.

You forgot the "no image available" on their faces

>Hello I will be your substitute Magma for the arc

Everyone wears those stupid shoes, remember Chrome almost died cause of it.

Is it Virgin Island? Why do everyone act like prude maidens?

I assume none of them get to fuck.

Finally a chapter where I wasn't shat on.

Have you missed the roadmap page?

Like the Egyptian kinda vibe these characters have

>We /NewYork/ now
twitter.com/__psw/status/1145929556848590848

But who taught it to them? Even if it was the whyman, he's supposed to be from Sud America. They might have had similarly shaped "pyramids" but that Magma literally has an Anubis on his heads.

Wasn't that outrageous, considering previous roadmaps. I withhold judgement until I see the final product

They used magnets dude, literally miracles.

Same aliens that taught Egyptians how to build pyramids.

I mean, it is the right advertisement move, us filthy gaijin love popscience.

I want to see a stargate in this manga now.

So, what's the over under on the taiju arc length?

Judging from the 15 minute preview they handled 1 chapter in that time, we can assume that means 2 chapters per episode. I'd like to think by episode 5 Senkuu comes back to life and meets Kohaku at the end of the ep, then ep 6 village introduction+Chrome.

Imagine the braps

Did they do good on the faces?

Attached: huh.jpg (1653x859, 283K)

Well, taiju is a retard, so it's spot on.

Here's the reference page

Attached: 44.png (897x1300, 294K)

I saw a lot of Dr Stone advertisement at the Paris Japan Expo

Attached: 20190704_153755.jpg (4032x2268, 3.33M)

Attached: 20190704_153750.jpg (4032x2268, 2.57M)

So does Gen have black-and-white hair or blue-and-yellow or what.

>chicks digging it
I bet they'll be all for that SenxGen stuff

>that guy just staring at Ruris tits with his mouth open
Kek

Gen doesn't have hair at all, he's just constantly swapping wigs. He's a mentalist after all
Looks more like he's looking at the landwhale

I'm gonna go with yellowish, since on that poster Senkuu's hair isn't as green on the tips as in the previews.

Why would anyone do this when you have big tiddy Ruri just a few feet away

He's french.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

That is already the most popular ship, at least art-wise.

Point taken

But at least now you'll know some are actually female fantasies.

Anyone not in the inner BFF circle of the leader only gets the leftover hags to fawn over.

Whose else fantasies could it be? I don't think Dr. Stone has a massive following of gay male artists - ant those would probable prefer Taiju or Tsukasa over Gen (he seems like a very "female-appeal" character).

Attached: based.png (195x475, 52K)

Gen is a smooth talking twink, of course he appeals to the gays

Sure, but most gay artists seem to be into bara, while twink art is mostly produced by females.

And Bara's are into twinks. And they can't draw anything because of muscles and/or fat.

Bara art is drawn by men and is consumed mostly by men (female barafs exist, but they are rare).
Twink art is consumed by both men and women, but is drawn mostly by women.
At least these are my observations.

>dat Ginrou
Boichi no! More please.

Hot desu.

I'm sorry

Attached: things_I_want_to_ride.png (671x777, 426K)

GOOSH GOOSH

He'll look like an older Soyuz, because he is going to be Soyuz's father with Soyuz's mother having been a harem girl who sent him away for whatever safety concerns. Soyuz will probably take the position of the new chief of the island after a long fight with the bad guys.

As long as people don't take the bait we'll probably be fine. On that note, i can't wait to see the OP.

>Leaders hoard all the chicks
>they get happy about their muscles
Gay orgies?

>shiiiit

do not forget

Attached: IMG_20190705_075526.png (407x534, 320K)

I understand.

Sorry for what?

Fire is like the first science thing we did as a species, so no

>ep finished airing
>subs soon-ish
Brace for impact anons, it begins.

I've been double posting in both threads. Happy with everything.

These two years have been a blast

Time really flies

First time I ever Dumped a manga was for this amazing manga. Was one of the comfiest thread of the Shonen Jump and I hope it won't change a bit.

Attached: senku.jpg (784x1145, 849K)

This is not what you should be worried about.
How many kids will try to make gunpowder due to the anime?

RIP comfy thread

They'll overdose on alcohol way before that episode airs. They already made brandy in ep1

It was an honor.

They'll sober up in 2 weeks time

>inb4 they die from making cola like that one brave user

>anime gets cancelled due to a lawsuit from coca cola
who could have known it was coriander all this time

They actually spent a year making the boat, should have make gunpowder too in the case like this.

Gunboat diplomacy or just bombard their settlement and claiming to be god.

Because the chief takes all the good looking ones for his own harem, considering that Island is not thaaat big this means there are no decent females for anyone else left unless they are into 40 year old hags

Trips confirm Cola user is in jail now.

Wouldn't Jafar and his company have found it when they boarded the ship though? If the gunpowder fell in the wrong hands it'd make Senkuu's job that much harder imo.

iirc they need the nitric stuff from the cave for the gun powder and the cave is not useable anymore

As far as I remember you need sulfur, charcoal and that shells extract. Sulfur would be a difficult thing to get I reckon.

As somebody who is studying magnetism right now I second this, magnets are magic

are those his pubes?

Add one more to the Gorilla team. Magma's got a new best friend.

Must be some weird inbreeding sideeffect, Kirisame has those too.

Did someone save the pls giv me cock fanart of gen from a while back?

They wouldn't know what it is.

I can hardly believe this day finally came, was a heck of a ride.

>Perhaps that thing on the top of the supreme leader's house is a transmitter or satellite dish
That's an interesting guess.
I'm wondering in the raws if Kohaku, when she said that she saw the "key of science", if she actually said the same word that Senkuu used (å¹¹) when he described electromagnetic waves as the "basis/foundation/core of science" in Chapter 59 and Kohaku was listening.

Attached: 0134.jpg (1033x1618, 565K)

How the fuck are they going to power the drone? They'd need a LiPo battery to do it and there's no way in hell they're gonna make one.

>They'd need a LiPo battery
That's only for small drones, Senku is thinking in bigger dimensions.

>bigger dimensions
What are you thinking, like Predator size? That's not what the concept pictures they're thinking of show.

So it's just an Egyptian Magma?
I wanted a shota.

>Controller
>It's just plastic bro
I want to see how that's gonna work out for them

They already have the rest from the last chapter.

That's not the leader, it's just some strong guard.

Oh ok then. I should slow down my reading speed.

The leader is behind that curtain. Jafar is kneeling before him, don't lose hope user.

So what is it?

Jiren

Heh

I'm so glad Boichi is a cultured assman like me

I jut hope that they do Senku's Enel-face in Chapter 5 justice, that was the moment that I knew I'd love this manga forever

Wwe ZAURS TOKUDA now!
youtube.com/watch?v=4e-IYAKy_HI

I thought he was dead

>
Senku creating an IronMan rock armor fucking when?

That's what I thought too until 1 user pointed out coca cola will sue dr stone over the cola recipe. Which made me thing that's what happened to that user.

He'd probably just use carbon fiber again, like what he made for the tank.

>animeonlys already think that Taiju is the MC.
I knew this would happen.

Wasn't that just hardened paper?

That's what the mangachads thought at the beginning as well.

But you guys said the anime would make clear that senku is the MC.

kek they don't really give a shit anymore do they

The little icon at the end of the chapter had Senkuu on it so no, even back then it was obvious desu.

???

It'll be pretty obvious within an episode or two, and once we get to the village there's no doubt.

Layers of paper hardened with plastic. Kinrou is strong enough with a spear to split a tree, but he couldn't break through Senku's carbon fiber shield.

Attached: 11.png (907x1300, 549K)

>spear to split a tree
That was Tsukasa. Magma and Kinrou had to strike it both to chop it down, capturing homura in the process.

DADDY

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 01 [720p][(033418)2019-07-05-20-34-35].jpg (1366x768, 568K)

I'm just saying from that same chapter, dude.

Attached: 07.png (910x1300, 556K)

Hope they use white instead of making it blonde.

>Gen
>Daddy
You should've posted Kaseki instead.

Ginrou is the best, always manages to make me laugh

I totally forgot about that tree split, muh bad

I can't even understand what is Kaseki doing in the OP, it looks like he is using kamehameha.

Blowing glass (hence why when the camera pulls out we see him upside down).

Blowing and moving a crystal to give it shape.

The concept pictures are never what they actually made. They used a smart phone as the concept for phones, and they made an extremely bulky wireless backpack communicator.

Why do they have emo scars?

>farming manga
lmao at u brainlets

That's left from the depetrification

Remains from the depetrifaction, they also have a fragment of stone somewhere on their body.

>laughingshotas.gif

Burning down a forest is a lot harder than you think

Californians manage to do it every year, can't be that hard

Gay Men are almost always into guys who have the exact same body types as them.

Why is "daddy x twink" such a popular cliche then?

thanks for the storytime.

i am ridiculously horny for gen

Attached: big poppa.png (152x74, 12K)

To have a mark that identifies them as depetrified so the better humans can hunt them down soon.

>gen will never suck you like senkus cola

I want someone to break his smug face and make him cry.

Already happened, remember?

Eh, he cried a bit when he drunk cola, but edgelord inside me demands different kind of tears.

My bet in terms of likelyness

/u/girl > Shota/Scrawny nerd > Old man > Sleek bishonen

its gonna be a tsundere loli

>chapter 6, they say they're going to create guns
>chapter 112, still no guns
just shoot them lmao

Attached: 2686856549c5f5105577f46dfbfa009e4a42f067_416261_1590_1163.jpg (1590x1163, 446K)

so, which one do you think it is?

Attached: petrification theories.png (894x1300, 336K)

In chapter 6 they still had access to the Cave of Miracles with the saltpeter source.
They don't anymore. So no gunpowder.
I don't know why he doesn't build a taser, though.

Of those the first is most likely, but AI could also be involved. Something could also arrive though a gate on earth.

None of them.
Aliens can't speak our language -> who is whyman?
country world conquest -> nothing looks like it's been taken over by a country, they had 4000 years and it all looks like shit still.
virus -> see alien, who is whyman?

It's probably something much simpler. The petrification gives you essentially infinite life. That's the train of though I would follow. Who would make something like this? Medical scientists. Why would they be upset and scream why forever? Maybe they're not upset, they're lamenting their mistake.

Combination of #2 and #3
Nanomachines

It can't be any of these specifically because Senku considered them already, that would basically be spoiling your own story

its gonna be magic bullshit
senku will seethe because of it

If magic exist, it can be studied and therefore seen as a science. I mean, there is a reason why in fantasy wizards are usually portrayed as scholars and scientists. In the world where magic exist it just becomes a mundane science eventually.

If it's a fantasy world invading, their magic could just not be properly studied by them. Senku could change that and make it science and then improve it.

>Californians manage to do it every year
Multiple times and on accident at that!

What if when Kinrou is depetrified his vision is fixed, but his depetrification scars form in the shape of glasses around his eyes anyway?

Would be the ultimate gag
>inb4 inagaki is lurking and will make it happen
Please

i will protect gen's smile!

Attached: soft.png (273x342, 68K)

Gen is precious. I love that he acts like a smug sarcastic asshole but really is a very emotional and over-sentimental boy.

great year for reaction images

Attached: senkugrin.png (800x448, 528K)

yeah since you got a shot of him talking not with his mouth fully open for an accurate comparison, fag

this will be one of the last good threads we ever get lads. let that sink in. the further the anime goes the more animeonlies will start to latch on our teat and suck out all the fun and comf. it's been an honor boys

Attached: salute.jpg (1440x809, 945K)

Attached: salute.jpg (680x698, 37K)

Attached: SO.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

I've been rereading Viz version of Dr. Stone. Does this implying Senkuu technically already killed a bunch of people?

Attached: Dr. STONE - c003 (v01) - p086 [dig] [VIZ Media] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 1.9M)

They were already dead, he just failed at reviving them

Yes, but those people are unfortunate results of trial and error to learn how to undo the petrification. If he had known then what he does now he wouldn't have done it and instead have Yuzuriha repair them.

And even then there's still some people that simply cannot be saved, because their statues have weathered away or significant parts are missing and so their original selves cannot be repaired. Like, think of people on planes. Those guys are all likely toast due to the extreme destruction of their statues.

Why does he remind me of Subaru from Re:Zero?

Attached: 1562347428080.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

It didn't imply murder when that chapter was written. The plot retconned that you couldn't glue together a broken statue. Now that a broken statue is still "alive" and fixable it retroactively turns Senku's corpse experimentation into human experimentation. I think the retcon was largely a mistake.

>Anime thread got to bump limit
manga bros...

It's fine, it just establishes that Senku has terrible handiwork and only someone with patience and delicate touch to piece the statues together perfectly could do it. I figure that's why Senku should revive Yuzuriha first of all the Perseus crew, because she's needed to repair the other crewmembers.

Is it a retcon? I thought that only the statues fixed by Yuzuriha were able to be brought back, which implies that Senku (and everyone but Yuzuriha) just aren't skilled enough to do it properly.

ACHTUALLY
California's forest are meant to burn, it's supposed to be a normal thing for them and the fact so much has been done to prevent them from burning or being cut down has resulted in them being too dense with trees making everything worse when fires do occur.

And then you couple that with people wanting to live as close as to those forests as possible and now you have yet another reason to hate Californians.
Hell even Native Americans understood controlled burns.

>something that's already dead can't be revived
I can't beleive Senku fucking killed Tsukasa in cold blood

I'm sure it'll be fine

The shitposting is already out of control.

The thing is that they must burn by natural causes, if is by human actions it doesn't count.