>get ignored
>try to impress her by beating the guy she's crushing on
>get your ass kicked and accomplish opposite
>"I-its okay, I still have plenty of time"
>years pass
>She still friendzone you
>fail to ever beat Naruto
>fail to ever impress her
>Naruto ends up saving the world and becoming Hokage and fucks your girl you ever loved
>JUST

Attached: 4547477.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9P1IIfTqy08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you forgot
>end up with stinky no named cat lady

he was kicking narutos ass until he got BRAPPPPED on

Fuck, all I wish was a good hinata lewd thread

Just look into the moon user, then all your wishes will come true

Attached: 1562282294157c.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>have a crush on childhood friend since forever
What are you talking about?
Kiba is biggest naruhinafag

I don't think so. Although later seasons pretty much made him a cuck who completely gaves up on her. He can't oppose the main character, really.

>cats and dogs together at last
Based.

>ywn have a bromance with Kiba and have him be your wingman
it hurts bros

Shino was lucky, if only he wasn't autistic

really do you have any panel from the manga that even hints that Kiba had a crush on Hinata?

No, I only seen Anime and theres plenty of hints. I think the Naruto creator approved it.

Well it was probably filler

>animeonlyfags in charge of not being retarded

If I was Kiba I would be too busying fapping to my mom and sister to even think of Hinashit

The only thing we can be sure of, is he's definitely not an nsfag.

Attached: i cannot believe this shit.jpg (1876x1084, 768K)

At least it gave him SOME development even if it was a tragic one as we all knew from the beginning that Hinata will never love him. It also proves that Moe Anime Blobs aren't that easy to romance at all.

lol even the in-universe characters hate pinkshit

Just the way it should be. Winners always get the girl in real life and this should be a wake up call to the losers on this board.

This moment was so bad

why is yamato so pissed?

Why do some Narutards love to force the imaginary perception that Kiba fancies Hinata ? While I do think KibaHina would be a better ship than NaruHina, there was no evidence to suggest Kiba had romantic interests with her.

Attached: 1357641525155.jpg (500x500, 76K)

>he's definitely not an nsfag.
no one was. That entire chapter was everyone just cringing at Sakura

Reminder this abomination paired with her is more popular than the tc picture paired with her.

Attached: 3f1dd0e4-81f3-41fe-b7ba-dce4657f5bba.jpg (299x169, 11K)

Is it ?
I'm pretty sure it's just a Hentai fetish.

He cannot believe that shit.

Sakura just kind of naturally elicits that kind of response from people.

Attached: Yamato bout to smack a bitch.gif (350x197, 3.55M)

nah, it's not.

it showed pinkshit in her truest context, a pink pile of shit

>Kiba having a thing for Hinata outside of family/teammates
Nice fanfic

Because some people weren't born as inherent unique and amazing as Naruto. And chicks always instinctively go for the strongest ones in the pack. Yes, even your perfect ideal gf Hinata.

Attached: 1537323904127.png (720x720, 583K)

>Thought Bort was going to do something interesting they started did to imply that Sarada wasn't Sakura's child, but her irrational obsession with Sasuke meant she would raise her anyway just to be his wife
>Kishimoto backtracks at the last second as to not disturb the status quo in his shitty fanservice sequel and maintain the lie that Sakura and Sasuke are in actual relationship

>Goddamnit you hate timetravel so much sometimes

Attached: 34d3b66c-24b0-46d9-85e3-7fe758aa1e74.png (523x488, 293K)

but Hinata fell in love in Naruto when nobody gave a shit about him and he was a complete loser

Attached: a proud failure.png (673x7211, 3.13M)

People can fall in love again. See Naruto with pink shit at the beginning and how he moved away from her after meeting Hinata.
All I'm saying is that being top dog (or rather in this case "top fox") help a lot with how people generally perceive you.

I know that fillers are always frowned upon but the ones in naruto actually gave some much needed characterization to the cast.
In the manga you can't even believe that naruto and sasuke are good friends.

>na..na..
>b..but
I hate this bitch. Not only is she blind, she speaks like a retard.

But it isnt canon...

Bullshit. Kiba was complimenting her many time in the show not to mention offscreen between that and Shippudden. Shes is just using this excuse to hit on Naruto

While I like Kibahina it's completely his own fault he's a fucking weak retard. He knows literally one jutsu and got his ass kicked by Kakashi's ninken ffs; he's still a chuunin to this day. Sure he'd never get to Naruto's level but he's even subpar among all his peers, I'm pretty sure even kid Haku from pt 1 could beat current Kiba.

So Kiba is the Yamcha of the Naruto series?

>He had to get his ass saved by fucking Kankuro
Lmao

>have a crush on childhood friend since forever
Isn't Kiba an in universe NHfag?

How did such a dumb character become so based?

Even the most stupid can see thru pinkshits lies

No, he's worse.
Yamcha at least has the excuse of becoming irrelevant due to being the wrong species like every other human in the series save for maybe Krillin, and Yamcha also doesn't really give a shit about being the strongest in DBZ iirc, he just wants to fuck bitches and play baseball and tries to lend a hand when he can even though he's fucking useless.

Kiba on the other hand was born into a decent enough clan, spammed the one fucking lame jutsu his whole life, never bothered to learn any secondary skills like nature type jutsu or healing or genjutsu or even what Kakashi can do with his dogs or fucking anything and despite all this still holds delusions about becoming hokage well into the war arc.

His hot sister is more likely to become hokage than him lol

He is just a cuck who knows his place after getting rejected 10 times

To be honest, both Krillin and Yamcha could reach the level of Master Roshi if they give a fuck. And DB Super shown that Roshi was on the level to beat some super alien strongest opponents.

Super had bullshit in terms of power leveling even worse than Z.

Where is the next fucking Boruto chapter? I am waiting for ages already

Nobody cares for Boruto. Im not even sure why does this series continues after Naruto ended, other than Kishimoto still wanting more money and not being creative enough to make a new manga.

Wish they made Salad the main character. But the name of the series had to be similar to "Naruto" so that dumbasses could associate it with the main series easily.

T.Narutard.

Kiba is a jounin in Boruto and saying Kiba onl knows one move because the anime makes him spam rasengan is like saying Naruto only
knows shadow clone/rasengan because that's the move that he spams also.

Kiba/Yamcha comparisons are fucking retarded because Kiba was never a coward like yamcha was.

I love them.

Attached: KibaHina 2.jpg (200x200, 19K)

STILL SEETHING LEAFKEK

Attached: 030fb162d55f91423b6e7c3b930156d6.jpg (469x699, 84K)

This is the first time I'm rooting for Raikage

Boruto SD anime when?
youtube.com/watch?v=9P1IIfTqy08

Well it was the first good chapter in about four years.

I'm still waiting for the latter chapters of Rock Lee SD and all of Sharingan Legend to be adapted.

Kiba is a much bigger coward than Yamcha. At least Yamcha died couple of times protecting his friends and Earth. Kiba was waiting for Kankuro to save him or he hides behind his animals.

Naruto was never in love with Sakura, in case you still haven't realized. She was considered more of a trophy, another thing to fight over with Sasuke. Had Sakura not been into Sauce, Nardo would have been unlikely to even care about her beyond considering her a friend/teammate. It's time for this meme to end. Naruto had as much genuine romantic interest in Sakura as he had in Sauce.

You're delusional. Yamcha was introduced as a character was afraid of women. Kiba was literally willing to die for sake of the mission and to protect his dog. He was even smiling knowing that he'd likely die before Kankuro came in for the save.

This scene could have gone much better if it wasn't done in front of an audience. It just comes off as a desperation move to prevent Naruto from chasing Sasuke. So I don't know if Kishimoto did this to develop the friendship between Naruto and Sakura, throw the shippers a bone, show us Naruto only cares about finding his friend while keeping true to his nindo or just act as filler.

This is some top tier delusion. Naruto WAS in love with Sakura. Even if it was just physical attraction(most relationship is based on it) it was still a crush. He did get over it, tho.

Kiba was a fag who fucked dogs. Yamcha fucked virgin Bulma before leaving scraps for Vegeta. Then proceed to fuck dozen chicka each month. Kiba could only masturbate to Hinata fucking Nardo cowgirl style.
Yamcha>Kiba

It was literally there to end Sakura/Naruto meme you retard and showing that he doesnt give a fuck about her anymore.

Damn, you Narutards are so cringe with your fanfics.
I can tell you've never had sex before, user.

Attached: naruto_shippuuden_jp.kiba_inuzuka[1].jpg (240x320, 16K)