Whats her endgame after all the shit she's been through?

Whats her endgame after all the shit she's been through?

Attached: Casca.png (766x562, 403K)

we literally don't know

All she wants to do is forget about the hard times.

Only more hard times ahead.

Losing to Schierke.

Being raped again hopefully.

I don't know why people speculate and theorize on this, INCORRECTLY, all the goddamn time.

She will try to kill Griffith.

Guts has given up on revenge. Not COMPLETELY, but for the most part he wants to STOP. He VOWED that. Casca has not had that character arc, and we've seen that when she "recovered" briefly before, she flew into a violent rage. This is also why Skull Knight says what she wants may not be what he wants. What she will want is, ironically, what he gave up on and realized was meaningless. It still all hurts for her like it once did for him. She'll get off the island, and so will they, following after her.

as her character always has done, she will beg for Griffiths penis

death

To pretend to be a baby and have Guts change her diapers for the rest of her life.

Attached: 1521602481339.png (504x373, 197K)

>all the shit she's been through
which is what? she got raped ONCE, and she even kinda liked it. Big fuckin deal! Get over it, sister!

This. I mean, who hasn't been raped in this story?

Attached: 1434946667873.jpg (399x499, 95K)

Sacrificing Guts' party to become the demon queen of rapes

I suspect she'll be the one to rally people against Griffith and sort of be the general of the good guy army of fantasy creatures and such.

Be Guts's first wife. Second is Farnese.

>berserk
>endgame

Maybe guts will beat him and then be about to show mercy only for her to kill griffith.

>Guts beats Griffith
>Has him dead to rights. But as he's about to deliver the final blow thinks about all the pain and killing in his life and just chooses not too.
>And then Casca just shanks Griffith like it's no big thing and after an awkward pause everyone just shrugs and goes home.

maybe if Kubo took over. It would be decent thematically but the fans would riot

I doubt even Miura know

So much to go around :

* Reconciling with Guts. Like, she avoided him when she was tard for a reason, likewise for that big dramatic scream last time we saw them. So, beside how he almost raped her, he's also a symbol of everything that happened. The Casca-Guts relationship always was complex, from belligerent to love, to that stuff when he came back where she chose Griffith. Right before the eclipse, she was even ready to take care of him.
* Coping with Griffith's betrayal : We saw the effect on Guts, and Casca was more devoted to him than he was, also here for longer, so it should hit harder. Will she be in denial ? Will it be anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance ? Thoses are the 5 stages, but she wouldn't need to do all of them, nor would each stage take the same time. For example, Guts went directly to ABSOLUTE RAGE, then calmed down, and more or less accepted it when he decided to protect Casca. He's still mad, of course, but no real bargaining or depression stage ?
* Coping with the trauma of the eclipse, beside the Griffith situation, there is also all the rest. For example, will she feels guilty for the Band of the Hawk ? What about my boy Judeau ? He literally died protecting her.
* Finding the Moon Kid. He's her child after all, and even when she was broken, she still cared for him. That scene where both Casca and Guts caught him in that shack by the sea comes to mind.

On top of that, there's the weird thing where Griffith kinda absorbed the fetus, + Casca touching him on that field of sword and being protected by griffith. They're linked/merged, so... killing Griffith could be like killing their own child ? Do I need to explain the potential for drama... ?

Then, you can probably add the Farnese situation, what's their relationship going to be like ? Farnese basically was her mom/big sister all this while (funny how the hierarchy basically went from youngest to oldest, Schierke > Farnese > Casca ) There's the rivalry over Guts.

Continuing :

Even if Miura uses more humour now, even if there's a bigger sense of classical fantasy and magic, even if Guts has his own party and relative success doing it, this is still Berserk.

I doubt some magic trick will solve everything.

On that; considering everything post eclipse about Casca's character arc was about making her own place in the world, becoming her own person, she literally has to rebuild herself from scatches, and not just in the dreamscape... And remember, the Eclipse ABSOLUTELY destroyed her character, it completely erased all the progress she had made into becoming her own person and not just Griffith's tool/sword.

Lots of people like to think of this story being about Guts and Griffith, but Casca is right up here too, she's as complex as thoses two, and as important. It's a trio, and she's extremely involved in the interplay, with how she worships Griffith, but love Guts.

I believe that having lost a child is the thing that bothers her

I forgot how cute Casca was in a dress.

Griffith wants gut's dick to ravage his bowels while casca watches. Guts wants that too. Casca wants that but she wanna watch

Lol, how could you think it would be that simple ?

Casca literally worships him, and before the eclipse, she was still willing to take care of him instead of going with Guts. Griffith raping her also negated every ounce of character development she had, reducing her to the object/sword she was before Guts came into the picture...

Not to mention, the moon kid thingy, where the fetus/her kid was absorbed into Griffith, and she probably knows it.

to have her creator die before he writes her talking to Guts

Playing Idolm@ster with Miura.

>>Has him dead to rights. But as he's about to deliver the final blow thinks about all the pain and killing in his life and just chooses not too.
That would be just about the most retarded option Miura could ever go with

sail the seven seas forever

Casca will join Griffith because she likes him. Wow what a difficult prediction.

she's gonna ask Griffith to do it again

>guts gets rape superpowers and kills his rapist
>caska gets rape superpowers and kills her rapist

the child and Griffith are two distinct beings who share a body, practically he is using her son's body, by holding him prisoner

death by griffith
screencap this post

the goal is to separate the two beings, resulting in the death of many people (fighting Griffith and the apostles) only for realize their dream of getting her son back (it reminds me of something)

what is even the point of this story anymore
how do you fucking fight apostles
it's been like a decade since anything important happened

Fighting apostles was never the problem. It's fighting the god hand.

well yeah that's what i meant
just goes to show how long it's been since I remember anything happening in this manga, yeesh

>There's the rivalry over Guts.
But Schierke has Isidro. However unlikely pairing they are Miura hints at them being the second generation; Isidro is the Picard to Guts' Kirk.
And no, I could not think of a worse analogy, but it does mirror the relationship with Flora and the early Skull Knight.
Do we even know old old Schierke really is? She lived inside that slow-time bubble that kept Flora alive for centuries after all.

Likewise, Farnese has Roderick and maybe Serpico.
There's also best girl Isma of course.

Miura clearly is a fan of complicated love triangles, but some things can only work out a certain way for practical reasons.

The Skull Knight is a very patient individual, but it's certain there will be a sort of god-hand cataclysm within the next few years or decades.
In story, lets not assume Miura releases more than one volume in years or decades.

Stabbing Griffith in the heart and having many babies with Guts

Attached: 5.jpg (1280x750, 355K)

To get pounded by Griffith again. Didn't you see how much she enjoyed it the first time?

>gets unpotatoed by the witches
>see guts
>remember all the shit
>go potato again

That's what I've been hoping for. Then everyone just gives up on her and Schierke loses her competition.

Whatever happens, Sonia and Charlotte are best girls.

>death by rape
ftfy

Griffith will have babies with Guts.

Attached: 65928578_p4.jpg (1000x709, 530K)

>And Schierke loses her competition
Kys pedo. Gutsxschierke is purely father/daughter.

Attached: itsnotlikethat.png (511x503, 287K)

Attached: 1499905854202.gif (500x393, 1.63M)

All this head canon is 100 times better than what we will ever get. Dont hype yourselves up for a moment that will never happen anons :(

she is going to side with Griffith and assume Guts is the evil one

We will never ever know.

Which fucking sucks because I'm buying all the Deluxe volumes and it will be a forever incomplete collection ffs.