Symphogear

34 hours to AOTY.
Are you prepared? (no)

Attached: 1500745829835.png (1280x720, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-recorder.com/ArticleDetail.aspx?seq_no=23703&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
symphogear-xv.com/keywords/
youtube.com/watch?v=wXYdE6eOWNY
youtube.com/watch?v=EyDNsKy3I7U
symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/09/xd-translation-corner-4-end-of-35.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6fUJ6LehQ3I
youtube.com/watch?v=ODeNAOifss0
youtube.com/watch?v=POdknqszMDY
youtu.be/JAxLEKM17go
youtube.com/watch?v=jawoEQxY9AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>more pagan symbolism and sun worship

No way fag

The alchemists were extremely christian, and they developed symbolism deeper than pagans (that we know of).

>The alchemists were extremely christian
> not catholic

So no, they weren't, fag, the bible says to not worship celestial objects

(yes)

Attached: IMG_0081.jpg (846x712, 652K)

No.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Attached: 1364942547692.gif (337x400, 2.64M)

I dont know if i can handle the show ona weekly basis knowing it's going to end
It hurts user

The site updates the night before, right?

Attached: 1499383992168.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Gonna marathon the series today. What subs should I be using?

Commie is fine, just know that Heavenrend and Swan Song aren't right.

Seems like there's a release of commie subs with those terms fixed, I'll just use that.

I just read the synopsis and I just became even more hyped. It can't come soon enough.

Maria is ____________

Attached: 42152326743.png (1280x720, 732K)

I'm halfway through AXZ, please wait.

Attached: Symphogear.G.OVA1.S00E01.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[CF537A0E]_shot_6_[07.04.19].jpg (1920x1080, 358K)

Same
How do you like it so far?

I've actually watched up to the 5th episode so I don't have much to say but I'm having a lot of fun, the alchemists are alright and this guy just showed up in the previous episode so I hope he's entertaining.

Attached: Symphogear.G.OVA1.S00E01.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[CF537A0E]_shot_1_[07.04.19].jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Im at ep 9 now
Honestly i wish there was a bit more downtime like in s1 or g but yeah its still fun

I can't remember when was the last time i felt so much shit while honestly having fun

tako

Attached: 1500287066694.gif (400x400, 197K)

I love how Chris said that bikki is the dumbass they all love and later says you're late dumbass
From not wanting to admit anything when she came to help in s1 to being okay with hugs, holding hands to telling them she cares
I hope those girls get a good ending

To be fair If I was watching AXZ after G I don't think I would be having this much fun, it's the fact that it comes after the trainwreck that was GX that makes it so fun.

People don't like GX but i still found it fun and it did continue a few lines from G but it changed it's point mid production due to the writers family issues and the difficulty of handling the loss of a parentI doesn't excuse most of the shit but i at least understand why and the dolls and amounts of useless fights really limit GX and AXZ imo because they dont let the characters enjoy a bit of free time to have some development and then the fights would be more important

Yeah, I've just finished rewatching the entire thing last night.

desss

Attached: 1500961633590.gif (640x360, 1.13M)

A good parent in bad circumstances.

Attached: 1562218693701.jpg (1000x1500, 320K)

Whatever you do don't use commie.

>Start a Symphogear thread with a male piece of shit
Yikes and cringepilled. Fucking fujos and homo ruining everything. with you, OP

Attached: 1851D675-A0EE-4FED-B4C5-27AB35DCE261.jpg (552x708, 71K)

>phoneposting with a stinky hobo
Get bent.

Attached: 1560851812633.png (395x605, 260K)

I think that most of the problems that GX and AXZ suffer from is due to the brilliant idea the writers had that more bad guys = better and then end up with 5 different characters with barely distinctive personalities and minimum character development if at all fight the girls over and over again. Hopefully XV doesn't repeat this but I don't want to get my expectations up.

It's going to start great then go to shit like every season since 1.

>Girls singing and kicking ass at the same time
>Lots of lewd and yuri pandering
Thanks OP. I'll give it a t-

>Shitfaces like Genjuuro, Ogawa, Ver, Adam, and fuglyass trannies
>Hetsht, homoshit, and trannyshit fanarts and doujins
No way fag.

Attached: 1555449711781.jpg (800x800, 98K)

>Hetsht, homoshit, and trannyshit fanarts and doujins
That's every single Bishoujo Mahou Shoujo anime, what a dummy.

dess is bess

Attached: 1501407331549.png (329x465, 348K)

G was not any different in that regard and also much worse about it, Kirika and Shirabe have less personality than AXZ antagonists even though they were around for three seasons.

C'mon user I see why you would say that about Kirika and Shirabe, but If you actually believe that the dolls and the alchemists somehow had more personality or character development than Maria and DmJii you're fucking delusional.

Pics out!

anime-recorder.com/ArticleDetail.aspx?seq_no=23703&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Attached: PICCIES.gif (640x360, 320K)

This is the last time Miku smiled.

Attached: 4.jpg (640x359, 41K)

Yes thats one of the main issues i had with it
It had nice ideas but bad execution
5 villains that fight the girls 2-3 time per episode was just too much and they didn't even do anything
Yes that was the point but if the fights were cut in half or the dolls doing their own shit countering the geahs could br better

They have some but they develop more over GX and AXZ
But they had more screentime than GX villains

Attached: 1.jpg (640x359, 36K)

Attached: 2.jpg (640x359, 47K)

29am?
25am?
How does that work

Attached: 3.jpg (640x359, 47K)

I'm sure you can figure it out.

Attached: 1557493177943.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

Attached: 5.jpg (640x359, 77K)

Attached: 6.jpg (640x359, 35K)

Attached: 7.jpg (640x359, 46K)

What is the point of this character?

Attached: 8.jpg (640x359, 55K)

Baiting Carolfag.

Last preview picture

Attached: 9.jpg (640x359, 88K)

Researcher since the previous 2 or so all became villains.
Real reason is that she's cute and the token straight lesbian of the show.

>01. Take this! “All loaded”
>02. あしたのあたし

Attached: 10.jpg (637x640, 153K)

T..thanks user?

Was Kirika mind fucked by the vampire here?

Lesbian domestic abuse strikes again.

I downloaded XDU again because I want the next 13 weeks to be nothing but Symphogear.

Attached: 1503253962779.jpg (1500x1057, 435K)

I want to take Chris load!

>あしたのあたし

I've got my tissues ready. Will it top monochrome is the question though.

Attached: D-rEsEWXUAAF6fW.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Absolutely not unless they use it in the show.
Monochrome is not only by far the best Chris b-side, but also carries with it the impact of the entire scene in which it was used.

Why are they on this literal who website instead of the official one?

Joke on you, it's just one see sleep away for me.

Monochrome is my personal favorite
Axia no Kaze brought manly tears and i never cry to shows

A home where i belong
That entire scene is art and a great character moment for her with a big step forward

NEW KEYWORDS TRANSLATE IT WEEBS

symphogear-xv.com/keywords/

Attached: 1506792514479.png (578x364, 410K)

>DMJii albums before Chris and Tsubasa
What the flap is going on?

Attached: 1482422280329.jpg (684x775, 108K)

They're gonna die in episode 6 so they need to get the merch first.

Noise confirmed.

Attached: [email protected] (960x540, 77K)

>Tsubasa finishing the season
its her time lads

Attached: e053a07adac1c59eeefb637eda2085da.jpg (598x1000, 63K)

Post yfw Ver comes back as AI, turns himself into a gear, and asks Miku to wear him.

Attached: 1561653031551.gif (270x270, 142K)

This, but they're getting married and quitting SONG instead of dying.

Their arcs will be dealt with first.

His funny faces are always welcome.

Gets recognized in the family
Tells them to fuck themselves and goes on a tour with Maria

He will appear on the post credits scene for episode 7 and will scream about he will become a true hero.

And gets pregnant with Maria's babies.

But he already is a hero he saved the world

>kills villains
>kills super saiyan Fudo
>becomes head of Kazanari house

Jozai senjo

He needs to remind Maria about AI YO again

A vessel for when Carol reawakens.

Attached: D-ocWAEUYAA3Qkc.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

> A vessel for when Carol reawakens.

She better gets her braid back. Losing it was criminal.

is that fucking father?

>smug alchemist #162136
I really hope they die quickly so we can finally get to the interesting villains.
I've been waiting for Custodians since season 1, please don't let the series end without a decent payoff.

Attached: 1531633668922.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

Hell yes! Let's get this trainwreck started.

>black
I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I still want a movie minimum
XDU has decent ideas with alternative timelines or anything even if its a SOL thing

That would be absolute madman at his best. Yea Forums and /m/ would melt down.

What's the point of watching this past the second season? I had fond memories for them but I think it ended on a good note.

Anime black girls are delicious though. Literally ready for the bleaching, you racist faggot.

Fun.

Top dad

Fuck off, anti-racist bigot. I won't even go as far as to say they shouldn't be allowed to exist, but black people have no place forcing themselves into Japanese animation. I think that's something we can all agree on.

I'm pretty sure it's a matter of a japanese artist thinking a dark skinned girl would be hot desu.

>MAO
I know how I feel about this.

Attached: 1440788232396.png (372x391, 98K)

Is it tomorrow yet?

Fun and hype.

Anime legit makes black girl 100 times prettier than IRL. They use white facial and body features and simply make them black. They have none of the exaggerated lips, big foreheads, huge cheekbones, etc. you see IRL.

To feed your will to live. To keep you on life support.

This
I can't state this enough

It's not like dark skin automatically means african. Besides, she's not that dark either.

Attached: Vanessa_Concept_Art.png (400x600, 42K)

>dolljoints
NANI?

Attached: 1375250844764.png (482x436, 216K)

>tfw rewatching all of symphogear and loving every minutes of it

Attached: lit.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Yeah, she looks more like she comes from some tropical island

Cyborg, I think.

One's an Autoscorer, another is an alchemist and the third is a vessel for Fine.

Which is which?

Hibiki ninja mask mode when?

How will they top the first episode of AXZ?

Hibiki is mtf and we'll find this out at the end of the season when she has voice surgery.

Hibiki’s giant gauntlets?

Sorry, I meant to say ftm.

By killing Hibiki

If they resurrect Fine again i hope she tells them to fuck off that shes a good girl now and smiles to bikki and tells her to beat the shit out of them

I just want Ryoko (not Fine) to be resurrected and become my wife.

>constant deep voice Aoi

I can enjoy that.

Hibiki and Miku kissing on screen for 5 minutes.

Attached: 824bf072b18ae7a81e546a2a1a7c27b77fb522b7d8da7b2d1e361d11281e3543.jpg (719x1000, 131K)

I can't wait for Symphogear to say trans rights!

Lobotomize yourself

I asked myself this after watching ep 1 of G, GX and AXZ
Somehow the crazy fuckers pull it off

Not that hard, considering it was the weakest of all.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXYdE6eOWNY

>This is someones fetish

It already supports lesbian rights.

Episode one of GX is worthy.
It feel like and old action movie

I can't wait for Ver's comeback as a trans hero!

>vessel for Fine.
But Finè is dead

Finé will always live in our hearts.

Prove it

Finë is my frïënd.

Attached: 1522459025833.jpg (832x910, 111K)

Ask Shirabe

Yes. So what better way to stick it to the bigots than to validate transgender identity through having Hibiki (gender: Hibiki) transition with the full aid of Western medicine?

>it was the weakest of all.
Demo chotto kimochi ii.

Rules of the Internet #36

Get the fuck out of this place, tranny.

Hasn't she already transitioned to being a Hibiki?

GX was easily the best season.

The show captured that trashy action movie style we are all missing
Watching it makes me feel like a little kid again

Attached: 1554586649803.png (637x431, 171K)

It's time for /pol/ to leave.

Attached: 33189fd4dd73b9b336ec8ee2f76ef6c0072e736c.gif (500x620, 124K)

This is what happens when you don't pick a side, trannies and other trash comes in thinking it's acceptance for them. Either the whole site becomes /pol/ or it becomes tumblr.

>It's time for /pol/ to leave
Nonsense.
They were never welcome to begin with. This board needs to be annihilated and the posters hunted down like the obnoxious degenerates that they are.

S.O.N.G.
>An abbreviation of the Supernatural Disaster Countermeasures Task Force "Squad Of Nexus Guardians".
>Its predecessor was the Special Administrative Agency “Special Disaster Countermeasures Department Second Division” of the Japanese government. According to the rules established by the Security Council, rescue operations around the world are permitted.
>In order to respond promptly to the large-scale paranormal threat caused by the sacred relics, it is considered to be the reason for being put under the control of the United Nations. Behind the scenes however, it is also the result of concerns from foreign governemetns that they want to keep the heretical technology owned by the Japanese government as visible as possible.
>Under the command of Kazanari Genjuro, many of the staff members are former members of Division 2.

Symphogear System
>Based on the "Sakurai theory" proposed by Sakurai Ryoko, the chief technical officer who belonged to S.O.N.G.'s predecessor Special Disaster Countermeasures Task Force Division 2, it is a generic term for each function created from fragments of sacred relics.
>When activating the Symphogear it resonates with the emotions and feelings of the dressed wearer. The main feature is the built-in mechanism that plays the melody, by singing along with the medley the Symphogear will demonstrate battle potential synergistically with the user.
>Now that Sakurai Ryoko is dead, It is impossible to create a new symphogear system. It is now a lost technology.

I'm translating these as I go, so bear with me as I get through the stuff we know already.

Attached: 1499307321955.gif (277x325, 133K)

Based user. There's no rush.

Attached: 1506837172534.gif (277x325, 165K)

We should give that task to Chris.

Attached: BFA73C2D-5539-408A-9297-03977A374DDF.jpg (1821x1290, 470K)

>It is impossible to create a new symphogear system
RIP Mikufags.

Attached: 1448477632053.webm (284x342, 125K)

LiNKER was a lost technology for a while too, doesn't mean it can't be redeveloped.

>It is impossible to create a new symphogear system. It is now a lost technology.
I'm sure Ver can do it with the power of AI DESU YO

Attached: 1501006826831.gif (720x405, 1.9M)

Don't worry, Elf9 will use the brain invading machine on Chris to speak to Fine and learn everything about geahs.

inb4 the last season ends up being boring with nothing really all that exciting happening and a predictably inoffensive ending.

Attached: 1436651672464.jpg (10000x10000, 2.16M)

>things\don't click\AI\symphogear schematics

Just like an anime.

She can just steal Chris' gear.

Make sure to look forward to the inevitable movie sequel!

Attached: 1561151640975.jpg (1068x1968, 159K)

>password protected
>enter password : thelastactionhero

But I think the first ep should have impact and it didn't really have any. Maybe it was because it spread around too many characters and it wasn't concluded in the first ep.
3>1>2>4 for first ep, you just can't top going to space then riding a rocket in space, then riding down the shuttle blasting through the highest mountain making it the 3rd highest, then sliding down the mountain ending with Hibiki flipping the shuttle.

What's the cooler thing to say? Heiki hecchara, or datoshitemo?

dess

ガングニールだと!?

Converter Unit
>The pendants worn by adapters, it contains the conversion function to form the Symphogear from the energy released from the relic fragments contained in the core.
>To start the system, a phrase spoken by the user called a Holy Chant is required.

Suitable person
>Those who are able to resonate with relics are known as adapters.
>There are three categories of adapter categories
>>The first kind that has constantly developed inborn aptitude by training, such as Tsubasa, Chris, and Serena.
>>The second kind has raised inborn aptitude by timely training and medication, such as Maria, Kirika, and Shirabe.
>>The third kind has gained a Symphogear as a fusion by accident, in the case of Hibiki. It requires neither training nor medication, and it is the third type that miraculously removes the required adaptation coefficient.
>In regards to Tachibana Hibiki becoming an adapter, it is assumed that one incident in the frontier incident is largely related. Investigation is currently underway.

Holy Relic
>A word that refers to relics with extraordinary performance that appear in myths and traditions around the world.
>They are a remnant of the heretical technology "Black Arts" that can not be manufactured at present. Many are excavated from the ruins.
>Even when they're excavated, many have deteriorated/received damage due to age, with complete relics being a rarity. In most cases they exist as relic fragments.
>Relics in this state become excited by the power of songs and releases that power.

Attached: 1499179633408.gif (277x325, 255K)

But this does not imply that there are no nore geah, after all Finé died in S1 and we get 5 new in S2.

Done with S1. Chris and Genjuro were my favorite characters. I'd listen to ZENBU ZENBU ZENBU on loop but now I have to binge S2. That is all.

Attached: zenbu.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

They were already made
Not sure about Shénshòujìng though

Finé was working with FIS while also working for Div 2 so she made them some symphogears.

Your opinions are correct.

Attached: zenbu approved.png (240x240, 65K)

They uploaded a thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=EyDNsKy3I7U

Attached: elfnom.png (720x489, 357K)

Attached: THE FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT I DO NOT NEED MY EYES TO SEE IT.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Shenshoujing's code was i03 (not shown in the show but in merch). Same "i" prefix as Shul Shagana and Igalima so it was probably made around the same time as those two.

Sauce katsudon.

Attached: sausu katsudon.png (535x721, 823K)

>ZENBU
>not YA HAIYA
one job

Attached: [ReinForce] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - SP1 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_03.29_[2019.06 (1920x1080, 2.36M)

All gears are best girls.

So do you have some proof that she didn't stack away some more?

Chris is just a little bit more best than the others.

We don't have any proof those were the only ones she made. Maybe she made more and has hidden them somewhere.
But I don't know why she would do that.

But the sentinel is the bestest.

Attached: __tachibana_hibiki_maria_cadenzavna_eve_noise_tsukuyomi_shirabe_kazanari_tsubasa_and_etc_senki_zessh (600x600, 560K)

She had one for Chris, and there might have been different organiztions she was dealing with too. Hiw much did the FIS even had?

TSURUGI

LiNKER
>A control drug that connects the Symphogear system to the nerves of the human body.
>It has the effect of improvising a person conforming to the Symphogear system by pulling up the "some extent" by force. (Didn't know exactly how to translate this part sorry)
>Naturally, the greater the increase in usage, the greater the burden that's imposed on the human body. Subjects usually suffer shock or unconsciousness after usage, before ultimately disabling or killing the adapter. It exhibits intensely dangerous pharmacological actions.
>LiNKER development was started by Sakurai Ryoko, but after that it was further improved upon by the F.I.S., primarily Dr. Ver.
>With the focus of being "Friendly to you", he created a less-burdensome LiNKER with a safer body-cleansing method.
>The final recipe is completed at the hands of Elfnein, the alchemist technical advisor at S.O.N.G.
>Currently, the three adapters Maria Cadenzavna Eve, Tsukuyomi Shirabe, and Akatsuki Kirika are able to wear the symphogear system through LiNKER.

Pavarian Illuminati
>A secret society that originated in Europe.
>They have operated behind the scenes since ancient times. Some say that they have created a situation that makes Europe the current dark continent.
>At a hard-fought battle, the Illuminati director Adam Weishaupt is defeated, and the association is destroyed.
>After that, many of its members went underground, with investigations by various agencies - a "Remaining Hunt" - currently in progress.

Alchemy
>A form of heretical technology that has evolved from a different path of modern science.
>It has been kept secret in the darkness of Europe and other parts of the world, and has lived on to this day.
>The use of this "magic" is created by burning away memories or life power
>Alchemy has various aspects as a technical system, in terms of the exercise of energy it is quite similar to Sakurai Theory.

Attached: 1499309609422.gif (277x325, 461K)

>lots of things happen between Hibiki and Miku
What sort of things?

Will we get a golf delay this season?

Well FIS had Igalima, Shul Shagana, Gungnir and Shenshou Jing.

Get ready for amazing cute moments with Chris user

These are all copy-pasted from old keywords that were already translated by zoid, there's nothing new in them other than the tagline at the end of the Deicide keyword.

PUSSY

Attached: sword.jpg (1399x1306, 1.71M)

God-killer
>In the end, the source was neither Hibiki or Gungnir. Rather it was the concept of Gungnir, its very existence having become warped after thousands of years through the power of words. It's different from the Symphogear, which uses the power of song, and rather is classified as a "Philosophical Armament." It does more than simply overpower the seeming immortality of divine forms. In fact, due to the special property of Hibiki's armed gear, "reach and connect," it can deliver a blow to every target throughout all parallel universes at the same time. This leaves no opportunity for one version to become a scapegoat for another, it is a merciless spearhead that pierces through them all simultaneously.

"This hand to connect-there is a power to kill God"

Attached: Pegasus Ryusei Ken.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

>Ver coming back
I guess it would be appropriate for XV to continue the tradition and be the worst season.

Attached: Symphogear fandom.png (407x443, 331K)

I like this
Myths and legends are based on word of mouth and ancient shit, in time they all change and people believe in them
And the real thing gets changed based on the beliefs

So her geah is like the sword concept weapon from gx

Behead those who insult Ver.

Me on the right looking at Jesus like he's retarded.
Because he is, Ver is best

>parallel universes
If any XDU shit makes it into this season I'm going to freak.

Attached: 1559843545434.jpg (570x570, 189K)

Didn't the snake from S4 do just that?
But why do you hate it user?

We're gonna get EdgeBikki and you'll like it.

Experimental fanservice should stay contained. Just look at what happened to meguca.

This is your Custodian for tonight. Say something nice about it.

Attached: 1534765050058.jpg (802x602, 72K)

Imagine Hibiki punching you and eviscerating you throughout every timeline. Imagine that bliss.

Because gachashit is the cancer that is killing all the good franchises.

How is it killing them?

But I like it so it must be good.

The Snake's parallel universe bullshit (And likewise Divine Weapon Tiki's parallel universe bullshit) is different from XDU's form of parallel universe bullshit

Attached: Do6C9gUU8AEJZ3f.jpg orig.jpg (1280x922, 166K)

How come Hibiki's mom doesn't have a name?

By turning them into a cashcow that keeps making money for the same shit over and over again instead of funding for some continuation or an original new ip. See: typemoon

Will the geah finally get a full blown mecha this time?

>EPISODE 01 "From Beyond Human History"
>A casket, sealed away in ages past, surfaces in midsummer.
>What lies within is sin, punishment— And the truth.
>Its silence is stunning, as words themselves are stolen away.

>The fiends of remnant gaze down from above, freed from their yokes.
>Dreaming of a future denied, they seek vengeance for a disgrace suffered.

Attached: xv_spoilers.jpg (680x622, 56K)

It's Serena.

>A series about ass-kicking cute girls
>Watch the series and start the thread with disgusting fagshit
There are thousands of yaoi and shonenshit anime for you, you fucking bara homo faglord.

Attached: 1554659790506.png (273x362, 90K)

Longinus.

Hibiki will save Miku in a mecha powered by yurilust.

>implying gar isn't part of the geah experience
>implying gar is even remotely close to battleshounens or homofag shows

this is what moeshit does to your brain

Can´t wait for Genjuro, Ogawa and Ver to save the day using the primary color relics trough the power of love

don't use bocchi to shitpost

How are the geah designs so good anons
Im looking at the design docs and concept art it's so fucking good

What the fuck is this false-flagging bullshit

Attached: WHAT HAPPEND.gif (1200x862, 911K)

>Being a fucking homo and fap to garshit instead of watching the girls kick ass
>Being a fan of meatheaded roided western games
This is what shounenshit and western vidya do to your brain

Attached: 1458679863269.jpg (599x536, 48K)

Attached: 1562025709682.jpg (1400x1600, 1.12M)

Switch the pics, you absolute faggot
Real fans only watch it for hot cute women

>vidya
>le ironic anti sjw tranny tumblr pic Xd

I'm surprised he made the same post 3 times in one thread and people replied each time

Chinks are awful "people".

Can't wait for this shitshow to die for popularizing disgusting human turds like them and sucking homo barafags' dicks

Attached: 1555066270322.png (224x205, 43K)

So what you're saying is that if I want more Symphogear I should give my money to XDU?

So this is the absolute state of Symphogear. Just another shitty /y/ anime for fags.

Attached: 1555377764036.jpg (712x719, 102K)

Chris as the monkey guy makes sense. I like it.

Attached: 1468048269034.jpg (938x960, 120K)

Newfags everywhere. They're gonna try to have a serious argument with ACK the next time he shows up too.

no you fucking retard, you just get more xdu instead of more supplemental materials or an expanded symphogear universe.

>Watching a mahou shoujo anime for dicks
No wonder Symphogear is a massive joke to Madoka and Nanoha. You can always watch Shonen Jump like Boku no Academia if men are your interest.

Attached: Homura-and-Sayaka-homusaya.png (500x647, 318K)

I cannot fucking wait to see my Wife, Kirika again!

Attached: 361162-465431-kirikayayjpg-noscale.jpg (480x270, 32K)

Kirika dies in episode 2.

My daughter is not your wife, knave.

Excuse me, but MY daughter is also my wife.

>80% of Symphogear fans are Hibike fans
No wonder Symphogear is so shit. Funny that let they are fine with Ogawa being a shitty major cuck as Tsubasa flirts with Maria and other women but go asshurt when their bitch boy Shuuichi doesn't stop Kumiko from flirting Reina and other girls.

Attached: b1b910d70b2832c34ea365dd4b104017.jpg (800x1000, 93K)

Fuck off, you're doing a bad job of trying to troll symhogear threads.

This glorious bastard throws products of alchemy-driven nuclear fusion at your beloved heroines like nothing and basically, you're a fucking idiot. Click here to find out how to become a magnificent doll fucker like this guy.

Responding only encourages continued posting.

Pretty sure she's already legally defined as dead due to lack of brain function.

Not our fault that your Symphogear threads are fucking shit. Why not watch Shonen Jump anime if you love men so much?

Zzzzz try harder.

Nanoha fan here. Keep your hetshit bullshittery off our Nanoha thread.

Totally real posts.

I want to see Tsubasa kissing Maria with a tongue and saliva trail

>AAAAAAAAH MEN EXIST! THEY THREATEN MY WAIFU'S INTEGRITY
Such an insecure faggot.

are you some kind of twitter feminist? cause you sound like one

Nanohafriend here. He's our resident autistic shitposter. Please do not pay him any heed and report and move on.

>muh /pol/ shit

>Nanohafriend
>Yuunocuck/hetfag
Pick one.

I don't think Nanohafriends like boys and het, you silly Yuunofag.

It's normal to hate feminism.

BASED AND YURIPILLED

Attached: Canon Yuri Couples.jpg (1697x981, 405K)

Nice """""""""""""""""""""comfy""""""""""""""""""""""" thread you got here.

t. Yuru Yuri/Camp guy, proud to be a fan of girls-only shows

Attached: _akaza_akari_funami_yui_furutani_himawari_ikeda_chitose_oomuro_sakurako_and_others_yuru_yuri_drawn_b (850x561, 136K)

Well it was fun while it lasted before someone had to shit up the thread, ill be seeing you fags on the livewatch. Have a hibimiku

Attached: 61469296_p5_master1200.jpg (905x1000, 288K)

Such is fate of Symphogear threads, peak fun during livewatch and a few hours afterwards, absolute garbage for the rest of the week.

Attached: ce011f6a668c27cf25cb2ce901943e615f0bc7b7c70a687ad2209e81fed76bc6.png (1130x2400, 1.19M)

Ogawa best boy.

if we get a saliva trail then Symphogear attains classic status

Tony Glazer > Genjuro > Ogawa = Ver > Fudo > Fujitaka = Noodles Prime Minister >>Yatsuhiro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Top Dad

Attached: 1467132805672.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>Fujitaka not Top Dad tier
>Noodle Minister not Ogawa tier
>Fudo above Brother Dad
Absolutely disgusting list.

They better fuck this season.

Adam deserves a spot either immediately before or after Fudou.

Attached: ♂♂♂♂.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

Of we get any sort of unambiguous confirmation of romantic interest I'll break down in tears of joy and relief.

Post cute swords

Twitter would probably go offline too

Attached: 1389946157443.gif (466x346, 2.87M)

>finally finished my rewatch of everything
XV WHEN

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshoushinai Symphogear AXZ - 4 (1920x1080 BD FLAC) [108E2088].mkv_snapshot_06 (1920x1080, 167K)

XV never.

It took me 6 years but I think only now it's starting to sink in that Genjuro out-punched a woman with enough strength to physically grab the moon and pull it down to Earth

Yeah I´m gonna need the uncropped version

>a true loli geah
Gimme

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshoushinai Symphogear AXZ - 3 (1920x1080 BD FLAC) [A9BD0269].mkv_snapshot_05 (1920x1080, 160K)

>Only on ep 6 of S1
Oh god help me

Hurry up.

If only he could fly and breathe in space, he would have been able to just go up to the moon fragment and put it back on the moon.

Better start watching it at 1.5x speed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.53_[2019.04.10_00.04.52].jpg (1920x1080, 983K)

>he doesn't know about prick-kun
incredibly new

The suspense is killing me.

The wait for Millaarc's thighs is killing me.

Attached: millaarc.png (432x600, 49K)

What's everybody's drink of choice going to be for the livestreams?

Attached: 4de496554324a3555f9771553aa16d08.jpg (800x1130, 168K)

Water

Malk of course

t. hetcuck
>>>/hibike/
>>>/lwa/

I hope Adam comes back.

Concentrated hype

Attached: ce28594633b416bd182560b9583c919782632dd2eb68c0dd21a53c7830b86431.jpg (1200x953, 135K)

The absolute shit state of Symphogear and threads
>>>Some shounenshit anime thread

Pure Radiant Force

I hope you hetshitters and literal faggots go away forever.

>idol dress
>ripoff zero cape
>thunder thighs
>slut nails
>cute fang
Her design is a clusterfuck, why does it work?

>why does it work?
The same reason most things in Symphogear work - hype.

I can think of two reasons.

Attached: 1560046978513.jpg (2200x2960, 423K)

She used Awe. You're under her vampiric spell.

I can't wait for her to use mind-flaying on Kirika

Please stop false flagging. Stop wasting your own time.

Please stop replying to it instead of reporting it. Stop wasting your own time.

Since there's still some time left, has anyone made a translation for 3.5? Does anything interesting happen in it?

symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/09/xd-translation-corner-4-end-of-35.html
It's mostly just a setup for the philosophical nature of Gungnir and tells how the Alchemists got the Antikithera mechanism to wake up Tiki.

Genjuro's va is a lot more effete than I expected.

>reporting it
That doesn't work. The mods and janitors all hate Yea Forums and refuse to do their job correctly, as evidenced by the posts that have, and more importantly, have not been deleted in this thread.

i am not sitting through 4 seasons of garbage to enjoy a few great threads with you Yea Forums

Do the letters mean anything?

brosnan would be proud of zenbu

Wish granted. Remember, just keep fucking reporting and NOT replying.

Yeah

>Kaneko: Yes, I was the one who proposed it and we decided to use it after some discussion. One of the main elements of the story this season was the “Philosopher’s Stone” and I wanted to incorporate that in the title somehow. Of course, we couldn’t just call it: “Symphogear: Philosopher’s Stone” (laugh). However, the Philosopher’s Stone has been called “one the all” and in other words that can mean “A to Z”. So I took that and made it “A times Z” hence “AXZ”. At the same time, you pronounce it like “axis”, which is another meaning it carries. The theme of this season was “choosing justice” and when you connect it to season 5 it becomes the axis that all the different choices rotate around.

>i am not sitting through 4 seasons of garbage
We're asking you to sit through 4 seasons of Symphogear, though

Attached: 1459810480399.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

Attached: he really gets it.png (651x387, 104K)

Symphogear X Vampires

>So I took that and made it “A times Z” hence “AXZ”.
I can't believe they made a SG season called Symphogear times Vagina

HibiMiku kiss when

After the HibiMiku rimjob.

Symphogear X Vividred

Does it work? I hate it personally.

Gays not welcome.

Attached: 1561719962433.gif (600x600, 565K)

it´s just nu-nekomusume with a cape. Guaranteed to generate lots of porn

Please don't make me want things.

Attached: [AtoZ]_Vividred_Operation_-_10_[BD_1080p-FLAC_Hi10P][3A1D5739].mkv_snapshot_10.52_[2016.12.31_23.31. (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Bikki's bum would fit in fine in Vividbutt Operassion.

>Symphogear is revealed at the end to be the past to the futuristic world of Vividbutt
Your reaction?

Reminds me that I need to update my Satelight Shared Universe theory. Might move Basquash into Era 4 (The area between Aquarion EVOL and Logos)

Attached: Satelight.png (1280x720, 284K)

I can't wait for you to kill yourself, tranny!

I'm imagining Genjuro and Grandpa being absolutely based together.

Attached: 1371775932557.jpg (573x1941, 131K)

Reminder to not provide the live stream links to newfags

Is it the usual? I'm sure you know what I mean by that.

Is n***ball still alive?

provide link newfags

I don't know. I haven't done livewatches with Yea Forums since AXZ and for quite a whole before that. The whole "livewatching a show" kinda disappeared from Yea Forums.
Last I checked though, a lot if the former NB channels and vaughn channels died so I'm pretty sure all the new ones I had bookmarked years ago have died as well.

I don't even remember the links. Forgot to bookmark them.

>Shirabe's va sings the Only My Railgun
Cool find!

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 01 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.32_[2017.07.0 (1280x720, 335K)

Did you just realize that she's the vocalist for fripside?

lol me too

Just wait until you realize she also sings in µ's.

What.

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that you didn't know Tsubasa's VA sang Eternal Blaze

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: haruminpanick.png (195x204, 49K)

It's very different from the cutesy, kind of air-headed vibe you get from her from the symphogear live events.

haven' watched anything live since symphogear give links pls

That's completely different.

I know about Tsubasa. Have you got anything on about Kirika's, Miku's, or Chris's vas?

Miku is Index

Also Kayanon is Itsuwa

I meant singing-wise.

I still haven't gotten around to watching any of the sequels because I liked S1 so much and I'm worried they fuck it up, retroactively ruining how much I loved S1.

Attached: 1558591559404.jpg (225x225, 9K)

What the fuck

dewit

don't be crazy

wait what

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 11 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_08.48_[2019.07 (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Are you guys just pretending now or what?

I'm genuinely retarded.

Attached: #d9.png (263x162, 44K)

No.

No one cares about Shirabe enough to look up who her seyuu is.

I think some are. I wasn't. I was aware of Nana and Yoko's musical background, but didn't know about Shirabe's va.

Dr. Ver is Kyon

I just didn't know who's in fripSide.

Thats just mean

But i'm not wrong.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.15_[2019.04.09_22.57.24].jpg (1920x1080, 612K)

Twas merely a jest, milord.

Attached: 1561986879603.jpg (680x991, 336K)

This bullying of my wife Shirabe will end immediately

Attached: 1561753206322.jpg (480x515, 58K)

That's news to me.

Attached: 57748288_p7.jpg (1024x768, 1.32M)

Someone probably cares because shes in idol shit

Yea, theyre still alive

No one knew her VA was a bigshot in the anison industry, kek

>Miku is Index
I wish I never watched Index. Every time I hear Yuka Iguchi, I'm reminded of that horrible parasite of a "character".

Shirabe is a slow burner because in a hot-blooded show like Symphogear her meek personality seems out of place, but you learn to love her and her autism just like any other gear.

this but with Dess being so retarded shes a perfect fit
we already have Chris for the ultra violence
all the gears are best girls

I thought Kakumei Dualism was a Symphogear song the first time I heard it. It fits so well. Sasuga Nana.

Why are they called DMJii? I know jii is the staring onomatopoeia Shirabe does, but what about the rest? Damejii = damage? Or does the D stand for DESS?

Dark Magician Girl (DMG) + Jii

More like Dess Magician.

Attached: DLdq3vEVoAIqp1R.jpg large.jpg (1500x1200, 165K)

Except Maria

It started from the duet battle in episode 4 of G.

>Chrissy Y vs. DMJii

This is the correct way to enjoy the show. Anyone shitting on gears is not enjoying themselves correctly.

Maria is cool and makes the sword blush so shes cool

Shirabe's gear is fucking stupid

A tomato?

Attached: Maria.jpg (500x446, 17K)

Have we arranged a pre-show hype show for tomorrow?

Attached: 1500026754165.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

You didn't realize Kirika is literally Dark Magicial Girl?

Shirabe's fucking the stupid gear

What's dumb about it?

Attached: 1548345134206.jpg (1135x851, 131K)

We don't even know what stream we're going to be using.

I thought the Elevens coined "DMJii" so I didn't consider it since they refer to her as Black Magician Girl.

jet fists
unlimited rockets/bullets that are bigger than a house
100m sword with jets
chain swords and cape martial arts?
having saws is somehow stupid?
the wheel mode is pretty cool

I've been hyping myself up with a mix of Gear clips and /m/ OSTs.

Symphogear x Valvrave

>Hibiki will save Miku in a mecha powered by yurilust.

I want them to recreate this

youtube.com/watch?v=6fUJ6LehQ3I

Just check out Takagaki Ayahi's (Chris) Melodia albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODeNAOifss0

Hibiki will put her shining finger in Miku's butt, if you catch my drift.

Explain further.

You lost me.

Hot damn.

Does she ever get more of a personality then IF THIS WAS AN ANIME

Attached: mpv-shot[HorribleSubs] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 12 [1080p]0001.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

No.

Attached: subarashii.jpg (245x187, 16K)

She is literally Cutman using a Gedlav. How is that not the coolest thing ever?

Attached: 02.jpg (1000x1000, 104K)

She doubles down.

>AOTY
>in a year with Enen and shinkai movie
yeah not happen symphoshitter, maybe worst anime of the year is more up the alley of your overrated schlock

you sound upset

>shinkaifag calling things overrated
The irony, it hurts.
Have fun watching the same movie for the 3rd time.

Attached: 1444231627750.jpg (384x384, 50K)

>Enen
>good

You're not even trying.

Where did the geahs hurt you user?

Gattai?

>tfw I enjoy her nao covers more than her own songs

Weird feeling.

I remember something cooler from back in the days...

Attached: 5552898205_19d0c5891d_b.jpg (720x480, 55K)

I want to get sucked by this vamp.

Attached: D-emDu6VAAA0Qv8.jpg (2392x2704, 408K)

It has been a long while since I saw an anime have FIVE seasons

It's so close yet so far away.

I don't know what is crazier.
That Geah somehow became the longest running late night Magical Girl
Or that if it didn't have a fifth season its episode count would be similar to a single precure season.

Attached: Sally.png (500x739, 142K)

Jojo part 5 is airing right now.

Jojo part 1 and 2 were the same season.

Disregarding shonenshit, though. Do you want to count One Piece too?

Teekyu has 9 seasons

Sick, an upgraded Einrad!

Fair enough, though part 3 was divided into two seasons.
No? Thats a continuously airing show that isnt broken into separate seasons that can months or years apart.

And they are clearly not enough.

Attached: D-tS2KZVUAYKeHo.jpg (908x1024, 153K)

Is that some fucking Kiri-chan pit service I'm seeing?

Attached: DESS POWER.png (371x263, 49K)

DEATH

Attached: 1437326043852.png (579x589, 351K)

Attached: 8108+hpf-UL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 266K)

youtube.com/watch?v=POdknqszMDY

youtu.be/JAxLEKM17go
This is the peak Ayahi.

GENOCIDE

Is m**zh* still a good enough chink stream to watch geahs live?

Someone should just set up a cy stream and be over with it.

Attached: 1447529181083.jpg (950x534, 201K)

But why

only the third season is garbage though, the rest of it is HOLY FUCKING SHIT OH MY GOD YES awesomeness
we both know you're just going to stick around and shitpost anyway

Attached: 1549233101903.png (862x990, 46K)

Kirika has always been a slut.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.32_[2019.04.07_17.50.33].jpg (1280x720, 401K)

Because it is better that way.

Attached: __kazanari_tsubasa_and_noise_senki_zesshou_symphogear_and_etc_drawn_by_murakami_hisashi__0bfb8f6b504 (800x488, 229K)

A faithful slut DESS.

nana wills it
don't forget we're probably going to get a movie or a trilogy if they want to do 2 recaps and new content like MIA did at some point too

This.
>that episode in AXZ where Shirabe lamented how she could only do it with Kirika while Kirika "could it with everyone"

There's definitely going to be more Shinfogia after XV, they're not going to stop milking Nana for as long as she sells.

>they're not going to stop milking Nana
lewd

oh god so this is where ayahi-elf9 came from

I am rewatching seasons 1-4 but it's hard when you work 40 hours a week and want to play Ys VIII some more on the weekend. Started Tuesday and have watched 7 episodes of season 1. It will be tough to catch up even by episode 2 of the new season. Symphogear is the only show I've ever rewatched for a new season and it's getting harder and harder with so many seasons.

>can't make it for the live episode thread

Forgive me Symphobros

rebuild of symphogear

Start earlier you big dumdum.

Where there's a will there's a way.

Earlier my weekdays were filled with Dragon Quest Builders. It's only now that I've pretty much beaten DQB that I've committed to Symphogear.

I would have to lay down my work and tell my boss to fuck off

>Ys VIII
A shit
Get better taste

Cool blog, where do I subscribe?

Do it for Nana.

nana wills a way

This is currently my reason to look forward to the future

This
It comes out at 6-7 my time i think but im home after 10 fuck
Its fine ill join a thread later and enjoy the hype

>AXZ's unison shenanigans turned the wholesome DMJii couple who had cute gimmick into degenerate swingers whose gimmick is now shared with everyone else
Why was this allowed?

What's the problem? Tsubasa has shown us that it works.

Well fuck me, didn't realize she had her own concert series.
youtube.com/watch?v=jawoEQxY9AM

>no seeds on nyaa for 3rd tour
fugg

Based and Pandaneko'd

Attached: 1264719211867.gif (276x267, 957K)

It's lots of fun, you're just a fag. You can get together with and have a cock sucking fag party where you each swallow the other's loads all night.

Attached: D-vw-n-UcAEAi8B.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

You have some strange fantasies.

You sound upset.

Attached: [Mezashite] Aikatsu! - 06v2 [720p][29C367E0].mkv-04.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Anyone got EU times? Maybe I can manage?

Well there goes two hours I could have spent on rewatching AXZ.

At least I only have 3 episodes left.

17 hours

2500 JST, ain't it?

19:00 CEST I think.

18:00 CEST I think.

Kirika used to be called Dark Magician Girl, though now she's mostly just called Dess

I just call her my wife.

London gets it at 17:00
Most of the EU gets it at 18:00

We know, Shirabe.

Dess Magician

What the fuck, I've never heard the whole song before. This is incredible.

Attached: 1498976009446.jpg (463x531, 181K)

Thanks I think I can manage to "dissapear" for 30 minutes and watch it on my phone

Everyone will think you went to fap in the toilet, user. Don't.

Attached: consider the following elfnein.jpg (725x416, 91K)

He can say he had a bad kebab or something.

Shut the fuck up, Luffy.

Attached: 1562268271563.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

>Geah live in the middle of matrix
How do I learn to listen to two music tracks simultaneously separately in 18 hours?

Fuck off Elf9 I dont need your fucking advice.

This was such a damn disappointment.

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 12 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_00.39_[2019.07 (1920x1080, 228K)

We got giant Biki getting shot in the butt so it's all good

I know, right? Instead of Miku it should've been top dad telling her to heiki hecchara

Slowpoke here, are any subs confirmed? Will [Curse of Babel] need to come back?
Also no I'm not ready fuck.

wait, FUCK
you're right
shit
now I'm torn
nana shows up as a surprise guest and sings the OP

I wanted corrupted Hibiki, not giant Hibiki.

Sorry for offtopic but I just told my boss in the middle of the Night that I had something better to do.

But she was corrupted

I wanted Bikki's enormous bum, so fuck you.

Yeah, but Adam's final form was pretty metal, so I can forgive.

Very good user
Symphogeah its worth it

Same thing, I'm going to be 10,000 feet in the air as the episode airs so It'll be my first time missing a Episode 1 premiere with you guys. I'll read the live thread as I watch the RAWs however.

Attached: 1504340918907.jpg (789x441, 56K)

Adam is awesome in general.
>we need to have him communicate with his underlings remotely, how do we do
>oh just give him the power to spawn old-timey telephones whenever and wherever he wants

gud job

bad job

Attached: 19d028604971ef357c8816afe275fb04.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

Arise, my daughter. Arise... Hibiki.

Zergbikki would have been way more awesome and episode 12 wouldn't have brutally killed what episode 11 tried to salvage from AXZ.

Attached: Overmind_SCR_Head.jpg (377x429, 68K)

Kerribikki would've been awesome.

My dad works at Nana Mizuki, so I have spoiled

Miku won't appear in Ep 01

I enjoyed Adam a lot. His reaction to being called a puppet is a great moment.

Good. She gets in the way of Top Dad screentime.

Ver > Fine > Adam > Carol

Miku is in one of the preview pics for episode 1

Adam > Ver > Fine > shit > Carol

God bless America.

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 12 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_15.01_[2019.07 (1920x1080, 214K)

need punished bikkie, need it real bad

this guy has the right idea, but I'd put ver and fine on the same level

Attached: d62c1df800996618a09f093cccd63d06.jpg (777x1087, 520K)

>Miku dies
>we get edge bikki

My good friend Gear and the knowledge that we are gonna have another season is what kept me alive these past 2 years. I need this job for 13 more weeks and maybe more if a movie or another season gets announced. Otherwise is the roope looking better and better by the day.

>and then he uses it to distract Kirika

Attached: hey look at this.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

user imma tell you one thing
OVAs
Movie
But i feel you this shit made me not hate living

>congratulations genjuro, we got the UN to reject the nuclear missile plaNUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED
Why the fuck is Japan even bothering with them at this point, all the other countries told America to fuck off for that one

>AXZ ending on a cliffhanger with Zergbikki switching from main character to antagonist
>in XV, Miku decides that the only way to save Bikki is to sacrifice herself through suicide by cop
Worked for Silent Möbius.

This is the good timeline.
>Miku dies
>Edgebikki is born
>Edgebikki will become a god to resurrect Miku
>the last episode is them kissing and having passionate baby making sex

America is literally just used for memes anymore. Nothing out of value comes out of this shithole anymlre. I am fucking glad that Hibiki will punch the shit out of their troops this season.

Fuck america

Amen brother. Lets enjoy this season and may it be the best yet.

nothing would make me happier than this, as long as she was in haterageberserk mode and not "waah I hate everything sunshine is gone" mode
ripping apart space and time to full-force fist god until (s)he resurrects miku is okay too

>I'm so cool and edgy and grown up now, right guys?

CR picked it up and Commie should be subbing it as usual.

I just love how the apparently too perfect being has the fashion sense of Michael fucking Jackson.

Attached: HEE HEEE.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

I hate this guy and his kung-fu memes.

Fuck america

>not having even 13 weeks worth of savings.
How the fuck do people with jobs manage to not have money? Reminds me of my boss being all happy about shaving off some of his debts while I was silently contemplating getting a new gpu or a bigger monitor when we got paid yesterday.

Is that why he made his little girl doll be obsessed with him and want to fuck him?

You're subhuman.

you should probably just kill yourself now for having the shittiest possible taste of everyone in the entire thread

Attached: 51438108_p0.jpg (750x750, 500K)

But who was the phone?

>hating on the manliest man in anime

Attached: 1500928632696.jpg (972x720, 75K)

Probably not, since MJ was innocent.

What the fuck.

God speed user and may all the geahs get happy endings that best girls deserve

>

Attached: 1501012618452.jpg (1920x1080, 364K)

>little girl
I doubt it.

>show about girls
>those homos care about some dude and his muscle memes

Fuck off to Naruto or something.

Thank God studio realized he's shit and all he does past S1 is sit in a chair and act surprised.

Attached: [DeadFish] Aria the Origination - 13 [DVD][480p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_23.53_[2016.01.15_03.13.16].png (848x480, 824K)

Attached: 1111335596856946.png (343x343, 148K)

>it was prickfag again
Stop ban evading.

Dude just like try to learn how to have fun.

Attached: 1503169487110.webm (710x720, 173K)

At least change your shitposting style between ban evading.

I have enough money to live about 3 years without having to worry about anything. But like I said Gear S5 was the only reason for me to keep going so if there is no more content after this I am just gonna invest all the money into the education of my little sister and end it this live is just not worth it.

>ACK dies
>gets immediately replaced by another autist
Such is the fate of Symphogear threads

I hope Genjuro gets to see some action in the frontlines one last time. Maybe he can help Tsubasa beat the shit out of Fudo.

it's destined to be one of the HYPEst shows of the season, of course there will be dedicated shitposters

Attached: xv_bingo1559961952187.jpg (1020x1220, 1.57M)

>one of the HYPEst
*the HYPEst

>geahs BTFO America on 4th of July weekend
imagine

Attached: 1532689840573.jpg (540x540, 126K)

I am gonna sell my soul to Satan if he would instantly kill anyone that picks this up without having watched the previous seasons atleast twice. The gear "Community" on Yea Forums is way to precious.

Literally first time I posted in Symphogear threads in weeks but whatever. Keep believing your delusions.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] New Game!! - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.28_[2017.09.19_19.56.39].png (1280x720, 1.45M)

Why is there no "nanomachines son" or alchemy gender bending bingo?

Attached: Hesitation is defeat.png (400x600, 40K)

nah, I'm being fair
we're getting Vinland Saga, firefighters, accelerator, cop craft, konosuba movie, mob psycho ova, etc
this is shaping up to be a good season

anyone with half a brain will figure out really fast that it's the 5th season and go marathon 1-4 before next week

so you've been lurking and plotting to unleash your foul breed of stupidity the whole time
fascinating

Attached: 51f40f07f96b09b5ae62ced663b6cc2d.jpg (1044x1298, 419K)

YUMIGEAH WHEN

I WANT A METAL REMIX OF BEEF STROGANOFF

Will we get more Chris butt?

Attached: zenbu butt.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

This sounds like its pitched up, the version Ive heard is deeper.

God I hope she's a tranny

How old is she?

Zenbu's Zenbus are better.

Her name is an anagram of Carmilla
So you know

She's old.

She's an antediluvian.

I don't want anyone stealing my wife Prelati's thunder. Cag is enough.

Vampyears old.

Tsubasa having endless sex with Genjuro to keep the bloodline pure!

with Maria*

No, she's for Fudo.

I will kill you

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 06 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_06.52_[2019.06.1 (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Why not both?
While Yatsuhiro faps in the corner.

Tsubasa is for Maria

not of your liking? Don´t worry, there are other options!

Attached: Kazanari_Yatsuhiro.png (1080x1080, 629K)

Will Ver come back as an alchemist?

Attached: 1557629235250.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Commie is never fine.

>FemVer
We aren't ready for even Cyber-Ver yet and you already want to go beyond?

CyberVer will impregnate FemVer and give birth to the ultimate hero

Who is this character's design supposed to appeal to?

Alchemist Cyber-FemVer who's also a Custodian

Me.

Me. The voice was hilarious as well.

Genderbending fetishists who love big tits.

>While Yatsuhiro faps in the corner.
Didn't Yatsuhiro once post on Yea Forums?

Attached: Cucked by Dad.jpg (3288x7288, 3.29M)

>hilarious
sexy

Non-gays.

>get magic alchemy powers
>turn yourself into immortal, unaging, super sexy woman

Honestly, first thing I would do.

Attached: 1555115940681.jpg (1072x1507, 486K)

I'm quite impressed by the female voice he does but I do like that he used his male voice in one of the fight scenes.

Attached: 1560373931039.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Fucking Fudo.

I would rather turn into a loli. Or have an olympian body with a 60cm dick

Why not a loli with an enormous cock?

Understandable, but I'd wanna have big titties.

It'd be hard to walk

I need to be either cute&funny or the peak of masculinity, no inbetweens.

Just float everywhere, or create a tiny golem through alcheny that only serves to hold up your cock & balls.

Peak of femininity works for me. Child-birthing hips and G-cup breasts, please.

I want to lick Cagliostro's asshole.

Done with S2. I think I liked this season better than S1 for the production quality alone and more Chris being a good guy.
Don't know why the Maria girl is hated, thought the black gungnir stuff was cool. Maybe I'll find out in the next season which is supposedly the worst.

I'd just put my penis in it.

Maria isn't hated, she is bullied. There is a difference.

Chris was perfect in G
Maria gets better in time i didn't like her either
How do you feel about Dess and Jii?

This
You simply don't hate the girls

Dess is extremely cute. Jii a bit less so, but I don't dislike her archetype. The part where they attack each other while screaming how much they love each other was heartwarming.

Can´t wait for them to bring back stealth glasses as the ultimate power up for this season

Attached: e66731de919c37afbeb4369f3be1062c.png (494x496, 569K)