Deca-Dence

NUT new anime

Director: Tachikawa Yuzuru
Series Composition: Hiroshi Seko
Character Concept Design: pomodorosa
Character Design: Shinichi Kurita
Music: Masahiro Tokuda

Attached: D-rnRHpUEAEyrYr.jpg (849x1200, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trjbWW4bXLg
decadence-anime.com
twitter.com/debaoki/status/1146101903882780672
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-07-05/cygames-unveils-zombieland-saga-anime-for-fall-2018/.133846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No cast?

youtube.com/watch?v=trjbWW4bXLg

Also, link to the announcement?

Looks sick
would watch

Original anime?

Looks like an snk rip off

decadence-anime.com

Mortal Engines?

Mob Psycho director!

MC looks a lot like Tanya

Was this from Anime Expo?

Cute.

Attached: D-rlt5yUYAA7EE1.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Looks good man

Pretty impressive

Is it me or a lot of these anime announced for the first time at Anime Expo are targeted towards Americans and not Japanese?

Their native market feed their animators with literal SHIT, if the western market pay them better why not?

They're just announcing American-friendly projects at AX, I don't think there's any reason to believe this is specifically being made for Americans instead of Japanese.

>flcl like design, some sort of punk setting
>flaunting style and animation over substance
It's definitely made for the western crowd, it won't sell shit with BD or merch so it's pure streaming which is for the west.

Japs need to end the BD sales once and for all just to go streaming for the future.

>Original anime?

Seems like it

>flcl like design, some sort of punk setting
It looks nothing like FLCL and I don't see what's American about post-apocalyptic wastelands (or what's "punk" about it).
>flaunting style and animation over substance
How much "substance" could you reasonably expect from a teaser trailer?

>Is it me or a lot of these anime announced for the first time at Anime Expo are targeted towards Americans and not Japanese?

They kind of have to

twitter.com/debaoki/status/1146101903882780672

Play-Pic exists and already has some exclusive series, such as DomeKano and Ao-chan.

For some reason I can imagine this show will be a Netflix "original".

this ticks all my boxes

>NUT
Literally who

Youjo Senki studio.

>Character Concept Design: pomodorosa

Man, this character designer already got another anime gig; the first one being The Listeners

>They kind of have to

Well shit the end is near

Goddamn it I thought they are going to announce Mob Psycho S3 on the special OVA event this Sunday, but now Yuzuru Tachikawa announced this I’m not so sure already. We could be waiting until 2021 for S3.

There was a recent movie that was almost the same ideas of this anime.

They make what they think appeal to Americans. In reality they should just make more shitty template Isekais which are more likely to appeal to Americans than generic steampunk shit.

They don't have enough mob material for s3, i think they might do a movie

If you want anime announcements targeted toward the Japanese, keep an eye on Anime Japan instead.

Has there ever been a show that was announced at Anime Expo that either was targeted towards Japanese or sold well in Japan?

Promare for both.

Didn't Promare flop?

Wasn't Gridman announced at AX?

Zombieland Saga.

No.

That is so true

Everyone was so in the dark with that one

Though I laughed at anyone who got salty when the cast full of girls were revealed later on

Yes. It’s a fire force rip off!

>Zombieland Saga.

Pretty damn great bait and switch advertising ever. Loved the fact some people thought it could be some dark, horror action show

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-07-05/cygames-unveils-zombieland-saga-anime-for-fall-2018/.133846

So it's like Mad Max?

Blame Japan for killing its animation industry with poverty-tier wages and soul-killing template drivel.

Nonsense.