Shingeki no Kinojin Chapter 119

So, why couldn't Eren use the founding Titans power in the latest chapter? How will this asspull be explained?

Attached: chadren.png (545x545, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength
youtube.com/watch?v=bxAc97K2I5M&t=114s
snknews.com/post/186051606872/exclusive-a-first-look-inside-the-final-shingeki
vocaroo.com/i/s1P6vnBE9miU
twitter.com/mynavi_now/status/1146961897171955712
mangadex.org/title/38969/shingeki-no-kyojin-fake-lovers-doujinshi
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/iU_1M1kpR02jGAqE2FIfkQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA
imgur.com/a/jYhMHXF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>So, why couldn't Eren use the founding Titans power in the latest chapter?
Because he can't use FT powers

Quit speed reading brainlet.

>headlessrenfags are speedreaders

Attached: 1533639779433.png (484x634, 448K)

This comment is meant to BTFO everyone who says Gabi couldn't shoot, please read all of my post before replying.
Gabi is:
>The top warrior of her generation, this means she is the best of the best amongst hundreds of other kids.
>Trained in firing guns, similar to this one, we've seen her shoot rifles as long as this one.
>Having a adrenaline rush from all the events happening around her. This can make people do feats that otherwise can be impossible for them. See the following wikipedia article. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hysterical_strength

You might still be unconvinced that she could hold a 15kg rifle, well in this video we can see a 13 year old lifting over 100kg. I know IT'S NOT the same situation at all, but if 13 a year old girl can do that, a 12 year old girl(trained as a soldier) lifting a 15 kg gun doesn't seem impossible to me
youtube.com/watch?v=bxAc97K2I5M&t=114s

>But muh recoil
Last image we had of Gabi was from the instant she shot. We still don't know the effect of the recoil and it wouldn't affect the first bullet anyway.

>S-She was like 40 meters away
No she wasn't, 10 meters at most, check the page again. We also know that the warriors had intense aim training.

Still doesn't convince you, well if you see pic related you will see that the people that say that she just got the gun from Colt and shot are VERY WRONG. She was kneeling to increase her aim. She was also supporting the arm holding the gun in her knee, this also allowed her to aim more easily. Also notice that she was resting the back of the gun on her shoulder, which also relieved a lot of the weight and helped her aim.

In conclusion, if you still think that Gabi shooting the gun was an aspull, chances are that you are a delusional Erenfag coping with the fact that she killed you favourite character.

Attached: 0119-043.png.jpg (285x212, 19K)

Eren was such a bitch in this chapter.

Bench press is different from holding and raising 20kg from one extreme, in bench press the weight is well distributed through the bar and on each end, I'd love to see that girl lift the bar alone from one side only then keep it steady to make an accurate shot.

But this is anime so idk why anyone cares, you're still wrong however, I can see you've never done bench press in your life.

Gabi > Erencucks.

How exactly? Did he cry? Did he beg for mercy?

No. He kept on advancing.

AND GOT DESTROYED BY GABO

I forgot to mention that she's lifting 100kg but that's (20kg of the bar + 40kg each side), still impressive for a 13 year old i guess? Idk what's the baseline for 13 years old, i can lift twice as much at minimum.

Did you speedread my post? i know they are different, and i also explain how Gabi was able to raise the gun.

He got slapped around like a bitch need Mikasa and Armin's help, got solo'd by Reiner and pathetically ran towards his brother and got shot by the Gabster.

You use the word "pathetic" incorrectly. Desperate, sure, but not pathetic.

Points to be made on why this chapter was just altered memories
>Pieck gearing up right after she went out of her titan
Chapter 101, after Pieck and Porko are rescued by the Panzer Unit, Pieck start her preparations to go help the warrior and Marley against the Paradis forces attacking Liberio. They clearly say they would take 15 minutes to gear up the Cart Titan, or 10 if rushed. In this chapter, the Cart Titan is geared up in matter of seconds.
>Eren's pants
In chapter 116, Porko attacks Eren, biting both off his legs off, including his pants, ofc. But suddenly, when Eren gets out of his titan in 119, he has his pants untouched.
>His eyes glowing when fighting Reiner
Right before Reiner and Porko have their P A T H S moment, Eren's eyes glow when looking at Reiner, and that happens again right before he gets shot. That paths moment between them is just because Eren was altering Reiner's memories, given the fact that 2 shifters touching never implied memories being transfered
>Touching a royal blood on human form would never work
Eren and Zeke knew pretty well that they should touch when they were on titan form to make it happen (at least it should have a royal blood titan), they fucking devised a plan about it, so in the end they would desperately try to get together as humans to use the coordinate, wtf? It doesn't make sense at all. Also, Eren can transform again at least twice, so why would he run straight desperately like he was?
Other than that, we always knew how Reiner felt about his failure in Paradis, how he felt like he was a big brother to all the young warriors, then what does he see? Again someone acting as a hero/big brother instead of him to save someone who he felt he should protect. To "convince" Reiner he was actually living that situation, his memory was altered to the point he would again feel bad for something he was unable to stop, and someone else (coincidence it was again a Galliard???) did instead of him.
Spread the words, CHADren bros!

Attached: 1483437687843.png (922x928, 641K)

He was pathetic and desperate. Can't even use the warhammer titan power.

How do we put an end to the eternal 11-13yr old who does some bullshit things?

Attached: capeshit.png (425x531, 331K)

DUDE JUST PLAY DEAD LMAO

We let Eren and Zeke finish their plan so there won't be more 11-13yr old being born

Ahh i see, a speedreader. Well mr. speedreader if you back to last month's chapter, which i know is hard for you to comprehend, you can see Magath commenting on how the WHT drains energy fast.

also the biggest one, the cover
>eren is the only one without clouded vision
Eren is feeding everybody false memories

Attached: snk volume 29 cover.jpg (334x500, 39K)

post a fucking link to the chapter faggot

Kill yourself. It's in the usual places.

look at the 30 other threads that we've had today it's been posted dozens of times.

Only if you bark like a dog incel.

Eren is obviously alive, but this memory theory is stupid, yelena and magath aren't Eldians.

>purposely ignoring all the other points because he can't refute them
Ahhh I see, a low IQ gabifag

or you could just fucking post it niggers

>fake memory
SASUGA SHITRENFAGS

This manga is about 15 years old flying in mechanical jet packs dude

Dude, they are like, 19 now. Not cool.

Amazing, I really forgot about this one
That would imply we are seeing a "collective" mindwipe and not just one person's POV (in this case I think it's Reiner's)

Why the fuck do people think this chapter is a fake memory? Who is the POV? Why are we getting his fake memory instead of the real thing? The fake memory wouldn't work on Mikasa and non Eldians, so how is it possible that the people with a fake memory won't be told that their memories aren't real? Why is Isayama wasting a chapter on a fake memory?
Pls Respond

RIP PIXIS AND NILES.

>"You roasties are all the same unloyal whores, all of you! Your kind only thinks with their emotions and the moment you're dissatisfied you are off to suck Chad's dick."

I know Japan is an other culture, but this went a bit too far.

Attached: 47346487634.png (540x304, 208K)

>ATTACK titan has the gayest powers
Why?

>Why the fuck do people think this chapter is a fake memory?
Inconscistencies, lots of them
>Who is the POV?
Reiner's
>Why are we getting his fake memory instead of the real thing?
Because the fake memory is a distraction so the Jeager Bros can do their plan
>The fake memory wouldn't work on Mikasa and non Eldians, so how is it possible that the people with a fake memory won't be told that their memories aren't real?
We are experiencing the fake memories of one single eldian, which could affect the whole battleground
>Why is Isayama wasting a chapter on a fake memory?
He is not wasting it if it comes out as a well-written outcome

back to /pol/

sex with Gabi

>Erenhaters

Attached: 753637534674.jpg (900x900, 34K)

>They clearly say they would take 15 minutes to gear up the Cart Titan, or 10 if rushed. In this chapter, the Cart Titan is geared up in matter of seconds.
this isn't something we can really point to as definitive without knowing the specifics of the process, that 10-15 minute figure likely involves travel time as well as loading the mg nests & their ammo reserve., compared to her getting back into battle-ready gear right next to her

in addition, and perhaps more importantly, it's fiction and the time task take is contingent on dramatic necessity, for example in chapter 117 pieck is able to get geared up with the spg equipment and scale up to a firing position on the wall in the same span of time as eren & reiner are able to exchange a single flurry of blows

This theory is too crazy and lame, but I want to throw gas in the fire reminding you guys of what Kruger said to Grisha about "truth"

Attached: theres no truth in this world.jpg (1012x1023, 430K)

>shitrenfag

Attached: 1562248149820.png (401x342, 122K)

BASED ERENCHADS

Attached: 1562290373272.png (1300x300, 60K)

>shitrenfags are edgelords AND brainlets

They specifically say that it takes 10 to 15 minutes after they get into the HQ

What would Eren altering memories even accomplish from a story standpoint?

>Falco wakes up.
>finds out his bro is dead.
>eats Zeke and gets wings.

Attached: 0069045.jpg (427x394, 70K)

I don't think you know how flying works...

Imagine being a Flockefag.

Attached: 457745.png (885x458, 348K)

Link for the chapter?

LEAKS FROM THE FINAL CHAPTER AUDIO ON REDDIT

>snknews.com/post/186051606872/exclusive-a-first-look-inside-the-final-shingeki
looks like there are info on the exposition but there is no voice for the last chapter

WAAAAAAAAAAAH please spoonfeed me!!!

Attached: 1562211524626.jpg (821x678, 210K)

It's time for her to comeback.

Attached: D-NsRwDU0AAHT72.png (680x481, 148K)

Now that Eren is fucking dead. Who will take care of Historia and the Farmer's child?

>Start celebrating early again
>Everything goes to hell immediately after AGAIN
Floche and his entourage are so fucking incompetent.

Attached: SNK_118_40.jpg (2037x3056, 2.21M)

Falco, her new lover.

Colt died for nothing. If he ran away from Falco, he would be alive, and his little brother would've gotten the Jaws anyway

>you don’t need your head
ISAYAMAAAAAA

Attached: ED505E36-B2E5-4FAA-8602-CC6F0FE1E67E.jpg (888x1300, 630K)

Link of the chapter?
Please

>Eren's spine is still intact.
>Reiner eats him.

Attached: 1491061486818.png (610x567, 437K)

reddit

Zeke's child is cute.

Sorry man but my link doesn't work anymore, check leddit

>Eren soon.

Attached: 1498296290471.jpg (480x417, 49K)

Someone already uploaded it to vocaroo
vocaroo.com/i/s1P6vnBE9miU

Ughhhh...ok

I hope I can return here in one piece.
Thanks user.

>120 is the final chapter
>Everybody decides to fight to the death because fuck it
>Mikasa finds Eren's head
>See you later Eren
>We never see the outcome of the battle or what happens after
>WAR IS TERRIBLE THING! MUST REARN 2 ABANDON HATE 4 FREEDOM! DIDJU RIKE IT!?
How fucking pissed would you be?

Forget the pants, the touching, Gabi with the rifle, the Berthold bomb lake...

Everything about Pieck makes no fucking sense. Isayama fucked up badly or it’s going to be a mind blowing twist.

None of them have ever actually faced a Titan or shifter before aside from Floch (if you count crying like a bitch and charging headfirst into a meat grinder as encountering one).

Eren inspired me to finish what uncle Adolf started.

is the chapter translated already?

At least Eren didn't die a virgin.

Attached: 64613306_p22_master1200.jpg (708x1000, 658K)

It is true tho
Falco and Gabi are together at the end of the last chapter, and now Gabi just appeared with a horse

Attached: gabi.jpg (2037x3056, 3.16M)

Imagine not believing the fake memories theory when Eren has already shown to have the founder eyes

Attached: D6770CC1-1C76-4DA0-94FD-D05497B2F288.jpg (640x373, 42K)

>Erenchumps are speedreaders
Imagine my shock

I hope no one has forgotten the incredible bullshit Reiner pulled off previously by transferring his conciousness into his spine or some shit and aren't acting like Eren wont do the same shit with more PATHS

I would kill him. Literally. I would travel to Japan to kill him.
Problem is, he could literally asspull transfering his conscience into his nail clippings jar and survive.

I can't believe that Colt was Spiderman all along

Attached: 1562276075643[1].jpg (565x501, 94K)

this is also true

It literally be a hundred times worse than anything Reiner ever pulled.

Don't act like Gabi is even comparable to that abomination.

Will they fix it for the volume release?

Attached: 1562290223581.jpg (1537x814, 778K)

this might actually be the first real combat floch has been in in his career, since they apparently fucked off from the AO in liberio

This chapter is all over the place. Suddenly Pieck is with her gun again, even though she left her titan to fool Zeck? Who put it on her titan again? Shouldn't that shit take like 10-15 minutes?

what chapter is that from?

twitter.com/mynavi_now/status/1146961897171955712

Eren transferred his consciousness to his toes

Magath and Yelena aren't Eldians
RETARD

This chapter was a clusterfuck, but Isayama said he did most of it on the last two days.
I don't think there's any massive twist guys. Isayama fucked up, and that's it. He probably didn't check his assistants' work enough

Eren transferred his consciousness into the spunk he shot into Historia.

Is this the "theyll fix it in the bds" of manga?

There is seriously way too much shit he forgot in this chapter just for it to be a mistake. Not counting the image, there's also the fact that 118 ended with gabi and Falco together. The fucking gun on her back was said to take 15 minutes to set up and that's not counting how Floch's squad was fighting her.

lmao

This can't be an accident.

Eren can't be dead because we see him in the last panel of the Manga talking to his child.

AAAAH! J-JEAN! C-CONNIE! SAVE ME! REINER IS TOO STRONG FOR ME

Attached: 1562260404835.png (475x727, 407K)

I would normally say the fake memories is bullshit, but there are so much continuity errors in this chapter, Isayama is not perfect, but I doubt he would ever fuck up this bad.

Let’s tweet him this massively. Either he wakes the fuck up or we can get a signal that things are not as they seem.

Original storyboard for eren hearing about sasha's death from the exhibition. I wonder why isayama toned it down

Attached: crybaby.jpg (582x593, 177K)

Eldians ruled Marley for 1700 years, most likely the entire Marley population got TITAN'D at least once over the course of hundreds of generations

FAKE?

all of this could have been avoided if they just listened to flock from the beginning

Attached: 1562226998555.jpg (195x304, 31K)

Okay, that thing with the horse now really makes me think something is up. I can understand Isayama is under some pressure and all, but there are a LOT of outright contradictions in play, Gabi not knowing how to ride a horse and then suddenly showing up on a horse out of nowhere only for it to disappear is extremely specific and weird.

What a hack!

DAB ON THEM JEAGERSHITS

Attached: 1562246137640.png (500x601, 161K)

>21 pages in two days

Wait is that Eren's crystal remains from before timeskip?
Why is there a hole in it? I don't remember anyone made another siege on shigashina.

GABI GANG
GABI GANG
GABI GANG

Attached: 1562288924368.gif (560x480, 917K)

To make him look colder, otherwise it would be too obvious he was rusing everyone.

Having sex with your brother doesn't count.

MIKASA PLEASE

Attached: 1562289130059.gif (500x355, 246K)

It would be hard to buy Edgeren Uchiha after this if he reacted like that

Attached: uchiha eren.jpg (1026x1029, 311K)

WHAT IS THIS?

Attached: 87324635735.png (289x300, 128K)

Forgot pic

Attached: 20190705_091551.jpg (924x745, 460K)

i dunno, this feels like when people were theorizing about the window and molding being different in mikasa's flashback vs the first time it appeared. plus if the previous chapter didn't also have errors with eren's clothing i'd be more inclined to go with some kind of unreliable narrator theory

Guess they cut it out once they got rid of titans

is it manlet?

kek

Since they killed all the titans on Paradis, they probably dug a hole so they could settle the rest of the island.

>less than 5 monthes left but still manages to outlive everyone

Attached: 1562227324155.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Dunno. It sounds like an actual anime voice actress and I can't really hear an scent in her voice

Hisu holding eren’s Child

Everything past this moment is fake

Attached: 6162885C-CBBB-45E6-8D24-72B4B1C53D4D.jpg (2037x3056, 2.16M)

Attached: 0079-020.jpg (2133x1600, 851K)

There's no way he did the whole thing in two days. That doesn't even make sense on a technical level.

Wow Isayama is a genius, foreshadowing the gigantic plothole that was this chapter. Bravo.

fucking kek, I've never considered this but it actually makes sense on some level

Attached: snk armin laugh.png (291x390, 147K)

what if eren is just seeing a timeline or some shit

>The next Attacking Titan send Eren his own future memories to the past

that would be the worst swerve yet

The ultimate troll move.

Attached: 1540083063752.png (1200x816, 927K)

Delete this post.. This image.. It's so fucking creepy.. Put spoiler next time please.

That's Zeke, retard.

WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING SOURCE? People keep saying this with no source wtf

>NOOOOOOO PORCO I NEED MY SACRIFICE

Attached: 1562249911935.jpg (734x1080, 316K)

That actually makes the most sense. More than an illusion or memory alteration anyway.

Currently he is seeing Zeke, Reiner and Gabi in that order over and over. I wish someone would make a gif out of this.

Or he might do something Kirkman style, kek.

What a fucking retarded name.
>PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG

desu i liked that there wasn't any kind of 'redemption arc' with porco and reiner reconciling and all that. being bitter and hateful right to the end is refreshing

>forgetting that Eren has the broken WHT ability of remote controlling a titan
>implying he can't do the same with normal body
Could explain the pants and shoes coming back too

Attached: 102.jpg (1079x1613, 1.66M)

fuck you BTFO'd me

When Eren transformed in the other chapter, his Titan materialised from the feet, just like the maid Tybur.
I think that while Eren was walking, he was dragging his true body underground. While his Titan body was fighting Reiner, Eren actually was almost in contact with Zeke. When your picture happens, he already reached Zeke

>That picture
Kek. Based.

wait, this would actually happen couldn't it?
what if this is just Chrono trigger? what if the next chapter starts in a far away future where everything is in the shits like x-men days of future past? then we follow some guy/girl then turns out he/she is the attack titan the chapter ends with
>This is my message to you Eren Yeager, this is how you died, break the cycle, save me from this future
holy shiet

Attached: 1561526902618.png (295x321, 119K)

I don't think you actually understood the scene.

So how likely is it that 120 is the final chapter?

Attached: 9GihTvV_d.jpg (620x262, 25K)

Fucking hivemind

the horse was directed by the Lord of Light to save Azor Ahai

Attached: 1562285005228.jpg (799x534, 426K)

>yfw everything before this is fake too
>the entire series up to this point has been a fake memory created by Eren at this moment

>When Eren transformed in the other chapter, his Titan materialised from the feet, just like the maid Tybur.
Seriously? Post the page.

>Eren starting glowing randomly
>Reiner and porco experience PATH MEMORIES after eren glows his eyes again
>eren was able to use the founding titan even though he no longer touch Dina
So eren has been alternating memories since chapter 118. So does that mean the founding titan power can work as long as you are close to a royal blood.

Attached: 9727724F-94D3-423B-BCCC-C9B8CBD29753.jpg (1242x1730, 949K)

>died knowing that he was never worse than Reiner and giving him a figurative middle finger while giving Falco a second chance at life

As far as deaths go Porco went out pretty alright

Riding is literally the easies thing to do in the world.

Based Armin is going to kill them all, boom

Which chapter does it say that a royal shifter in HUMAN form can activate the co-ordinate? I don't recall it. If eren's head fell into zeke's hands would anything even happen? Why would eren even bother running to touch a human zeke? Something's fishy.

Are you a fucking speedreader?
Read what Kruger told to Grisha

>scenes that Erenfags will never understand.

Impossible unless
1. Isayama decided to become the hack to end all hacks and wants to burn his entire series to the ground
2. There's a sequel series planned.

Did we solve the manga?

Porco's death was pretty based and now I perceive his character differently.

Post characters that will survive til the endgame.

Attached: D3tFUsvUUAAWVya-1.jpg (207x273, 17K)

no retard it means the use of the coordinate works on a time limit instead of use limit.

>Porco...Gods what a stupid name

Attached: bobby_boar.jpg (900x500, 168K)

Gabi knows how to ride because of her ackerhax. She just never tried to ride so she thought she can't ride

Attached: 1559711788500.png (614x460, 407K)

Eren's pose here is still so funny

Look from where all the steam is coming from.

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 116 - 41.jpg (1066x1600, 577K)

I don’t know if he’s talking about this, but this is his first transformation in 116

Attached: 91E679F6-6B26-4AB9-8076-D55892456EC9.jpg (2037x3056, 2.73M)

*AHEM*

YEAH I HAVE A, UHHHH, FEW WORDS FOR ERENFAGS

GET FUCKING STYLED ON EDGERENBABBIES

Attached: gabi_kick.jpg (439x590, 82K)

Based Chadco.

well, he was able to control titans without touching Dina, when he screamed toward Reiner and Berthold...

>he thinks this is fucking naruto

Ah I see. So where's the cord

He wasn’t touching Dina when this shit started coming out of his hand

Attached: 9B6BFB0D-8382-4670-A27F-0AF34C70DF6B.jpg (1125x609, 401K)

but at the same time you can clearly see the head and nape fully formed while the lower extremities are still partial, unlike when the wht formed its body

steammind

Eren used the founding titan for the first time while in human form when he ragepunched the smiling titan (making physical contact with a royal).

BASED

>animeonly bullshit
dont use this shit to back up your theories

>using the anime for anything
that was him finishing healing before he punched her

>headcanon
I was speculating whether if he can use the founding titan power as long as he is near a royal shifter. We don’t even know how the founding titan even work and we don’t know if there is a time limit retard. We only seen eren using the power even though he doesn’t have contact with dina

When are we getting back to Hange and Levi? Fuck this shit.

No, Isayama just made a ton of mistakes and nobody wants to accept it. What, you think that Eren decided to alter their memories so they would think the walls surrounding them are rectangular instead of their usual shape, or that he made them think his pants weren't destroyed? Why in the world would he do that? What are the purposes behind these illusions?

Next chapter

this, the tybur warhammer forms different than Eren is here

Attached: 12-13.png (1810x1300, 696K)

Ok guys this is 100% what is happening
>Eren sent his memories to the past to Owl
>Someone is sending Eren's memories back to him from the future

>the entire nation of Marley is carried by a twelve year old girl.

Attached: 1562237026829.jpg (1080x1080, 318K)

This panel is weird too because it’s almost like zeke looking at eren ‘triggered’ what happened

>Isayama
>Caring about what a bunch of fags on twitter say

So the only person affected by the altered memories is Reiner and we are seeing everything from Reiners perspective.

That was it? Eren just dies? Kinda disappointing.

I don't buy the memory theory, but riding a horse is not remotely easy.

To hint that somethings wrong maybe? And he isn’t known for making this many mistakes in quick succession

The only real argument is that eren doesn’t know how to properly use the power. Well its first time altering memories

This. I feel like an anniefag and it's painful.

Attached: rivercucumbers.png (600x851, 363K)

Who?

It wasn't hateful at all, you idiot. They already reconciled.

why was this fight so lewd

Attached: 1562293739631.png (530x572, 412K)

Gabichads keep winning.

Attached: 1548462841920.jpg (560x302, 56K)

You have no idea. No idea at all. How dare you compare.

that would make sense, Reiner is the major danger to Eren now so it would make sense to manipulate only him.

no it didnt

Attached: transform.png (1166x912, 1.1M)

Why do the Marleyan shifters stay loyal to Marley?

Now that they found out that the last bastion of their people is strong enough to fight their oppresors, why wouldn't they turn like Zeke?(but with a not stupid motive)

I understand Gabi since she doens't understand much, but Reiner, Piek and Porco what are they fighting for?

I would think that Eren would spare the Eldians in Marley

Hmmmmm

Attached: 437D15CC-869E-455F-9454-08166C73729A.jpg (2896x2896, 588K)

They didnt

If they are well trained and have a good personality you literally do nothing, the hardest part is just getting costumed to an awkward position and fear when the horse goes too fast. Oh maybe I am just a countryside bumpkin but who knows.

REfujos were right all along?

I don't think Eren was remote controlling it, just not from the nape, probably hid elsewhere in the body.

Would royal blood coming in contact with Eren's old hardened shell be enough for the FT?

>Wahhhhhh I haven't seen her for a couple of months.
Kys. You can't even begin to understand.

how mad would you be if the next chapter is 2000 years from the current timeline?

O MY WARHAMMER POWERS

Attached: WHT.jpg (2294x1704, 2.09M)

Well maybe my theory is wrong then.
Still, Eren's eyes were shining like the founder. I think SOMETHING happened

>Reiner doesn’t know eren wear a hoodie and tore his pants
Seem to be it. I mean we literally saw eren transforming with a hoodie and his torn pants and yet he lost his hoodie and somehow has his pant back

They don’t look that different desu. I think the biggest prob with that theory is that you don’t see any string connected to erens titan

Imagine what you can do with Eren's beautiful head.

Attached: 7ef08b68d1cb9200507af37c9b98a1cb.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Because they don’t want their families killed

>Magath is fucking rip

Everyone seems to be ignoring this.

I would lose my mind. I would literally be driven insane by this.

Not the easiest in the world, especially for a 12 y. o. girl with no experience at all. It's either fake memories or a big fuck up on Isayama's part that could have been avoided easily if Gabi hadn't said that she had never ridden a horse.

>touch coordinate
>command given
>works
>not touching coordinate
>commands still given within timeframe of touching royal blooded titan
>works
>command given to rod reiss titan a while after touching royal blooded titan
>doesn't work
YOU have to connect the dots, user!

>no happy family life for Gabi

Don't know how you do it honestly. Hope you were happy with your scraps this chapter though.

Attached: smallnnie.jpg (621x1113, 318K)

I thought that altering memories of shifters wasn't possible. Frieda didn't mess with Grisha's memories after all.

>explained in chapter that the shifter doesn't need their head and people still think he's not coming back next chapter

He'll probably just be wounded and out of commission next chapter, the thunder spear is hitting the opposite side of the breach

Why didn't Historia just give Eren a little flask with a little blood for some emergency scenario?

No fucking way can Isayama get the exact fucking positioning of the hardened body correct and then fuck up absolutely everything else in the chapter.

Attached: 0074-006.jpg (1066x1600, 487K)

Saddest death in the entire manga. At least he'll be the one to eat Yelena I guess.

Attached: a hero.jpg (849x465, 136K)

It happened so quick and without an explicit death panel its hard to confirm with isayama.

Nah. He rides on the left side of the gun. Armin blew up the right side. Magath was thrown away a few meters and that's it.

Did anyone remember in chapter 117 that zeke saw eren with a loose hair and wearing a collar shirt? I think this mistakes is intentional. I mean isayama just made eren wear a collar shirt from zeke perspective even though earlier in the chapter he is wearing a hoodie. I think all this mistakes are intentional unless isayama is a hack

We will see them soon, LHbro.

Attached: Extremely comfy LH.jpg (480x640, 209K)

It is possible that the attack is immune to FT memory wipe

Promotion for their new website

Attached: 1562258905280.png (1101x324, 608K)

Dude, you get on the horse and stir left to go left and stir right to go right, press heels or use the backleash to go forwards. There, super hard, horses are more dangerous to inexperienced people when you arent on them since they can kick and bite

Maybe. He didn't seem to be adept at using the warhammer's power either. I would argue that Marleyans wouldn't be affected by this, so it's useless, but one of my friends also had led me to believe that Eldians aren't even a thing, or rather that all humans are Eldian, so maybe that's the case and that's why everyone could be affected. But it's a stretch.

he is alive
it is just memories

>literally 1 vs 2
Why is Reiner so amazing?

Attached: 6f74f05b034d40cb87cf4d4ff0a22fb7-.jpg (476x334, 112K)

So is it fake memories? Is it the theory of the real Eren being underground? is it Eren transferring his consciousness?

I can hardly recognize Annie in this girl.

At least he died doing what he loves, drinking.

>he actually would have eaten Eren if Connie and Jean didn't save his ass.

This scene makes me think that somehow they will rewind time and do it again.

No way Pixis dies just like that. Everything went wrong for Paradis

well, it was never stated that it's impossible also we don't know what Frieda told Grisha after his plead

>forgot about rod Reid’s titan
My bad. So did eren touch zeke and chapter 119 is all but a faker memories

today's chapter was a memory send to Eren from the future

He looks to be aiming pretty low. He really might be trying to blow eren's human head off.

>Final panel is actually uncle Zeke

What is this image supposed to show? WHT forms from the feet up. Eren's Titan is forming from the nape down in both of these.

and her big sister as well as their commander

everyone else is a useless jobber

Attached: hug.jpg (484x417, 50K)

Making whatever meaningful death in the chapter a fakeout. How much dogshit are you willing to swallow til you start to retch?

Next chapter rewinds to that scene where Eren is in front of the mirror saying FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Things have been going wrong for Paradis since Erwin died.

their fights are always lewd

Attached: 1554580368536.png (1280x721, 1.02M)

Jeagerbros were winning too much, Isayama had to slip in a temporary L. Kek @ anyone who think Eren is really dead

Attached: 1536843112393.jpg (255x278, 37K)

Pixis and Nile were on the deathflags many chapters ago. And seeing how much a jerk Zeke is, of course they and other wine drinkers are gonna die.

At least Isayama didn't write the two dying like some schmucks. They went out like men.

I'm just joking user, nothing but respect for my fellow nosefags.

I was thinking that maybe it's all a nightmare of one of the transformed titans. Falco, for example. Him killing Colt, eating Porco, Gabi having to kill someone, Pieck and Magath getting bombed, these are all things that would happen in a nightmare of his.

Notably, the inconsistencies are all things Falco wouldn't know. He wouldn't know what the city or walls much look like because he's hardly seen it. He wouldn't know Eren's legs were bitten off because he wasn't there for it. He wouldn't know about Pieck ejecting from her titan to hide because he didn't see it. He didn't know Gabi couldn't ride a horse untill she mentioned it in passing, it was just something he assumed she could do before.

Of course there are problems with that too, but most of it lines up.

post yfw Eren uses Izanagi

Also someone make an Eren/Gabi edit of this

Attached: mBHVd.png (778x655, 360K)

>tfw Eren goes back in time and chooses Erwin

Gabi inheriting the Armored really is the best case scenario.

Attached: m3xjj4e27kq21.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

MECHAgath's backup life support systems will save him

Attached: 1533071931879.png (1124x1560, 3.41M)

yeah but MEMORY HAX so it doesn't matter

>Meet hot shifters in your area

So now that Falco is the new Jaw titan and has inherited Ymir's memories, does that mean Historia wants to fuck him now?

>Zeke defenseless.
>Gabi still has the gun.

He's next.

Maybe the other way around?

One time I took touristic tour with horses. I was told that all horses were trained. And apparently they were trained well but my horse was fucking crazy anyway, that creature moved too fast and I could barely control it. I'm not going to ride a horse ever again. Also Gabi's line about horses is what makes everything suspicious. This line wasn't necessary but Isayama added it for some reason. It doesn't prove anything but I just want to believe that Isayama and his editors aren't so lazy.

When Eren’s headless corpse starts waking Gabi will go back to ptsd mode

Attached: 396A812D-7905-4038-81AF-72580AFE0120.jpg (282x409, 41K)

Yes. And he's a cute boy too, just like her orphans.

eren got headshotted like 3-4 times by Magath

Attached: snk reiner sit down.jpg (1268x854, 318K)

The more I read the chapter the least it seems like memories.
>Pieck: the chapter doesn't exactly start immediately after 118, Floch's squad was defeated, the marleyan army put the gun on Piece again
>Square city: we see the cit on the wrong perspective, we're facing the wall, where the end is square:
>Gabi riding horse: she's not riding it well, she's actually atop the horse on a weird position
>Eren wearing pants: that's just a mistake
Also, how would Eren know what Galliard's brother told Reiner?

Eren has to survive so he can fuck Mikasa

Connie and Jean are nearby. If they can't even stop a little girl, they deserve to be eaten by Reiner.

Steamy hot sex between Reiner and Eren.

Attached: 6f74f05b034d40cb87cf4d4ff0a22fb8-.jpg (287x245, 51K)

Zeke can still defend himself via titan commanding, can't he? This heartless motherfucker just offed Colt and Falco, so why not another one.

I still think that the smoke at erens feet could be something going on. This is the only panel where we see smoke at his feet when he is running. Could just be dirt but idk I doubt it

Attached: B3C7A05B-E106-4640-97DA-08C58F60AD8A.jpg (1809x1300, 911K)

How would you react if Gabi killed Zeke and headshotted Mikasa while shes in the air

Why is Armin's useless ass still not transforming?

Are you saying the ENTIRE chapter was an illusion? Man that would ruin what would have been a good death for porco. I liked the idea of significantly cutting the cast down in a single chapter too. If everyone is actually alive this'll all just feel like it's dragging on too long

Horses hate nervously people guts since they keep the leash too short, let the horse breath asshole.

Attached: 1515508216903.png (629x1173, 131K)

kek

No. Mikasa is Armin's now.

does anyone have a png of eren's severed head

Attached: 1507580431512.png (204x204, 56K)

Gabi would become even more based than she already is.

>Also, Eren can transform again at least twice
His limit is ~3 titan's mass worth of meat and ~2 titan's mass worth of hardening

Those aoe hardening spikes were pretty massive and seemed like they'd use up alot of his strength.

hey it's not gay if it's grappling

Attached: 1559244638129.jpg (784x1200, 125K)

Based Zeke
I love this guy so much.

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 119 - 18.jpg (883x1300, 565K)

*so he can fuck Historia again

Fucking hell Reiner just wants to die but his plot armour is so thick he's got people sacrificing themselves in his place simply to stick it to him.

I would label her a Mary Sue. Let's declare her Queen afterwards while we're at it

Maybe only some scenes are fake? But yeah, Porco's death was so based, the best moment of his presence in the plot, it would be a shame to lose it.

how hard was Isayama laughing while he drew this? He had to know the shitstorm he was creating

Attached: snk isayama rainbow.jpg (1200x794, 176K)

Eren dies and get Isekaid.

I chuckled hard when I read that

Those are some LEWD thighs

Fuck Zeke. He is beyond cure.

He's not making it past the next chapter. Reiner will kill him.

Attached: 8b19fb41923664e4effddfa46787a41b.jpg (400x688, 42K)

>Isayama admits he's gay
Holy shit.

Attached: 1518988075968.jpg (109x125, 2K)

Horses can breath as much as they want, I'm not going to ride them ever again. Also Gabi should have been nervous too.

I like eren and don't think he's dead but bro...c'mon....

Attached: 75385676_p0.jpg (909x1200, 466K)

Can't pick and choose what scene stayed and what was changed because there was no indication of what was or wasn't there to start. And that's only if the fake memory shit happened.

I went through the panels and there's no shot showing the back of eren's left foot after he emerges from his hardened titan. It's always shown from the front or cutoff by the gutter.

Some other user please check me on this? What if the back of his left foot being obscured constantly is meant to disguise one of those cable things to remote control titans?

>gets isekai'd to an alternate timeline
>you're here forever, eren

>Fuck Zeke.
I would.
>He is beyond cruel
That's why I would.

His new hairstyle reminds me of Porco and Marcel.

REINER NO! NOT INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN AND MIKASA.

Attached: 7a8bdab020095a85.jpg (500x586, 88K)

why is the bad guys armor always so much better?

Attached: snk mikasa fash armor.jpg (680x956, 64K)

zeke is probably in shock from seeing his beloved brother get got

cope more

This is their first time interacting in 4 years. I wonder what jean and connie will say to him...

I’m serious bro. That panel of him getting shot is completely blank in the background except for that dust. Seems rather conspicuous to me if he wasn’t kicking up dust beforehand

>zeke just wants to be able to play catch with his little brother and not have to fight wars all the time
this poor 30 year old boomer

Attached: snk zeke baseball.jpg (700x629, 86K)

These threads are fucking hilarious

What a tragedy oh nooo

>Also, how would Eren know what Galliard's brother told Reiner?
the paths told him

Shut the fuck up you goddamn homo, if you think these are actually all continuity errors and not part of the plot and that people should angrily tweet at him you're fucking retarded.

Attached: 1530719648148.png (750x450, 386K)

Interesting

Attached: D-rg7T2VUAEEqck.jpg (1024x654, 252K)

How many times is it now?

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-045910.png (800x1280, 1.65M)

I guess nobody is going to talk about the elephant(nose) in the room, huh?

Attached: j*w.jpg (182x235, 52K)

Ereh is way too lewd here

At least everyone is so distracted by the cliffhanger that they completely forgot about their shipping war.

She's pregnant she can't be on the field.

>finally gets to play catch
>its with his otouto's head
Oh Isayama!

Attached: jeanbobo.jpg (369x651, 167K)

Isayama draws so funny sometimes

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-04 1562276557971 jpg (JPEG Image, 883 × 1300 pixels).png (496x286, 231K)

>no sign of falco consuming his spinal fluid
We're gonna make it PorCHADS.

Attached: porchad is hansamu.jpg (1000x1358, 366K)

Anyone have a link for the raws? I want to get some crops of children crying

Attached: 1507156920579.png (713x1024, 464K)

>mangadex.org/title/38969/shingeki-no-kyojin-fake-lovers-doujinshi

Attached: 38969.png (300x432, 319K)

None of them, he's dead, did you even read the chapter?

>Legs chopped of by jaw titan before shifting
>Somehow the pants grow back as well after getting out of his titan
Hmmmmmmmm

stop it

You see it most clearly here. I was on the lookout for cables too.

Attached: LQNwYfQ[1].png (161x81, 503)

Where the fuck is Yelena? For a girl obsessed with the Yeager brothers she sure is useless. Hell even Falco and Colt arrived at Zeke's LZ by foot.

Attached: V30-2.jpg (396x418, 87K)

Even if it’s not, I was just thinking he could have done something when he saw gabi about to shoot

Kek, that mouth

Zeke wishes he was half the onii-chan that Colt was. RIP Colt

Oh vey

there's no way she could lift it, nor could you fatboi

I redid the suffering Reiner cuz I hated it. He has no mouth and he must job.

Attached: 9548E0E5-620F-4526-A44A-1452891A5E24.jpg (2473x1484, 2.04M)

Isayama hasn´t tweeted since 2015.

Three times
>almost shot himself in his room
>want to sleep and dead during grim remainder but Falco wake him up
>now that chapter today

>imagining the tone of his seiyuu saying that line in that deep titan voice
Kino

>Also, how would Eren know what Galliard's brother told Reiner?
Very doubtful but Armin could told him

the marley paratrooper uniforms are up there too imo

ME GETTING FINANCIALLY JUSTED ON MY ERENCOIN INVESTMENT IS ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOU!? IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE EASY MONEY BETTING ON THE MC!!! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO GABI CHADS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: wojak full nelson.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Yes, yes, well done, Reiner. Well done, Reiner.
HOWEVER

Attached: 0119-032.jpg (888x1300, 780K)

I can buy this fake memories theory. But i have one issue. When did they touch?

see Only error is Eren's pants. Even Pieck's armor is explained last chapter, when Magath yells his men to move before Zeke wakes up. He's probably telling them to hurry up with throwing away the skeleton.
>it takes 15 minutes to set u-
It takes 15 minutes to set up the apparatus. On the wall it was already set up, Piece only has to transform bellow it and the army will tie the belts.

Oh whoops, that's unfortunate.

Attached: LQNwYfQ.png (545x800, 477K)

>that expression

Attached: 05.jpg (890x485, 155K)

>got isekaid In the toubun universe
Among the 5 quints, who do you think eren would marry? (Yotsuba might be out because she is basically krista)

Attached: 87A72765-B950-474D-AD39-021B356E3247.jpg (1199x1181, 325K)

>lower right
kek perfect

that timing

Lost count. It's not even plot armor anymore, guy is just cursed.

Less ridiculous than the Erenfags' mental gymnastics

dakara... zannen da...

Not particularly good but it was a rush job

Attached: oopsie..png (400x400, 80K)

Neat

LMAO, good job.

One of the perks of having lowkey to midkey interest in any series is it does not hurt much when favorite characters get offed. My sympathies to Eren fans, Porco fans, Colt fans etc. Though I do think Eren fans should hold off cause I think the chance is quite good he'll get a save from Ymir like how Zeke did. There are many mindless Titans around to serve as incubator.

Whelp, no cable. Scratch that theory then.

It somehow turned into a running gag. Pic unrelated

Attached: 1562283589398.jpg (500x700, 40K)

>that expression

Attached: 1451634277191.webm (964x540, 2.98M)

Porco went out like a boss, shitting on Reiner one last time. So proud of mah boi!

fucker looks like a dog

Attached: Jake the titan.png (496x286, 151K)

kek

>Pixis is basically dead now.
The real tragedy in this chapter.

Attached: 15338619201800.jpg (300x378, 38K)

Yotsuba is just as emo as Hisu, but more subdued and acts genki

Attached: 1560876898655.png (304x167, 59K)

FAKE MEMORIES

That was a good death.

Why is Zeke so obsessed with being a "brother" when he barely spent any time with Eren and knows almost nothing about him?

I miss my Pokko....

Attached: pii is sad.png (206x222, 56K)

Even his fucking titan looks sad.

Best edit

Attached: DAC304A7-796B-4D61-AA5D-6E4FF9B5E102.jpg (613x597, 191K)

Yotsuba is better than Hisu and they aren't similar at all.

Another attention seeking tripfag to filter.

My theory wasn’t that he had a cable the whole time, it was that he did something right at the end when he looked over and saw gabi about to shoot him

Well damn this person who drew the pic saw into the future somehow.

Why is everything so rushed now? Looks like a fucking action movie.

>FINAL CHAPTER
are you retarded? this won't end for at least 2 more years

armin is so useless, he could literally just smack pieck out of the wall and send the bitch flying

so now we can reasonably say that the will of the jaw titan is selfless sacrifice

It's so fucking horrifying.

Attached: 1540421713768.jpg (255x278, 28K)

he's projecting all of his own issues and childhood loneliness onto him

Nice

He'd kill Mikasa.

Is this based on that shot of bushworld adventures?

truly the cuckiest of the titans

When is the exhibition open to the public and not just the press preview?

look at his first talk with Eren, he thinks that Eren is the one person he can relate to, that Grisha treated Eren the same way he treated Zeke. In reality Grisha learned from his mistakes made raising Zeke, but Eren is playing Zeke for his own benefit

he wants to be a good big bro and save his little brother

Attached: snk zeke eren sadness.jpg (2037x3056, 2.2M)

It's the final chapter you twat

She has faith in her God and is waiting patiently for him to triumph

Attached: waiting patiently.jpg (753x771, 120K)

I'm not denying it would even take that long to set it up, it balances on 4 legs so Pieck could just shift, slide under it, and strap up pretty quick. But the fact that we didn't see that and yet see all these other "errors", something is up and will completely blindside peoples expectations.
This by itself is enough proof for me, I would be shocked if it isn't true. I love being proved wrong so I guess we will just have to wait a month or two

He should play around with his colossal titan power more.

Yeah because Yotsuba is more similar to christa. Nino is the one who is closet to historia (both AU and original timeline historia)

I don't know man, if I found out I had a brother almost 20 years later and he grew up in a completely different world I'd be a little bit wary of him.

Fyi, I decided to just get a trip name because I was tired of being accused of being another user. Another perk to this is anyone who wishes to pretend to be me will have to act mature and polite.

He’s “the only one who understands him”

*chadiest
Better than crying and begging in your final moments like everyone else.

Mikasa is so fucking useless for an ackerman, Levi would have slaughtered Pieck and Magath already.

Gabi is fucking shit, she single handedly shit this arc since the begining. Gabifags are fucking cringe.

can he get any more Chad than this

He seems more invested in the idea of Eren being his brother than actually invested in Eren as a person. Probably also ties in to his daddy issues since he's operating under the belief that Eren was also treated badly by Grisha.

>But the fact that we didn't see that and yet see all these other "errors",
No pages for that, everything was pretty fucking rushed this chapter. On the times of RtS we would have had a couple pages for Porco's reminiscence.

Attached: 0B65578B-5A7A-41F0-9857-DB68974E9FF5.jpg (443x893, 155K)

what if Zeke is the one being mind controlled?

Remember the one we all thought saw Eren with a shirt and no hoodie was him in the previous chapter.

yeah because you're an idiot who can't put yourself into zeke's shoes to understand the situation. learn what empathy is, autist.

Attached: D89E7969-9418-45CB-AE23-8DE16149BF58.png (800x450, 599K)

>Colt fans
There are absolutely none.

Seething

Wrong.

not him but who the fuck wants to pretend to be you? who the fuck are you? trips should only be used by translatorfags/scanfags. Kill yourself.

Sure, but I'm willing to bet you don't have crippling daddy issues either.

There is absolutely one*

Even without Pieck there are plenty of errors. River, lake, walls, armbands. Gabi riding a horse looks suspicious, also Eren's eyes look like founder's eyes in one panel.

He may get some more after this chapter though.

>I love this race of super chosen people! They're jews like me! I hope they kill everyone else!
>Nooo this girl can't lift this super heavy gun, it's not like she belongs to a special race of chosen people!
Never cared about the main cast but now I hope they burn to the ground. What a bunch of shits.

kill yourself dumb tripfag. this isn't reddit

I never said Yotsuba was worse, she's the only reason I ever read 5toubun in the first place really

Wow, someone scanlated it.

Attached: 1447025872578.png (159x228, 71K)

Nope, we're getting Eren's POV now so at least 2-3 chapters more

did Armin wait until after Pieck shot Zeke to attack her so that Eren couldn't rumble?

Attached: keikaku.jpg (631x393, 66K)

Did that inferiority complex from porc come out of nowhere or am I just a speedreader?

Dw brother, GODvi will come back with cybernetic enhancements and finally complete his promise and kill zeke

That bitch Gabi not only killed Sasha but now she's even trying to kill Eren. I'm so sick of her.

Wait wtf
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/iU_1M1kpR02jGAqE2FIfkQ/

It feels TOO rushed though. Like we are supposed to feel like stuff doesn't make sense. That's not really how Isayama rolls. I felt like stuff was off reading this chapter the first time and I've already reread this 4 times and still think this is off.
I'm a fan of this memory theory, I just have no clue how Eren was able to activate it if it is true

>eldians
>jews
either sub 100IQ or JIDF psyop to invoke sympathy

Attached: snk pol redpill.jpg (1315x373, 179K)

y-you can't fool me just by getting a trip, hanpetos...

How can you think Eren was shot. Something happened, he literally saw her load the gun and just kept running. Did you really think he is gonna risk his life's work because he thinks he can outrun a bullet? He would have dodged or something if he truly thought he was in danger.

What a guy

Attached: E3FAE6AF-1BA8-4985-8800-C40636469B8F.jpg (750x1090, 529K)

It may not be reddit, but Yea Forums still officially dislikes shitposters. Many rules.

Just caught up from like ten chapters ago

This is by far the most shocking image I've saw

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-04 23-19-42.png (656x731, 797K)

>Gabi walks towards Eren's head
>*Psst nothing personal kid
>The girl in Eren's dream was actually the Gabber

Goddammit, I just wanted the raws for 119 and now people think I was looking for porn

Attached: WdkcRTG.png (1920x1200, 1.47M)

>dislikes shitposters
like you

Don't worry Eren has a plan, he will save the world.

Is that what it is? I didn’t know what it was, user just suggested it

Attached: DCF47141-074C-476A-9E25-8F1A17248FDC.png (1334x750, 1.34M)

What else was he supposed to do in that situation except try to run and touch Zeke?

>dodging a anti tank round at close range in a open street
He doesn’t have hax

I was thinking that maybe Pieck didn't full put her gear on since she took it off so quickly after getting hit with the thunderspear, but she does that 360 move to smack the soldier with the barrel earlier in the chapter. This chapter makes less and less sense to me the more I read it.

Attached: gear.png (892x1300, 1.05M)

10/10 agree. But won't the orgasm be sent through the paths??? Does everyone suddenly experience a massive wank

>I felt like stuff was off reading this chapter the first time
Yeah, same. It's the first chapter in a long time that left me dissapointed so I hope Isayama will somehow make a win out of this fail.

>inferiority complex
If anything he's had a superiority complex. He always knew he was better than Reiner, and Reiner getting the Armored Titan instead of him always rubbed him the wrong way. That's why he shit on Reiner all the time. In this chapter he's finally been vindicated.

>trying

Attached: 1562284601803.jpg (297x237, 37K)

It's worse, they're typicall shonenkids who don't understand that killing millions is wrong if the main protagonist does it. In fact, it's been quite some time since Eren has been the main focus.

>Brother, I’ve come across information that could lead to the indictment of Hillary C-

It is a very heavy chapter. The anons who theorized it would be extra special because of the twin timing of anime ending and event were on target. Still, I do not recall anyone suggesting that Eren would get such treatment.

>someone loads a gun next to you
>just keep running lmao what is she gonna do? Shoot me?
It's never that easy, Isayama devoted a panel on watching her load the gun, that means something.

Reminder that Yelena is Ymir Fritz.

Attached: Yelena.full.2453621.jpg (1489x2048, 172K)

she be cray-cray

Attached: 1561712555974.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>I-it was a fake memory!
This is the level of shit writing Erenwhales want

Yeah I don’t know why people are getting so caught up with this memory shit, when he literally sees gabi with the gun. Why would he just let himself get shot, yeah fucking right

It is tiresome to delete and copy-paste trip codes. I am simply not the user you wish me to be.

Either that or stand in place and get his head blown off the same way? Great plan

I thought most Erenchads were also Gabichads and vice versa

Attached: 1557421459010.jpg (1280x661, 295K)

Lobov :(

Attached: D1030D9F-309A-4C26-B284-E8BA94D87551.jpg (1390x1242, 189K)

Am a gabifag but something was seriously up about this chapter. The first third or so of it was also fairly confusing to me, along with all of the inconsistencies.

yeah at 0:20
youtube.com/watch?v=v6yg4ImnYwA

So basically Erenfags are like Danyfags. Everything is alright if it's my favorite character but if the same thing is done by someone else it's bad.

>e-erens dead guys.... trust mee... i-isayama would totally kill the MC off...

pew pew!

Attached: yelenalasers.png (596x333, 437K)

i always liked colt, he was just very much a secondary character until these chapters

Why is seeing Reiner suffer so gratifying?

Attached: x10.png (1600x2301, 1.81M)

This, but unironically. Eren clearly activates the pathingan the moment he sees Gabi.

Is there any good Gabi doujin?

>non-porn doujin
for what purpose?

Attached: 1534707731325.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

There will be soon

>Literally has to made up shit because his 15 year old brain can't accept that he has been cheering for jews
They are jews, Isayama even believes scum and untalented shit like Boyega deserve to be portrayed as a goofy but good character in his own manga. Like many mangaka he eats western media like it's a fucking drug. Only a brain disease could make you symphathize with a race of super powered beings with hax PATHS bullshit.

We're going to have muh false memories autism for a month

t. Pedo

I was an Erenchad since I started the series, and I've been a Gabichad since she was introduced. Gabi killing Eren just proves how incredibly fucking based she is, even if it came at the expense of another character I like

Why didn't Eren use his wht powers to hide himself from Gabo?

>Armin almost gets his head blown off
>Eren literally gets his head blown off
POTTERY

Attached: close call.png (449x418, 228K)

Shut up Falco

All the times Reiner nearly died:
>Reiner gets saved from Ymir by Marcel
>Reiner almost gets grabbed by a Titan in Castle Utgard
>Reiner prepares to jump off Castle Utgard after getting bitten by a Titan
>Mikasa tries to behead Reiner on top of Wall Rose
>Eren is on the verge of tearing Reiner's head off during their first fight
>Pure titans try to eat Reiner after Eren uses the Coordinate
>Levi stabs his blade through Reiner's neck
>Reiner gets his head blown off by Thunder Spears
>Reiner survives Berts transformation
>Reiner gets blown out of his nape by Mikasa
>Hanji is about to slice Reiner's head off
>again after Mikasa sends up her flare
>Reiner nearly got his titan taken away from him due to fucking up the Paradise mission.
>Reiner nearly commits sudicide
>Reiner survives Eren transformation in liberio
>Reiner wants to die again during the fight
>Reiner nearly gets eaten by Falco pure titan

Gabi is female Eren.

>ZEKE I'VE COME ACROSS CRUCIAL INFO APPARENTLY ELDIANS ARE ABOUT 13% OF-

What would you do if the next chapter opens with Eren hanging out in the PATHS dimension

Attached: SNK_115_39.jpg (2037x3056, 2.56M)

Attached: reiner in a nutshell.jpg (540x810, 235K)

literally the first scene we see him in as a human

Attached: 0093-024.jpg (1067x1600, 407K)

>Yeah we killed many in China and Korea...but not so many like...chinese and koreans still exist right? Please support us reader we good boys Pearl Harbor will never happen again!

>I-it’s j-j-just an i-inconsistency bro

Attached: D7D92756-3299-4C17-9E47-D94CCC476290.jpg (1066x1600, 387K)

Next chapter will cut to the adventures of the Eyepatch Twins so it'll be 2 months.

Attached: thumb2.png (710x444, 650K)

Kek, I don't remember Porco being so based

These kind of mistakes are typical in rushed chapters. This shit may end soon...

how many times has the jaw titan saved reiners ass

Better than another month of father drama.

Dubs for Reiner's final peace

Attached: laina.jpg (480x480, 90K)

it's 'just keep moving forward' not 'just keep zig-zagging'

Isayama probably got too caught up in the Eren getting his head blown off to worry about everything else

Based

Based.

Fuck reiner survived the anti titan bullets on fort saliva

>Falco got cucked from the armored titan
Poor Falco the jaw titan is utter shit.

Based

>Doujin for women

can someone wake up the manlet already please

>b-berts explosion isn't s-significant t-to the story... so i-it m-makes sense th-that he forgot i-it...

Attached: ITS REAL.png (1070x1300, 1.48M)

Reiner will die of old age and the baby who inherits the ArT through his path will be traumatized for life by having a cowardly retard living in their brain

With a kid reviving him from sand? I wouldn’t be surprised.

Not to sound conceited, but I try to refrain from feelings like disappointed when I read SNK. I really haven't been unsatisfied since Reiner transferred his conscious to his nervous system. This story has always worked by the chapters setting up to a bigger scenario and I think that is what is happening currently.

Anyone got the version of this pic but with Gabi and Eren's titan head?

Attached: Helos.png (400x400, 249K)

>Eyepatch Twins
Eyepatch Couple!

Attached: 71761929_p2.jpg (665x724, 341K)

I would not be surprised.

120 - 50% chance of appearance
121 - 75%
122 - 100%

Because if you wish to sell Shingeki volumes, it must at least have a chapter with the most marketable character. Plus, I was also informed that they are the most popular male/female ship in the fandom.

Cute Carla

Attached: B76DCA12-934E-464B-95D2-614400BC6AF4.jpg (750x1041, 424K)

Didn’t he have organ damage? He’s done fighting

and yet gabi does
kills 2 main characters
escapes from prison in a day
gets here enemy to feel bad for her (mikasa)
has way too much screentime for such basic development
is like young hotheaded eren...except instead of getting her shit kicked in or kidnapped everything goes right for her

FUCK GABI

No he was right about the twins thing.

>even in alternate universe reiner is still suffering
Based isayama.

>Weird spiral left eye
>It's hidden the next time we see Zeke
I'm going fucking crazy over this chapter fuck.

Attached: eye.png (1796x1654, 2.09M)

because hes deserves it.

i don't get it

>Tranji comforting and fucking Manlet's PTSD from his daddy boyfriend dying out of him
Cute and based.

Young Jeanbo spotted.

nigger thats just his eye

I'm worried to even have them appear again since they'll probably both die

the part of his pants that was bit off along with his leg is not there

AU Historia is more bitchy than that.

Attached: 1497198722749.jpg (859x1160, 186K)

Okay, I see them as more than friends, but it's just me.

Attached: 73607264_p34.jpg (822x564, 541K)

Before the weapon was in HQ, she needed to go there now she is under it

Look at it compared to the other eye and tell me it doesn't look weird as fuck.

This is the first time eren turned into a titan after his leg got bitten off. In this panel you can see the consistency from 2-3 chapters before because erens leg is bare

He's from the Hackermann family, I'm sure Isayama can pull a "he's just unconscious" from his ass

And she will probably be the next Armored Titan.

Why are you always so rude? Also you came up with a new offencive nickname for Hanji. Good job!

The walls are literally shown as round in the other pages, that one is clearly a fuck up and not muh false memory bullshit

>Japs
>Ever caring about what foreigners think
Nippon banzai motherfucker

zeke has the sharingan??

yes it looks similar to a spiral, but that honestly doesn't mean anything. literally right here both eyes are drawn fine.

Attached: 0119-014.jpg (894x1300, 745K)

Based

Attached: 1525084546594.png (533x461, 326K)

>implying the manga could possibly end without Annie returning or at least getting eaten

No I like Hanji, Levi, and Erwin they're my favorite characters, I think it really is cute for them to be together after Erwin died

>The walls are literally shown as round in the other pages
who the fuck said the walls weren't round? i know for sure my post didn't, and i know for sure i didnt imply it.

>August chapter
Levi Hans Historia.
>September chapter
Eren flashback true intentions blabla
>October
Revelation that Eren is actually dead

Eren is not the only ooc

Attached: 1542826172605.jpg (324x407, 63K)

Not anymore, fags said fake memories

Jesus Christ people need to drop Annie already. How would you even bring her back into the story at this point? It’s fucking pointless

spoilers for next chapter

Attached: merely.jpg (536x820, 75K)

Aren’t those shots facing opposite directions?
Top is looking towards the front of the town and the bottom towards the flat border with the rest of the wall.

you're fucking retarded and its a good thing you aren't writing the story and isayama is.

>literally right here both eyes are drawn fine
Okay? That's not the panels I'm talking about though?

EVERYONES DEAD AHHH

She has one of the 9 titans. I don't care about Annie but she's far from pointless.

>Okay? That's not the panels I'm talking about though?
based retard.

>How would you even bring her back into the story at this point?
Wake up with the wall titans when the rumbling starts.
>inb4 Eren transfers his consciousness into Annie's body when his head touches Zeke

post yfw eren likes it and transitions

kino

Attached: x34.png (1600x2301, 1.29M)

I don't get what point you're attempting to make. I pointed out a specific panel in which his eye looks weird and said it's hidden from view thereafter. Of course it's going to look normal prior. I'm asking why it looks weird in that particular panel.

Even if you want to claim perspective for the nuke not being in the shot which is laughable, perspective wouldn’t make the river disappear

>cucking lebi from the final battle
Does Isayama want to piss off his fags?

the 90 degree corners are where shiganshina's U-shaped wall connects to the main wall, these two shots are taken at opposing angles.

pardon the anime ss i didn't have an image of the whole shape of the town in the manga on hand

Attached: Shiganshina_in_anime.png (1000x563, 1.06M)

>Plus, I was also informed that they are the most popular male/female ship in the fandom.
That's right

Attached: 36749430_227504561218248_3756166229992144896_n.jpg (1080x1146, 81K)

>Kills 2 main characters
>Escapes from prison in a day without a sweat
>Gets her enemy to feel bad for her (Mikasa)
>Somehow, nobody kills her for what she does
>Has way too much screentime for such basic ass boring character development
>Its as if the young hothead "Shonen Protagonist!" Eren was plopped from the beginning of the story to the end...except in Gabi's case, instead of getting her shit kicked in or kidnapped all the time, everything goes right for her ALWAYS
>Basically a 12 year old girl is carrying an entire army while the rest Job

Gabi is a shit character and a MARY SUE

Attached: disdain.png (261x230, 103K)

meant to reply to

>Eren possesses Annie's body
>"You are free..."
It's ANNIE int he last panel!

Attached: di1xdaw9o3z11[1].png (418x576, 173K)

OH MY MEMORY MANIPULATION

Probably. Maybe Mikasa will take his place as the autistic unbeatable Ackermann when Eren dies

Kek

poor hans, having to loose 2/3rds of her harem like that

So it's either transferred consciousness to his peehole skin or Eren Uchiha's Sharingan.

Which one is worse, they are both pretty bad

theres also no river. has to some shit going on.

she can always add more

Attached: 1538606548648.jpg (2048x1426, 509K)

>Gabi is Arya
I wish the author of SnK never saw Game of Thrones

because isayama’s art isn’t consistent. you are looking for something when there is nothing to look for
>of course it’s going to look normal prior
it looks normal because he’s given himself enough room to properly draw his eyes. chill the autism

I don't read manga, I just come here when I get banned on Yea Forums

That's understandable, have a cup of tea.

Reiner had already transferred is conciousness to his headless body, so it's already established its possible. Eren posesses 3 titan powers so im sure hes got some over powered shit.

this entire arc will be a self-loathing masturbatory fantasy of reiner's like mulholland drive, the club silencio is paths, the trashman is the devil of all earth and ymir fritz will sing roy orbison covers

>i don’t read because i’m not smart enough to
b-based..

High school did it to me, I used to read for fun, now I can't touch printed media

>it looks normal because he’s given himself enough room to properly draw his eyes
There's more than enough room for both eyes to be drawn properly. In fact, the eye that's drawn normally is smaller due to the perspective. Sure, it might be nothing, but it's such an easy thing to not fuck up even with Isayama's chickenscratch.

>eren purposely dies, and his cold phase was because he knew that it was the only way to change the history
>historia's baby inherits the founder by the paths
that's it

Attached: eren.png (437x286, 173K)

Even the river is missing in the current chapter. what the hell?

Wouldn’t it be enslaved by the kings will?

The river has always been to the right of the gate and that definitely shows a perspective shot, it is clearly the south facing side of shinganshina

Yeah what the fuck. I want to think I'm over analyzing but this entire chapter is weird as fuck. That's too weird that the eyes are different, that wouldn't even be hard for Isayama to draw correctly

Attached: 1526432495479.jpg (262x326, 23K)

I think you're right user, that's too specific to draw incorrectly

>Weird spiral left eye
I thought I was the only one that saw it like that

This is what i always think

Can somebody link me the typeset?

imgur.com/a/jYhMHXF