Madoka Magica sucks...

Madoka Magica sucks. A large majority of the people who have seen it and praise it for 'subverting mahou shoujo tropes' (which in and of itself is a dumb idea since there's no meaning in having to do so) have never actually seen a proper magical girl anime through and through. No, those three episodes of Sailor Moon you watched when you were 12 don't count. No, Panty & Stocking doesn't count, either. Cardcaptor Sakura is a loose fit.

Like it or not, you can blame PMMM for bringing about the proto-ironic weeb revolution that would come to define the late 2010's with depressive, cynical, and overall degenerate anime appreciation that ruined the sincerity of the medium in favor of...whatever was championed by Urobuchi.

Watch Aikatsu. Watch Rilu Rilu Fairilu. Watch Ojamajo Doremi. Watch fucking Pretty Cure. Don't watch overzealous nihilistic yuribait edgebait trash like Madoka Magica that ruins a perfectly fine genre.

And yes, Eva ruined mecha too. That much should be obvious. Only difference is that Eva did something with its subversion, rather than just be a bait-and-switch.

Attached: 1561967220214.jpg (447x403, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/10WA1192
twitter.com/kanihamiso/status/1146749487647322113
youtu.be/5D3dUXj6Ttg
youtube.com/watch?v=Em8W4eu7t2Y
twitter.com/magireco/status/1147037881321418752?s=21
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Botany_Intuition)
youtube.com/watch?v=IK-uZogMw5M&list=PLUSVaejtkOBc7vQpyUw0bvka67nxtHJcD&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Pissed Evangelion fanboy

Sloppy blowjob from Madoka!

What would vaginal intercourse with Madoka be like?

Why should anyone care enough to read what you just posted past the first line?

The world around you will turn into space when she orgasms like at the end of Rebellion when Homura was talking to her.

I don't have the image saved nor remember the episode but that part where they ask a woman why she is crying at a LN and she says "Because they die!" is honestly a fair criticism of Madoka.
It uses a lot of cheap writing gimmicks to do what it does.
I still enjoyed the hell out of ride and it's AOTD prove me wrong.

Attached: by any means.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

*the episode of Zetsubou sensei

Attached: 1540737046770.png (283x221, 12K)

>Watch Aikatsu. Watch Rilu Rilu Fairilu. Watch Ojamajo Doremi. Watch fucking Pretty Cure.
What are you, 2?

Evangelion sucks. A large majority of the people who have seen it and praise it for 'subverting mecha anime tropes' (which in and of itself is a dumb idea since there's no meaning in having to do so) have never actually seen a proper mecha anime through and through. No, those three episodes of Gundam Wing you watched when you were 12 don't count. No, Code Geass doesn't count, either. Gunbuster is a loose fit.

Like it or not, you can blame NGE for bringing about the proto-ironic weeb revolution that would come to define the late 90's with depressive, cynical, and overall degenerate anime appreciation that ruined the sincerity of the medium in favor of...whatever was championed by Anno.

Watch Ideon. Watch Mazinger Z. Watch the original Gundam. Watch fucking Votoms. Don't watch overzealous nihilistic deepbait plotbait trash like Evangelion that ruins a perfectly fine genre.

The same 8 year old argument that has been rehashed endlessly ever since before the first episode aired. There's no reason to even engage at this point.

Attached: 23066518_p0.png (600x600, 195K)

It’s the greatest story ever told.

yes
there's actually an artist dedicated on lewding Madoka on Twitter

Homura pls

keit ai?

>reccomends one boomer mahou shoujo and some zoomer ones
>hurr you don't know magical girls, stop praising Madoka
Sorry. I watched a mahou shoujo mecha isekai and I still like Madoka, so fuck you.

Link pls

twitter.com/10WA1192

I saw this pasta on Yea Forums lol

twitter.com/kanihamiso/status/1146749487647322113

I don't like it for the subversion meme, I like it because the girls are cute and I like to watch cute girls suffering.
Helps also that the outfit designs aren't infuriatingly girly and frilly like the series you mentioned.

>the outfit designs aren't infuriatingly girly and frilly
How do you figure?

>chibi
gross

>Watch Aikatsu. Watch Rilu Rilu Fairilu. Watch Ojamajo Doremi. Watch fucking Pretty Cure.
the only good part about this post

Are you playing Magia Record?
I've got every member of the quintet that matters

Attached: 1562147378282.jpg (1494x2114, 1.04M)

>that matters
So, Kyouko?

At least this pasta doesn't call it a deconstruction.

Everyone but Sallaka

Attached: no need for worst girl.jpg (1196x1728, 1.23M)

Here's your puella magi bro
youtu.be/5D3dUXj6Ttg

godly

>Watch fucking Pretty Cure
I tried and it was just girls baking cake for 40 hours.

cute and funny

Holy shit guys! Homura is a fucking babe!

Do you think homura time stops to do things to madoka

you misspelled K-ON

What the fuck is that music? What are they doing to the series?

They’re converting modern anime fans

Wtf i love magireco now

I've watched all four of these and Madoka is top 3 AOTD. Also Aikatsu and Fairilu are not magical girl shows.

Not including Sally the witch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Em8W4eu7t2Y

Attached: Mahoutsukai_Sally.jpg (300x199, 27K)

>anime elitists exist
>fucking mahou shoujo elitists exist
Really makes you think

Attached: 1542862178548.jpg (738x733, 73K)

>people who like a certain genre don't like "deconstructions" ruining their genre

Attached: PrincessTutuLilie.jpg (960x720, 104K)

>"""""""their""""""" genre

Probably a bait but
HAHAHA, okay, Davido-kun.

The genre that they like. Both Madoka and Eva did the same shit to the respective genres they're a part of. They attract people that think they're the only good entries in the genre and caused a bunch of imitators making shitty things while the genre basically dies.

>Watch Aikatsu
I prefer Aikagi

Mahou shoujo died way before Madoka came out though. Only Precure remains.

>People have an issue with the fans, not the show. The spite for the fans sours their view of the show
How mature of them.

twitter.com/magireco/status/1147037881321418752?s=21
This just in from your friendly neighbourhood Gachaman.

Magia Report, the gag manga based on the Magia Record anime, is getting an anime.

MagiRepo before Rebellion sequel.

K

The absolute state of Rebellionfags.

Evangelion and Madoka are nothing alike.
I still don't understand why brainlets keep comparing them.

lmao

Good job Madoka-senpai.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCK TASTICALLY STATE

Attached: 1555120104050.jpg (305x551, 36K)

>PMMM
>not MSMM
>not just Madoka
>proto-ironic weeb revolution
>affecting Yea Forums at all
>double spacing

>saying this on Yea Forums
Your first day?

but why

The ending of Madoka has a human being ascend to the embodiment of hope to recreate a universe with a personal god where humanity's wishes for miracles isn't vain. Most of OP's post is more or less correct but sure, let's call MadoMagi cynical and nihilistic if we feel like it.

Attached: Homura answers.png (500x224, 58K)

>yuribait

But the only gay one was Homu.

The rest of the girls were straight as a nail.

thankfully we have our answer

Attached: biribiri_Kozukuri_12.png (843x1889, 684K)

Getting drugged by Madoka!

Being raped by Madoka!

Attached: rapist madoka.jpg (550x765, 101K)

Fuck Madoka gets me always so hard.

Jason don't be mad that I talked about a good anime. You're not some anime guru, you need to watch many more of the classics. Stop fellating only the new stuff constantly.

>twitter

I know this is pasta but it still can't be refuted. Based user doing god's work.
Now let's wait for the 'try watching the show instead of watching youtube reviewers' faggot.

Stand Name: Smells Like Nirvana

Stand Ability: [Botany Intuition](powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Botany_Intuition)

Power - E

Speed - C

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - E

Potential - D

Description: The power to have intuitive understanding about plants and fungi. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude. User possesses extraordinary skill in botany, the study of the growth, reproduction, metabolism, evolution, and diseases of plants, including "plant-like" like fungi, algae, bacteria and viruses. They have intuitive rapport with plants, unique insights into their psychology and behavior, and a connection with them spiritually.
Masculine Vagina.

Attached: 1561498841969.webm (640x360, 2.38M)

They think both are revolutionary subversions of their respective genre, when both are neither.
This is mostly due to madoka fags who tried to attach themselves to a very beloved and high regarded show in order to trick other viewers, only to then disown it when it did not catch on. Hence the vitriol.

Tell that to the fanbase

>degenerate
Can you please explain what was meant by that word?

youtube.com/watch?v=IK-uZogMw5M&list=PLUSVaejtkOBc7vQpyUw0bvka67nxtHJcD&index=4

Attached: 1562184436418.gif (575x400, 463K)

I'll enjoy it and laugh at butthurt fags in inevitable salt threads.

Attached: 1562250152255.png (493x612, 230K)

>

Attached: You want me to do what now.gif (549x372, 443K)

Madoka was ruined by Rebellion, more specifically Homura was ruined by it. They assassinated by waifus character completely by trying to rake in the monogatari craze. Fuck em

Attached: 451.jpg (845x466, 76K)

The greatest thing about this pasta is that it never actually talks about why Madoka sucks. It just complains about people liking it and praising it.

Rebellion was good and it was nothing but a natural continuation. Stop being such a blind waifufag and realize your waifu did nothing wrong.

Attached: episode_6_connection_with_rebellion_small.jpg (1132x1813, 514K)

I try

Why do people go on and on about >muh subversion so much?
TTGL subverted much more mecha tropes than NGE did.

Because Madoka subverted some things and it was pretty neat.
My subversion is the intellectual thing a normalfag can grasp about Madoka without much effort. Themes and symbolism aren't hot shit these days. In the literature criticism world, deconstruction is where it's at.

Attached: bait never penetrate.jpg (1000x769, 80K)

Heh

how does it go..

>disliking popular things doesn't make you cool or interesting.

who the fuck are you quoting

>no princess tutu
wtf bros

Attached: 14. Princess Tutu (2000) [BD 720p Hi10P AAC][kuchikirukia].mkv_snapshot_08.03_[2018.11.14_14.29.42]. (960x720, 104K)

he is quoting kirby

can't quote me i am kirby

Attached: h9k1qod3te631.jpg (578x387, 16K)

Getting ready for MagiReco.

What's my endgame?

Attached: 1562255568118.jpg (339x283, 44K)

getting the largest harem in the universe

Being cute and innocent

Attached: UQiPsXk.gif (480x270, 239K)

Being irrelevent for 6 chapters before saving the day out of nowhere.

>everyone and their mother making edgy mahou shoujo and Eva clones for years to come is an issue with the fans

They're going to be airing alongside a rebroadcast of the original TV series.
Guess the Magireco adaptation will be airing soon.

how THE FUCK can you even compare Madoka, a 12 episode show with something completely different like Sailor moon Ojamajo Doremi, it's the same with Evangelion and the mecha genre, yeah they may fall into the same genre but it's completely different, now fuck off

Nah, Madoka is amazing

Just like Fou

It is not the refutation of the holocaust

Nah

Nah

/thread

I was (and still am) a huge mahoushoujo fag when Madoka aired, so it certainly wasn't my first peek into the genre. Hell, it wasn't even my first dark mahou shoujo. And I still enjoyed it thoroughly.

So OP, kindly stfu.

Attached: 1105030349609.gif (640x480, 484K)

Madoka is amazingly CUTE

Attached: __kaname_madoka_and_kyubey_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica__946737a4c1f91a74d4cfe25b4cdf0a4c.jpg (640x896, 80K)

You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. There’s no gimmicks, there’s nothing cheap anout it, everything is foreshadowed and the drama is logically character-driven.

>Eva ruined mecha
>Madoka isn't mahou shoujo

woah user, I'm not so sur...

>Watch fucking Pretty Cure
but user, I'm not a lolicon or a faggot, why would I do that?

test

WHY IS HOMURA SO CUTE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY WIFE HOMU

Homura did nothing wrong

Heil homu

>Don't watch overzealous nihilistic yuribait edgebait trash like Madoka Magica
>Madoka
>Nihilistic
Into the trash your opinion goes, do you think Nietzsche is a nihilist as well?

>Rebellion was good and it was nothing but a natural continuation.
Fucking this. Now the problem is how to continue the story. You have Homura with the uberman philosophy and Madoka with a buddhist/christian philosophy. How will they opose each other? How does the story goes from there? Homura may love Madoka but their ideologies are against each other.

The only possible conflict I can forsee is that Madoka doesn't want Homura to keep being miserable as the devil, and Homura doesn't trust Madoka with her powers and memories. I don't think Madoka would want to go back to being the LoC.

EVA didn't impacted Mecha as much as you think it did.
in fact the 00s is full of mecha that does the opposite of EVA.
The tropes "created" by Eva impacted every genre but mecha

Why does Yea Forums use words it doesn’t understand like “deconstruction” or “subversion”?

Idk. Like, we know very little about the new world Homura created. Incubators are being used to fight enthropy. Meanwhile are magical girls even a thing anymore? Is the world Homura built better than Madoka's? Even if it was out of Homuras egotistical will?

Madoka was a good show.

Shut up Madoka.

We know that magical girls still exist (for example, you can see that Sayaka still has her ring), and that the LoC still exists.

Oh yeah, true that. I want a sequel. I hope the new anime is a success and they give rebellion a follow up.

What anime is your gif?

Madoka is literally zoomies first 2deep4u

>eva ruined mecha
I'm pretty sure mecha as a genre has been unchanged by Evangelion. For such a famous, well regarded work, it hasn't really influenced other mecha series in tone or themes.

Half the replies to OP are sub 90 IQ. Keep it up guys.

Attached: 1559688029792.jpg (1280x720, 555K)

If someone dislikes a popular thing it doesn't mean they only dislike it because it's popular or are trying to be "an interesting person"
Popular things are not inmune to flaws, criticism, or opinions and people are allowed to dislike things.

Have watched anime since the 90s and madoka is my favorite. It's a well crafted story in 12 episodes.
i wish more anime were like this and not incomplete crap, full of fillers, boring and/or never ending episodes.

Not him but Uta Kata, a show people like to bring up when Madokafags are being too obnoxious about Madoka being the first dark mahou shoujo.

Towa is pretty great, one of the few people that also draws sexual images of Yunocchi. Hidamaris esspecially Yunocchi need to be sexualized.

Attached: 538b0aca740cd3c2e3d43d3a254714bf.png (1400x990, 973K)

Nice genre you got there, let me just go in and make a needlessly edgy and dark show, slap a halfassed "hopeful" ending on it and fix the genre for you, while you're at it declare me a fucking genius!

Attached: gen-urobuchi-01_3161.jpg (275x392, 25K)

Why do the japanese like gacha so much though? Where do they get the money from?

Madoka wasn't needlessly edgy and dark though, it's probably just 2deep4u.

>last year he drew loli rape
>this year he's doing a rape comic
Why can't he draw cute normal Madoka again? I don't need this depressing garbage.

Attached: 59177351_p0_.png (1000x1279, 576K)

love gemu

how is madoka deep it's really straightforward as fuck specially in the last episodes, maybe Rebellion a bit

Rape is great

Fuck off.

Especially when it's an innocent little girl.