UchiMusume - I can already see how this will end

Let me guess, demon girl will grow, find a boyfriend. MC that took care of her never had time to find a partner and will die a virgin.

I don't see a good ending for MC.

Attached: fuck this crap.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldjxTkc1_rM?t=13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retard.

Are you even trying? You have to look more angry to convince me, like writing with caps erratically.
Your bait is too obvious.

He's gonna fuck his daughter, idiot.

bait thread but doesn't the hits pipe meme actually apply to this or does it not count since it was her who initiated it

He dicks his daughter.

>too stupid to look up spoilers
Every other user thinks you're baiting. But I can tell you are a special kind of retarded.

>last thread hits bump limit
>suddenly this one is made
Nah, OP is baiting.

Dale just wanted to be a simple father. He even says he adopted her this very episode. The problem is that she couldn't understand him the whole time and she just assumed since the forest that he made her his woman. His actions of bathing her, sleeping with her, and buying her shit and being all touchy feely sealed the deal in her mind.
Doesn't matter, don't bring Yea Forumsermin memes into Yea Forums

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UchiMusume - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.46.178.jpg (1280x720, 424K)

She even tries to stop him from escaping from his attempted one night stand with her, she's committed and not letting go.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UchiMusume - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.20.516.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

Looks like Yea Forums pervaded once again into making a shitty joke into an unironic argument. Congrats, Yea Forums! youtu.be/ldjxTkc1_rM?t=13

>tfw Latina's VA is several years younger than I am
I feel old already.

>he didn't read usagi drop

Shut up you retarded kid. And get rid of your trip.

All fatherhusband manga should be mandatory reading to post on Yea Forums

I read through the available manga chapters and skimmed the web novel. I wish MC was more of a father in the earlier years, since it's blatantly obvious that Kenneth and Rita act as her parents than he does.

Well honestly the biggest problem was Latina. In their interactions it was quite obvious she saw him as someone of the opposite sex and not a dad figure. He was like the only one who was misunderstanding her behaviour.

Does Chloe get a dyke gf?

bump

sub is still not out on nyaa?!

Fucking summerfag.

I have this show on auto-download RSS and was waiting for subs. Horrible used UchiMusume instead of the actual title so my RSS wasn't finding anything.

>Horrible used UchiMusume
I mean it is a huge title but still, no wonder I didn't found anything. Thanks