This pretentious shit is for people with +300 iq or what

This pretentious shit is for people with +300 iq or what

Attached: images.jpg (220x299, 20K)

Name? Now i want to read it.

I guess. I have no idea what my iq is but it's probably lower than that and I thought this was garbage.

It's not even that hard to get you fucking mongoloid, how the fuck is it pretentious ?

It's written right there dumbass.
Why would you want to read a manga (that does not exist btw) if apparently you can't even read.

What was so hard to understand?

It was complete drivel. Needlessly complex and convoluted just so psedointellectual teens can jerk themselves off on the internet over how smart they are and how much they hate it when mom makes them go to church on Sundays.

cope

Ok retard no need to be a dumbass, go out more, it seems you need more social skills.

Jump off a cliff

Again, what part you didn’t get. Try giving examples and not your insecure buzzwords.

After you.

Themes arent the only way for which something can be classified as 'pretentious' you dipshit.

Presentation and the way the show treats and develop its ideas can also make something pretentious, which is this show's case

>Needlessly complex
Is this the most cringe type of """"criticism"""" anyone has ever come up with?
>Bro, why call it a combustion engine. Just call it chunk of of pipes that blows up gasoline, lol

Texhnoloyze is a fantastic show and the plot and themes aren't really that complex or difficult to understand. What did you have trouble with OP? If you just didn't care for the slow pacing that's one thing, but it really wasn't pretentious at all. It's actually very up front and straightforward in both a narrative and thematic sense.

what happened to this board, where are these people coming from?

Check your calendar

Engines are pistons, not pipes.

Maybe low iq just don't have the patience for it dunno.

From the same shithole you come from. Stop complaining about everythig retard.

good thread

Nice needless complex and convoluted fantasy term. Not all of us sleep with an Oxford dictionary stashed under our pillows, pseud.

The only people who have ever called me smart
-my mom
-my university legal English lecturer
-my friends on Yea Forums for understanding a cartoon (I have an IQ of 300, apparently. 275 seems closer to reality, but I'll accept the compliment nonetheless)

I sat through the whole thing even though I was finding it unbearable just so waiting for it to get good and understand why people were praising it.
Needless to say, I played myself.

OP didn’t watch the anime and just want to blog his life. Hide thread and keep going with your day, guys.

I'm not OP tho

I literally just finished the show and my only post in the thread was this one replying to the fagggot calling me 'mongoloid'. Fuck you

It’s good. If you don’t like it that’s fine, but it’s a good anime.

>Low quality bait

Attached: 1559136757466.png (678x623, 222K)

no you

Nice word vomit, brainlet. Scrape past the weak jabs and shameless broadcasting of your underdeveloped reading comp, all you are left with is asshurt.Keep coping, Johnny. And tamper down the autism

Attached: 1555946986806.png (568x638, 200K)

Retards like you call every psychological anime they don't like 'pretentious' should just kill themselves.

You're describing Lain.

Are you going to sit here and tell us something like Monogatari isn't pretentious?

>Are you going to sit here and tell us something like Monogatari isn't pretentious?
Well it isn't.

Not really that much complicated, people not understanding it are as dumb as people not uderstanding Oreimo, just pay attention, I gotta admit that the first 5 episodes are pretty boring if you are not "into it" and the 13 episode or so after that are very average, I guess that is why most people just stop paying attention and get buttblasted when they get to the surface, fyi they been talking about it during the whole damn show, PAY ATTENTION.

>+300 iq
user, I have an IQ of 95 and could enjoy it.

>complex
Come on, the first episode could be summarized in one sentence. What is complex about it?

I was wondering how they got away airing the first episode. It is impossible to do something like that nowadays.

The show was for eye candy and gay-bait

Attached: 1485446077459[1].png (720x480, 473K)

Based

Attached: S0t5xry[1].jpg (1600x900, 115K)

>eye candy
>vaseline smeared early 00s SD shit
>visuals themselves are pretty bland and desaturated

See
for what I mean owo

Ichise is SO BRAVE.

Kill yourself