Bokuben can't study never learn

How do we feel that Uruka is most likely to win now?

Attached: fdsf.png (1633x933, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1441264/0ea0f9b68a/
strawpoll.me/18271957
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/hmmm/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/hmm*/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 THK

Uruka best
Mafuyu a second best
Fumino, Rizu, Asumi a shit

Uruka winning would be way too good for this manga

>>>/reddit/

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

exhentai.org/g/1441264/0ea0f9b68a/

Attached: A.jpg (1200x1733, 505K)

>forced fanbase shit-fling that'll go on for another 14 hours
This fanbase deserves to be despised and ridiculed if this thread doesn't die with less than 30 replies.

Mods, please auto-move these threads to /trash/ already.

Attached: c117_18.png (1568x1145, 764K)

It will be the same feeling every time a worst girl wins.

>worst girl gets only an afterthought page this time
Based Maruarai

strawpoll.me/18271957

Good man.

Attached: 002.jpg (1200x1737, 342K)

Time to proxy.

>meta shitposting
Fuck off.

Fumino is likely to get a doujin of her own. He just drew one for Uruka and Rizu. Fumino is the last one standing.

Seething damage control never ends.

Attached: 1560331725259.jpg (784x1145, 620K)

He only ever draws Uruka, Rizu, Mafuyu and Asumi though. Him acknowledging Fumino is rare.

Cute chapter

Attached: Rizu_blush_6.png (148x246, 11K)

He has only drew Asumi and Mafuyu doujins though? This is the first time he drew Uruka and Rizu outside of an omake pages. He drew a sequal for Asumi, so it's obvious he likes her most

I feel bad for Yuiga, he's hypnotized and can't enjoy the best moment in his life.

Attached: asleep.png (614x296, 177K)

It feels like you are pulling my leg, bro.

Attached: 1561225302198.jpg (1920x1366, 755K)

All memes aside an Uruka end would be god-awful.

>Urukafags don't start shit they say

Objectively true.

It would. Uruka is not a good match for Nariyuki at all.

I dunno, but he seems to prefer senpai and sensei as he draws them the most in his Twitter

Attached: Dh7UnFHVMAEb8TO.jpg (1464x2048, 497K)

I would had been fine with it if she didn't fuck her chances so much.

Sensei end > Rizu end > shit >*

Fumino end > Rizu end > Asumi end > Mafuyu end >>> Uruka end

I don't get it. Is this happening inside the shop?

Attached: 011.jpg (1200x1713, 315K)

You say that as if Nariyuki has any personality for him to require someone to be a good match with.

>most boring end on top
>Asumi above anyone

Shit taste.

Nariyuki has some level of chemistry with Fumino and Asumi. He cares for Rizu and is and respectful towards Mafuyu. But Uruka is just there and he's just generic.

Cringed.
Based.

Nobody is winning this.
He's going to go on and become a teacher or whatever and all the girls will also move on.

The person he'll be most in touch with after graduating is sensei and that's only when she calls on him to inspire other students.

uruka is shit and has zero chance of winning as fanservice gimmick character #1

You're just biased.
He cares for all the girls equally.

>He cares for Rizu

Does he now

I think we all can at least agree that Uruka end would be the worst.

Asumi's would be worse.

Yeah
At least you get a cute dad in law.

Uruka's mom is hot, while Asumi's dad is dying soon.

A sensei end would be objectively the best, from a story standpoint and from memorability
An Uruka end would only be good for the reactions at this point, but still a memorable one
A Rizu end would be nice, but it wouldn't make the manga remembered down the line.
A Fumino end is probably what this series deserves to go down and forgotten as a run-of-the-mill harem
A senpai end is so unthinkable that I don't think anybody considers her a contender

Cringe

t. senseikek

And Asumi's mom is easy as fuck, Asumidad being cute AND dying soon is a plus.

Yes.

Rizufag actually.

Fair enough.
>Kasumi outshines her daughter even in her own ending

She's worst to me. So, yeah.

Everyone has opinions so everyone is bias.

>what is Rizu's arc
Don't even start.

No
Try again when he has something like this with the other girls

Attached: 1554622656812.png (729x500, 513K)

>Uruka end would be memorable because of shitpost and infamy!
Not fooling anybody.

It would though.

Attached: D-im6GiU4AALYtS.jpg large.jpg (1000x714, 121K)

It worked for TWGOK

>objectively the best, from a story standpoint and from memorability
Every waifufag thinks that for his girl.

How is Sensei end objectively best from a story standpoint? She's last to enter the race so late in the game. Her end would have to be rushed considering there's only a couple months left.

not really, at this point there are fans who wouldn't think that about their girl unironically.

Delusional.

>a terrible end with literal normal girl who people didn't see coming
>memorable
Quit confusing hated, never looked at again, and forgotten as being memorable.

Attached: D-CzIwrU0AAv210.jpg (900x1200, 255K)

Senpai end would be the best for moeyuki though.

False flaggers aren't fans.

>the Chihirohater again
Did you eat your shit yet?

I think an asumi ending would be really dumb. Now things could change so that wouldn't be the case but (unfortunately) it seems like tsutsui has no intention of making her a serious heroine,

Attached: asumi.jpg (1500x1500, 337K)

Attached: D-CzJopUYAAWj4H.jpg (640x480, 69K)

That doesn't matter. Romance isn't even the focal point of the series, it will only take Nariyuki falling for one of them and it'll be over. He`s probably talking about character development and the themes of the manga.

Attached: D-XPLZuUwAAptCr.jpg (900x1200, 258K)

The only end that would have any sense is the Uruka one, since she is the only girl he ever thought liked him, or rather heared rumors about that.
For every other girl we need significant amount of buildup or an asspull with Nariyuki always loved X.

Attached: D-X2G49UEAAYEXq.jpg (1200x900, 229K)

I mean, there are realistic fans who wouldn't make such claims for their girl at this point

Attached: D-YYlU1U4AA8QQ0.jpg (1200x900, 285K)

Attached: D-YY5wCUYAAtMEv.jpg (900x1200, 319K)

Tell that to the anons who are rejecting an Uruka end because they hate her

Attached: 1545939205677.png (920x740, 308K)

Attached: D-XjuF-U0AAoMCK.jpg (900x1200, 273K)

>How is Sensei end objectively best from a story standpoint?
It matches moeyuki's career choice struggle, with him finding the resolve to pursue what he desires despite not being the right and moral choice he believes he should be aiming for.

Please stop.
Literally no one gives a shit about Japanese store crap.

Attached: D-YQYhWUcAAnQC0.jpg (478x637, 105K)

Newsflash: most people didn't like her. There were only 2-3 Chihiroffags who gloated and had a ballpark.

Attached: D-YIAXcVAAAjjQm.jpg (397x637, 87K)

>Source: My Ass

the people have spoken

friendly reminder that secure tripcodes are for jerks

Attached: trips.jpg (1080x1380, 243K)

Attached: D-X5A2pU8AAQlR1.jpg (712x1056, 219K)

Of course at this point she pretty much rejected that end herself so hard that even if she'll be the end girl it will be after some ridiculous time skip.

>Newfag who wasn't here for "that" chart when the bomb dropped
Of course.

Attached: D-X5A2oUIAIqK-E.jpg (1056x792, 147K)

Chihirofags are the only respectable TWGOKfags around

Still waiting for that source.

Get dabbed on

Attached: D-X5A2XU4AAy7GH.jpg (792x954, 97K)

>please spend hours looking through threads to spoonfeed me
Lurk moar.

Attached: D-CylynU0AUW5ex.jpg (647x1200, 234K)

Attached: D-Cyr2mU4AA00r8.jpg (1200x1091, 319K)

Then none of them would be objectively better. Obviously not considering his opinion.

>finding the resolve to pursue what he desires despite not being the right and moral choice he believes he should be aiming for.
Fumino and Rizu have similar conflict and resolution between their respective dreams and whether pursing it is the right choice. That's not unique to Sensei at all.

Attached: D-Cys2PVUAAaURN.jpg (782x1200, 229K)

I just want Rizu to be happy

>strawpoll
>means anything

Attached: good for bait.png (695x432, 10K)

>needs to spend hours to prove that most people didn't like a character
Thanks for not wasting my time.

>Fumino and Rizu have similar conflict

Not the same at all, Fumino and Rizu chose to pursue their dream from the beginning, they just sucked hard at it. Moeyuki casted aside whatever he wished for and chose to support his family because he considered that as the man of the family, it was his responsibility.

In the same manner it's easy to see him reject the idea of a relationship with sensei because of morals and responsibility. If it ever goes there, others will push him to do what he really wants first.

>Then none of them would be objectively better. Obviously not considering his opinion.
Even so that's not true. Nariyuki falling for the girl he's the closest to and shares the most motifs with would make the most sense from a storytelling standpoint.

Biased opinion, they care for each other and are supportive in a way that no other girls are. The other girls are dependent from Nariyuki while Uruka has been there for Nariyuki when he needed to. Also she's the best wife among them by far with her set of skills.
No.

Reminder that only one of these two will win. Fluffwaifufags don't even bother.

Attached: 733009.jpg (1040x1040, 845K)

>too lazy to check twgok during summer of 2014 to see bunch of salt, Yea Forums cried, moaning, and WW lied etc
(You)

yeah sensei is reddit

Yeah, they will win each other.

One will win Nariyuki. One will get BTFO like the others.

fumino*

So chihirofags are the vocal minority, but the haters aren't because you say so. Got it.

That would mean either Fumino or Rizu are fluff too
I wouldn't count my chicken yet

They are similar. They had doubts and were losing hope, but Nariyuki helped them through it. Either of them can return the favor as a kind of symbolic gesture to Nariyuki. It would would resonant with the the story's theme about pursing dreams and continuing down a rocky path even if it may be a mistake, or something beautiful.

In other words, it's all bias opinions.

Attached: pky82x427c831.jpg (700x1150, 323K)

All me btw

>They had doubts and were losing hope
Literally all of the girls have that.

With the last chapter it looks more probable then Nariyuki getting with one of them. At lest their feelings are mutual.

Attached: 4pos19t3q7831.jpg (720x960, 109K)

(You), newfag. Now fuck off.

If the romance truly will be a secondary theme in the manga as it always has, Uruka will win because it's the easiest end to make by having both of them be honest without having to develop characters.
If the manga takes the romantic turn fully then Fumino probay wins because she has the relationship that can be fleshed out.

>In other words, it's all bias opinions.
Not really. You sure are quick to dismiss everything you disagree with as biased opinions.

Attached: MX9GyDOqbRhVjt3cTjRljPoslL4DlSpN2J0FuHmv4RE.png (1000x1412, 1.03M)

>hate and praise everywhere as expected of any ending
>m-most people hate her only 2 or 3 fags actually like her

>BITCHIROSLUT A X
Good times.

Every relationship can be fleshed out though.
And harem manga never focuses on the romance after the girl wins anyway.

Why do I feel like I've been lied to?
So there are ads for other girls as well?

Attached: c8yaub8d7x731.jpg (714x960, 100K)

I have seen at least one for everyone but Asumi.

Me too

Attached: Rizu66.png (302x357, 118K)

Attached: xrw24fmhwq731.jpg (2150x3036, 322K)

And yet Sensei is better because user thinks only she has that? Okay?

It's the truth. Why are you eager eager to shill your opinion as objective facts instead?

>That would mean either Fumino or Rizu are fluff too
No, cause they're the two main heroines.

According to you loser = fluff

I just want Mafuyu to be a mom.

Attached: o95vcugq4x731.png (1231x720, 660K)

Anyone who didn't think Chihiro was winning after this scene was completely deluded.

Attached: file.png (867x1250, 1.12M)

>most people hate her
Truth.
>only 2-3 fags actually like her
Hyperbole but still true that only a minority were rooting for her. Now fuck off, newfag.

Attached: k6hdgpnr9m731.jpg (1146x1495, 653K)

Stay mad. Your tears will never stop being delicious.

Attached: a5erdn726i731.jpg (610x960, 89K)

Dumb Bitchiro newfag.

Most people hated the ending of the manga because of the shitty final arc, but Chihirohaters will always try to force all of the hate on her even though her ending was obvious. It was either her or no one.

To be fair, Senseifags have made strong points about Sensei regarding her development and motifs in the story even if I don't agree with some of them.
It's also a fact that she has the most development so far and is one of the closest if not the closest heroine to Nariyuki.

Attached: naru without the violence.png (779x296, 37K)

you never learn

After graduation Nariyuki

Even the marketing department gave up on her already. Sad.

Chihiro is like the Houki of TWGOK and Chihirofags such as yourselves would be like Houkifags antagonizing and rubbing it in a Houki end in people's faces. Not smart.

Cool, so Uruka just needs to do this to win. Crossing fingers.

Attached: 20190630_171935.png (481x387, 215K)

Never stop seething. It's amusing.

But why Naru?

Didn't she already do that?

That's the part I disagree with about that post. It's still a good rundown of the elements backing her.

so this is the power of senpiss chapters

Attached: uruka a shit.jpg (122x25, 3K)

>equating Sensei to Naru of LH
>rose-colored glasses cherrypicking shipper style
You can't be serious.
>most development
>closest heroine
Just more bias.

lots of IPs there

Uruka a goddess

Attached: 1553451907387.png (623x703, 341K)

Nariyuki thought she was pretending, also he buyed a mouth kiss to be a greeting.

Attached: 1557031670825.jpg (1334x750, 81K)

Looks like a loli Fumino.

Attached: 1561784502917.jpg (960x680, 98K)

>>most development
>>closest heroine
Not him but those are both true

Apologize.

Attached: Quintuplets_color_art_-_volume_6_release.jpg (1203x1244, 323K)

>Not him

Outside of the Naru comparison, those are all facts.
It's also true that Mafuyu has changed the most since the start, hence most development, just like it's true Nariyuki feels the most relaxed at Sensei's place and he goes out of his way to interact with her despite having nothing to do with him. You can argue he's just as close with Fumino even though he mostly interacts with her because it's his job to tutor her.

Prove it without misinterpreting misunderstandings and twisting ship tease context.

>60 IP
Bokuautism at its finest. I'd like to see the fags that discussed for 600 posts in person. I wonder how they look like.

Attached: 1562178294038.webm (960x540, 149K)

why are you acting like that isn't a common statement around here?

Because everyone who disagrees with him is the same person.

How long until the end? I want to be present when everything comes tumbling down

>completely at home studying with her at his place or hers
Counter with feeling natural and relaxed when he's studying with Asumi. Or the trust and chemistry he has with Fumino.
>starts looking down at MC, ends up looking up to him
That just makes her like a tsundere. It's how she develops, doesn't mean she is closest to him because of it. He doesn't spend as much time with her than the other girls, especially Fumino.
>dramatic confession
Saying he wants her to be happy is not a romantic confession.
>fanservice snip
>chasing after him
>stands up to MC's family
She cares because he's her student. As far as intimacy and sharing moments are concerned, that doesn't push her ahead simply because she's being a caring teacher.
>You can argue he's just as close with Fumino even though he mostly interacts with her because it's his job to tutor her.
So in other words, it's just bias for one side and the other. Not facts.

>He doesn't spend as much time with her than the other girls, especially Fumino
>especially Fumino
Your huge bias is showing.
He doesn't spend more time with her than with the other girls.

In fact if we go by chapters he spends the least time with Fumino.

I'd show sensei my huge bias if you know what I mean

Well I don't think I have to explain how she's the most developed, she was on the opposite side of the spectrum and Nariyuki's foil so it goes without saying that she has developed the most. On the closeness side, it's been shown multiple times that they are much like a husband and wife and are very comfortable in each others company. This combined with the the fact that she's a very reserved person who doesn't open up to others easily and this have grown this close despite the student teacher relationship. Not saying that she's guaranteed or even likely to win but still

No, secondary heroines like Uruka and Sensei as fluff. Main heroines aren't fluff to me. The difference is that we have two main heroines this series.

>Not saying that she's guaranteed or even likely to win but still
Well duh, she's a guaranteed loser.

Forgot to add the part about her being relatively close with his dad, who's a major inspiration for him

Cute haircut.

Attached: D-jH4BrVAAAqqw3.jpg (810x1012, 90K)

Sensei can't be fluff when she plays a role that isn't being a love interest for the MC

>feeling natural and relaxed when he's studying with Asumi.
Prove it without misinterpreting misunderstandings and twisting ship tease context.

Least I'm honest about it, unlike you.
>He doesn't spend more time with her than with the other girls.
W're talking about being closest here. He does when it matters. There's a reason why people considered Fumino had the most amount of serious shipping/development with Nariyuki in the heroine chart that was made right after the first poll.

If it's about by chapter, than Uruka would be most developed and closest. Chapter count means little.

>Sensei can't be fluff when she plays a role that isn't being a love interest for the MC
Sensei is very much fluff.

Good argument.

>There's a reason why people considered Fumino had the most amount of serious shipping/development with Nariyuki in the heroine chart that was made right after the first poll.
Fuminofags bias? Yeah, I agree.

Read the manga.

Attached: 18.png (924x1300, 294K)

Alright then why would you say he spends more time with Fumino? Chapters are the only objective measure we had.

You say that, but most didn't deny it even if they don't like her.

You only have a point with his trust with Fumino. Chemistry is a subjective word and chapter 100 showed he can have just as much if not more with Mafuyu. It's a different kind of closeness, hence my flexibility to say that he's just as close with her despite their different circumstances.
She cares because he's come out of his way to help her and spend time with her when he didn't have to. This level of intimacy is greater than the one he has with the other girls because there's an additional barrier between a teacher and a student to get this close compared to what a boy of his age would normally do, which is befriend his classmates. They've reached a level of intimacy where they completely let their guard down around each other.
In the end, there's a strongest case for him being closest with Mafuyu.

Attached: 07.png (914x1300, 433K)

A lot of people did at the time. The majority were Fuminofags back then so of course it would seem like everyone agreed with it.

if rizu and fumino swapped hair colors would rizu become the most likely winner

>Counter with feeling natural and relaxed when he's studying with Asumi. Or the trust and chemistry he has with Fumino.
Those are his peers though, the fact that they are so comfortable despite being teacher and student is noteworthy

>That just makes her like a tsundere. It's how she develops
The subject of the conversation was both her development and her closeness

>He doesn't spend as much time with her than the other girls, especially Fumino.
He doesn't spend more time with Fumino than the others really, Talk about bias

>Saying he wants her to be happy is not a romantic confession.
I agree with you there

>She cares because he's her student. As far as intimacy and sharing moments are concerned, that doesn't push her ahead simply because she's being a caring teacher.
But that's not the point of 106, she's supporting him as more just a teacher. Not saying she's doing it as a lover either but a friend. Hence the placement of that chapter being after her arc

It's pointed out in that page that he feels unconfortable because of senpai's teasing
Are you sure you wanted to post that?

I'm not gonna bother arguing. She's fluff, and she's gonna lose. You'll see.

I will when Itsuki wins.

I, for one, don't measure characters depending on their chances of winning the bowl.
The only true fluff heroine is Asumi anyway.

unironically true

I haven't read the manga since the festival and I honestly don't regret it, the series never corrected the downward spiral it got in.

He feels unease with ecchi skinship in general. That has little to do with how he acts outside of it. She's a Senpai, but he doesn't act formal to her, like he does with Sensei.

She has the most serious shipping material and internalized drama that's because of him that nudges to winner when compound with the fact she's one of the main heroine, or the main heroine given recent foreshadowing. It's simply that.

>she warmed up to Nariyuki, improved her relationship with Reiji, revealed an unseen insight of self-hate that's the same as Rizu and actually expressed that she'll continue to love her.
>On the closeness side, it's been shown multiple times that they are much like a cute couple who have an easily misunderstood relationship that of being romantic and under serious situations, shown to have a connection and trust with one another. The potential Fumino has to overcome internalized barriers instead of holding underlines the romantic nature to her growth.

Asumi is not his teacher so of course he doesn't treat them the same. He still is closer to Mafuyu.

Whom are you quoting?

>like he does with Sensei
>tying her hair up and yelling at her when she misses up
>sleeps with her while taking care of a baby
>shirtless in her own apartment
Come on now.

>it's been shown multiple times that they are much like a cute couple who have an easily misunderstood relationship that of being romantic
So like every single girl?

To be fair, Sensei isn't the same character as the gremlin who lives in Sensei's house.

>I like Fumino and Asumi the best, so he has the best chemistry with them because I say so
Can we stop replying to this guy now?

You're acting like having trust isn't a big thing in chemistry. Where's the chemistry that he has with Mafuyu that's even more than what he has with Fumino? They aren't exactly buds who messes around and can be informal and, you know, act like close friends. There's a wall between him and Sensei precisely because she's a teacher. Nariyuki helping her and being himself, which is not excluse to Sensei, isn't special nor a good argument to claim she's closest to him.

>Those are his peers though,
And? Friendship and closeness is something you acquire and build, it doesn't just happen simply because they're peers. But you have one point. Because they are his peers, he'll naturally be closer than with a teacher whom he's generally formal and respective towards. Exceptions not withstanding.
>was both her development and her closeness
That only covers development.
>He doesn't spend more time with Fumino than the others really
See >she's supporting him as more just a teacher. Not saying she's doing it as a lover either but a friend.
A good caring teacher can't be a friend? It obviousness wasn't a lover or because of subconscious romantic.

>She has the most serious shipping material
She used to have it. Now Mafuyu gets most of it.
Fucking chapter 106 was Mafuyu being by Nariyuki's side, talking about his future with his mom, while the other girls were relegated to harem fodder.

Attached: 12.png (916x1300, 539K)

At least make it look like you read the manga instead of just grabbing random pages.

Fumino > shit > *

>Fumino < shit < *
FTFY

Outstanding argument.

>Fumino > shit > *
FTFY

why doesn't sensei undo her braids when she takes a bath

I'm not going to spoonfeed you the context, go read the chapter

Nothing he said is false though.

Cringe

>He still is closer to Mafuyu.
He isn't.

>intimate hand holding
>scolds and goofs around casually
>willing sleep together like a baby
>blushed and couldn't get the indirect kiss out of his mind
Hmm.

>She used to have it.
Still.
>Now Mafuyu gets most of it
Mafuyu hasn't gotten another serious shipping material since her arc. 106 was a gag chapter and it cemented picking one in his harem.

Attached: 19.png (897x1300, 288K)

Cringe

She did though.

Attached: 20b.png (923x1300, 491K)

Reminder that Fumino and Nariyuki have transcended the boyfriend/girlfriend barrier, bonded together by a deep trust, and no amount of shitposting can change that.

Attached: ahh i see you're a man of culture as well nariyuki-san.png (799x306, 154K)

Oh, it's the "Hmm'fag.

Based

>at home
He says he's most comfortable at Mafuyu's place.
>intimacy and sharing
How many characters think they're already married by now? How quickly did he get to know her to understand the whole school uniform situation without saying anything? Fumino and Uruka are deliberately keeping Nariyuki at a distance, Rizu is a boobsquirrel who doesn't know her own feelings, and Asumi was never a serious contender.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/hmmm/

Yeah, they finally achieved the sibling relationship.

Don't reply if you are not going to say anything.

Cringe

>Mafuyu hasn't gotten another serious shipping material since her arc. 106 was a gag chapter
DAMAGE CONTROL

Even better.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/hmm*/

is this the only time we've seen where her braids go in the back?

Attached: braids.jpg (465x565, 144K)

Read chapter 100. His relationship with sensei is more wholesome since they can act like buddies, formal around each other and like a married couple as well. That "wall" is just Mafuyu reminding herself or anybody around them that they're still teacher and student when they get too chummy. The wall hasn't existed since Nariyuki began visiting her place regularly. That's another reason why they're the closest.

Now limit the search to Bokuben threads and find the Fuminofag who usually posts them.

Nope. Her arc didn't give her more serious moments. Fumino's arc was 5 chapters long and 4 out of 5 chapters had serious moments//development. Sensei only had 2 chapters and 2 chapters of serious/development moments. This isn't rocket science.

Cringe x2

Rizu arc sucked ass.

Not more than Fumino and Asumi.

Are you really saying he's closer to Senpai than Sensei? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now it's clear you're completely delusional.

Found yours

Attached: Rizu5.jpg (271x311, 29K)

Hmmm

Why do Senseifags and Urukafags like to samefag so much?

>That "wall" is just Mafuyu reminding herself or anybody around them that they're still teacher and student when they get too chummy.
Also she keeps getting frustrated by Nariyuki seemingly making moves on her without meaning to and then never following through. That interest definitely goes both ways.

I'd suck rizu's ass ngl

Am I the only one that likes Sensei and Fumino?

>Still.
I don't know user. Mafuyu has been hogging most of the recent teasing and shipping material. 106 was serious for the most part and followed through Mafuyu's development from her arc.

Attached: 1555842285514.jpg (875x1300, 1.1M)

Why are Fuminofags such shitposters?

No, they are the only reason I'm reading this.

Good argument. Should I call you the muh meta Seneifag in return?

>most comfortable
Exaggerated bias regardless of how you spin it.
>How many characters think they're already married by now?
You aren't making a lick of sense
>How quickly did he get to know her to understand the whole school uniform situation without saying anything? Fumino and Uruka are deliberately keeping Nariyuki at a distance, Rizu is a boobsquirrel who doesn't know her own feelings, and Asumi was never a serious contender.
Looks like you're finally being honest with your bias. Go see .

No, hers was the worst by a landslide.

Your reading comprehension is the only thing worse than your body odor.

They can't stand the existence of the other girls.

>also the muh meta Fuminofag
It all makes sense.

I disagree.

A lot of Senseifags like Fumino.
I doubt you're going to find any Fuminofag who genuinely likes Sensei though, especially in these threads full of rabid Fumino shippers.

Attached: 1541179302293.jpg (635x903, 134K)

I'm ok if either of the two wins. As long as Rizu doesn't win.

Cringe

He's more comfortable around Senpai than Sensei. It's the truth. Sensei herself isn't as comfortable as Senpai when it comes to teasing, banter, and casually helping each other without any sort of formal barrier to a teacher and someone who's older. If nothing else, your bias is making you delusional because you want to badly claim Sensei is most development and closest to winning the bowl.

>106 was serious for the most part
You have 2 page sat best. The rest was non-serious. Seriusly, Nariyuki's mom spent more than half the chapter tripping and Nariyuki was sitting there in tsukkomi mode before the punch line was delivered.

Insecurity issues.

>Fuminofag who genuinely likes Sensei

I'm one, I don't take part on these retarded arguments though so basically in these times I lurk until there's some comfy discussion to join in.

Me
They do exist user
>Fumino > Mafuyu >who cares

>Exaggerated bias regardless of how you spin it.
Those are Nariyuki's words though.

Attached: 19.png (895x1300, 429K)

>not even attempting to carry out a serious argument
>resorts to ad hominem
Welp. You're done here.

>And? Friendship and closeness is something you acquire and build, it doesn't just happen simply because they're peers
Relationships that are formed after having to climb over barriers to have are naturally stronger than peer to peer relationships. Completely dismissing it is dumb

>Because they are his peers, he'll naturally be closer than with a teacher whom he's generally formal and respective towards.
But that's clearly not the case. They don't have a formal relationship anymore, that's the point

>That only covers development.
1. Yeah and that's a point arguing on the development side. Do you really not get this?

2. Her growing to like someone despite their initial standing is also relating to their relationship and how close they are

>See
>She has the most serious shipping material
Not anymore. You have to be blind to not see that that role has moved over the Sensei

>and internalized drama
I'd say she's about equal to everyone else

>A good caring teacher can't be a friend?
You're the one who said that it was just a teacher supporting her student and my claim was that it was more than that, which you seems to agree with

Are you really just arguing for the sake of it?

Don't bother with this fag. He only find deep meaningful moments in his favorite girls' chapters while extremely downplaying everyone else.

>He's more comfortable around Senpai than Sensei
The page you posted shows the opposite. You're literally going against Nariyuki's words.
>Sensei herself isn't as comfortable as Senpai when it comes to teasing, banter, and casually helping each other without any sort of formal barrier to a teacher and someone who's older.
Says who? You? Cool but you're not Nariyuki.
Sensei being the most developed character has nothing to do with this. She has objectively gone under the most change since the series started.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not gonna waste my time having an argument with you again. Thanks for telling me who you were, next time please do it at the start of your shitty arguments.

Yes, he likes studying at her place place. And? It's not enough to say closest because of that. Serious matters like trust in one another has more weight than that.

Stop arguing with the shitposter, he's the same guy who's been shitting on Sensei for weeks and ruining threads with non-arguments

>samefagging

You say this, but I bet you are one of the other guys who has been replying twice and will continue to do so until this thread dies.

You know a page raises an irrefutable flag for sensei when the resident shitposters are reduced to flatly denying reality. If we actually do get a sensei flashback chapter the threads will be unusable for a week or two.

>Relationships that are formed after having to climb over barriers to have are naturally stronger than peer to peer relationships. Completely dismissing it is dumb
Who's your favorite girl in MnR, Yahari, Nisekoi, Kaguya, 5toubun again?

?

>You have 2 page sat best. The rest was non-serious. Seriusly, Nariyuki's mom spent more than half the chapter tripping and Nariyuki was sitting there in tsukkomi mode before the punch line was delivered.
It was a serious theme mixed with comedy. Doesn't change the fact Mafuyu was the central girl of the chapter (Moeyuki aside) and got the most shipping teasing.

It was a two chapter mini arc even. She showed up at the end of 105.

Stop being obtuse. That's one of the things that make their relationship particularly close, not the only one.
I already agreed that trust exists with Fumino, but it's not like Nariyuki doesn't have trust in sensei either.

I want to fuck sensei.

Meanwhile Sensei chapter ranked 3rd and her volume is the best selling in the series after previous volumes including Fumino arc showed decline...Since next week is poll results,I'm curious how much number will change and how many butthurts will they cause,hehe

Attached: IMG_20190705_034056_536.jpg (1125x627, 84K)

Sensei's arc was 3 chapters long and it's one of the reasons it was better paced than the Fumino arc. She has gotten two chapters afterwards, 106 and 111. Get your facts straight

>He's more comfortable around Senpai than Sensei. It's the truth. Sensei herself isn't as comfortable as Senpai when it comes to teasing, banter, and casually helping each other without any sort of formal barrier to a teacher and someone who's older.
I've seen bias headcanon but this takes the cake
Senpaifags are so delusional

Absolutely based

Attached: 1559142370874.png (800x800, 693K)

Answer the question.

No, it doesn't fucking matter

Mafuyu doesn't ever get tired of carrying Bokuben on her back.

Attached: 1552149506759.jpg (908x1300, 1.21M)

that's what happens when your brain is made of spaghetti

Attached: mass fuyu.png (400x1120, 425K)

Pfft. I knew it. You're that guy.

I honestly don't now what the fuck you're talking about but I'm glad this "conversation" is over

Reminder of that based chapter when Sensei helps Nariyuki to get better at swimming and gives advice to Uruka,how could she not be best girl?

Attached: 09.png (887x1300, 339K)

And she helps him study the most and he likes being in her place,simply best couple by far

Attached: 10.png (890x1300, 356K)

You're acing under the premise that Nariyuki mutually overcame "barriers" togetther with Nariyuki. That's a false premise. Only Sensei warmed up a bit, it's one-sided. Nariyuki still treats her mostly the same except he gotten to know more by spending some time with her, from confiding in him her past, and going to lengths with mostly Miharu's help to allow her to skate to her heart's content to unburden herself. And yet, that isn't special or greater than what he has done with Fumino in similar fashion.
>They don't have a formal relationship anymore
Wrong. Even after her arc, Sensei still treats to treating him like a student per her tsun-like denial. Nariyuki's barely treats her differently prior to her arc and after her arc.
>Her growing to like someone despite their initial standing is also relating to their relationship and how close they are
At best, that's only for Sensei and not mutual with Nariyuki. A barrier still exists for him and her. The point can't be more simpler than that.
>Not anymore
Yes, still. You're just bias. If 22i decides to go through with Fumino as most people predicted, then all the more he'll cement it down even further.
>equal to everyone else
Fumino has the longest internalized conflict that is still on-going, so not really at all.
>just a teacher
Good, CARING teacher who goes above and beyond. Stop being dense.

You're the one taking his words and exploiting them through bias and exaggerated lengths to push your closest narrative.
>objectively gone under the most change
How did she change after her arc? The most you have is she less cold than how she was before. Explain it.

I ain't the one who ran out of arguments here, mate. Take your own advice.

Nice fanfiction. She would never be comfortable enough to casually help Nariyuki like that, compared to someone like Senpai

>2 pages of serious
That doesn't agree with what you claimed earlier. Comical ship teasing are a dime a dozen in the manga, but we aren't talking about that.

You're bias and can't provide a rebuttal.
>implying Senpaifag

Kek

Don't worry I will remember you every time I see you shit on tsunderes.

tsunderes are shit

And what's the other thing and how does it all come together to make them the closest? Most arguments for Sensei have already been countered how they aren't unique to Sensei and doesn't give her an explicit lead as you think it does.
>doesn't have trust in sensei either
Where has it been stated that there's mutual trust in a way that is unmistakably conveyed as chemistry/banter?

Mafuyu is a tsundere. Mafuyu is shit.

kek.

>You're the one taking his words and exploiting them through bias and exaggerated lengths to push your closest narrative.
No? I'm stating the obvious, based on the page you posted. Not that it matters since his words aren't the only argument I gave. He's the closet to her because of their circumstances, additional barriers and Nariyuki's disposition towards her that broke them down.
>How did she change after her arc? The most you have is she less cold than how she was before. Explain it.
Oh gee, be honest, did you even read her arc or her previous chapters at all? She changed her views, settled things with her parents, and the most obvious is her defrosting. Fuck, you can still see how totally different her old self was in Rizu's arc flashbacks.

Attached: 1556088638120.png (657x782, 757K)

>Her end would have to be rushed considering there's only a couple months left
Objectively a sensei-end has the most validation for an ending.

>>That doesn't agree with what you claimed earlier. Comical ship teasing are a dime a dozen in the manga, but we aren't talking about that.
That wasn't just dime a dozen comical ship teasing, it was Hanae ending up realizing there's a harem of girls for her son, and Sensei had the only prominent role and screentime alongside Nariyuki.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Untitled9.png (502x319, 112K)

violence is never the answer

Can the geniuses of Yea Forums please tell me why the understanding of people is required for statistics and game theory? Thanks

Oh look the Ruifag is at it again

Volume 8-11 are basically a long ride of big Fumino related scenes and raised flags. Volume 12 with's Sensei arc has 10k more than the average of those four volumes. It's not like a huge difference.

Ruifags are dead

Fumino is the only shit

Best ending would be all 4 girl is becoming successful and happy on their career path and moving forward from their crush on Nariyuki,while he becomes a teacher and marries Mafuyu who is also managing booming Ice-Skating club.

Fumino is less of a tsundere than Mafuyu.

Delusional.

Not when she's been doing in denial for 80 chapters

>106 was a gag chapter
EX-fucking-cuse me?

Attached: 20190627_135744.jpg (1410x2053, 1000K)

I honestly can't think of a better ending.

>And what's the other thing and how does it all come together to make them the closest?
Read again Your "counters" are pretty much this I've not even acknowledged Mafuyu's arc which puts her even more in the lead.
>Where has it been stated that there's mutual trust in a way that is unmistakably conveyed as chemistry/banter?
Seeing how you outright denied Nariyuki's own words about him being the most comfortable around Sensei, there's no point in posting more manga pages.

More like only since her arc

Yeah, fumino stagnates the series.

Don't worry about it

>stating the obvious
Bias obvious for you.
>because of their circumstances, additional barriers and Nariyuki's disposition towards her that broke them down.
More bias and and arguments that have been argued against already. A barrier still exists and that's as student and teacher, which is why why tells him to wait until he graduated before having romantic intentions towards a girl, or her. That, and she still is in denial about her feelings, which she pushes down and criticizes herself for having.
>changed her views, settled things with her parents, and the most obvious is her defrosting
And? That's basic and just a mouthful of way to say she changed because she's less cold and has opened up a bit. Which is what I said.

Yes it was. A first-time gag with his mom misunderstanding marriage doesn't make it NOT a comical ship tease gag.

>You're acing under the premise that Nariyuki mutually overcame "barriers" togetther with Nariyuki. That's a false premise. Only Sensei warmed up a bit, it's one-sided
A one sided barrier is still a barrier

>Nariyuki still treats her mostly the same except he gotten to know more by spending some time with her, from confiding in him her past
So they grew comfortable enough to share personal information with each other. AKA growing closer

>Wrong. Even after her arc, Sensei still treats to treating him like a student per her tsun-like denial
When they're in fucking school? Of course she does, she has to. But pic related is meant to show how she's changed from her first appearance. She's went to him and told him about what she planned to do in the future and even before that she asked him what he wants her to do in the future. As opposed to before where she was desperate to just keep a professional student teacher relationship.

>Nariyuki's barely treats her differently prior to her arc and after her arc.
That's cause he's Nariyuki, same with the very girl. It has nothing to do with my point

>At best, that's only for Sensei and not mutual with Nariyuki
The point was her changing, Nariyuki not changing means nothing

>Yes, still
Not at all

>You're just bias
How ironic

>If 22i decides to go through with Fumino as most people predicted, then all the more he'll cement it down even further.
Yes, good thing that hasn't happened yet

>Fumino has the longest internalized conflict that is still on-going, so not really at all.
Keep dreaming

>Good, CARING teacher who goes above and beyond. Stop being dense.
I could say the same to you. You either have to be retarded or a shitposter (which is most likely) to think that's the extent of their relationship

>How did she change after her arc? The most you have is she less cold than how she was before. Explain it.
She completely changed her viewpoint on the world and her philosophy as a teacher?

Attached: 19 (2).png (926x1300, 477K)

Nothing changed about her in her arc.
She's been oblivious about her own feelings since she got rewritten

>still good sales
>stagnates
You're just bitter.

>B-B-BIAS!
Just fucking ignore him, he's been at this for fucking weeks

why would I be bitter? it's obvious the nips don't read this for Fumino and interest only increases when the other girls are in the spotlight

>I like Sensei best so she's best because I say so
Right back at you.
>I've not even acknowledged Mafuyu's arc which puts her even more in the lead.
Other Senseifags say she took lead because of her arc, but now you're saying she was already leading before her arc. Your bias is clearly extremely strong and delusional.
>there's no point in posting more manga pages.
That's a good way to run away because you can't.

>>Saying he wants her to be happy is not a romantic confession.
True, he said "I want to "make" you happy". Big difference.

We know, Nariyuki and Miharu.

But does she ever get tired of being carried by Nariyuki?

Rizu isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

>other girls when only volume 12 is higher than volume 8-11
B i t t e r.

Based Fuminochad keeping THK containrd in these threads once more.

Sales literally showed stagnation and even slighty declining tendency until Sensei volume comes and manages to outdo all previous volumes,it's clear as day that nips cares the most about Mafuyu and we'll see if there will be and changes to the poll results

>Sensei is most popular
Breaking news at 11. Good shitposting material to use to downplay STILL good sales.

contained*

More like the retard who screeches about THK is contained in these threads arguing against everyone.

Okay, sensei alone destroys Fumino.

>Most arguments for Sensei have already been countered
You have literally countered nothing. You're only fucking reaction
>Bias Bias Bias Bias Bias
Apply yourself shitposter

>Bias obvious for you.
There's no bias about Nariyuki's own words. Maybe Nariyuki himself is biased towards the girls. Sorry.
>More bias and and arguments that have been argued against already. A barrier still exists and that's as student and teacher,
That barrier would normally mean that Nariyuki would never interact with her outside the school, but this fact alone disproves that argument. Their relationship doesn't need to have explicit romantic feelings when it's full of nuances and subtleties below their casual interactions.
>And?
I don't need to elaborate more because it's already more development than what the other characters have so far.

Who the fuck is THK?

in bed

>I like Sensei best so she's best because I say so
That's not even the subject of this discussion. I can not like her best but still see that she's the closet heroine to the MC or the one with the most character development.
The reason I'm not touching Mafuyu's arc is because I'm arguing about his everyday life, and his relationship with Sensei is the one that had the most build up and progress in preparation for her arc, so it's kinda obvious.
Acknowledge the first evidence presented against you first.

>But does she ever get tired of being carried by Nariyuki?
No. She should make it happen more often.

Attached: 1522080972431.jpg (676x206, 119K)

>A one sided barrier is still a barrier
Ergo they aren't closest with one another. Even for heroine's standpoint, it isn't Sensei and won't be given winds aren't blowing in her direction.
>So they grew comfortable enough to share personal information with each other.
Just like Fumino, Rizu, Asumi. Not exclusive to Sensei at all. As for measuring who's closer, one only needs to look at the casual intimacy and shared bond in amount, and Sensei doesn't have the most in those areas. Nariyuki has risked his life to keep Fumino company before. Did he did that for Sensei? I think not.
> But pic related is meant to show how she's changed from her first appearance.
See >same with the very girl. It has nothing to do with my point
Your point that hinges on soldifying closest between the two of them. No, it's relevant.
>Not at all
Yes.
>How ironic
Likewise.
>good thing that hasn't happened yet
Wait for it.
>Keep dreaming
It's true. Her arc didn't deal with it her feelings for Nariyuki so her internalized conflict is still on-going and it has been there the longest.
>You either have to be retarded or a shitposter (which is most likely) to think that's the extent of their relationship
Or you're a bias waifufag or a shitposting hater (likely) who can't stomach the Fumino wins in these areas too.
>changed her viewpoint on the world
See quote above.

>Saying he wants her to be happy is not a romantic confession.
Correction,
>I want to make you happy
Get your facts straight inbred

>Yes it was. A first-time gag with his mom misunderstanding marriage doesn't make it NOT a comical ship tease gag.
It can be comical but still serious. I bet you wouldn't say the same thing if Fumino had been the one by Nariyuki's side in that chapter.

The ending will be each girl and Nariyuki going to their respective universities while Mafuyu is shown coaching. No confession, no kiss, no nothing except for a scene between nariyuki and saying they'll keep in touch since they watched fireworks together, so they're fated to be together. They laugh if off of course. Only a bonus chapter once the final volume hits will show who Nariyuki ends up with.

Also, Hanae showed Nariyuki a major family account book in front of Mafuyu, who recognized the event for what it was before blushing and looking away. That's not just a gf flag, that's a marriage flag.

This Fuminofag will just downplay anything that isn't Fumino (or senpai as she doesn't pose a threat to his ship)
It's futile to try to discuss shit with him

He already did. That event is over and he doesn't have Sensei on his mind for romance nor sees her in a more special way or have a deeper closeness with.

Good argument from a bias waifufag who turns a blind eye to arguments that makes him mad.

The bias come from you who treats it as word of god that he's closest to her just because he feels most relaxed studying at her place. If only you have something that ties his feelings or to show how natural he can be around her in the same way or greater than the trust, banter, and casualness he has with Fumino. But you don't.
>That barrier would normally mean that Nariyuki would never interact with her outside the school
Prove it. You're just creating an extreme example when that's not how Nariyuki's character is. I'm not saying they aren't on the level of friends given everything that has transpired, so you can drop any preemptive strawman.
>I don't need to elaborate more because it's already more development than what the other characters have so far.
BIas to a tee.

>It's true. Her arc didn't deal with it her feelings for Nariyuki so her internalized conflict is still on-going and it has been there the longest
No, that's Fumino since chapter 20. The same fucking wall she has to overcome
>"I am supporting my friends so I can't like Nariyuki, what am I doing!!!"
Yeah, you can stop lying now
>Just like Fumino, Rizu, Asumi. Not exclusive to Sensei at all
user, fact remains, that these two characters overcame a freaking wall of student and teacher and are acting completely out of bounds with each other. This wall that they, yes "they" have overcome is way more significant then with any other girl. Your inability to see that says wonder about your lack of reading comprehension.

Attached: Rhfvy.jpg (1241x842, 462K)

>roughly 10% different
>destroys
Why are you so mad and serious?

>brown girl winning in anime
give me 5 shows that the tanned tomboy won the husbandobowl

>Ergo they aren't closest with one another. Even for heroine's standpoint, it isn't Sensei and won't be given winds aren't blowing in her direction.
That's hasn't been true since her arc. 106 was made to highlight how close they are compared to the other girls. You can't get any more determining evidence than having the five heroines in one place and see who gets the major interaction.

Attached: 1552160923733.png (927x1300, 1.09M)

>Good argument from a bias waifufag who turns a blind eye to arguments that makes him mad
You're the only one screeching bias here though but your posts are even more laced with biad then anyone elses.

>He already did. That event is over and he doesn't have Sensei on his mind for romance nor sees her in a more special way or have a deeper closeness with.
Nice double standard faggot, you're literally displaying bias now. The next time you want to start argueing, get your facts straight first inbred.

>That's not even the subject of this discussion.
It's still a quote you used. Don't scapegoat from it now.
>I can not like her best but still see that she's the closet heroine to the MC or the one with the most character development.
And yet you act like a zealous waifufag who won't quit until it's true for your waifu.
> I'm arguing about his everyday life, and his relationship with Sensei is the one that had the most build up and progress in preparation for her arc, so it's kinda obvious.
Bias and in direct position to what other Senesifags' point that claims she only has more thanks to her arc and ch.106. All of which have been argued against already.
>Acknowledge the first evidence presented against you first.
See

>The bias come from you who treats it as word of god that he's closest to her just because he feels most relaxed studying at her place.
Again, not the only reason, but one of the reasons. Bias is claiming his words don't count because they don't agree with your perception of the characters
>If only you have something that ties his feelings or to show how natural he can be around her in the same way or greater than the trust, banter, and casualness he has with Fumino
You keep saying this, but you still haven't supported those claims either. Just because he treats Fumino like he treats any other friend his age doesn't mean he can't be closer to another person whom he respects and goes out of his way to spend time with.
>Prove it.
It's the fact they indeed interact outside school on such an intimate level despite being teacher and student, or how he doesn't do the same for every teacher either.
>bias
Not an argument.

>Ergo they aren't closest with one another
Where did you get that conclusion from?

>Just like Fumino, Rizu, Asumi. Not exclusive to Sensei at all
That wasn't the point of that line retard. Learn to read

>As for measuring who's closer, one only needs to look at the casual intimacy and shared bond in amount
So sensei

>Nariyuki has risked his life to keep Fumino company before
How so?

>See
See >Your point that hinges on soldifying closest between the two of them. No, it's relevant.
But what you aid doesn't refute it. Like at all

>Yes.
You're still just going to claim this? Now I know you're a shitposter

>Likewise.
It wasn't my statement dumbfuck

>Wait for it.
And once it does, I'll change my mind. Good thing it's just your headcanon still

>It's true. Her arc didn't deal with it her feelings for Nariyuki so her internalized conflict is still on-going and it has been there the longest.
That doesn't mean she has the longest internalized conflict

>Or you're a bias waifufag or a shitposting hater (likely) who can't stomach the Fumino wins in these areas too.
It's not bias if I'm looking at facts

I do hate shitposters, are you admitting to be one?

And Fumino is my second favorite (not like you'll believe me cause you're schizophrenic though), I win either way. It's just the difference between you and me is that I don't act like my girl's end is the only way the story can go

>And yet you act like a zealous waifufag who won't quit until it's true for your waifu.
That's quite ironic coming from you.

>You can't get any more determining evidence than having the five heroines in one place and see who gets the major interaction.
Or this.

Attached: 15.png (928x1300, 304K)

>being this autistic when it doesn't change the point

Gag is gag. It's not serious at all and the chapter made a point with the delivered punchline. You're just sugarcoating it for shilling reasons.

No what? The fact you acknowledge that Fumino has have that internalized conflict since chapter 20 supports my point. Sh ehasn't overcome yet, all the more reason she has been in the game the longest for internalized conflict, Sherlock.
>stop lying
You're greentext doesn't make any sense. Make a better point.
>freaking wall of student and teacher and are acting completely out of bounds with each other.
Except it's still there. You have no real power behind your point unless Sensei drops the tsun and uses he's a student to deny her feelings.

I only ever argued about Sensei's closeness with Nariyuki and her development, and even gave you some common ground with Fumino's trust that can be argued to be another kind of closeness on the same level.
You're completely misrepresenting my words and behaving like a defensive waifufag yourself.
>Bias
Is this really the best argument you can come up with? I'm already sick of seeing it everywhere in your posts. I guess expecting a serious and reasonable discussion with you was a mistake on my part.

>106
See Very delusional. Sensei is merely most popular so she gets service chapters. Popularity rarely translates to development/close standing because of that. Just look at HnG's Hina.

THK a shit.

More proof THK is just anyone who argues with you

Imagine these pointless arguments rendered moot and "I TOLD YOU" so when Sensei doesn't win and is shown to be, beyond a shadow of a doubt, not closer to the designated winner that was always obvious.

We hate THK here.

>>being this autistic when it doesn't change the point
It completely changes the meaning
>No what? The fact you acknowledge that Fumino has have that internalized conflict since chapter 20 supports my point. Sh ehasn't overcome yet, all the more reason she has been in the game the longest for internalized conflict, Sherlock.
Yeah, and that's a good thing? Hell, she's been betting a lot of shit for that since her character has been stuck in one spot for over almost 100 chapters now. I wouldn't go and call that a good point. But you do you I guess.
>Except it's still there. You have no real power behind your point unless Sensei drops the tsun and uses he's a student to deny her feelings
Ah look, blatant fucking bias.
SeeYou are fighting a losing battle user.

I don't get why people still bother trying to educate the biased senseihater go be honest

>muh gag ad nauseaum
If anything the presence of the other girls made it a gag so Sensei doesn't get another winning flag all for herself.
She still got the serious parts AND the most shipping tease.

Attached: 09.png (912x1300, 404K)

>Sensei is merely most popular so she gets service chapters
See "service" chapter is basically an continuetion from her arc or even more so, an epilogue. Nice try faggot, but I can literally smell your asspain

I see no point in that either,let him have his delusions

True

>If anything the presence of the other girls made it a gag so Sensei doesn't get another winning flag all for herself.
True, you could remove the other girls from 106 and it's still substantively the same... except Hanae wouldn't have a "difficult decision" to make at the end and we miss a couple of humor panels.

The other girls were basically furniture

>still no argument
>implies double standard
Come up with something new or don't bother.

>Again, not the only reason, but one of the reasons.
It's the only reason you care to use because you know the other reasons don't make her more special than the other girls. Even then, it's not even enough to cement closest based solely on being most relaxed studying at her place. Interpersonal closeness interactions counts far more than that, and it's what Sensei lacks compared to Fumino.
>any other friend his age
That's weak and have already been debunk. Peers doesn't mean equal just because they're his peers. Nariyuki has a generic personality when it comes to engaging with the girls, but there's some difference in how he interacts with them. The most recent example is the difference Rizu saw in Nariyuki and Fumino and it was during a serous scene.
>how he doesn't do the same for every teacher either.
A false dichotomy. Becoming friends with a teacher like Mafuyu doesn't mean closer and more intimate just because you claim harder wall = better. The wall is still there as seen even after her arc, so your point doesn't fly.
>Not an argument
It's the truth.

Don't bother if all you're going to do is shitpost with side comments.

Only Rizu haters will point this out.

The shitposter has finally run out of arguments and has just resorted to dismissing everything like calling it a gag. I honestly don't even know why he' still replying at this point. It was kind of funny at first but now he's just extending the joke until it loses all humor

At least this makes it more apparent for everyone else that Mafuyu is indeed the closest, most developed and best suited for Nariyuki.

I don't think he's trying to be funny. I think he's some angry 15 year old from South America earnestly trying to defend his waifu.

Fuck Rizu

spare, used furniture in the cuckquean closet

>Where did you get that conclusion from?
The barrier exists, genius. Common sense.
>That wasn't the point of that line retard
Yes it is. Just because it pours water on your parade doesn't negate that fact.
>So sensei
Nope. See every chain above.
>How so?
Keeping her company in the middle of a typhoon.
>See
See >But what you aid doesn't refute it
It does. You even admitted that it's the same for other girls, yet you try to use it to give reasons of being closest.
>You're still just going to claim this? Now I know you're a shitposter
Likewise, shitposter.
>It wasn't my statement
Except it's literally your quote, moron.
>And once it does, I'll change my mind.
It's already there and you still won't see it. So that's doubtful. Knowing you, you'll just find some other to hate and reject it with your headcanon.
>That doesn't mean she has the longest internalized conflict
That's exactly what it means. This is talking about internalized drama related to feelings for Nariyuki.
>It's not bias if I'm looking at facts
You don't have facts, you have biased and slanted facts like a delusional waifufag.
>And Fumino is my second favorite
Sure thing. That's why you are so insistent and love to attack me and other fans.

>The wall is still there as seen even after her arc, so your point doesn't fly
And this is where you're completely btfo. The wall is not there, is hasn't been there for some time now. But go ahead and claim otherwise.
>That's weak and have already been debunk. Peers doesn't mean equal just because they're his peers. Nariyuki has a generic personality when it comes to engaging with the girls, but there's some difference in how he interacts with them. The most recent example is the difference Rizu saw in Nariyuki and Fumino and it was during a serous scene.
>that's weak
It's anything but weak. The entire fucking fact that they have overcome that wall is by far more significant then any relationship we've seen him have with the other girl we've seen thus far. She's not his fucking classmate. And you seem to heavily downplay the significance it means to overcome that wall to suit your narrative. Thank god that nobody is buying it though
>Even then, it's not even enough to cement closest based solely on being most relaxed studying at her place
It's a big indicator because of the fact that she's his teacher. That's not bias nor fucking subjective, that's just the gist of things between them.
>closeness interactions counts far more than that, and it's what Sensei lacks compared to Fumino
>it counts more bacause I say so
Yeah, bias. Funny how that comes full circle, huh?

I came to this thread for spoilers, not for autistic waifu wars

I'm just replying to see how far he's willing to go with his denial. Plus it only reaffirms our stance harder

The fact Nariyuki regularly visits her place already makes her unique and special compared to the other girls. Those "Interpersonal closeness interactions" shine the most when Nariyuki is interacting with Mafuyu as pic related shows, and this was in the early stages of the story.
>The most recent example is the difference Rizu saw in Nariyuki and Fumino and it was during a serous scene.
Rizu would've thought the same if she saw him interaction with Mafuyu or worse considering they're completely fine being in skimpy clothes or naked around each other.
>Becoming friends with a teacher like Mafuyu doesn't mean closer and more intimate just because you claim harder wall = better
It does, especially when said teacher is a cold hearted ice queen like Mafuyu. Compare the effort Nariyuki made to crack her shell to simply befriending a nice and social person like Fumino who's under his tutor job. It's no wonder he feels at ease the most around Mafuyu, he conquered a hard one. No bias here, just facts.

Attached: 05.png (897x1300, 320K)

him interacting*

This is much better than the previous threads. Believe me

>Rizu would've thought the same if she saw him interaction with Mafuyu or worse considering they're completely fine being in skimpy clothes or naked around each other.
This basically happened way back in the cockroach chapter. Nariyuki speaks so kindly of Mafuyu that Rizu thinks Nariyuki is confessing to Rizu until the grammatical ambiguity resolves, and then Rizu sees Mafuyu draped all over Nariyuki on the kitchen floor. I would say Mafuyu and Nariyuki are just a bit closer now than they were then.

do you know where else Fumino is destroyed?

Attached: 1560473447069.jpg (784x1145, 835K)

Senseibros... we lost...

Attached: c777abc.jpg (836x1227, 177K)

>anime trending

Just sayings doesn't make it true. Anybody can make wild claims.
>Yeah, and that's a good thing?
Of course a hater like you would undermine and shit on it.
>blatant fucking bias
That's a fact, one you still can't argue against. You're calling a fact bias makes you delusional.
>See
See and pic related.

>post 1 out of the 2 pages that were noted to be the only serious moments
Dumbass.

>can't argue? I better call him a shitposter and strawman that he calls everything a gag when only chapter 106 was argument as mostly comical and not serious to validate bias arguments claiming she has more serious development
Amazing.

Attached: 12.png (914x1300, 365K)

>fumino's big moment only puts her barely above sensei in the couples poll
>sensei is still overwhemingly more popular overall
also fuck off

Attached: 1562254999282.jpg (773x1204, 170K)

>The barrier exists, genius. Common sense.
The point was that the barrier was broken down retard

>Yes it is. Just because it pours water on your parade doesn't negate that fact.
You're point was that they aren't close at all, my point was that isn't true. At least try to have some reading comprehension

>Nope. See every chain above.
I have, you getting BTFO cements the fact the fact even more

>Keeping her company in the middle of a typhoon.
His life wasn't in danger. He was unironically in more danger cycling down the street to reach Miharu's limo

>See
See and >It does. You even admitted that it's the same for other girls, yet you try to use it to give reasons of being closest.
That was for a different point completely. Are you too braindead to process this?

>Likewise, shitposter.
You're the one claiming things with no evidence

>Except it's literally your quote, moron.
Yeah but it was you're original statement. You say a thing, I call it ironic, and then you say you say likewise. The irony would only come if I made the statement

>It's already there and you still won't see it
The fact that you were talking in hypothetical earlier and now are acting like it's already happened makes me doubt if you actually believe this nonsense

>and reject it with your headcanon
How ironic

>That's exactly what it means. This is talking about internalized drama related to feelings for Nariyuki.
I'm aware what you're talking about. My statement still stands

>You don't have facts, you have biased and slanted facts like a delusional waifufag.
I love how you're delusional enough to see all these arguments that completely desotry your point and still act like no facts are being presented. You must be a master at mental gymnastics

>Sure thing. That's why you are so insistent and love to attack me and other fans.
I'm only arguing you cause you're wrong. Where have a made any anti-Fuminofag statements? Everyone here hates you

NOOOOO. Our fellow Redditbros aren't going to be happy.

>barely wins couple
>totally wins heroine
FB really likes Sensei.

The fuck? I honestly expected her to do way better than that. They even rushed to dedicate the last chapter just to push her and everything

Fumidditors are happy tho

>>post 1 out of the 2 pages that were noted to be the only serious moments
Plus having the most shipping teasing, dumbass. Just because you want to trivialize it with muh gag doesn't mean it doesn't count, when in fact the chapter only became a gag thanks to the other girls.

Come on guys we have to admit we got too cocky with all of the poll shilling. Let's just go apologize to the fuminofags so that the problem is over.

Just like everyone else.

Oh, how unfortunate.

not sure if ironic or serious.
It's hard to tell

>See and pic related.
You do realize that incident you posted shows Mafuyu being angry with Nariyuki that he DIDN'T make a move on her, right?

Attached: asuka soundtrack baka.png (600x600, 266K)

Kek

The Fuminofag seems more aggressive and persistent than usual. He's been at it for three consecutive threads. Something bad must have happened to him.

>Mafuyu is not a normalfag choice
Imagine thinking this

>Fumino is not a normalfag choice
Imagine thinking this

>The wall is not there, is hasn't been there for some time now.
See > far more significant then any relationship we've seen him have with the other girl
Downplaying.
>heavily downplay the significance it means to overcome that wall to suit your narrative.
Irony.
>because of the fact that she's his teacher.
That's just your narrative. Deny it all you want, the barrier still exists. 22i will prove it soon enough when Sensei is utterly has zero chance whatsoever. But I guess even then, you'll still be doing exactly what you're doing now.
>Funny how that comes full circle, huh?
Not at all. The other main heroine Rizu sees it and she pointed out how close Fumino is with Nariyuki. Sensei doesn't have that at all. You can only grasp at straws and use a couple of background characters who are simply fueling a dime a dozen ship tease in non-serious scenes.

> regularly visits her place already makes her unique and special compared to the other girls.
That just makes her their dynamic. Nariyuki needs a reason to be there. It's just a way to allow him to have scenes with her. Doesn't mean the claims Sensei is closest and most developed is true just because he feels most relaxed studying there, much less just because Sensei had her own development that merely changes her from being less cold and more opened with a change of worldview, which isn't dissimilar to what Fumino got when she have a change of perspective thanks to Nariyuki's support and getting the truth out of her father once she confronted him.
>especially when said teacher is a cold hearted ice queen like Mafuyu.
Literally bias opinion. Sensei isn't even hard or a challenge. If she was, he'd have been constantly kicked out and never been able to ease in and study at her place. She's just a cold tsundere who's soft on the inside, covered up by a strictness that melted quite easily.

>>post 1 out of the 2 pages that were noted to be the only serious moments
>This somehow changes the fact that it was a continuetion from Sensei's arc
Yeah, 2 pages, 1 page, 3 pages, the point still stands shitposter-kun. It doesn't matter how many pages focused on that development. The only important part is "that it did" and it was basically an epilogou to her arc. But a rampant shitposter like you will do anything to undermine that.
>You're calling a fact bias makes you delusional
You're calling your opinion a fact. How cute.

Uruka will do anything for her man. Glasses doesn't even like when guys touch her tits. Furu doesn't put out. Sensei is used goods. Senpai only does anal.

Attached: fds.png (1676x942, 693K)

>Something bad must have happened to him.
Last thread we got rumors about a Mafuyu flashback chapter that might include shotayuki and make her the first/promise girl. This would be the most decisive flag raising since Apollo 11 so he's just a bit triggered.

>posts the page where Sensei is literally disappointed Nariyuki wasn't making a move on her and she got flustered over nothing.
Pottery

This unironically.

I am so sorry Fuminofags

>That just makes her their dynamic.
Yeah, a dynamic that naturaly pulls them closer and more intimate. You're resorting to meta reasoning to explain why Nariyuki interacts with Mafuyu because you don't want to accept that he may have an interest or attraction towards her, which he does.
>Doesn't mean the claims Sensei is closest and most developed is true just because he feels most relaxed studying there
Those are two separate claims that you're mixing for no reason. She's the closest to him due to several reasons and circumstances, and she's the most developed because she's the only character that has significantly changed her outlooks, views and personality traits. Fumino's development is (still) in premature stages to even try to compare them. Even their archetypes spell it out for you, with Mafuyu goes through the classical kuudere defrosting while for Fumino her development is a lot more limited in terms of personality or views change.
>Literally bias opinion. Sensei isn't even hard or a challenge
She was, especially compared to Fumino and Uruka. Rizu is the other girl he had a hard time getting close to.

I don't think we're gonna get shotayuki in the flashback, but oh boy, these threads will fucking implode if he appears and raises a flag.

Delusional as hell. 4 chapters of Fumino's arc factually has more serious moments and shipping than the two chapters and another 2 pages from 106 have shown us. Simple fact. All you're doing is trying to oversell it. Given the side comments from shitposters in here, you're only disagreeing for the sake of it and because you think you're actually doing something by "baiting" for as long as you can.

Delusional. That's been argued to death. She is in denial and repeated words his mother said to stop a misunderstanding on her part. Nothing there states, much less implies she wanted his D and will be waiting to claim it after he graduated.

>See
See>That's just your narrative
>A literal in-story fact is my narrative.
Sasuga
>Deny it all you want, the barrier still exists.
It doesn't, it's literally been gone for some time now.
>22i will prove it soon enough when Sensei is utterly has zero chance whatsoever. But I guess even then, you'll still be doing exactly what you're doing now
>j-just wait and see
So you have no argument
>Not at all. The other main heroine Rizu sees it and she pointed out how close Fumino is with Nariyuki. Sensei doesn't have that at all
Pic related, also none of the girls are even remotely aware how close Sensei and Nariyuki are. Moot point brainlet.
>inb4 doesn't count

Attached: Vbybe.jpg (1281x422, 221K)

>4 chapters of Fumino's arc factually has more serious moments and shipping than the two chapters and another 2 pages from 106 have shown us.
Completely delusional. Fumino didn't even get a monologue from Nariyuki dedicated to her in her arc like Mafuyu did. Quality over quantity.
>All you're doing is trying to oversell it.
This is some sweet irony.

Attached: 15-16.png (1801x1300, 1.13M)

Sup Ruifag

Damn, that shitposting Fuminofag is really getting fucking destroyed today

I'm kinda torn if I want shotayuki to appear, on one hand it would be a pretty huge flag, but that flag can lead to nowhere, I don't want to raise my hopes yet, I don't want to enter delusional mode, but boy, it is becoming very difficult lately

>Delusional. That's been argued to death. She is in denial and repeated words his mother said to stop a misunderstanding on her part. Nothing there states, much less implies she wanted his D and will be waiting to claim it after he graduated.
Ah, yes that retarded narrative which was btfo, right? Actions speak louder than words user and for your information that "discussion" was centered around Mafuyu saying
>At the very least wait until graduation
And not her reaction in the below panel. I mean how fucking retarded and in denial do you have to be to this
>he is in denial and repeated words his mother said to stop a misunderstanding on her part
She literally thought that Nariyuki was making a move on here and at the exact moment, she was about to tell him that "he needed to wait till graduation", Nariyuki admitted that he was simply scared of a ghost. At that moment she stops being flustered and looks at him angry enough to scare him and in the below panel and even the following page, we see that she is literally disappointed with her reaction. How fucking DENSE do you have to be to miss that? Apply yourself faggot

Attached: dfghd.jpg (1859x307, 103K)

He should stick to flinging shit with Urukafags. Trying to pick on Senseifags is his biggest mistake.

THK killed his family.

Proof?

This thread

Silly user. 3-4 people that disagree and act more autistic to say he's wrong means BFFO around here.

asking user to quote a whole thread

Literally this. Urukafags are pretty much used to getting shit on at this point

This whole entire thread

>3-4 people that disagree and act more autistic to say he's wrong means BFFO around here.
OH, how cute. He's trying to help him save face. So adorable.

THK samefagging ;)

>triggered

Wouldn't surprise me if the Fuminofag unironically thinks this

Uruka*

Are you even trying to hide the fact that you're samefagging? Wait, don't answer that, I might lose even more faith in humanity

You're adorable user

Keep imagining

A best

Attached: 121778-y2tKWT6hqzvt.jpg (230x358, 29K)

I think it'd be a nice development, even if she doesn't win. I already expect her to lose, even if I'm rooting for her, but damn if she won after that, it'd be so fucking satisfying

>it's the same 50 schoolchildren shitflinging about the same topic every other thread

>I'm kinda torn if I want shotayuki to appear, on one hand it would be a pretty huge flag, but that flag can lead to nowhere
Imagine if 22i fucks with us and it's loli-Miharu playing with shota-Nariyuki.

I wouldn't mind Miharu being added to the harem.

Attached: threesome.jpg (440x568, 150K)

>closer and more intimate
>than Fumino
Because you say so.
>muh meta
Like clockwork.
>She's the closest to him due to several reasons and circumstances
Again, because you say so.
>she's the only character that has significantly changed her outlooks, views and personality traits
Fumino no longer has doubts about her dream, realized she misunderstood Reiji and learned the truth about how he felt, which in turned improved her relationship, and she gradually through the course of the story have become more tsun with occasional yan triggers and more snarky compared how she initially was early on. And this is just without even going through her a development with Nariyuki yet. But of course that means nothing to you who deny it because you hate her. Typical.
>She was
That's your argument? It's nothing.

I already mentioned the background characters. Weak comparison to Rizu doing it in her own arc and in a serious scene meant to develop her. Try again.
>it's literally been gone for some time now.
Nope. See pic related.
>So you have no argument
You already gave it. My point there says he'll do it in a way even you can't deny, but knowing you, you'll do still and shitpost all the same.
>none of the girls are even remotely aware how close Sensei and Nariyuki are
Nice rationalization. 22i keeps it that way must mean something, right? Or this is where you start to throw headcanon at even 22i.

There's that headcanon again. Your entire narrative hinges on forcing the notion she wanted the D and was disappointed despite the fact her first reaction was tell him to stop and remind him what his mom said. She was scolding him in private about being a kid and creating misunderstandings, not because she was disappointing in a get the D moment. You're seriously delusional.

Attached: 14.png (920x1300, 376K)

Shotayuki and Moedad showing up and inspiring Sensei to become a teacher would be cheesy kino

>monologue from Nariyuki
Quantity and quality over gimmicks.
>sweet irony.
You're proving it by capitalizing that monolgue gimmick.

Can we just ignore him? I thought he gave up. Don't reply please

>muh gimmick
Oh boy, you're that retard too.

>if I say so and ignore the fact bias waifufags for Sensei haven't won, then maybe it'll come true

damn, took you a while to notice that post, huh?

Miharu is my favorite side character.

Hanae would almost have to show up too, since she recognized Mafuyu as her husband's student before her son's teacher.

>Anti-Fuminoshitters ruined another thread
This is why can't have nice things anymore.

>no argument.

More like bait has a lower priority.

A single Fuminofag did this. There's no Fumino hate in this thread for you to latch onto. Fuck off with your victim complex retard.

THK got help from ""Senseifags"" this time.

>it doesn't count because gimmick
>i don't even know what gimmick means but fuck it I'll say it to look cool
Pathetic

Stop samefagging

The one ignoring the facts is you

Source: This thread

Also you've already replied to that post in >More like bait has a lower priority.
How ironic

Here we go again
>I already mentioned the background characters. Weak comparison to Rizu doing it in her own arc and in a serious scene meant to develop her. Try again.
This is what you said
>The other main heroine Rizu sees it and she pointed out how close Fumino is with Nariyuki. Sensei doesn't have that at all.
And I replied with
>also none of the girls are even remotely aware how close Sensei and Nariyuki are. Moot point brainlet.
At least read the posts brainlet
>Nope. See pic related.
The wall is literally, the "teacher-student" barrier, funnily enough, in your pic it's nowhere seen that Mafuyu is falling back unto
>we are student and teacher, I shouldn't think that
Nothing like that is depicted in the page you showed, so all you're doing right now is just giving "me" me evidence to use against you. What you showed is Mafuyu just denying how she feels which is a totally different wall then what we were talking about. The student-teacher wall was broken in 102 by Hino was she mentioned "just wait for graduation"
>Nice rationalization. 22i keeps it that way must mean something, right?
Yes, it would likely cause a scandal considering that they are student and teacher and all that info got out in the open. There is a reason the girls are unaware of their relationship. Are you being dense on purpose now?

Attached: Fve.jpg (1144x303, 172K)

>Because you say so.
>Like clockwork.
>Again, because you say so.
Damn, you've completely given up. Shame, but my points still stand. You're applying a meta reasoning as to why Nariyuki interacts with Sensei, while for Fumino you choose to use muh banter/closeness/etc. You're not even trying to hide how biased you yourself are, ironically.
>Fumino no longer has doubts about her dream, realized she misunderstood Reiji and learned the truth about how he felt, which in turned improved her relationship, and she gradually through the course of the story have become more tsun with occasional yan triggers and more snarky compared how she initially was early on. And this is just without even going through her a development with Nariyuki yet. But of course that means nothing to you who deny it because you hate her. Typical.
Nice write up, but that doesn't mean she has developed. Her personality is still largely the same, her initial views only got reinforced and her relationship with her dad is more thanks to Reiji's efforts. She hasn't realized her own feelings for Nariyuki which is the only overarching development she has. Funny that you now are calling me a Fumino hater even though I've barely talked about her. You should be called an obsessed anti-Mafuyu shitter with that logic.
>That's your argument? It's nothing.
Explain how Fumino was more of a challenge to befriend/defrost/get closer to than Mafuyu then. She got was in good and friendly terms with Nariyuki as soon as he met her. Good non-argument by the way.

>illiterate shitposter
Nobody said anything about not counting. Read again.

You haven't won the argument. Stop being delusional.
>already replied
Nope.
>How ironic
Considering your autism in here and delusional, you're ironic.

My fucking sides. How fucking deluded are you keks?

They still haven't apologized for the FB poll and reddit shitposts. Tsk tsk.

>senseifags won't defend sensei when someone tries to downplay her
have we reached peak paranoia yet

Attached: 1561398665166.jpg (1200x1087, 153K)

>Nobody said anything about not counting. Read again.
You literally called it a gimmick and dismissed it even though a monologue already gives Mafuyu's arc more value in terms of shipping teasing and quality compared to the Fumino's arc "quality" that you haven't even made a point for. You don't get to see Nariyuki doing that every day and he only did it in Mafuyu's arc. Please "oversell" Fumino's arc for us.

>apologizing to spastic retards who only care about shitposting

>You haven't won the argument. Stop being delusional.
If having your points broken down one by one isn't losing an argument then I honestly don't know what is

>Nope.
Sure

>Y-you're ironic!
Great comeback buddy. Did you learn that one kindergarten or 1st grade?

Wait for the lolifuyu flashback chapter. That'll be worse.

>who only care about shitposting

We already know the shitposter's patterns and favorite buzzwords. We should just ignore him if he tries to shitpost and discuss the chapter next week.

Attached: D2Hh5VYW0AAZVHv.jpg orig.jpg (978x1536, 216K)

True, true. Pity Yea Forums doesn't use per-thread IDs or he'd be trivial to filter.

Yes, proving me right

He told her basically the same words she said to him about supporting him during chapter 39 and the I'm awake part was a moment with no comedy or misunderstanding where Fumino wanted to rest in his shoulders, no other girl have something like that.

Nariyuki better make her happy like he promised.

Attached: 1554465303123.png (657x784, 533K)

Are there any spoilers out for the upcoming chapter, or is this just more autism brought on by forced generals?
Also fuck the mods for being retarded and not defining generals in a way so they can be nuked on sight

She has to wait because he has to make Rizu and Fumino happy first.

Not convincing. The ice rink moment was more romantic than that.

Graduation soon.

Not even LRR cares about senpai

They are already happy with each other

Well that's your opinion then, I think telling her the same thing ge said to Fumino and Rizu and holding hands the same way he did to Fumino is weaker.

Sensei a cute

Attached: 1555429980805.jpg (1536x2048, 535K)

It wasn't the same thing though. It's different when you're saying that to someone you just met and have to work with than someone you already know and are close to.

What are the chances Bokuben lasts longer than 3 years?

>keks
it's the same guy samefagging

Yeah but Nariyuki has to make them happy, so no fulfilled.

Uruka was a mistake

You can't read. Making excuses when 22i intentionally only have background and irrelevant characters be Mafuyu's support squad rather than the main girls. That speaks volumes, but you're in denial
>your pic it's nowhere seen that Mafuyu is falling back unto
Once again you can't read. Your own pic that outlines her text bubbles literally is being tsun, denial, and trying to keep her cold exterior up.
>totally different wall then what we were talking about.
That's bullshit. I said she barely developed beyond being less icy frigid, and one way that is shown is how she has come to like him, but as shown, it's not to the point she has developed past Fumino who has been there and have closer calls than Sensei.
>scandal
Literally an excuse. If they were truly made for each other and the author wants to tell us that, it would be shown and could easily just be held off and left hanging with fillers. That's what he has been doing so far.

He already made them happy by helping them get good scores in their preferred subjects, they will graduate and chase their dreams

fuck this thread I just beat sword saint isshin

I don't see how is not the same, he doesn't have romantic feeling for anybody and he wants to make all of them happy, or are you trying to say Nariyuki lied to them?

I'm also all for ignoring him come next week's chapter. This back and forth has gotten pretty boring at this point

The context is completely different.

Then he already made sensei happy since she is finally in good terms with her familly and the path she chose.

Reminder to not associate the girls with the autistic waifu faggots.

Attached: 1537957262798.jpg (828x1200, 228K)

How many tries?

She's not going to be happy if they part ways

Not it isn't, not because he just met them means that he doesn't want to make them happy, more wgen they remind him whe he couldn't do shit and just becasu he met her for longer time means that he has other motives other than legit make her happy.

You can't argue and are choosing the easy way you. If anything, you've given up. My point is standing, yours is built on a false premise in which force a circular reasoning to validate itself. You're the one who brought up meta, idiot. I explained before how it isn't add up to being more and elaborated a different perspective through 22i's intention and writing so far. And please, I already said we're all bias. Some more than others and y ours is clearly extremely bias.
>but that doesn't mean she has developed
Downplaying and cope. If you say she's largely the same, then Sensei must still be largely the same, which is actually about right as said. Her own feelings is about the same as Mafuyu right now except she has more development on that front than Mafuyu who is a latecomer. Simple fact. So it comes down to my bias > your bias.
>even though I've barely talked about her.
I'm not naive. I know who you are. Don't pretend you don't agree with the others who are hellbent on saying no u to me for the sake of shitposting me down.
>more of a challenge to befriend/defrost/get closer to than Mafuyu then
I never said Fumino was more challenging. There are other ways to be closer and developed without needing a harder entry bar to overcome in order to become close. That's your point in order to support your premise. But as said, your original premise is built on waifufag bias.

Yeah, it's not like he managed to convince anyone in this thread when his bullshit is easy to see through.

3 tries for the third phase, maybe 10 total
I almost won the first time I made it to the third phase but I ran off the edge of the arena

Why not? She has her career, her familly and her confidence.

Sounds like a plan

>more value
That's your delusion. A few lined "monologue" is enough to sell her shorter and less dense serious development/moment arc compared to a longer and more dense arc is you being cheap and superficial.
>"oversell" Fumino's arc
I don't need to over sell it. I only need to point out the fact she has more serious scenes and spent more time with him, effectively cutting your base argument.

>broken down one by one
I countered everyone of your attempts. Patting yourself on the back pretending you won despite that is purely a desperate and insecure cop-out to run away.
>Sure.
Yep.
>Did you learn that one kindergarten or 1st grade?
irony.

Attached: 12.png (926x1300, 620K)

It is. There's a lot more personal reasons involved if it is for someone you already know and are familiar with

Budding feelings.

I'd like to break sensei's posture and give her a shinobi deathblow if you know what I mean

It's as personal when he identifies with their pain and the struggles the had to endure.

>Because I say so
>The context is completely different because I say so when his actions and feelings are about the same
Cope.

True, but not as personal

The fuminofag isn't even writing coherent sentences anymore. He's just shitposting for the sake of getting the last reply in at this point

Yeah that's bullshit, all of the girls have that and all the losers would have to endure it, better serve the girls he told him that first.

Anti-Fumino haters BTFO

Keep shitposting.

I agree, those guys who hate AntiFuminofags got BTFO

>I'm losing? Better imply nonsense and call it shitposting to get the last reply
Double irony.

>I countered everyone of your attempts
I bet you wish this was true. Not only have you failed to counter mine but also the others as your points are just non-arguments most of the time cause all of your actual points have been completely countered almost instantly

>Yep.
Don't worry buddy, (You) tried

>irony
Ah, it feels good to win

He's always done this, best thing is just to laugh at him and watch him spreg out and do it all over again like an animal with a learning disability

You already got destroyed hours ago.

>playing dumb
Fuck off. I am not on your side.

In your dreams.

Blame yourself for being a moron then

This thread is not my dreams.

>A few lined "monologue" is enough to sell her shorter and less dense serious development/moment arc compared to a longer and more dense arc is you being cheap and superficial.
I can't even make sense of this sentence. Fumino's arc was garbage and Fumino didn't even develop or grow closer to Nariyuki thanks to it, completely the opposite of Mafuyu's arc where their relationship improved a lot.
>I don't need to over sell it. I only need to point out the fact she has more serious scenes and spent more time with him, effectively cutting your base argument.
Again, quality over quantity. You yourself debunked that argument by using Uruka's screentime with Nariyuki.

Every girl in this show is good
Except Fumino

>I bet you wish this was true.
You wish times 3000. Not only did you failed to counter all major and relevant points, but you also resort to meta shitpost to discredit me, and even failed to do that. All of your arguments were shot down one by one.

>Don't worry buddy, (You) tried
You aren't even trying.

>Ah, it feels good to win
Denial, it's not just a river.

Yep. It's the same old tune. Typical samefagging or seriously believe spamming mutiple replies to tire out people who disagree with their delusions will eventually net a win in their book.

>Hater exposed his true colors once and for all
>Denying development between Fumino and Reiji
>Implying Nariyuki doing what he do in other arcs didn't make Fumino go even more doki doki than usual
>implying quality and quantity isn't on my side, which he still hasn't been able to refute

This... this makes me so ANGRY!!!! Why do you have to like girls that aren't mine! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!

Except Uruka*

>Every girl in this show is good
>Except Mafuyu.
Fixed.

Without Mafuyu this manga would have been canned long ago

I don't even hate Fumino, her arc was plain bad. Oh yea, you're one of those fags who love everything or hate everything about one character. Fanboyism of the worst kind.
>development between Fumino and Reiji
Irrelevant to the point about closeenes with Nariyuki. Are you even trying shitposter?
>Implying Nariyuki doing what he do in other arcs didn't make Fumino go even more doki doki than usual
And yet Fumino is still in denial about her feelings many chapters after. Literally no developmen
>implying quality and quantity isn't on my side, which he still hasn't been able to refute
A monologue and an arc that was widely praised as opposed to Fumino's garbage arc is enough proof.

F U C K O F F. Don't make we Mafuyubros call for a Reddit raid to put you Fuminofags in place! REEEEEE!!!!

That's unironically what you would love to do given that you're vastly outnumbered in these threads.

>Typical samefagging or seriously believe spamming mutiple replies to tire out people who disagree with their delusions will eventually net a win in their book.
Thanks for describing yourself here user.

>I don't even hate Fumino
Sure thing. And Uruka is my second favorite girl. I only just criticize her her through extreme prejudice, utilizing all possible means and angles because I'm just being an objective fan, not a fanboy.
>Irrelevant to the point about closeenes with Nariyuki
That's relevent to being developed, retard. Closeness was covered in time spent, mutual interactions, and trust that they have. You aren't trying AT ALL.
>yet Fumino is still in denial about her feelings many chapters after
And so? It's normal for the main girl to be saved for last. Look at Itsuki.
>garbage arc
Nice hater goggles.

That's you.

Mafuyubro....stop.....

>You wish times 3000
Ok, after this I honestly don't think my kindergarten joke is that far off

>Not only did you failed to counter all major and relevant points
The thread shows otherwise

>but you also resort to meta shitpost to discredit me, and even failed to do that
Gonna give some examples or?

>All of your arguments were shot down one by one.
This is literally what happened to you though

>You aren't even trying.
You're right, it's THAT easy to beat you

>Denial, it's not just a river
Wow, pulling out some second grade comebacks. I'm proud of you

>Yep. It's the same old tune. Typical samefagging or seriously believe spamming mutiple replies to tire out people who disagree with their delusions will eventually net a win in their book.
Ok, this is the first time I have found your shitposting actually funny. The irony in this is unreal, you can't not be aware of what you're doing after this

Fumino for not being there.

>vastly outnumbered
It's adorable how Fuminohaters think that and believe popularity = winning.

Defend this.

Attached: 1535433024791.png (603x680, 249K)

Shocking news, but not everyone is a blind fanboy. Even the more reasonable Fuminofags accepted that Fumino's arc was terrible and didn't even try to defend it.
>That's relevent to being developed, retard. Closeness was covered in time spent, mutual interactions, and trust that they have. You aren't trying AT ALL.
Not when most of the development was from Reiji's side, retard. This is like saying a dense harem MC is suddenly a developed character because he falls for the girl at the end. Fumino just accepted Reiji's advances that he came to do after developing as a character.
>And so? It's normal for the main girl to be saved for last. Look at Itsuki.
Fumino's arc was first and it doesn't look like she'll be getting another arc, unless Tsutsui wants the manga to be axed.
>Nice hater goggles.
Indeed, most people are Fumino haters going by your logic.

Do it. Link the next Bokuben thread in r/WeCantStudy and see the result.

It only takes a nonspeedreader to win an argument against a delusional Fuminofag. Don't worry. You're just downplaying the most popular girl so it's logical her fans are going to roast you

Do you guys really not recognize this guy? I mean, I don't he's is even trying to hide the fact that he's shitposting, he made it pretty obvious

Attached: Screenshot_46.png (1831x140, 21K)

>criticizing Rizu, sensei, Uruka and Asumi, to the point of calling them gagsis ok
>but if you don't praise Fumino's arc as the second coming of Shakespeare you must be a hater
these Fuminists in a nutshell

He's also samefagging hard

In your delusional dreams. Real reasonable fans wouldn't dismiss the whole entire arc and call it garbage like you who screech at OH MY LAPTOP and only care to spin everything negative. You're simply a hater. Pure and simple.
>most of the development was from Reiji's side
It went to ways, retard. Fumino did something she never did before in many years since she was little and wouldn't have done it without Nariyuki's support. Her actions brought change.
>it doesn't look like she'll be getting another arc
Oh really? Then explain how she'll win without getting another arc to close to deal on her feelings, which was saved for a reason and not developed her first arc.
>most people
Classic hater delusional. Claim most hate it because you do and push it as the universal narrative.

Attached: 1535434358821.png (333x235, 47K)

it doesn't seem likely uruka wins just based on being a childhood friend. fumino is definitely the likely one as mc and her have the most chemistry.

OH MY GOD. Do you see that, DO YOU SEE THAT? He's coughing up BLOOD from his mouth! HIS FUCKING MOUTH! That can only occur when you've severely damaged the lungs!!! You heard it here first folks, Uruka is incredibly abusive and has caused such great harm to my self insert! I will now downvote every post about her and her fans

He's shitposting ironically. But he has a point.

Yeah, what a cunt. Literally unforgivable.

Attached: 1535436525487.png (277x506, 83K)

Making a new thread so we can discuss senpai spoilers

Unronically what THK sees when his eyes land on a tsundere or any bitchy girl who hits the MC.

senpai spoiled this manga

>Real reasonable fans wouldn't dismiss the whole entire arc and call it garbage like you who screech at OH MY LAPTOP and only care to spin everything negative. You're simply a hater. Pure and simple.
They wouldn't praise it as the best shit ever either. They would agree that the arc was below Bokuben's standards. The shit rankings and the bad reception the arc got were a testament of how terrible it was given Fuminofags's tendency to overrate inconsequential chapters like 39.
>It went to ways, retard. Fumino did something she never did before in many years since she was little and wouldn't have done it without Nariyuki's support. Her actions brought change.
No, most of the development went to Reiji and Fumino only had to accept his advances. He was the beloved star in the end.
>Oh really? Then explain how she'll win without getting another arc to close to deal on her feelings, which was saved for a reason and not developed her first arc.
That's if she wins, it could be done in a chapter or a two-parter.
>Classic hater delusional. Claim most hate it because you do and push it as the universal narrative.
A lot of people hate it, a lot more people dislike it. The overall reception of the arc was bad, and enconpassed everything that's wrong with Bokuben.

>patting himself on the back

>it's alright to call all other girls arc shit
>but if you say that sensei arc is not as great as her fags say you're a hater

>himself
Pls.

>Rizu
>Asumi
>criticizing
Where?

although I agree with most of your post I wouldn't call 39 inconsequential, certainly overrated, but not inconsequential

>chapter 39 is inconsequential
Yeah, no.

You're the one who can't argue when you have to resort to "bias" and "because you say so" every time you disagree and can't prove something wrong. You brought up meta by claiming there needs to be a reason for Nariyuki to interact with Sensei instead of looking at it from in-story view, because that would mean acknowledging the points that put Sensei closer to Nariyuki than the others. You're the most biased poster here and multiple people have to debunk your incorrect facts and delusions. Give me a break.
>Downplaying and cope. If you say she's largely the same, then Sensei must still be largely the same, which is actually about right as said. Her own feelings is about the same as Mafuyu right now except she has more development on that front than Mafuyu who is a latecomer. Simple fact. So it comes down to my bias > your bias.
No, Mafuyu has development outside of her interactions with Nariyuki. Fumino doesn't. That's the difference. In terms of overall development Mafuyu wipes the floor with Fumino
>I'm not naive. I know who you are. Don't pretend you don't agree with the others who are hellbent on saying no u to me for the sake of shitposting me down.
I even started the argument saying that Fumino can be argued to be just as close with Nariyuki to throw you a bone, but I guess this never works when arguing with raging shippers with persecution complex such as yourself.
>There are other ways to be closer and developed without needing a harder entry bar to overcome in order to become close. That's your point in order to support your premise. But as said, your original premise is built on waifufag bias.
And what are those other ways? How does the existence of those ways invalidate the way Nariyuki defrosted Mafuyu which took a higher hurdle than him getting close to the other girls, especially Fumino? Yes, keep showing that bias based on nothign but pure waifufaggotry. At least other people can support their claims using pages and events from the manga.

Up his ass. Gotta push the evil Fuminofags that everyone is against narrative.

No it is still stupid, Reiji did nothing during the arc, it was Fumino the one who decided to talk with him.

For Rizu, we have this from when Fuminofags weren't pushing the two main girls narrative and downplayed Rizu the hardest

Why is the autism in Bokuben threads stronger than the ones in Toubun threads? This is not normal

Attached: iino.png (386x185, 55K)

>No, Mafuyu has development outside of her interactions with Nariyuki. Fumino doesn't.
Fumino intetacts with more characters outside of Nariyuki.

Okay, I take that back. It wasn't inconsequential for their characterization, but it was certainly not the big deal Fuminofags make it out to be and

It is, it's the chapter Fumino entered the bowl.

>best shit ever
Nobody called it a masterpiece. Strawman harder.
>below Bokuben's standards
In your hater's opinion
>ToC ranking
>even relevant and means something real
Don't make me laugh.
>bad reception
Just because you and a loud, obnxious, and vocal group screech at in in a backdrop corner of the world wide net in an anonymous board where not even a quarter of the existing fanbase even care about your forced war and hatepost, doesn't mean most people actually agree with your in reality.
>most of the development went to Reiji and Fumino only had to accept his advances
And you seriously claim you don't hate her and she's your second favorite? Laughable. This is the peak of downplaying and acid smearing. Fumino made a decision and put forth confronting what she is afraid of and have been run away and avoiding for over many years since she was a child. That's a change. Period.
>That's if she wins
So you concede she will get one if she wins. That means you don't think she will win. Let me guess, Sensei will win in your eyes.
>a lot
>a lot more
>overall
Keep telling yourself that.

That doesn't mean her character has developed outside of her feelings for Nariyuki. It's not like she has developed in that area either though

>Rizufags downplay their own girl
>only Fuminofags seem to care and appreciate the arc and even defended Rizu to say she got development anyways

22i disagrees with you.

Fumino was in the bowl since chapter one.

Don't say things you can't prove. It'll come and bite you in the ass.

She was basically a side character, her only romantic chapter before that was the one with the ibara club. Rizu had her kiss and Uruka an endless stream of chapters.

mate, even the japs considered it sub-par, and although this series barely gets fanart sensei's arc still got some while Fumino's arc got almost nothing, and Fumino is the second most popular character so you can't use that as excuse, it was received poorly, no matter how much you deny it

Bloody hell, it's the same Fuminofag who's downplaying Sensei in this thread.
This goes to show that Fuminofags are indeed the biggest shitposters, bar none.

She was the designated main girl since chapter one. That's a fact.

She started the manga jyst caring about her dream and after interacting with others she made her goal to help Rizu and Uruka.

That's not development either. Her views are the same, her personality is the same.

Sure, but at that point she had almost no chapter, less cute ones, she had fun chapters but not cute.

>Nobody called it a masterpiece. Strawman harder.
That's certainly what you make it out to be.
>In your hater's opinion
Not necessarily a hater opinion.
>Don't make me laugh.
The arc got bad reception everywhere.
>Just because you and a loud, obnxious, and vocal group screech at in in a backdrop corner of the world wide net in an anonymous board where not even a quarter of the existing fanbase even care about your forced war and hatepost, doesn't mean most people actually agree with your in reality.
Oh yes, the typical self-victimization that is a tradition for Fuminofags nowadays.
>And you seriously claim you don't hate her and she's your second favorite? Laughable. This is the peak of downplaying and acid smearing. Fumino made a decision and put forth confronting what she is afraid of and have been run away and avoiding for over many years since she was a child. That's a change. Period.
I never said she's my second favorite, but it's funny that Reiji is the one who developed the most from Fumino's arc. Fumino only had to accept him back.
>So you concede she will get one if she wins. That means you don't think she will win. Let me guess, Sensei will win in your eyes.
It would be an endgame arc, not a character arc.
>Keep telling yourself that.
Those are more or less the opinions on the arc. Live with it.

How can her personality be the same when she became more agressive and more vindictive?

I forgot to mention after she got rewritten.

How is an argument over two main heroine's higher standing in meta the same as criticizing and downplaying arcs? Rizu's arc wasn't even out yet in April.

Fuminofags wouldn't have given a shit if the arc didn't give Fumino a lot of screentime and make her look good.

>hey she didn't develop
>shows that she did
>but that doesn't count, she didn't change
>shows that she did change
>lol she was rewritten
Nobody can win this one.

Read it again. It was a complete downplaying of Rizu as a heroine, like Sensei in this thread.

We've been over this. Fumino's sudden change around chapter 20 is not development, it's a personality rewrite.

Interesting, after Rizu's arc some anons were saying that Tsutsui forsake Rizu and Mafuyu was more main heroine than her.

Prove it.

>That's certainly what you make it out to be.
Literally a strawman. It's like that's what you're good at. Although I'm not surprised considering your awesome argumentative ability.
>Not necessarily a hater opinion.
You haven't shown a single reason to believe otherwise, oh so Fumino-is-my-second-favorite-guy.
>The arc got bad reception everywhere.
Prove it.
>typical self-victimization
There's no self-victimizing in that quote. Learn what that term actually means. This is another strawman in a long time of sttrawmans you have churned out so far.
>I never said she's my second favorite
Good backpedal . inb4 that's not me when you fucking type and argue the same.
>It would be an endgame arc, not a character arc.
Still an arc and it would be her arc, Sherlock.
>Live with it.
You can't force me to live in your delusional world.

Because you say so? Look when the anime was airing not a single animeonly fag said that she was rewritten.

It's more jarring in the manga. The Blackmino and Bluemino, and also the Manyuki and Moeyuki jokes originated from the rewrite.

Sorry buddy that ain't him, that's me. Try not to hurt yourself when you inevitably freak out cause you're brain can't comprehend there being more than one person who disagrees with you

A mistake to make so cute, it's too much.

Attached: 20190702_082033.png (706x584, 373K)

They changed, and the joke only exist because they changed to be like the other, Nariyuki stopped being a hardass because someone told him that he is dealing with girls and Fumino got more agressive because she felt left out.

>Literally a strawman. It's like that's what you're good at. Although I'm not surprised considering your awesome argumentative ability.
Likewise, when "gimmick" is your stellar argument, nothing else can even hope to compete.
>You haven't shown a single reason to believe otherwise, oh so Fumino-is-my-second-favorite-guy.
The fact not a single non-Fuminofag liked it or the fact most Fuminofags didn't even try to defend it is telling enough.
>There's no self-victimizing in that quote. Learn what that term actually means. This is another strawman in a long time of sttrawmans you have churned out so far.
Yes there is. The oh so evil haters that harass the poor Fuminofags and it's their job to slander and downplay Fumino everywhere. So trite.
>backpedal
That guy is not even me.
>You can't force me to live in your delusional world.
You can always check the Yea Forums threads when the arc ended, or lurk for 5ch's reactions for it. There's a reason it got a shit ranking, the volume didn't boost the sales and Fumino stagnated both as a character and in popularity. If the arc had truly had a good reception, Fumino's popularity would naturally have been boosted.

dude, I assume you can use pixiv, you can look for yourself, if we both spammed arcs' fanart you would run out of ammo way faster

And it happened suddenly over a couple of chapters, which makes it a rewrite.

Yes user that's development, it didn't came out of nowhere.

This was a good thread. That shitposter got fucking annihilated. Now that we've countered all of his arguments that he always repeats in one thread can we agree to stop replying to his bait?

Seriously, this shit has lasted way too long

Characters don't suddenly change for no apparent reason at the beginning of their stories. It's a rewrite.

Yes it did came out of nowhere and development is called development becajuse it feels gradual and makes sense with what was showed before.
Suddenly swapping personalities between two characters is a literal rewrite and the reason everyone joked about it.

I gave you the reasons, come on user.

You know that Rizu and Mafuyu also changed, right?

I agree. The shitposter's Urukafags obsession was also exposed as not a single Urukafag replied to him for the entire thread yet he was sperging like always. This proves that he has mental issues and these threads are his way of venting his frustrations.

Attached: 1557441017465.png (792x429, 282K)

The final Reddit poll, comprehensive of all the anime has been released, I'll post it in the next thread. Fumino won by the way.

Over the course of the whole manga?
Rizu's "change" focused on learning emotions, so her changing feels incredibly natural in that regard.
Mafuyu, meanwhile, was an ice queen with a huge gap in her domestic life and it took until chapter 102 for her to change properly.

Their changes were gradual and make sense though.