Are you prepared for the worst asspull in manga history?

Are you prepared for the worst asspull in manga history?

Attached: 1562247869857.jpg (1495x1080, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/jYhMHXF
youtube.com/watch?v=vH7rcJ2RWPM
youtube.com/watch?v=X648rkWgVPo
youtube.com/watch?v=m_sJmIQrH54
ww5.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-119/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is Isayama going to salvage this?

Why're people hate Eren so much?

>head falls right into Zeke's hand
>Eren's will is activated
>rumbling commences

Is he OK?

i can't believe eren is fuck dead!

what was the point of making Gabi so fucking based anyway?

by killing him off permanently

We already know shifters can push their consciousness into their bodies. Head loss isn't a big deal for them I'm pretty sure.

O MY TITAN PATHS

I've had the filter on this series for months now

What's been happening?

Is Annie out of the crystal yet?

>cut to black
>Eren wakes up in the first scene of chapter 1
>But now he remembers everything clearly

that's would be extremely painful

Attached: kullannuppu.jpg (414x600, 60K)

for you

by giving gabi an horrible death, i fucking hate her

lmao

i wouldn't even mind it

>I've transferred my consciousness into my penis

the asspull was gabi killing eren in the way that she did. everything that comes after is a consequence of that asspull

OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS was worse.

>competent child soldier shooting a gun with a scope from relatively close range and hitting the target

yeah that's impossible you're right

He crashed the ships of fujoshits and s/u/bhumans

lazy brainlets just call everything an asspull these days, thinking is too hard

>mfw eren is actually dead

Attached: mfw.jpg_large.jpg (239x242, 13K)

yeah sure. an anti tank rifle that's a 1/3 of her weight. straight holding it in the air, looking through a magnifying scope from close range, and firing it at a moving target while upright. she shouldn't even be able to pick it up, let alone aim and fire it. definitely not an asspull, right gabipedo?

How is it the worst asspull? He's just going to be ressurected in path the same way as Zeke.

oh my advancing titan

Regenerates his whole body while his head is still flying.
He will turn to Gabi and tell her she should have aimed for the head. Then he will touch Zeke to start the rumbling.

Nice

It's a fake memory you nigger,

Not gonna lie that would be badass

Only while in titan form

nope. reiner did it when levi stabbed him through the neck in rts

>MC getting new powers is worse than MC most likely surviving getting decapitated
Not really

>Eren actually dies
>Zeke becomes the main character

I have never seen a nip comic kill the mc in the middle of the story

O
MY
NERVES
MOVE MY CONSCIOUSNESS
TO MY CHEST

Attached: file.png (848x459, 284K)

Oh, I don't read the manga or anything just reading all the memes when in the OPs when browsing the catalogue.

Aot never had ass pulls

Attached: isayama .png (1099x595, 1.02M)

I mean...

Attached: O MY SEBEN KUWERKS.png (1739x1300, 835K)

This was an asspull. If Eren does the same again then it's not an asspull because it's already established but Reiner pushing his mind to his ass came from nowhere with no previous suggestions or hints.

Man it has been explained to retards so many times yet retards like you insist on being retards, Levi was used by the author as a mechanism to explain and introduce that shifter characteristic. The whole scenario is to introduce the power. Is not an asspull because the author could've easily made Levi cut Reiner's arm instead had he wanted, Reiner was NOT going to die there regardless.

Yea Forums is fucking stupid i swear

I know that one of the reasons why I dropped the show

This. It's basically a repeat of the nightkings death.

Then why was it introduced to save he life. It comes of as convenient which makes it an asspull.

O MY RUBBER TITAN

Is that Eren? Dropped this around chapter 51, might pick it up again after seeing this.

Because how else would you establish that shifters are REALLY fucking hard to kill regardless of titan form or not. How do you introduce an ability that is basically used as last resort to save your life otherwise retard, of course the scenario had to be made that way. Showing is always better than telling, specially on a visual medium like manga. I repeat Reiner was NOT going to die there regardless.

What's even happening right now? I just recall that Eren went insane and tried to kill everyone at that pompous idiot's speech.

Author needed a situation to present the last resort ability to the readers, and so he made Levi chop Reiner. By your logic, hardening should be an asspull too, or the Female titan calling all the brainless titans, or the current Beast titan ability to transform and control mindless titans, they're all abilities introduced, we 're not aware as readers what the titan's abilities are, we were watching from the Eldians perspective at that time and are just as baffled.

I haven't been keeping up with this, but I remember that he had a super obvious designated love interest asian Mary Sue whose entire existence revolved around him. Did their relationship change dramatically or something? I can't imagine anyone having a fujo or /u/ ship involving either of those characters and actually being delusional enough to expect it to come true unless things changed a lot since I dropped it.

gabbi is terrorist scum and needs to die

Attached: 3445444.jpg (930x444, 119K)

Kamina
Jolyne
Not sure if L counts.

>becuase...just trust me brehs. it's totes fine and genius writing

He basically told his asian waifu that she's a mindless biorobot and should fuck off.

It turns out she's biologically programmed to be servient to whatever family Eren is a part of. Eren then tells her that slaves are gross and so is she.

Neat. I sure wasn't expecting that.

designated love interest is only into him because she's genetically obligated to, and Eren hates slaves
Eren's real waifu is someone who earlier in the series was practically a side character, and he even knocked her up, the funny thing is that she was originally part of a /u/fag ship that had the other half die like a retard so having her hook up with Eren was just adding salt to the wound

Attached: 1559699358424.png (150x150, 52K)

.and fuck off
to his bedroom because it's another fakeout and EM will happen as sure as I'm sitting here.

It's blaring neon lights at all of us

Despite what EHfags tell you, Eren doesn't really have any love interest right now. They meme about the baby but nobody even knows for sure who the father is.

I think I know who you mean. Is it that /u/ ship the one with the blonde girl and the other girl who turned out to be a titan? Which of the two is her new waifu?

How about hackyama not destroy his nape rule and stick to the titan shifts having heightened healing so he can use logic and tactic around it.
instead of HA YOU THOUGHT YOU KILLED ME NOPE I CAN TRANSFER MY CONSCIOUSNESS

Yeah it's that one, the blonde girl is Eren's waifu now and the Titan girl killed herself which makes the /u/fags mad

Imagine using shifters as a plot device.

Attached: complex.png (200x271, 68K)

So you're basically saying that you don't like the ability and that's your basis for calling it an ass pull? That's an entirely different matter called opinion, you're free to have it, but call things by their name and don't pretend to be retarded, Yea Forums is starting to make a mistake where everyone thinks it's funny to pretend to be retarded, but sooner or later real retarded people will flood your thread and board thinking they're in good company.
Although honestly seeing the state of the current SnK threads it might be too late. You're in for the Yea Forums ending.

Abilities don't come off as asspulls when they don't show up at the nick of time.or turned the tide of the fight or even. Hardening is acceptable because it was already shown that annie was a better fighter than eren so she would have won anyway.

imagine the Olympic level gymnastics to defend bullshit and call it good

Attached: 0d8fd3e2b1fc2c0f84d4da5ddc0b744ebce400aa0492419efd32f8772ef35d38_1.jpg (640x592, 71K)

And Reiner would not have died anyway, also the yell that attracts titans was introduced as last resort by Annie when they had her checkmate, we as readers go along the ride discovering the abilities because we're ignorant about the shifters and the world. That's how it's always been.

That's where it's different hardening only allowed Annie to win the fight faster.she wasn't on the ropes suddenly reveal and then won. Annie was shown in her first titan appears to have some control over titans.The scream on showed how she did it. Reiner transfer was shown when he should have died.It's an asspull

>Gabi! Gabi!
>Are you listing to me?
>You have inherited my power as planned
>here is what you need to do
>Fight! Fight!

Attack on Kino indeed.

Attached: 5LYzTBVoS196gvYvw3zjwAg0l3FyBJAQyYU5WvwnXVk.jpg (1015x1016, 410K)

The yell isn't even strange, though. It's perfectly natural for predators to be attracted to the noises of their prey. It's as much of an "asspull" as Erwin gathering a horde of titans.

It's not an asspull if it's been established before.

>That's where it's different hardening only allowed Annie to win the fight faster.she wasn't on the ropes suddenly reveal and then won.
Actually, she was getting overwhelmed by Eren's superior strength. She only got through thanks to the hardening.

>Eren speedruns through the plot

Is Gabi best girl?

It's not an anti-tank rifle, it's an anti-titan rifle. It's probably calibrated for medium-to-close range.

Fake memory for sure. Eren and Zeke touched and Eren made people have fake memories.

My point is that if you want to introduce something like the consciousness transfer you have to set up through foreshadowing or Riener could have blatantly told us. That's better than introducing it at the last minute.

I haven't read the last 10 chapters, do I miss anything important?

Yes, now and forever.

I thought it was strange but that's me so we can disagree.

IIRC hardening saved her nape from getting cut first, and in her fight with Eren, the attack titan was overwhelming her.

I think that showing is better than telling that's my preference, that instance works as introduction to today's case where Eren's head is flying, just as Annie's scream worked as introduction for the current Beast titan's scream, somewhat. I not for a second thought Reiner was simply going to die as soon as he popped out of that wall.

If you think about it, it's always been a part of what shifters do. They don't just piolet their titans from inside the nape, they control them as though it's their own bodies. In some respect that must mean their consciousness is partly in the titan itself. This goes double for pure titans, who have no human form to speak of.

Plus, PATHS and all. We've known for a long time that a person's consciousness isn't something that's truely tied to their physical human body.

O

TL when?

They seemed even the only thing hardening achieved as destroying eren's jaw. It didn't win her the fight.

I'm sorry to inform you all but this is real.

No one's ever really gone

>Eren doesn't really have any love interest right now
Well yeah, because he is fucking dead

He isn't

Bros Gabi really did kill the night king holy shit

>IIRC hardening saved her nape from getting cut first, and in her fight with Eren, the attack titan was overwhelming her.
Completely forgot about that.Then hardening would be an asspull.

Kamina wasn't the MC.

>Merely Pretending

Haven't followed this for 3 years or more.
Did Eren ever get together with Mikasa?

No

Yes

It could be something like Erens head is still a little bit alive and as his head lands on Zeke's hand Eren will activate the coordinate bringing his entire body back alive.

It's a good way to show how powerful the coordinate is.

>O MY TRANSFER OF CONSCIOUSNESS
Shiiieeet, we Cyberpunk now

Im sure he transferred his consciousness

No, he fucked historia, he doesn't see mikasa in that way

Because he triggers fujos and /u/, only a few hysterics write like 50 posts each one

What asspull?
Titans and shifters can regenerate their heads, this has been well established. Consciousness shifting has nothing to do with surviving a decapitation, it has to do with preserving your memories within the brain of your titan. Eren doesn’t need an asspull to live from decapitation.
This is all assuming he doesn’t stay dead though, which is totally possible. Once Eren’s POV is revealed, a lot of the mystery is gone from the story. He could stay dead and have his intentions revealed through memories like Grisha.

Hasn't even used his quirks, hell he isn't even featured in the last 20 fucking chapters but somehow its worse. Kill yourself stealth Clovershill shitposter.

2 ERENS WILL BE BORN FROM THIS

>gets isekai‘d into his own story
possible

Gabi, my daughterwife, killed Sasha, my sisterwife.

He impregnated Hisu

O MY LOLI SUPERSOLDIER FIRING A 15KG ANTI-TANK RIFLE WITHOUT SUPPORT

Attached: 1538827093964.jpg (1484x1080, 582K)

Also, there's the goddess playing a role in all of this. Don't see why she would go out of her way to revive Zeke but not Eren.

Why the fuck is Maggath in and out of Pieck's Cart constatly in this chapter? Lots of incosistency.

this is honestly the only way Isayama could pull off Eren's death
I wouldn't mind it being a 'non-death' as long as Eren doesn't instantly regenerate without any consequences
Its stuff like this that may make or break SnK's status as a 'masterpiece'

Shingeki no Kyoujin is an amalgamation of the absolute worst aspects of battle shounen like DBZ and pseudo-psychological seinen like [insert eva-clone Mecha anime here].
Change my mind, faggots.

Maybe

It's not an anti-tank rifle, it's an anti-titan rifle.

>Eren gives his dad a quick rundown then eats him early
>Eren speedrun sidehops to smiling titan
>Reiner devoured in minutes (probably has Dina eat him)
>Bert and Annie located soon after
>Ymir located and told not to be a retard

He made the blonde """lesbian"""" pregnant and also told mikasa to fuck off

and hitting a running man in the neck

kino as fuck

Isn't this the bitch that killed potatoes or am I being retarded? Why didn't they kill the kids yet

These old fashioned AT rifles are more in ballpark of 17-25kg
That thing might weigh half as much as the girl firing it

LOOKS LIKE KINO'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Attached: 1556750975322.jpg (1800x1054, 496K)

There are ways of introducing the shifting of organ functions before that ability is critically important.

>Eren waits for BRA at the gate and eats them

>eren transfers his consciousness into his penis
>reiner transfers into his asshole
I like where this is going

So Isayama is just making fun of Reiner now, right?

Gabi Sue can do every thing

>he thinks Reiner not dying was important
He exists to suffer eternally.

Same thing happened to Reiner and he survived, fucking dumbasses

>so many possibilities for kino

This is quite understandable, tho

Which is exactly what was done with Reiner, again he WASNT going to die there, you would be an idiot to think so. The ability will most likely be important in the next chapter

She's just a kid, we can't just kill her. Doesn't matter that she's a raging psycho with a killcount and no restrain to murder us island devils

LOL

I like Eren.
But I hate Zeke and the shitty plot-armor Isayama gives to characters

based GODbi

>Gabi kills Eren
Holy fuck seriously what's wrong with Isayama, why does he make this manga more and more irritating?

Death note?

This is it isn't it.

Attached: 1561855941059.png (667x663, 641K)

yep, this is literally fucking gold
and I'll be disappointed as hell when what actually happens isn't naerly as interesting as this

>Jolyne
>Middle of the story
user..

What special purpose will Annie serve? Why keep her on ice for so long?

Attached: 1497699495903.jpg (900x1400, 879K)

Gabi is more of a plot device than a character

NO

Because he's a decent main character

Because Isayama is a hack

this but unironically
the head is headed straight towards his hand

That was fucking infuriating and insulting as everyone was looking for that fight and expected Shinsou to kick ass after so much build-up.

Attached: 1548885583661.png (270x321, 21K)

>got to get back
>back to the past

Attached: titan eren.jpg (660x486, 38K)

Characters with good intentions:
>Eren
>Zeke
>Armin
>Reiner
>SC
>Louise
>Onkayonpon
>Falco

Characters with bad intentions:
>Hizaru
>Magath/Marley
>Karl the cuck
>Floch

Attached: 374624624.png (860x268, 156K)

This isn't the middle of SnK you retard, there is even an exhibition about this being the last few chapters

I'm not saying I expected Reiner to just die like that. Just that the whiplash of being informed of such a useful ability just like that was jarring. It would have been helped if the those not in the know were given an opportunity to discuss it at some point. Basically
>He can do that?
vs
>Good thing I/you can do that
There's not really a chance to talk about it besides Levi's bewilderment when it happens.

>AAAAHHHHHH NOOO PANTS SAVE MEEEEEEEE

>cut to black
>Eren wakes up in the first scene of chapter 1
>But now he remembers everything clearly
This... would actually be pretty fucking cool to see.

One Titan has to stay behind for Historia to eat while Eren gobbles up anyone who stands against him

Magath is in the right

Itll be revealed that Titan AIDS can be halted through crystallization

Nah, he just wants Marleyan supremacy worldwirde.

what's so bad about that

Fair enough user, we disagree, at the moment i thought that Reiner was going to be alive, for me it was a matter of how honestly.

It's safe to say that he's forgotten about Annie

He has bits everywhere now

CHADGABI DESTROY EREN

What? He literally wanted Marley to stop its self-destructive march towards war.

Eren's brain magically splatters to her crystal allowing him to regain his strength and body through the power of love.

>In the previous chapters, Eren loses his legs, including most of his pants and shoes
>now he has pants and shoes
EXPLAIN THIS

Attached: 040___1561664086.png (1063x1600, 2.43M)

>EREN/ZEKE DECAPITATION BASEBALL SOON :)

Attached: baseballl.png (421x389, 121K)

I don't know, Isayama did a terrible job on worldbuilding post-basement. We don't know who the other nations on the world are and who is actually in charge of Marley, or how Eldians actually treated the Marleyans.

Thanks to that i don't feel sympathy for Marley at all, only for the warriors.

He wants to give up on the titans because he sees they're entering a new age of war. He's still a Marleyan warmongerer.

>AAAAAAAHHHH PANTS PLEASE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

>Shinsou to kick ass after so much build-up.
>kick ass
I don't think anyone reasonable enough was expecting him to kick ass.

imgur.com/a/jYhMHXF

GET A LOAD OF THIS YOU FUCKS

AMJC all changed to the same outfit in the cuck cage

Reminder that if you're bothered by the pants thing you're literaly autistic. And if you actually think this is some kind of relevant plot point you've got asperger.

sweet

Am I the only who laughed when Zeke screamed?

What a great chapter honestly.

Attached: Kruger.png (350x350, 113K)

Broo... :'(

Attached: GYwPfCA_d.jpg (640x938, 136K)

All Just a Dream

>worst asspull in manga history
Nothing can't beat "because it's Erza"

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF REINER

Attached: fI1xkbG.jpg (894x1300, 662K)

This
>Zeke catches the head like a baseball
>rumbling starts, only Shigashina titans awaken
>Zeke dies, colossals go berserk
>rest of the manga is someone carrying head to Historia to fix the shitshow

>Punished everyone: The Chapter
Everyone gets the taste of that sweet sweet suffering

>Turned into an Aussie shitposter

Attached: A93497AA-3438-418F-BB60-5C04AD85499F.jpg (388x891, 187K)

Attached: dARYijH.jpg (888x1300, 780K)

That would be a shitty way to end the manga

When will Reiner's suffering end?

>Tried to become a hero with his ignorant delusions.
>Tried to emulate a real hero, Marcel, but didn't perform heroic acts at all. He killed people, thousands of them.
>Fails his mission and contemplates suicide because his entire life was a lie and he was stuck
>Only thing he cared about where his friends and Gabi/Falco, so he tries to do everything in his power to save them.
>Fails again and now the younger brother of Marcel dies for him.

Isayama doesn't know how to end the manga anymore and what to do with Historia or Annie in the crystal or Eren having to eat Armin at some point, voila, lets kill Eren while not explaining any other thing and lets start a New Game+ mode for Eren where thanks to paths he will have all previous knowledge about everything and now he will make speedy correct choices to get a good end for every person on their side, by having future knowledge he converts BRA on their side and all of them attack Marley next to ally with Zeke and Marley shifters.

>Eren's real waifu is someone who earlier in the series was practically a side character,
you literally made this up, but don't let me stop your shipfagging and autism

Attached: 1552980140151.gif (263x368, 1.2M)

The fact that they didn't immediately kill Gabi is the dumbest thing to ever happen

JUST DIE ALREADY

Attached: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (752x1080, 176K)

THANKS

>mankasa let this roam free

>the PATH hit Falco like lightning
What a great page

Attached: GYwPfCA.jpg (887x1300, 736K)

>blacks out
>cut to chapter 1
>youtube.com/watch?v=vH7rcJ2RWPM

absolutely

Attached: 1562243287398.jpg (409x409, 39K)

FUCK ZEKE

The warriors (cucked eldians) deserve everything that happens to them.

Attached: absolutly.jpg (575x623, 48K)

this. i understand they are sympathetic but i still want to see the yaeger bros crush all there fucking heads in

REZERO 2.0 SOON

Attached: 1.png (674x595, 383K)

*was in

Attached: 1539261110786.jpg (527x502, 154K)

he was

Now I'm depressed because I know it won't happen.

Attached: 1560349170503.jpg (720x709, 36K)

Reiner is such a bitch. If he wants to die so much just let Eren eat him.

Well current Mikasa has short hair so it fits, also what if whole todays chapter is Eren own flashback to failed route? Next chapter could jump to current Eren remembering that route and what happened in it to change events.

Attached: 1496766351596 666.jpg (500x558, 73K)

I expected Eren to be more OP with the warhammer titan

I can forgive this if she has a dislocated shoulder or broken arm/clavicle in the next chapter

He did a lot to hold them all off singlehandedly for so long

whats happen to falco?

Attached: uG9dBvW.jpg (894x1300, 783K)

>Actually, she was getting overwhelmed by Eren's superior strength. She only got through thanks to the hardening.
Eren lost straight up two times against Annie, she literally kicked his shit in in both battles. And no don't fucking reference the filler anime fight. Eren was never close in beating Annie.

>Pieck: "S-Stop fighting y-you lost"
But if Mikasa doesn't fight she can't win, if not for Eren, then for herself. Pieck just hit rock-bottom for me.

Attached: PB0Seb6.jpg (894x1300, 683K)

Zeke turned him into a titan

The Warriors have always been pathetic. They look up to Reiner for gods sake

Such a fucking shit chapter.Dropping this manga entirely.

I think it's more retarded why the story is literally bending for her and putting her in those situations. Like, why the fuck is she there? How does everything fall into place like that?

>she uses the rifle that was next to Colts body
>where the titan generation was hot enough to melt half of Colt
>somehow all the ammo didn't cook off
>somehow the rifle wasn't deformed to the point of being unuseable
>somehow Gabi could use it like a minute later without burning herself

Attached: 1523319044083.png (422x362, 207K)

Isayama is a hack

It was a titan's rifle, not a people rifle.
Eren is perfectly fine.

so colt is dead?

Fags
Fags I think I got it.
The reason why Mikasa gets her headaches is simply because the Ackerman trait is to resist the founder's will/commands.
If so, then every time Mikasa got a headache in the Manga is a time when the current founder (Eren) issued a certain command.
Which could lead to the time loop theory (which I absolutely loathe) but it could be substituted with him sending his commands via P A T H S after all that shit transcends time and space no?

See you next month.

*Koff*

why connie and jean save eren?

PLEASE ISAYAMA

Yes, at least until PATHS

Based Isayama promoting family values once more

>Wakes up with memories
"Finally, it is time to.. Attack On Titan"

Because Jean wants to suck Eren's cock and Connie wants to use him for a punching bag

He has pants now. It's a warhammer titan fake.

Not that surviving that would be an asspull, did you already forget Reiner regenerating his blown up head?

He's the lesser evil I guess.
Also a friend.

he's a brocon

>he still reads/watches Attack on Shit
Why do you hate yourself?

Attached: 1267635656365.jpg (1068x600, 74K)

>Colt comforting his little brother

Attached: 743574657.png (400x388, 137K)

>lesser evil
>major cause of all this

he can just walk it off

Attached: toasty colt.jpg (565x501, 94K)

>Colt comforting his little brother

Attached: 1516879399555.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>Onii-chan, touch me!
>OH NONONON-

Attached: 7FAF0E4A-6D47-435F-B9A1-D36D0D591573.jpg (1012x1378, 465K)

>He has pants now. It's a warhammer titan fake.
It's not connected by any visable cord anywhere.
Theory about this being Eren failed path route he sends back to current short pant Eren seems more correct.
Whole chapter is just Eren future memory, in real one he won't allow Falco to get titanised.

It was bound to happen anyway within the next 50 years. All Eren did was acquire the means to defend their island.

What are the odds that was just a WH resin fake?

Eren's plan is much more reasonable than bro what if we just talk

Why didn't Eren want Zeke to activate the titans?

Attached: NsM6fB1.jpg (894x1300, 745K)

And still better than dying by the marleyan infantry.

It was a sad chapter for all the otoutos out there.

that's colt talking

Why didn't a founder titan just turn all the Eldians into Gigachads?

>dude connecting with others can be hard but it's still worth it
>muh highschool psychology
>escapism bad
>get in your flesh mech and don't run away

"Attack on, Titan!"

ayy that's it mane

50/50. I hope it is. I want to see Reiner and the warriors despair

It's Eren in the top bubble, and Colt in the bottom one. It was a coincidence that Colt was telling Zeke to wait at the same time.

Is Yea Forums really gay?
No one cried when Sasha died, no one cried when littlre sister was eaten by dogs.
Now suddenly some cheap brotherly scene is so sad or Porco sacrifice is so chad while many characters did the same before?
Gay hypocrites.

>No one cried when Sasha died, no one cried when littlre sister was eaten by dogs.
Why do you turn my thread into a den of lies?

I think it's him both times since he was approaching while shouting

Are you retarded? We're laughing.

Only 8 chapters left, so is possible to Eren die right now

What sounds the most reasonable to you guys?

1) Eldia/Paradis destroying the Marleyan military to buy time to catch up to the rest of world.
2) Changing the body structures of all Eldians so that no more can be born, but leaving them alone.
3) Hiding the Eldians within the walls without any knowledge of the human world to atone for their sins untill the enemy decides to kill them.
4) Exterminating all Eldians.

>OMG EREN "DIED"!!!

This shit is a perfect example of why I dislike SnK. It's too reliant on ebin PLOT TWISTS and shock-value to be well written. You can pick out nearly any chapter in the entire manga and find some off the walls radical ramped up nonsense to keep the fujos talking about it.

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

>Eren's head falls in Zeke's hand.
>MUH PATHS
>Ymir connects to Eren via Zeke's pre-established contact
>Ymir and Zeke reach a pact; she sacrifices Zeke to heal Eren back to life
>Eren is now fused with Zeke's Beast titan AND royal blood
>He's now fully self sufficient in both his need for a Coordinate catalyst and assimilation of yet another titan power
>MUH PATHS
>Eren discovered further information about titan mythos
>WHO IS YMIR AND WHAT DOES SHE DO
>queue cliffhanger

What do you think?

>cuts to black
>wake up
>Hey you! You're finally awake.

You just can't take Sashas death serious, she gets oneshotted outta nowhere by the flying Sue and her last words were fucking "Meat"

>1) Eldia/Paradis destroying the Marleyan military to buy time to catch up to the rest of world.
This

isnt it weird how eren has the same expression throughout the chapter? from this shot all the way to the end, mouth open with teeth showing? like a puppet

We have 1 more season left for the manga to end.

I'm pretty sure it's Eren in the top one and he's raising his hand as if to say "Don't do it!" Eren might still be intending to betray Zeke somehow.

Historia becomes royal titan by eating founder, she does what First King wanted and protects the island from the world by making a dome from collossals, the end, now kids born inside are truly free.

Isayama probably just forgot about the pants let's be real

Gabi is by far the most annoying character. Everything just falls in place for her. What was Isayama thinking?

I miss CHAD Reiner

Attached: 938490839084390.jpg (680x762, 66K)

>says that while posting Tryhardgelion
lmao

why doesn't armong transform?

This guy is so irredeemable holy shit.

Attached: CSW0H6P.jpg (883x1300, 565K)

why is misaka shooting at eren

>Grisha reading this chapter

Attached: 6843468735.png (487x424, 161K)

it's colt user

Why did Galliard get memories in that exact moment though?
Also where did Gabo come up with the horse?

The anime might rectify that mistake if/when they get around to it in 2044.

Eren has 100% his own agenda but I don't see why he would possibly care about falco beyond pity which would be out of place here

>tfw King Cuck will get involved if a Royal has the founder creating the dumb situation we have now

he has second brain like godzilla

No, it's Colt user. I know it seems confusing but it's Colt running towards him screaming "stop"

"Shit happens, bro."

What he's supposed to do? The colossal is a sitting duck in situations like these

Eren will transform and reattach his head through the will of the Attack Titan

in his ass of course, it was foreshadowed before

Why didn't Reiner and Porco exchange memories the last time they connected with each-other during the last battle? What made this time different?

link to mango pls

Being a sitting duck and taking part the attention is a good start.

if that was the case eren would've experience it already the first time he made contact with royal blood titan

>Mr.Zeke we're cucked Eldians attacking this Island and there's currently a battle going on but please wait a bit so my little brother can live
They deserved it

why arent you idiots hiding these images with a spoiler tag? i swear to god every time theres a new chapter you retards always do this shit

Why don’t they shoot Armin to the sky and he can transform up there and then kill everyone by crushing them when he falls?

>Eren wakes up with all his memory
>hears galloping
>opens his eyes
>sees youtube.com/watch?v=X648rkWgVPo

Ctrl+F + ".com" will give you the link.

imgur.com/a/jYhMHXF

Reading as we speak, sorry for imgur.

It's both, user.
First is Eren, Colt just screams it after.

This whole thing is taking place in the spawn of a few minutes and everyone is just trying to rush the brothers they wouldn't give a shit about the colossal looking at them from the distance

Are Eren and Zeke working together now? I thought he wanted to kill Zeke when I took a break from the series.

what happens when zeke catches erens head

stay mad

Attached: 1562229435254.png (500x601, 161K)

Where did the horse come from? When did Pieck make another titan and strap the gun back on?

You misread my post. King Cuck's retarded mentality takes hold over any royal who has the founding titan so for someone to actually use it for themselves they need another guy with the founder and a royal.

They are both Colt retard

Why zoomers like to self insert as man eating titan jews?

rumble time

But literally how else would it have been introduced. When was there ever a time that an ability like that would have useful besides when the shifter was on the verge of death

No.
First bubble is Eren.
It's not a scream bubble like Colt's.

Thus begins a new debate.

Eren is just using him as a way to advance his goal of marley genocide and if need be the the entire world

This is such a Kino idea but why would Eren remember stuff NOW when he should be in the loop for several times?

Zeke just wanted to be loved.

Attached: 648746873.png (474x495, 159K)

Hopeful thinking (more like retard thinking lol).

>pieck's new titan
>eren's trouser leg
So many plotholes with this chapter, it seems.

>It's both, user.
>First is Eren, Colt just screams it after.
Use your eyes probably dipshit>Colt: "Wait"
>Eren, Reiner, and Zeke react to that
>You can literally see all three of them pause when Colt screams
>Colt: "please wait"
don't be a brainlet user

That's what makes me think it's a vision of a different possible Path. A lot of things don't add up with the previous chapter.

That dead Eren is a warhammer clone

>eren work hard to become a better titan
>gabi dude to her period she can hold and shoot a anti titan rife without being launched back from recoil

shouldn't have picked a tavern wench to breed and raise a potential revolutionary

Attached: incel vs roastie.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>what happens when zeke catches erens head

youtube.com/watch?v=m_sJmIQrH54

He is a fuckup.

Why did titanFalco stop trying to bite Reiner?

Very hopeful but it's a great idea. Haven't read muvluv but if there's something similar in it like that it might be more likely to happen

good thing he practiced playing catch with his bro.

now he can catch his head all the easier

Attached: 553ab75d1ea4bc5e5cb0bb89cf07a3636939613a_hq.jpg (904x1024, 98K)

Tasted like fucking metal

Grisha did nothing wrong. Zeke is truly the descendant of Karl the Cuck

He sensed he’d inherit his suicidal tendencies, which porco doesn’t have. It’s like having a choice between gasoline and water

Look closer, user.
>Eren says wait and holds out his hand
>Reiner reacts by *looking down at Eren*
>Colt screams WAIT!
>Everyone reacts to him for the first time

Eren being a shifter was one of the worst parts of this gay manga. At least Isayama actually likes Reiner and Gabi.

Mark my words:
Eren's head will sprout a new body in mid air, although due being a rushed job it'll only be a body the size of a toddler. That cute little bobble head Eren will then land gracefully on his feet, regain his balance, and dash towards Zeke, activating the rumbling by touching his brothers hand with his stubby teeny tiny hand.

It just seemed so convenient he went for Porco as soon as he saw it

There was an easier target. Reiner had his nape hardened and was about to release it but he was too late.

Because he sensed Porco.

>Brainwashed his kid from a young
>Forced him into the military at AGE FUCKING 6
>Never loved Zeke, only saw him as the saviour of Eldia while Zeke just wanted love from Grisha
>Grisha's reckless behaviour was going to get his entire family killed

Fuck Grisha.

Ah, I take back my words, I didn't pay attention to titan Eren. I concede on this, you have a point.

>established back in Clash that Zeke doesn't hav full control
>he's gravely injured

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1234.jpg (180x216, 9K)

Well, at least Pixis died doing what he loved

Attached: RA0H2BG.png (875x1300, 1.05M)

I mean some inconsistency is understandable, but there's a lot of weird and awkward shit going on this chapter. Is Isayama just overworked or is something going on?

OMOI DASEBA HARUKA HARUKAAAA

Attached: 1561966569182.png (149x366, 104K)

So muv luv?

What about the ellipsis?
Why is it there if not to show Eren's reaction to Sieg's intentions? Why would he be shown with a ellipsis bubble before listening to Colt?
Because he is not, he sees that Sieg is about to scream and doesn't want that.
Holy shit you people amaze me with you retarded reading skills sometimes.
That or you're baiting, I don't know anymore with these threads.

>from a distance
Why does it have to be from a distance?
Them all trying to rush the brothers is another reason for him to transform and do something instead of being a mediocre scout.

This is not some inconsistency. That would be Eren missing his shoes but having pants. But he literally also has his shoes. It's odd.

Its the end though.

Zeke's face looks so devastated and sad. Do you think he is more upset that his little bro is dead or because he can't euthanize his people?

Attached: 20190704_175212.jpg (910x1482, 770K)

Pixis could eat someone. There are plently of shifters around. Hopefully it's Armong

What if they pull a [MUH PATHS] and all this is just a peak into a possible outcome?

Attached: p.jpg (700x775, 79K)

see

I really liked him but it seems no one gave a shit about him

With Pixis and Nile now Titans and Magath presumably dead by Thunder Spear, Eldia and Marley at this point have both lost the entirety of its upper-level military leadership. Everyone's playing it by ear now.

Eren sends his mind further in time to another founder, he takes over Frieda body in her fight against Grisha, this time with his experience she won, Ellen entity is not affected by First King rule now, and she makes everything right. And Isayama gets his female MC for last chapters of the manga like he always wanted.

Fucking speedreaders.

not cool to make this the OP pic bro. if you were scrolling the catalog RIP

>Them all trying to rush the brothers is another reason for him to transform and do something instead of being a mediocre scout.
He knows Eren is right about Bert and while he can usually control himself Bert would assume command because of his pals being there

>R-Reiner? W-What are you staring at!?

Attached: 1562273278329.jpg (640x604, 55K)

Damn, that shot from the last chapter really fucked up big bro zeke.
A month ago it looked like it only took out his arm and maybe grazed his back, but that shot completely deleted his entire back.
Shifter regeneration is strong and all that jazz, but still: How the fuck is he even alive?

because if he transforms before reaching them he can't move fast enough and there was not enough time for him to run there and transform

Ymir fixed him up in the Paths

Is the translation out, can someone spoonfeed me, I don't lurk SnK threads?

That’s not funny.

There's link in this thread. Stop being a fag

he only remembered bits and pieces (like Mikasa cutting her hair) after waking up like from a deam

Attached: x21.png (1040x1600, 299K)

disgusting

Attached: 1560995830298.jpg (700x888, 262K)

>sooner or later real retarded people will flood your thread and board thinking they're in good company
This happened 5 years ago. I'm surprised you hadn't noticed.

Yeah I can see that happening

Attached: erensnewbody.png (123x198, 67K)

It's pretty obvious how this will end. Shingeki no Kyojin's™ will will let Eren use the founder as if he was a Royal.

>Reiner has lived through 4 generations of Jaw Titans
>all of them to keep Reiner alive
POTTERY
JUST POTTERY

How many more chapters

The Attack Titan has been completely worthless the whole manga

>middle of the story

Attached: hnng.png (152x423, 88K)

11 probably. 2 more volumes.

Somebody post the last page with Zeke wearing the catcher's mitt

Attached: 1562054648496.jpg (255x278, 37K)

>I just had a mighty long dream, ya see... but somehow, I seem to be able to remember every minute detail of it...
>Eren, what's wrong? Why are you so enraged?

She's just a child in the end, she knows it and that's what makes her so effective
Remember when she pretended to be a civilian before throwing a bomb at enemy soldiers? She knows her privilege

Attached: 1562273361163.png (1495x1080, 945K)

fuck now im mad we wont get this

Why would he be crying?

ISAYAMA HIRE THIS MAN

Because he failed to activate the rumbling.

>before reaching them
>not enough time
Why do you keep going on about this?
He's fighting Pieck. Jean and Baldie are fighting Reiner. He could've gotten wherever he wanted on time. No need for distance.

based and thanks, user

>ripping off all you need is kill/edge of tomorrow
We'll have something better

his last death was in some sad circumstances, this Eren will undress as his first action

>Reiner: "yes, I can die finally"
>Fate: "LOL , no"

>eren sidehopping and glitching through walls, speedrunning the whole show

please Isayama

Attached: D1WnloQXcAA5KI4.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

>Kills BertTOLD and Similing Titan right away
FUND IT

Some of you are alright. Stay out of Shiganshina today.

So eren will now go back in the past?

So Zeke was saved by the spirit of ymir or something? Why would whatever that was intervene so randomly

To play the shitty games that suck ass.

This whole chapter is weird

Oh dear

Attached: 1559326540751.jpg (318x369, 51K)

>Isayama goes through the story again so Berserk mode can be canon

Attached: IMG_20190705_002302.jpg (728x852, 54K)

>Eren runs back home
>"Mom, go to the boat right now."
>"Dad, I know about the Attack Titan."
>"Mikasa, I've always hated you."

I think the issue here is for the finale to take place not a single shifter can actually be killed during the battle, they can be consumed yes but no straight up killed it seems the way the writing is going.

Eren's head looks like it's spinning like a Beyblade.

Killing a shifter means losing the power. Killing them is stupid and also very fucking difficult.

what's the symbolizing here?

Attached: 1561936023890.png (1365x1426, 2.6M)

>Let's get this shit over already, bro

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-184437_Chrome.jpg (1932x976, 713K)

Attached: so it is written.png (842x1423, 1.26M)

Attached: so it is written (1).png (842x1423, 1.26M)

Isn't it possible that there's Ereh influence over some weird bugs in this chapter?
Like the moment Galliard received that memory and was compelled to sacrifice himself to prove he was better than Reiner.
In the panel preceding that there was a slight lightning flash when Reiner and Galliard touched, Ereh was stuck in their grasp.
We all know the likelihood of memory transfer is heightened between family members or when there's a royal titan nearby, or when a founder willingly decides to communicate a certain information (like Ereh sending the "if you wanna save Mikasa and Armin" line back) to another Eldian.
Something else was fishy about the chapter, is when Eren extended his titan hand as if prompting Zeke to delay his scream, coincidentally Colt comes into the picture at that moment. Maybe Ereh knew that he had to get Gabo and co out of the vicinity for him to make the connection?

Idk the more I'm siding with the time loop theory

Don't tell us Sasha fans that. Fuck this comic. YES I SAID COMIC.

He's going to fuck a seashell.

Hey guys, there is any shit traduction of the chapter I can read? I can't wait anymore.

No sorry.

>Traduction

HON HON HON HON

Casses toi

Gabi somehow transforms and puts Eren inside her. Eren emerges and is reborn. It was all according to his keikaku or resetting his 13 year limit. He then leaves the battlefield and fucks Hisu in all 3 holes.

Gantz granted, everyone died in the beginning and multiple times throughout the series

How did King Cuck manage to impose his will on any royal who receives the Founding Titan, anyway?
All I can figure is that it's either:
A. The collective memory of every past Eldian king that causes it.
B. He somehow got in contact with loli Ymir and received the ability to pass down his will from her.

Just your generic contrarians.

SnK got popular again recently, mostly thanks to GoT finale sucking ass.

>Marcel dies to protect Reiner
>Ymir dies to protect Reiner
>Pork dies to protect Reiner
Are all Jaw Titans fated to an hero for Reiner’s sake? Whose to say Falco won’t immediately die next chapter defending him from JC?

>uncucks himself by not having Ymir meet Historia

Dragon Ball Z
Shaman King
It happens all the time in Shounenshit like this

Maybe he just used the founding titan power on all the royals and had the order activates while they're still absorbing it?

Fr though...
What if chadren and chadke already touched hands and what we're seeing is the version of the manipulated memories the enemies have?

>Whose to say Falco won’t immediately die next chapter defending him from JC?
>Reiner suffers even more
As long as Reiner wants to die, he won't. Not even the curse will kill him.

Warrior cucks gaping asshole after servicing their Marleyan masters.

As someone who read through that part up to the current chapters concurrently recently without the artificial hype or buildup of waiting month to month for each part, I can say I still did not give a shit about Shinsou and knew that he'd get btfo and disappear from the manga again after that arc was over from the start, him being used as a plot device to give Deku a powerup was the best outcome for him.

>chapter 120 begins with Erwin sitting at a desk, staring at the reader
>"so you say... are enemies are not the titans?"
>next panel shows him speaking to a younger, mid-training Eren

It isn't an asspull if they already established Reiner surviving a similar thing.

He just keeps moving forward.

So many series would be cool to see going New Game +

>imgur.com/a/jYhMHXF

>chapter 120 is snk meets groundhog day with a montage of Eren fucking up in different ways and having to start again

Please Isayama it would be absolute kino.

MY BRAIN WILL CONNECT TO MY ASSHOLE

YEEEEEEEYAAAAAA FUCK YOU REINER I CAN DO IT TOOOOOOOO

Attached: reiner-braun-asspull.jpg (657x1024, 118K)

Who cares? Fuck him

Probably the latter sadly. I like Zeke as a character a lot, but he is a little bit of a shitter.

This is the best outcome that will never happen

AAAAAA YOU FUCK IM NOT EVEN DONE READ THE CHAPTER AND I GOT SPOILED CUUUUUUUNT I HATE THIS SITE

fucking kino....

>Attack on Titan Any% freedom path NG+ Glitchless

Attached: 1546397174249.png (429x532, 117K)

He wasn't. It starts with Simon and it's told from Simon's perspective.

I'm so not ready, we're witnessing a change in the history of manga

>Zeke catches the head like a baseball
I really hope we get to see that at least

DBZ seriously doesn't count.

I can't even tell what sounds legitimately possible or just retarded anymore, I'm really scared

Not a comic but LoGH.

>when Eren extended his titan hand as if prompting Zeke to delay his scream
His face was shocked when Zeke said he's screaming as well. He's probably not ready but the plan is too fucked by now

the ability is critically important now, no one gives a fuck about Reiner. Also, by design it's not an ability that would be used until being in mortal danger.

L is a main character, but he's not THE main character
It's like if FMA killed off Scar early on or even Roy

unless time travel happens, I think whatever her plot point was got dropped

Chadren will survive

Attached: 1550066423.png (281x283, 74K)

O MY REGENERATING HEAD

>Nii-chan, matte yo!!!

Attached: F1B95462-ECAC-4FCD-A216-8F79A0433168.jpg (455x489, 122K)

BRUH that shit would unironically be kinda cash desu. Even better if its explained by him doing some long term Chronos type bullshit.

Attached: katana-zero-featured-image-e1555533208690-1620x800.png (1620x800, 616K)

Ten SnK threads are active right now. Yikes

Attached: PATHS.png (652x715, 246K)

So it's Eren speedrunning the series?

>zeke gets cut in half
>loli of the paths saves him
>eren gets cut in half from the neck
I wonder what will save him

Maybe he did something wrong in the previous loops that he'll fix now

>Eren dabs in to Frieda's ascension ceremony and gobbles her up
>Crushes the other Reiss losers, grabs Rod and bails
>Makes contact with Hange, Levi, and Erwin to stage the coup
>Injects Rod with titan serum and makes him a four meter titan to carry around like a baby just in case Armored Dina isn't around
>Instant coordinate with lil Rod

>Also, alternatively, he can eat Uri before Frieda does, and keep Frieda alive so Historia isn't alone

Attached: Eren and Rod (alternate timeline).jpg (360x360, 20K)

How can it be an asspull if everyone sees this coming, and there's even several theories using stuff already shown in-world that would explain Eren surviving (or not even being actually hit)?
Retard.

Kek. Show this to a non-SNK reader friend (but who reads manga so he at least knows a bit sort of what's going on)

Destiny aka influence from ymir

Empty?

He already activated the FT power since ch 118

Attached: 20190610_203119.jpg (2896x2896, 588K)

sashas revenge

SOMEONE SPOILER ME AND EXPLAIN ME THE LOOPS
SINCE WHEN THIS SHIT HAS BEEN TIMETRAVELING FUCKERY

Geniuses right here

Since 1 chapter

Attached: 1550066423.png (1066x1600, 1.16M)

I’d pick the series back up if this happened.

>he remembers everything
>knows how to make titans go berserk
>World War
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Attached: 1535449682852.webm (448x240, 26K)

>Fails again and now the younger brother of Marcel dies for him.
If I was Reiner, that part would honestly hurt me the most. He failed his best friend and now he failed his best friend's younger brother.

Attached: image.jpg (845x1024, 95K)

All the people saying this would be epic make me bitter about the state of Yea Forums, culture and humanity

LUCKY CATCH I don't know baseball hype commentary

At least they aren't the ones that decide what actually happens. I'm hoping half of them are just shitposting.

MIKASA KILLS GABI

Attached: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHIT.jpg (640x480, 60K)

His eyes definitely are different

Attached: 0101-036.jpg (1066x1600, 437K)

>Eren, what's wrong? Why are you so smiling like psychopath

>O MY SEVEN QUIRKS
>O MY RUBBER NEN
>O MY WILL OF FIRE
>O MY KYOKA SUIGETSU
>O MY ANDROID 17
All worse than this.

if you kill her youll become just like her

Isn't there a magical moon loli that can regenerate people form almost nothing?

Yes, but that wouldn't be an asspull now since it's already happened once before

Not on your life, SnKgoof. The only legs for this fake memory garbage is the staggering number of inconsistencies and lack of detail that people are adamant into saying means something because their fav author can't be possibly be THIS much of a bumbling hack fraud to not do any sort of quality control or proofreading. Just ship it out as is, time is money.

If it does turn out to be, it means whatever event of minor substance like character death(s) are written out and made void. And if it turns out to be the consciousness transfer, it's yet another chickenshit fakeout for the drooling idiots that think Eren bit the big one all of a sudden. No tension, no suspense just another month of speculation for the inevitable disappointment. This is how low things have gotten and how far the quality of this series has plummeted in the final hour.

Attached: H29aXGJ.jpg (1191x671, 60K)

maybe Zeke true power open when someone kill him
>his true power is the immortality(Auto Healing)
And Eren true power when someone kill him is
>time travel

garbage writing

Is it time for Armin to go nuclear? Is is time for Falco to jaw his way into Historia's royal pussy?

God I wish those two random marley soldiers had killed armin. Would be a fitting end for that little faggot

P A T H S

I know user, I hate Armin so much after I fapped to him thinking he was a girl, now the only thing left is hatred.

>worst asspull in manga history

dragonball anything (z ,gt ,kai) beats my asspull academy and anything else . quick broku say a number thank god he said a big number omg that was close

He’s a retarded useless faggot that can’t do anything without mikasas help

>Re:Zero soundtrack intensifies

>Fight! Fight!
Oh shit.
What if he was sending a message to the future in that scene?

Gabi is 100% becoming the attack titan. Especially after Eren said he didn’t want any of his friends inheriting it

Why are you comparing it with O MY 7 QUIRKS? That's far from a huge plot point.

>normalfags hate Gabi more because she tried to kill the people who wants to destroy the whole world
kek

The thing is it gives hori excuse to have 7 asspull.

>imgur link to chapter is broken
here faggots, this one actually works
ww5.readsnk.com/chapter/shingeki-no-kyojin-chapter-119/

Attached: 1562201279576.jpg (640x480, 232K)

FUCK YOU user NOW I WILL BE SAD WHEN THIS NOT HAPPEN

Attached: 1514325286359.png (546x751, 846K)