Why is she so perfect bros?

Why is she so perfect bros?

Attached: Emilia_Anime_2.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/VOr4PSQl.jpg
youtu.be/OOcEYMxJUpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t.toyota

>voice
>cute/pure girl
I still like Rem better, Emilia has no personality.

Because I Love Emilia
i.imgur.com/VOr4PSQl.jpg
Fuck Off Rem-tard

why is it so hard to choose between emilia and rem

perfectly boring

I prefer Crusch for monarch and possibly as waifu but Emilia has a great combination of traits and healing abilities.

Your waifu is about to get C.O.Dee'd.

Attached: jmO1s7t.jpg.png (1458x1083, 1.49M)

hafu erufus are perfect

I prefer Satella

Attached: 1512541208624.jpg (600x750, 56K)

best girl

is this some elaborate bait?

I summon the faggot.

Attached: 237649274.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

>Why is she so perfect bros?
She is designed to be the perfect waifubait that Subaru would fall for. "Perfect" is really the only descriptor you can give her as there is no actual negatives about her. She's kind, gentle, naive, and every other generic.

This is fanfiction. Anons who are reading this, the person who posts this text is an obsessed faggot who tries to push a translated Japanese fanfiction as something that's part of the novels. It's not true.

Fuck off you fucking cunt.

Attached: Beetelguuse.jpg (525x597, 57K)

LN Volume 7 Chapter 6.

Why do you try so hard to evade the truth? This isn't healthy.
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
Is the raw WN. Posted by the author.

Attached: Re_Zero_Volume_7_13.jpg (800x1130, 118K)

This is a Japanese fanfiction, you mentally ill faggot. We have all seen the anime. We know that Subaru doesn't love Rem. You can try to push it as much as you want, you are just a delusional loser.

Stars

So where's the real WN then? If ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be
is fanfiction. Where is the real one then.

Go to hell you shitposter, you are ruining this fanbase by spreading lies.

dumb alternate reality poster

Attached: 1558326011854.gif (248x500, 410K)

Why do you have to be so toxic? I'm merely just trying to help people as a missionary of the cult of Rem.

Attached: Rem (482).jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

Stinky

Because that's how the author wrote her, a perfect character with no flaws or personality.

This is why she's fucking boring

> a perfect character with no flaws or personality
That's blatantly wrong. She so weak, that she subconsciously seals her painful memories and is even scared to look in the mirror because of her looks, not to mention she breaks down as soon as Puck and Subaru are not around.

except when she doesn't.
this happens for one arc and then she's perfectly fine and capable of fighting with sin archbishops without puck around.

Could it be that she got some character development?

>literally who? - the MC

>She so weak, that she subconsciously seals her painful memories and is even scared to look in the mirror because of her looks,
no no no. The LN changed that to Roswaal sealing her memories magically.
>is even scared to look in the mirror because of her looks,
that was more of a habit as Puck never let her see herself in a mirror. he'd remove mirrors and distract her when she's near a body of water so she never sees her reflection.

>not to mention she breaks down as soon as Puck and Subaru are not around.
It's a flaw but does not go against "perfect". Many Isekai heroines are useless without the MC, it's apart of their charm that the MC needs to "protect" them - perfect for self inserting whiteknights.

>The LN changed that to Roswaal sealing her memories magically
please tell me this is shitposting

Attached: 1509561512148.jpg (567x408, 48K)

Has anyone ever edited the anime down to show just the 'canonical' events? That would be interesting to watch as it would let you see clearly what the other characters experience.

Attached: (Hi10)_Re_Zero_-_25_(BD_720p)_(BlurayDesuYo)_(39118571).mkv_snapshot_25.24_[2019.05.19_17.06.58].jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Yes but I don't have it. The novels do a much much better job of this and of course don't fuck things up like the anime.

Attached: 1562262511917.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

Tits

Attached: orig1.jpg (2893x4092, 715K)

youtu.be/OOcEYMxJUpk

She’s ideal for incels

Yeah, Subaru is a loonbat.

Thanks autist-kun

Attached: I will make them Love Emilia.jpg (360x822, 120K)

Wanted to ask. How is the web novel going? Still in Arc 6?

Last time I checked, Subaru asked the giant scorpion if it was Shauna and she saluted with her pincers

Filthy dagger-eared whore. She takes it in the ass from Muslims while sucking Jewish dicks.

Attached: Emilia A Shit.jpg (2048x1536, 664K)

She's shit

Emilia is shit

Attached: ywv58ytykik21.jpg (400x600, 41K)

No update since January, there was a few chapters after what you posted

Better than remkek

Attached: 35A9F84C-2B07-4BBB-A3FD-C48F604A3DEE.jpg (900x1124, 342K)

literally made for anal