Post the exact moment you dropped a series

Post the exact moment you dropped a series.
Imagine actually writting this mary sue fem!naruto into an otherwise decent story.

Attached: 1562245911917.jpg (1500x1080, 673K)

if she actually shot with that it'd send her flying

eren survives you dumbfuck

Attached: O MY REWIND QUIRK.png (449x945, 145K)

>dropping a series two chapters before its finale
Okay.
I guess you're one of those who shat their pants when Naruto chose Hinata over the pink bitch?

he transferred his conscious into his butthole

>b-but muh ultrachad Eren
Looking forward the hall of anal devastation

Attached: 1546329749312.gif (336x344, 1.24M)

the absolute state of shitren fags

It's not even about Eren surviving but the sheer amount of retardation and absurdity of this moment. Like what the fuck? I accepted the Levi 0IQ moment but this again... nah.

>eren survives you dumbfuck
How do you survive decapitation?

>one day ago there were threads praising and wanking Eren
>now they are shitting on him

No the twist is his conscious was always up his ass.

didnt reiner survive his decapitation

Someone should’ve dropped you for making another goddamned Titan thread.

But I don't have anyone so no one can drop me ;_;

Makes sense

CHADGABI DESTROY EREN NECK!

not a mangafag but who the fuck is that girl/boy?

Gabi Sue is the worst thing that has happened to this manga

Eren1!

Gabi Uzumaki the Marley Hokage.

Ask Reiner

Probably a similar asspull that happened with Zeke where a Titan puts Eren inside itself and restores him.

I didn't, but a lot of people on Yea Forums did that day.

Attached: hkLcSqXj+eOUoUAdYuAxrXgxcpxJlkHcHUNxfrSh7VREEouwzkC6LAJHWA==.jpg (640x476, 94K)

You can't shoot Ptrd 41 from that position

To this day,I still don't understand how they missed such heavy foreshadowing since part one.

Attached: 1560606250789.gif (220x176, 2.34M)

/k/ won't unswer me so I don't know

Or he just dies. There's that too.

When Reich started invading Iludoia in Youjo Senki.

Brainlets, you've read over 100 chapters of attack on titan and you're still getting outplayed by the writer, goes to show how high quality this manga truly is.

1. Eren saw the shot coming and quickly transferred his consciousness, and will transform to heal himself.

2. Eren and Zeke ALREADY touched and Eren used the founding titans scream to alter everyones memories so they think they killed eren. (With Magath and mikasa on the film isayama can cleverly show us that everyone else is being fooled, so this one is most likely to happen)

3. Erens head only just being torn off means he is still alive and will be so for the next minute or so, meaning contact with Zeke can still trigger the founding titan.

4. The titans abilities have always transcended space and time itself, simply knowing this and actually thinking eren is dead makes you an idiot.

(OP)
When Reich started invading Ilutoia in Youjo Senki.

more like when it was revealed that the author is a literal commie

>good guy gets beat up by opponent and doesnt give up
wow

>oh look a trope overused by every shonen ever for a millionth time must be """foreshadowing"""

Used to think Mikasa was a shit character then this fucking cunt Gabby showed up.

Mikasa is a shit character but Gabi is certainly THE worst one in the series.

This is garbage, but Hinata was worse than garbage filled with shit

to be fair, its because kishi
>was parrelling sakura so hard with naruto's mother especially with the whole cycle thing
but I guess naruto with hinata is also breaking the cycle

I javen't read SnK since titans in the walls shit, they have guns now? I don't remember any guns.

Oh you dropped it on the most recent chapter? The one that isn't even translated yet? Ok buddy

Just watch the anime

Still mad.

Attached: 1537139531740.png (756x1100, 157K)

Why are his pants ok? This is the only thing bugging me and there's a solid chance this is just an editorial fuckup that wasn't pointed out on time to correct it.

If you're reading anything by that writer you should know that he does heaps of dumb shit for the sake of it.