Bokuben can't study never learn

3 [ 111 ] Bokutachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai

Weekly Shonen Jump 2019-33
Bokutachi wa Benkyō ga Dekinai (Color & Popularity Poll Results)

Spoilers soon

Attached: rizusarc.jpg (798x501, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1441264/0ea0f9b68a/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/189500788/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/187066746
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We already got the spoilers. It's Senpai doing the Fumino Ryokan thing except she's irrelevant and ends it with le smug tease. Who could have thought?

>Spoilers soon

Attached: 1562217286537.jpg (1377x977, 312K)

>no one even cares about the text spoilers

B-but that Senpaifag promised me it would be something dramatic.

Attached: 1562217355678.jpg (2012x1322, 429K)

Attached: 1562217424995.jpg (1976x1330, 508K)

Yeah he was kinda BTFO. I'm sorry because he looked like a genuine peacefag, wasn't particularly hateful, just sad Asumi gets a lot of backlash.

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

Attached: c117_18.png (1568x1145, 764K)

>just sad Asumi gets a lot of backlash
Which is well deserved.

Attached: IMG_20190704_075041.jpg (773x1204, 170K)

>thread lasted 11 replies

Kek is this the poll for the last episode?

end of season, so yeah

OH NONONONO SENSEIBROS WE ARE STILL NUMBER ONE ON LEDDIT WHAT WENT WRONG?

Damage control intensifies.

You don't need to worry about that place.

Attached: best girl, best cover.jpg (763x1200, 728K)

I hope her victory pic looks neat instead of
>how did I even win

Don't worry user. Senseifags are now forever BTFO and their Reddit meme will finally cease since everytime they dare say Fumino is Reddit this will be the response.

Ok, but Fumino is still garbage.

Attached: smiling sensei.jpg (1800x1300, 1.26M)

exhentai.org/g/1441264/0ea0f9b68a/

Attached: santa-uruka.png (920x740, 308K)

Attached: A.jpg (1200x1733, 505K)

Hey Maruarai finally drew Fumino.

sensei being the most popular is just part of the course though

Rizu is such a nice girl.

sensei a shit and leddit character

Sweet hypocritical cope. Only now that Sensei is officially reddit approved and most liked over there you go for the "popular everywhere" card. Which for some reason doesn't apply to Fumino whose popularity over at Reddit was somehow implied to invalidate her and as a shitpost trigger. Apologize to Fuminofags and be done with it.

*par for the course

Can you stop shitting up the threads for a while?
Oh wait, only falseflagging Urukafags and senseifags now do that.

Wait even after Fuminos episode? I expected Fumino to jump up.

Fumino a shit

Uruka best
Sensei a second best
Fumino, Rizu, Senpai a shit

Don't try to turn this around. You were the one who brought those polls in here when Fumino was first and not even muh episode 13 gave Fumino back the lead. Stay forever BTFO.

Attached: mass fuyu.png (400x1120, 425K)

>Fuminofags always post the reddit poll to show how much more popular Fumino is than the other girls
>Sensei shows up and Fuminofags get BTFO
>everyone posts the poll to make fun of them
>S-sensei the the reddit character

Truly, Fuminohaters are now on massive damage control and BTFO and cope.

>Can you stop shitting up the threads for a while?
Irony. Your reddit meme has caused enough shitpost, but I guess asking for apologize is too much. Your silence will be enough.

Fuck off already.

Dont get me wrong, happy Mafuyu is still up there., just color me surprised is all.

Based, but Rizu is top 3

Attached: 1550148081870.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

I'm seriously surprised it didn't give her the lead. Bet they expected it to bump her to the top but shes still far down. Happy Mafuyu is doing work up there.

Oof, so mad. Take the L with style, would you?

Because chapter 39 is overrated and only Fuminofags care about it. If she wasn't near the top already, then not much would change.

Fuminofags were the ones parading those dumb charts, no one here actually gives a fuck about that shit besides them

Attached: c117_06.png (1568x1145, 877K)

0/10. Sensei being most popular and predicted to surpass Fumino was obvious. But no, you just had to make a big deal about how Fumino is ledddit because you were insecure. That blew up in your face the second Sensei overtook Fumino. Damage control harder.

FUMINO OR DIE

Episode 13 was completely overrated by Fuminofags. It wasn't a big deal in the manga either. In fact it got a shit ranking.

Isn't there anything else to talk about besides Fumino or Fuminofags

>you just had to make a big deal about how Fumino is ledddit because you were insecure
This was at a time when it was important to sell her "western lead". The viz poll kept being mentioned then.

Wasn't her mom gone already?

Attached: grumble intensifies.png (840x874, 201K)

Doesn't change the fact that only you gave a fuck about those polls in the first place.

Attached: 1542823593293.png (411x411, 332K)

>gave a shit when it helped him push B-BBTO narrative
Nice try.

Attached: 1562221933397.jpg (711x960, 156K)

>western popularity means leddit
Good bait.

Nice deflection, shitposter.

Based Nanako
This is poetic justice
Best girl is best girl

>Validating with Reddit OC
Can you not?

You're still talking as if anyone gave a fuck. People only use those polls now to mock the Fuminofag who used to post them when Fumino was first.

>just sad Asumi gets a lot of backlash
she deserves more for how much time she's wasting with her chapters

Where are the text spoilers? They must be out by now. I know it's Asumi but still, there is a small chance that something interesting happens.

>it's okay because we only use it to shitpost and mock Fuminofags
Dumb hypocritical shitposter.

They were out already, but people only cared about
>next issue: sensei's highschool flashback that may not be a filler heroine chapter between arcs
>and popularity poll results

I can't imagine the sadness when he finally learns the truth.

Attached: 20190705_002826.jpg (490x482, 148K)

>there is a small chance that something interesting happens
just as likely as it being an emotional chapter given that its the first chapter after her arc

People only use the polls to mock Fuminohaters who called Fumino Reddit. So it shouldn't be a problem then.

>Apologize to Fuminofags and be done with it
This. At least for the sake of these fucking threads, just do it

>we broke up on fairly good terms
>we are still friends
And no one suffers.

Grow the fuck up already. Are you going to cry and derail every thread because some fags on Yea Forums mocked one of your fellow Fuminofags?

We did it, Redditorbros!

Imagine the palpitations and then the cardiac arrest. And no medic in the vicinity to help him.

No one is going to apologize to fucking cancerous shitposters.

>people
It's just you.

>mad and seething as fuck because he got mocked and BTFO hard
Apply yourself, kiddo.

Nah. I'm not even

See You can't turn this around.

>And no one suffers.
The man has already call him son and wants four grandkids.

Attached: 20190705_003554.jpg (302x445, 80K)

You are a cancerous shitposter, though.

he probably knows already

Sure thing bruh

I didn't post a single animetrends chart ever. Cope and seethe harder.

I, as a Senseifag, humbly apologize to Fuminofags for us being too cocky and indulging in shitpost through usage of Reddit. That is ridiculous and dumb and it's our fault entirely. I hope we can make peace now.

>N-no u

I am sure. Thanks.

Seconding.

>non-denial denial
Wew.

Obvious falseflag.

>apologize to the people who've been systematically shitting up the threads since the disaster of OH MY LAPTOP
Sure.

>I didn't post a single animetrends chart ever.
Then don't take this personal, dumb Fuminofag.
We know you will just take any chance to victimize yourself though so keep going.

Decent effort, but it doesn't count unless the shitposting Fuminohaters that forced reddit do it.

Cope

Nice misquote because if RAGE.

Meant for

Indeed you are.

of*

Good luck dealing with most people hating you bruh

Concession accepted. Nice typo by the way.

Look in a mirror, hypocrite. Stop taking it personally because people make fun and mock haters for shoving their shitposting right back down their throats.

I guess Fuminofags should apologize to Urukafags for forcing Uruka hate and shitposts all this time then.

You too, cancerous shitposter.

It was just self defense why would they apologize

Uruka was naturally hated by everybody, though.

Difference is that people are mocking a certain Fuminofag, while you're shitposting characters and fanbases in general. You're just forcing cancerous shitposting for the sake of making yourself feel better.

Doesn't work that. Uruka got hate from Senseifags, Rizufags, even Senpaifags too back then. And big difference is people didn't force muh reddit shitposting.

>N-no u
Kek

>we were only defending ourselves
Fuminofag victim complex at its finest.

>it's just one Fuminofag WE mock, i swear!
Gb2 .

I don't want an apologize on an anonymous Image board. And it's just two shitters that are really vocal and annoying about and honestly they look so pathetic and rent free they sorta embarass themselves.

Attached: 155U647992629.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

You must be really bored, being so ironic and all.

I'm not a fuminofag but I think it was pretty obvious who was the oppressor and who was the oppressed back in the threads where it mattered

People calling fumino reddit has nothing to do with those polls in the first place. It's because of her obvious plebbit fags that come here.

Keep driving another thread into the ground. I'm sure it'll do wonders for you.

>just two Fuminofags
>response for all the hate Uruka got since 2017
Wew, that historical revision

Sweet, this narrative can be pushed for Fumino now, especially after the shitty laptop arc.

I'm not doing anything you haven't done, bruh.

Uruka a shit tho
Regardless on who shitposts

I'm not the one asking people to apologize when the shitposting is all their own fault entirely.

D a m a g e. c o n t r o l. It has everything to do with shitters forcing reddit before the polls and aftee as additional proof. Now that the situation is reversed, you won't face the music.

>Historical revisionism
As if that has meaning here
In an anonymous image board of all places
>Inb4 desuarchive
In the end it's just hoarding shitposts

Sensei overtook Fumino many episodes ago and that Fuminofag has been mocked several times as well, before you started sperging about muh normalfags and reddit last week. Try to be more convincing shitposter.

The fault lies with, so why not? 's point is entirely valid and reasonable.

No need to apologize for the truth

>I'm not a fuminofag
as if labeling yourself here had any meaning.

Fumino x Rizu yuri end chances?

You're blaming Senseifags all the same. Don't expect apologies when you're just another shitposter forcing a fanbase war.

>Haters kept shitposting and forcing reddit
>polls that they use are used against them after being fed up with their retarded shitpost
Try again.

High

>it's the basement dweller again
(you)

>forcing Uruka hate
She did that to herself though.

He didn't say all. The clear intention is relevant shitposters who were involved. It's obvious from your reaction that you were and you're taking it personally. I guess you have too much ego and pride to admit that you were wrong.

>Sweet hypocritical cope. Only now that Sensei is officially reddit approved and most liked over there you go for the "popular everywhere" card. Which for some reason doesn't apply to Fumino whose popularity over at Reddit was somehow implied to invalidate her and as a shitpost trigger. Apologize to Fuminofags and be done with it.

Attached: 1552627754006.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

>Fuminofag posted those polls for the first weeks when Fumino was most popular Bokuben
>suddenly he doesn't post them anymore when Fumino's rank goes down
>people naturally mock him afterwards
>bawww reddit haters baaawww
You literally only have yourself to blame here.

The arc wasnt that bad. I'm a senseifag btw

this

Read his previous post, he did that.

You forgot your quotation marks there buddy

I'm talking about the current threads. There's a couple anons that are very obsessed, easily recognisable by posting pattern. One of them being you. To be fair all the girls got a similar amount of hate over time.

That'll be just be a historical revision and forced since you're only doing and saying that now because of this meta talk. Most of the hate already came from Urukafags, to begin with.

>Fuminofag posts western polls to shitpost the thread when foom was at the top
>now sensei is at the top
>now the polls are being posted to mock that foomfag
Yeah, (you) need to get a reality check with your victim complex. Every little shit happening to you is nothing but karma hitting you in the face.

Where?

Not really, Fumino has gotten plenty of shit after her arc and her recent chapters generate more negative reactions than ever for several reasons. It's why she's been called Uruka 2.0.

He's right though. You fags are coping hard as fuck.

>He

I know
Why are you posting this?

Attached: Rizu79.png (194x260, 75K)

Polls were still post and you shitters just spinned btfo narrative and use it against Fuminofags in general as if being first mattered because muh bragging. That didn't happen and the shutting up about reddit once Sensei surpassed Fumino is obvious as fuck. Blame yourself again.

Deal with it.

I don't see "all," just Senseifags. In context, that obviously refers to relevant shitposters who are BTFO.

> The state of Asumi threads
Being 0.5fag is suffering. And we haven't even gotten the poll result yet.

It will be a long week
The posts are just saltmine investments

No one is BTFO to begin with. You're just using this as another excuse to shitpost.

lmao this series will never be as big as nisekoi

We are talking about her arc and after. You are being redundant. Only Urukafags were forcing Uruka 2.0.

True.
All of this is just artificial
Just look at the poster count
>150 replies
>30 posters

seeYeah, as I said, you need to fuck off with your "victim complex".

>deflecting
Damage control.

Nisekoi was better so yeah you're right.

>recent chapters
>generate more negative reactions than the forced laptop shitstorm
Wat? Where?

Except Sensei overtook Fumino weeks ago, shitposter-kun. I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it now

Go back

>Polls were still post and you shitters just spinned btfo narrative and use it against Fuminofags in general as if being first mattered because muh bragging
Ah, but that's straight up false, take last thread for example, the only one mocked was the Fuminofag who posted them and it wasn't generalized. But then the whiteknighting basement dweller had to completely fuck up the last thread because he felt like his fellow Fuminofags were in danger. And the funny thing is, the shitposting that started in that thread was "also" caused by Fuminofags.

Imagine being such a fucking big hypocrite, that you actively defend blatant shitposters and try to blame others. Double standards are showing much.

>forced laptop shitstorm
>he actually thinks it was forced and not the natural reaction to such a contrived, nonsensical pile of garbage

Just because you don't want to accept reason doesn't mean deflecting.

>people become fed up with him forcing reddit and normalfag bait
>poll is brought to support Sensei = reddit
Blame yourself retard.

>Y-Yes, we were s-shitposting, b-but why didn't you just ignore it
>y-you're making such a big deal out of us s-shitposting
>reality: anons were just mocking you for being retarded
Go get yourself checked inbred.

It's like expecting deathberry to apologize to himefags.

Nice opinions, but you didn't answer the question.

He thinks reasons to hate other girls are perfectly valid, but for Fumino they are always forced, twisted and invalid. You can't hate the perfect princess Fumino.

>shoehorning historical revision to cover up getting BTFO from forcing reddit
Yawn.

Unironically higher than RizuxSawako

he's retarded, don't mind him. Fuminofags get hit with karma for being fucking cancerous, but that's not allowed, because "BACK IN THE DAY" Xfag did this and Yfag did that, so Fuminofags are just defending themselves.

>people
It's just you. Not even the original Fuminofag who posted the charts gives a fuck. That's why you're starting to make a big deal out of it now and not weeks ago when Sensei beat Fumino in the poll and people mocked the Fuminofag. Stop embarrassing yourself.

>Yawn
It's a perfectly valid example for Fuminofags crying wolf.

>people posting charts that triggers me = shitosting
>now I do the same and act smug about, but it's not shitposting if we do it
Dumb hypocritical shitposter.

Keep telling yourself that, new chart shitposter.

Which one is starting his posts with "hmmm"?

I accept your concession.

The only people crying wolf acting like they are the fucking victims are you haters who were and still are BTFO. The damage control is real. Pure fact

>n-no u
I expected nothing less, shitposter.

The best part is
>well, last summer senseifags shitted on Fumino
>so now we're vindicated, a whole year of shitposting later

Try again when can address what's said to you.

>forced laptop shitstorm
You just can't stand the fuminoposting back then.

Don't forget, Urukafags followed up right after Senseifags a few weeks after the 1st shitpost war and we have been stuck in that second war for over 9 months and counting.

Thanks for keeping the Ruifag busy here, guys. Since that time people pointed out his shitposting in DK threads while the Bokuben thread was chill as fuck he hasn't returned and those threads are back to being comfy.

Likewise, conceded shitposter.

Uruka was a mistake

>was
Still is.
What a waste of paper.

>sensei's highschool flashback

>rizu arc is not on Christmas is only the season
>sensei will get the Christmas chapter
I guess not, delusional senseifags.

I put off the anime and started watching it last night (on ep 7 or 8 now? the last one was the chapter he goes to Sensei's house for the first time) and I got to say Uruka is stupid hot.

First off of all, I swear to god she was black. Like the manga makes her black, right? She's completely stereotypical. Athletic, thicc, and dumb as shit. Plus she's fucking black. Her skin color is like racist ass black face in the manga. But no... She's just tanned. And also her mannerisms and eyes absolutely shit on all the other girls, except senpai (because she hasn't appeared yet so idk what she looks like).

Anime ranking thus far: Uruka > Furu > Sensei > Rizu

Manga ranking: Sensei > Furu > Senpai > Rizu > Uruka

Uruka and Urukafags are*

Text spoilers came out in Japanese. If you want them translated, too bad, since LRR is out of town for a couple of weeks.

A mistake to make so cute, it's too much.

Attached: 20190702_082033.png (706x584, 373K)

Explain why you're relating that poll with the reddit shitposting and why you're making a big deal only now when people mocked the Fuminofag as soon as Sensei beat Fumino several weeks ago then. Oh wait, you're just using it as another excuse to shitpost like I said.

Nope. Still a mistake.
What a waste of time.

Go back

Fuminoshitters are a big mistake

Based Fuminofags keeping THK mostly contained in here.

>sensei's highschool flashback
Please don't make Mafuyu a bigger part of Nariyuki's past. Her being his father's student is plenty enough already.

>something relevant for the character instead of a pointless retread of fillerish SoL
Yeah, such an awful thing.

>No argument

okay but literally every winning flag is going Rui's way. Keeps being delusional tard. And objectively she's literally the best girl in the manga for Nat and in general. Her unselfishness is mixed with intelligence in reading situations is unmatched.

Thanks for proving me right. You're just using it as another excuse to shitpost.

>Rui
>best girl
Agreed.

I dunno but he's on a samefag galore
So mad

Attached: 74845279_p0.jpg (848x1200, 373K)

She's going to become first girl, shotayuki is going to promise to marry her when he grows older and there's NOTHING you can do about it.

Taking one for the team once in a while.
This is for the councilfags

>no argument
Thanks for proving everyone right about you COPING shitposters.

Mafuyu was actually being boned ny moedad on the regular
I'm fine with it.

Sensei
Uruka=Sawako
Rizu=Senpai=Kobayashi
Fumino

This is the objective ranking.

I don't mind. It's just a reminder what was said when I pointed out Rizu's arc is the Christmas chapter/arc.

All in a day's work.

Attached: 1561244643485.jpg (1784x1512, 956K)

You're the one coping by using that new narrative to try and hide the fact you got BTFO by the poll only you cared about when Fumino was first.

Make it worse, somehow Shotayuki is one of the reasons she later becomes a teacher.

Delusional Ruitard.

Someone should update this list, two of sensei negatives are already solved.
>family issues kinda fixed
>she smiles only at (you)

>she smiles only at (you)
Or when drunk

>Glutton will get fat once she stops swimming
Fix this shit, is baseless

Attached: 20190623_192438.png (392x284, 110K)

TLK is the one being contained in here. The Shogiloli thread is waiting for him to do his usual Ginkoposting.

If it contributed to his death in some way, then I'm ok with it as well.

Nope, only you care if she is first or not. It's why you instantly got mad every time you saw the polls even though the anons who posted the poll never said anything about caring that she's first. Only you force the narrative and create an excuse to warrant an imagined "BTFO" shitposting. It's worse for you when the whole reddit shitpost backfired on you and now that along is being dangled in front of your legit BTFO face. Deal with it.

t. THK

We already had a share of a THK-less thread just recently. What a nice feeling that wace.
We're just giving back.

We told you that it's dangerous to fap alone.

I fucking told you guys she was Naru.

Is TLK the new !Akemi?

Hilarious how you're back to the THK narrative when last night the sperging was against "Urukashitters and Senseishitters".

>literally every winning flag is going Rui's way

Attached: taking a knife for your waifu.png (2132x1600, 2.24M)

The Ginko thread was made to bait THK but he's barely active in there because most of his efforts is focused in here.

A not garbage version of Naru would be neat.

Who's the glutton you say?

Attached: dual_wielding_Fumino.png (128x190, 22K)

The Boogeyman is ever changing user. Just read, laugh and ignore.

>only you care if she is first or not
That's literally why the Fuminofag posted the polls in the first place. Again, you can't turn this around. You're the one who's BTFO by a poll only you cared about to begin with.

THK is an Urukashitter who falseflag as a Senseifag. So it applies too.

Don't give THK ideas and extra motivation please.

Yes Fumino is the glutton. Uruka eats because she burns.

I see the usual anti-Ginko posts in there. But sure, whatever you say.

I'm THK. AMA.

Wrong people, Urukashitter. That was me who you were bitching at and utterly failed.
>b-but only one person calls out THK
Dream on.

Why did you leave WWE?

Attached: The Boogeyman.gif (400x224, 2.87M)

>Fuminofags getting BTFO
>suddenly everyone's yelling m-muh THK
You fags never change.

>usual
Where's the spam and shitpost edits? THK is hardly trying in here.

>only one person/tsunderefags calls out THK
Dumb user.

Whenever you read THK it's when they ran out of arguments.

that's not going to stick anymore, you are at war with Senseifags as well.

No need to reply twice.

>Fuminohaters remain BTFO and damage control
>can't argue
>THK is mentioned because he's one of the BTFO haters being contained
>THK is triggered again and plays dumb
Every time.

Seething paranoia. Stay BTFO.

>muh boogeyman

Attached: 686732857963574744.png (963x720, 602K)

A single ginko a shit post is enough to trigger you into sperging about THK
I see the former but not the latter in that thread.

At least by saying Urukafags and Senseifags are against them they admit half the threads are against them

Literally everythread

Attached: THK.png (1310x284, 33K)

Fucking christ this has to be bait. How ignorant and naive do you have to be to think that.

How aren't those threads nuked the moment people shift the discussion to this THLK shit?

Nice phonepost.

It's scary how accurate that is.

>things that never happened

You're avoiding the point. THK is in there, but he isn't doing his usual spam and shitposts. Why? Obviously because he's trying to keep up and defend himself in here.

Hahahahaha. Stay mad, schizo.

Not true. Last thread the boogeyman was both Senseifags and Urukafags.

This thread proves otherwise.

>things that DID happen
FTFY.

>schizo
>says the retard who unironically thinks his THK boogeyman is one person

Now that the anime ended can we stop with the 24/7 threads? Please?

>zero proof, but it is because my narrative to justify my shitposting says so
>oh noes, I can't do it anymore because my shitpost was exposed and even the reddit meme I was so fond of forcing backfired on me
Cope.

See You tried to use another excuse to victimize yourselves but nobody brought it. Stay BTFO yourself.

>Things that happen inside your head
FTFY

S2 is around the corner. Enjoy 24/7 shitpost and cringe autism.

>dumb newfag schizo thinks THK isn't real and an autist who is recognized by more than one person
Seething.

Not seeing shit, captain. Stay BTFO.

Yes, the Fuminofag only posted the chart when Fumino was first for Bokuben. That's a fact.
You bringing up that poll again only means people will mock your fellow Fuminofag for ever bringing it up in the first place.

why would tsundere hater-kun be here when there are no tsunderes in bokuben???

Keep telling yourself that.

PROVE your narrative, shitposter. That's right, you can't and only care to make excuses your shitposting.
>only brings up polls to scream btfo because he forced the narrative only cares about being first when there's no proof of that
>can't even hide behind reddit shitposting now that people know reddit loves Sensei most
Damage control.

The janitor deleted one of your shitposts, maybe that's why. Doesn't change the fact you tried to shitpost but backfired on you.

>n-no u

THK calls Fumino a tsundere, though.

>your
That wasn't my post, shitposter. Deflect harder.

I thought she was yandere

BokuBen is an autism magnet. I'm not sure why.

Cope.

>triggered and nervous BTFO haters spam report because they can't handle hard truth

She's that too.

Sure thing. And you're not the same retard who's been on an autistic tirade since the previous thread because your feelings got hurt when somebody called Fumino reddit.

Maybe you shouldn't be a blatant shitposter in the first place.

I know I'm sure. So sure I'm as calm as a sleep baby. You, on the other hand, are defensive, coping, and frustrated as fuck because all of your shitposting and meme literally backfired

Yeah, finally jannies are doing something good.

Apply yourself. Do I need to repost when you got banned and all of your posts under that IP were deleted, samefag-kun?

>PROVE your narrative, shitposter. That's right, you can't and only care to make excuses your shitposting.
What's with you repeating what people say to you? I have nothing to prove as this shit is old news, and you getting this triggered because a fellow Fuminofag gets mocked is evident enough.
You only care about finding new excuses to victimize yourself like the piece of shit you are.

>defensive, coping, and frustrated as fuck because all of your shitposting and meme literally backfired
You're literally describing yourself in this thread. Good job.

>I have nothing to prove because I CAN'T
Thank you for conceding once again, BTFO shitposter.
>I'm the victim, you're finding excuses to mock and make fun of me!
Cry moar.

>n-n-no u
Pathetic.

Mirror. You.

Not your boogeyman. Let's not act like Fuminofags haven't been completely wiped from other threads either.

Sure you aren't.

How can you recriminate something and then do the same shit yourself? Are you a child?

why is uruka such a thot?

Attached: fds.png (1676x942, 693K)

Looks like you do need a repost, samefag-kun.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/189500788/

Your behavior is enough proof. I mean, if that weren't true then you wouldn't be sperging out like a complete autist in this thread. You still can't explain how this is anything new for you to make a big deal out of, thus another excuse. Deal with it, seething Fuminofag.
Nice one-liners. Sure showed me.

Mafuyu is reddit and normalfag bait.
Hurt feelings yet again?

Good one-liner you have there yourself.

Maybe you do desuarchive.org/a/thread/187066746
Fuminofags never samefag or falseflag, yep.

I'm not an autistic manchild like you, so no. Also, not even a senseifag.

>Urkashitters/Senseishitters mention how a Fuminofag used to post those anime trending polls when Fumino was first and claim it blew up in his face because he was bragging
>they get called out and corrected as there was no bragging
>the ones who got mad were anti-Fuminofags simply because they can't stand to see Fumino is liked
>Urkashitters/Senseishitters take it personal and goes full dindu nuffin, then backpedals to the normalfag/reddit Fumino they forced to save face
>thread is shitposted into oblivion afterwards
(You).

Uruka is normalfag bait too.

Not your boogeyman. Also that fag appearing and disappearing suddenly in the space of 2 weeks, with that blatant over the top /pol/ blabbling and conveniently playing by all the Fuminofags accusations screamed falseflag all over the place.

Oh look, you're back to your previous boogeyman.
Sorry, but your cries only included Mafuyu to get back at those evil anti-Fuminofags. It's too late to switch the shitposting gear.

That's not what happened at all, but sure, keep trying. Maybe you'll manage to fool anyone.

Weak.

Sure thing.
>muh falseflagging
Nice defense.

>implying back when there is no change
Nice denial.

That's exactly what happened in the last thread, and it's happening here again to call out on BTFO shitposters. Facts are facts.

>Weak
Nah, that thread has samefagging Fuminofags getting wiped too.

We seriously need a sensei chapter. These days it feels like those are the only bokuben threads that have minimal levels of this autism.

How does posting more of his post prove me wrong? My point stands. It's the perfect stratagem. Falseflags then deletes all his posts so it looks like jannies found the evil falseflag shitposter. And casually plays into the Fuminofag game by the book. Nah, not buying it.

Yeah, there's a change, like that is the first time in over 300 posts in this thread that you mention them. Just above you were circlejerking about THK.
>someone mentions how a Fuminofag used to post those anime trending polls when Fumino was first and how it blew up in his face
>Fuminofag takes it personal and goes full dindu nuffin, then revives the normalfag/reddit Fumino out of nowhere because he's still sore about it
>thread is shitposted into oblivion afterwards
This is what actually happened. You are once again shitposting in this thread to carry out your vendetta instead of even trying to talk about the series. How are you not the biggest canceorus shitposter again?

>consistent poster who doesn't pretend to be other fans, unlike the Uruakshitter
>samefag
Try again.

>it's only falseflagging when I can't defend it
Same M.O. for months. Nobody is going to buy that now.

It's true though. More than Fumino in comparison. Uruka has big tits and a busty, old hag-like body.

Impossible. Next week is a sensei chapter but the popularity poll is coming as well and the cancerous Fuminofags have decided to drag Senseifags into their little fanbase war again. They'll make sure to ruin everything for everyone.

That consistent poster also samefagged in that thread. Just for the record that Fuminofags samefag as well.

Forcing that narrative won't work when you were BTFO in that thread, just like in here. Going by that logic, you're the biggest cancerous shitposter in these threads. That's to be expected from shitters who can't admit that they were wrong and concede when the game is lost. Too bad, that poll and reddit will forever be remembered as backfired shitpost on your part.

Uruka has an athletic body you skeleton-fucker. Fumino is far more popular with normalfags anyway.

Where? The Urukashitter was pretending to be Rizufags and Senseifags and upvoting himself against evil Fuminofags. Your so-called samefag doesn't do that.

Rich coming from the Fuminofag that cries samefag and falseflag at every turn. Also that falseflag is "painfully obvious" like you say about every bad Foomfag.

>triggered
So much for not having hurt feelings and being a manchild

You were the one who got BTFO last thread though. And you're literally the only autist who cares about bringing past drama into new threads for you to victimize yourself over. What you don't realize is that you're just making people hate you even more for being a cancerous shitposter yourself. Good luck getting non-retards and non-shitposters by your side.

Not him, but Fumino would be more popular among otakus than normalfags. Uruka only has brown skin.

Look at his deleted posts. Also that other thread you like to post has different deletion times

user did you even read his post? It's the literal most stupidly thought bait ever. Don't answer.

>y-y-you too
>it's obvious because I say so
The irony comes full circle.

Point out examples. Don't be coy.

Yeah and goes in your face back again. It's not like saying "No U" first makes you any less deflective.

Uruka isn't even relevant in plebbit and MAL while Fumino is adored there.

Considering you are getting wrecked in here and can't even support he one point that you have because you know you're full of shit, you, once again, are BTFO. Just like in the other thread.
>muh the past doesn't count
>we're the victims
Keep coping and reeling in that damage control. This is why people hat shitters like you who shitpost but can't take the heat when the tables are turned and try to play innocent. Cancer.

What you typed after the greentext is literally (You) tho

Less popular doesn't mean she wouldn't be preferred when given the option for normalfags. Of course most of them pick Sensei over Uruka

I accept your concession.

>no u
Sasuga peak irony and deflection.

I mean, you can call it whatever to make you feel better.

Considering those are lies given how you were never able to explain why that anime poll is suddenly a big deal now when Sensei has been first place for several weeks already and people mocked the Fuminofag who posted those polls as soon as Fumino got kicked out of the first place weeks ago as well, -in fact proving us right about this only being an excuse for you to shitpost when in truth you're the one getting BTFO as not even muh super sacred and speshul episode 13 could boost Fumino ahead of Sensei in the West, I'd say you're the one who's getting wrecked here.

Most people pick Sensei over Uruka (and Fumino for that matter). Normalfags or not it doesn't matter.

Did we ever get more of these? It's been a good while

Attached: version4.png (661x953, 71K)

>300+ post from the same """40"""posters
Oh my fucking god get a life

>Fuminofag called it out of his Leddit quarrel with Senseifag
>now extends it to Uruka outta nowhere cause rent free
Can you Urukabros just ignore that shit please? It's obvious bait.

Attached: 1554890262836.jpg (636x900, 112K)

You too, bruh.

The only lies here are the ones that come from your mouth, shitter. You've been using and making a deal about it for a few weeks, and when it coincided with reddit/normalfag shitposting that eventually blew up in your face, you literally damage control hard when it's pointed out there was no bragging shit. That's just a narrative you created to justify your shitposting and BTFO claim against muh evil Fuminofags. I know you're raging and mad as fuck, but facts won't go away just because you try to rewrite the truth. Stay in damage control forever.

i thought we already came to the conclusion that if you want to talk about this manga then you should do it on reddit

Nice try, Urukafag. You guys are still the bigggest shitposters.

>Urukafags who always use Sensei and hide behind her fans seek an opportunity to fan the flames of war
>helped force the leddit shitpost and support a false narrative to shit on Fuminofags
More likely than we'd think.

Dude, stop. Please stop replying to that shitposting basement dweller. End it here. Just ignore. He's not going to concede to you, no matter how much bullshit and double standard he's showing.

These are probably the most pathetic threads on this entire board.

>samefags when he's losing

t. nervous normalfag

Blame THK. He's the one who started all of this since last summer.

These threads are unusable when that Fuminoshitter is around.

These threads are unusable when that Urukashitter is around.

These threads are unusable when that THK is around.

These threads are always unusable when Fuminohaters are BTFO and can't admit they're coping.

I'm glad anti-Fuminofags are being put in their place. It's a shame these threads have to suffer in order to serve some justice.

>still tries to get a last in word despite preaching how he should ignore and stop replying

Notice he dropped all his spaghetti after the hint that Sensei might be a first girl / promise girl Naru archetype.

You can't make an omelette without cracking some eggs.

So, what are the popularity poll results?

Attached: 1562120350016.png (492x440, 51K)

Anons just ignore. They are still trying.

Sensei
Fumino
Rizu
Uruka
Asumi

To be second in Nipland is bad kek. Senseifags are in denial
>nips loves Fumino. Deal with it.

So, same as last time? Or was Rizu 4th last time around?

>trying to make it seem like he's not alone by shitting out fast, short replies

Can't wait for Mizuki to kick out a top 5

Why though

How does it feel knowing one of these two will inevitably win?

Attached: 733009.jpg (1040x1040, 845K)

All me btw

Nah.

Uruka is closer to Fumino than she is to Sensei. Girls from her archetype are usually the most popular without even trying. They don't particularly love her.

She just went to the nearest shithole country in dire need of doctors.
She just came back from the Philippines.
Just a 5-6 hour flight to Japan.
She's banned in China.

Yep.

I hate THK and I'm far from being the only one. Everyone is shitposting anyways, so why so serious?

>doesn't quote himself

Compared to the 1st poll:
>Mafuyu
>Fumino
>Uruka
>Asumi
>Rizu

>deflects with more samefag conspiracies to justify his own shitposting
Every time. And why should I be mad or raging when that poll is nothing new? Stop projecting.

They still haven't apologized. This will be lorded over them until they do or admit that they have been BTFO for good.

@190155644
Stop replying to yourself

>I'm not him, I swear! It's somebody else, therefore those valid points don't apply
>I'm only just here spending hours to defend how "they" were BTFO, that's all!
Whatever you say.

Nope.

I'm not those guys though. Honestly, anti-Fuminofags did all of this to themselves. It is not like they are unaware of the fact Fuminofags are the retaliating sort.

Rizu was 5th? What the fuck?

Switch Asumi and Rizu and you got it.

>it's dem haters
>no wait it's urukafags
>no wait it's urukafags and senseifags
>no wait it's thk
Always hilarious to read.

Attached: fdsf.png (1633x933, 1.15M)

The thing about Naru was that she wasn't promise girl in the end, same shit Nisekoi ripped off.

@190155644
He's still going with that narrative

[x] All the above

Instead of replying to fags just post the girl they hate. That's an advice for all the fanbases. The threads would improve tenfold.

Attached: 20190421_201002.png (478x676, 239K)

You forgot
>we are never at fault, it's always everyone else

>THK + Urukashitters + Senseishitters
This isn't rocket science. Shitposters don't mean the non-shitposting fanbase.

Last thread we tried that they went on a long tirade of how useless sensei was as a character for no reason.

He's still going, ignore.

Fumino, Rizu, and Asumi are the top 3 girls.

Attached: 1554582166064.jpg (1846x1964, 943K)

Is Bokuben not popular because one of the main characters is a monkey and asian culture is notoriously racist?

Can't really remember the 4th and 5th places tbqh.
Might have come from VIZ poll.

>he's still samefagging

So you're recognizing that Fuminofags are cancerous shitters that don't care for the series or its characters but to thrive on fanbase wars to feel better about their pathetic self.

That was just one user though, and his shitposts were just blatantly bad. He even admitted so the next day

>putting words in his mouth to make yourself look better
Urukashitter, everybody.

Bokuben isn't popular because it's the generic romcom that we've seen over and over again. We know either Fumino or Rizu will win, and they're nothing special in terms of character. Same reason why Ghost tits didn't become a hit either, generic ecchi/harem where first girl wins.

That's not what you usually say.
You're the one attacking two fanbases. It's stupid to expect only a samefag will reply to you. Oh wait, Fuminofags are stupid so it makes sense.

If it helps you sleep better at night.

Excpet Uruka is in the best position to win by generic romcom tropes.

>cries samefag
They never learn, huh?

That's literally true. You only come to these thread to keep igniting your fanbase war.

Use the title crops

I said and implied nothing like that. You're projecting and deliberately missed the point. It's not like certain fans among Urukafags and Mafuyufags don't retaliate when they are provoked.

Of boredom

>knew him before
>is in love with him from the get go
>plans to leave
Uruka's course of action is confessing before leaving, which will make Nariyuki take romance seriously and choose one of the bland main heroines.

>Excpet Uruka is in the best position to win by generic romcom tropes.
She's the third heroine. Those never win.

Only you care and force wars and can't admit that you were BTFO. Dragging others won't stop you from being obvious.

Irony.

Keep deflecting. Everyone can see what's really stinging you, and it's that not even after episode 13 Fumino could get even a little closer to Sensei.

FUCK OFF SENSEIFAG

You're getting to ack levels of paranoia
>everyone who disagreed with me is samefagging!
>samefagging I tell you!

Nobody was provoking you in this or the previous thread yet Fuminofags easily turned them into their war ground.

The only character Nari has shown any romantic interest in beyond beta blushing has been Uruka. It's the same reason why Ichika will win 5toubun as well. People try to read the actions of every little detail and miss the obvious whole picture right in front of them.

You did attack a whole fanbase and whiteknight THK, you know. Why do you expect only one person will reply to you?

You're the one attacking Urukafags and Senseifags and shitting on their girls at that. It's retarded to think they won't say a thing.

You first pleb foomer

literally last week

Attached: bokubenthread4.0.png (661x953, 76K)

Whatever you say michlan.

Irony.

>shitpost with the chart
>reddit and and normalfag shitpost from threads before that
>not provoking
Nice damage control.

>said and implied nothing like that. You're projecting and deliberately missed the point.
This is so very fucking ironic. I am sure one particuliar fag turned the previous thread into shitposting central for this very reason.

It's only been you autistically replying to everyone since the last thread.

She was in the manga.

>You're the one attacking Fuminofags shitting on their girls at that. It's retarded to think they won't say a thing.
Herp derp.

Things that never happened. It was mocking one fag, not an entire fanbase. Just because you chose to interpret it like that and shit up an entire thread is your problem. Don't go changing history.

One Fuminofag, retard. (You)

>you
Not even part of the main argument. I only made side comments. Yes, I'm not on your side. Deal with it. BTW, you are ignoring the point there.

One Urukashitter, retard. (You).

thank you

>Bawwww they mocked one Fuminofag who doesn't even give a shit anymore, but I have to take it personally because my feefees
How pathetic. And you dare say you're putting anyone in their place.

Why are you lying when the previous thread is literally just there to look at?

See Die by your own words, shitposter.

Why not?

Attached: Rizu68.png (193x160, 41K)

user, he's somehow pushing btfo scenario in his head even though he's the one spurging at nothing. Blatantly defending shitposters and shitting up a thread because of "attacking a fanbase" which never happened. It's like he's on auto-pilot or something.

He's going to keep samefagging no matter what. If chapter 100 threads taught people something, is that the autistic shitter only ever stops when the whole thread gangs up on him and he can't keep up with the replies anymore.

I was in the thread where anti-Fuminofags are being retarded with normalfag = meme exposure and reddit likes her because 3 more mods liked her. Please don't insult my intelligence. All this is just a continuation of that, except as payback.

Read above.

Which is also a lie since the reddit and normalfag argument was also brought up by shitposting Fuminofags shitting on Sensei. But that's not relevant for them.

>All this is just a continuation of that, except as payback.
The autism, god. Threads die for a reason, dude, stop being so pathetic with your vendettas.

>Bawwww my mocking of a Fuminofag that didn't do what my shitposting narrative claimed to do was called out and exposed
>Bawwww now I can't shitpost Fuminofags with that anymore
>Oh fuck, now even the reddit shitposting backfired
>REEEEEEE
Damage control more.

People shit on bokuben compared to gotouben.

And sure, in gotouben the MC acknowledges the feelings of his romantic interests and is working on discovering his own feelings. With characters and relationships steadily progressing and developing.

But gotouben has been going on for longer than bokuben. Just because the plot isn't going anywhere now doesn't mean it will be somewhere once it reaches the same chapter count as gotouben.

>Implying he's wrong
Fuminohaters' excuse, everybody.

>I was in the thread where anti-Fuminofags are being retarded with normalfag = meme exposure and reddit likes her because 3 more mods liked her.
Good for you, see. You're always the faggots who are provoking here user. Every little negative thing said about Fumini is taken to the extreme and used to shitpost an entire thread, which is what literally happened in that thread too.

It's cute how you're alone in pushing this narrative. You're only encouraging people to bully you more.

But the Fuminofag conduct is always the same
>shit on other girls
>plays the victim when attacked
>accuse other fanbases, mostly Urukafags and senseifags of shitting up the thread
>go on autistic rants
Which this thread follows to a t.

See >own words that support me
Good job, retard.

>But gotouben has been going on for longer than bokuben
Bokuben has like 30 chapters over 5toubun.

>muh you're alone
>i got 2 more shitposting buddies to support my narrative
>that means I win ha ha
Cancerous BTFO shitposter.

>shit on other girls
>plays the victim
Nice deflection and irony. Good job not denying .

The reddit mods thing is like a month old. The poll mocking has been a thing for weeks as well. This is just you being a drama whore as usual.

How that anything you're saying even hold any weight for the blatant shitposting that faggot was doing with those polls? People posted the polls when Sensei overtook him to mock him for posting them in the first place. Why are you getting angry over that. Why didn't you get angry when he posted them in the beginning. I literally don't understand you.

Wait- really?

Well never mind then. Bokuben is shit compared to gotouben.

Give me a (You) already
*AHEM*
Uruka chapters are a waste of Tsutsui's time.
Literally babysitting with his toddlers is better than storyboarding Uruka chapters.

Why did Tsutsui make Senseis arc the best out of the girls (imo btw ,dont lynch me)? Just a genuine question as Tsutsui clearly likes Fumino too so if baffles me why it wasnt anywhere nearly as good.

Yeah, like I said. Why are you lying when there is a literal thread proving you wrong.

>haters forced redditor meme long before that thread happened
>yet claim Fuminofags were the ones who did it first
Not fooling anybody.

It's a difference in genre, bokuben is a SoL romcom while 5toubun is filled with drama and shit.
There's an obvious difference in quality, but toubun lends itself a lot more to development.

Oh wow, you're lashing out randomly at this point. Thanks for ruining another thread though, shitposter.
You're basically admitting that over half of the threads are against you every time you attack Senseifags and Urukafags though.

I'm convinced he thought giving Fumino five chapters and having the laptop shit would be really emotional or whatever, then it backfired hard so he used Rizu's arc to shill Fumino.

Look the threads up. It's all fucking there. I have no need to fool you for something that can be looked up.

People only called out obvious fumidditors.

Here just because you tried so hard

Attached: Peace Uruka.png (374x827, 205K)

Bokuben is as underdeveloped as Fumino's tits.

Nobody is going to lynch you, that's the general consensus.

What will that samefag do when Uruka wins? I just worry for your health. This sort of obsession on top of being a loser can't be good.

Right back at you.

How can I get a (You) from sawakofags?

I always love me some Uruka fanarts, even lewds of course, but from time to time I'd like one that isn't lewd.

Attached: 20190704_215040.jpg (655x796, 270K)

Tell them outing their hatred ruined Sawako

Attached: Sawamad.png (546x330, 202K)

That's too big for a swimmer's body
Too much drag
Heavy
Hassle getting a swimsuit

He legit might kill himself. Only an Uruka end or a Sensei end can make this manga memorable

Attached: aLgWPDz_460s.jpg (460x920, 74K)

Even if Uruka is my least favourite girl at this point, I'd love to see her win just so this guy suffers some kind of brain damage.

No, shitposter-kun. Thanks for ruining another thread because you can't admit that you were BTFO and are on damage control. No amount of playing victim and shift the blaming will change that. No amount of samefagging and muh buddies agree with my debunk shitpost narrative will change that either.

Point in case . Better luck next time, shitters.

How's the feeling
Getting cucked by a chestlet

He's banking it all on the third heroine death flag, but if Tsutsui hits a curve ball he's done for he'd never recover

I need a list of how to get (You)s guaranteed from each of the fanbases

You can't talk about vendettas without looking at anti-Fumino autists too, you know. You are only saying that 'cause you're bias.

It's a continuation. There's no new beginning in this thread. It really looks like you're finding an excuse to dodge what happen in a different thread.

June 28 is a month old? I don't think you learn as much as you think you do. Why do anti-Fuminofags get a pass but Fuminofags don't when it's their turn to retaliate? Nah, you're bias.

Call Fumino best girl. That's the quickest way to trigger seething fans.

>Thanks for ruining another thread because you can't admit that you were BTFO and are on damage control
That's literally (You) tho. You tried to use the anime trending poll as excuse to attack people but that backfired because only you cared about it in the first place. No matter how many times you deny it, this is what really happened here.

Or Fumino is the likely winner.

Call Uruka best girl. That's the quickest way to trigger seething Fuminofags.

Call Mafuyu's arc shit.
Bonus: claim her arc is worse than Fumino's.

Once again you're retarded and that narrative won't work. If I only cared about first place at all, I wouldn't be using it call you out in the first place, retard. Only you care and that's why you create a falsified narrative so you can shitpost. Compound with the failed leddit shitposting, everything backfired on you. Stay in denial.

Have the opinion Fumino arc was good and cute does the trick.

You won't get (You)s from Asumifags.
They all died.

Two or 3 place is good too so even if Fumino is in top3 is not bad place.
>You knows deep down she wil win even if she is in the last place.

Add Fumino chapters are so rare that it's a big miracle >her second place
(I personally the last poll I thinks she will be last because her no focus)
Sensei and Uruka before the first poll tsutui gives to them the focus

Anyway with the anime Fumino popularity will be good too

>June 28 is a month old?
the screencap with the four fuminofag mods is like a month old yes.
>Why do anti-Fuminofags get a pass but Fuminofags don't when it's their turn to retaliate? Nah, you're bias.
Because it's just you shitposting alone, using flimsy excuses to justify your behavior. You antagonize everyone else and kill every thread with your autism.

I get Fumino is likely to win, but I really don't understand the appeal to her for her fanbase? She's literal bait for pedophiles and NEETs. It's something everyone knows. Even if she's guilty pleasure in such a way, who in their right mind would admit to being one of those fags? In theory her fans should be lowkey but instead they were a giant sign around their necks exclaiming they like the body of 12 year old boys with the personality only a virgin who has been on earth for 20+ years can truly accept to love.

>Thanks for ruining another thread because you can't admit that you were BTFO and are on damage control. No amount of playing victim and shift the blaming will change that. No amount of samefagging and muh buddies agree with my debunk shitpost narrative will change that either.
>pushing a "you're btfo narrative" and that describing himself in his sperging, which is what is constantly used against him for months now
>basically a No U
The last thread is still there user, it's not gone you know. You're asshurt for so-called generalizing hate against a fanbase, is also there, you're sperging against spamming poll results to mock one faggot is also still there.

The entire thread you fucked up is also there.

>I wouldn't be using it call you out in the first place, retard. Only you care and that's why you create a falsified narrative so you can shitpost.
The previous thread is still there user. You were the one sperging about it in the previous thread. Nobody cares but you. You shit up an entire thread over it.

Once again you're deflecting with more retarded excuses. Not even the original Fuminofag cares, he got mocked and took it like a man, completely different from you who cries like a bitch because people are mean to him because you take his issue personally as an autistic Fuminoshitter, on fucking Yea Forums of all places.
Keep digging your hole even further.

If you didn't notice it last Saturday, most Fuminofags are main girl bandwagoners who only care about winning the MCbowl. Fumino herself is a bland as fuck character that doesn't bring anything new or interesting to the table.

OK, now I need a post that can get me a (You) from each of the fanbases in a single post.

That's from a much older thread than a month ago. Early anime threads, iirc. Sensei became more popular since for reddit and because of that, Fuminofags were finally able to refute reddit = Fumino accusations.

I'm not the one shitposting in here, though. From the looks of it, that's you and the others who disagreed with Fuminofags that have mocked you.

Fumino A SHIT
>other fanbases agree with you
>Fuminofags seethe at you

Based.

Except, as it's been stated over and over, Sensei overtook Fumino in those polls like a month and a half ago. It's more like the Fuminofag finally snapped against Senseifags out of nowhere yesterday.

>literally not a single new counterargument that refuted my overall argument that wrecked his BTFO ass
>can only repeat himself using a faulty premise and misdirection
Thanks for conceding. Maybe next time you won't shit up the thread and play victim when your're made fun. Fat chance of that, but oh well.

Great thread guys

Attached: fumino2.jpg (784x1145, 476K)

>i call you retarded and seething, that totally wrecks and btfos you
Literal toddler reasoning. Fuminofags, everyone.
You're the one who shouldn't play victim when your shitposting backfires on you.

Indeed, and you using the chart and forcing your narrative happened first. Then you got called out for it and couldn't show proof because it does not exist. Nobody except you cares to defend yourself and be an autistic fuck just because you want to keep winning against muh Fuminofags. Lie to yourself and try to trick others all you want, but the thread is there for anybody to see.

I'm so proud of that last post.

Inform other romcom threads
THK is coming there

Snap it's not exactly right but it's not wrong either. Maybe they are tired of seeing redditor shitpost being shoved in their face hence the retaliation. I don't see what you're trying achieve here by pointing that out, you know.

>yesterday
>implying all of this didn't happen since last week because of his fellow shitters who were literally BTFO about how reddit actually likes Sensei more
Pathetic damage control.

>muh toddler
I guess that makes you a fetus in comparison. Can't take the heat? Then don't create heat that you can't handle when it blows up in your face.

Fumino haters are a mistake.

Inform yourself
You're paranoid

He was already over there and doing his usual thing, user. But he had to focus most of his time and energy here for hours since he was being contained.

Already on it.

FUMINO ARC
ch.85 - CP
ch.86 - 9th
ch.87 - 6th
ch.88 - CP
ch.89 - 7th

MAFUYU ARC
ch.100 - 5th
ch.101 - 6th
ch.102 - 3rd

ASUMI ARC
ch.107 - 4th
ch.108 - 7th
ch.109 - CP
ch.110 - 6th

RIZU ARC
ch.114 - ?
ch.115 - ?
ch.116 - ?

One thing is sure. Fuminofags can't pretend to have the high ground or that only Urukafags tell them to fuck off now that they decided to include Mafuyufags in their shitposting.
>People pointing out the reddit mods and mocking the Fuminofag who posted the FB polls only did that last week
Pathetic damage control.

That's an intricate narrative running inside your head user

Not when I'm able to dissect why you're only shitposting and using whatever excuse to justify yourself. Dig that hole.

Fucking kek and true that

Hello, illiterate Urukashitter. It's about you being triggered and on damage control ever SINCE, not when it started, reddit and normalfag bait was turned upside down and raped you back in the face. Legitimately BTFO.

Oh sure. Me too and I'm winning. Looks like you lost again, fetus.

>RIZU ARC
No such thing

Attached: 1560650723698.png (829x752, 458K)

Not really, but keep pushing that narrative. It's fun seeing you squeal everytime you get denied

>fetus
Whoah, what a bad kid!

Shitposting is not fun, guys.

You've gone off-topic. But the same applies to you who can't pretend that you have the high ground either.

>This is all Fumitoddler can muster up

>Not really
Amazing argument. Wow, you sure convinced everyone that. Meanwhile, the thread where you were BTFO last week in that thread, yesterday, and today still happened.

It was Rizu's arc, about her pure love story with Fumino for the inevitable yuri end to open the path to sensei's victory!

>it's bad when they do it, not us

>this is all Urukafetus can come up with

Urukafags are still going to be behind most of the shitposting though. I really doubt that will change.

See now? That's the level of intelligence in your replies. All you can do is scream about those haters getting BTFO while everyone else just sees how sad your whole shitshow in this thread is.

>all of this could have been avoided if they would had just apologized

t. Urukafetus

>apologizing in an anonymous thread
>to an autistic, shitposting retard
>about a literal non issue

Why are anti-fuminofags such cancer? It's been a
whole year since they started shitting up these threads, find something else to do.

Shitters have too much ego and pride to admit they were wrong and BTFO. Which is ironic considering the fact they project and assume others do when every time they make claims on their behalf to suit their narratives.

upvoted my fellow fumidditors
gonna post in reddit later about how we pwned those Yea Forums meanies

fuminofags*

Don’t know where all the autism comes from. There’s no drama in this series.

>Fumino's shit arc getting shit rankings
Like pottery.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Speaking from experience I see.

>Fumino's best rank is Mafuyu's worst
>two of them covered by CPs
>Asumi has a better average

It's all artificial.
All of us here are pretending that this manga is a big deal and worth wasting time shitposting.

I'm 99% sure they have a discord where they organize raids and help each other come up with comebacks.

that's literally your mindset tho

This spastic retard is going to ruin every thread from now on with his victim complex and autistic vendettas, isn't he

He's been doing that for months and chapters 100 and 103 were masterpieces of absolute garbage shitposting.

Remember when ToC ranking was just a meme?

Attached: 1537511194174.jpg (1440x2160, 820K)

Samefagging like this won't save yourself from being BTFO and a cancerous shitposter. You've been doing a fine job shitposting and ruining threads yourself.

Is he a Fuminofag or Senseifag? I've lost track ngl.

dude just get a trip, your obsession is insane

Not your boogeyman. Ironic shitposting with reddit of all things is still cringe shitposting.

>says the retard antagonizing over half of the thread
Have some dignity and stop posting already.

If only THK got a trip. If only.

What? That's common knowledge.

this, it's been a while since we had a shitposter this autistic

Fuminofag. It's always a cancerous Fuminofag.

>says the retard responsible for over half the shitposting and cancer
Good no u.

Maybe if Urukafags and certain Mafuyufags could stopped being obsessed with hating and attack Fuminofags, then none all this happened in the first place half a year ago.

Irony at its finest. If anyone needs to samefag, it's the shitposter rampaging against two groups and not people from those groups that are the majority in the threads.

This.

would've happened*

It always is.

>blah blah stuff that happened six months ago should still be used as an excuse for autistic shitposting

That's not what happened at all though

Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 1560488274376.jpg (1079x1508, 473K)

>They did it in the past so it's okay for us to do it now
>We are the victims
Oh, so it's come back to this.

>implying he's wrong
Cope.

It is all relevant. All of the shitpost and hate that goes back and forth derived from the the second waifu war.

>he

>did
>implying it's not started it in the past and STILL doing and making up new kinds of shitpost and bait
Nice try.

I'm not him.

Deal with it.

my fellow redditor, getting a tripcode is easy. type in your name hit the # key and type in a password. for reference it would like "name#password" in the name field.

it's just that simple

Purely from Fuminofags because they couldn't deal with people shitting on OH MY LAPTOP?
Because that's petty as shit.
The lone Asumifags deal with people not liking her arc.
Rizufags have to deal with people understanding 22i hijacked her arc with shitty Fumino shilling.
But still being butthurt people called Fumino's arc crap?

That was when you weren't lashing out at Senseifags like a screeching retard though.
This and the last thread had you arguing with multiple time at once, but somehow they're samefagging if they even acknowledge your shitposting. Keep trying.

t. Senseibro

>They always start it, we only defend ourselves!
Same shit. Fuminoshitters will never admit their part of the blame.

Nothing has changed since even then Senseifags were dragged in by Urukafags and they were called out for helping Urukafags shitpost lest they spoke up. Keep trying.

You know, the fact you rush to make two extremely short replies almost at the same time whenever someone points out a samefag only makes it even more obvious.

You must be new here. Second waifu war a couple of months before the last chapter of Fumino's arc. You don't know what you're talking about.

Irony.

>fast replies mean samefag
Can this shitter be more retarded?

>Senseifags were dragged by Urukafags!
>it's not like we don't directly pick fights with them over things like Sensei winning the bowl or having romantic feelings for Nariyuki, or the shitposting that started yesterday when I grouped them with Urukafags and attacked them
Your pathetic narratives always get destroyed with a bit of memory from these threads. Still a samefag is most likely to come from you, and not the large majority of people that you attack.

Please elaborate. inb4 "proxy".

>new IP
Yep, a phoneposter.

>dynamic IP is a crime
Newfag.

Reminder the Fuminofag got utterly BTFO with his narrative about people hating Uruka in the beginning of the manga. Don't trust or buy anything he says.

Cool excuse.

>Implying that's not the truth
You aren't fooling anybody, Urukashitter. You do that all the time and some Senseifags don't deny it. That has been a thing for weeks. So yep, most people don't care. Your narrative is destroyed.

I'm sorry for having a ISP that changes IP every several hours. Not my problem, shitter.

She was hated though. She was only one that got noticeable for hate, enough to prompt her fans to complain about it.

>replying twice
Hmmm

Back for more already? You literally destroyed yourself when you gave those links, retard. Uruka had the most hate, ergo logic indicated she was being hated. And that hate increased in a few months' time following Fumino and Sensei's increase in popularity.

Nope. But nice denial.

Pretty sure you are the same guy that said Fuminofags and Senseifags were at each others' throats because of the first poll. That was debunk for good. The first waifu war started after chapter 73, so you were wrong.

Okay phoneposter

>You aren't fooling anybody, Urukashitter. You do that all the time and some Senseifags don't deny it. That has been a thing for weeks. So yep, most people don't care. Your narrative is destroyed.
What's this supposed to prove? You didn't bother addressing anything I said. You literally created this problem when you began including Senseifags in your war, now don't cry samefag when they talk about you, shitposting retard.

>pretending those negligible detractor posts are the same as the "universally hated" narrative you loved to parade around
Fucking cope Foomshitter.

Not fooling anybody. Urukafags got Sensei involved, like usual, and Senseifags said that's fine because they want to take responsibility for being shitposters. Urukafags have always been behind majority of the shitpost, but that doesn't mean Sensifags didn't shitpost either from time to time. Senseifags get called when they start shit all the same. Try harder.

Nobody uses the word universal except Urukashitters. Try again. Most hate is just most.

all of you belong in a fucking mental hospital

Where? People say Uruka was generally accepted to be worst girl by most fans, not ALL fans. Uruka stole a lot of chapters and was criticized for being out of place and a joke character. It came with the territory.

THK especially.