Being Meguca is suffering

being Meguca is suffering...

Attached: megucasuffering.jpg (600x630, 31K)

no

suffering is waiting for the rebellion sequel...

Attached: 1561969051562.jpg (335x362, 43K)

Enlightenment is realizing it doesn't need one.

Sayaka a best

I disliked Shaft so I post poned Madoka for 10 years. Now that I watched it I really cant get why people hate Kyubey. He doesnt hate anyone, he assists the girls, he doesnt harm them etc. There was an equal exhange to be had and the girls who took it are to blame for their misfortune.

For god sake, think of the civilization, think about it rationally. If we could produce our energy by throwing virgins into a volcano we would do it in a heartbeat. That would be the pragmatic and moral choice to minimize suffering

Attached: nyan_kyubey_by_sweetkittycat-d6cge42.png (1024x520, 131K)

Kyubey manipulated little girls into becoming liches doomed to die and become existences that spread suffering and death. And we certainly wouldn't sacrifice human beings for free energy in a heartbeat, though some might do it after careful consideration, but it would still be considered evil.

If turning little girls into witches is the only way to prevent the otherwise inevitable heat death of the universe though, it's alright to think kyubey isn't evil. I still do.

Neither did the show but here we are since the concept movie was teased

Attached: eating boy.png (464x361, 192K)

When will you fags stop memeing the 4 year old concept movie that didn't go anywhere and never will?
>Neither did the show
That's completely wrong. Rewatch it 5 more times and get back to me.

He deliberately withholds information so he can leach off little girls' misery.

Its his job to get them killed.

hitomi is suffering

Attached: hetowmee.png (56x184, 24K)

your reasoning for the show needing a continuation is the same why we deserve a sequel to rebellion

Attached: 1543445774526.jpg (1024x1014, 67K)

>Kyubey manipulated little girls into becoming liches doomed to die and become existences that spread suffering and death
He didnt manipulate them, he would have had told them if girls asked what becoming a Mahou Shoujo really entails. Moreover, everyone in the show agrees that their life for a wish outweighs the cons so thats a moot point.
>And we certainly wouldn't sacrifice human beings for free energy in a heartbeat, though some might do it after careful consideration, but it would still be considered evil.
We have done so in the past for better yields, we currently do it by pumping shit into air that causes cancer. We sacrifice human lifes for minor things all the time, we just dont think about it. The reason why you think Mahou shoujos are an evil existence is because youre not normalized to it. Just like our worlds energy production creates infinitely more death by the lack of mahou shoujos so would the galactic empires in Puella-verse.

The people who consider it evil are painfully ignorant. Unlike in our world the sacrifices are consensual and paid for.

He was very clear about the risk of expiration

Attached: Cute-Kyubey-kyubey-38952747-600-630.png (600x630, 205K)

Rewatch Rebellion 10 more times, because it's apparent you have zero clue as far as the narrative goes.

shut the fuck up, ancap

okay porky. whatever you say. you clearly live in a different reality.

He wasnt truthful about his purpose for granting them wishes so they die. He just says magic girls can die if they fuck up. Not specifically that his purpose for granting wishes is to get them killed.

Why aren't you guys playing Madoka-senpai video game?

Attached: 1562015871226.png (512x512, 263K)

Maybe /pol/ is for your speed
>He wasnt truthful about his purpose for granting them wishes so they die.
They didnt ask.
> He just says magic girls can die if they fuck up. Not specifically that his purpose for granting wishes is to get them killed.
Sure, Kyubey gets paid when girls die. However girls dont have to die, they can live way way longer than depicted. Homura is probably looped enough to be the oldest human on earth and she lived that life without fragility of human condition. Kyubey grants the girls an incredible, unaging body that can only die when girls screw up. Thats a whole stair case above their human form where slip in the shower can be fatal, where old age will kill one.

You see, Kyubey wants the girls to suffer and die but thats ultimately on the girls themselves. Otherwise he actively betters their lives

Alright incubator, stop making threads on Yea Forums

Attached: 20190628_164104.jpg (339x283, 44K)

bold of you to assume I haven't already

>hurr you just don't understand
I didn't know this was a Lain thread.

>People who agree with Kyubey must be incubators!
Stupid maho shojo

>lets send all the kunnies to die for aliens because space magic
No thanks. Ill take them if you dont want them.

Look how they've massacred my girl...

Attached: gachashit.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

>admits to have deliberately manipulated Kyouko into doing what he knew was impossible so that Waluigi couldn't be defeated
>doesn't tell megucas what the soul gem is because they'd get unreasonably upset and therefore less efficient
He does not harbor personal malicious feelings because his species is literally unable to but he was a dick who only cared about the rational thing since incubators believe the universe to be a cold, uncaring place only governed by strict causality. What they don't realize is that by believing so they also play a part in making/keeping it so because real miracles can't happen. When Madoka remakes the universe so that it's an ultimately moral place, incubators go to extreme lengths to prove that the LoC is somewhat unnatural because it's not as efficient as witches would be.
Urobutcher literally spells it out, people are just too dumb to realize what the plot is about.