Watamote

chapter 160

Attached: watamote_c160_001.png (870x1236, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75553907
may.2chan.net/b/res/651280007.htm
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=0
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=1
nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/comic/1562216096/0-
find.2ch.sc/?STR=�������e�Ȃ��̂͂ǂ��l���Ă����O�炪����&TYPE=TITLE&COUNT=50&ENCODING=SJIS
twitter.com/medicos_et_02/status/1146725094787448832
medicos-e-shop.net/products/list.php?category_id=156
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ucchimoko
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/since_im_gross_ill_appreciate_the_arts
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPEMPJYO9iU
deviantart.com/toomanyxs/art/I-m-Not-Popular-So-I-ll-Be-an-Exhibitionist-745779730
mega.nz/#F!beQgDArR!lnRw2e9v9mWsiyN3t-Mslw
twitter.com/watamote_kuro/status/1146918046100967424?s=19
twitter.com/fRAqhHe5vS4Nz28/status/1146943055779340288
youtube.com/watch?v=Asiyu-wnYOo
twitter.com/naradesukedo/status/1146998075610656768
mega.nz/#F!SHpCFK6a!JIz2XE-gNfEShG2LcrUUyA
doujinshi.info/book/mokomote-ecstasy
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sayonara_zetsubou_mojo#1
mediafire.com/file/2gia69bm03lax5n/%5BGoggled_user%5D_%28Orikuchi_Hirata%29_We%27re_Friends_So_Long_As_It%27s_Pretend.rar/file
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: watamote_c160_002.png (870x1236, 198K)

Attached: watamote_c160_003.png (870x1236, 195K)

Attached: watamote_c160_004.png (870x1236, 212K)

Attached: watamote_c160_005.png (870x1236, 199K)

Attached: watamote_c160_006.png (870x1236, 174K)

Attached: watamote_c160_007.png (870x1236, 213K)

Attached: watamote_c160_008.png (870x1236, 233K)

Attached: watamote_c160_009.png (870x1236, 183K)

Attached: watamote_c160_010.png (870x1236, 195K)

Attached: watamote_c160_011.png (870x1236, 198K)

Attached: watamote_c160_012.png (870x1236, 202K)

Attached: watamote_c160_013.png (870x1236, 234K)

Is Ucchi gonna kidnap that dog?

And that's it.

Attached: watamote_c160_014.png (870x1236, 191K)

What happened to the dog's head?

>Using the /u/ tl
>erasing dog heads
W3 are really getting sloppy.

Emoji is right to call a dog gross that can make its head disappear at will.

Feels like it's over. Where do we go from here?

Attached: f81f0931953bb45d7ea1d7dc338625a5.jpg (444x500, 37K)

I did my best to edit the dog head back in

Attached: watamote_c160_010 dog head edit fix .png (870x1236, 555K)

graduation.
we're ending, lads.

Where the fuck is Fang?

Attached: 1516249226967.jpg (654x946, 315K)

Oops, she's popular, and it's all their fault.

By the way, take a good hard look at the back of Yuri's head.

It's not ending shut up

Attached: Crying Tomoko.jpg (488x697, 33K)

Asuka is a miracle of the universe.

Attached: 1348541473061.jpg (728x720, 163K)

So is the yuri bait manga over now?

They didnt fixed /u/ translation? Shouldn't it be my daughter instead of I?

Its been like that for years. Check out the foreshadowing.

Attached: watamote_c080_011.png (870x1236, 302K)

I know it's yuri bait, I'm asking if this was the last chapter of this trash manga.

The big announcement is that it will continue for another 20 years

For the 1 millionth time, it's not yuribait. It has a yuri character (Ucchi) and a yuribait character (Asuka). Neither of which are going to end up with Tomoko.

>Almost every chapter has been teasing but never quite pairing Tomoko up with the dozen girls that like her out of nowhere
>Not yuri bait
That's why it's yuri BAIT. Of course none of them will end up with Tomoko, but the teasing has been a constant for years.

It also has a Yuri character (Yuri)

>Not yuribait
>It has a yuribait character

Uhh...

>Almost every chapter has been teasing but never quite pairing Tomoko up with the dozen girls that like her out of nowhere
>dozen girls
Do you not understand the concept of friendship? These girls (aside from Ucchi) aren't around her because they want to fuck her.

I understand that friendship doesn't just happen instantaneously and out of nowhere like all the friends Tomoko has now. Whatever even happened to Yuu-chan anyway?

Read! The! Manga! Don't just waltz into these threads to shitpost about early Watamote. This didn't happen overnight, there have been years of development that led to where we are now. So don't just come here and pretend all these characters just magically appeared as Tomoko's friends.

Attached: watamote_c115-1_008.png (870x1236, 587K)

Are you this idiot from the raws thread?

More than one person can have an issue with the manga, user.

They didn't give to fucks about her until the school trip was over, then they suddenly became obsessed with her.

>They didn't give to fucks about her until the school trip was over, then they suddenly became obsessed with her.
You're a special kind of idiot. Because you're the kind of idiot that hasn't actually read what he is misrepresenting

Attached: watamote_c079_013.png (870x1236, 203K)

>They didn't give to fucks about her until the school trip was over
No shit, that's when they met.
>then they suddenly became obsessed with her
Not sudden at all.

The end.
Please, fucking be the end.

I haven't read Watamote since the anime was new and this series was Yea Forums's love. I know Tomoko has friends now (which seems to have made Yea Forums turn against the series) but now she's suspended? The fuck happened to the "everything is awkward isn't that so relatable" chick I knew and loved?

I should really pick this up from the start and read it all through.

>The fuck happened to the "everything is awkward isn't that so relatable" chick I knew and loved?
She died years ago when about ten classmates suddenly decided she was cool and worth hanging out with. This being despite the fact Tomoko isn't charismatic or anything people look for in a friend.

>Yuri giving Mako the side eye and Mako lying to her face about what she's been doing all week
What is going on here?
>Yoshida casually disrespecting her mom like a boss
This is what happens you want don't discipline early and consistently.

>ten classmates suddenly decided she was cool and worth hanging out with.
I assume the author thought that she couldn't use 'awkward' as Tomoko's one personality trait and make a living out of it. Eventually the chapters would just be repeating themselves. If she didn't eventually make friends or something, even the most shut-in shut-ins would get bored with being reminded of their own lives every chapter.

Giving /u/ a bone for more yuribait. Now all the new doujins will be about Yoshida/Mako and Ucchi/Dog.

Ironically it just became one-note with yuri bait jokes instead and seemed to last much longer.

Thank you, W3!

So instead of 'everything is so cringy ain't it' it turned into 'this cute awkward girl might fuck another girl, stay tuned'

Pretty much. It just swapped out one joke to be beaten to death with another.

So essentially I haven't missed much all these years.

Pretty much. It's so awkward and forced that it turned a lot of people off and made them drop the manga.

None of what you're saying is true, retard.

Cultural festival will probably be the next arc. Then summer break.

So it's still going on now because the author started this and wants to finish it/contracts.

That's fucking adorable. But I guess there's ain't many places she can't go now that this arc literally hammered the idea that she's finally popular.

This is the only manga of theirs that didn't get cancelled and it came close until they saved it by expanded the cast.

They had to pander to yurifags to save their dying manga. Ironically it fell into obscurity still, with no one outside of Yea Forums talking about it anymore.

This, I'm glad this shit is flopping hard

They didn't pander to yurifags to save the manga. They pandered to otaku sol fans. The yurifags flocked to the manga because they're mentally ill faggots that will start shipping two girls together simply because they talk to each other. They don't give a rat's ass about the rest of the manga, all they care about is satisfying their lesbian fetish.

Just ignore the autistic butthurt faggot. He samefag every watamote thread.

You're welcome

Attached: apologize.png (316x324, 116K)

What are you on about? It never had much of a western fanbase outside of here, and it's doing fairly well in Japan right now which is what matters.

just read the manga

The series has been undeniable yuri bait for years.

>O-O-Only one person can possibly dislike m-my manga!

People actually talked about it on other websites years back. No one does anymore.

Why does this pathetic faggot come to a Watamote chapter thread when he obviously has no interest in discussing the chapter but only wants to bitch about how he misses the times when he could relate to Tomoko? Newsflash for you faggot, you weren't suppose to relate to the Tomoko that was a loner but to the Tomoko that didn't want to be a loner. You're just upset because she got better and you didn't

More than one person can criticize the manga, you assblasted autist. And people feel like Tomoko didn't EARN her friendship, it was just handed over to her on a silver platter.

Nah, you're obviously the same autistic faggot. Get a life.

Proof?

again just read the manga

It's pretty obvious samefagging.

>And people feel like Tomoko didn't EARN her friendship, it was just handed over to her on a silver platter.

It was actually so organic and realistic, it's surprising how little it was glamorized. You should stop talking like you're representing the majority of the fanbase, you're just sounding like a retard.

I did. I dropped it around the Disneyland arc.

read it again

Proof?

>You should stop talking like you're representing the majority of the fanbase
I'm not.

She's not really popular though, she just has some girl friends and no real boy friends.

More than one person complain about the "sudden" change they didn't even witness themselves since they already dropped the manga out of boredom after the anime hype died down and the loner gags became repetitive.

>they didn't even witness themselves since they already dropped the manga out of boredom after the anime hype died down and the loner gags became repetitive.
Cope harder.

It's the fag who always posts anime Tomoko pics right?

>a Yea Forums fag
of fucking course

>And people feel like Tomoko didn't EARN her friendship
Jesus fucking Christ. These """"people"""" haven't been keeping up with the series. All they're doing is relying on hearsay from self-insert fags complaining about how this isn't their manga anymore because Tomoko slowly (key word) started to amass some friends beyond Yuu.

Apparently not since no one has posted any anime pics ITT.

Really?

Tell me how she earned the friendship then. You're clearly the expert here so it should be easy for you.

Even for highschool standards, she already qualifies as popular, especially considering how much of a fucking loser she was. Fuck, I wouldn't have the mental energy to put up with so many friends at once. If anything, she's already the normalfag she once craved to be.

She has friends in the double digits. How much more does she need to be popular?

That or the one that posts early Watamote pics so he can pretend to be a oldfag Watamote fan. I have been keeping up with the series since forever and this is (mostly) what I wanted for Tomoko because she has made great progress since first year, especially after Imae-senpai graduated. Also watching Fang take her place in the suffering department is fucking hilarious

Attached: MinamiIsTheCutestLoner.png (640x617, 480K)

not him, but how do you "earn" friendship in the first place?

>thinking you have to earn friendship
t.loser

Attached: page-01.jpg (870x1236, 408K)

You can't just act like a social outcast and a sperg with no redeeming qualities and make friends. You have to have some kind of trait that makes you desirable.

You want me to tell you something you're obviously going to disagree with and then tell me how I, someone who still reads the manga, has not been paying attention to the years of development of Tomoko's character? I'm not going to waste my time on a stubborn fag like you.

have*

>She didn't earn her friendship
>Yes she did!
>How?
>I-I'm not g-gonna tell!

Attached: 4567890987654.jpg (300x300, 32K)

That's the climax of the series right there. Now we just need a comfy epilogue where the series ends. It's been a wild ride guys!

Attached: Ulf2sbWw_ZpKPrjkP3XCa8nTWfsE6g77VQX4W82KT54.jpg (576x768, 129K)

>Even for highschool standards, she already qualifies as popular, especially considering how much of a fucking loser she was.
She's certainly more of a normalfag, but she's not one of the popular kids.

She'd need to be on friendly terms with a lot more of the student body for her to be considered popular.

Most people in high school had friends in the double digits, by that logic most people in school were popular.

At best she's increased her popularity.

just read the manga

Thanks for proving how redundant it is to have a conversation with you user. I know full well you won't accept the validity of my opinions so why the fuck should I humour you by going on at length about them?

By being an interesting person who people want to get to know more about. Are you an interesting person?

I hope this end soon the authors cleary don't know what to do anymore and it has been unfun.

I've seen some pretty awful people who still had friends so no, you don't.

Because if you can't even defend your point of view, why should I consider your opinions valid?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75553907
KONO UCCHI DA!

I agree with you. Suddenly a bunch of girls like Asuka and emoji became obsessed with tomoko without much development, felt forced.

did you read the manga user?

You don't need to have some desirable trait of some kind of benefit, you just have to not be completely repulsive.

Already said I did.

You've already been told in plenty of threads now, no shit people are tired of having to explain why she ended up with some friends.

Read the manga shitposter. Then you can form your own opinions rather than leeching them off other shitposters on Yea Forums

I know this may be hard for you to accept, but multiple people have issues with the manga. It's not just one dude.

You said you dropped it at the Disneyland arc and I seriously doubt you were actually invested in the manga. Fuck off from these threads.

Oh sorry, then I don't know what to tell you, Asuka obsession with Tomoko is weird I admit but outside of that I don't know how the rest of her friendships are "forced"

People are naturally attracted to weird but approachable people since they end up being memorable, which you wouldn't know since you're projecting your lack of redeemable qualities on Tomoko.

Tomoko is treated like an idiot half the time but still someone appealing because she says shit and acts in a way that most girls in her group wouldn't even think of doing on account of by shy, proper normalfags.

How can people mistake basic human interactions with yuribait is fucking beyond me. Do you have pictures of lesbos clam slamming for a brain?

I did and I have formed my own opinions. Apparently they're wrong, but people won't defend their own viewpoints. I guess they really just love the yuri pandering and don't care about the context.

Someone post Tomoko making an effort to be the group leader in the fieldtrip so the shitposter can shut up.

So you suddenly have to a compulsion to shitpost in these threads and ruin discussion for the people that do still enjoy the manga? You're a petty miserable faggot

How fragile are you that anyone who disagrees with your opinion must be a shitposter?

Like the other user said, this is their longest series by a long shot, and now that they've got a dedicated yuri fanbase they're gonna milk it for all its worth.
Can't really blame them cause at the end of the day they need to put food on their table and the yuri-fags are willing to give them a shit lot of money, but it does suck to see such a good series devolve over time

She didn't "earn" friends because you don't earn that shit. After being forced into her group Yuri and Yoshida started seeing how fun is is hanging out with this moron so she would occasionally be invited to hang out with them. It wasn't sudden either since they weren't immediately close. Nemo has been getting closer to her for years and after a while she learned to start being her self like Tomoko. Mako, Akane, and Yoshida's friends are just friends of friends. They have all been getting closer because Tomoko has been putting in effort to make friends since chapter 1.

I'm sick of these threads being constantly taken over by some ignorant faggot who hasn't kept up with the manga for years just so he can shitpost about Tomoko not being his perfect autistic reflection of his sad self. Shut the fuck up, read the manga or fuck off if it isn't to your interest. I don't even care much for the yurishit/pandering whatever and would rather just have a discussion of these chapters regardless of it. That being said, Yoshida's got a hot mom and I hope we can someday see the other girl's parents.

So are you going to respond to the people telling you that you can be a sperg and still have friends?

2chan:
わたモテスレ
may.2chan.net/b/res/651280007.htm

futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=0

2chan Archive:
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=1

5ch:
【谷川ニコ】私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い! 喪497
nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/comic/1562216096/0-

5ch Archive:
find.2ch.sc/?STR=�������e�Ȃ��̂͂ǂ��l���Ă����O�炪����&TYPE=TITLE&COUNT=50&ENCODING=SJIS

You're not disagreeing with our opinions. You're just posting false assertions about a manga you don't even read (anymore) to bait people to reply to you then complaining when people call you out on your bullshit. You are a shitposter, plain and simple.

Ignore this cunt, he doesn't like that the gay undertones are becoming more explicit as time goes on and has to bitch every chance he gets about it.

I hope we actually do get a road trip at the end, that'd be cool.

>gay undertones
You mean the proper ones with Ucchi or the fake ones with Asuka which are only there to trick /u/ fags into buying volumes?

Sounds comfy. Just what we would need.

Attached: 1512696978029.jpg (1024x573, 81K)

They did talk about one during their suspension, right? That'd be sweet.

Anyone shipping kuro mom and yoshi mom?

Those creeps on /u/ most likely. Since they're doing the same with Yoshida and Mako

That would actually be a really nice ending.

Attached: 1556582985532.jpg (960x709, 550K)

>not pictured: Ucchi hiding underneath the van

Here's a (you) you fucking retard.

All jokes aside how is Ucchi going to sneak her way into the road trip adventure?

>Yoshida-san can we stop for ice cream?

Every time I re-read the series, the weird cool and casual voice the translations gave Yuri early on always throws me off.

Yeah, it doesn't really capture her indifferent and introverted nature.

It needs to end soon, it's too normalfaggy now.

is this watamote ending?i feel it should be the ending,is such a good ending

I still can't decide what kind of voice Yuri has in my head

There's still the afterglow.

I would honestly not be mad if they ended it here.

It's just the end of the current volume.

I've heard that in the official translation she had a more reserved tone.

I gave her the kuudere voice in my head.
Mai Nakahara or Minori Chihara.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x125, 14K)

Was really expecting Tomoko to call Yoshida her first name or just just give her a nickname like Saki because Masaki is too long.

Thanks W3

Like talking to two walls.
An autistic monotone.

Attached: watamote_c072_0007.png (870x1236, 152K)

The fuck is her problem? Is the Tomoko disease spreading?

Seems to be the case

Attached: 024.jpg (1100x1650, 454K)

>Tomoko is popular now
What's next? Why can't the series end right here?

Because we haven't seen the cast in pajamas yet

Boyfriend route still to go. Calm down /u/ fags. Both endings are unlikely to happen anyway

twitter.com/medicos_et_02/status/1146725094787448832
medicos-e-shop.net/products/list.php?category_id=156

Attached: PhotoGrid_1562236172317.jpg (1378x720, 384K)

It's amazing how much of a difference that makes.

Why can't they make anime now that Watamote is still this popular?

Tomoko's voice actress is busy fucking English girls for a year.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Ucchi, Yuu, Kii, early Nemo, and if course Yuri the endgame

Nico is explicitly supplying YoshiMako, you're delusional to think otherwise at this point

When she gets the chance to apologize and mend things with Tomoko she'll be invited on the roadtrip.

Why Fuuka lets all this bother her ? Is she also lesbian ?
Author better give us a chapter where ucchi apologises to Tomoko soon. Tgis cant go on any longer.

>maid katou

It fits her

>thinks female friends=yuri
Sasuga /u/tard shipper

That is a cute Tomoko Meido.

Attached: Wakemeup.jpg (799x402, 78K)

The cultural festival comes after summer break.

>no maid yoshida

aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Her friend whom she's known for years is behaving out of character. Given her feelings of disappointment, she's probably curious.

Attached: 75554776_p0.jpg (702x991, 272K)

Should we have dump threads for a re-read of Watamote using the Yen Press chapters?

Attached: 75554776_p1.jpg (702x991, 345K)

>Why Fuuka lets all this bother her ? Is she also lesbian ?

Being disappointed suggests that she's a little bicurious, at least.

Attached: 75554776_p2.jpg (702x991, 312K)

Attached: 75554776_p3.jpg (702x991, 253K)

>earning friendships

Fucking hell yurifags. Stop making straight girls gay in your faggot fanfiction.Especially my wife Yoshida

Attached: YoshidaCute.png (390x464, 94K)

That's it, I can't take it anymore, I need some Ucchi healing, does anyone know any good fanfictions of Ucchi and Tomoko? I've not dipped into fanfiction since 2014 but the soul hungers.

Attached: UcchiShip3.jpg (850x1200, 221K)

It's not like Tomoko was in any position to force anyone to "earn" her friendship. It was the other way around actually. Yuri and Yoshida had accepted Tomoko as their friend and for Ucchi her obsession despite her shit attitude and eccentric antics. Only after she started working on bettering herself when Imae graduated did she become someone others looked to for friendship.

>So in the end no matter how you look at it, it truly is you guys' fault if I'm popular, huh?
... really?

dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ucchimoko
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/since_im_gross_ill_appreciate_the_arts

Attached: zqi4d03l2gu21.jpg (700x1000, 111K)

>lubricant and tissues

>Kaho
>Miho
>former Class Rep
>Fuuka I guess
Did that class get all the babes?

I think it's more that she's the anti-Akane. Pineapple found her friend acting weird, became curious/upset about it and when she found it about all the lewd stuff she found it unettling because she's a normalfag.

Fuuka's also a normalfag upset/curious about her friend's odd behavior except instead of being disgusted she deep down finds it exciting and wants more. Akane's the type of normalfag who would find Yea Forums and get creeped out and traumatized by seeing a loli thread on Yea Forums or Yea Forums because she's pure. Fuuka would find it and eventually warp her brain as she descends into the Yea Forums and /d/ abyss.

How the game goes:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPEMPJYO9iU

I also like that Yen Press localized "mourning" to "fail", so people who aren't familiar with Japanese netspeak can understand the intent.

I dont even particulary like Asuka but the way she messes around with Fuuka became my favourite running gag.

Fuuka is peak performance.

Attached: watamote_c153_002.png (869x1236, 203K)

owari desu
;_;

Attached: ;_;.jpg (1440x810, 148K)

Watamote in college.

deviantart.com/toomanyxs/art/I-m-Not-Popular-So-I-ll-Be-an-Exhibitionist-745779730

The TomoUcchi part comes into play at the end.

This also felt like the first time Asuka being shown laughing

they're really pushing Asuka x Tomoko and Mako x Yoshida

God I wish I were Nemo

Attached: 1561799854844.png (500x715, 178K)

What? The progression has been fairly natural.

>Nemo was her first friend at school because they got put next to eachother like 2 or 3 chapters after the point the anime ends and being friendly and extroverted she introduced herself.
>Yuri and Yoshida got put with her during the field trip. Ogino being nosy told them to look out for her.
>Yuri is a gloomy loner so felt Tomoko was a kindred spirit.
>Yoshida was basically tsundere; beating her but also being protective of her.
>Ucchi has never actually been friends with Tomoko, she just slowly went insane with lesbianism.
>Mako was friends with Yuri so she started hanging around the Kyoto trio.
>this was the status quo for most of the rest of second year
>third year
>Nemo watches Tomoko be brave enough to force out her bad joke, decides to come clean about wanting to be a voice actress, this draws her closer to Tomoko thinking she'll get backlash for being an otaku.
>Akane hangs around because she's best friends with Nemo.
>Asuka is also friends with Nemo and Akane. She's also a nice girl who started doing makeup for Tomoko once because of her eyes and the other time as a reward for choosing out a good book for her. Started to admire Tomoko when she "fixed" Akane and Nemo's fight, something she couldn't do. Is also all but outright said to be gay for her.
>Rena and Anna are friends of Yoshida and super chill so she gets along with them pretty easily.
>Shizuku got the wrong impression of Tomoko's attempt to help her during her entrance exam so treats Tomoko as her senpai. Tomoko eventually returned the sentiment and treats her as her kouhai.
>Futaki and Ito are more acquaintances than friends. Komi-something isn't really her friend. Fang is definitely not her friend. Ucchi Gang aren't friends with Tomoko but are willing to try and push Ucchi and Tomoko together for Ucchi's sake.

This all happened over the course of the last 100+ chapters. There's nothing sudden about it.

It’s kind of nice that Tomoko initially wanted to hear some lewd stuff from the kouhai and probably mock her internally, yet still comforted her unconditionally when she lost her table tennis match

haha Tomoko a manlet.

Nobody outside of Yea Forums talked about the series until the anime aired becaue most weebs are mega-brainlets who only follow manga that has a currently airing anime adaptation. The last volume I can find actual sales figures on (volume 14 which was the college visit/Golden Week stuff) sold 32,000 its first week; don't know about volume 15 because for whatever reason ANN doesn't show the weekly Oricon charts anymore and finding sales charts otherwise is a bitch.

It's not obscenely popular but it's good for probably 30k-40k sales per volume which means it has a pretty loyal cult following who's willing to spend money on it (the doujin events, the art exhibition, a sketch of Nemo drawn by Nico selling for the equivalent of like $1500, etc.) which is better than most series.

"Here'd you go"?

>thinks obvious differences from friendship that are literally being observed by other characters = not baiting

The glasses girl KNOWS

Attached: 812870A1-D92E-4762-B0CF-A8687560F000.jpg (424x353, 74K)

errors
p2: Tomoki says "No, you do your best" as in "I don't need that, you do". He doesn't say yes at all or "you too"
p10: Ucchi calls the dog gross-cute, rather than grossly cute. Like the term "ugly cute"
p13: Misaki's mom is apologizing for her stupid daughter, Tomoko's mom is saying it's Tomoko that had caused her trouble

you're both fucking idiots

If you think "an entire year in-story and several years out of story" is "sudden" I'm pretty impressed. Even Asuka has hints that she's interested in Tomoko like half a year or more prior to actually trying to get particularly close to her.

Posting style. If you've been here "for years" you'd think you'd know what a samefag looks like.

Even Yuri and Yoshida, her two closest new friends, didn't legitimately become her close friends until months later in the series, and years later in reality

I'll consider it

Attached: file.png (949x666, 200K)

>Komi-something isn't really her friend.
She's her best friend.

Attached: 000.png (1765x844, 431K)

I love asuka's smile and her foxy eyes

Please upload it

No.

I usually do but just buy them. That, or painstakingly grab them when I dump them later.

>obvious differences from friendship
Boy you really are delusional. Because you're seeing behaviour that is totally normal for girls as something to imply lesbian attraction. Seek help fag.

Unlike these anons I will do that

Things Tomoko did to improve herself/earn friends
-Aforementioned attempt to greet Imae, with a reminder that she basically spoke to no one back then
-Aforementioned effort to try to befriend her Kyoto Trip group
-This went terribly before the trip, she tries again during it
-It still kind of goes badly
-She keeps trying, and eventually does manage to at least strike up a rapport with two of them
-After this she accepts invitations to lunch and is generally less standoffish and vindictive
-She speaks with Nemo more often by relating to her
-This eventually culminates in her going out on a limb for Nemo by throwing herself under the bus and lying about wanting to be a seiyuu
-She actually attends the class party rather than avoiding it like before.
-She makes an effort to actually talk with people at it.
-She makes chocolates for her friends, shitty though it may be
-She vows to improve herself further after Imae graduates

Oh well

Attached: 1562160392948.jpg (850x1326, 137K)

"Moteru" in the manga title means popular with the opposite sex.

No, not really. Honestly I don't ship them at all, I just don't have my fingers in my ears and can see when Nico is obviously putting in fanservice for shippers. Mako is literally, obviously distinct in her interaction with Yoshida. Are they gay? I don't think. Is it bait? Yes.

>moteru
"motenai" user

9 is a double digit nowadays?

Of those 9, 5 are close and hang out with her regularly. Of the remaining 4, you have Yuu, her best friend, who she doesn't see that much.

It does become 10 if you count Komi, but if you do you've missed the point of their relationship.

Moteru is the root verb, user is right.

I'm tearing up boys.

>motenai
Momentai? Hakuna Matata.

Also "hey must be waiting"
W3 is dying, they say they don't have time to deal with this anymore.

Oh I see my bad

Attached: 1533433951082s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

y'all

You're ignoring that for much of the start of the manga, Tomoko basically actively sabotaged her own social life and, really, she had not earned anyone's friendship because she was genuinely too much to herself, too angry at everyone else, and too cynical in general. She did earn her friendship. How? By no longer being a cunt/sperg and actually making an effort to connect with others.

>all this shit over riding a scooter
Japan is exhausting.

Mo~mentai!

Attached: Fight0020.jpg (640x480, 43K)

She still needed help from Ogino-sensei since she did ask Yuri and Yoshida privately to help out Tomoko, and Yuri was the first one to invite Tomoko to her and Mako’s lunch

And even then it’s a gradual build up where Yuri became the needy one

Honestly they could end it right here and I'd be satisfied

Yeah but there are several instances of her actually reaching out and not closing herself off, running away, or assuming the worst in others.

Starts with wanting to greet Imae (literally first time she ever does anything like that), continues to wanting to make her school trip fun rather than assuming the worst, follows into making friends.

I'd find the fucking loser busybody who decided to literally take a picture to narc on the kids and leave a turd in their mailbox

was really hoping Tomoko would introduce her mom to her friends

>implying Komi is not her best friend
I hate speed-readers.

I hate people who use the term "speed reader", especially when they've somehow missed just how much two people hate each other.

There's friendly rivalry and then there's loathing a person so much that you would only deign to tolerate their presence because a mutual friend would be upset if you didn't pretend to get along.

I need lewds of Yoshida's mom

MakoYoshimom is the future

Attached: 1562278334178.png (344x135, 9K)

they're basically sisters, bet Komi would like that kinky bitch

If they're sisters, they loathe each other.

Which is possible by the way. I love my older and younger sister, but my mother's relationship with HER sisters is outright venomous and vindictive. A lot like Tomoko's relationship with Komi, and no that is not friendly.

Komi wouldn't mind becoming Tomoko's sister even if it had the downside of being permanentlyrelated to her. Too bad Fang is the real endgame for Tomoki.

Attached: 75285623_p0.jpg (635x916, 139K)

No that's the joke. Everyone thinks that they're really great friends even though in actuality they, at best, barely tolerate one another's presence because they don't actually like each other. It's intentionally shitting on the whole "two similar people fighting all the time means they're close" cliche.

this

It's basically just more subversion on the very subversive pile that is Watamote.

Oh she definitely knows. She had to backpeddle for Kayo's sake but it's obvious what she sees it as.

Attached: 3190591.jpg (400x398, 76K)

>I also like that Yen Press localized "mourning" to "fail", so people who aren't familiar with Japanese netspeak can understand the intent.
I've been reading this series since it first started and I never knew those titles were supposed to be a Jap meme

Kayo needs to get over the "can girls love girls?" hump and get to work on helping Ucchi get her girl.

Attached: 75471492_p0.jpg (1075x1518, 389K)

Thanks for the dump

Fuuka addicted to weird lesbian porn when

Why's there an untranslated speech bubble?

there isn't

Third panel, is what stops Asuka from telling Fuuka the whole story.

That is not a speech bubble.

Whatever is called then, is untranslated all the same.

That's the bell ringing

The last panel alone is why the title of the manga should now be renamed to "It's Not My Fault That I'm NOW Popular" because the original one is no longer relevant.

moteru = popularity with the opposite sex
mojo = woman not popular with the opposite sex, and also a virgin

The title has never stopped being relevant.

I'm expecting a glasses-kun arc to be next. The author has been teasing this guy in the background for what feels like the whole series. I'll be surprised if they dont do anything with him.

Attached: glasses-kun in the top left.png (583x269, 150K)

It would have to change to "I don't care about being popular (with men)"

They likely don't have an interesting idea and there's not really any interest in the readership for seeing him. Only guy readers seem to care about is Wada and that's because they imagine him as a trap who gets his boipucci wrecked on the regular.

That may not be him, you know. It's already been pointed out that it wouldn't be the first time a "dark haired glasses wearing character in middle school" was shown and was not him.

That said it would be pretty inane to push him.

This is apparently a regular thing for Rena, whoever the narc is must have a hard-on for her and Tomoko and Masaki got caught in the crossfire.

Attached: 6902584093.jpg (392x435, 74K)

They really don't hate each other. They're extremely annoyed by each others' faults, but they've both performed acts of kindness that had nothing to do with Yuu.

There's no telling if he dyes is hair or not, either. It's the same "color" as Akane's in the manga, and Akane has that hair color in middle school.

Attached: Y4.png (869x1236, 210K)

There's a surprising amount of fanart for that salaryman Tomoko watched anime with at a coffee shop 100 chapters ago, he seems to be beloved by the Japanese fans for whatever reason.

He was a cool guy and it cute how Tomoko leeched off of him.

So in other words an "anonymous schoolgirl" needs to find the person's place of work and leave a letter requesting that the narc's bosses stop him from stalking her?

>Introducing younger kids to the stuff you're into
Name something more Kino than that

They don't hate each other but they don't like each other either. That's the important part. They're not friends. Tomoko went literal years without trying to talk to Komi-something or even thinking about her until a chance meeting in the library. Komi-something likely did the same.

Which is also part of the point. Hating Komi-something would imply a greater level of care on Tomoko's part than what actually exists.

What if it leads to her being a porn addict but claims “no homo”?

Attached: E8B30DC1-2F48-4D12-89DD-F8AC59E88505.jpg (422x1200, 105K)

Canon as far as I'm concerned.

Moms wanted to get to know each other better after the school visit
Since the girls won't be having dinner at home, they got a few extra hours to themselves tonight

Attached: 1562283208670.png (960x376, 225K)

just reposting /u/'s stash from the recent watamote doujin event
mega.nz/#F!beQgDArR!lnRw2e9v9mWsiyN3t-Mslw

radiohead's part was pretty tame
just futa no scat

>People actually talked about it on other websites years back. No one does anymore.
What sites? Reddit and Yea Forums never ever had such a high number of watamote threads. You can check it yourself and compare to current state, but you are just trolling.

But why are you still here? It was two years ago. What's the point?

Much much more people haven't issues with this manga, really like it and most importantly still read it unlike bunch of shitposters who dropped manga years ago but keep writing the same shit in every watamote thread.

Fang doujin was 10/10

Attached: 54635473.png (732x777, 771K)

twitter.com/watamote_kuro/status/1146918046100967424?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190704_211750.jpg (1450x2048, 629K)

It really isn't that it's "I don't like it" ad nauseam when we got the point already. We can't convince you to like it, you stay on and complain. It's that otter eating watermelon and hating it meme. And even if you insist you like most of it but REALLY HATE THIS ONE THING, we get it. Like, you're a skipping, scratched CD. You never say anything new, you refuse to hear that you could be wrong, and you still post. It's annoying

Hmmm.... should I download Japanese porn on my family PC that I can’t understand

How many books are there anyway?

Japs laws are really fucked up. You MUST wear a helmet if yoy ride a bike in the city, but not if you ride a motorbike... Just... Just weird, man. I mean, I knew they're over-anxious bitches, like signs everywhere about the most mundane things one should care about, that's why I half expected the helm for bikes rule, but then it completely, really totally baffled me that there's no rules about helmets for motorbikes. It's just surreal.

Different user adding to the fact that slowly but surely Watamote is being remembered in the West outside of Yea Forums

Fukka does not deserve this.

Thanks to tomoko she is scared for life

He will takes Tomokos offer and date her for a few pages

The only "kindness" Tomoko ever did was let Komi in Tomoki's room and forget she was there. I can't think of even one other thing.

Komi is nice to people who aren't love rivals, though, and has regularly pitied and helped Tomoko. That said, she is also honest in that she quite dislikes Tomoko.

[Fin]

She gave her Tomoki's used towels (accidentally).

I see a Tomoko's face.

I definitely don't recall that. Was it in Tomomote maybe?

One doesn't
>earn
friends user, it just happens.

Ucchi!

Attached: 017[1].jpg (1338x2000, 1.52M)

What a bunch or retards. Just ignore the shitposter already! It's always the same guy anyway! Just ignore him and soon he'll get bored and stop samefagging on its own. It's that easy. It's the simple rule of not feeding/ignoring the trolls.

I'd watch a Conj/u/ring spinoff

Attached: 1453135033107.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Seething.

Chapter 93

Attached: watamote_c93_011.png (869x1236, 162K)

This is good shit, user! I hope she really is like that, than i'm gonna like her even more

Ahh. Wouldn't call that a kindness, though

>Anyone expressing their grievances with nu-watamote is just a samefagging shitposting troll
Yeah keep saying that to yourself to feel better

Attached: 1533260834070.png (110x166, 9K)

Good Lord, have mercy

Dry, by the way. No futa or toys

Attached: 050.jpg (1498x2160, 912K)

B-But WataMote is the p-perfect series, and n-no one can h-have problems with it!!!

T-Tomoko now having a bunch of friends is character development and progression™

Attached: 048.jpg (1503x2160, 841K)

I'm A-OK with this. The ending is really sweethearted too.

Attached: 051.jpg (1510x2160, 672K)

OH FUCK THEY USED TO BE SO SMALL

Attached: (you).gif (427x240, 2.81M)

YEAH i read the way-tay-moat

She still needs a boyfriend,etc. the year also has to end first and show them graduate then it can end, or continue on into college years.

Where?

>boyfriend
lol

Thx w3.

Same here neesan.
I can't handle tomoko ignoring Ucchi anymore.

Are you upset?

Attached: smugmoko.png (254x244, 32K)

twitter.com/fRAqhHe5vS4Nz28/status/1146943055779340288

Attached: D-q-9G2UEAAeMpP.jpg (1034x600, 42K)

Her collar’s perect, you bitch.

Fuuka is basically going to wind up being the corrupt degenerate people wanted Pineapple to turn into.

youtube.com/watch?v=Asiyu-wnYOo Then in this page this starts playing.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

YOU JUST KNOW

Eh, this is pretty much the ending of the series, so next chapter will be an epilogue and done right?

Hotcakes!

Attached: D5D42867-7AAF-4074-B0A5-E70EBA4D523D.jpg (1378x720, 113K)

These are the girls still in the run for the Tomokobowl.

I'm going all in on Asuka.

I'm reading about merchandise, but WHERE CAN I BUY IT

I WANT MERCH, DAMN IT

it begins

>c*ny

so, I guess W3 browses Yea Forums then.

that shit has spread like a cancer

Japanese: cunni, short for cunnilingus
And also, that's Goggled, not W3 (W3 just used Goggled's TL)

twitter.com/naradesukedo/status/1146998075610656768

Attached: D-r0qjkUEAAQw1i.jpg (636x900, 172K)

Attached: D-r0qj2UEAAlSXv.jpg (636x900, 112K)

>Since Kuroki's finally got friends we feel like we're done, so we're letting Dowman Sayman take over the manga! Ganbatte!

He'd get to lesbian sex in a single chapter.

That would be too much after last chapter

I can't believe ucchi's going to fuck a dog

That dog belongs to someone and a student should complain about it

>too much
>Dowman Sayman
I suppose you are unfamiliar. The man doesn't know that word

What is the Mako's plan?

Who would introduce parents to friends at that age?

And now I expect from all anons the apologize letter to Ogino for doubting her. 300 words please.

Attached: 2019-07-05 02_24_41-No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! (856x563, 468K)

I never doubted her, shit being forced into group work or seating arrangements was how I met a lot of friends and acquaintances

>Boyfriend
Heh,het

Imagine being a seething incest hetnigger still seething that Watamote is better with yuri.

Attached: 1559664288614.png (512x496, 576K)

Did he abandoned Moko/Yuri pairing for Moko/Asuka? How do Yuri fags even cope?

I constantly feel like this manga could end at any chapter and I don't want it to
Help.

Attached: 73890643_p0.png (1000x1000, 571K)

His afterward didn't say anything about abandoning ship, but it was basically "If Tomoko said huhh, I wanna see Katou-san's hymen, she'd probably be all for it right? That sudden inspiration was super exciting and drove me"
paraphrased

Is this the same universe where she hooked up with Yuri?

When's the Mako chapter?

Brutal if true. It's probably a what if. His first one was a Nemo and Tomoko pairing one off before switching to Yuri for that godlike trilogy. I wonder how he'll top that with Asuka.

Don't you hetfags have that /fit/ anime to piss off to?

There was a Nemo one? Where?

Sometime next volume with how blatant this setup is by Nico

Attached: 1562298776526.jpg (838x1199, 192K)

>EMILY

isn't it Emiri?

It's Emilia

Which one is radioheads?
Maybe I'm blind but I don't see his art.

I like this Tomoko plushie Asuka has. The comic is hilarious

An this is awesome!

Since its katakana it COULD BE Emily.

Really

The one with the enormous futa cock getting shoved up a cute boy's asshole, what else

Hey, don't knock Danberu, you cunt

Totally samefagging cause you guys write the same shit word for word in every thread. Why are you keep visiting watamote threads if you dropped manga years ago? Is this some kind of mental disorder?

Don't worry, user! It won't end anytime soon in current circumstances. Authors are not that dumb to shoot their own leg

Attached: Naturally.png (396x495, 92K)

Attached: D-r3ZtMUEAA-aBe.jpg (800x1024, 76K)

Tomomom is going to teach Yoshimom a few things at the UFO

Attached: 1562306649958.jpg (800x953, 99K)

They were afraid put them in the same class with Tomoko.
They make a gamble and put Asuka there, but she also failed to resist.

>"perhaps Watamote are the friends we made along the way"
Seriously?

Back to suffering, depression and addiction, where this manga belongs.

sauce me up senpai

Fools, the Mojyo Musk cannot be confined to mere classroom. One whiff and all the girls in the other classes would be lining up to befriend Tomoko during breaks.

>Perhaps the real sexy highschool boyfriends were the friends we made along the way
No. No they weren't- ASUKA STOP!

I thought Mako was a good girl, why is she being a hypocrite and lying

She's gonna wind up fucking that dog when Kuroki rejects her isn't she?

nvm , found the sauce in there :
radiohead's part was pretty disappointing but camrism part "Emily" was the best , too bad nobody bothers translating his GUP doujins with Yukari ;-;

[Umemoto Seisaku Iinkai] Mokomote Ecstasy
mega.nz/#F!SHpCFK6a!JIz2XE-gNfEShG2LcrUUyA
doujinshi.info/book/mokomote-ecstasy

Glasses girl will save Ucchi and hook her up with a lesbian dating app

yeah thanks , everything there is from 2018 though , are they doing something in 2019 ?

>Update schedule goes from once a month to once a blue moon
But on the other hand, we'd get right into it

yoshida wins tomoki bowl

>Tomoko as the navigator
That will be a LONG trip.

Attached: 1562228353326.jpg (492x458, 104K)

It's kanji you moron

Don't you yurifags have a Watamote thread on /u/ to piss off to?

>Watamote will end soon

Attached: 1561069111914.gif (847x860, 1.59M)

>>Yuri is a gloomy loner so felt Tomoko was a kindred spirit.
I want Nico to focus on this again!

Attached: 1562239160729.png (344x135, 13K)

I rather have normie Yuri back

This isn't the first time she's betrayed Yuri.

NO!

Yuri was never a normie. She just happened to be a better introvert than Tomoko. Instead of embarrassing herself even more by spilling spaghetti in awkward situations, she would just stay silent, remain distance from everyone else and not show any emotion. Because she's a fucking autist

Attached: watamote_c112_002.png (870x1236, 216K)

If Watamote has a /u/ thread, then who the fuck are you seething incesthetfags to shit us here? Watamote would have died if Tomoko didn't become a chick magnet.

I actually feel for them. It becomes pretty sad if you think about it from their point of view.
>They are lonely, sad and stuck, unable to change
>Tomoko is just like that so they make friends with her and pick up her manga
>Tomoko wants to change but she fails miserably every time
>It seems hopeless so it's familiar
>Tomoko actually makes it and leaves them behind
It doesn't matter how you interpret what actually happens in the manga. If this was my reality, I'd be angry too.

Attached: Even my one and only friend is a traitor like the rest.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

Thank you for this, hope you have a great day my friend.

I'm not a hetfag you brainless faggot, I don't want any romance (maybe some closure with Ucchi I suppose). But I do dislike that you would use such flimsy strawman arguments to try to debase the people that want Tomoko to get a boyfriend. And Watamote's sales didn't improve exclusively because it became yuri (which it didn't, it became a coming of age sol). It improved because Nico tweaked the formula of their manga which was becoming stale and instead focused on expanding the cast to increase the variety of stories they could tell. The yuri subtext is a minor part of Watamote and you need to get a fucking grip and stop off-topic shitposting about an anime about lifting weights.

>incesthetfags
This is the dumbest buzzword I've seen since native isekai. On top of that, incest user is barely active in these threads anymore. It's just people trying to get a raise out of idiots like you. Why don't you fuck off back to whichever faggot board you came from you paranoid schizo loser?

Personally, I think the loner self-inserts were much more bearable than the dyke self-inserts we have now.

I'll never understand how any loner self-inserts as Tomoko. What they are feeling angry about in regards to Watamote, is itself presumptuous. If they think Tomoko was ever relatable, to call them misdirected would be a big understatement. She is a female! And not even ugly. Everyone orbiting around her is the natural order of things.

Attached: Wake up, anon!.png (1534x2000, 654K)

The moral to the story is if your a girl, you will be able to make it in life, because women really do have it on easy mode. If your like tomoko from the beginning and your a guy, your probably fucked.

I've been reading since around the time the anime was announced. I never self-inserted as Tomoko but I did sympathise with her. To see my little daughter slowly improve over the years has been a joy to read. I'm still reading because I want to see more of how she handles her social bonds with Yuri, Nemo and Yoshida (fuck Asuka). Also I'm reading for Nemo because she's best girl.

Attached: Nemoto.Hina.full.2274207.png (600x800, 343K)

Remember that time when Tomoko's mom thought her proper fingering tips before the Kyoto trip? She almost got to use them too.

Attached: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - c067-077 (v08) [D (1100x1650, 255K)

>I thought Mako was a good girl
That's how she seems at first, but it's all so she can enjoy backstabbing people who have come to trust her.

She's jealous of Yuri and Tomoko. She probably feels like a third wheel when it's just them. And babysitting Fang is having a bad influence on her.

First Kii-chan, then Asuka and now even Mako. Just how many psychopaths did Tomoko manage to attract around her?

Kii-chan has been cured. She just wants what is best for her nee-san now. And what is best for her is the foxy succ being killed before she does any more damage to everyone around her.

>proper fingering tips
Damn. Then this becomes pretty awkward.

Attached: sanitarium.png (2664x3520, 3.51M)

Don't underestimate the lengths a girl in love would take to get her target. What's surprising is how boldfaced she is about it in canon. The fanon speculation all had her embarrassed but canon she just lies with a straight face when Yuri finds out.

Attached: 75108013_p0.jpg (2000x3000, 2.19M)

I would unironically be okay with it ending not long after this panel. She has friends, isnt a sperging autist anymore, and she seems to sort of have a future planned.

Attached: Delinquent-chan.jpg (920x351, 100K)

Not necessarily. If we take that picture on it's own, then it can also imply that she has had enough and she is throwing Tomoko out.

> Tomoko didn't EARN her friendship, it was just handed over to her on a silver platter.
Of all the very legitimate things to complain about this is probably the most retarded one. I get disliking the garbage yuribait or being annoyed that tomoko isnt an autist anymore, but thinking she was handed friendships with no organic effort proved you are an unironic speedreader.

Attached: e55(1).png (680x383, 1.1M)

>spoiler
Am I the only one hearing the cicadas crying?

Attached: 1561856374484.png (736x1073, 732K)

Attached: 75465436_p0.jpg (860x1214, 578K)

Whats wrong with anime tomoko? Despite the fact that she attracts normalniggers

Attached: letsdoit.jpg (720x720, 47K)

Ucchi doujins are always the most wholesome and well produced. Asuka ones are just sex and her acting out of character.

>tomoko isn't an autist anymore
Nonsense. All aboard the autist train!

Attached: 1562274522024.png (344x135, 17K)

This, but only after you fix "your" with "you're".

And became boring as fuck prior to Kyoto trip. Only Nemo episodes were fun and discussed a lot back then. But these episodes in fact were glimpse of new watamote.

Wait you're joking right? Why is all the stuff I started keeping up with when it was new in the past 5-7 years ending fucking NOW? It feels like this year just barely started too. It's my fault though because I haven't read any chapters since around the time the anime was being announced, so I've got a little bit to read. Last I checked it was like chapter 37-38 or so? It's when that one girl appeared that actually disliked Tomoko.

Attached: 1266975153662.gif (260x146, 1.13M)

>And became boring as fuck
The loner self-inserts or the dyke self-inserts?

Attached: 1544068263450.png (433x233, 66K)

it's not ending , you have been rused.

Yeah, Yuri's an introvert without the social anxiety. She doesn't get the shaky voice like Tomoko does, and unlike Tomoko, she's never even wanted to be popular and was content having just one friend. Even when that friend betrayed her, she preferred stewing over it to getting friendly with anyone else until Ogino told her that Tomoko was friendless.

This is what I get for attempting to go outside the past 5 months.

In like 90% of all doujins heroes act out of character. It's just how doujins work.
Except for Ucchi ones. Well, it's pretty hard to make Ucchi act out of character cause this means she just has to act normal, hence no funny story to build doujin on

cute and I am ok with it

I was answered to another user, my bad.
But loner self-inserts are total cancer now. They dropped manga long time ago but keep whining how bad newWatamote is in every fucking thread. Yuri self-inserts at least still reading the manga.

"Watamote will end soon" is almost a meme now. We are keep hearing this for like 4 years already. Meanwhile this is the only ongoing manga by Nico Tanigawa and it's doing pretty good. There is extremly high chance it will continue to college

I agree about Yuri's introversion and Tomoko's social anxiety, but is Tomoko really an introvert? If you take away her social anxiety she becomes pretty extroverted. Also, if you put together Yuri's introversion and Tomoko's social anxiety you get me but that's beside the point one or both of the creators. There is no way they don't have personal experience with this stuff. The writing is spot on.

Attached: 1561087745030.jpg (768x1024, 193K)

There is truth in what you say. I suspect loner self-inserts could have switched from Tomoko to Yuri-chan. But I get it you meant yuri not Yuri-chan.

Well, no.

What? Have you only read two Asuka doujins? Because there's only two yuri ones with her that feature any sort of sex that people even mention. Then there's futa stuff and, well, Tomoko has an entire HISTORY of futanari works herself. As for Ucchi, I can name three doujins involving her and rape just off of memory

Tomoko likes and seeks out social interactions, but she gets drained by them like an introvert. A recent example is how she only had the energy to call Yuu and text two words to Asuka but couldn't bother to think of any kind of response to Yuri or Nemo for the entire week.

read the omakes , the one doing the writing has first hand experience it seems , dunno about the artist but that's probably the case as well.

She's becoming delinquentized.

Attached: 1555510577328.jpg (1200x943, 124K)

These threads wouldn't be the same without baiting and the retards who keep taking them. Never change you absolute autists.

Attached: Tomoko and Madara observing (you).png (1561x645, 427K)

I remember reading some profile saying the artist was a shut-in for some time and even more of a loner than the writer.

This. We wouldn't wanna disappoint Fang.

Attached: 1526001286673.png (464x348, 34K)

The End.

Or she wants to hide her friendship with Yoshida from Yuri so she doesn't sperg out again.

Probably the third time this could end in a good way, I hope they don´t ruin it when the actual ending comes

Fair enough. I guess Tomoko is hardy alone anymore on screen, so it's easy to lose sight of the fact, that she still gets drained by social interactions.

Attached: S6.png (867x1609, 446K)

Yuri already knows about their friendship, it's not like they've ever kept it hidden from her or anyone else really and Yuri sees all four of her group as close friends with each other, besides Tomoko and Mako anyways. And Yuri is fine with Mako and the others hanging out with people outside the group once they don't pull a Fang on her. There's something else going on here.

It may not be as bad as Tomoko's but she still has a bit of social anxiety, she was shaking during that audience participation thing at Disneyland.

Attached: 051_TL.png (1510x2160, 1.85M)

Remember when Nemo was still relevant and she was considered The Joker of Yuri's Batman? Asuka completely replaced her.

Attached: 1513645127237.jpg (800x1119, 1.03M)

You know how when someone greentexts about doing something particularly embarrassing and people reply with "F" or "RIP"? "Mourning" is that, except in Japanese. Same, exact meaning and everything.

THANKS !
need to put it on Dynasty now.

Attached: Mokou flower.jpg (399x508, 151K)

I hope he becomes the new main character and builds a harem with all of the girls.

Sure, just let me finish the whole thing

ok , i won't be there though gotta go soon , can you post them on Dynasty when you finish ?

Sure, once is done I request Dynasty to upload it.

thanks mate :D

Attached: nPLevVA.png (456x406, 79K)

found that new doujin lol :
dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sayonara_zetsubou_mojo#1

Attached: Ucchi is Matoi Tsunetsuki.png (800x306, 115K)

If there's one complaint I have with the manga it's that Asuka feels a little too prevalent. She's on par with Yuri and Nemo for how often she appears.

If that's true then she won't be putting up with Fang's shit for much longer.

There's few things as depressing as the post-graduation friendship drift

We need more hat Yuri.

Attached: 1533526090846.jpg (846x1200, 304K)

>yoshida's mom

Attached: humps.jpg (448x440, 35K)

Here

mediafire.com/file/2gia69bm03lax5n/%5BGoggled_user%5D_%28Orikuchi_Hirata%29_We%27re_Friends_So_Long_As_It%27s_Pretend.rar/file

Attached: 050_TL.png (1498x2160, 2.58M)

Doing god's work.

>Yuri's an introvert without the social anxiety
What? No she very clearly has a shitload of social anxiety. It just causes her to keep quiet and stay out of sight, out of mind.

Here's your puzzle piece user.

Attached: anonspeaks.jpg (1173x1244, 97K)

This.

Attached: 1559512432804.jpg (850x1457, 154K)

You're welcome

Ucchi ones are her acting out of character by virtue of her not being a total beta sperg around Tomoko. Only doujin where everything is largely in character is the Anna/Rena one and that's not an h-doujin.

Yet we've been getting Fuuka apperances almost every chapter since the end of the sports meet. And not just Fuuka saying a line or two like Nemo and Yuri have gotten but actual pages of focus and a lot of inner thoughts.

Jap fans seem to love her but for all the bitching about how "forced" Asuka is Fuuka is a character who actually does feel forced.

This is Fuuka's second significant appearance. Asuka was shoved down our throats non-stop since at least the college visit chapter.

Man, you are the best! Thank you!

She is not. Just check chapters and count how many panels she has, specifically not in the background.

>second
Fuuka was first probably introduced/spoke/given a name in chapter 154. 155 was the groping chapter. 156 opened with her, Tomoko and Rena on the train where she asks about Asuka getting groped and gets embarassed. 157 is the first suspension chapter where she asks Asuka about it in the cafeteria and again gets embarassed. She doesn't appear in 158 because for the most part only Tomoko and Yoshida are part of that chapter. She doesn't appear in 159 because the focus is on Tomoko and Yoshida and the actualy 3-5 classroom. Now she gets another major appearance in this chapter. She got specifically pointed out in chapter 153 though she didn't have a speaking part.

So out of the last 8 chapters she's had significant roles in all but 3 of them and one still made sure to point her out in a way that makes it obvious in hindsight that it was setting her up for more appearances. Often with her inner thoughts which is a lot more than a lot of other characters get. She also went literal years between her first appearance (chapter 87) and her second (chapter 148) yet in under 10 chapters has gotten more attention than regular cast members who have been around and part of the main cast for a lot longer like Akane, Mako and even Yoshida (the last two chapters notwithstanding).

That's pretty fucking forced.

user, you are complaining about Fuuka feeling forced but not Asuka? What is wrong with you?

Neither are forced and you're both insane.

Samefag but I'll say that for as much as Fuuka's been shoved into chapters at least they don't shill her as being awesome and in fact go out of their way to constantly make her the butt of the joke. But still, she's not that interesting or funny on her own and is taking page time that I'd rather see going to other characters who either haven't really had it in a while like Nemo or have barely ever had it like Akane.

Nemo and Yuri were literally interacting just last chapter, the fuck

Asuka would often show up in the same way Yuri and Nemo are right now i.e. a minor appearance where she gets one or two lines of rather inconsequential dialogue before getting a more significant role for one chapter. The series since Disneyland was pretty consistent about shifting focus between Yuri, Nemo, Asuka and then one or a few other characters (Shizuku, Futaki/delinquents, Kii, etc.) before going back again. It's really only the suspension arc that's shoved Asuka more into the foreground and it's done with the obvius intent of establishing her as being leigimtately romantically interested in Tomoko so it's not pointless.

Fuuka meanwhile exists largely as a walking punchline that's not much different from Akane's role or Miyazaki's except with 5x the amount of attention compared to either of them. I also wouldn't mind it as much if the focus on Asuka's friends was spread out a little bit to include Kaho and Miho but it's not. It's just Fuuka, Fuuka, Fuuka.

Eating yoshida without letting her cum

I'd understand the complaint if "shoved in" was true, but you're complaining about like two pages in a chapter of usually 12.

With Asuka's increased exposure in the manga there was a need to flesh out her character. We knew next to nothing about her other relationships besides Kaho and Akane somewhat, so Nico needed to add more friends to pad Asuka's character a bit and give a friend of a friend for Tomoko to fuck with like Akane for Nemo, Anna and Rena for Yoshida, Mako for Yuri and Miyazaki for Ucchi. Fuuka was a perfect choice since she's been there forever and has opportunities to interact with Tomoko solo like on the train while giving incites into Asuka's conduct prior to joining the Tomobowl.

The big problem is that we haven't gotten much of anything in regards to other sides of Asuka with Fuuka's addition like we did with the others besides seeing Asuka's yandere and trollish tendencies. In fact we got as much information on Fuuka than we did on Asuka this volume. Of all the friend groups introduced, Asuka's has been the weakest by far. The Ucchi Gang in their one chapter had a stronger impact than Fuuka and Co. the whole volume while giving us more insight into each of their personalities, their intragroup dynamic and their relationship with Ucchi than we did before.
It's kinda like how I feel with Asuka in general. We see her a lot now, but even with less appearances and exposure the others are outshining her when they do appear. She lacks the oomph imo.

This is literally the perfect ending. It should have ended right here. Full stop.

are you retarded

>and then it ended a few months into her last year of high school, after she met with her friends
Oh yeah, perfect

Attached: 6354.png (481x486, 210K)

>NO THEY HAS TEW SHOW DA GRADUWATION
Fucking retard. Learn to narrative. By your logic
>NO THEY HAS TEW SHOW TOMOGO ON HER DEATHBEDS

Watamoms spinoff when?

Learn to narrative? Holy shit. How much of a simpleton are you?

One page that has a nice "end" composition does not a fucking good "narrative" make. The "narrative" here is that after setting a bunch of concerns about college and her final year in general, she was suspended for a week, thought about her friends a lot, and then met them. In other words dropping about There are at least 7 plot points ending here would drop:
-Anything involving Yoshida
-Anything involving Tomoki and the girls obsessed with him
-Nemo's aspirations and Akane's relation to them
-Everything to do with Asuka
-Ucchi not coming clean
-College concerns
-Imae, who is waiting for her in college

>mfw there are people in Yea Forums right now that STILL haven't taken the N/u/Watamote conversion therapy

Attached: 1553457844355.jpg (1044x1286, 131K)

The narrative is that she now has friends and is genuinely happy. That's the resolution, doofshit.

The resolution she fucking came to several times over the last thirty chapters is the resolution of the series. Well, okay you dumbass, not my fault you're easily moved and don't notice shit.

I won't post the several pages of Tomoko realizing not only that she has changed but that she has friends she likes, because here's the thing: you COULD just read the manga. Jesus Christ, good thing you don't write anything

wait thirty is severely downplaying it, she's basically had this feeling since third year began

Hell it's her mom realizing things at the end, and her own "revelation" was like last chapter where she casually mentioned hanging out over summer which, admittedly, was a first for her (suggesting that kind of thing), but it's not as if it came out of nowhere or was that radical or eye opening

This. Her mom seeing Tomoko grown as a person is the perfect resolution of the core dilemma.

I don't think you know what you're agreeing with. I'm saying this doesn't resolve anything, because these are already established elements and have been. Her mom realizing that doesn't change anything.

Series can't end until Tomoko gets laid, she never cared about having friends she wants to get some fuck

Don't pretend to be me.

The core dilemma was getting a boyfriend.

She's gotten better at holding conversiations with intimidatingly cute boys, but it's still an exhausting task for her, and she avoids them mostly.

The final a real step for Tomoko to take will be conquering Girl X Guy relationships ...By helping Yoshinori and Akane get together and accepting her own preferences.

Fuuka is down to fuck now that she's been mindbroken into lewdness.

Not to the extent Tomoko does. She can approach a clerk she's never met before and talk to him just fine while Tomoko's tugging on her sleeve with a terrified look in her eye.

Attached: watamote_c151_004.png (869x1236, 229K)

I'm not. What? Who are you even supposed to be

Not him but Tomoko is plainly not terrified there. She looks like she just doesn't want to bother

BEST HEALING MANGA EVER.

They complement each other's strengths and weaknesses well.

Attached: 74262322_p8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

As pointed out before, Akane and Fuuka fullfil the exact same role (friends of one of Tomoko's friends and the butt of lewd jokes). Yet, you complain about Fuuka while wanting more of Akane. Why?

HATE ASUKA. ASUKA MAKE ME ANGRY

Neither Fuuka nor Asuka feeling forced user. I just said that Asuka actually doesn't have a lot of panels in manga as Asuka haters claim

Best girl!

She has the scared-pupils she gets whenever she's nervous, just like at the end of this chapter. Also, literally tugging on her friend's sleeve.

These thread made me read some chapters of the manga despise my total lack of interest for it after I finished the anime.

And now it's so cute.

Thank you

;_; she did it, our girl.

Yes, Watamote chapters are typically pretty short so taking up 1/6 to a 1/4 of the chapter time on the same joke over and over is pretty shit.

There's more to Akane though: her general no bullshit personality, her shit with Fang and such. Fuuka's just the one joke.

I actually like Asuka, I just don't like Fuuka. Fuuka's not the worst character in the series (that's Kii) but she's in that Komishit tier of characters that I just don't really care about seeing.

hey so now that the detention arc is over can we maybe like get some nemo focus again pretty please

Attached: D6XUmoqUwAAlQa_.png (640x853, 280K)

>Fuuka's not the worst character in the series (that's Kii) but she's in that Komishit tier of characters that I just don't really care about seeing.
absolute shit taste

It kinda hits me that the maid costume merch will be related to the school festival

>Asuka mind breaks Fuuka into degeneracy
>Fuuka discovers NTR
>Fuuka cucks Asuka all because Asuka wouldn't answer the fucking question

The weak just being replaced by the strong. Will still have a revival arc with Tomoko don't worry.

This shit cant be over until the shipping issues are resolved

Fuuka isn't Tomoko's type. She likes 'em thotty see also Yuu and Nemo when she thought Nemo was a pretty, popular normalfag.

NTR through blackmail >>> NTR through Seduction.

>blackmail
>kidnap
>rape
She has many ways beyond seduction.

Ucchi will win

Attached: k6yd3kkbybv21.jpg (1240x3229, 564K)

Delete this

This shit aint over until the lesbian forces herself on Tomoko

Attached: 1561699932114.jpg (600x513, 30K)

Ucchi will win, she has to

Attached: 75273566_p0.png (1974x2937, 3.75M)

what makes Ucchi best girl? From a background character to one serious runner up. Amazing

Attached: D6fgFHNV4AAlAxh.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)