Just binge read this series and, holy shit, what a bitch

Just binge read this series and, holy shit, what a bitch.
Hana might be an actual sociopath.
What could possess a person to be this fucking obsessed and vindictive?

Attached: A81028B5-551B-45FC-991E-B4C23D594D20.jpg (721x1024, 177K)

People with piss fetish aren't human.

All the people in that series are mental, why single out Hana?

Hana not only went off the deepest end but actively pulled MC and his girl with her.

She showed up just to ruin everything. Everyone does morally questionable shit in this series, but very few characters are actually this hateful aside from actual antagonists.
Not sure how you even forgive a person for this.

nahhh i think she had a connection with kiyoshi and finally realized. He had, after all, kept some shit from his waifu.

>He had, after all, kept some shit from his waifu.
Kiyoshi fucked up yes, but what did Hana accomplish aside from destroying one of his few positive relationships? There’s no reason for her to hate him this much.
Both Kiyoshi and Chiyo are worse off because of it.

She has the mentality of an actual landwhale. How can Hanafags even exist after that ending?

Attached: D7ABD1FC-9DAF-46D6-9D15-532C858C46D0.jpg (721x1024, 156K)

>Both Kiyoshi and Chiyo are worse off because of it

that a good thing

>Chiyo suffering
>Good

What a dumpster fire of an ending. What the fuck was the author thinking?

yes suffering make you stronger.
thanks to hana she wont fall for men lies

A piss-poor choice, indeed.

Holy shit, did it finally end? Last time I read they were something like 400 chapters into the sports festival and the principal was running naked through the woods

You missed out on the best part: Yea Forums reactions

Ended like two years ago user. And wew was it bad, easily one of the worst manga endings of all time.

Case in point.

the ending was fine, stop hating just cause you dint get your happy ending

The ending was shit on ALL fronts, stop defending it just to be a contrarian.
And don't play that "THIS WAS THE TYPE OF ENDING FITTING FOR THIS MANGA" card either.

the end was fantastic.
kiyosho got what he deserve
and chiyo learn a lesson

Genuinely curious, what ending would you have defined as perfect, or at least fitting?

i wanted them to be together. The ending sucked

Mari leaving school with no explanation or closure already made it a shitty ending, honestly.

MC and Hana are both awful people so they deserve eachother.

This logic is so retarded. They should sooner kill each other if they’re both so terrible. Getting together with Hana wouldn’t make any sense from Kiyoshi’s view.

mari left with dignity

She knew how the manga would end, so she jumped ship

Nothing will be as bad as I am a Hero ending.

She is a second girl in a harem anime plot who wins. Also, she is an actual best girl

>I’m a loser, therefore I’m a winner
Hanafags

That fag deserved it for being such a fucking beta the whole time with Chiho.

???
She was meant to lose, but due to overwhelming chemistry with Kiyoshit author made her into a winner here. No amount of Chiyo-shilling or President-shilling could salvage the situation

Hana is quite honestly a horrible person, but damn do I still see her has best girl in my heart. Something is wrong with me.

Attached: 1495566784482.png (582x608, 261K)

>chemistry with Kiyoshit
Nonexistent
>Author made her into a winner here
Winning at ruining Kiyoshi’s relationship, sure. Actually winning the Kiyoshibowl? No.

>Nonexistent
You are quite literally blind then
>Winning at ruining Kiyoshi’s relationship, sure.
Kiyoshi was tooth-grindingly ignorant of her feelings. I get it that Yea Forumsutists would prefer lovey-dovey anime stuff to real world but come on, Hana's reaction was pretty life-like and believable (except for all the urine). Kiyoshi's being a willing jerk is also a believable reaction, btw

>Hana's reaction was pretty life-like and believable
Hana’s reaction is bullshit from reality television. She behaved like a crazy bitter ex-girlfriend. Kiyoshi was ignorant of her feelings because he simply wasn’t interested. And Kiyoshi, being the jerk that he is, has no reason to put up with Hana’s bullshit. That would be unrealistic.

hana and kioshi adventure were the best part.
glad she was kio first real kiss mix with piss.
that romance

>Delusional faggots still in denial about Kiyoshi and Hana deserving each other
Mental gymnastics.

Attached: 1546621370977.jpg (622x647, 75K)

>She behaved like a crazy bitter ex-girlfriend.
Really now? What should she have done then, go into a corner and weep? She acted like a real person would, with anger and determination. Kiyoshi wanted to go with Chiyo, so what? Hana didn't want him to.
Moreso meta-wise Kiyoshi failed every purity test for a happy ending with Hana there was.

How do you “deserve” another person user? What does that even entail? Are you suggesting romance as a punishment? That’s illogical.

Same fetishes and a story together, basically.

>She acted like a real person would, with anger and determination. Kiyoshi wanted to go with Chiyo, so what? Hana didn't want him to.
Who gives a shit what Hana wants? She doesn’t deserve a happy ending. If she wanted to get with Kiyoshi, she should’ve confessed like a normal fucking person and accepted the results.

I recently picked it up again and binged it. It was a ride through and through bros, but man did I hate the ending too. Not for the actual plot, the ending itself was cool as fuck, but you can tell that it was very rushed. There was so much shit I was waiting for: ChadJoe getting his girl after the breakup with Gakuto, Shingo finally feeling Anzu's tits and their overall development, finding out how Hana and Kiyoshi actually make up. The ending itself was good though regarding plot. It wasn't satisfying, but it was consistent. Also pic related best moment.

Love. You even hear it from herself in the last chapters, at this point she should be glad that Kiyoshi and Chiyo love each other mutually, but she can't and breaks down. She loves him that fucking much, it's an understandable resolve.

She does, but so does Kiyoshi, that's the point.

But the ending was fine, and it did fit. Kiyoshi's and Chiyo's relationship was built upon a lie, Hana thinks "I fit him more because I know what of a disgusting human being he is and so am I". The ending shows that she was right, the relationship to Chiyo was what Kiyoshi thought what a relationship is supposed to be like, it was escapism.

Attached: Angels.jpg (900x1291, 200K)

>happy ending with Hana
with Chiyo, jeez. He lied about liking sumo, lied about many other things, always hid from her, always did dumb stuff to grab her attention. With Hana he was himself most of the time, except for when he tried to fool her.

>With Hana he was himself most of the time, except for when he tried to fool her.
He’s the worst version of himself when she’s involved. He busted his ass for the sake of seeing the sumo match with Chiyo, getting to see the wet T-shirt contest with his best friends, helping Mari escape prison, being resolved to confess to Chiyo properly, etc. Around Hana, he just passively gets forced into doing dumb pee shit.

There are still people, to this day, who think that Hana won something here

Just because you are sub 90IQ retard that couldn't tell apart a narrative thread from a twizzler, doesn't mean you have the right to say what is illogical in the face of character development presented.

>binge read

Go fucking kill yourself FBI

Ending was fine as a troll, but Hana is genuinely irredeemable. Worst girl.

Seems like there are a lot of people that still haven't read the epilogue chapter.

imagine their reaction

>Don't want to*
Then they would have to cope for real.

>What could possess a person to be this fucking obsessed and vindictive?

She really wanted Kiyoshi's dick

I wish it was longer and actually canon. Bros were all that mattered at the end.

>oh man I'm sick of this shit this was just supposed to be a literary shitpost why did this shit blow up so much fuck you horny japanese otakus

Attached: 5367A069-4732-4989-A91B-206A8BBA4A8B.jpg (749x319, 124K)

>like a real person
Most real people wouldn't forcibly expose an unrelated girl to her crush's genitals, then proceed to gloat as he peed all over himself and both girls

Hana’s awfulness defies logic. Her redeeming qualities are sparse in comparison.

So did this author just hate his audience?

It was love at first piss

Checked out his latest manga, and it feels like it will take some time to unwind.

I too was upset about the manga not ending on happy notes. Not a single fuck up was forgiven. Still loved it, but I really wish the manga kept going.

Author had to trash Hana in order to ship the other girl. Sad.

People are hating on Hana, but I think Kiyoshi got everything he deserved.

Raw Hero? I wonder if that too will end badly for the MC seeing as he's a double agent and the head of the group he's spying is clearly the mangaka girl he met

Hana won.

My only hope is that it lasts long enough, seeing that a lot of fans are angry at Hiramoto. Hopefully the backlash doesn't affect Raw Hero's popularity.

One might say that the ending went full: Aku No Hana

>the impulsive protagonist who idolizes a girl
>the insane girl who pushes the protagonist to be a pervert
>in the end they go their separate way, broken and disillusioned.
>the naive and angelic girl who is corrupted by them
Holy shit everything fits perfectly. Even their appearances are similar to the trio in Aku no Hana. Prison is a retelling of Aku no Hana confirmed

The only thing she did was exposing the truth. Chiyofags are the worst.

Just thinking about this manga infuriates me. They should have just gone the full Hana route and ditch Chiyo, would have been much much more satisfying. It's such a shame since it had such promising first arcs.

Yeah, shit got dragged way too long when it became weeklie but you should catch up now since it's really fast to read it in bulk. The ending was some poetic justice.

Do you want every story to have a happy ending?

Yeah, what bothers me is both stories are playbooks on how to fuck up a good relationship, which is a pretty big deal for people who probably won't find anything as good ever again.

Not him, but in most cases I prefer bittersweet endings. This manga wasn't one of them and had no business to end in the absolute disaster that it did. At least Andre got his wish fulfillment with his BDSM Goth waifu.

Andre was also the only character who wasn't constantly fucking up. On the contrary, he was able to put his bdsm dream behind him when it came to love. Reminder that his goth waifu never managed to become a real Queen.

Who says Hana and Kiyoshi didn't have a happy ending?
all we really learn is that Hana and Kiyoshi were wearing each other's underwear and that Chiyo was completely mindbroken

Fuck that meme peeslut. Kiyoshi should unironically never speak to her again after that ending. They can’t even be friends. She’s shit.

>Who says Hana and Kiyoshi didn't have a happy ending?
Cope

Explain why he was wearing her panties.

>no wet t-shirt contest

Attached: let.png (1752x1448, 2.41M)

Because he forgot to return them.

>Who says Hana and Kiyoshi didn't have a happy ending?
See .

Its was a happy ending
The best girl, Risa got her man and that's all that matters in the end

Attached: OG.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Exactly they were perfect for each other.

Meiko probably found some happiness too

Kiyoshi is NOT a bad person. He may not deserve Chiyo, but he’s certainly a better person than a lot of people make him out to be. Hanafags can get fucked.

Attached: F40F1A9A-B58D-4A24-A6AB-B680EEBE6019.jpg (870x1237, 188K)

Hanafags getting completely BTFO was hilarious. They actually thought she pull a win after this shit .

Attached: 1482343838995.png (770x698, 483K)

He's not bad, just indecisive. Neither is Hana bad, she was just mad about Kiyoshi breaking her heart.

Hana is a sociopath.

Partially, yes, but I'd rather take anything than the shitshow that it actually was. Hana and kiyoshi staying together seem just the easier route to have one.

She's just a teenager in love. If you want proof that she's a decent person, see her friendship with Mari, and the fact that Kate couldn't sway her.

I was routing for them all the way, but Prison School was never meant to be a happy love story. It took a more realistic approach to the story, and characters had to pay for their mistakes.

The Hana and Kiyoshi date was the sweetest scene in this series followed by andre's date

Wew Chiyo shitters sure are mad.
Just because she got mindbroken in the end doesn't mean you can't still lover user.

The easiest route is Hana fucking off. Chiyo already said yes.

It’s not love. She’s just an obsessed, insecure pervert. If she actually loved him, she wouldn’t be trying to fuck his shit up all the time.

>this is a japanese teenager

dios mios my nigga

Attached: 877.jpg (540x746, 104K)

Wait, what even happened with her? Last I remember she was wearing a kimono rushing to the airport after Prez, I think...

If Kiyoshi actually loved Chiyo, he wouldn't be wearing Hana's panties on their date. People make mistakes, not everybody is a saint.

user, if Kiyoshi doesn’t love Chiyo after all the trials he went through just to get with her, he gives zero fucks about Hana whatsoever.

panties are truth, his subconscious knew which girl he was really in love with even if his conscious mind didn't
speculation

If Mari had given him some underwear, he’d be wearing hers too. I don’t see how that means anything.

In my opinion it's the classic situation where you fall head over heels for a girl, but your dick is telling you another one is better.
>all the trials
The trial of wearing another woman's panties to a date with a love of your love.

Attached: couragetotellalie.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Kiyoshi himself admitted that he felt lust for Hana. That's all.

cope

Yes, and? That lust for Hana got in the way of his love for Chiyo.

How can you say that you love someone when you are lusting for another woman?

I love my wife, but lust after hentai characters. Are you a woman?

Can you fall in love with an anime character?

>Wheredoyouthinkweare.png

Silly Hanafag. Hana IS the mistake.

Nothing to cope with. Chiyo was the only one Kiyoshi wanted, wholly wanted while he just felt lust for Hana. He didn't get with either of them anyways.

we don't know what happened other than that Chiyo was mindbroken

We know that Kiyoshi didn't end up with any girl, which is no surprise. Cope some more, Hanafag. Your psycho unsurprisingly lost.

sounds like coping to me

Attached: 1513877320617.png (914x654, 234K)

>We know that Kiyoshi didn't end up with any girl
post your source

>Chiyo was mindbroken
We know even less. We just know that she became President and that the USC is still misandrist.

I wonder if Chiyo became a bigger psycho after the ending.

WOAH!! FEMINAZIS LOOK LIKE THAT?!!!

>being this much in denial

Attached: 1561908355120.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

Considering she’s no worse than Mari so far, who became somewhat fond of Kiyoshi anyway, she can still be saved.

>Can you fall in love with an anime character?
Are you implying we can't?
I didn't myself but you cannot deny that there is probably a lot of people who actually did this ârticularly when you see what kind of hardcore otaku Japan has.

Kiyoshi didn't make Mari hate men though, on the contrary he made her warm up to men. I don't think that Chiyo would be willing to accept a helping hand from someone who broke her heart.

I don't think you can. And I wouldn't trust crazy otaku to know a thing about love, my only hope is that they love their mothers.

>I don't think that Chiyo would be willing to accept a helping hand from someone who broke her heart.
Queue the Prison School sequel series

I can only hope.

there are too many questions that will never be answered short of kidnapping hiramoto

We need Prison School 2.

I'm in if you're in

Their chapters were peak tensionkino.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05 Chapter 251 There Lived A Strong-Willed Princess - Kangoku Gakuen.png (386x906, 362K)

The face of a man who deserves everything coming his way, the face of a man who has no clue.

what if Kiyoshi had taken her seriously instead of assuming it was a joke?

Is akira toriyama writing anything new?

Working on Dragon Ball as per wikipedia. If you wanted to know about Prison School's mangaka, his new manga is called Raw Hero. I checked it out, and I think it's better to wait till more volumes are out.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x900, 128K)

Go ask the love interest of Okada 5.0 this season

Attached: 2.jpg (1322x1872, 619K)

Attached: 3.jpg (1125x1600, 152K)

>THAT panel in the title font
S A S U G A

nice bridesmaid

Holy shit, I didn't notice that! Is that Hana or Darth Chiyo?

Imagine sticking your dick in her butt and peeing.

Darth Chiyo, it's the final page of the manga.

what's the background page here from?

Post THAT image

There're so many good ones, I don't even know which one you're refering to.

If Hana was a guy she'd be in a real prison for even a tenth of what she did.

Women get away with being psychopaths more often.

Bruh. Hana is shows up in the national news tier.

Hana is shows up in my dreams tier.

Kiyoshi's Dick Neck

Attached: ZHsBonO.png (664x678, 507K)

Have a Meiko too.

Attached: hgxKavj.png (2254x1600, 1.68M)