Kengan Omega ch.25

And then they became friends

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p01.png (960x1361, 875K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjdC8-jbw
strawpoll.me/18269739
strawpoll.me/18269740
strawpoll.me/18269742
strawpoll.me/18269743
vocaroo.com/i/s0mvKHRo4DpO
youtu.be/78_1tqjRLPE
youtu.be/OlMrSqpWYjA
youtube.com/watch?v=ABavfazPTjo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HPzKlN4HU
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/j.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2Lfz_NgIg
twitter.com/kengankai/status/1146977945648369664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clashing styles!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p02.png (960x1361, 868K)

Employee was ready to undress him, yup.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p03.png (960x1361, 771K)

Ryuuki has learned a new fetish! Glasses!
It's super-effective!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p04.png (960x1361, 846K)

he dresses like me :3

This chapter was so fucking GAAAAAY.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p05.png (960x1361, 785K)

So this is the start of their eternal broship huh

Kyuuki used smile.
Yea Forums became confused.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p06.png (960x1361, 717K)

No gay shit nigga

Gay/10

We're gonna need a montage!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p07.png (960x1361, 1002K)

MORE LIKE THE START OF A GAY RELATIONSHIP

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p08.png (960x1361, 1007K)

Jesus Christ they are literally dating at this point.

words to live by.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p09.png (960x1361, 825K)

Wholesome as fuck, sometimes you forget this series is a bunch of martial artists and murderers fighting each other in brutal fashion.

The manga about fighting was all a disguise, now fujos will come in packs

>Gives the crane plushie to Ryuki
Bros....

What a beautiful couple.

Woah!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p10.png (960x1361, 639K)

Now for the kiss.

Sorry user, but this is gay as fuck.

Fujo senses tingling!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p11.png (960x1361, 767K)

Koga is missing his anime blush

Truly the real Kengan Omega were the friends we made along the way

Oh right, the fighting. The fighting this manga is known for. Yep. that.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p12.png (960x1361, 1.31M)

So in the gay relationship Koga is the bottom right?

CUTE!!!

This is so fucking gay, where is the cute kurie girls when you need them?

>The actor guy

Wow color me surprised to see him again

Huh! Hadn't expected this guy to be the next Asura fighter we saw.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p13.png (960x1361, 1.15M)

he's dead next page

>This fucking jobber
I'd rather go back the to the shopping tbqh

Tsundere's are weakest to straightforward offensive

>Sumo Guy is back

Based

He respects Yamashita Kazuo because of his glasses, they're a symbol of status.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p14.png (960x1361, 1.09M)

>Kiozan is back and he's even more of a fucking unit

Based

Attached: Raian Happy.png (356x236, 44K)

Oh you mean the bland girls who all wear skirts and only have different hair?

cute

Ryuki looks sick with the combed back hair.

Great to see some familiar faces
I thought they would have been written out of the story

Fucking henka-ing pussy

Thank you sir, may I have another?

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p15.png (960x1361, 1.01M)

Ill show you who's boss of this gym

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p16.png (960x1361, 1.18M)

actor man gonna get fucking bonked again

Poor Chiba. Fated to be the eternal jobber.

This kills the man

I'm not a sumofag. What's wrong with henka

Demon thrown down.

Attached: 1550143004931.png (869x1292, 1.2M)

And here you have a non-jobbing sumo in his natural habitat *cough*Baki*cough*

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p17.png (960x1361, 1.18M)

bonked

Fuck i'd have loved to see more of him.

Oh yeah, it's murica day today, how fitting!
bets on who was found?

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25p18.png (960x1361, 756K)

Don't post full pages during the dump.

Let's not act like fucking Chiba is top-tier competition or anything.

FANG ON WHEELS?

beards close gun friend?

Attached: literallyonegooglesearchaway.jpg (1661x74, 18K)

Based Sandrovich subverting our shopping expectations!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c25pcredits.png (960x1361, 1.09M)

How the fuck did Chiba got four-win streak? He is super jobber

oh shit agito's gonna be back baby

Its Fang isnt it?

Kanoh doing his best Ryu impression, including having the sack on his back.

>hanging out with your bro is considered gay
We live in a...

Thanks user, I'm gay now.

He just needs to find 4 kogas to fight with

>shitty meme manga gets well animated series
>Kengan Ashura gets shit tier CG

this is the worst thing that's ever happened, fuck everything

By fighting a bunch of Deva tier dudes

Neither of them said "No homo".

Fang is back!

>nine to go
so is Nitoku officially in? or is he still waiting on the sales results of his latest novel?

he has a motorbike

user you do realize that Kengan Asura's fight scenes are highly complex right? Lots of movement and the animation would be very difficult to maintain for 13 episodes.

If this was in production for at least three years then sure but its not so at least be happy its getting something.

>mfw reading this chapter

Attached: 1539900169243.png (680x626, 183K)

>comfy /fit/ manga gets well animated series
>fujobait gets shit tier cg
based

HERE WE GO,COUNT ZERO

>at least be happy its getting something.

you sound like a battered wife

/fit/ is unironically tied for 2nd worst board on the site, if you browse /fit/ dive into the nearest woodchipper immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7hjdC8-jbw

Will it be a "Kanoh reenacting Easy Rider" chapter?

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!!

Where do you guys think Fang is going?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190704-161752_Omnichan.jpg (209x235, 29K)

at least with the fake glasses people might stop constantly mistaking him for Ohma
Nice chapter. Wholesome bromance is definitely good for Ryuki.

>now
Did you miss the entirety of Kengan Asura?

Attached: 1539891066854.png (848x1200, 1.49M)

Why yes i do read Kengan Omega
how could you tell?

Attached: 61920260_683551235415277_5974794452177256448_n.jpg (720x805, 35K)

Is there a collection of these somewhere? I had a bunch of them saved but I deleted the folder by accident.

gayyyyyy

>/fit/ tied for 2nd worst board

Sorry buddy but /x/ is tied for the three spots of three worst boards of Yea Forums and channel combined. That place is oozing with so much cancer it actually spread to other trash boards contaminating them. /fit/ can have the fourth spot but the first three are reserved permanently for /x/.

Dunno, here's another one just for you though

Attached: 1539884873920.jpg (847x1200, 380K)

That meme manga is great, stop whining. I'm glad it got an anime. Wonder if we'll see some Kengan cameos.

Attached: first time at a gym.webm (640x360, 1.86M)

Have you considered that the meme manga involves mostly basic movements and Kengan Asura has 31 tournament fights

It's gonna be painful when Koga is corruped and forced to fight Ryuki

Attached: x6.png (1920x1361, 3.21M)

Last of round 2. Some pretty interesting ones I think.

Round 2 - Match 5
strawpoll.me/18269739

Round 2 - Match 6
strawpoll.me/18269740

Round 2 - Match 7
strawpoll.me/18269742

Round 2 - Match 8
strawpoll.me/18269743

Attached: 060ab982c4470354078e88aace3cae5f.png (231x385, 18K)

Did Chiba just try pulling a sumo move on him? Did he seriously make the same mistake again?

wow, there's going to be a lot of injured out of this bracket.

He's a solid mid tier and this fight shows that he at least got better reflexes when it comes to a fight as before I don't think he would have dodged a punch like he did this chapter. But yeah, of the first round dropouts he wasn't spectacular or anything.

Are these by the artist or is it fanart? I've never found out.

>/x/
never been there, probably never will. How's it like?

Kanohagito wanted to go ride motorcycles, didn't he?

Julius and Muteba its hard, i feel like it would be an even match.

by the artist. Extras from the volumes (digital version only? web version only? i don't remember)

>mfw this is a bait and switch for Hatsumi to return instead of the Fang
>Hatsumi decided to still waste his time going on vacations instead of training
God I can't wait to see the Fang return next week.

Attached: 1356736360502.png (504x658, 245K)

My kokoro went doki doki.

Aww Koga made him that outfit. Thats adorable.

And the fujos went wild/10

He made the same mistake again, for an actor who mimics shit as a fighting style he sure doesn't learn very fast.

How bad is /x/ nowadays? I at least caught some of /fit/s autism when the Mods made Danberu a sticky for the day.
vocaroo.com/i/s0mvKHRo4DpO
Shit was amazing seeing people melt down over anime

Kinda wanted them to be real. It'd be a cool little surprise that he never realized that he had eye issues.

Thats adorable.

You think Kure old man would ever tell one of his granddaughters to fuck old man Kazzy for them eyes?

>/fit/ is unironically tied for 2nd worst board on the site, if you browse /fit/ dive into the nearest woodchipper immediately.
t. failed lifter who couldn't make it and resents /fit/ for looking down on him for it
99% of fags who hate /fit/ are worthless neets anyway

Kamen Rider Agito.

Chiba wasn't copying a sumo move, that was a straight left punch, Koizan just took it like a champ and immediately went for a throw.

youtu.be/78_1tqjRLPE
Agito next week

>that was a straight left punch
I can see that but Chiba immediately goes for his belt as if he's going for a sumo throw vs Kiozan.

No, that's Takeru closing in for his own Throw. Chiba got one hit in and then got thrown.

Thank for Dump

Ohma when?

he's going full tsundere

youtu.be/OlMrSqpWYjA

Attached: 1434124950300.png (300x298, 85K)

>the physically strongest and largest man in the tournament who can snap a dancers leg like a twig vs some bare handed mercenary
Give giga nigga a knife and it might be even, the only places he'd be able to stab with his bare hands are the eyes and ears, assuming he can reach.

Wrasslin vs Sumo is obvious. The other three I really could see going either way.

Raian and Waka are both ridiculously strong, but Raian plays with his prey too much, while I'm sure Waka would go all in from the start. Giving this one to Waka.

Muteba might be able to go for Julius' vitals before getting smashed. Can't protect everything with muscles. Going with Muteba, but it's close.

This one's really difficult because Sen is such a wild card. Second round would mean that he's in decent form by now, but I don't know how he'd deal with Rei's speed. Logs aren't known for their high speed, after all. Gonna say Rei.

You ever find those conspiracy videos on the Youtubes that are incomprehensible and about the stupidest shit?
Those are the smart people on /x/.

I think Muteba has Julius beat in the agility/speed department, so if he can get close fast enough, he might be able to stop Julius' heart or some shit.

Gotta be Beard and Motorhead motors president on a road trip

Did you miss the part where the fag's hardest kick couldn't even get past Julius's neck muscles? Or the part where Mutuba lost to the weakened Wakatsuki?
He's not going to get anywhere near that heart.

Muteba mentioned while watching the Julius vs Waka fight that he wanted to fight Julius more. Figured he'd have a better shot.

Muteba nearly took down the more skilled Waka, so Julius is more of a even fight.

Attached: gay.jpg (234x268, 15K)

>sawada
>literal bottom-tier
Eh

Im not gay for thinking the Koga and Gaoh stuff was super cute, am I?

Dad always said manga would turn me gay one day

Attached: 1562244462347.png (443x650, 270K)

Attached: 1562244462348.png (443x650, 258K)

>meme manga
Which one?

His reasoning was "Julius is a meathead so I can outsmart him", pretty sure Julius has multiple degrees, he's no idiot. Julius was also objectively the less damaged in his fight against Wakatsuki, so his muscles make for arguably better armor.
And he didn't nearly take out Wakatsuki, he couldn't even get through the neck muscles.

>hyped up kicks vs a fucking neck and it did nothing

Seki vs Takeru
Already done in canon.

Raian vs Wakatsuki
Raian might be as strong as Waka, but he does not use techniques like Waka would. Julius matched Waka in strength and Waka still won. In this match Waka has the better build, uses more technique, and is more calm.
Waka wins almost every time.

Julius vs Muteba
This is hard. Muteba and Julius were both almost able to take out Waka through opposite styles. Muteba did say that he preferred Reinhold to Takeshi if he needed to fight one.
Muteba in a close match

Hatsumi vs Rei
Hatsumi is a great counter to Rei because his fighting style is built out of trickery and deception. Rei is very straight forward and inflexible so Hatsumi can use that against him.
Hatsumi in a close match.

>How is /x/ nowadays
When people say that it's the board with the lowest average iq out of all 4ch boards, they're not kidding. It's not an exageration, not an insult, not a joke, it's a fact. Imagine this, out of 10 pages worth of threads, there is only that is not only actively moderated but is also the only one with actual discussion. The second least shitty thread is a divination general where there is no discussion just people asking for their fortune.
>B-B-But user what's the rest about then?
Oh here is a general list
>How do I become a vampire/werewolf/succubus/demon/angel/whatever-the-fuck-squatch
>The world will end in 2xxx! Here is my prophecy
>Ask a vampire/werewolf/succubus/demon/angel/whatever-the-fuck-squatch/god anything
>I am from the future
>post spooky stories/pics/abandonned building pictures/creepy pics/creepypastas
There was (it stopped I think but it will come back because of that one autistic cunt) a general thread about vampires. Every single iteration would be about the op (a namefag) arguing back and forth with the same trolls about how vampires HAVE to exist (because guise young blood in old body akshually has rejuvenating broberties :D).
Don't even get me started on all the fucking larping, it's 99% of the posts/threads. It's all larp. Just one big larping board.
I swear to god, if the mods and jannies of Yea Forums were assigned to /x/ the quality would go by 99%. The mods here may be retards who give you the toughest sentence for the slightest offense but at least they actually work.

danberu. anime is out now. dumbells lifting.

You'd prove you were gay by trying to hide that you were gay by saying that it wasn't.
Admitting that it is cute proves you are straight because you aren't hiding your gayness.

Hassad soon

Attached: Kengan Asura - Vol.00 Ch.4 - The Arabian Whirlwind - 3.png (848x1200, 313K)

Attached: 1562244535449.png (873x701, 425K)

>just a little bit though
>blushes
this is some tsundere

>Raian might be as strong as Waka
Ohma said that Waka's punches were stronger than non removal Raian's punches. When Raian used removal Ohma was already out of his mind with the advance

We had a vote for this fight and it went as expected.

Attached: 1562244610231.png (191x190, 47K)

you forgot the guy who makes a thread about seeing a ghost but doesnt mention he's on lsd

Attached: 1562244686113.png (418x525, 207K)

right in the feels

Attached: 1546973805633.png (386x264, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ABavfazPTjo

I thought for a moment there someone posted a random page during the dump.

Ohh yeah absolutely right user.
Also the guy who occasionally makes a thread about being a hunter of paranormal beings but never provides proof or the guy who wants to BECOME one. What about the tulpa/succubus faggots asking the same questions multiple times a day every god damned day. Don't forget the fags writing cryptic shit on paper and creating entire threads just to ask what the symbol they just invented means. God If there is one board that should be deleted it should be /x/.

oh no I'm a fujo now

How could the quality of /x/ ever go up? All paranormal stuff is completely made up garbage, the only stuff that could arguably be real are ufos being of extraterrestrial origin, and in the end all discussion about them would end up in "who the fuck knows?"

Kiozan high-diff
Raian mid-diff
Julius low-diff
Rei high-diff

see you guys next chapter.

>Raian vs Wakatsuki
I don't see Raian winning this. He might've held back on Kure techniques, but I doubt a guy like Raian would be well versed in those. I think it would be just Waka trouncing Raian before removal purely because Waka is actually stronger there and also good at striking. Even Waka grappling could be useful there since Raian relied on just throwing his opponent off with strength alone in his match with Ohma, but Waka is nearly 200kg and the stronger guy there. Removal Raian versus Waka would be interesting, since Raian could regain his physical superiority there. The only problem is that Removal is time limited and Waka could still knock him out with either Blast Core or just a kick, creating situation where if Raian is too careful Wakatsuki wins after Removal is done, but if he lets his guard down Wakatsuki just knocks him out. Keep in mind Waka managed to make Muteba drop his guard.

There can be actual discussions around serious magical practices that woudn't be condensed into one thread like they are now. There can also be actual discussions around aliens like you said and actual conspiracy theories. News pertaining to the paranormal. Criminal investigations that seem spooky. All of those are actually considered relevant to /x/. (technically creepypastas too but let's ignore that for now). I'm not sayin magic or magick or magik or however the fuck you spell it, exists. I'm saying that there are tons of material about it, categories, practices but right now the only serious discussions are contained within one general thread. But ultimately you're right, the quality can't go up because the paranormal attracts large amount of low iqs who are very very efficient in making their presence known.

there we go

Attached: 1562244215616.png (348x602, 114K)

/fit/ is one of the best boards though

When I thought Koga couldnt be more pathetic he goes and turns into Ryuki's bitch

oh shit, Roadrunner?
or did they go after Coyote?

Agito or Beard? Or bearded Agito
Hyped to see my boi Rihito too.

>Roadrunner?
Oh Christ please not another one of these Mikazuchi style faggots.

>I think it would be just Waka trouncing Raian before removal
Raian's cocky but he's still a Kure with a job to do so he wouldn't be THAT retarded to underestimate someone like Wakatsuki. As they said in the first round, he used removal for two reasons: intimidation and to end the fight faster so he has less injuries since tournaments are endurance matches, so whether he'd win or not I'd say he'd at least start the match off with removal.

Vanilla AF? Fred perry polo and jeans/pants...

no user, he discovers the power of friendship

how is this jobber still fighting

Is this series like Baki where there's a lot of back and forth unless Yujiro is fighting or like Riki-oh where 90% of all fights are a stomp? Been reading FOTNS so if if the latter I'll wait a bit before giving it a go.

Everyone who thinks Waka beats Raian is utterly retarded
Same for Muteba and Julius the gigganigga kills Julius easily

neither.
it's actually good
Read Asura first.

I'd laugh if the dude in America is the Arnold Schwarzenegger guy from Danberu

It was mentioned that when it comes to muscles alone, Waka is FAR above the Kure clan. Also, Ohma was talking about Removal Raian's punches.

Kengan Asura was a bit similar to Baki's Maximum Tournament arc (aka the best part of Baki) but distinct enough in its own right. Omega is Asura's sequel and is gearing up for other tournament in a different format.

Didn't know epitaphs could change.

>the gigganigga kills Julius easily
He lost to a half blind wakatsuki, he'd get fucking destroyed.

user he was rooting for Julius to win because he knew Wakatsuki was a bad match for him

>Everyone who thinks Waka beats Raian is utterly retarded
>Waka is VASTLY stronger then Removal Raian
>he's also a far better fighter
>has a ton more experience
>has a much better mentality
The only retard here is you. Raian gets fucking mangled in that fight, bad.

Koga clothing style is based except the rolled up jeans

>Chiba had a four win streak

I don't believe you, manga.

Koga stop

You think that means Julius would be beatable then? Besides, his reasoning was proven wrong during the fight.
But most importantly: He lost to a half blind Wakatsuki. Nigga couldn't see out of one eye and had to completely change his fighting strategy because of it.

Koga nooo!

Strictly speaking, there are over a thousand Kengan fighters and only the best of the best of the best actually made it to the Kengan Tournament.

Chiba may be a jobber, but he is still in the top 2-3% of all Kengan Fighters, that's why they call it a "Clash of Legends", just making it that far is a massive achievement for a Kengan Fighter, even the ones who went down in the first round.

He isn't the guy who got dumped in the first round, he is the guy that out of hundreds of potential fighters managed to secure a spot and then went on to land some strong pressure on one of the favourites to win the tournament.

You don't have to win, you just have to do good enough.

Attached: Goat.jpg (212x238, 15K)

To say nothing that the beating he took from Julius must have left him somewhat weakened.

I just don't see Koga turning evil. He was confused and his ideals could be shaken again but I think we may have one hell of a bumpy ride before us. Maybe Yamashita Trading Co. won't be the good guys for a while

The blast cores also would've taken a toll on his movement.

>then went on to land some strong pressure on one of the favourites to win the tournament.
To be honest he mostly managed to bullshit Sen, who was at low gear then. Then he jobbed in the dumbest way possible with Sen giving him the "wait is that retard seriously trying some third grade aikido on me" face.

kengan is yaoi now

So how credible is the notion that eating more lean meats is better for cutting weight than just eating regular meat?

That should be a clue that Sandwich maybe really reads these threads

Gaayyyy

>all these brainlets that think Fang has been found
Have you speedreaders been paying ANY attention AT ALL? It's obviously the Medicine Man who has been found, just think about it.
>M.M. sneaks weapons into fights
>M.M. saw a need for stronger weapons sfter the anihilation tourney
>americans are masters of sneaking weapons into places they shouldn't be (such as schools)
Clearly the Medicine Man has finally learned how to sneak the most powerful of weapons - a gun - into a match, allowing him to instantly incapacitate ANY fighter with a simple shot to the knee.
Just watch, the Medicine Man (and by extension, his best bro Hassad) will show up soon.

I just want to see Hatsumi again. Meme log aside, he is such an underrated fighter.

GAAAAAYYYYY

Cover art beneath the dust jacket

By an astonishing coincidence, lean meat has less fat in it.

My guess.

Gaoh is going to be both evil, and not evil.

The ability "Possession of God" and "Tigers Vessel" is was more literal than we expected.

The Tigers Vessel is one who can use the advance to its utmost potential, allowing the spirit of the original Goah to inhabit them in a bid for him to live forever, since he started teaching orphans the Niko style once he decided he was too old and didn't have enough time.

The "Shady Niko user" we saw at the end of Asura being Goah is a little bit of a red herring, but at the same time, they are exactly the same person. One as he is possessed and organising things behind the scene and another when he isn't.

I'd also wager that Setsuna's "Second Forbidden Niko technique" has a huge deal to do with it, as his move "Fallen Demon" empowers the mind and reactions of a fighter at the cost of damage to their mind, as a comparison to "Possession of God" which empowers the body and strength of a fighter at the cost of damage to their body. My guess is that the "Tigers Vessel" is one that can complete both of these moves at the same time, empowering their strength and skills greatly while also reducing their willpower and bodily resistance, making them perfect for possession.

Attached: GenocideThinking.png (426x283, 105K)

Always found beetle cars kinda nice in way.

It goes without saying that a company wouldn't pick a lower tier fighter for a fight (unless they were compensated extra on a win) so we can only assume he's in the same tier of fighters as Kiozan which just doesn't seem likely, he seems more SS Annihilation tier (the battle royale boat where the best 5 "amateurs" were selected).

I do not.

There is a lot of back and forth, before during and even once case, after, it's very difficult to call who is going to win a fight, oh and obviously read Asura.

Attached: AdamNail.png (610x333, 208K)

Actually, thinking on it, Chiba looks like he's gained some muscle so maybe he's not quite as jobber-tier as before. Still a jobber though of course.

Saved

Attached: hedoesntknow.png (218x217, 35K)

>Ohma was talking about Removal Raian's punches
Like I said, Ohma was out of his mind with advance when Raian used removal. He didn't realize the damage he was taking

From a narrative standpoint, it's sometimes not difficult to tell who's going to win. It's just that the author is good enough at writing that both sides can believably win

There is no reason to compare his strikes to Raian's otherwise. Especially since the manga already mentioned several times that Waka is stronger.

Sumo man is legit a powerful fighter. He almost out beat Seki on pure durability.
He probably fixed his fighting style at this point which would put him even higher up.

That was my point, Kiozan is an absolute beast. He was really strong even within the original tournament. He would've curb stomped Chiba back then so why would anyone (especially with money on the line like the employer) assume differently now?

>all these brianlets that think Medicine Man has been found
Have you speedreaders been paying ANY attention AT ALL? It's obviously Kuroki Gensai who has been found, just think about it.
>Gensai carves rocks into statues with his bare hands
>Gensai saw the need for a bigger rock to carve after the anihilation tourney
>american deserts have some really big rocks (such as mesas)
Clearly Kuroki Gensai has finally improved on the most powerful of techniques - the Devil Lance - allowing him to instantly incapacitate ANY fighter with a simple jab to the knee.
Just watch, Gensai (and by extension, his not-apprentice Rihito) will show up soon.

reading asura and goddamn is ohma supposed to come off as such a pussy. he cant win a single fight without using his super mode.

Sekibayashi vs Takeru was such a based fight. I pity those who haven't read it

At first, yes

I bet he was looking for his son, and he is probably with Bando.

Sumos are too strong in Baki. Only a pro-wrestlers can defeat them. Even the great Memetobe was defeated by one.

super gay

Attached: 56457457777.png (361x507, 303K)

Is Ohms back or is he really dead?

Clearly this is meant to show that El Orhamno is good, while in reality he is EVIL!

Attached: 1561051068815.png (847x1200, 1.02M)

This. But most of the time it is "I saw this alien while I was on lsd. Will I be fucked by Menbearpig tonight?". Its just tiresome

Cute! no homo though

Attached: 1505763051471.webm (1280x720, 329K)

I'd say at least he's not jerking off Karate or Akido but he does that too.

>One as he is possessed and organising things behind the scene and another when he isn't.
That would make sense. In Kengan Ashura we previously saw the consequences of using advance. During his fight against Raian, Ohma even forgot Raian identity. It wouldn't be a surprise if Gaoh is a normal dude and a killer. The idea of a copycat in the shadow was even show to us through Ghostman in the previous chapter.

Attached: 1561051812780.png (848x1200, 1.21M)

maybe a decade ago, /fit/ now is mostly larping weebs or r9k fags

/sig/ is not even allowed now

That's just part of being a jobber. You've got a handful of off-screen wins and implied skill but then get fucking dumpstered in the actual fights that matter.

Fighting with a Sumo mindset in a non holds barrel fight as a normal fighter is just pure madness. Sumos fighting style is meant for specific heavy fighters

Was hoping Akoya would crash into their gay date and beat them both up to be honest

He was probably watching the entire time.

Who of the two will go rogue so that they will fight eachother in their dramatic rival fight?

Attached: 1467573732551.png (696x4144, 3.37M)

Based justice, also I want to see Koga fighting again to see how he improved. Some noob biker is not a good measure

Was he aware of Julius being as flexible and smart a fighter as he was when he said that, I can't remember. The big surprise with Julius wasn't just that he had physical strength, he was the full fucking package.

He probably still will since the car broke down
I was hoping he'd be in the background in the homoerotic montage but didn't interfere due to the overwheling bonding aura, it'd be rude to ruin the date

He called Julius a meat head so I highly doubt it.

This. You'd have to start rolling out the cocaine flatbed for Madhouse if you wanted Kengan Ashura to get a decent anime, and even then, it'd have to be over the course of multiple seasons, and it might not have even made back the initial investment.

Attached: 1985192358.jpg (1000x667, 99K)

>Sei training in the ravines
Our boy is back

Attached: The_Floating_Cloud,_Hatsumi_Sen.png (760x760, 361K)

>Seki versus Takeru
We know how this goes. I'd like to see Sekibayashi's friend, Seki, take on the current Takeru. I think that fight might possibly go differently.

>Raian versus Wakatsuki
Waka sweeps since Raian would either fuck around too much or would still get his shit cremed because superman is just too strong.

>Giga Nigga versus Bigga Nigga
The one thing Muteba thought he had in this fight was the mental advantage over Julius, but Julies proved that he's more than just a dumb brute and the only thing really simple about him is his roid rage style of fighting. Given Julius has even thicker muscles than Waka as well as a massive size advantage I don't think that Muteba can get in on him to do any effective heart jabs or eye pokes. Julius wins.

>Sen versus Rei
Rei's a really predicable guy, and assuming Sen is in mid-condition by this fight, I think Sen might be able to read his movements and take him down. If Rei can't outspeed Sen, who by this point in the tournament was able to figure out the timing on Bando's arm whips which were much faster than Rei, then he's got no way to win. He might land one or two minor hits while Sen figures out the timing, but I think Sen wins overall.

There were only a handful of fights in Asura where I guessed who was going to win correctly. The author really plays with you on that. I was sure the main character would make it to the finals, but there were maybe only 4 fighters in all who I was certain would make it to the higher levels of the tournament.

Kiozan grabbed Chiba's arm, which is why it looks like that.
As much as Chiba is a jobber, he ain't as week as it may seem at first glance, given he managed to dodge Kiozan's charge at such range.
Except that Kiozan can take his blows, which means Chiba was doomed from the start when he didn't managed to create distance right after landing that blow, because if Kiozan grabs him, it's over.

Asura and Ohma isn't doing shit=based
Asura and Ohma is doing shit=boring
Its amazing how bad of a protag he is, the old man is much moe likeable and everyone else is more interesting and amusing

>and the only thing really simple about him is his roid rage style of fighting.
I reread the fight and it looked like he at least knows a bit of wrestling. Maybe he just decided the roid rage fighting style suits his build the most.

Fuck you Ohma was the best and he's just sleeping and he will return in Omega

Ohma isn't too bad post-coma. He was a little bland prior to it, but I think he starts to come into his own after the Raian fight. As much as a lot of people seemed to hate it, I think his fight against Cosmo was pretty good. We all knew who was going to win that one since it was time Cosmo got knocked down a peg, but the lead-up to it was nice. There were definitely way better characters than Ohma around though. Him and Yamashita made a good pair.

Ohma was cool in the final stretch of the series when he became a lot more chilled out at least

Gotta wonder what Yea Forums's reaction was to when Muteba got his arm wrecked then forfeited the match.

Probably something along the lines of "Oh this is what that spoiler from weeks ago was talking about".
The original manga was shit to read here.

That's literally Lau from Virtua Fighter

I don't remember having that spoiled at all

>If I can't win by imitating real fighters, I'll try imitating fictional ones!

i love jerry, hope he gets more screentime, hes cute

I want to see more Kaneda fights but he honestly seems pretty fucked against half the roster. Like how would he even manage to damage Seki/Kiozan/Wakatsuki/Julius? Even worse, his predictions need him playing the role of a sandbag for a minute at which point another good part of the Kengan fighters would kill him.

Not the guy but I think what would make the difference would be technique. Just like in his fight against Ohma, Ohma was weaker but won thanks to using techniques. Raian using techniques would be truly dangerous, but the Raian from the tournament was too cocky and lost because he wanted to use raw strength.
Waka would win against Raian but if Raian used the techniques of his clan, he would win.

Shit was fucking nuts and people were losing it.

IIRC it got spoiled a couple days ahead of time or something. There were some raws that would occasionally get posted, and I believe the Muteba vs Waka fight came up very briefly. Most of the spoilers that got posted were for the later Gensai fights, especially Gensai vs Rei.

We don't even know how strong Raian using techniques is. Especially since he seems like the kind of guy who would halfass any training.

Kaneda probably improved significantly since the Annihilation tournament, hence why he still gets active work in the Association.

It'd come down to whether he respects Waka as a threat then. He saw Ohma as a toy and then his childishness got the better of him, I would expect old man Kure to slap him ready for such a huge fight considering it's a job.

>Akoya decided Gaoh can't be the killer when he behaves like that
He pays attention to the eyes.

I'm certain he's honed his body more than before. His entire motive was to enter their world and start fighting on their level, and now that he's seen the inhuman monsters who inhabit the tournament, he's probably worked on defensive durability such that he can take at least a few blows from some of those other fighters, download them, and start working them.

>the old man is much moe likeable
Indeed, Kazzy is quite moe when he's not full blown badass.

Holly shit what a bunch of fags Ohma was great even at the beginning

Attached: KinOhma.png (1500x1523, 1.5M)

It's not like he purposely takes hits, he can dodge and parry like normal.

>he can
Can he though?

Ohma sucks, his stalker is cool
>Hurrrr I'm losing
>hurrrr I'll trade my life for power
>Hurrrr what do you mean trading my life for power kills me how could this happen to me

>Although he is from China and his native language is Chinese, due to the game's Japanese origin, he speaks Japanese and is voiced by Shigeru Chiba.
>An early bio of Lau was discovered in November of 2016 in the first Virtua Fighter game. According to the bio, Lau's first name was going to be Tao and his blood type was O instead of B.
Also Tao Pai Pai.

Ohma had a couple moments where he was based in the beginning, mostly when he was being chill or talking shit, but for the most part he didn't come off as anything special as far as MCs go. For example, his fight with Inaba didn't make me like him very much.

A character ACTUALLY dying to the power exchange was fun for a change.

So long as they aren't the fastest jabs in the world, yes.

We already know it takes him a long time to improve his physical abilities from him taking 2 or 3 years of going to gym to bench 80kg. In previous tournament he already sustained severe damage from his style even when both opponents were holding back on him.
He doesn't have Akoya tier reflexes, Beard tier durability and experience, armored muscles or even indestructible. A normal block against Wakatsuki punches is just gonna break a normal person's arms. All he can do is use an extreme version of foresight.

>A normal block against Wakatsuki punches is just gonna break a normal person's arms.
Monsters like Muteba taking a direct blow get utterly destroyed arms. A normal person will have holes blown into them taking a blow from Wakatsuki.

Well yeah a Wakatsuki's going to fuck him up regardless. You don't have to have seen someone fight before to roughly predict something along the lines of "They're throwing a punch from their right hand". You can analyze a general fighting style too.

>Akoya tier reflexes, Beard tier durability and experience, armored muscles or even indestructible
>normal
90% of fighters would lose to those guys anyway. Kaneda would've never stood a chance regardless. For most fighters, Kaneda's level of skill would probably be enough to avoid an early knockout and set up a win for him. Keep in mind that the Kengan Association doesn't usually have fighters running back-to-back fights like in the tournament, so it's fine for Kaneda to get a little injured so long as he has recovery time between fights.

Ohma's actively unlikable to me. He's arrogant as fuck and confident to absurdity half the time. But he spends most of the series being actively terrible at 3/4 of the Niko styles techniques, failing to win any fight without advance. He comes off as one of the worst fighters without advance and with it he just wins via literal suicide
The girl falling in love with him on sight felt really forced just because she could 'tell' he's strong as if all the other stronger fighters don't exist.

If Wakatsuki did a full-power punch on Saw Paing's cranium, who will suffer the most damage?

Attached: file.png (800x1134, 721K)

He was perfectly accepting of the advance killing him

He isn't getting out of there without brain damage so Gaolong is fucked either way.

Wakatsuki and Julius did one of those punch clashes without much damage, it probably wouldn't end well for Saw Paing. Might not break his bones but it'd fuck up his brain.

>He's perfectly accepting of taking shortcuts instead of learning the MA his master taught him to fail to kill 1 guy who simply trained properly and also masturbated
lame mc

nothing wrong with normcore, user

My parents still buy me normcore stuff and I love them so I'm still gonnw work what they buy me into an outfit. Besides, when I dress how I like, my friends call me a prep or say I look too fancy for the type of person I am (I have the reputation of being a bit of a chimp)

>Bando's arm whips which were much faster than Rei
I don't know about this, what proves one is faster than the other?

Fuck you. Ohma only had one bad fight(Inaba) and he had 2 of the best fights in the series(Raian and Cosmo). And the flashback arc with Niko was great.

>instead of learning the MA his master taught him
How far did you get?

Ohma doesn't deserve such a QT

Attached: My cute husband.png (713x598, 514K)

>Him remembering to do shit later doesn't change his acceptance of being shit earlier
>Or him still using advance even then
>And dying like a dog in a 1 sided fight having accomplished nothing

Wakashitter's arm explodes from knuckles to elbow. Complete amputation.

Bando's arms were completely unperceivable by everyone watching whereas Rei, at least pre-love powerup Rei, was visible to some people.

Ah, (You) are just shitposting

>t. braindead globeshitter

>Monsters like Muteba taking a direct blow get utterly destroyed arms.
He lept back to mitigate the damage and it still left him reeling a bit

>I have no argument
>I will call the other guy a troll or shitposter
He does accept using advance over getting good until he gets his memory back, he does use it later, he does lose to the beard, he does get his shit kicked in and he does die a loser.

a stone cold killer can't possibly be this cute

>Julius vs Muteba
Muteba wins closely but he forfeits because he knows its not worth. So Julius

This is gay as fuck but the best kind of gay (no homo). Like /fit/ x /fa/ kind of gay. Nice proper gayness. Not vile /lgtbq/ kind of gay.

There a lot of HOWEVER but you never know who is gonna win, just last fight everyone called this person a jobber and then he just stomped his opponent.

n-no homo, right guys? Right?

What if Yamashita is making Nitoku's novels fail just so he can keep him as a fighter?

Yamashita is physically incapable of doing anything mean spirited to another man.

there's something terrifying and also hilarious about the implication that Saw got hammered in the head since he was a child to get an extra hard skeleton

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x8HPzKlN4HU

Toooo fast to gib a damn
STANDMUHGROUND
BOOOORNON ZIOTHERSIDE
WIIIILDASAHURRICANE

DUDUDUDUDUDU!!!!

WHEELSOFFIYA
INMUHSOUL!!

I know the term "cringe" has turned into the worst form of meme possible, but I genuinely seized up when I saw that panel of them training him as a child by slamming him in the fucking face. My inner voice just said "STOOOOP YOU DON'T DO THAT TO A CHILD!" and all of my paternal instincts came out at once.

Attached: file.png (896x1270, 989K)

>Near entire chapter dedicated to life story of fighter
>Muh heroic spirit will make me win
>I'm the strongerest
>I'm the main character
>Gets btfo and maybe even dies
Refreshing change from most similar thing

The best fighters already work for corporations and you can't just get them. Then you have pool of still very good freelancers and then not so good ones. Chiba vs Kokuro would probably be a legit interesting fight cause actor 100% knows about the stinger.

He was good in the beginning and the end, its in the middle that he was bland and annoying to watch.

Bando's arms were unpercievable to regular spectators but someone like Jerry kind of saw them, we don't see any comments of characters who could react to Rei's speed like Raian when it comes to Bando

I'm really trying to like these new characters but most of them aren't really growing on me for some reason, am I alone in this? Idemitsu's a great 'rival' to Kazzy, and Nitoku seems potentially fun I guess. Other than that I'm struggling to give to fuck and am way more interested in seeing the old cast again.

>Early Ohma
>"I'll fucking destroy anybody who gets in my way, because I'm the best!"

>Mid Ohma
>"I'm strong and will accept any challenge. But I'm also aloof and airheaded so I'll just wander about and claim my victories"

>End Ohma
>"My life literally doesn't matter, I'm going to win this goddamn tournament and prove to everybody that I am the best of the best of the best of the best by showing the entire world's elites all at once"

I don't know why we had hundreds of chapters of Ohma being boring as shit and doing nothing, and outright evading moments where we could have had characterization, but I fucking hated whenever he would show up in this manga full of as man colorful and varied characters as we got. Every one of the fighters had a very striking and memorable personality.

Attached: 1525238836875.jpg (453x439, 85K)

I think it's mentioned during the fight that if Raian used any of his techniques, the fight would be over. But of course, we haven't see what he is capable using the techniques of the Kure clan.
Maybe in Kengan Omega he is going to use them against Edward Wu.
Probably.

He just knows the novel will fail. He likely has read last one, so he knows how it will end. He just needs to convince Nitoku to actually participate instead of just spectate.

That is Koga's brother or whatever relation that was already foreshadowed.

I think Jose and and Kokuro were pretty cool too. Kokuro feels like he could fit right in with the more honorable, buddy-buddy fighters and Jose provided a good temp rival to Koga and Ryuki, both of who I like as MCs together.

Do you think that one of the 13 fighters of kengan will be WORM?

No, i don't think so. Waka was able to counter redirection Kata and (partially) figure out Demonsbane. This meme that he's some brute needs to stop, he's an absolute master tier martial artist and the implication that ''dude lmao i know some sekrit techniques Waka is done'' needs to stop. He countered fucking Niko style and tricked Muteba of all people, there is NOTHING Raian could possibly bring to the table to throw him off. Raian gets bodied because for the first time in his life he faces someone who out-brutes him, and that person is a better fighter and a veteran to boot.

Seeth

Narushima Joji is much older, and as a member of Rokushin Kaikan karate school isn't going to participate in an Underground fighting (Wakatsuki was expelled for that), and is blind in the other eye than the one that seems to be shadowed.

Attached: F8.png (600x800, 65K)

Is it possible that we could get a remake/redraw of Fist of the Seeker or something after Omega's finished?

I want to see if fingertip gut is going to be worth remembering this time around

>centipede's on teh mask
another Gu product

I wish we could get it wholly translated in the first place, alongside all the Asura omake pages, but given we still wait for the latter, the former will likely take even more.

>Sandro adding subtle author avatar presence

Attached: nanbuuu.gif (600x850, 10K)

Saw: "Well, WHEN I GREW UP I WAS HAMMERED EVERYDAY AND I TURNED OUT FINE!"

>This meme that he's some brute needs to stop
Never said he wasn't a martial master. That's why I said the difference on the fight would be technique. From the side of the Wild Tiger or the side of Raian.
>out-brutes him
I'm pretty sure Agito mentions there's two rivals in the tournament that surpass Waka; one of those being Julius and the other being Raian. Julius and Waka are even his power but Julius has a bigger frame, which eventually gives him the advantage against him, until Wakatsuki uses Blast Core, proving technique wins over power.

Don't get me wrong, what I'm trying to say is that I see Wakatsuki winning against Raian if Raian only uses his raw strength. But if Raian uses the techniques of the Kure clan, I believe Raian would win. I'm not saying, Wakatsuki doesn't have experience fighting, he has and his hindsight is amazing, but if the fight against Ohma proved us something, is that you can win against someone with more experience using the right cards.

even in power*

Contrary to popular belief, Saw isn't shouting all the time.
Also, he likes singing soft ballads with rather quiet voice while participating in karaoke.
Amusingly, Gaolang always sings Thai national anthem, despite solo karaoke being his hobby.

Attached: Understanding.png (381x1047, 422K)

>I'm pretty sure Agito mentions there's two rivals in the tournament that surpass Waka; one of those being Julius and the other being Raian.
Here's the page you correctly recall.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v17c137p11.png (847x1200, 247K)

You're thinking of epithets. Epitaphs are written on gravestones.

Wouldn't be a Kengan manga without the gay part

Nice

Maybe 6 years ago. Now it's r9pol and the only legit lifting advice/discuss is in the generals. The fucking generals. There are more feels threads and women/dating/womenhate/tinder threads than threads about exercise.

>We all were thinking that this will be Agito
We forgot that someone else was also on a manhunt and unlike with Agito, this manhunt was not assigned to Himuro.
Then again, I wonder who else was she assigned to find.

Attached: Kengan Omega_v02c013p09.png (960x1361, 823K)

this is the cool kind of gay unlike ohma and his stalker, atleast.

i dont think waka get really outclassed by any of the two
i actually think that the three of them are around the same category with a diferent variation in stats
all body strengh would probably be Julius > waka > raian
strongher punch waka > julius > raian
better endurance raian > waka > julius
"armor" julius > waka = raian
technic raian > waka > julius
experience waka > raian > julius

Nice someone noticed. Thought I was the only one

That's just a teen girl's excuse. Sure there's stronger ones, but none as handsome and perfect as him.

Boring and gay chapter. When's fighting coming back? Nobody cares about sol shite

KYS

Where was child protection service??

How the fuck this series suddenly become gay???

I absolutely love SoL shit in Kengan because the inevitable fighting becomes that much more enjoyable.

I don't mind SoL stuff but I don't really care much about Koga & Ryuki to be honest so yeah a lot of this chapter was pretty bland for me too

>suddenly

>read fighting manga
>become homosexual
What did they mean by this?

I have tendency to check on Fist of the Seeker in raw form from time to time, so I can tell Sandro used Nanbu there in an author avatar way.
>The character that shares the hairstyle in Kengan Asura is incredibly tall Hawai from Extermination Squad.
Also, Okubo wears Nambu/Nanbu hat too.

And forgot to include the page.

Attached: Kengan Omega_v03c016p12.png (960x1361, 770K)

Setsuna, pls.

gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/j.html
Damn it, why can't they include current age of either Kurachi or Kureishi in Kengan series, it would help me to precisely determine how many years prior has Rokushin Kaikan Open Tournament happened. Instead all that can be done is rough estimation with knowledge Seki was in early 30s while during Kengan Asura he were 38.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v10c079p03.png (1133x1599, 727K)

>we don't see any comments of characters who could react to Rei's speed
During the fight between Rei and Beard, there's a line going "so fast not even the fighters could see him", in reference to his boosted speed.
This would then imply that his regular max speed can be seen by the fighters.

>Motoyama Jin was 28 during tournament that could be around 7 years before Kengan Asura
>His younger sister was 19 during the latter
He can be as much as 16 years older. That's some age gap.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v25c218p20.png (848x1200, 497K)

I want Karla to rape me!

Attached: Kure_Karla.png (475x465, 202K)

People tends to forget Wakatsuki fought various strong people, including someone with similar strength to that of his own, even before the Kengan Annihilation Tournament.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v25c216p05.png (848x1200, 1.07M)

A 16 year gap between siblings isn't that absurd. I'm 22 years older than one of mine.

Not that user. The problem is that no other fighter comments on Bando's whips.

Why do all of these guys sound more interesting than Omega's new cast?

But is the mother the same? Then again, my friend has brother older than him by 5 years or so and a sister at least 10 years younger, so not that surprising.
I wonder if Mentaro worked at that college.

Attached: H7.png (600x800, 38K)

Because they are blank slates and you are projecting your headcanons onto them

Because things are always interesting when you don't know much about them.

Who's more interesting, Rei or 'A fighter who could move at the speed of lightening'? Chiba or 'a man who could copy a martial art at a glance'?
They're cooler because theres nothing to them.

So what are "Worms"?

We do get Sen himself going "I'd guess that only a handful of fighters could figure out this technique", which would probably require seeing it.
Muteba also comments on it, but, well...
>Muteba
>Seeing

Nah, different mother, same father.

>figure out this technique
Sen figured out the technique before even "seeing" it because he investigated Bando's murder victims and his medical records.

Yeah, but's probably not something most fighters would have the option of doing.
I'm taking his comment to mean that "he's moving fast enough that most fighters can't tell what's happening". That seems like a fair interpretation to me.

>but's
but that's

Because you can see at least one of Gracie family member with that 500-0 record, which makes it a mix of real and fictional opponents that Wakatsuki has defeated without them giving a good fight.

And forgot the page.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v25c216p06.png (848x1200, 683K)

So it's not easy to beat someone like Wakatsuki, because he's well rounded enough to not be beaten by those few that have enough raw power to match his thanks to having technique, and those that have technique can't handle his raw power.

Attached: Kengan Asura_v25c216p07.png (848x1200, 1.04M)

>Big guy loses to technique
>Technique loses to big guy
>BEARD is one of the biggest people in the series with the best technique
broken ass character

>Bright hair
>Taller than Ohma-lookalike and muscular
>The way mask looks implies blind right eye
>Karate stance
What if this isn't Purgatory vs Kengan but something that came up later?

Attached: Kengan Asura_v25c216p12.png (848x1200, 969K)

wuts the chance ohma and not-ohma are clones of proto-ohma and hes the leader of the inside outside left foot right do the hokey pokey and turn about?

What are you implying?

Aw man, this really makes me hope they don't become enemies in the future.

Bit behind you guys, reading the first series, currently Cosmo v the cop, I hope no asspulls ruin this complete fucking stomp

nevermind he kept going with half his limbs broken like 10 times over and did 1 thing then instantly won because only his convictions mean anything and the other guys willpower doesn't matter

user....

youtube.com/watch?v=Pn2Lfz_NgIg
Full anime opening (audio only)

The manga isn't grounded enough into reality that you can start complain about asspulls.
But the harder you hate, the sweeter is the payoff, so I can partially understand some folks.

bro...

Not bad over all.
Filtering is a little weird.

Is she secretly a slut or is this the least fitting moniker in the series.

Attached: succubus.png (264x240, 60K)

when is the anime coming out?

I can complain about asspulls in DBZ and that's a series where they shoot fucking laser beams at each other.
I can complain about it in this

She has a slutty personality?
Well, it's not like her character was worked on, she was just cock service.

Don't worry, there's no asspull. Ignore the Cosmo haters, they are angry he makes them question their sexuality

Attached: 2W4IN.jpg (494x330, 140K)

That translation is wrong

>Another Ohma fight
>Another use of advance just to make his opponent get serious because he's so fucking shit

What is her actual moniker in that part?

fucking love koga.

>Tfw Suoh has a more compelling and complete arc than Karla

>grapplers all about how to close the distance against strikers
>just take the hit

Attached: 1553066943046.png (764x715, 321K)

I don't know, she's some female demon from buddhism or some shit. HNG went with succubus because it's more recognizable. Let's see hoe the anime handles it

he really is best boy
wakatsuki has the best panel in the entire series

Attached: 17.png (1695x1200, 1.09M)

why would anyone hate cosmo
he's great

>gaolang's face not moving even a millimetre
literal comedy gold

best boy is my boy Raian
>simply born better than everyone else
>smug about it
As it should be

raian is such an asshole
I love him
to be honest, they're all the best
there isn't a single manga with a cast I like so universally as kengan's

Attached: Z2.png (1694x1200, 2.52M)

I think he's implying that Mask Guy = Wakatsuki, but I don't see how that makes sense.

These guys are on a fucking date.

Beacuse he makes them question their sexuality

I wish actual best girl had more screentime

Attached: best girl.png (736x475, 307K)

It's usually not Cosmo specifically people dislike, it's certain wins that he got that people found hard to believe

Was Wakatsuki the guy most fucked over by injuries.
>Muteba
No injuries until after he lost to Wakatsuki
>Seki
Apparently injuries just slowed him down a bit but nothing crippling
>Beard
Just muscle fingers harder lmao
>Ohma
Terrible condition but his entire body is functional at least
>Agito
Entirely fine up until Beard kicked his ass
>Sen
Not a scratch on best boy until jobbing

Meanwhile right after Julius he can't see with one eye and his ankle gives in after just one shot of Blast Core. Muteba even commented on how his strikes are way slower than they should've been.

Yeah, you can find something positive about practically every single one of the fighters and they only get better with the extra content, then they get the best interactions in general.

Not even limited to the fighters, all the other shenanigans like the Kure being a dorky clan, their elder baiting Yakuzas as a sport etc, its high quality stuff.

Attached: 1544277382478.png (339x231, 118K)

>Gets hit 100 times and every bone in his body broken
>MUH SPECIAL TALENT MUH SPECIAL ZONE MUH SINGULAR INESCAPABLE BY PEOPLE 5 TIMES MY SIZE I CAN BARELY FIT MY ARMS AROUND GRAB
>Wins instantly

I mean Ohma died because of his
Anyone who didn't is less fucked over than him

He already lost at that point so who really cares.

>190161472
>things that didnt happen

Sandrovich realized he made Waka too strong so he slowly started nerfing him after his fight with Murobuchi

Me neither thats why I asked

Literally against the cop. He got his ribs manually broken by hand, slammed so more broke, his eye fucked up, was high on drugs which wore off and then when they ran out just went ''lol i get it im supposed to win when i fight hueh'' and won instantly on a guy literally nearly 3 times his height.

Really the wrestler should have been. His entire gimmick is letting the other guy kick his ass for free yet he's totally fine 5 mins later.

>/r9k/faggots rp'ing as chads

every single /fit/ user should be gassed

>strikucks STILL seething
grapplechads always win, baby

>yet he's totally fine 5 mins later
He wasnt really

>All the top fighters are strikers with gimmicky anime bull
>The guy who wins is
>the top fighter is primarily a strike
>The strongest kuro we've seen is a striker

click click click, you know?

Reinhold had way too much armor. You would expect the guy with the strongest strikes would have more options for hurting Reinhold than blast core to the vitals and kicking his head. Kicks to the knee can't really be muscled through.

>Agito a grappler
>Ohma a grappler
>Waka a grappler
>Kuroki used a lock to secure his win in the semi finals
Cope

>if Raian uses the techniques of the Kure clan, I believe Raian would win
>if the fight against Ohma proved us something, is that you can win against someone with more experience using the right cards
You're assuming that the Kure's have anything remotely comparable to Demonsbane. The Ohma fight proved that Waka can read and counter even techniques that are bad matchups for him (Redirection Kata). Demonsbane is probably the most broken technique in the world.
Also, even if they just slugged it out no skill, i'd still give it to Waka. He tanked Julius' blows no problem, i don't see Raian doing any significant damage. But Waka would use skill and cunning too. I don't see Raian win no matter what he does.

>Nope, he's an allrounder
>He's a loser who spends 90% of the series shit at fighting then dies, also mostly a striker
>His main technique is a striking one and was considered so far above his grappling it was his trump card
>All rounder
Half the people you listed are shit losers too

Cope harder

>Can't even grapple my argument
btfo

>coping this hard

Reread the fight again recently, it's still irredeemable in all aspects. Not only does Cosmo ignore all of his massive damage, somehow we are to believe he can keep up striking with Akoya who
-is twice his size
-has literal super reflexes
-is confirmed to not only be bigger, stronger and faster, but also a better fighter
It's just dumb, the fight completely ignores all of Akoyas advantages right from the get go.

The three bastards writing this know exactly how to pull in the female readers.

Fucking Mercenary Tao

yet the best character happens to be a grappler

Attached: 37481627_p0.jpg (1200x1651, 484K)

>Demonsbane is probably the most broken technique in the world.
Any technique can be broken according to what we saw with Gensai. He stuck with the basics and his complete mastery over martial arts proved it.
>You're assuming that the Kure's have anything remotely comparable to Demonsbane
Wouldn't be a surprise. Raian contrary to his attitude, has extensive knowledge of martial arts. He recognized the technique Ohma was trying to use against Cosmo and why Cosmo was able to break free (it wasn't meant to choke the oponent but instead break his spine). And he used some of his techniques during the raid in the Island.
>He tanked Julius' blows no problem
Have to disagree. While he tanked the attacks he suffering considerable damage, to the point he lost sight in one of his eyes. If Julius was able to do that, I wouldn't doubt that Raian could be a major problem to him, even Agito can see his power.
I only see Wakatsuki winning if Raian fights the same way he did against Ohma, with just his raw power, Wakatsuki would eventually win with his technique and skill. But Raian using the secrets of the Kure clan, would be a problem.

The best character is el blindo blacko though

Any news on the anime? We know it starts airing on the 31st, but do we know the coverage, episode count, anything else?

Fucking BASED

He is a cocky asshole and Ohma defeating was exactly what we needed.
I wouldn't go that far. Most of the fighters have some degree of knowledge in both areas. Hell, even the Niko style is a mix of grappling (Gaoh style, but even the Gaoh style uses strikes) and the Kawain style.

PRO WRESTLERS
ARE GOOD ACTORS

Most interesting commentary so far

Attached: fuckin lol.png (169x313, 54K)

>But Raian using the secrets of the Kure clan, would be a problem.
He is too much of a cocky shit for Wakatsuki. It's just a bad match up where Waka has several ways to end the fight with a single hit and Raian is just the right mix of cocky and dumb to walk into either of those.

Surely they'll wait until the third date for that.

a true man of taste

>Any technique can be broken according to what we saw with Gensai.
No, that makes no sense. GENSAI is broken because he fights borderline perfectly. Demonsbane itself is fucking retarded, literally mirror force.
>Have to disagree. While he tanked the attacks he suffering considerable damage, to the point he lost sight in one of his eyes.
That was from Jullius dragging his face through the wall. Not something Raian could do.
>Wakatsuki would eventually win with his technique and skill
You're massively underestimating Wakatsuki's strength. The manga itself said that in muscle power alone he's vastly above even the Kure clan. At the beginning of the Julius fight they just stood still trading blows, Wakatsuki had no problem tanking them. Even withstood Julius Hulking out on him. If Waka and Raian just stood still and traded blows Waka would fucking destroy him. If Raian decided to use raw power and Waka fought with technique it would be a bloodbath. Let me put it like this
Waka strength >> Raian strength
Waka durability > Raian durability
Remember that he took his own punch (might even have been blast core from the way it was drawn) AMPLIFIED and still found the strength to get up. No way can Raian hurt him seriously enough with brute strength, and that's provided he even lands, because even one eyed Waka had insanely impressive defense.
I just don't see Raian bring anything to the table. His main strength, his raw power, is outclassed in this fight. Whatever technique he uses, Waka will most likely be able to respond to it (and remember he admitted he was rusty since he hasn't used them in a while). I don't even see this as much of a challenge for Waka. He's literally fighting an inferior version of himself.

I'm not denying that. Raian's defeat at the hands of Ohma was caused because of his extreme pride. After his defeat he is honestly more down to Earth. Sometims power is just not enough and Wakatsuki is prove of that.
I don't known if Wakatsuki could end the fight with one hit, tho. Raian had some amazing endurance and even the best attacks of Robinson and Ohma had problems getting through him. But in the other hand the Blast Core is also a beast.

Attached: Niko style.png (847x1200, 525K)

>Raian had some amazing endurance and even the best attacks of Robinson and Ohma had problems getting through him. But in the other hand the Blast Core is also a beast.
Wakatsuki checkmated Reinhard with his blast core and hidden high kick from blind spot. Reinhard was not only just as good as Waka at his muscle armour, but also of much greater frame. On the other hand Raian is definitely missing the frame advantage there.

those two pages could be from a romance manga

I think this screenshot is the furthest in the story amongst the ones that have been shown

Attached: ohkubo.jpg (1000x563, 172K)

say it with me FILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

Fang flat out calls Raian physically superior to Wakatsuki and Wakatsuki acknowledges it.

don't post anymore

its all come down to the question
is raian using kure clan technics or is he going to fool around like he did against ohma?
because if he still trys to prove that he is strongher in raw power against julius or waka he is getting absolutly destroyed

iirc the editor used to be the editor for a women's magazine

And the manga flat out states that Waka far outclasses the Kure clan in muscle power. Fang probably meant that Rain outclasses him overall, speed, stamina, endurance, senses etc. But strength and durability go to Waka, easily.

that is one unflattering frame

>Even Waka grappling could be useful there since Raian relied on just throwing his opponent off with strength alone in his match with Ohma, but Waka is nearly 200kg and the stronger guy there.
200 kg is nothing to the physycal beasts in the Kengan tournament, Jun could easily lift the 300 kg Haruo.

Yes. Jun, the 160 kg absolute unit could lift somebody who wasn't resisting, so the 94 kg Raian would have no problem throwing the 200 kg monster trying to cave his skull in.

Who would win between wakatsuki and beard? I'm going with wakatsuki simply because one punch would have fucked up the beard too mucj.

You are just turning Waka into a Raian then, and with that logic he would be humiliated by Kuroki.

This chapter was so fucking gay.

>legends
>lost at the first round of the elimination tournament
i guess everyone at that tournament is a legend,even shitters like mickey mouse

but in a good way

Sandrovich flexing his Danberu writing for this chapter.

>Ohma ate all of his fight money away.
>Ryuki ends spends it all on shopping.

Just another case of them looking alike but not being similiar at all personality wise.

>i guess everyone at that tournament is a legend
yes
there are restrictions and tests and shit on entry and everything

>the person they use as an example is already the exact kind of person who enjoys being a fucking fujo
pure kino

That wrong, he didn't qualify to the kengan tournment, his employer did (Yoshitake Yoshiro)

Granted, Yoshitake did choose Chiba to be his representative in the tournment out of hundreed possible fighters despite Chiba having no Kengan Match record...but also take in account that Chiba fucking lied to Yoshitake about his skills, saying he can instantlly copy techniques when he need hours to master a single move...basically he lied on his resume, and got wrecked

Attached: 3525352.jpg (567x375, 113K)

That's a localization, her moniker is actually "The Mara" but that would fly over most people heads (including me, i just remember this factoid from a previous thread)

Kek

best reaction from this series so far

Attached: 1554391203916.png (304x346, 93K)

>TFW one of your favorite minor character is a fucking jobber

Attached: 1549556132346.png (375x375, 113K)

And yet he won the war of love against Rei ultimately by marrying his delinquent waifu while Rei lost his waifu.

This Bitch was not a loss for Rei. Hope we see him again soon

Even with not revealing his trade secret, we see that he's not just all talk since he had a 4 match win streak and even in the kengan tournament his mind games were successful on a lot of people. He's not the best fighter but definitely someone that wasn't capable of participating in the tournament. He actually could have had a chance at beating Sen but fucked up when he used a style Sen knew.

Then he wouldn't get punched. Beard is the strongest, period.

fk, nhen**i is gonna be filled with these two

>Nezufags still coping
Rei left Rino to improve his skill, he didn't lose shit.

Lifting depends heavily on position. In grappling generally in most position you're working with good leverage and stronger muscle groups than your enemy limited to weaker muscle groups. Kure's strength was something because when throwing Ohma off he could only approximately use his arm to throw him off. It's completely different thing from being able to lift someone up using your entire body.

Attached: agitodelete.png (743x713, 395K)

Vincent Valentine's Cerberus literally is an easy make. It's literally just a three chamber gun.the same gun firing 3 simultaneously shouldn't be hard.

Kogas reaction gave him right away a good start.

Attached: 1548345793452.png (530x501, 142K)

looks like a date.

Akoya needs to purify this world from the gay.

>This entire chapter
Yeah, some bad shit is going to happen in the future. Koga being the masketta man is seeming more likely.

I can't believe the asshole we know as Koga is actually a tsundere that just needed a friend, the biggest plottwist so far.

I agree, but I'm generally a bit skeptical of timeskip sequels in general.

Kengan is one of the very few series where I like basically every cast member.

Could be worst, at least you're not a chibafag

How can you not like this dude, guy has CHARACTER.

>Plottwist.

We knew right away he isnt just a asshole when he met Kazzy.

Who is this mild mannered reporter?

He still destroys hospital equipment and picked fights with strangers in back-alleys, hardly the best egg.

Nobody is perfect.

Attached: 1549470690052.jpg (172x173, 15K)

He will get his comeuppance for that destroyed equipment one day, don't worry

Attached: gTrO4Yc.png (567x255, 92K)

Only guys like Ohma and Rihito had to go through preliminaries. The bigger companies' fighters were already accepted for the tournament.

He could have just racked up a reputation fighting in these 3 years after the tournament.

It was 13 fighters, right? Okubo should be the only one confirmed so far, if I remember correctly.

Waka and Gaolang were also confirmed

>It goes without saying that a company wouldn't pick a lower tier fighter for a fight (unless they were compensated extra on a win)
Actually, that was pretty much how Cosmo got picked. He wasn't the best fighter who could have been picked for his company; he was chosen just so that he could gain experience and evolve.

Nitoko is basically confirmed going by everyone else

It would be cool if one of these guys actually appeared in Omega.

Maybe the other guy with the "superman syndrome" will appear on Purgatory's side.

That's crazy. Haruo's even referred to as "Indra" (by his tribe). We live in the internet age where these things are incredibly easy to look up, so I don't see why translators ever feel the need to do stuff like this.

That was a jobber v jobber fight.

twitter.com/kengankai/status/1146977945648369664
It looks better than i expected, not gonna lie

Said it before, the motion capture they used will help it a fair bit.

I hate the gay shit but this manga have something that it's different, something that can I actually tolerate.

Mo-Cap is great, its just the models and low frame rate holding it back.

I hope ryuki doesn't break koga's heart somehow when the whole worm business starts up, that'd be traaagic.

>Bright hair
That's just lighting from the fire around him.
Also, that's a chinese stance and a chinese outfit.

What exactly is el hermano's style? It is earily similar to shaolin martial arts based on the techniques.

It's easy to forget how tall he is, he's bent over and is almost as tall as Haruo.

You think Sandro will go as far as teasing a relationship between these two (never an actual one) for the fujos, or his he just going to keep having them practically date each other for the rest of the story without mentioning it.

Because there was more action in this chapter than 100 chapters of some 'romance' manga.

I really hope this is just an early render.

I don't really think this bromance will be a permenant addition to the manga, something will either happen to ryuki or he will turn worm killing crazy and will need to be stopped, that's at least the predictable thing.
Maybe we live in the world where love truly can bloom and the Koga and Ryuki bromance will last forever.

He's going to turn one of them into Setsuna, calling it now.

I hope that this bromance is one that lasts.
These two are great, man.
This is max comfy SoL, but in a fighting manga which makes it even better.

But I am waiting for Sandro to 'pull the rug out from under us'.

He's usually good at keeping people on their toes, so it's really hard to truly predict what's going to happen with them, keeps the audience feeling nice and uneasy about the future of our based protagonists.

Why did they get rid of the HEIGHT and WEIGHT info snips?