Ajin 70

>times villains went too far

Attached: 1548002941231.jpg (1142x1600, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-8346/chapter/mrs-chapter-200080407
imgur.com/gallery/dAN4GRT#zUksymA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sato took "gamers rise up" too far.

Where's the chapter? Have you got it?

mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-8346/chapter/mrs-chapter-200080407

imgur.com/gallery/dAN4GRT#zUksymA

There must be some reason why he didn't name the country. Is he talking about South Korea?

Attached: zw2pW5m.png (700x978, 680K)

Yes.

>it's real
The absolute madman

The virgin "peaceful life" Kei vs the chaos chad Sato

based Sato

Best youtuber ever.

wait did the chapter really end on such an anticlimactic note?

I thing not

>lol I got bored

>Terrorism and murder were fun
>I'm bored now so I'm going to go play video games

Fucking Sato

Your perspective is shit, Sato, the only 3 consoles still alive are the xbox, ninty and playstation, everyone else that tries to get a piece of that pie dies miserably. I bet you suckers didn't know the OUYA died a week back or so, hell I bet you didn't even know that the worthless thing existed before I mentioned it.

Satou loves Doom. He might be counting the PC as a console.

That's fine then, though I'd never count the PC as a console myself.

So now will everyone stop riding Saito's dick, the dude is a complete moron and finally shown his hand

>Goes to play CS:GO

What did that have to o with anything?

But he always was a moron. There never was some grand plan, higher purpose, struggle against inevitability. He just wanted to have some fun.

Does he even have people to support him at all at this point? How convenient of him to get bored once he loses all of his allies and he has nowhere to run. He certainly hasn't outsmarted anyone of the main characters without dumb luck being in his favor and I can't wait to see what kind of asspull they'll need to do if they don't end the series with this arc. Sato is simply a cheater and decides to fuck off when he sees the possibility of losing.

>Sato is simply a cheater and decides to fuck off when he sees the possibility of losing.
well yes, he is just having fun, he doesnt want to win, he just want to have fun, kill some idiots, maybe start a war, dunno i think that crashing a plane would be a lot of fun

Is he the only good part of the manga