Dragon's Dogma

What is the expectations of the anime?

Based on a world-famous action RPG set in an open world, Dragon's Dogma from Capcom will be brought to life as a Netflix original anime series. The story follows a man's journey seeking revenge on a dragon who stole his heart. On his way, the man is brought back to life as an "Arisen." An action adventure about a man challenged by demons who represent the seven deadly sins of humans.

Attached: casca.jpg (1191x670, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBSeA2XrwXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beg pardon?

The expectation is that netflix will fuck it up badly.

pcgamer com/dragons-dogma-is-getting-a-netflix-anime/
>Netflix announced that it will partner with Sublimation for the series, with the Representative Director of that company, Atsushi Koishikawa, writing that it's "excited to bring our unique cel-shaded animation that carries hand-drawn textures to anime fans around the world.”

>netflix
and dropped, never darken my door again

The anime is going to be garbage and that makes me mad because it's such a good game.

WOLVES HUNT IN PACK ARISEN

this

youtube.com/watch?v=UBSeA2XrwXI
Made by the same studio

Jesus that looks like fucking trash.

I'm so fucking sick and tired of this retarded dogshit
Who can actually sit here and watch 12 fps fucking anime and not want to take a knife to their eyes
what an absolute fucking joke, lazy stupid fucking faggots
I won't even fucking give this a second glance now that I know it's done in this style of stupid faggotry

>video games

Attached: 1557429263926.png (820x820, 750K)

Can't wait

Attached: dragons-dogma-Madeleine.jpg (960x454, 114K)

>Netflix original
its going to be trash

DD is a better video game than HNK is an anime.
Netflix is shit though, not watching this.

>playing video games

>virtue signalling

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEE

>not purposely shitting on video game threads in Yea Forums
I know it's allowed in this case but i'm not gonna go down without a fight.

If the pawn isn't going to be a loli then it's shit. That was the only reason I played this weird, shittly based dumb story mess of a game. Man, the item and level system in this game was shit but at least I had my loli pawn.

Doesn't matter who makes it, DD isn't good because of it's story so who even fucking cares

Dragon's Dogma is one of the most hideously overrated games I've played.
It's just a less boring Witcher.

>wah wah do i fit in yet Yea Forums guise im just like you