One Punch Man

does he have a penis?

Attached: 1559332039515.jpg (2275x2912, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/7263/1
youtu.be/_eAVSqKZ5ng?t=61
readms.net/r/onepunch_man/Special/4156/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A robodick.

perhaps

Redpill me on the sperm dude

Attached: 3.jpg (800x1137, 395K)

he's a big guy

we dont even know if his previous body is man or not

h-hot

why would kuseno build him one? isnt that gay? give your robot a vagina instead

maybe kuseno is gay

Attached: fem_genos_opm_by_shinju33ageha_d9rjniw-pre.jpg (751x1063, 47K)

why do i remember reading that he looks the exact same as how he used to, essentially?

Attached: 1562084676798.jpg (1125x1650, 771K)

According to the thousands of gay fan arts of him and Sonic or him and Saitsma, yes he does.

Apparently not. In one of the special episodes him and saitama are taking a bath and you can see genos without pee pee through the water

it might be retractable

Genos is a revenge driven murderbot he has no time to think about fucking.

tell that to fujoshits

what a shit fucking thread

kiss my cock

Why do people even ship him with Sonic?

jobs the fuck out of atomic samurai

kys fagboi

sonic is rape bait

nasty fucker you dont deserve to speak his name

lmao

probably because that's what you want to think, but there's literally no reason to believe he wasn't still a dude before. he likely looks entirely different though, maybe except the blond hair. otherwise he's entirely a robot with a new body only his brain is left.

He has a mechanical pressure driven piston observe! I’ll get it...

Reasons I can think of:
they are both related with Saitama
Sonic fought Genos once
Genos saw Sonic naked
Sonic is drawn with feminine traits
Mental issues

Genos said it somewhere. He said that kuseno wanted to ensure that he lives as if the accident never happened.

Just a bookmark for today's webcomic release.

a-any day now...

not to be a shipfag, but the odd playful sexual tension of chapter their fight probably did it for a lot of people.

Attached: x7.png (860x1236, 775K)

Kuseno is a part of the Organization, hear me out.
1. Godlike, unexplainable technology, how the fuck Genos goes (in a couple weeks) from a low demon level to "keep up with casual Flash" tier?
2. DK who is suspicious himself takes interest in Genos and seems to know a lot about him, also tries to antagonize him towards Bofoi who canonically cares about humanity (we witness this in his talk with CE) and probably investigates the Organization.
3. He knows Saitama is cheap as fuck and brings him meat to buy into his house - how? He obviously has some sort of recording machinery installed into Genos secretly.

He may have some feelings towards Genos, hence his warnings not to exceed his limits, but then again his suspicious like hell.

>playful sexual tension
Tell more. All I saw was two good looking dudes trying to kill each other.

he's a faggot, don't bother

Kuseno seems to really not give that much of a shit about Genos's welfare considering hes enabling the fuck out of him to keep getting destroyed. And Genos NEVER fucking learns.

so it only furthers my point

Every chapter sonic's in is full of sexual tension. He's always next to naked.

Attached: 54683269_p0.png (397x1061, 220K)

Yeah, I agree with you. He's suspicious as fuck. I wonder how much money it takes to repair, rebuild, and upgrade everything.

why does sonic have to be such a sexy twink?

no homo

He's more ripped than 95% of the people who post on this board, I don't get why he's always depicted as a trap in fanart

quickies
they don't take it slow

no

Attached: a202b7bbb8f1246e4b9b8d8877b1b3f8.jpg (474x282, 19K)

yeah, I mean Genos pushes back Elder Centipede with Jet Drive Arrow, this kind of power output would've vaporized DSK and the likes.

he quite clearly has a crotch hatch there
just open it up and out it comes

There's nothing that says traps can't be sporty.

Attached: D-lpYQkWkAITM-4.jpg_orig.jpg (2000x3000, 679K)

You're just a pervert. Sonic is too busy training to worry about fucking or being sexy
WORD

Attached: now youve done it.png (540x320, 201K)

because his hip/waist ratio is very feminine and he has a small frame/isn't bear buff. add the long hair and pretty face

>Kuseno is a part of the Organization, hear me out.
no shit
are you a retard? did you miss his reaction to being presented with G4's parts?
>He knows Saitama is cheap as fuck and brings him meat to buy into his house - how? He obviously has some sort of recording machinery installed into Genos secretly.
genos told him. no recording software involved

his hair used to be longer
besides it seems all who grew up in that 'ninja village' like him are bishies
look at that S-class hero Flashy Flash

I prefer Garou

not any more

Attached: 1559050855315.jpg (884x680, 89K)

people exaggerate and project. i dont think sonic has ever been lewd or sexual in canon. he's just good looking and has a nice body. He's a passionate dude but i think people lose their bearings around him. Understandable.

Attached: youre too slow.png (825x630, 485K)

>i dont think sonic has ever been lewd or sexual in canon
have you SEEN what he wears

Second strongest dragon threat from MA, with evil water being the first.

Nope nothing lewd or sexual about sonic baring his wet naked body in public.

Attached: 0025-059.jpg (1066x1600, 317K)

He does, it’s cute and feminine

Attached: 69D08A96-3464-4413-B4E3-4BFEF41A6E1A.jpg (750x700, 154K)

where are the balls though

standard ninja village fare. though murata's drawings of him try to suggest otherwise for sure.
He DID IT TO ESCAPE

Attached: Ce5TjUxXIAACi70.jpg (513x680, 110K)

>standard ninja village fare
but GW, HF and FF all are dressed less sexually than him

Doesnt need him when he’s just gonna be his sensei’s designated robotoy

Attached: 00EA68D5-8488-407D-A0A5-934252657314.jpg (800x600, 171K)

>not wanting to cup roboballs while pounding his boybutton
what are you, gay?

Someone create another thread without any gay question pls.

This is 100% actual ottermode, no trapmode at all

>flashy flash: heels, same bodysuit with breastplate, hair clips
>GW: Same bodysuit, lipstick, licks shit
hellfire flame might be the only one you could argue this.

I guess that happens when you grow up in a place without girls

reminder that sonic and flash once spent an entire month alone together in a forest "studying techniques"

what is the purpose of his struggle to get powerful when he was mechanical.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-04-18h07m40s935.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

that's kind of the joke. it's a bit futile for him to learn anything aside from morals from saitama since he's mechanical. he's a nice roomba though

discussing revolution, right?

Attached: 670288766123949a0ff6ed5de29ea740.png (876x743, 470K)

That is the gayest

thats_the_joke.jpg
Saitama routinely jibs about him getting “new parts whenever he’s improved.
The irony is that Genos is still dead set on attaining absolute destructive power thats comparable to Saitama’s when in reality he could just learn Bang’s martial arts or something to drastically improve his abilities as a fighter.

The thing he lacks isn’t power. It’s smarts. Because he’s a dumb idiot. A cute idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

Doujins when?

God i wanna pound his boyhole in the gayest possible way

you gotta pay the troll toll

Attached: sewer surfin.png (522x417, 278K)

that's what i've always found lowkey annoying. if genos was smart and took bang up on his offer and learnt wsrsf he would be crazy powerful, because then he could actually block/deflect things rather than just taking them head on and taking loads of damage each time leading to a fight always ending with him totally fucked

>all sonic could think about was improving and overtaking the ninja village to destroy it at its heart and bring about peace because hes a kind soul at heart
>all flash could think about was pounding sonic’s boypussy relentlessly

The recent chapters really revealed just how gay this series is.

The joke is that genos is a generic hothead bishounen protag with a tragic backstory that looks for the cheapest route to gain strength

the thing is because Mega-Enabler Kuseno keeps giving him bigger guns he'll never feel the need to learn techniques or fighting tactics. He said it himself, he needs raw firepower. fucking himbo

>that second point
e-excuse me?

>I was born inside the facility
>orphans like us
sooooo- they killed his mom after she gave birth to him?

the ninja boss is likely his dad. so yea probably?

yeah i get the joke, doesn't mean i can't be annoyed at it

You couldnt tell flash was oozing with the gay for his ex-bf? Literally wanted to pin him down when he saw for the first time again.

They arent drawn like faggy twinks for nothing, lad.

Attached: 221989B1-A947-4486-A8F5-735779CBA442.jpg (749x538, 171K)

was he wearing extensions or was it his real hair?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-04-18h29m13s844.png (848x480, 236K)

It was a topknot, dummy.

it's his.

Attached: wq2S3LY2yeAuYYpkjUTx5iRcD8E.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

that's cold

This is a trap they said, this is a twink they said. Look at those fucking muscles

I was wondering about this with the Robocop reboot, since his wife is still very much there with him in that one.

But I think in Genos's case, he doesn't "need" it. That whole warrior shtick with being solely interested in perfecting the craft/art and not the rest.

well the entire ninja hell facility's point was to remove emotions and turn them into heartless killing machines. I'm suprised sonic isnt more jaded.

He’s not a trap, but he’s definitely a twink.
That’s peak twink build with a touch of muscle, otherwise known as ottermode.

>tfw when you just realize all those scars sonic has are from the intense environment he grew up in + always being in last and thus facing the harshest of it

his liver probably looks like a piece of jerky too because apparently the harsh last place punishments involved being poisoned. That's how he survived flash's attempt at poisoning him.

the fuck do you mean "when you just realise"
are you retarded? that's like the most obvious thing about him

lmao have you seen brazilian women these days?

>slowpoke
flash has them too, but it doesnt look like the HF and GW do.

Attached: flash scars.png (733x773, 664K)

The scars are from escape attempts from the ninja facility.

Gynos

Flash only has them because he wanted Sonic to look at his naked body, so he did them to himself.

shit, i just reread and caught that. so sonic tried to escape a fuckton, flashy only a bit? I wonder if that was before or after Flash's massacre.

Did he sculpt this body just to be able to fuck Sonic?

I dont think flash even poisoned him, just that he was going to but then was like nah it wont work anyways

huh.. so the smelly-lid prison bonus chapter was like a bit of foreshadowing since it talks about normal prisons not being able to keep him contained

Attached: 2.jpg (860x1387, 428K)

No

is it just a bad translation then? where the hell do you get accurate ones?

Attached: e0cacdb819307bd038aa37d992250503.png (534x367, 140K)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-26-15h29m26s989.png (1280x720, 716K)

No it’s an accurate translation, that was just my headcanon interpretation of things.

Attached: A0E618BF-BFF0-42AB-ADAA-5C5D66064810.jpg (600x848, 156K)

the way i understood it was sonic didn't appear at graduation because he was sick for whatever reason and then flash tried to poison him afterwards. but like after everyone in the facility is dead, why would there still be regular meals? so i just assumed he still wanted to kill sonic (along with everyone else) but couldn't do it face to face so he decided to poison him before the graduation.

but then he makes a comment about sonic not showing up as if he didn't know. so basically, i have no idea.

ah, well my headcanon is i figure his only friend trying to kill him and also effectively destroying his dreams kinda shaped who he is now.
i thought flash tried to poison him beforehand out of some weird form of mercy for being his friend and that's why he was sick in bed "unable to witness [his] finest moment."

Attached: sonic was right.png (540x405, 180K)

Sounds more like Flash did poison him but kinda knew it wouldnt work.
Seems to me like Flash all along was trying to protect his only buddy.

I mean after all he was pretty quick to welcome Sonic back into his arms.

Attached: FB9082D6-5544-4390-BDAE-7B268CD159CE.jpg (600x848, 110K)

Nope fuck you ENW couldn't even scratch Tatsumaki, the only attack it has is it's water jet

but that's he answered directly after genos asks him why he didnt kill sonic. he was like "well i tried lol, but it didn't work apparently."

And my point is I think Flash knew it wouldnt work.
Hence we added the “well I tried but in reality all of his harsh upbringing made him resistant to it so shucks I guess it didnt work, what a shocker huh”

None of the other dragons could until Psykos pinned her down with a surprise attack.
Meanwhile ENW cucked child emperor, pig god and atomic all at the same time.

We already know he doesn't, which makes him super-tragic because he's literally sacrificed everything in pursuit of his revenge.

child emperor had already used all of his resources
pig god was just a shadow of who he once was after getting his ass handed to him by Gums
and atomic samurai said himself he is useless without his sword, to the point he watched as AG was stepping into his disciple's face

i guess he could've just killed him sometime while he was sick if he really wanted to but like why poison him at all? I think he was trying to kill him but in a "nicer" way. the addition of "but" makes me think he knew how it would go but it turned out differently than he expected. this is semantics now but, really, what did flash mean by this?

what heroes get the best feats during the MA raid?
my opinion is:
1. Bang (One shots two dragons)
2. Amai Mask (Holds off the two of the strongest cadres by himself)
3. Fubuki (Beats a Dragon level esper)
Tatsumaki did a lot of shit, but nothing that isn't expected from her

Did you think Sonic is on his way to break the limiter?
These are the reasons i suspect this: he became much stronger in a very short period of time (he passed from mid-demon to low-mid dragon in 2 months) due to super intense training to defeat Saitama, plus in this same period he got super though and durable, being able to hold a FF kick without consequence, probably thanks to the several KOs got by Saitama.

He got beat 14 times by Saitama according to himself, might be probably getting the zenkai boosts

flash also defeated two dragons in a single hit
also, "holding off" opponents is barely even a feat

Oh shit forgot completely about my boy flash
he gets the top feat, which is not being instantly stomped by Garou
I don't think the speedster duo was that strong desu, I think they stand in the low dragon range

honestly, as a sonicfag dont know if sonic is an important enough character to ever break his limiter. I actually have no idea what his place in the story is at this time since he's usually a walking punchline. There's several characters who spend copious amounts of time training but few show the results sonic has gotten, though.

Attached: o495yuXBmg1sjyza8.gif (500x281, 1.92M)

He stood up when none of the other heroes could after being rocked by garou. He gets all of my respect.

>also, "holding off" opponents is barely even a feat
it is for someone like amai mask who, before the raid, you could have assumed he only low s class tier with PPP and TTM

exactly, I did the list taking the pre-existent hype into account, that's why Fubuki is there, she is a B class and considered shit by many, but she did save Genos from Rover blast and knocked Psykos out

>he gets the top feat, which is not being instantly stomped by Garou
it's fairly obvious that garou is just toying with him

he was just toying with all heroes (except Zombieman whom he knows can handle it) but most of them couldn't last seconds, Flash not only attacks Garou more than once, but also dodged a punch from him and was the only one who stood up when Garou threatened to kill Tareo

Until now Sonic has been a gag character most of the time due to Saitama BTFO him, but every time he faces someone else you can see his seriousness (DSK, Genos, FF); above all, right now we are getting in an arc when he will be a serious character and the MC with FF. Keep in mind that even he removes his limiter, he will remain a gag if he continue to attack Saitama, so one thing doesn't exclude the other

based ONE... sonic's gonna make it, then. I don't mind him still being a part of gags, to be honest. That's like half his appeal no matter how strong he gets. I admit i latched onto the bits where he seemed serious so i was confused about where he stood.

it's not the strongest it's just the hardest to defeat

Is Garou stronger than Boros? Can he kick people to the moon and destroy planets with energy beams?

Attached: gogu.jpg (848x480, 72K)

stop but no

Can some translator adress this? I am also in the same boat.

Garou is stronger in cqc to the point that he can dodge any melee attacks from Boros.

Attached: ONE.png (1868x141, 15K)

Is Kuseno the rampaging cyborg?

There's no reason Kuseno couldn't make him a fully functioning robo-dick (or "civilian body") is Genos asked.

Is Kuseno actually Blast?

either he is or genos is

Nah, Kuseno is Saitama from the future. Mumen Rider is actually Blast who has lost his memory after giving Saitama his powers.

True if big

No

Attached: 5 (2).png (800x1150, 924K)

>Bad is 17
>Garou is 18
>Genos is 19
excuse me, what the hell, I thought they were older

That whole thing swings open, revealing a large cannon that spits lava.
Sonic knows.

>Genos does something reckless

would you?

Attached: 1561810285665.jpg (1895x1114, 531K)

yes
those boots are stylish as fuck

yeah probably but I'll feel ashamed afterwards

>Sonic knows
Hot.

yeah

Wouldn't be he first or last. At least he's improving on how to fight. Just makes sure its not a dragon level or fast as fuck.

Attached: 8 (3).jpg (800x1150, 359K)

passes better than most rl trannies

Attached: 30ff30df8db1cb13b4fb2af7d354564e93584b1f.jpg (480x357, 279K)

lol fags

Can we purge this thread already?

why?

I thought he poisoned a lot of the ninjas in order to kill them then started his ninja genocide on those who avoided the poison and made it to the test. He just didn't expect Sonic to survive the ordeal and thought he died to poison when he didn't make it to the test to be executed.

He had to have done it before hand because sonic was sick during his exams - i assume with poisoning. The exam is when he killed everyone in the facility by his own hands. I guess he didn't go back to check sonic or double tap him.

Best monster and strongest in the MA and also Saitama's cute pet

Doujins told me he does.

strongest being with limiter

Attached: 563634635235.png (500x731, 255K)

He's a robot, just attach the new "dick" part and it's there.

Well he and the benefit of meteoric burst to break his previous limits and being the strongest of his race. Wonder if there are more of him still out there.

Attached: OPM - Lord Boros Transforms 2.jpg (860x1236, 361K)

fuck off already holy shit

i feel like you guys are being too literal. whats the difference between breaking your previous limits and breaking your limiter. just throw the damn thing off!

Well limiter seems to be the cap on how much limits you can break. Well that seemed to be the way Genus explaind it.

Interchangeable parts

The first is from an in-universe point of view, the second is from a meta perspective

Attached: 2.png (800x1150, 976K)

Bad is my favorite OPM character

Good taste

Attached: 08.png (680x1097, 294K)

more like Bad taste

Attached: MetalBat.gif (547x922, 1.2M)

I'd like to order one webcomic chapter please

Cool

>tfw you will never build your robot son a nicely functioning murderbody

>tfw deep down you know that no matter how many laser guns you bolt to him he will never stop being autistic

will zenko grow up to be a sukeban?

what bonus chapter is this from? I've looked through them all but couldn't find it

more like JOBnos

Attached: gottem.jpg (682x554, 112K)

Garou definitely looks older. Though Murata does draw him looking youthful at times.

Attached: DtqMikzVsAAV5Wz.png (189x832, 227K)

prison. pri-pri is introduced here too.

>job
Can you fuck off and stop spamming these threads?

Garou is cute

Attached: Volume 18 spine.png (101x188, 49K)

Thanks

what do you mean

Attached: OPM - ROCKETO PAAUNCH.png (1718x1236, 2.02M)

I seriously wish this artist kills himself

why user

made them gay

whats the full pic for this?

Could Genos beat Choze?

Attached: OPM - Suryui v Choze 3.png (800x1150, 1016K)

stress makes you look older
getting beaten up so many times must have helped

yes

Attached: beb65484af97a759389e8accf7544312.jpg (717x1048, 141K)

probably

Garou is just intense in his expressions, he frowns quite a lot and his ripped body makes him look older too. It's not like he was particularly scarred when he first appeared either, or even now.
When he's not frowning he kinda does look 18.

Attached: 1509107892315.jpg (337x443, 137K)

It's the full pic. It's the inner spine of volume 18.

I definitely think Genos and Garou look and act their ages. Bad looks older, but acts his age. I dont think fubuki looks or acts 25.

I hope the cat pulled through okay

I really like that genos has a terminator face concealed under the bishie mask. I hope it gets fully revealed at some point

easily

it's "bat", not "bad"

his real name is Bad.

Fubuki definetly looks 25.

>3. He knows Saitama is cheap as fuck and brings him meat to buy into his house - how?
Genos literally never shuts the fuck up about Saitama while he's with Kuseno.

Yeah Garou's eyebrows are all intense even when he's smirking

Attached: D4SfGmsU8AIKwDc.jpg (2024x2271, 661K)

Genos could beat Suryui

Rate your favourites

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-00-52-02-1.png (1195x2173, 1.28M)

Attached: 16.jpg (800x1257, 404K)

what the fuck is "x reader" and why does it show up every time I search for an anime character

give link

how would garou be as a husband?

he must have gotten it from his old man
they do look alike
I am sure that's only because Garou has naturally white hair
and Bangs are grayed out
it's just Murata's style

Attached: BangColoredMangaAvi.png (343x523, 415K)

Horrible. Just absolutely horrible.

this taste made me have to cope

pretty sure it's for shipping whatever character it is with the reader

Attached: image.png (760x1200, 1.61M)

Attached: 1.png (1080x1696, 140K)

Expected hair to be reddish but this is fine too.

Attached: 1562107083324.jpg (655x1200, 112K)

He's probably the only M.A. executive that would have had a chance at dethroning Orochi.

Genos should be able to win against any Demon-ranked monster, unless there's some weird compatibility issue.

Attached: 2.png (1080x1696, 734K)

bruh

Attached: 3.png (1080x1696, 779K)

actual waifu

Attached: 6.png (1080x1696, 762K)

Fucking cute.

Second strongest executive after Elder Centipede.

Attached: 4 5.png (2160x1696, 2.42M)

I don't really like the way Genos' new arms look
Too spikey

And, more importantly, does it shoot rockets?

I'm sure Kuseno let Genos design this one and he thinks it looks very cool.

Attached: Genos_power_upgrade.jpg (590x1089, 301K)

He looks like a demon at last.

Watch/read the series before posting here.
Genos cut his hair during their fight.

>tfw we'll never get to see this genuine impressed smile from flashy flash in our lifetimes.

yeah, it's pretty rubbish
orangenos is still best

*rendered by murata
oops

Attached: image.png (764x1125, 290K)

With color

Attached: 0kpvp11yw2831.png (1080x1660, 1.24M)

I want to FUCK soneko

More like twunk desu.

>ywn shove your dick into Genos' hole, getting your dick crushed and mangled forever by the gears

>this thread right now
youtu.be/_eAVSqKZ5ng?t=61

Attached: 1.png (835x1300, 2.07M)

hard to pin down, literally

why would I want to pin him down
I want him to pin ME down
and put an autistic white haired baby in me

"Why does he keep trying to get behind me" is pretty gay dude

Saitama made him one

Why does nobody like CE? His fight against Phoenix was my favorite in the manga.

Attached: 1560579520345.jpg (771x807, 36K)

I think child emperor is great
people are just faggots

>pubes not peeking out
Very disappointing.

that guy needs to figure out his life first before he can start a new one

>were the veins really necessary, Murata?

Attached: moregarou.jpg (691x1040, 174K)

how big is his penis?

Tiny but with huge balls

Coward.

I thought his fight a was alright though that more me enjoying Phoenixman. I liked the previous design of the Mecha. Also dislike is more for how long his fight took so now nobody likes him even more.

Attached: v5.png (1513x1079, 1.73M)

Genos who fought Garou stomps both Choze and Suiryu as they lack Garou's Water Polo mojo to handle Machinegun Blows and Garou's plot armor to dodge the annudah shoah attack

Probably one of my favorite characters of the series.

I have doubts

though that that part of him is probably the only part not bandaged up

Attached: evenmoregarou.jpg (735x1042, 238K)

I enjoyed the fight for Big Bird, on the other hand I was getting real tired of CE and how straightforward he was despite being supposed to be the smart one, the kamehameha was the worst.

Thankfully he redeemed himself with that gag finisher, but only barely.

>Flash with a sword
>Zombieman with clothes
I don't think we'll see Brave Giant anymore either. But it looks cool I think.

I get what ya mean I felt the same. Instead of how he previously fought with child like inventions and tactics instead with Phoenixman it was just like any normal good looking fight other fight.
Also unlike flash and Zombieman fights he just abandoned his strengths and charm until the end and just became a less interesting metal knight. The redesign of the Mecha didn't help either.

Attached: f45.jpg (800x1138, 221K)

Or he's just familiar with an organization of evil robots given that he used to fight evil back in his heyday.

Why would he stop Genos? They both want to kill the cyborg and purge the world of evil. Also, Genos is full of so much rage he would probably do it on his own without Kuseno's help. Look at how quickly he jumped onto the Saitama bandwagon when he learned he could become stronger.

he lives in a dog house with rover

>Comparing the very bottom of dragons to executives who shit on Genos and Pig God

Die

>die
>reddit spacing
sasuga

yikes

Wonder how strong they are

Attached: 8 (1).png (800x1150, 712K)

I would wager not very much, except for Nichirin all seemed afraid of Haragiri's transformation.

Is he a Demon or Dragon level threat?

Attached: dio-brando-jump-ultimate-stars-character-artwork.png (236x378, 184K)

I think very high demon, especially after drinking Joseph. Lacks the firepower for being a dragon, but in 1v1 he'd be a beast: imagine his part 1 abilities combined with STANDO POWAH and basically unlimited timestop. Also World's strength (with vampire reflexes and timestop speed doesn't really matter anymore) is nothing to sneeze at.

Demon. But his time stops and invisible stand puts him at a huge advantage since any big attacks he could just stop and dodge or attack.

Big, thick and perfectly curved

Attached: the pants are held up by his big dick.png (1488x3164, 3.81M)

I think dragons among stands would be only Pucci, Giorno and Valentine w/Love Train, possibly Ungalo if he wasn't a subhuman, Silver Chariot Requiem counts of course, there's nothing as dangerous in OPM.

It's like every drawing of him is a pinup
At least he's legal

You OPM fans are retarded. Literally nobody will be able to beat Saitama, hence the term "One Punch Man". I don't know why you're always waiting for the next chapter, the next comic with eternally baited breath about "HURR MAYBE BLAST/GAROU/INSERT CHARACTER WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT SAITAMA?".

It will forever always be an anticlimactic series, a Villain gets hyped, nobody can beat him, then Saitama shows up and beats him.

Wash, rinse, repeat. What a moronic series

the disaster levels also take into account how hard it is to capture a monster.All the stands you name would easily be God level since their hax is pretty crazy and requires something more than physical power or strength to bypass (besides maybe pucci) which characters in OPM don't have anything to counter that since their mostly physical fighters.

He has a pressure driven pistol.

they are attractive males, duh

Attached: 1554834745465.jpg (899x689, 61K)

>the disaster levels also take into account how hard it is to capture a monster
no it doesn't post source, or you're just inserting fucking SCP lore here

Threat levels aren't how hard it is too capture also not all of them as Girono wouldn't be considered god until maybe requiem. Valetine just has a broken ability and that's about it. Pucci maybe since his effect the entire universe and he's fast as hell.

A vibrator glued to his chassis.

beautiful. not his dick, i mean the drawing.

He has anything he wants he's a fucking Motoko Kusanagi transformer.

Attached: 1544748342761.jpg (1280x1918, 436K)

Attached: 1562275842386.jpg (1440x2048, 805K)

readms.net/r/onepunch_man/Special/4156/3

>Threat levels aren't how hard it is too capture
True but switch capture with kill and the point still stands when talking about characters Giorno,Valentine and Pucci because you have to get past their abilities in order to exterminate them and if the association doesn't have someone who can do it then they would consider that threat a god class because they have no way to exterminate them.

Not entirely. At best they would assume these guys are demon or dragon. I mean this is the same association that had Beefcake classified as Demon.

For me, it's Brute Force Force, the best ninja

I guess Tats is on the right side? Her legs are recognizable.

>measure of danger
>damage capabilities
>aggresiveness
>difficulty of extermination
ok so?

Is the manga worth reading?

Kino of the century, yeah.
And if you don't mind chicken scribbles read the webcomic too

Well yeah. Though there's also the webcomic. Its ahead of the manga.

Attached: 24.png (904x1300, 730K)

>still don't know anything about the Organization and/or Metal Knight
>still don't know anything about God
>still don't know anything about Blast
>still don't know what Pig God meant
>still don't know what Watchdog is guarding in Q
>still don't know what's in Genus' basement
>still don't know what Psykos saw in the future

>At best they would assume these guys are demon or dragon
That's how I would imagine how they would initially look at them but then if they decide to send heroes to exterminate them and those heroes experience their powers or die then that would easily bump them up in disaster levels.Resetting a persons attacks and causing them to die infinitely (Giorno), having a barrier literally that deflects misfortune and warps the terrain to benefit the user (Funny), or speeding up time across the universe and the user (Pucci) would all be something the Hero association couldn't exterminate or deal with making them a God level threat since its established that the strength of the monster isn't the only thing that determines the disaster level.

Oh I hope so. Huge Tats across whole cover. When is next volume lol?

I was a bit disappointed by last season, I'll give a go at both, thanks anons

just be happy Saitama and Genos aren't on a fucking boat aight

The season was done by a staff who didn't care and cpupdnt match the manga in its glorious looks plus those events were buildup events to the Monster association fight arc. It would have been fine if they showed both Garou at ma and heroes preparing to invade the base hut nope it ends directly at elder.

Attached: 27 (2).png (800x1150, 1.1M)

Seems that Murata redrew Fubuki in that panel of Vol 20.

Attached: Fubuki.jpg (328x1200, 108K)

I want to slide my dick against the black junction of his inner thigh and crotch

holy mother of ass

I think the problem is that stands don't act like normal threats and can't be perceived by humans without them. So trying to apply how the association would act would kind of be difficult since they wouldn't know how they work or what the fuck the guys are doing. Also just realized since these guys are humans they would have criminal rankings than monster Ines except maybe dio he uses his vampirism in front of people.

Yeah, they technically would get the villain rating (speaking as if Giorno went bad) which is just like the heroes so they would be S-class in that rating if someone like Sonic is considered S-class on that list.

Jesus Sonic is such a twink.

>Pucci being S class criminal because he's fast as fuck like Sonic.

Attached: D9dvOfbXkAAOH2P.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Ep 12 is around chapter 84 of the comic if you're curious

I honestly liked the whole martial arts arc in the manga. JillingCunt staff fucked it up.
I would also add that they didn't even understand the source material. the "director" had absolutely no direction, focused and put in the most effort on the weirdest shit, as well as failed to grasp the obvious nuances in the series itself. JoustingCuck staff is the worst thing to happen to opm, but they're not the reason why anime is such utter trash nowadays. they're just a symptom of the diseased, cancerous state the industry is in now. I hope the anime industry crashes and burns, because it's supposed to be art (well, entertainment, but still). but now it's all about "cost-efficiency" and getting the higher ups more money. the modern anime industry doesn't give a rat's ass about their shows, and especially the fans.

The committee made the first mistake of not waiting. Then they gave it to a studio who was as busy as the other anime studios as they had multiple projects and a movie. The second was the director, turns put he's been a full director for one anime no one has heard of or even remembers. He's only been episode, animation and assistant directors for all his projects. Add that with production issues and you have yourself a spaghetti of disaster.

I do agree that they didn't understand d the source at all either. They treated the anime basically like a light novel adaptation. Unlike s1 where dialogue was short quick and to the point and not that long they instead did the opposite and instead lingered on dialogue that was about a few panels at best. They even emphasized the wrong fucking parts of the arcs. Events that were important were skipped and rushed while unimportant parts that were short or could have been skipped were lengthen and focused. I feel sorry for Aoki and Lab studio animator as they seemed to know what to do but JC's infamous corrections fucked them up.

Attached: 31 (1).png (835x1200, 971K)

Maybe he's a grower not a show-er.

Attached: 1517453597537.jpg (427x427, 26K)

my balls will be completely emptied the day murata draws hentai

Favorite monster design in OPM?

Attached: x25.png (1670x1200, 1.96M)

Definitely not orochi, that's for sure
I'd have to say it's a tie between DSK because of how ridicolous it is and melzargard because it had a neat concept

Hotdog, manga Pureblood, and Evil Eye.

That is good.

Attached: 1560723607074.jpg (1066x1600, 493K)

They're not doing anything to you. THey have living conditions just like the rest of us. THey have a metropolis

Why is Garou so fucking sexual?
Would ride his dick 24/7.

Attached: D9erEvRUEAANj5W.jpg (889x1280, 227K)

>Why is Garou so fucking sexual?
Because he was designed to be my husbando. I only accept God level husbandos, he's peak perfection.

hes shaped like a fucking evangelion

can't you just guys enjoy things the way they are, it's not a fucking porn, disgusting anime perverts you are ruining the whole community and the way we are perceived by other people, wtf is wrong with you to ask questions like that

it's cuz ur a faggot

Attached: gs1.png (1056x1519, 288K)

Attached: gs2.png (1056x1519, 273K)

Attached: n14.png (800x1138, 1.53M)

>thinking BS isn't going to be the guy who sits on Saitama's couch and eats cereal

why would he let the pets inside

>genos x sonic
>saitama x tatsumaki
>garou x bang
>king x his waifu
>fubuki becomes a single 40 year old cat lady
I ship it

Saitama isn't an idiot, he probably knows full well BS is a monster of some sort.
he has also had a trolling streak lately, pretending like he didn't remember Flash's name then remembering Sonics name straight up infront of him.
I can see it as Saitama being like
>hey man, you know you dont have to eat the dog food theres stuff in the kitchen
possibly while BS has a mouth full of dog food

Attached: x8.png (600x848, 457K)

>Garou x bang
>Tats x Saitama

Uhhhhhh user....

Attached: D-BzigOXkAIiOjg.jpg (750x409, 37K)

>Flash at D
immediately disregarded

2/5 isnt too bad.

Why do monsters act the way they do has there ever been a monster that just acts like a normal guy

Monsterfication usually happens to cases that already got some screws loose to obsess over something enough to transform, and even if not and due to the monster cells you have to already be deranged enough to eat one and also the will to transform then. A normal guy wouldnt become a monster to begin with.

BURRRASSTTOOooo

Given that people have said Blast will show up if the Earth is ever -truly- in danger. Why didnt he show when Boros arrived? Assuming he didn't know about Saitama.

He might have if Saitama wasnt there and Boros himself would have taken the stage, but the whole thing happened in a rather short time overall, right at a meeting of the S Class and literally nobody knew of Boros himself. Blast might have heard about it then, but didnt think he was needed there.

No one knew about Boros. Also they ranked the ship situation dragon. Plus the fact s class handled the situation despite the damage. He probably wouldn't even come since the association claims the man does his own things except for that situation of earth in danger.
Monsters lack humanity.

Attached: OPM - Lord Boros Transforms 3.jpg (860x1236, 288K)

blast is a red herring that 12 year olds and esl posters like yourselves have bought into the mystery over.

Yes. Kuseno gave him artificial tasting buds and the ability to eat just so he could live as close to a human as possible. It would make sense to also give him a cock since he's 19.

end your life

C-cute!

Would you consider Armor Gorilla a "monster"?
I know Martial Gorilla made the mistake of assuming he would hate humans and love monsters since he "was one". Or is Armor Gorilla considered a cyborg?

give me tatsumaki

Attached: d.gif (367x265, 558K)

If her and DO-S aren't on the back cover too we'll know Murata is a coward.

Attached: Eyesight.jpg (1066x1600, 352K)

yeah I'd say Armored Gorilla is probably the "normal guy" monster, he is strong enough for A-class btw

Attached: 1555840618353.png (715x748, 430K)

I doubt she'll get anytime. She wasn't popular like Do S or mosquito girl even then their art isnt that many in number compared to tats and Fubuki.

Attached: __kaijin_hime_do_s_and_mosquito_musume_one_punch_man_drawn_by_demonmax6__sample-2b7ef74b3e370fe64825 (850x1331, 337K)

>Posting the version with white lines

Attached: 1562148444852.png (760x1200, 1.88M)

Still mad Murata didn't finish the sketch of maid DO-S

Its a better fate than this

Attached: 11 (3).jpg (800x1138, 259K)

>mosquito girl will never be back, working at the takoyaki stand

Attached: __mosquito_musume_one_punch_man_drawn_by_murata_yuusuke__505cf6c668bccab1c3e6d7ca47b752ad.jpg (4356x5868, 1.82M)

sweet mask must pay for his crimes

To figure out he can get powerups from fallen enemies like Megaman.

Attached: 1551511995222.jpg (2619x1734, 1.07M)

Well she was launched to orbit so yeah.
Which one?

Attached: 9 (5).jpg (1518x1080, 513K)

>Well she was launched to orbit so yeah.
nuh-uh she just joined team rocket

Idk what you're talking about, Mask obviously let her go after chastising her about lust which lead to her career as a nun

Attached: fi8njd8h2ag21.png (800x1119, 531K)

>still don't know what Watchdog is guarding in Q
Why is this important.

>760x1200

Attached: 4 (6).jpg (800x1138, 224K)

>Garou x Bang
I am strictly against incest

He is twink fanservice without the lewd personality/situations.

It is like how Fubuki is absurdly sexual despite the fact that she never puts herself out or tries to be flirty.

Attached: SANIC.jpg (720x721, 130K)

>qt girl literally begging for your dick
>Barely even qualifies as a monster
>Didn't smash to flex on the boys

If Mask was a real Chad he'd get pics of him railing DO-S and send them to the other S class

>Didn't smash to flex on the boys
But he did

Attached: E13[1].png (800x1138, 1.21M)

Attached: 17.png (905x1300, 1.04M)

Damn I just noticed she's blushing in that panel, really was just a fangirl

Mask is a gay

>just his existence is sexual
he's such a powerful lad...

Attached: nx6hpqKBVM1uq3o5go4.png (463x493, 224K)

WOO TONGUEJOB

Attached: 28 (3).png (835x1200, 1.28M)

Reminder that Boros is still the only one to exert enough power to surprise Saitama.

Attached: 0036-007.jpg (1066x1600, 353K)

>HE TRIED TO FIGHT SO HARD IN THE END IT DIDNT EVEN MATTER!!!!

Attached: OPM - You lie part 1.png (860x1236, 596K)

Besides that time garou took several hits and Saitama started to get excited

great commentary on inner city americans; who try to get a job, speak correctly, or get an education; being pulled down by their peers

yeah ONE is a madman

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-08-05_at_11.21.47_AM.png (320x634, 195K)

what happens when you put a coin in the slot?

Does anyone know what book this is from? and if there's scans available?

Attached: C99fgjeXUAAuYnH.jpg_large.jpg (1551x2048, 417K)

You get a prize

>Genos's

You have no idea why people enjoy OPM.

He never had a chance to finish school.

>very protective of a fictional twink’s sexuality
>”WORD”
you’re either a fag or a teenage girl

i've never heard a fag say WORD tbqh

He probably does know that BS is a monster, it doesn't mean he considers him anything above pet.

>tatsumaki is actually going to beat up within the year.

b-bros. I'm not ready...

Attached: tatsumaki.png (459x750, 464K)

To remove all pretense, I am mostly just being funny.

Attached: big apple three am.png (792x769, 346K)

That's correct though. It's like the word "princess's" if you're talking Genos' that would be plural Genoses.

is it not just genos' for words ending in s now?

No, that would denote that he was Plural (multiple) Genoses, as i said.

If he's a faggot then he eventually will

Sonic lives in this dude's head RENT FREE.

Attached: ff403be3268f46894249277dbec0f195.png (1136x595, 600K)

Almost 4 fucking weeks of redraws

No, just a hidden machinegun

Wait, if genos is a cyborg, doesn't that mean he can transform into a female sex robot?

>The thing he lacks isn’t power. It’s smarts
So saitamas advice was actually solid?!

can you blame him?

Attached: 1562144119169.jpg (496x1046, 169K)

>full body tights
>not even spandex
god imagine the laddering his speed must do to the tights
tights get worn down from normal walking around

can't say i do
I'm sure its a special material considering the only damage it takes from his battles with genos and saitama are small holes. also, it's apparently a two piece suit

Attached: x11.png (860x1236, 1.02M)

That THIGH. Murata is blessed.

he always takes care when drawing /ourguy/

Attached: c18aaae5a3752072b7af4b4ae9288ae6.png (1209x502, 617K)

>>still don't know anything about the Organization and/or Metal Knight
They're connected to Bofoi and Genos.
>>still don't know anything about God
>>still don't know what Pig God meant
>>still don't know what Psykos saw in the future
These three things may be connected. Pig God knows something about the future. Which could be the same "prophecy" the old lady saw.
>>still don't know anything about Blast
>>still don't know what Watchdog is guarding in Q
He's guarding Q City itself.
>>still don't know what's in Genus' basement
Something about limiters.

bros...

Attached: guru.png (1778x1554, 2.27M)

Wait, is that a dude or just athletic perflat?

based

Attached: that is good.png (1735x1953, 3.15M)

>slicing shemale is "her" name in the webcomic
big think

Well shit.

Attached: 56954700_p5.jpg (1196x1181, 122K)

evil natural water, definitely
I also like elder centipede and evileye

Attached: 054.png (1600x1150, 1.93M)

yes, it is

no it wouldn't
apostrophes do not denote plurals for proper nouns, which is what Genos' name is

>puri puri prisoner
>slicing shemale
>darkshine's backstory
ONE is a madlad and these are legitimate barriers to keep certain types of "fans" out out of the community
good on him

yes, her name is genoko

Attached: 1560726089794.png (581x1077, 448K)

>Liking a fag on heels

>Fubuki
Oh my fucking God Murata

BS, ENW, Rover, Elder Centipede.
Probably most favourite EC.

Uh oh, somebody's jealous

Fuck you I'm not gay

Of course you aren't.

Yeah I don't want to pound Sonic's little ninjahole

t. repressed homo

Yeah, me neither.

No. He's asexual anyway

RENT FREE

Youre an idiot.

you really don't know how to use apostrophes, do you

i don't remember the chart so i'll just say
dilate

>chart

Attached: 1560795964231.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

Please be baiting
>The general rule is that the possessive of a singular noun is formed by adding an apostrophe and s, whether the singular noun ends in s or not

Ex. Tom Jones's first album, Jesus's desciples, Chris's house.

>darkshine's backstory
What's with it?

seething

he's just a stocky japanese guy who worked out so hard he got like a lifter's tan type of transformation

cope

I remember I mean how is that a "barrier to keep certain types of "fans" out"? I don't get it.

>No
As in "yes". Can you not see these metal panties with a keyhole? Open it and there's a robodick inside.
Duh

you remember the mini shitstorm when JC Staff colored him way too dark, right? now imagine that but anime only fans finding out he isn't actually black.

Ahhh I see it now yeah

Let’s read it together when that day comes, yea?

When have you ever known a fag or teenaged girl to not be obnoxiously horny?

hey bros where is that gold chain going?

That's kinda gay.

>190184745
No more (You)s for you.

Attached: Mega Man Battle Network 3 - Blue USA-225.png (480x320, 162K)

whoops! it looks like you forgot to reply to that user. i fixed that right up for you.

Attached: 32 (4).png (835x1200, 1.22M)

Is this the new Mungus? Post the next page.

He gives me Kurapika vibe,

That shitstorm didn't happen because he looked Ethiopian, it happened because of how fucking ugly JC Staff made everything.

Gay emo twink? I see your point.

Nope its still me just changed name again.
Whoever thought using those gradients was a good idea needs to be fired.

Attached: 44.png (800x1150, 1M)

who is the strongest S-class and why is it Drive Knight?

Attached: 13.png (800x1150, 189K)

>strongest S-class

Attached: 1562102129356.jpg (225x350, 17K)

its Tats, she's probably the second strongest person after Saitama

ranking the S-class only is kind of useless because theres Garou and Sonic who aren't heroes but are probably in the top ten of strength

>she's probably the second strongest person after Saitama
Garou literally farted on all the other S class. He also killed golden sperm straight up.
He was stronger than any of em until Saitama came in.

yeah and he lost all his strength so he is under Tats
besides, ONE confirmed that Tats would have defeated GS if she wasn't injured
she's literally almost Boros/AG tier which is crazy

>he lost all his strength
???
We don't know that

Attached: f23.png (800x1138, 1.3M)

>she's literally almost Boros/AG tier which is crazy
She's nowhere close though.

>???
>We don't know that

Attached: x19.jpg (600x848, 168K)

god i can't wait till we see murata garou throwing his autistic tantrum in the manga

He didn't lose "all his strength" tho. Even pre-monster form he could beat half S-class and we don't know how weakened exactly he is now.

>Uses the handgun equivalent of a barret because he can just eat the bone-shattering knockback
>Coat and equipment are tailored for covert operations while doubling as framework for his regeneration to build him back inside of
>Is constantly tired of everyone's and everything's shit
Best boy

i personally find it very doubtful he could beat a full power tats in non-monster form, at this point though no one else is really a problem.

third strongest monster in the series when he transforms

Attached: BiifSH0.jpg (600x848, 154K)

its safe to assume that he wouldn't be able to beat Darkshine again or anyone else in the top half of S-class

>Best boy
No question. Also
>Is the only hero to actually give Child Emperor praise and recognition for his efforts
Zombieman is just great

Attached: 40.jpg (718x1138, 202K)

Murata redraw made him move up my list of favorite s class. His fight was great. It reminded me a little of vampire D.

Attached: f30.jpg (800x1138, 268K)

>he could beat a full power tats in non-monster form
I didn't say that. I said "he could beat half S-class".
Why are you so sure about that? There is literally no indication that he "100% lost all his power" and he's not written out of the story either since we saw him with King. Redemption is much more possible than him losing all his power.

because he literally lost his AG power?

He could probably beat anyone that stalls with their style. One move cold killers like Tats, Metal Knight, Flash, AS and Amai fuck his day up before his mid-battle saiyan power up kicks in. Beats everyone else most likely unless Bang goes beast mode (unlikely).

I mean that was kind of my point, the bottom half of S-class wouldn't fare well

Is Boros Saitama's first murder?

no, Saitama has killed plenty of monsters before

Boros wasn't an actual monster

Read the fucking manga

Pre-AG Garou was able to pummel Darkshine into submission, and was able to at very least keep up with GS until he monsterized and wiped the floor with him. Saying that Garou is at very least equal to tats isn’t unreasonable.

> Thigh highs
Twink of culture, I see.

that was AG who beat Darkshine

Read the page where it's said that the Aliens and some others weren't technically monsters

>travelled across the universe enslaving all planets and life
>not a monster

Then define murder and person. Last time I checked these were: "the crime of intentionally killing a person" and "a man, woman, or child". Nothing about monsters or aliens.

Saitama generally sees things as they are so i agree that he just saw garou as a kid playing pretend that he needed to knock some sense into.

WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't think "person" would be exclusive to human beings if Aliens were to pop up in our society.

but aliens aren't a part of our society, or the OPM universe's society. and even though i think you could make an argument for the majority of the people working on boros' ship you definitely can't make one for boros himself lol

If aliens showed up tomorrow, would busting a cap on one really be illegal?

Garou only monsterized during his fight with Sperm, maybe even later if Saitama accusation of him being just dress up are true, hence why when ripping the 100 cells Sperm in half his normal human face show up.

We don't know that yet and can't operate in terms of "I think" "if then maybe" etc. Objectively Saitama never commited murder.

y'all gay

But would Aliens killing humans be murder?

considering what Boros' ship did, it would could as genocide.

Just culling cattle

Define point of reference. By our laws? By their laws? Or what?

Yes. Pretty much.

By ours. If Aliens killing humans is murder than the opposite should be murder as well? I'm not trying to guilt Saitama either, "murderer" or no he did what was necessary either way.

FREE MY NIGGA BOROS HE DINDU NUFFIN

>By ours
Yes. Because "murder: the crime of intentionally killing a person".
>the opposite should be murder as well?
No, because "murder: the crime of intentionally killing a person".
Alien = not!person => "killing aliens" =/= "killing persons" => "killing aliens" =/= murder.

>Alien = not!person
Racist fucking Sweet Mask

Bringing a genocidal alien to justice is not murder. Also, he was asking for it.

Attached: 010.jpg (600x848, 154K)

amai mask isn't racist, he's just fucked. he killed humans too

The first "monster" form definitely is him being covered in gore, dirt, clothes utterly stuck to him and all, even has a little panel of Saitama looking down and seeing while Garou rants about having become a true monster that he´s still wearing his sneakers. The manga makes it at this point only all the more clear with him already having his clothes stuck to his body from all the blood and having been torched by Orochi, which definitely only adds to it.

Attached: 060.png (715x618, 285K)

1 Trillion is nice and all, but what about 10 Trillion.

Attached: 1559832981484.png (514x767, 609K)

Attached: 82n3rqldjf831.png (701x988, 333K)

How long does it take him to accumulate 10 trillion cells?

Is that real?

For me its snake titties

Attached: 75553853_p1.jpg (1061x1500, 858K)

the fubuki picture in the dream bubble is real, from the orochi vs saitama chapter cover i think. the saitama isn't, looks like genus with serious saitama's face edited on and then the dreaming fubuki is fanart

Attached: m1.jpg (800x1138, 296K)

Yo whaaaat

wow i was actually right

Ok thanks. Saitama did look very real for a second.

That reminds me I'm still WiP with my drawing of her. Though the head part is what I'm having trouble with a lot.

Suited bang does things to me, and i don't like it

Murata spaghetti western drawing when? I need to see sonic as a bandit with a bandana mask

i like how his tie pin has BS faces on it

I imagine Murata killed her early so he wouldn't have to draw all that shit

This

Where would Fubuki even get Saitama pajama. Custom order? I wonder if Saitama has any low-key fans asides from the few grateful people that have been saved by him. I like to think people like that little girl he saved from Vaccine man waits for every bit of news of his alleged exploits, draws little bald scribbles and considers him her absolute favorite hero.

That's ONE, not BS

Doubt it's that since Orochi and Elder were already headaches enough. Its just One typically killing monsters indiscriminately. Wishes she lasted longer to be beaten at the base with the other monsters. We don't even know her level.

Attached: 1562017510688.png (261x763, 163K)

Attached: 1486702848795.png (600x857, 252K)

Thats what i was thinking hes bound to have fans by now and a little merch

You know, ive been meaning to say this to yall but, Im like 99% sure that the warning that the old lady prophet issued all the heros, about the planet being in trouble, wasn't because of any monsters or invading forces.

It was a warning to the heros about fucking saitama.

Saitama is the fucking threat to the planet old baba warned about. Im hoping im not the only retard who thinks this.

Pretty sure she was Demon, I think it said that in a chapter before the fight with CE

A-class, yeah he has to have some fans

I'd love to see a Saitama fanclub and see his spot in the Hero guide book like the one Tareo carried around.

lol no

*Kills Saitama with a 0-death in your path*

Attached: 250px-Luigi_SSBU.png (250x274, 63K)

Bang is deeply into sugar daddy territory. He's also ripped as fuck. So no wonder.

What information about him would they even display in the guide book?

Stop with the bullying King, it's supposed to be a party game, let him win for once

Same, a fight against Zombieman would've been cool

smash is a party game?

I'll check.
She said she had a den and was going to take the heroes there. (Most likely to eat them since she stated she likes fresh meat.)

No, it's completely wrong to say that.

Garou has all of the techniques he's learned including the combo that completely neutralized Darkshine and he's set on growing more. He has his ridiculous talent as well. And once he regained his will to live Garou flash stepped right from under the noses of S classes so quickly they couldn't even track him. Only Saitama did.

Garou is up there as one of the most powerful characters in the series already and one of the characters who is actually inclined to grow more.

Two can play at the shitpost game

Wow, never knew Saitama was a woman and a cannibal.

Please go back to rddit and fucking stay there. Not the person any of you replied to but holy shit, stop.

It would probably be very little and simple information. Caped Baldy (are they gonna keep this name for him when he reaches S-class?) fights with his fists with an "unkown technique" etc

>implying King plays with items on

Shit my bad it was mean for the other user. They would probably put he's bald and moving up in rank. Yet they don't know what his abilities are.

Attached: 1561488903757.jpg (1639x2160, 504K)

When Saitama gets to S class are they gonna give him a new name? Don't tell me ONE PUNCH MAN

>[vietnam flashbacks]

S rank number 1: Punch Man

World's Strongest Baldy.

Based Garou

Attached: arrogant garou.png (801x547, 304K)

I hope genos falls into a deep body of water and gets stuck there

Attached: 3918692-5035642936-dmc-d.jpg (600x337, 56K)

This is cute

he can just walk up

Hence the part where he gets stuck

motherfucker

sounds dumb

Psykos predicted the threar will come from humans.

One of the best episode of the season 2

>the bottom half of S-class wouldn't fare well
I wouldn't even say bottom half, if we were to rate the S-class on combat ability the only people that really hard lose to non-awakened Garou are PPP, Zombieman TTM, king. You can put Child Emperor there as well if he has no gadgets.

There's room for debate on people like Drive Knight and whether or not Metal Bat could ramp up enough in time to defeat Garou before succumbing to any injuries sustained. But pretty much everyone else has some tool that's good for one-shotting Garou and have capabilities that exceed what he showed before awakening.

>Save your episode

Attached: jxj6qsngtc831.jpg (2818x2268, 654K)

>Garou is up there as one of the most powerful characters in the series already and one of the characters who is actually inclined to grow more.
This. Actually with Garou's growth speed, talent, experience he's had and his drive he's pretty much guaranteed to always stay at the top. He can and should go even beyond Awakened with a truly genuine mindset too.
Garou is extremely strong now but by the time the story reaches the day of that 6 months long prophecy Garou is guaranteed to reach a whole new high of strength.