Have you ever hated a manga character so much that you kept thinking that it would be great if she got raped?

Have you ever hated a manga character so much that you kept thinking that it would be great if she got raped?

Attached: 1542497490899.png (835x1200, 1.64M)

Does Griffith count?
>she

She's pretty likeable.

if you are a bitch maybe

Raping used goods is like killing the undead

quick rundown on this character and her manga

got isekaied, started working as a prostitute, her thought process is basically "why does my life suck" and "how should i take advantage of this guy".

>another thread
Mediocre isekai being praised by newfags for being "different", protagonist is literally a whore, a slut and a bitch (and not even in an entertaining way). Other characters are disgusting as well.

No, I am not a purityfag.

Have you ever hated a shitty thread so much that you kept thinking that it would be great if OP got raped?

Too bad she already did before the story even started. At this point I want her to be run over by a train.

Attached: 1548241048326.png (929x764, 861K)

So much seething lmao.

Some people really identify with the baby dick guy.

as opposed to identifying with the whore?

Sounds like projecting. My dick is statistically bigger than yours and I'd never be a whore-chasing cuck like that creature, unlike what some "people" even admitted to be in the previous threads.

How do you rape a whore? Like not pay her?

>my dick is statistically bigger than yours

Attached: 1559246480645.jpg (310x232, 29K)

Have sex incel.

Come over lubed.

You're not exactly convincing me here. You've yet to explain me why you automatically assumed the reason people are disgusted is because they must be identifying with the cuck.

Not only an incel but also a faggot,i see,very sad indeed.

>you
Are you confused by Yea Forums posting system?
Don't post misleading offers then.

Is the darkage of purity coming to an end? Will realistic female characters finally take over anime and elevate it into a true art medium widely accepted by ordinary people?

My bad then, I assumed that you were the same guy as before trying to cast doubt on my claim.

>Will realistic female characters
So villains?
>medium widely accepted by ordinary people
Why would you want that retard? Popularity shits down any medium through need to cater to lowest common denominator.

retard, this "sex liberation" without real feminism only serve the patriarchy

How?

So what,fuck feminism,long live the patriarchy!

it deliberately distort the relative status of few women to justify both chauvinist complacency and uncritical engagement with liberalism

she's pretty likable and sympathetic

realistic female characters have always been in manga for women

Stop making these threads. Move that literal whore to /r9k/ /cgl/ /reddit/ or whatever. Fuck off fro, Yea Forums. Now.

>t. tranny

>this thread again
why are you obsessed with this shit manga, user?

That's why.

Thank you for proving the point.

>7th thread in 11 days

Attached: 1465211854375.jpg (300x300, 59K)

Attached: 1540718145748.jpg (497x460, 53K)

>bumping it