Boku No Hero Academia - SPOILERS SOON

OP from last thread claimed leaks should start appearing around 1:00-2:00AM EST. In the meantime, let's discuss about the events last chapter and our predictions for the new one

News about S4 - Total of 25 epsiodes
twitter.com/animetv_jp/status/1146069871081480193

Attached: 1561081154630.jpg (4000x3000, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TurtleGalFox88/status/1144813333046091778
tieba.baidu.com/p/6183553420?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&
youtu.be/8kG9j5Io6yw?t=72
tieba.baidu.com/p/6184030430?share=9105&fr=share&unique=0E2784958D8324CB23A9ED891ECF2803&st=1562237050&client_type=1&client_version=10.2.4&sfc=copy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I claim this thread in the name of Kiribaku wholesomeness.

Attached: 1549416240393.jpg (1367x1518, 224K)

One reply in and the thread is already shit.

>mad

Attached: 1546418083879.jpg (956x887, 66K)

>cries cause no quirk
>gets most op quirk for doing nothing
>still cries

There's nothing wrong with boys crying

Attached: 1549428172957.jpg (1024x602, 70K)

Gigantomakia's reminiscence start
Reminiscence is over and continues to the next time on the scene where Li ・ Destro and Giganto Maquis meet

End comment
I'm screening Spider-Man FFH! I want to

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: horikoshi forgot.png (635x864, 198K)

Stupid boomer

Attached: 1558581202658.png (302x303, 115K)

>mock fans
>fans get to point out your idiocy two weeks later

Attached: emoji-apple.jpg (615x409, 19K)

>mock fans

?

I'm glad this happened because now this faggot will be extra careful with his characterization.

>June 23rd
>when we have numerous of translations that proves that't not what he said.
I literally can't tell if this user is legit shitposting or fucking stupid

>dumbass user showing off how much of a dumbass he is AGAIN
Fuck off you mentally ill idiot

Oh look its this user again.

Wait when did Horikoshi mocked his fans/readers?

i love everyone in this thread!

Attached: 1559593371464.jpg (2165x1331, 2.09M)

Attached: 74788195_p1.jpg (1200x1000, 815K)

I really hope Shiggy will be okay

Attached: 586538946.png (870x763, 968K)

Dumbass reaching faggot

I want Re-destro to escape via attack helicopter

BNHA Movie 2: Heroes Rising
Dec 20, 2019

>190129887
Nice try but no more (you)'s for you

>Kiribaku pandering in October
>Kiribaku pandering in December
Just in time for the two major holidays

Attached: 1548904436927.png (1000x627, 89K)

The time is near, Shiggy WILL come out victorious, Wishing Energy is on his side!

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Attached: you gotta be shittin' me rappa.jpg (383x409, 41K)

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560859266999.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

HE WILL RAISE, CHILDREN!

no shit the manga's main antagonist is gonna win against a bunch of fodder

gigantomaquis, gigantomachia's lesser known psychopath brother

This must be very embarrassing right? An entire plot thread wouldn't have existed with him trying to save Toga from dying, since he could have created a healthy Toga and be done with it.
Unless he puts some dialogue trying to fix it like some anons suggested, with Shigaraki telling him he already knew ans Twice saying he probably forgot due to the shock

>mock fans
That's the best part of it. Horikoshi couldn't have fucked himself over any harder.
What a pathetic excuse of an author.

Its actually Gigas second form, clearly.

Was he trying to make a clone of her and discard the original? I didn't get this part.

>IP didn't move

I don't think even dialogue can fix that. He has to redraw the entire page.

Maybe stop speedreading and you will.

Funniest part that in the same chapter he gave a description that makes it way harder to backpedal.

I love how this entire debacle was solved weeks ago yet you're desperately trying to bring it back up again

>I am totally not the same person

I'm not saying its a big deal, I just curious how he will managed to fix it.

>June 23rd

Also here's what the tweet actually says courtesy of the main translator of the series and not some literal who from twitter.

Attached: Learn to read nip and stop making shit up.png (640x306, 34K)

Are you okay, user?

Attached: PEce43o.png (362x126, 10K)

Yes user the off function exists. Thanks for sharing with us.

Take your meds schizo

the fuck is an "off function"?

>trusting the worst translator we have

No need to play dumb samefag

Where does the mass come from when Twice makes a clone?

meme magic

His balls

Think about it user. It's a thick white goo. Where does thick white goo come from?

His weewee

will we get spoilers soon? will Shiggy lose more than a hand? will Dabi finally be relevant?

Attached: 1518721897360.jpg (313x667, 75K)

>F12
>remove (you)'s
yes user, I too have been a 14 year old middle schooler. The IP count didn't go up at all while you were agreeing with yourself.

ah yes my favorite dead girls

I'm waiting for more Compress focus

>Dabi.
>Being relevant.

Higher chances that Ujiko comes in riding on a High End to rescue Dabi than Dabi himself doing much.

Where does Momo's? Fatgum is the only that does the concept of creation right

I meant concept of converting fat into something else. Power in his case, weapons in Momo's. Twice creates functional people out of nowhere.

?

Attached: twice toga measure.png (798x316, 178K)

Do we know who Fatgum's VA is gonna be? He must be appropriately snuggly.

Attached: 013-26.jpg (640x922, 130K)

How did he mock fans exactly?

Momo creates her stuff from bodyfat or something. It's why her quirk training consisted of her stuffing her face while continuously creating things. She should really have trained literally anything else so she wouldn't job so much though.

Yeah but it never shows. She should be fat, like fatgum. As it stands she created a giant cannon stuffed with a bag of goods and she looks the exact same as always.

Momo stores all her fat in her ass and tits. I would like to see an instance where she's forced to use pretty much all of it and she's completely flat on both ends.

Any spoils?

Second MHA movie is called HEROES:RISING and will be out 12/20/2019

Well, there goes S4 i suppose, i look forward to the movie intermission right when Mirio gets shot.

Congladueaions, you still exist

So far away

Attached: 27B9A07A-FF97-4A46-9ECD-B23D5E6B209E.png (518x851, 172K)

What is it supposed to be about? Is Melissa gonna show up again?

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>HEROES:RISING
Will they ever come up with a good title?

The Endeavor movie will have a good title but thats next year

>RISING

Attached: 1548403762431.png (420x420, 302K)

Mirio x Eri doujins when?

I am a lost soul trapped in a cage of meat. The only thing that makes any sense to me, the only thing that brings me any sense of comfort is coming to terms with the inevitability of my suicide. That's the only realistic path I can see for myself. Either that.. or running away and leaving my family and responsibilities behind to live the remainder of my days in solitude some place. I'm accepting that those are the only two realistic options for me at this point, but I'm too much of a coward to go through with any of them. Not even Eri's smile can make me happy anymore. I just feel so lost and trapped.

Attached: she wanted to see my smile.jpg (1040x833, 109K)

>even the creator thought the yakusa arc was forgettable
kek

just replace it with saying exact measurements or something. cant he still create decent clones without measurements? they just arent perfect

please don't do it user, there's so much stuff and so many people out there that can make you happy, you haven't seen them all yet. your family and your friends all love you very much and they would be really sad to see you die, i would be really sad to see you die, i really would.
please don't user, i love you.

FUCKING SPOILERS
I DONT NEED THEM

Attached: 1561473618377.png (281x214, 51K)

Doubt there'll be anything new.

Attached: 1561417000664.png (376x229, 22K)

Shiggy gets castrated
Gentle uses his quirk to bounce out of prison, films it, and then bounces back into his cellil

*cell

>Gentle using his quirk to bounce his dick in and out of La Brava.

>mock fans
Explain

user yeeted

Attached: 1551234559448.png (424x437, 325K)

>one minute video of the English Kirishima VA talking about Kiribaku at a con
This is so physically fucking painful I can neither watch it or post it, even as a Kiribaku enjoyer

Attached: 1531028225177.png (389x377, 132K)

>even VA's are fucking delusional fujos
This shit is like virus or parasite infecting people.

>English va
No one cares but you already know that

Stop responding to it!

Attached: D-mbfMaVAAA50ie.jpg (2048x1446, 428K)

Attached: D-mboEhUYAA7dcK.jpg (2048x1446, 419K)

>even as a Kiribaku enjoyer
die faggot

kek

I'll post it don't test me

Attached: good image 2.png (762x496, 392K)

Wait WHAT? The fuck did you see that?

Attached: Ohshit.jpg (636x551, 111K)

POST IT YOU FAGGOT I WANNA SEE

I won't take responsibility for your mental well-being. I couldn't get more than 5 seconds in.

mobile.twitter.com/TurtleGalFox88/status/1144813333046091778

Attached: bakus face is the best.png (296x579, 179K)

DO ET FAGIT.
It's the english VA, even if it's cringe as fuck it has literally zero effect on canon material.

give me a ship (fujos and mirierifag not welcome) and a fetish

C R I N G E

Attached: 1561431849830.jpg (642x328, 32K)

BakuCamie, thigh sex.

Kiribaku feet OH WAIT

Attached: 1546407818985.jpg (725x856, 97K)

Wow it's literally nothing. Can't wait for people to go on about for the next 10 threads.

>those faggots who were making excuses
>one guy even said "yeah let's just throw away all the likely possibilities and jump straight to calling the author a hack"
>turns out the author actually is just a hack
where are you now faggots? Don't ever show your faces in these threads again. Live in the ultimate shame of being wrong on Yea Forums

>he didn't explained
Typical.

togadeku, hand-holding

big mood

trying too hard

Don't give him the satisfaction of a (you)

Setsuna and Setsuna
Yuri

What did he say because I'm not lying when I said I couldn't cringe my way through it

>it's literally nothing and he completely avoids the question
thanks for wasting my time I guess

Attached: 1559954546994.png (353x165, 37K)

too late fag

He literally made a dumb joke about "no free shipping" and then went on to say that he hadn't completely made up his mind about who exactly Kirishima would have a crush on. Then he went on to make more lame jokes about Bakugou's grenade gauntlets. So it was quite literally nothing and he completely avoided the question.

He said he doesn't know who Kirishima would have a crush on when rewatching with a shipping lense. Someone says Bakugo and he says the weird thing is that Bakugo is constantly holding sweat.

Spoils?

Happy 4th of July, everyone.

>con
So that's why i've seen a fuckton of cosplay and other cringy shit over the internet this week, huh?

mt lady and kamui
tentacles

Attached: 74018198_p02.png (1280x1020, 1.14M)

Yes. Anime Expo just started. It's where the first episode or two of Season 4 will air.

>tentacles made of wood
probably hurts a lot.

imagine the splinters.

Shit like this is why i want Horikoshi to do something that will kill the western fandom. If only the Skeptic Twice puppets actually raped Toga...

The girl from The Evil Dead didn't die from it so

Depends on how precise Kamui's control is.
He could just make his wood smooth.

Any leaks?

His finish move is morning wood

Nope, just useless shitposting in these threads. Come back at around the afternoon.

Attached: 1F181966-3AC9-479B-9DEB-BE40CC029F1B.jpg (800x857, 72K)

holy BASED

Attached: 1561335497026.png (836x452, 229K)

wasted

Attached: Geez.gif (410x410, 2.85M)

Attached: 49D5B7C0-D22A-40F1-A0A8-1BD22B68F946.gif (180x200, 2.92M)

Attached: 1561946092677.jpg (1280x1280, 292K)

HEY AOT ALREADY GOT THEIR LEAK, HOW COME WE HAVE WAIT A FUCKING YEAR FOR OURS?

surprise hiatus for another week.

Oh god please no. Not that week thing again.

Fuck all mhacucks

Because aot is a good Manga

Because AOT isn't Shonen Jump

Attached: O MY SHATTERED SPINE.jpg (848x459, 167K)

>Not O MY DRAGON QUEST

Shit went down south for our dear boy Eren

Is this issue with all Shonen Jump leaks?

One Piece just got image spoilers and I think Chainsaw Man and Black Clover got text spoilers.

Cringe.

Go back to Twitter.

Attached: 1559421141841.png (541x720, 589K)

One piece got their spoilers and so did Chad clover. Nips had boku no faggot academy haven't you seen the rankings every week

No...idk how to :/

Attached: 1FA56F29-ACD8-44DE-B2AD-96CCF4731677.gif (232x174, 496K)

i dont read or watch bnha

did the writer fuck up something big

can i get a /quickrundown/

The author forgot a minor detail that happened a while ago in the manga. Again, a minor detail. But one important enough that it invalidated an entire plot point from one of the recent chapters.

The power of one of the villains is to copy people if he got their measurements
In a recent chapter he said "You never let me measure you so I have to measure you now" to a female villain partner
But in a previous arc there was a moment where she was copied so its clearly inconsistent.

No, leave

He forgot the details on how some unimportant black guy jobber lost a fight like 2 years ago so screwed up a line between two other characters in the last chapter.

Tumblr would be also a good alternative for you, faggot.

Attached: 1557963429671.png (274x250, 78K)

Twice x Toga, sumata.

>black guy
The right term is "nigger", thank you.

Hey, even I know to stay away from that hell hole

Attached: FFEE216B-B05C-45DD-B8D9-9F4950D7B9AC.gif (428x289, 2.35M)

Basically something that can be explained with "You told me your measurements a few months ago but they may no longer be accurate."

Twice said he never took Toga's measurements before, implying he never cloned her. He actually did in the Overhaul Arc. Hori said he'll fix the typo in the volume release. It's already been shown that Twice can only create a clone of a person within that point in time, implying he constantly needs to update the measurements.

Attached: Old, Dead and New.png (1055x967, 618K)

alright, i think it get the gist of it. it seems completely inconsequential, why are people throwing a fit about it.

>i dont read or watch bnha
fuck off then

Because people on Yea Forums and especially on this general make mountains out of molehills and either take it too seriously or use it for shitposting material

>alright, i think it get the gist of it. it seems completely inconsequential
Because it takes seconds to think and remember it and he is either incredibly overworked or stopped caring about BnHA

Also you had fanboys defending it with retarded excuses for a while before we got the excuse and confirmation of a fuck-up so its still held over them.

Something to nitpick over.

Basically there's this user who's obessed with proven that he forgot because he got BTFO when he said he retconned it only to be proven on when the chapter got officially released so he's been spamming threads with his bullshit.

Wait why are you defending it? He clearly forgot.

Fuck this series and the shit this arc is about. I dont care about the MLA one bit, they will get fucked and than vanish anyway.

Did you care about the previous arc?

In the grand scheme of things the oversight is inconsequential.

not him but at least I was reading the last arc, albeit begrudgingly

> h-he has a plan bois, belive in hori!!
At this point he will just keep doing this, the second time he does shit in the series and has to explain his fuck ups.
Its no other author besides him btw,always Horishit.

> hori
> careful
We are talking about the retard who didnt give his RIVAL CHARACTER a single legit battle even 230 chapters into the series.

do you really expect Twice to remember all of Toga's measurements? a whole bunch of random numbers from several months ago?

yeah i do
Considering around the same chapter he copied Dabi, Shigaraki and Compress in seconds.
Toga he likes the most and there is the fact that she is female
Her measurements would be the last he forgets.

Based and redpilled.

> i-its a minor mistake
It proves the author has no grasp of his characters or what he previously did inside the story. At this point its even legit to think he acually, for real, forgot about the wole traitor plotpoint.

>Hori forgot a really small thing so he'll automatically forget a really big thing

Attached: 1561497129846.jpg (281x328, 39K)

Dont even try it, its the same faggot all over again, that dude is trying his hardest to lessen the shit Hori served him by forcing everyone else to call is "not so bad".

This is no way on the level of Kubo forgetfulness.

> big thing
> never hinted of the plotpoint since it was established around ch70 or so
> h-he t-totally wouldnt forget it even if he forgets other crap
Kek. At this point he could literally turn dekus skin into that of a black guy and make his mother into his father and people would still say its fine.

Do you know the process of making a manga?
Its not just him writing a page and then it gets printed next day
there are a lot of people who will see it
And not a single one gave a single FUCK about Hero Academia to actually read it and care enough to remember the plot

You care a million times more about this manga than any of the creators. Your investment of time is completely worthless.

It's a good thing this little mistake will be fixed in the volume release and therefore non-existent when it's adapted in the anime. It'll pretty much be forgotten and only faggots will continue to bitch about it.

You're underestimating how much people wanna shitpost.

So... which one did you choose, user?

At this point the only reason it ever gets shitposted is because people somehow think it doesn't count as forgetting. If nobody would defend it, especially not this retarded, then the reaction to the complaint would always just be a simple "Oh"

>this little mistake
It'll take more than a little fix if he draws healthy Togas, cause it wouldn't make sense for them to be passed out.

Hori admits he forgot and apologized, I'm not sure what more people want.

That is what I mean
Without the guy saying Hori didn't forget there is really nothing more to say.

Hey, at least he admits he was wrong.

He doesn't need to redraw anything, just change the text.
In the above picture you can see that Twice had cloned a beaten up clone of Compress whose missing his prosthetic, even though he had cloned a healthier one during the Overhaul Arc. This implies that Twice can't rely on older measurements and that he needs to constantly measure.

How comes somebody is complaining about it now again anyway, we went over it and had Hori apologize for it almost 2 weeks ago and afterwards nobody brought it up much anymore during the break, did someone run around shitpost material?

And even a nice Twice&Toga drawing from him, all in all was handled completely fine by him.

Attached: 1561346501216.jpg (3436x2408, 804K)

I wonder if the guy who claims Hori didn't forget is the same guy who keeps bringing it up

I like how blatant Hori's handfetish is that even his avatar is a hand.

his avatar is actually TWO hands stuck together

>Toga sticking her knife up his hand-butt.
He's a weird man, that Horikoshi.

>just change the text.
Then it'd have to be a retcon, since the panels clearly depict unhealthy damaged Togas, when it'd make far more sense to produce healthy Togas which he has created before.

No you don't understand
He has to have a clear image of that person in mind

He can't imagine the previous toga when he sees the real one looking different right in front of him
To him compress is one armed now.

>still falling for it
Holy fuck.

With that logic he'd have to retcon Twice cloning a tired and beaten Shigaraki and Compress at Destro's Tower.

Oh so he's just retarded, very fitting for Twice.

Why is no one talking about the chapter?

234 spoiler link

Isn't out yet.

??

Attached: 1560367017464.jpg (1536x2048, 590K)

??

Google translate says Giga and ReDestro meets and some sort of reminiscence happens to Giga

>just meets
>not clash or anything more heavy like when Shiggy did
Uhhh

>Sup what's going on?
>Just being the hulk.
>Cool, mind if I kick the shit out of this neet too?
>Sure go ahead.
And then Shigaraki's day is ruined.

>Re-enactment of ReDestro and Gigantomachia meeting each other on the battlefield: youtu.be/8kG9j5Io6yw?t=72

>they shake hands on it

Google has it as
>Gigantomakia's reminiscence start
>Reminiscence is over and continues to the next time on the scene where Li ・ Destro and Giganto Maquis meet
>End comment
>I'm screening Spider-Man FFH! I want to

Yandex has it as
>Start to reminisce about gigantomania.
>It's the end of the retrospective, and we'll see re・Destro and gigantomacia, and we'll see what happens next.
>Comments at the end of the book
>Spider-Man FFH is showing!I'm so happy.Kohei.

My guess is that it's a Giganigga flashback/backstory to the time of the LORD before they start beating the shit out of each other. How reliable is this guy anyways, have we got spoilers frim him before?

Attached: 1552478960018.jpg (814x480, 133K)

Fuckin Christ I hate this arc. It's so goddamn boring, I don't give a fuck about shiggy or his gang. I want to go back to the hawks storyline or something more suspenseful.

Attached: 1445741783383.jpg (414x414, 58K)

Joint Training? The no-stakes fight arc? No.

Dabi kidnaps Rei and has Ujiko Nomufy her arc when?

I want to see how the doctor creates the noumus. How is he giving them quirks?

Thank you for your valuable opinion.
Now let the others enjoy it.

* Also, further down the page the same guy says (Yandex):
>Bale movie key visual release
>I'm not the only one who has to do this.
>Slowly and completely avoid stress attacks from the memories of gigantomacia (lizard lines)
>This is the leader of the Villanueva Union!
>I went to the end winter movie meeting!Busy but fun!''

>being this much of a nigger faggot to hate on the current arc
Let me guess, you're the same kind of faggot who wants cute dekus spammed over the thread

CHAPTER 234 LEAKS:

Yeah, read the thread you leddit spacing retard, we already have them

Im more on the side of Ujiko kidnapping Rei without Dabi knowing who is the Cooling Nomu he gets from Ujiko, acting a bit of a conflict on what would happen when Dabi finds out. Drives far more home again that the good Doctor is without any morals.

Attached: 1558733945283.jpg (770x1024, 207K)

>Iida as Gendo.

I like that one.

Attached: ba63ffc9ec710aeae1749344a9c7aedc.jpg (407x628, 31K)

>Dabi is a Chodeoroki

Attached: yareyaredaze.jpg (480x360, 33K)

>DUDE REI NOUMU
when will you retards give up on this stupid ass idea
it's never happening, and that's a good thing

>Dabi kidnaps Rei and has Ujiko Nomufy her arc when?
But what if Dabi kidnap Rei and will Ujiko make a cooling backpack from her?

Now we only need I'm to admit his mistake about Toga's age.

>they just keep replaying to the same posts made every fucking thread every fucking week

Attached: 1474477348149.png (624x628, 81K)

The correct translation is more like "I know you don't like me measuring you- I get it, you're a girl"

Okay Hori

What's funnier is that there are brainlets that failed to spot the mistake. Capeshitters confirmed low IQ.

Samefagging is a hell of a drug

Indeed, it's hilarious how people just beat the dead horse over a spelling error and not some major fuckup about his quirk.

but there was no mistake about her age

I don't think Hori mocked his fans but he certainly made a mistake.

???
It was just spelling...

>it seems completely inconsequential
Nice damage control fag. An author that has no clue about what he is writing is an embarrassment. Get off his cock for once, even Narutard's and Bleach cucks acknowledges the hackery of their authors.

No that's the excuse faggots have decided to use now.
First the spoilers were wrong
Then the translated chapter was wrong
Then other translations of the chapter were wrong, wait for the raw
Then they created headcanon were toga did tell him but twice simply forgot
Then more headcanon and making up excuses by posting the the page in question from the yakuza arc
Now it's making up an excuse about spelling when the author admitted he simply forgot about a scene in a previous arc
Some circles refer to the above as "desperate"

Oh fuck off decuck. No need to be so assblasted about nu-fairy tail.

Kishimoto-sensei is no hack you unbelievable trash man. Leave and never return.

Because his underage fanbase are defending it instead of just shutting their traps.

It's not a hand but more like sentient gloves. Hori loves western cartoons so much maybe it's an ode to mickey mouse.

>they're still reading this garbage

>It's so goddamn boring, I don't give a fuck about shiggy or his gang
t. mr. no fun allowed

You know, the amount this fag is crying about the one guy defending it makes me think that the guy defending it was a false-flagger.

Attached: 1f0ab6ad06023ba605243bb1780d32728af51edf382235193b1ef9373c6302e8.jpg (447x371, 18K)

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SPOILERS!!!

Attached: 1546981567051.png (1440x1395, 1.04M)

Are you sure this video is real? I can't find anything about it anywhere, and people on twitter would scream about it for sure

no shit

Welcome to baiting 101

>It's already been shown that Twice can only create a clone of a person within that point in time, implying he constantly needs to update the measurements.
No this is just a fanon theory.
>
In the above picture you can see that Twice had cloned a beaten up clone of Compress whose missing his prosthetic, even though he had cloned a healthier one during the Overhaul Arc. This implies that Twice can't rely on older measurements and that he needs to constantly measure.
It implies nothing. Horikoshi fucked up when showing off Toga's quirk. It still isn't properly explained and make no sense as is. So him drawing a beat up compress is just him paying attention when drawing.

I mean this stuff happens all the time in stories. Like when in a sex story the girl has her underwear on only for said clothes magically having disappeared in the next couple of panels and later return a page or two later.

Stuff is drawn by multiple people and not in the right order. Keeping track of these kinds of things is harder than it should be.

Welcome to the BnHA threads, enjoy your stay. Half the fun is seeing which moron is pretending to be who each day.

Read the fucking thread

Fucking boring ass arc, this series quality has been spotty as fuck, a few chapters are nice while most of them are filler tier shit.

Attached: 6345344.jpg (252x372, 58K)

The guy in the tieba thread literally says: "don't believe these leaks first... as it could be fake. wait for spy to post pics(?)""

cool opinion bro
tell me more on how you can both hate filler and hate this arc

Why? We were never shown that he had ever cloned Shigaraki before so the clone could be one from measurements taken during the fight against Gigamachia. He's clone Shiggy then so that the clone Shiggy would better be able to react to his opponent. I mean a clone that had not fought Gigs would fair worse against it than one that had.
It would be better storyline wise if he created a mob of healthy Toga's to defend himself with. That way Toga could actually still be useful while still being injured. It would also allow a scene with clone Toga drooling over injured Toga.

can we all just fucking agree that hori made a mistake, but the mistake was extremely minor and has absolutely zero impact on the story.

What if our mountainboy killed the original Destro?

Attached: gigantobrom.jpg (860x1078, 445K)

this

Yeah but then why did he clone the beat up Compress when he had cloned a healthier version of him n the Yakuza Arc.
That, plus the mistake is being fixed so it really doesn't matter.

>how you can both hate filler
because it serves no purpose other than padding the fuck out of everything
>and hate this arc
this is literally a rushed training arc with zero stakes whatsoever, what's the point of introducing a whole new batch of characters just to kill them off a few chapters later? it's all pointless

There were. Toga being older than Deku ruins the dynamic between him and her.

Attached: 70192735_p5.jpg (982x500, 65K)

Movie News:

THE・原作者コメント
今回の映画はある種ヒロアカ最終回とも言えます。
というのも、原作の最終決戦でやりたかったネタの一つをこの映画で使っているからです。
そんなことして原作の方は大丈夫なのか!?と思われた方、安心してください。僕も心配です。
前回の映画でオールマイトとデク、師弟の共闘という考え得る限り最強のネタを披露してしまったので、そのハードルを越える映画にしなくてはならなかったのです。困ったものです。
これを越える展開は恐らくもうないと思うので、第3弾はないでしょう。多分。
というわけで僕のヒーローアカデミア映画第2弾、前回よりもPLUSULTRAしておりますので
どうぞお楽しみに!!

THE Author Comment

In a way this movie is the final episode of MHA.

That's because I'm using one thing I wanted to use in the final battle of the manga in this.

For everyone worried "Will the manga still be okay if you do that!?", don't worry. Because I'm worried too.

During the last movie I used what was already the most amazing thing I could think of, All Might and Deku, teacher and student, fighting together. So I had to come up with something to make this a movie that would surpass that. It was hard.

I don't think there's anything that can surpass what I've come up with for the next one, so I don't think there will be a third movie. Probably.

Anyway, the second movie is even more PLUS ULTRA than the first so please look forward to it!

tieba.baidu.com/p/6184030430?share=9105&fr=share&unique=0E2784958D8324CB23A9ED891ECF2803&st=1562237050&client_type=1&client_version=10.2.4&sfc=copy

stop replying, retard

what the fuck are you talking about
she wants to murder him and drink his blood
what do their ages have to do with it

>so I don't think there will be a third movie.
Still naive I see.

Is he gonna spoil the ending of BnHA in the goddamn movie? Is this for real? Hori why?!

Holy shit
What the fuck are you doing Hori?

Compress was beat up during the fight against Gigamachia. Twice made a clone that had experience against fighting Gigamachia. It is that simple. In reality though, this is more likely just a case of the artist simply copying the looks of how he was drawing his characters most recently. So how they look has in other words no relevance to the story.

The mistake does have an impact on the story though. Having her measurements means that he could create healthy clones of her and dozens of Toga could steal blood from their enemies and confuse the hell out of the liberation army.

Movies are going to kill the manga at this rate. Either they all trump whatever happens in the manga, or there's so many of them they fuck up the manga timeline. Hori should go into something like fantasy or sci-fi for the movies instead of what he's doing now.

I wonder what this 'one thing' could be? Is it a specific team up that he had in mind for the end of the manga? Is it a particular set of characters fighting? Deku doing some ridiculous shit? So many options.

Attached: Coy Karen.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Horikoshi clearly had the end of the manga in mind for a while and JUMP has been forcing him to stretch the story way more than he planned

So now he is starting to pilfer his ending because it keeps getting further and further away from him.

What's this cheeky motherfucker up to.
All we've got is the title (Heroes Rising) and that we've got one endgame aspect to it. Calling it now, we're seeing AfO get baconed and AM getting his lung stolen. It'll be an All Might backstory movie.

calm down he’s probably just taking an idea he had for the final fight in the movie. I’m excited though maybe shigaraki will be in this one!

This. At this point it'd be way better if the movies were just AUs because clearly the manga is going to suffer otherwise. And I doubt this will be the last movie.

The way it is phrased here itsounds like he is moving one thing Deku or the Villain (prob Shigaraki) did to the final fight moment here.
Like it will not then happen in the actual final battle of the manga.

Attached: United States of Smash.gif (498x278, 2.54M)

Didn't Oda say the exact same thing about Stampede

>diives

Toga has lost a lot of blood. Twice wants to make a clone of her and transfuse the blood from the clone into her. This apparently will work - we saw the blood from Twices' clones back in the fight that left him scarred and neurotic remained as long as it was separate from their bodies when they dissolved - but will kill the clone.

I'd love to see that fight. I honestly wish we could get some kind of All might ova season just so I can get more of my boy.

Attached: Shimura Nana and All Might.jpg (1350x708, 842K)

If he's comparing this to Deku and All Might together (which should have been in the main series and this confirms it'll never ever happen since the idea got used already), then it'll be some big fanservice we can probably predict. Here's some options
>Bakugou and Deku fucking fuse
>Deku gets possessed by all the past OFA wielders to change his fighting style against some enemy ALA Avatar/Kenichi imitating his masters
>A timetravel story so we get to see everyone's adult forms fighting the main villain and absolutely overshadow the manga, of course they go back to normal by the end
>Something about Endeavor since he's the new #1 hero, though he says this was reserved for the final and I don't think Enji is included there. Maybe it's "just" an epic teamup of Bakugou & Deku & Shoto against 1 guy
I'm banking on the timetravel storyline. Something about a future with all heroes defeated so they'll be RISING

does Twice ever make clones of the female villains and fuck them

He's taking ideas for the final confrontation a d putting them here? Ok it might be entertaining

that would be rape

Mirio x Eri = cute, canon, and wholesome

Deku x any girl = self inserting virgins

Any fujo ship = degenerate trash

Attached: 1552356732574.jpg (746x939, 106K)

Many quirks involve mass and energy appearing and disappearing from nowhere. Obviously this is extra-dimensional, like the massive ball of power that is One for All. Short answer: Hammerspace.

>which should have been in the main series and this confirms it'll never ever happen since the idea got used already
It's never going to happen because Kamino passed and AM is a dud now.

they're clones

"Tell yourself, it's a TV show and you really should relax..."

You realize we have Eri right. It was perfectly possible to asspull something with her, I mean they're banking on her rewinding Mirio in the future (and somehow didn't mention All Might?).
That or a villain with an Age quirk that turns people back into babies and kids but accidentally touches All Might and turns him back to his prime for 5 minutes.

do you enjoy being the scum of the earth? What does it feel like knowing you will never get a girlfriend? Disgusting:3

Never thought of that...nice point user, there's not a single mention of Eri rewinding AM back

>It was perfectly possible to asspull something with her
No thanks, that would a million times worse than what we got with just putting it in a movie. If she could rewind OfA including the stockpile she can basicslly duplicate it since she could restore it after the owner giving it away, which would be OP and require more contrived explanations for Eri not using her powers after that again. AM returning to his glory would defeat the point of pretty much everything in the story.

It can happen. For example, OfA quirks and singularities into reviving and releasing all previous holders so they can do a great smash times eight against AfO-ed Shiggy. And that's not even considering an Eri in the room like did.

Here's the visual

Attached: Heroes Rising.jpg (1080x1577, 478K)

the fact that he keeps trying to push the "Skeptic is Hori mocking his fans" meme so hard just shows how pissed off he is over people comparing them. He really is a fucking pathetic manchild

So the proper Deku Bakugo teamup will be in this movie.

>"Skeptic is Hori mocking his fans" meme
>projecting this hard

Skeptic?

>Skeptic shows the traits of a moronic shitposter
>people laugh at this fact and compare him to the resident shitposter
>shitposter has a schizo breakdown and thinks Skeptic was literally designed by Hori as a personal attack against him
mental illness is no joke friends

>A villain was mocking another villain
>reeee that means Hori was mocking ME!!! What a pathetic manchild!
Imagine being this insecure

Both are pretty aggressive fucks when it comes to fighting, it might be cool watching them gang a poor bastard

Attached: 1537921119656.jpg (848x1199, 125K)

The dynamic I am talking about is the cuteness factor. Toga's whole thing is that she is cute and scary. That was why she was made a girl and a schoolgirl in the first place. If she is older than her love interest then she ceases to be the cute one in that relationship.

Attached: 70180063_p0.jpg (1240x1348, 742K)

I am more confused than ever

Attached: 1469189962920.jpg (362x346, 38K)

are you retarded? there's nothing "cute" about wanting to stick a knife in someone's neck and drink all their blood out while they die nauseous and in great pain
she's a serial killer, and deku is her latest target
there's no cuteness in it at all

I don't know what you're having trouble understanding user. Between the link chain and my explanation it should be fairly clear

....it's gonna be Bakugou using One For All, isn't it?

Comparing them? Who is them?

Skeptic is just some BnHA shitter on twitter or a youtuber/e-celeb?

no, Skeptic is this guy

Attached: feels good man.png (582x496, 263K)

>people use skeptic to mock a stupid user
>he considers that Horikoshi mocking him
Fuck man that is a new level of pathetic

Oh, now I understand. Thanks user.

We've already seen the clone, she's as beat up as the original. Once Twice sees someone his mental image of them updates. That's why the Shiggy clone was confused that Twice was duplicating himself, that Twice clone hadn't seen Shiggy before he stormed ReDestro's tower.

>there's nothing "cute" about wanting to stick a knife in someone's neck and drink all their blood out while they die nauseous and in great pain
says you, fag

Attached: toga knife.jpg (2172x1536, 610K)

I'm still convinced that Hori is the final villain in the story.

The wanting to stab someone and drink their blood is the scary part. Her being a young cute and innocent girl is the cute part. This is why I said it ruined the dynamic. If you remove her being younger (at the very least a couple of days) than the MC, then you no longer have the cute part.

>bakugo will play a large role
Its already shit

>innocent

Attached: toga.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

>
Hori...

take your pills dogfucker

The final villain will be the friends we made along the way but unironically because thats literally how the villains are being set up

what, she splattered ketchup on the wall above that guy who's sleeping

are you just a braindead shipper? is that where this autism is coming from? she's not innocent in the slightest. her being older doesn't ruin the dynamic between her and deku because it doesn't change the dynamic, at all
she still wants to kill him, he still doesn't think about her at all. her being older changes LITERALLY nothing

>not fucking dogs

I hope you tell your friends you love them as much as you tell us you love us. It's sweet.

>toga will never stab you out of love

give me ONE REASON to go on living

Attached: toga3.png (945x1336, 1.35M)

no
kill yourself

No, that is just headcanon bullshit.

I'm sure one of the many Togaschizos would stab you if you asked them nicely

Only the mental image of the clone updates, that means the memorys are getting updated, the body only changes after being measured up again.

Happy 4th!

Attached: 1552952452880.png (800x1024, 300K)

Naw, the Dabi kidnaps Rei, sends a message to Endeavor, Shoto, Fuyumi, and Natsuo saying "You want to see her, come here, now", they get there, and confront Dabi, who says "I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate; in other words, I'm not your son / brother, I just wanted to make that clear to mess up all the rabid fanboys out there who keep insisting I am. Anyway, here she is back, safe and sound, smell you later." scenario will happen first.

>KiriBaku pandering
YIKES

She's a sempai, user; you just have to accept that.

Yes, as in reference to her outlook on life.
It changes the dynamic between man and woman. An older girl in the relay makes the man the feminine and cute one. It isn't about shipping, it is about the Canon relationship that Toga has too Deku. She likes him and is infatuated with him. A younger girl or a girl of the same age being infatuated with a guy is cute, an older woman however loses that aspect since she has the power of age on her side.

Attached: 70142880_p0.jpg (1018x1043, 175K)

What is the point of editors if they don't catch shit like this?

Attached: 1366532118.jpg (680x491, 42K)

>Canon movie
Ok, i'm in.

I really hate you for liking Deku. You would be such a fine addition if not for that

Holy fuck, I never expected how much that got under his skin, that's fucking hilarious.
You guys need to do more edits.

Attached: 1470606544535.png (493x276, 34K)

she's older physically, but she's not older mentally

You're retarded. She's like a year older. I don't see the big deal

>there won't be a third movie
is he a brainlet?

I suggest the panel where Skeptic goes "go go go" it's just decucks decucks decucks

there is no big deal
it's just a retarded shipper sperging out

I am not sure I understand.

>I don't see the big deal
you're arguing with a mentally ill person

Toga likes Deku and he is the MC. Any other guy is just 2nd place. So despite his shortcomings, he is still the grande male prize in the manga.
That doesn't make it any better.
You not understanding what the problem is does not negate the problem in any way.
NEVER! She needs to be a "notice me senpai" girl that has a crush from afar! It is the whole point of her the of character!

Attached: 70097194_p0.jpg (2048x2048, 518K)

>Notice me senpai character
Okay, you're either baiting or underaged.

your posts hurt me physically, please adopt a trip so I can filter you

what is it about DekuToga as a ship that attracts such unfiltered, unapologetic mental illness? Even fujos aren't this demented

>what do their ages have to do with it
Not that user, but I can explain. That user is obsessed with the idea Toga is younger than Deku, a middle schooler, and that the dynamic of their relationship is that he is sempai, she is kohai. If it's the other way around, he goes nuts...

I want to fuck a togafag

How do I win the Dekubowl?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (540x300, 1.36M)

I want to fuck THE Togafag, it sucks I can't save her from this place and claim her as mine.

Keep in mind, clones are sentient and free willed. If Twice made a clone of La Brava, for instance, she'd be perfectly able to kick him in the nuts and run away.

Same, but what proves she is a woman and not just a tranny?

Fuck off she's mine.

I want to get in bed and cuddle her.

I SAID SHE'S MINE

The spoilers can't come sooner, can they?

Attached: 1561725099639.png (442x286, 123K)

>:3

Chapter 233, page two, panel two.

If this is the case - and such it may very well be - then it is unfortunate Twice forgot Toga's measurements or he could have summoned up a healthy clone to use for the transfusion who could have helped take care of her injured 'sister'.

Is this a battle for Toganon?

Attached: 1561658224013.jpg (1374x1654, 1.02M)

No it's just one guy sperging out

Eri rewinding All might will never happen. He'll die before she can manage to train her quirk.

no, it's togaschizo samefagging to pretend that anyone wants them around

Did you enjoy the chapter, /bnha/?

the chapter that isn't out yet or the chapter that came out 14 days ago? It was pretty good

>So I had to come up with something to make this a movie that would surpass that. It was hard. I don't think there's anything that can surpass what I've come up with for the next one
BAK U GO MOVIE SOON BAK U GO ARC IMMINENT

And I for a minute though AFO would be in the movie.

>Shoto breeding his bitches
What a chad

I hate this faggot Bakugou more than I've ever hated Sasuke.

thank you kanye, very cool

Sasuke at least had a reason to be a dick

Does anyone here have any Snipe fanart? Im starting to think he just doesn't have any

bro you don't understand I was supposed to be a special snowflake and the best, now my faggy friend that I always bullied actually got gud too and I literally can't cope with that

>Think the movie is about AFO
>lol it's just about Bakugou

Attached: 1492727329087.jpg (366x401, 54K)

Hori really needs to speed up the Bakugou dies arc.

there is no physics consistency in this manga. stop trying to make sense out of it

every time Momo does something that violates the laws of thermodynamics, the released energy is stored in a pocket dimension that Twice uses to create his clones

what do you expect from a board full of socially alienated retards?

>no Vigilantes
>no spoilers
>Bakuwank
Dead series lol

The movie wont be worth a shit unless Endeavor is in it.

Similar but not exact.

Attached: 1534777384338.png (836x452, 218K)

so you wouldnt like watching the first time all might and afo fought?

That’s not what it’s gonna be about

literally snoozeville

Here's an interesting little factoid. Including last chapter, John-Chan has been in more panels than all clones of Toga have

Attached: john.png (411x402, 18K)

based John

>decucks already seething months in advance

>hating that the villains are getting fleshed out and developed

Why so serious, Deku?

Attached: PSX_20190703_222801.jpg (600x338, 63K)

the fuck does deku have to do with me wanting to see AfO instead of bakugou

You become somebody you can save while still being somebody that he can respect the fighting proves of.
No, not a middle-schooler. She only needs to be a few days younger. But yes she needs to be his kohai.

Attached: 70073424_p0.jpg (3744x4096, 2.15M)

Most shitters that whine about Bakugo like that tend to be decuckfags

>

Only a faggot would preffer Bakugou than AFO.

kek what a bitch
>spend all of 2017 slogging through yakuza arc
>"lol I don't like it either XD"

I can't believe this was the guy Yea Forums touted as the next Kubo

Attached: 1554167408746.gif (144x96, 304K)

to be perfectly honest, I don't care for deku or bakugou
nardo and sardine were ten times as interesting, and they were still shit

If I were aizawa I'd be breeding eri like crazy. Such power cannot be lost

Who would want to be Kubo?

>wan piss
Oh wait you're serious, let me laugh even harder.

At least his trainwreck was entertaining. Hori's is just sad and pathetic.

4 gregs
not 1 not 2 not 3 not 5
4 gregs

This. Holy shit.
I'm glad that the idiots that looked the worse during this were hori's dick riders.

the movie was almost a year ago....

Cool?

Attached: dcpj3r5-3159a1a4-6168-4bba-b3fb-b413b740e842.jpg (600x800, 80K)

>one piece
is you for real

Where's our leaker ?

when will Bakugou and Jirou get together?

When will Deku and the cute ghost get together

Cute and canon

Age can be completely unrelated in terms of the kohai senpai relationship
If toga becomes a hero later Deku could still be her Hero senpai

>Bakugou and Shouto finally got their lincenses
>They intern under Endeavor, with the help of Hawks and Ryuukyuu
>They participate in a operation to raid the High-End Nomu factory of the League of Villains
>When they enter the place, Ujiko greets them
>The Noumus are released
>Endeavor tells Bakugou and Ryukyuu to find Ujiko and possibly capture him
>The rest stay to fight the amount of High-End Noumus
>Bakugou and Ryuukyuu reach Ujiko
>Ujiko shows them a Nomu he was working on
>It seems rather skinny and meek
>It's notable quirks are short range quick teleportaton, quick reflexes and multiple limbs, aside from the standard Noumu regeneration
>Ujiko flees by using John-chan
>The fight starts
>It teleports too fast, and neither Ryuukyuu or Bakugou can land a hit on it
>Bakugou explodes some tubes, creating smoke
>Ryuukyuu manages to catch it quickly before it could see her by turning human to hide in the smoke, but it begins teleporting around with her giant dragon form
>Bakugou manages to latch on the distracted Noumu too, and starts firing explosions at it
>The Noumu is quickly regenerating any damage done to it
>Ryuukyuu says that they should target it's head, and tells Bakugou to use the biggest explosions he could create
>The Noumu begins to teleport erratically while it's brain is being damaged, he starts fighting harder
>The Noumu grasps Bakugou
>Now that his hands are free, Bakugou decides to fire the biggest AP shot he could possibly create, right at it's head
>The explosion was too big
>The Noumu was in the middle of a teleportation
He breaks
The Noumu breaks
The Dragon breaks
He passes out
He wakes up feeling rather cold
His hands are tied, and he is in a wood cart in the middle of a cold forest
"Hey you, you’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right?"

>this thread is still up and spoilers still aren't out

what about shiggy x my strap

As always, everything except MHA got already spoilers

Mother fucker.

This arc is absolutely worthless, what were you expecting?

Based shiggyfriend

Wholesome and cannon

Attached: 24EAB207-CE82-420F-BBB0-7F1FFC32A609.jpg (724x1024, 73K)

Kaminari is a cuck. Jirou is for bakugou

You can thank that fujo bitch for that

Attached: 1558350859533.jpg (1280x720, 959K)

On the bright side, since Hori is using his ideas for the ending of the manga in the movie, if you don't like the movie you could safely say you won't like the ending either so you can drop bnha for good

I want to kiss this Joker!

He said he is using what was in his original plans for the ending of the manga. Basically, the movie is now discarded shit that Hori wants to show us.

Good, hopefully you'll drop out of it and stop bitching like a PMSing housewife.

Nips hate bnha

Also the movie literally needs to be just good. If it's really bad then the actual ending will be either bad or a improvement, which is a low bar. If it's TOO good or straight up kino then the actual ending will probably not top the movie.

Anons, there are spoilers and spoiler pics already on MH

Giga flashbacks and Re-Destro vs Giga

I bet you draw like shit

>Bakugou
Based Hori!

Seethe you mentally ill fuck.

Touched a nerve?

There is literally nothing wrong with MiriEri
Its the filter.

GOD DAMMIT TODD

This

It's obsessive mental illness, not monthly cycles, user. Posters like him CAN'T stop, any more than drug addicts or those with OCD.

What about EMirio.

Happy 4th user

Attached: CF8FC38E-37EF-4742-8803-DC5434841E7A.jpg (960x714, 201K)

but the 4th of july isn't special

Imagine being a full grown adult and asking people things like this

Attached: .jpg (682x732, 121K)

what the fuck is this blood splat
did she shoot him with a sniper rifle?

Spoiler Pics are out there

Attached: image0.jpg (1661x3058, 703K)

she donuted him, King Crimson style

Hori is finally letting out his inner bakudeku

Attached: 1562250310863.jpg (1397x2048, 733K)

Attached: 1.jpg (2620x1914, 523K)

>Destro literally becomes Hulk
Lame as shit I hope this is the climax of the fight so we can move on from this arc.

Pic 2

Attached: image1.jpg (2219x2680, 953K)

>80%
Yep.
ReDestro is going to fucking die miserably.
That fucking sucks, all he served was for Giga power showcase.

They harden in response to physical trauma

nothing hype, they could have leaked better pics

You proud of that post?

Attached: 2687622E-39F2-4C22-A94A-979CF6BCCBB8.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

What’s it like posting from the future?

how the fuck does 80% have anything to do with that

Destro and his goons were disposable villains. What a shame all this time was wasted on them.

>80%

We Mob Psycho 100 now

Eh, similar stuff happens more often than you might think. Mangakas like Araki do worse shit all the time.

That says Liberation 80% but I don't really know how you derived that conclusion

Leaks say Shiggy will manage to dodge which leads to ReDestro looking dumbfounded over him dodging 80% of his power easily.

As soon as the MLA female reporter died, it was obvious where this Arc was heading

Source?

I love ReDestro

It was obvious since the arc started.

You fags are always wrong.

>WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE THE PROTAGONISTS WINNING
is this the first shonen you tards have ever read?

Which sucks. I really hoped Hori wouldn't go down this route.
I feel scammed.

Who is the protagonist here?

I've been calling them jobbers since the start. Why? Because they have no impact on the story. They're only there to job to the best friends alliance.

UNLEASHED

The word you're looking for is antagonist

You are always wrong.

Attached: 1561100445340.png (1520x3200, 182K)

The MLA, duh.

the League of Villains are the protagonists of this arc, thanks for confirming you're too stupid to even understand basic terms, let alone story structure. Keep seething

>protagonists of this arc
No.

It always happens.
>Overhole
>Gentle
>pretty much every meme from the joint training
Always jobbing always to more important characters.
I don't care, I only care that it takes up so much time.

Oh by the way Giga is going to job as well. To who? Deku of course.

Based

Attached: 192BFE81-7B44-4493-A268-D02BF68BE1B6.jpg (1378x2039, 3.02M)

That’s it? Those are the leaks? You could have leaked absolutely nothing and it would’ve had the same effect.

Based Deku will Gorillion Percent Smash Giga in one hit it will be great.

Attached: 1544827003727.png (884x588, 764K)

*snap*
don't mind me, just doing my job

Attached: 1561336601378.jpg (306x487, 58K)

Be sure to take your own life to avoid the shame when it happens.

You predictions are always wrong nigger. Always.

Of documenting the objective truth for generations to know this arc sucked? Good.

>No.
yes

The fact that you think "protagonist of an arc" has any meaning is kinda weird in itself.

no it isn't. Do you have brain damage? Serious question

I am indulging a retard like you so I must have some kind of brain damage I guess
People who don't don't interact with you huh?

i cant believe shiggy got splattered

>n-no u
cope

I literally said yes.

>get assblasted when outed as a newfag
>surprised that new characters are fodders
???

What the fuck did you expect. They're all fodder stepping stones for the League.

>HEROES RISING
STANDING HERE
For real though, they would likely make all the bucks/yen/zeni if the movie was just 2 hours of shiggy vs the QLA

Attached: 1560441092799.jpg (4000x2500, 2.71M)

why don't all the people who for some reason think shonen manga needs to have an epic subversion of expectations every arc just read another fucking manga?

Literally no one would want to watch two hours of that bullshit other than the scarce villain fans out there

When this arc started anons were saying there would be stakes and shit. The only anons calling them fodder were falseflagging hxhfags and OPfags.

My dick is ready.

RIP in pieces Shiggs.

I hope he can get all the nuggies he wants in heaven.

Attached: Nuggies.png (802x562, 290K)

Damn, this is arc is so fucking boring.

Yeah fuck off with this. It was obvious, especially after the Overhaul arc, that the Liberation army were just fodder. League literally has main character plot armor.

Star wars is fucked.

Don't get mad at the truth

I hope Todofags won't seethe.

And the most optimistic readers didn't want to believe that, me included.
This fucking sucks. Should I accept mediocrity over real stakes?

in the last spoiler, where destro looks surprised, he’s saying “with that degree of physical ability, you should’ve been able to touch one or two heroes at kamino...!Both with meta abilities and now this...Are you saying you trained it?And this movement...He wouldn’t have acquired this skill unless he survived through a horrible environment struggling for his life everyday”

>a month of fighting made him capable enough to face destro
Weak. At least it took goku and co a whole year to face cell, and even then goku had to die.

>Redestro slowly realizes that SOMETHING pushed Shiggy forward.
>Probably is the panel shortly before Giga might arrive.

Oh boy.

Attached: 1553284422479.png (1242x718, 841K)

Stress Toguro

Attached: toguroceo.jpg (594x782, 335K)

well they aren’t goku and co so

Yeah, apparently they're way stronger.

Are you trying to compare a being capable of destroying a planet by farting, built up as the major thread of the second third of it's series, packed with immense dramatic tension in a show devoid of subplots, to a group of guys whose strenght is only in numbers, save for Parka and Re-Destro?

They're over 100k people, all using their quirks and somehow the lov still hasn't died because the fought against giga for a month. Fucking insane, coward and ridiculous writing.

>a possibility of a traitor is brought up one time by one guy and dismissed by the rest of the people in the room
>guys he totally forgot this HUGE PLOT POINT
Lol

So foreshadowing is a nil concept for you. Got it.

If they are part of the LA it's probably because they were shafted by the hero system or society
So it's fair to assume they either have shit quirks, haven't been taught how to use them, or both
Parka is the only one who seems to have trained well enough
Meanwhile the LoV has been fighting and training even before the Giga fight
Shiggy even trained under AfO, and was able to keep up with Aizawa at the beginning of the series
Not to mention their quirks are broken, expecially Shiggy and Twice

It has been mentioned the army has been training their quirks and were ready for battle, yet they couldn't even harm the idiot with gecko powers that only allow him to stick to walls.
It is shit writing.

>100k
pretty sure only the minority is in the "city"

>100k people
This is one of those moments you can turn to something like Baki for sage advice, fighting 10 people or 1000 only so many people can actually attack you once, and when you have three great aoe attacks like Shigi dust, Dabi fire, and twice spam, the number of people you are up against doesn't matter, its the amount actually able to attack you, which so far has not been enough to stop them.

I do remember the Vanguard Action Squad being called an "Elite".

Either it happens or it doesn't, either way acting like he forgot is retarded.
It would be different if there were more than three lines of dialogue about it

>Says this when you were the one to bring it bac up to begin with weeks after people had it settled.

I'm not even sure what you're trying tor prove anymore.

see
Its been two weeks and people are STILL waiting for you to prove he forgot and that he retconned it.

Toga was... enthusiastic...

Same way about the 2 lines about the vestiges at the sports festival, right?

Attached: 1561978558499.jpg (483x367, 53K)