Now that the dust has settled, I finally watched Shiki. What did we think about it?

Now that the dust has settled, I finally watched Shiki. What did we think about it?

Attached: a.png (1426x733, 804K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/a/60526349
youtube.com/watch?v=kYcXBIuo4Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the tier of Makishima and Yoshii of "did absolutely nothing wrong"

Attached: bourgeoisie exposed.gif (500x280, 629K)

The fucking priest is the most evil cunt of them all.

One of my favorite animes

Soundtrack is fucking god tier

>now that the dust has settled

10/10 i love slow horror

People's Glorious October Revolution.

Seriously though, it's great. Hands down the best vampire tale in anime if not in all of popular culture.

I enjoyed it and the hairstyles are fun for halloween parties. Natsuno should've stayed dead though.

Attached: 14032492384238.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

This!

Fuck non-humans and fuck priests.

Vampire hunter d
Phantom blood

A good reimagining of Salem's Lot.

Who?

Books, motherfucker, do you read them?

Only this time they were not killing inocent women,but actually dangerous monsters(although there were some inocent killed here nad there those were acceptable losses).

The werewolf shit was retarded, but it was fun. This moment is so fucking goat it easily carries it.

The two special episodes were great. Especially the one when the remaining shikis try to run away from the villagers and are slaughtered in the tunnel
It was savage and hearth breaking.

Also, what a good ost and a good anime overall. Parasyte done better imo.

>hearth breaking
Did people really sympathize with the blood suckers?

People can sympathise with anything, user, if they choose to. It’s why waifufaggotry regarding the most bitchy, assholish cunts exists. I can see how it happens though.
Even though some of the Shikis should have been tortured to death, some of them shouldn’t have died, i.e. all the villagers that weren’t actively trying to spread vampirism, and that little girl.

>I finally watched Shiki
>What did we think
>we
Real shame since I liked Shiki, but with a start like this I don't expect much.
Why is OP always a faggot?

Are both worse, yeah.

Explain to me why they didn’t use metal stakes instead, like that guy in the ova who uses a metal stake to kill the vampires burning in daylight? Seems like an oversight, if you run out of wooden stakes halfway through, you're gonna have some problems. Metal though, shank them and remove.
Am I no t getting something?

post commie pic

A maaterpiece in recent horror anime. Really well done and one of the last uncensored gory anime out there

Here you go user!

Attached: 1376451524588.jpg (1432x2150, 707K)

Was this uncensored when it aired in Japan... I don't remember

why cant you remove a wooden one?

They did metal rods to stake the shiki they dragged out of the sewers.

Fucking masterpiece, and the OVAs were pure kinography

Shiki is one of the few anime that were able to bamboozle me as to who is the main character. I really thought that Megumi would become the main character up to 10 episodes in.

>we

They deserved to die, and you're just being a faggot.

The OP was a fucking banger.

Only if you're talking about the first OP.

>what did we think about it
Think about it by yourself.

I think it was dissapointing that it ends with Sunako and the priest escaping and no resolution. I want to know more about Sunako.

She should've burned in the church. The priest should've been killed trying to drag her out.

>Now that the dust has settled
>What did we think about it?
>we
WEW LADISLAUS

It reminds me of a cross between Salem's Lot and Let Me In. It was a pretty good show overall.

>She is crushed by machine of labour

Ahahahahaha.

Attached: 1548205957522.png (2048x2732, 493K)

what a retarded post

Now that the dust has settled, how do we feel about

These angry responses to obvious bait OPs always confuse me. OPs like these always get attention because they work. Unironic rebbitards don't talk like this.

Finally found the archived thread: yuki.la/a/60526349

The carnage was absolutley glorious!
Enjoyed every second of arrogant Bourgeoisie vampires getting massacred

It's the only good horror anime out there. The first part was legit scary and it had that desperate feeling to it. Every time humans made one step of progress, the shiki made a dozen. And once the tables were turned, it became a glorious (if a bit heavy handed) commentary on humanity.

Only problem I had with the ending was that it tried to make Shiki feel like the victims. But I didn't feel a shred of sympathy for their side. No matter how cruel and bad the humans got, I was always on their side.

wheres the horror supposed to be in vampire lolis?

That loli bitch was stupid as fuck. What was she thinking, when she thought to make a vampire city with so many vampires? She clearly didn't think this through. If she makes an entire city full of them, they will eventually need to eat. Where can they find food? Next town over. Then they create another town full of vamps, that also need to eat. Next they will attack two towns. But such a mass scale vampire attack would draw the attention of someone from the outside and they will be discovered. And as we saw, once the humans gain upper hand, even an unprepared village can wipe them out. So yeah, her plan was a stupid one from the get go.

Because she's a kid and only cared about not being alone. People who only think about the reasons and not the means can't survive.

Priest spinofff when? I want his adventure with the vampire loli.

not everyone they drank from turned into vampires anyway

It has the greatest scene in all of anime

youtube.com/watch?v=kYcXBIuo4Mg
>that fucking music
>that everything

They should have moved to a big city where nobody notices or cares when people suddenly die.

Nah, they should have been a small and constantly moving group that eats hitchhikers, under the bridge bums and stuff. Hell, if I was them, I would take over a prison or an insane asylum and use that as a base of operations. Nobody would believe a bunch of inmates about vampires drinking their blood at night.

Like LA

Sexiest vampires

Watched it when it was airing, liked it very much

Okay, am I the only one who sees this or what?

Attached: lovechild.png (812x346, 395K)

>if not in all of popular culture
What a fucking philistine.

Oh shit man. I can't unsee now.

We all know the best arc

Attached: Motoko.png (728x410, 203K)

Kek

Still one of the most satisfying moments in all of anime.

I was at first really confused about the ending. The last chapter of the manga explained everything better.

Top tier commie propaganda

>Shiki boy watering down the homolust

It was good. Also doctor was based af. I just do not believe that I have required patience to rewatch it anymore. I remember that the beginning was really slow.

>priest
Didn't he do everything just to save one eternal loli? If anything you need to at least acknowledge dedication of this man to his fetishes.

FUCK VAMPIRES