ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

Its been years damnit

Attached: 30-31.png (1918x1400, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/ERQUNQp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also why does everyone lose an eye if they have been out of the story for a bit

Attached: 38-39.png (1918x1400, 1.18M)

I was going to pick this up until it seemed that the girl got shafted hard and MC went on alone until he partnered up with some OP fag. This gives me hope though.
Fuck man I just want my battle couple fix. It seems to be a dying breed nowadays.

nice

I hated it a lot at first but Benio's journey is also shown and it was pretty interesting

>eyepatch
Fuck you mangaka. Old Benio was perfect

Basara used goods.

I donĀ“t like this punished Benio

>Did you get injured
>No this is something else.
She's not punished she just has Naruto syndrome.

Almost the same shit if she has to wear the eyepatch all the time

>She's not in her demon form
Gay

The guy looks like dead

Didn't right get NTRed by the bad guy or something?

Left almost got raped but escaped

which chapter

her clothes got a bit torn but thats it really
kinda boring

Yeah he was about to die to his crazy ex-boyfriend after his current boy/girlfriend gave thier life to protect him, but then his wife showed up and everythings cool now.

60 someting when the story flipped to her perspective

>not posting the previous page too

>that reveal when Rokuro and Benio are really are star-crossed lovers unable to be together since Luna keeps losing her powers and she keeps reincarnating
>tfw Luna finally finds someone that suit her after a long time
ma, I am sucker for this stuff

Fucking finally.

>not posting the page before that

I fucking cried.

Attached: 28-29.png (1918x1400, 542K)

this doesn't look like anything covered by the anime
what chapter does that leave off at? it was unexpectedly enjoyable and I'd like to pick up the story where it left off

The anime is really really REALLY fucking shit, you should just start the manga at chapter 1.

>This entire chapter
dude what the fuck

What that other user said is completely correct. The anime is complete trash compared to the manga, they might as well not even be the same series.

Attached: 13-14.png (1918x1400, 1.17M)

Fucking finally

Attached: 42-43.png (1918x1400, 1.06M)

can you recommend me some more battle couple manga

Need to make a gif of this

So being the twin of a Luna drove Yuuta to insanity and that's why this entire clusterfuck started? Does this also exain why Yuuta had an obsession with Roku.

the only good thing about the anime was the Opening's, specifically, OP4

welp

yes, the ost was great

Yuuta saved Benio from insanity it seems

Yeah, Yuuta is probably the reason why Benio was able to take Luna's powers with offing her self. Since every Luna before her killed herself when they found out they were an impurity.

Unfortunately there really arent that many. Japan loves traditional gender roles. That means 99.9% of battle stuff that has both a msin herione and hero wont have them fight together. Even if the girl is able to fight.

I want Luna to have her happy ending!

The anime sucks hardcore and iirc veers off into an anime original plot after episode 19

>ABOUT FUCKING TIME.
Understatement of the year right there.
This series can be so strong when the two of them are together, and so god damn weak when they are not.
It's hard to believe the author kept them apart for more than half of the entire running at this point, what the fuck was he even thinking?

The one thing I really loved about the anime was how they'd have a special animation for every special attack, fighting game style.
Nothing stunning, but I found it charming, and was the one reason I didn't drop the anime immediately after I caught up with the manga.

Meh, you just know that in the end her brother is going to have a conscience attack, sacrifice himself for her and probably give her his eye or something.
I fucking swear you can't read a fucking shounen that doesn't try to redeem the villain in some way.

New chapter raws
m.imgur.com/a/ERQUNQp

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

Attached: 1511981854119.png (600x600, 116K)

Is it ending? It looks like it's ending.
I tell you, keeping them separated for over half the fucking manga only to end when they are finally back together would be the stupidest fucking shit.
Unless it's getting axed, in that case the author brought it on himself.

I wonder just how aware he was of it.

Attached: 006___1562204591.png (250x605, 61K)

>Benio is jobbing again.
What is this shit?

>shimon is back too
OH BOY OH BOY

3rd page is cute.

Sex chapter when??

Attached: 1493350287768.png (681x576, 290K)

Anime wasn't that bad honestly, it was supposed to anime original considering the number of chapters the manga had at the time. The author probably knew that and why some of the anime's original ideas and concepts were later implemented into the manga(i.e. Fox mascot, Arima's abilities, one of the Twin Star turns out to be impurity, etc).

She probably has an impurity eye, that's why she's hiding it.