AH GODDAMMIT

AH GODDAMMIT
THIS UPCOMING SEASON OF ANIME LOOKS LIKE SHIT
THE LAST ONE WAS SHIT, TOO
THERES NOTHING TO FUCKING WATCH UNTIL FALL
FUCK

Attached: 9827978102423.gif (400x225, 819K)

>he thinks there's anything worth watching this fall

Attached: 1562136228147.jpg (471x512, 38K)

Who left their stuff unattended in that train station?

you say that every season

i haven't checked, actually, but how can it be worse than this? do i even want to know whats airing?

Memes aside, the past few seasons have really been shit.

I give you a hint, the only thing I'm excited for in Fall that's not a sequel is FGO and even then it's for shitposting purposes

jesus.

Attached: 1502658157853.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

I really like Astra and Dumbell so far.

I didnt know people still posted unanimated gifs

It's not that bad. You can watch Boku no Pico Academia and SAO.

genuinely looking forward to SAO to be desu senpai

it is animated tho

Attached: 188684648.png (796x798, 714K)

Just watch some old classics
Or make you're own anime

Attached: swimsuit.png (1600x1000, 1.91M)

i think it might be time to knock something of the "i should've seen this for the meme's sake" list
also, my anime wont be airing til fall 2020

This is why you don't clear your backlog casual so you always have something to watch.

wat anime user-sama

i dont know yet, plenty to choose from. off the top of my head: lucky star, hidamari sketch, urusei yatsura, possibly kaguya-sama. i haven't seen a good comedy in a while

I want to turn Rika into a woman

Imagine thinking a lineup with Hensuki and Chihayafuru is shit

>Hensuki
Are you serious? I tried the manga like a year and a half ago, that shit was bland as it gets.

Whenever there isn't any good anime to watch I just continue to pump out fanfiction to pollute the internet.

Attached: 1561326248497.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

what about vinland saga and dr. stone?

Does Yea Forums even like anime? I see more threads tearing into shows than praising or appreciating them. I'm not saying we should be like reddit where everyone loves everything except the few designated hate sinks but maybe a few less "WHAT A SHIT SEASON" threads would be an improvement

Yea Forums is an anime themed shitposting board

The only shows Yea Forums likes are shows about cute girls doing cute things, as it should be.

The immense amount of critique isthere because we love these things but want them to improve further
things Yea Forums really hates dont get discussed or get the weakest lowest shitposts that kill any discussion

>he thinks there's anything

Attached: 1450976913674.png (506x658, 235K)

>t. moecuck
Nice forced meme and agenda there.
You are the cancer of this board.

>he thinks

Attached: The D.jpg (360x450, 50K)

>he

theres Takagi-san S2
the truth is, 2019 was a throw away year because everyone wants the good IP in 2020 thanks to the Olympics

>t.
>agenda
I think you're the crossboarder here.

>everyone wants the good IP in 2020 thanks to the Olympics
I don't know what's weirder, thinking that the Olympics are going to somehow raise anime profitability, or thinking that "good" [profitable] IPs have anything to do with quality.

I mean, its not my opinion its just what the anime industry is doing for some reason
look at the lineup for 2020 and tell me they aren't

> its not my opinion
You suggesting that what they're saving is quality anime is, in fact, your opinion. You suggesting it's related to the Olympics is also your opinion / guess. This entire thing is an opinion.

>look at the lineup for 2020 and tell me they aren't
I just scanned through and it looks relatively normal to me. Nothing I'm super excited for, a few that'll probably be solid, a number more that are who-knows-tier so I'll try anyway.

to be fair last season was pretty fucking terrible but anyone complaining about this summer's lineup is probably just looking for an excuse to shitpost

>

New sword art is literally all I care about. Re:zero has no release date.

Donno about you OP, but theres atleast six shows I know ill watch to their end, and four more im gonna give the 3ep try to. This is the best season weve had in like a year or two.

I remember when i could watch almost every seasonal anime no matter how shitty they were, now i just watch 2-3 at most.

Attached: e4gdf.jpg (564x583, 152K)

>There's nothing to watch

Kek, alright. Sounds like a personal problem.

Attached: ForceForce PV (3).webm (640x360, 1.71M)

Does this get better? I read a few chapters when it first came out and it was pretty shit.

It's only good for fan service and some fights.

>he doesn't realize anime peaked 20 years ago and this entire board is just schizo-OP samefagging himself for all eternity.

Completing my backlog would take gorrillion billion years how the fuck do you run in to the problem of not having to watch anything?

>he thinks there's anything worth watching

even though that demon lord reset show was shit the loli was cute.

Las season was pure shit,this one isn't looking so bad but there isn't anything remarkable

you don't actually WATCH your backlog.

So how's that backlog going, user?

>implying

>finnaly stop adding new stuff to backlog
>only have until 15th to watch any of it before I have to start working
feels bad, at best pace I might watch 11 dozen-episode-shows or 4 two-cours-shows, and then I'm back on two episodes per day

>cringe naruto-tier shonenshit

grow up and have sex

But we had fluffy friends and autistic friends.

Current season is alright.

Isn't that the same pose Aqua landed in after being hugged by a Vanir doll?

Aside from IQ and Witches, what else was there?

Last season? Literally nothing. Kimetsu yaiba was the only passable show.
This season is stacked comparatively.

Attached: imagine.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Fall isn't fully announced yet, there's still hope.

You don't need to have sex in order to dislike that shit.

its a shit nigger show. watch attack on titan nigger

It has Symphogear so it's a good season to me

I hate these threads, it gives me proof that Yea Forums is normalfag and i'm truly alone in this world.

Attached: 3543203457.png (494x540, 152K)

Kaguya-sama is really good. Season 2 when.

Don't give up user, some of us are still here, lurking in silence.

Literally me. Mainly because pretty much all anime are adaptions with fewer originals than before, so I end up just reading the mango or LN instead of watching the 12 episode anime advertisment with an incomplete story that probably will never get a second season.