Shakugan no Shana

Just rewatched this by watching up to Shana's backstory in S1, starting at Margery's backstory in S2, and just watching everything from then on, even if the S2 finale is skippable. S3 was a blast: everything about Yuuji and Shana being pretty much lovers yet on opposed sides is great. Did anyone watch it in a weird way to skip the shitty filler? Also Shana thread.

Attached: Ito_Noizi_Collection_KA_E_N_038.jpg (1280x1732, 330K)

Threadly reminder:
JOINT > triangle = Hishoku no Sora = Serment > Light My Fire > being = Koubou = Akai Namida = Portamento > Yoake Umare Kuru Shoujo = ONE > All in Good Time = Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi > I'll believe = u/n > sense > Aka no Seijaku > BLAZE > Prophecy > Sociometry

I cant stress enough how much better the LN and manga are to the anime. Read them if you can because the anime doesn't do the series justice. There are some side stories that have been translated and they help a great to making Shana a great character. I highly advise you to check out Zoetrope SS at least.

Also, greatest love story ever told.

Attached: 1551159631310.png (566x1000, 408K)

>I cant stress enough how much better the LN and manga are to the anime
Yeah, I know about it and it's really annoying, but I've managed to hunt down volumes 1-4 and 7,8. Both Yuuji and Shana are much better in the LNs, the LNs having a clear direction and getting to read their thoughts does wonders.

Despite how great an adapatation the manga is, it still leaves out some nuances from the LN. Don't know why they stopped it though, it had nice art and everything is way more endearing than in the anime. And it would've actually been translated, probably. I'll read Zoetrope SS tomorrow.

S3 is so pretty sometimes.

Attached: [SS-Eclipse] Shakugan no Shana Final - 24 (1280x720 Hi10P) [4B866A6E].mkv_snapshot_20.27_[2019.06.29 (1280x720, 550K)

Attached: melonpan.jpg (1024x581, 105K)

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 912K)

Shana a SHIT

Yoshida a best and should have won

Attached: 1338925668273.jpg (1912x2217, 238K)

>low quality attempt

Attached: 1332738796458.gif (516x360, 1.76M)

KYS THK

This show was terrible. I watched it a couple of months ago after recalling I half-finished the first season back when I was a young'un and I've already forgotten everything apart from the fact the Snake of the Festival was right and Shana is a fucking faggot.

Don’t forget the Eternal Song manga

This had to be the weakest and least convincing love triangle in all of anime.
Why does she even exist?

Definitely
>scanlation ded for 6 years
Feels bad. But it's possible to have a grasp of the story just going through the raws and use the wikia.

Attached: x4.jpg (900x1304, 360K)

I thought it was fully translated, damn.

How many kids do you think that Yuuji and Shana end having after the ending?

At least a boy and a girl. That would be ideal.

Imagine.

Attached: 32879998c45bf4bfe383abcc8b2125f402121ac7.jpg (750x750, 254K)

Do you think Yuri and Shana had sex every day even while Shana is pregnant?

At least for the firs trimester.

Who wouldn't?

Attached: 74301527_p1.jpg (516x729, 285K)

Ideally they would be having sex every hour throughout the entire pregnancy until the very moment Shana’s water breaks.

Flame Haze can’t get pregnant because they’ve given their destinies up to their Crimson Lords

Said no one ever.

>Flame Haze can’t get pregnant
You won't know until you try.

Attached: __alastor_and_shana_shakugan_no_shana_drawn_by_kotsu__f74d72e4651780b79bee9cbfded571c6.png (560x780, 331K)

u wot m8

Shana isn't even human. She's super durable, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Yuuji created a whole new kind of power with the help of the God of Creation. I'm sure he can find a way to row row fight the power once more.

I can't stomach LNs anymore, but I'm going to pick up the manga. I haven't watched the anime in over 10 years.

>The "bad guys" were way more likable than the good guys in Season 3
God I wanted the Guze to stop the Shit Hazes os bad

Honestly, Flame Haze did nothing wrong. If Flame Guze's plan blew up in their faces, then the distortion would have destroyed both worlds. They merely acted on the logic Yuuji's plan posed a high risk.

>141cm
>roughly 42kg
CONCEPTUALIZE

Attached: 74819529_p25.jpg (780x876, 471K)

So they could have the most rough sex during pregnancy every day.

How do you get to every Shana thread, and so quickly?!

Beyond bait.

>How do you get to every Shana thread, and so quickly?!
I too wish to learn this power.

Basically just checking the catalog on a regular basis, and it just so happened that while I was looking at the top I saw there was a newly-created Shana thread.

Yuji can just wake up the God of Creation
>"Please, I wish for Shana to be EXTREMELY fertile!"-Yuji
>"Ah, Sakai, Yuji, that is your wish? fine taste as always, my dear friend"-SoF
>"Consider it done"
>*Shana's stomach glows briefly*
>"I have implanted Shana with the most genetically superior womb to ever grace humankind, as well as a nearly infinite supply of highly fertile eggs which can only be impregnated with your sperm. Due to this, I also had to make some modifications to her erogenous zones. They can only be stimulated by you, reacting to your presence, and they all are 50x stronger than that of a normal human's."
>"Lastly, her libido is as if she is constantly in heat, all the time, a little bonus I threw in for you"
>*SoF returns to his slumber*
He'll do it because they're bros for life.

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>replying to yourself

Light My Fire > Serment >>>>>>>> everything else

>which can only be impregnated with your sperm
but then how will I get my wife shana pregnant?

Attached: Shana.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

> not also making so he can impregnate Shana even when she is already pregnant.

MC becomes the villian
anymore anime like this?

What is this talk about Shana and retirement that I saw before?

Shana is hot

Attached: shanaishot.gif (374x207, 437K)

>the Snake of the Festival was right and Shana is a fucking faggot
You act as if the characters in-show didn't realize this and come out with a compromise at the end that suited everyone fine.