Perfect harem anime doesn't exi-

>Perfect harem anime doesn't exi-

Attached: 51fs8EKc04L._SY445_.jpg (311x445, 35K)

what's so good about it that sets it apart from other harems?

It is the first one.
The rest are just imperfect copies.

>Inb4 Shirou

Naru a shit and ruined the tsundere archetype forever
Motoko a best

Attached: 1250968825402.jpg (460x751, 55K)

I agree, it does exist

Attached: MV5BNjIxZTc3ZWEtZjk5ZS00Nzg2LTkyYmUtZjQ0NzUxZTNmODVhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,6 (630x1200, 133K)

Funny, great story and great ending

But thats native harem

there were harems before Love Hina

just because it's the first doesn't automatically mean it's the best, each genre evolves over time, and while there are certainly classics that stand up to their more modern contemporaries, simply stating that it was the first of it's kind does not warrant it being the pinnacle of it's genre

This was the first anime I ever watched on DVD, and my 2nd ever harem, but I have no nostalgia for it at all. Naru is a cockroac- looking cunt.

the third season of that show was unironically kino

Anime was a disgrace, manga is fantastic though.

This was my first contact with manga,never finished it.

As someone who didn’t grow up with this and only saw it in the past year, it’s a solid 6.5, which is above average for a straight forward harem. Comfy, good girls, progression, a tiny amount of emotion and a solid endgame, but it’s still just a harem. The manga is a 7, maybe 7.5.

My favorite Harems are Alt-harems like Monogatari/School Days or Proto-Harems like Urusei Yatsura. For straightforward i’d say both Shuffle and Tenchu Muyo are better.

Naru was best girl, though.

Spoken like a true beta
>MUH ABUUUUUUUSE EQUAL FIGHTS REEEEEEE

Best girl is Mutsumi, with Naru a close second.

TWGOK is as close to the perfect harem as you can get, because almost every girl got a confession ending, even if they immediately forget it happened and he goes on to mack on some other girl. Shiori was WAY too cute.

Attached: 1418859711451.png (1280x800, 3.91M)

Don't bother. THK is a retarded hypocrite.

Motoko a great, and so was Mutsumi

Attached: Mutsumi2.jpg (444x766, 43K)

55?

This. I hate Narushit so much. Thanks to her shit like Houki and her clones were created

It's not perfect. The chose the worst girl. He should have chosen Shinobu.

Attached: love-hina-maehara-shinobu-akamatsu-ken_799473.jpg (1600x1200, 820K)

why do you hate her?

The same reason any beta faggot hates her see:

>Implying Motoko isn't proto-Houki

Attached: Motoko clones.jpg (2436x1820, 1.89M)

H-how can she grab a watermelon with one hand?

Attached: 2B6.gif.gif (500x532, 135K)

Her being a cuck is what makes her so endearing, you would call her boring if she won.

See

not sure what you mean by this

strong grip

Look at all those best girls

>20 years gone by and there's somebody who's still seething
Naru was great and was ahead of her time. If there's one thing Ken does well at, it's tsundere.

Attached: 62907391_p0.jpg (981x1600, 204K)

>It is the first one.
Ranma 1/2 and Urusei Yatsura beat it by over a decade.

>Love Hina
>the first harem

Tenchi Muyo would like a word.

Amazing grip strength

Just because you like Naru it doesn't mean people without brain damage do.

Seething beta

Cringe incel, Rent free and have sex

>i’m the incel
You’re the one crying that nobody punched Naru back you absolute pussy bitch

Best isekai harem.

Attached: 1550241091736.jpg (564x800, 127K)

Still mad he didnt just love them all.

Harem end is best end almost 100% of the time

bait

Watermelon ~ara-ara is best girl, best cliche
She just needs an updated design

Wasn't Shinobu like 14 and Keitaro like 22?

It's the first shitty one.

where my shinobu niggas at?
>in jaiil

>updated design
Zoomers OUT

>brain damage
Clearly you, hypocritical THK.

Her breasts are too small by modern standards for a watermelon girl

Based

based on what?

They skipped too many chapters for the goddess arc and this makes me MAD!

At the beginning he was 19 and she was 12

One of you fuckers told me this was great over 10 years ago when I was first getting in to anime.
It was so shit that I avoided all anime for at least 3 years

You must have been drunk, because Yea Forums will never, EVER recommend you the anime, the manga is the only way to go

The manga is shit too, though.

>implying

It's a really mediocre read which goes real fast to bad once they kiss, can't say I would recommend it to anyone.

Shinobu sent me down the wrong path.

Didn't really care for the Anime but I loved the Manga. Probably re-read it at least 6 times.

Sounds like a (You) problem.

You've got it, boy.

Attached: Love Hina - 25 (BD 960x720 AVC AAC).mp4_snapshot_14.25_[2019.03.18_23.07.24].jpg (960x720, 303K)

The better kind of harem would have had her win too, and he wouldn't wait.

>Get's "re-incarnated" in the next series
>Still loses
> :(

Attached: Card_Nodokabig.jpg (675x1200, 194K)

Yeah so we can blame all these shitty harems on this shitty series.
Thanks for reminding us.

That’s Rokujouma you barney

>He doesn't train grip
I bet you only do standard weight training.
Get with the times old man, you gotta work 50 different parts of your body.

Yeah 20 years since she proved you can be a violent sociopath cunt but still win because the author says so, and create a legion of equally sociopathic fanboys who don't want to admit she started a trend that exists solely to forcibly extend series beyond their natural longevity with 'will they/won't they'.
You can blame Naru for Masamune Kun going multiple chapters more than it needed it.
You can blame Naru for Erina flipflopping between ice queen and actually good character.
You can blame Naru for every single series where you can point to the girl everyone knows is going to win, has no character beyond being either violent and unlikable or blander than white bread, and go 'This series should end in 20-30 chapters tops' but then go one for 150+.
It's because of Naru that the romance and harem genres are all the same repetitive fucking garbage.
So congratulations, you worship the bitch that made World's End Harem a thing. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Was this the largest harem until things like KanColle and Idolmaster came along?

the conventions of romantic comedy anime were established back in the 80s man

Neither of those are harems.

>perfect harem
>not a harem end
it's shit user

To be fair everyone lost becasue Akamatsu ended the story prematurely.

people shit on this a lot because of the manga ending, but the anime is great and the manga ending was genius. was not expecting the ""background side character"" girl to end up winning the bowl.

The problem with harems is autistic Nips bastardized the term. What they think of a harem is actually closer to The Bachelor/Bachelorette TV series. When you think of a prince or Sultan in ancient Persia, you'd fuck every one of your concubines. You DONT FUCKING CONFESS TO JUST ONE and end up in some monogamous happily-ever-after ending.

>muh boogeyman
Fuck off

Good bait

Tenchi Muyo did is better.

A chart could probably be made like those tsundere ones comparing the types, but instead of tsun and dere colors its related to something like the relevance of 5 different characters over time.

This one

Attached: dxd.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

this. issei is a good guy and cares about all of his girls.

Tsundere was more subdued back then. If we're getting anal about it, the trend started with Ranma 1/2's Akane, and even she did it because Ranma was a jerkass, while Keitaro's fault was being a more pathetic version of Ah My Goddess' Keiichi.

Excellent bait. All memes aside: Naru a shit. A SHIT.

Lum is probably the first one, but there are arguably Tsunderes from the 70s

Being violent and being a tsundere aren't the same thing. Lum was very vocal about how much she liked her loser, while bitches like Naru punched the loser into the stratosphere for looking at other girl, while loudly proclaiming how much she hated his guts.
Not that Keitaro was any better. Retard deserved at least half of those beatings.

DxD is the only proper anime harem of the 2010s unless you count OniAi.

The World God Only Knows?

Isekai Smartphone, they all agree to share

>THE C

So she's THAT kind of girl.

I just don't like that he had to turn into her former crush for Naru to truly love him.

Just imagine.

Attached: gttO38r.jpg (2198x1600, 2.22M)

Everyone but me is wrong.

Attached: Tenchi.Muyo!.Ryo-Ohki.full.470817.jpg (1031x1205, 643K)

i thought it was Jubunnoichi No Hanayome

She's not that kind of girl at all!

harem girls actually develop

>tfw Mitsune was your first waifu

I will never forget the memories I shared with my pillow as a teen, imagining it was Kitsune's tits

>doesn't even end up with all the girls
Not a true harem
Perfection thy name is Tenchi Muyo series 1.

Attached: Tenchi Muyo Final Solution.jpg (736x1089, 501K)

Did Love Hina also invented the imouto fetish?

Attached: tsundere destroyer.jpg (400x303, 15K)

>there are no animes with true hare-

Attached: tenchi_muyo_gxp.jpg (249x345, 34K)

Can proto-suba be in the running?

Attached: MV5BMjgzZjI5MGUtZjM1YS00OGYxLTg3NWQtYmI4YjBiNjUyNTcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182 (182x268, 21K)

No. Astro Boy did you dumb silly fuck.

Attached: 5332-181901449.jpg (640x480, 57K)

wtf? this was a bait thread to get recommendations so i didnt need to post in /wsr/. thx Yea Forums

Photon the Idiot Adventures was pure and peak harem perfection. And all you gotta do to marry a bitch is write your title on her forehead

Attached: muffdiver - photon.webm (233x182, 394K)

>tfw to revive the Tenchi franchise all they had to do was turn Photon to Tenchi's brother.

Attached: tenchi-muyo-war-on-geminar-2606.jpg (350x500, 59K)

I honestly would've preferred a continuation of Photon's adventures judging by the possibility that everyone in Geminar probably carries his blood.

>Perfect Harem
No, it's not. As long as the MC did not fuck all of the girls, then it's not a perfect harem.

For something so simple, far too many get that part wrong.

>-t

Exactly, hence why only Masaki Kajishima creations and a few select others (plus hentai shit) are the only true consistent harems.

Reminder that ChiSHITme had a similar second name to Naru.

this. Tenchi Muyo wasnt actually the first one, but it polished the harem formula as we know in the same way Dragon ball did it with neketsu

Naru >= Shinobu > the rest

Attached: 610b487a3d0e4939235d215d7a72bacf.jpg (1800x2592, 470K)

Asuna+Chisame's and Nodoka's ancestors.

Kaolla Su, the greatest brownie ever drawn.

Love Hina invented the 00's pre-battle harem and we're all worse off for it.
If you try to point out earlier series they may have ingredients that made it into love hina, but they don't have it's stupid fucking recipe and they aren't the template that got molded and shit out one after the other back then.

>to forcibly extend series beyond their natural longevity with 'will they/won't they'.
This is Urusei Yatsura. It invented that garbage in that it impressed it upon their pop culture.

Su was obviously best girl you worthless bastards

What anime succeed Love Hina's legacy in current times?

Love Hina was by far the most influential manga to the harem genre and in the worst possible way

I can't understand all the Naru hate. I mean, I read the manga in one sitting and her dere side is shown so much it's understandable that she wins. If it's Motoko that people hate, then I understand. But even Naru haters eclipse Motoko hater, what the fuck?

Naru has a bit more unreasonable moments. We see the reason for Matoko's tsuntsun nature in the beginning of her arc while Naru's happens later. Also when Matoko goes dere she goes full dere. One thing past Yea Forums hated and blamed Naru for was the introduction of tsundere that just shift between the two constantly.

I don't like anime designs from BC. Cringe. Sign your pettytions for a readaptation or something

I hate this dumb haremshit and actively sabotaged lines when I was forced to proofread for the manga, thats my story

First half was as close to an actually captivating harem as you could possibly get, it's a shame it lost steam by the midway point. Also admire the balls on Wakaki to go with the Chihiro end.

If love hina is so perfect, why did Naru win?

With those two, there was indeed a harem, but the other girls were considered obstacles instead of contenders. Proto-Harems, if you will.
Tenchi Muyo is the first true harem, with Love Hina being the formula that everyone copies.
Tsundere childhood friend is first girl and the only winner from day one, the rest can get fucked somewhere else.