Yea Forums BTFO? Dumbell Moteru thread

I bet most of the people browsing here are fat.

What do you guys think about an anime where you can't self-insert????

Attached: mpv-shot0353.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

>I bet most of the people browsing here are fat.
>What do you guys think about an anime where you can't self-insert?
Are you somehow under the impression that most anime characters are fat? Are you bulimic or why are your standards for "fat" so fucked up?

Ehh I'm not jacked like that because my sport is so cardio based, but I'm sure that I'm in the top 1 percent of strength for my age group

go to /fit/, there's a thread discussing that right now.

>60 kg back squat with pins
>impressive
get out of here you weakass little bitch

Attached: file.png (171x227, 48K)

>be me
>used to be a 250lb hamplanet
>dropped to 150 after working out and dieting for the longest time
>have a bunch of loose fat hanging out from all the weight I lost
>tfw skinnyfat for life

you dont know how many reps

Dry fast.

I'm a personal trainer.

Even with a fucking 20 rep routine that shit is nothing but newbie crap. And if you're going above 20 for any reason then you're a goddamm retard and I hope you fail and die.
Pic unrelated because he was lifting real weight.

Attached: squat-mishap004.png (264x319, 437K)

yikes

It is actually better to eat less everyday instead of doing a lot of excercises to burn calories.

If it like a car engine, if you use it a lot it will break faster. But if you use it as little as you need, it will last longer.

I don't see many old people that are gym praticants. Most of them die of cardiac arrest way before becoming old.

As a former powerlifting competitor, I found this anime a joke.

>If it like a car engine, if you use it a lot it will break faster. But if you use it as little as you need, it will last longer.
user. You're literally retarded

I enjoy it quite a bit.

Attached: b74897275e2247b5dfc224130ee794fb.png (624x874, 425K)

that's bullshit and you know it

Don't excuse your laziness user. At least embrace it instead of giving those pathetic explanations for your obesity.

The only thing he's somewhat right about is that it's diet that control whether you gain or lose weight, not exercise. A fatty that wants to lose weight is better off working on his willpower to stop eating excess food, rather than the willpower to workout regularly. Exercise is for building strength, endurance, flexibility, etc.

Holy shit there's a tripfag here, don't know how I missed that one

>Putin parody is one head taller than her
>while real Putin is same height as her

If I can deadlift twice my body weight am I strong?

Depends on how much you weigh. If you're a 140 kg lardass that's kinda metal. If you're a 50 kg skeleton then no, you suck and need to do SS and GOMAD.

58 kg skelltal here. I can lift twice my weight but because of my shit genetics I'm not gonna make it.

Attached: 1562026750400.png (500x522, 126K)

Eat more faggot. Unless you're some sort of malformed freak (RIP all your gains if that's the case) you can do better.