In 2 days Mari Okada will save anime once again

In 2 days Mari Okada will save anime once again

Attached: D9WPiU2XUAARQGK.jpg (680x1000, 155K)

it will go the same way that zure zure children and tsuki ga kirei, i will live on the initial impact but then will be forgotten into oblivion, the problem with this shows is that they use overused characters templates in anime and they try to put them in a more realistic setting having as a result the most unmemorable characters and story possible

>no males
so no drama?

plenty of males, but they're all anonymous rapists.

There are men also pigtails bitch is a man-hating dyke

This reminds me of Asobi Asobase for some reason.

>There are men
to the trash it goes

ladies and gentlemen, we have a real prophet here

Attached: sexu2.jpg (3840x2160, 795K)

Is "man-hating dyke" on the Okada bingo yet?

The soft colors.

She's not a dyke you fucking /u/nigger

>Kumiko and Reina seiyuus in a Okada drama
I'm in

1. not a yurifag so eat shit
2. don't know how far ahead the translations are but I think it's past the point where we find out she's a carpetmuncher
3. she has a crush on the blonde girl

>mari okada
dropped

she's literally not, the translations are past the part where she gets a fucking boyfriend
seems theyve been picked up lately again, maybe theyll get bruh momentum now that an anime's around the ceroer

>male childhoodfriend to mc: I like you, but I'm horny for your friend
If only he got deleted.

Almost same uniform

you are trying way to hard dude, she starts hanging out with him but she finds him disgusting, then we have that yuribait scene where she starts rambling about how girls are superior and bla bla bla
i am not a /u/nigger before you call me one, but unless hackada is really pulling a big fucking yuribait then that bitch is a dyke. personally im fine with 1 dyke if the other 4 girls are straight, adds some variety to it idk

>tsuki ga kirei
>forgotten
Still the best romance anime of the decade. I'm not forgetting any time soon.

Original user here. Looked up the raws. We find out she's gay and has feelings for Sugiwarashi in chapter 23 which is like 8 or so chapters ahead of the translation.

Did Okada get rejected by a dyke?

>i am not a /u/nigger before you call me one, but unless hackada is really pulling a big fucking yuribait then that bitch is a dyke. personally im fine with 1 dyke if the other 4 girls are straight, adds some variety to it idk
Well she did that in Kiznaiver where the yuri glasses chick ended with the fatso.
So knowing Okada having a yuribait character is her trademark.
I bet she will make the pigtails have a hatesex with some guy and just stay with him cause why not and ehr hate for men will get cured.
This is Mari Okada after all.

Okada's sexual frustration is showing again.

I really liked the preview they uploaded (which is just like 70% of the first episode), hopefully it doesn't get too melodramatic...

Fuck yeah

what's the appeal of yuribait, i really don't get it. it just makes yurifags seethe and normal people exasperated, so why do it?

Hahahahahaha

Attached: 29.jpg (2048x1531, 1.27M)

I liked hisomaso so this has my interest

The girl in the middle is a fucking rapist.

Attached: 00567b0238ea6d91c5f99ee86668a3de_IMG_724.jpg (1115x1600, 518K)

Attached: 9ac245acd6b93ea02bc4bcdce5d1f883_IMG_726.jpg (1115x1600, 598K)

el oh el

is this yuri?
>>no males
picked the fuck up

Attached: 27816370467_0782f2a2dd_o.jpg (1037x1510, 501K)

>yuritards getting excited over a show about girls literally trying to have sex with boys

The jokes write themselves.

This is like love lab but with even thirstier girls
I like it

Post more

Based

Young highschool brats can't compete against older women.

Attached: 422cf43af20bbfef6f89661bbe244a53IMG_650.jpg (1115x1600, 464K)

Anohana was one of the worst anime of all time

>poor attempt at falseflafging
>yurifags amirite

Retard

She doesnt look like a JK.

QUEEN OF MELODRAMA
MARI 'TEARMAKER' OKADA

Is Okada speaking from personal experience? Do girls really act like this?

Attached: 021.jpg (1070x1600, 461K)

This isn't even yuribait. Its a het romance triangle primarily with a lesbian side character who gets btfo.

I'm pretty sure she is using her experience as a writer in lewd games when she was beginning her career.

To be added:
-Hisone no Masotan
-Kiznaiver

Attached: Mari Okada - Bingo!.jpg (1946x2233, 1.13M)

Nice.

>Okada
Well, i know what i won't be watching this season

Hisomaso didn't have most of this.

See you in two days and the next week and so on.

Fill it.

Why do /u/fags hate males so much? Are you like this in real life as well?

Hopefully it ends in teenage pregnancy. Okada loved those.

Attached: 1482960976777.jpg (1000x656, 208K)

Anything else would be a stretch.

Attached: 1562184327714.jpg (1946x2233, 1.15M)

God, why does girl on girl bullying make my dick so hard?

Attached: 014.jpg (1070x1600, 409K)

Based Okada ate the Abepill.

I'm afraid it does have males. I looked it up and it's got love triangle het bullshit in it. I wish I had better news for you.

>mommy issues
>mentally ill characters
>ntr
>conversion therapy
>retarded sluts
Does her latest masterpiece has any of these?

Eeehhhh....
I can tolerate a certain level of hetfaggotry, do the girls at least end up together?

Not over yet but knowing Okada no

Knowing Okada she perhaps will pull a Class S development.

Conversion therapy maybe. Retarded sluts definitely. NTR not really. Maybe some vibes if you count the male love interest telling his gf he finds her friend sexually attractive.

Attached: 028___1561884723.jpg (1115x1600, 553K)

Didn't get far enough to find out. Once I saw the het love triangle was going to be a thing I noped out.

>Why do /u/fags hate males so much? Are you like this in real life as well?
Why does normalfags hate yuri and females so much? Wouldn't mostly straight guys like two girls making out without guys in the picture?

Poor's Man Kuzu no Honkai.

>i will live on the initial impact but then will be forgotten into oblivion
That's so sad user. I'll remember you.

I mean, nothing better than seeing a ugly cunt getting btfo. Being written by Okada just makes it funnier.

But I like seeing big dicks. No homo btw

>teen melodrama about girls wanting to have sex written by the one and only Okada
God, I barely managed to get through gundam just because of the robots, how do people even manage to eat her normal shit up?
Her characters are just terrible.

I love yuri.
The problem is most of the Yea Forumsnons got worked into a shoot by some false flagger '/u/sers'. And after many years of this, they hate them.

SEX IS FUN~

It's great, really. Whenever I'm feeling lonely, I go into a random Yea Forums thread and either ask if it's yuri or see a image of two girls and say they're gay and see the replies stack.

It's fun when it's written by someone who has had it, maybe.
I'm sure Okada manages to make even sex sounds like a slog.

how does okada even have a job after shitting on gundam's corpse and making by far the worst lupin series

Does this have NTR? If so,dropped.

Don't know, I think it's just like that one director of TTGL episode 4 who only does absolutely abominable garbage. connections.

One of its main plots is the boy one of them has a crush on lijes her best friend. I don't know if they end up doing it however.

See

Where's "sex slavery" and "incest"?

>doesn't know what is degeneracy
>doesn't realize there is a child sex worker in the image

>child sex worker in the image
Which anime?

Attached: okada.jpg (600x600, 120K)

The original one was with M3.

perfect

Is basically the Bootleg version of Love Lab.

So is this the 'el ogro de las americas' of Love Lab and Kuzu no Honkai?

Reminder that Prez is best girl

Attached: sonezaki glare.jpg (362x376, 102K)

>araburu's sonezaki
>kiznaiver's sonozaki
Did she pick up such surname for any reason? Was she unsatisfied with Sonozaki's development in Kiznaiver?

Attached: [Asenshi] Kiznaiver - 09 [5991324E].mkv_snapshot_21.34_[2016.06.12_10.46.49].jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>so no drama?
Oh ho ho if only you knew

Attached: 1464092962-391150817_n.jpg (600x339, 29K)

>was bullied in school
>used to be a shut-in
>Okada's mother hated her to the point of trying to murder her, Okada survived only thanks to being psychically stronger
>loathed her town and wanted to leave it no matter what
At least that explains some of these

It's Love Lab all over again

And I didn't even begin to read her autobiography. That was me just watching her original series.

so just like love lab, threads will be mostly laughing at unexisting yurifags watching the show?

She's also best girl.

Dunno user, there's yurifaggots in this very thread.

She is Okada Self-Insert.

So who is going to be the biggest insufferable drama queen?

Attached: 1535421191884.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

How convenient for the so called ''yurifags'' to ignore all the replies saying that yes it has males and a straight love triangle just so they can come back ''surprised'' and basically ignore the entire thread except the people they are replying to.

Obviously, the MC and the drama enabler will be the blonde one.

What the fuck I love Okada now.

Kazusa, the MC. The rest of the girls are alright

Attached: 474.jpg (1070x1600, 378K)

Claiming this coconut here and now.

Attached: araburu.png (400x400, 203K)

WHO GOULASH HERE?

What annoys me about Okada's self inserts is that they almost always win the guys so far out of their leagues it's not even funny.
Ex-Fatass from Kinzaiver deserved far better than the bitchy not-lesbian and in NnA Chisaki didn't deserve Tsumugu who spent 5 years getting continuously cockblocked.

Isn't the main love interest the guy that says blondie gives him a boner this time?

I'm looking forward to watching another Okada trainwreck together with Yea Forums!

At least this one is about relationships from the start. It won't be another bait and switch like it was with hisomaso.

>Anime about bitches and whores
Oh boy

>Mari Okada
Oh boy oh boy

Read the first few chapters of this ages ago, liked it but shit gave me so much goddamn anxiety, wanted to continue but still haven't gotten back to it.

Two days for the insufferable shitpost and wall of text and takes... oh god, save us.

Okada's self insert are always best girls of their respective shows. No surprise there

Attached: Screenshot_20190422_233732.jpg (1442x1080, 274K)

>man-hating dyke
Man-hating dykes are not a yuri trope. Find me one yuri/yuri-friendly anime or manga where one of the girls is a man-hater yet ends up with another girl. You probably can't because it's so incredibly rare. It's a major red flag for yurifags like myself because it means the author doesn't really like or understand yuri.

Attached: 1556337310293.png (722x720, 554K)

>What annoys me about Okada's self inserts is that they almost always win the guys so far out of their leagues it's not even funny.
Tell me how was Mikazuki (a manlet autist) too much for Atra

Attached: 1550336969140.png (1077x720, 798K)

>it means the author doesn't really like or understand yuri.
Is a good thing Okada understand yuri but hates it

Chisaki was a legitimate pile of trash in Asukara.

Okada likes it but when it is Class S.

You're a tremendous faggot.
Go back to your Miuna monday threads.

Name her single positive quality aside from good looks.

>Maybe some vibes if you count the male love interest telling his gf he finds her friend sexually attractive.
He will realize how fuck is bad to tells her this in front all her friends. Kek She will break up with him this shitty boyfriend and he will lose both of them.

How does she keep getting away with it?

>Simoun, BRS, WIXOSS, and the assortment of other lesbians she's created
I don't think she really understands yuri either. She might add lesbians and love between girls to her stories, but her "yuri' comes from such different roots that it might as well be it's own sub-genre.

Caring and hard-working.

>spent half of a fucking decade in her "i don't want to change" bubble hurting the only non-drama queen character in the whole story
>caring

pretty sure man-hating dyke is a trope of the opposite, as they always end up with guys. Just a background so that she opens up to this one guy and he's not a absolute piece of shit so she spreads her asscheeks to him.

>cooked food for him
>cleaned his house
>looked after his father in the hospital
>not caring

Just like Maki from Kiznaiver.

I'm pretty sure they were cooking together.
Don't forget that it weren't her home, looking after a person who took her in was literally a bare minimum she could've done and it doesn't redeem her garbage personality.

And what was she doing in his home? Oh wait, she lost her home, parents and friends. And all of that when she was just 14. Waaahh, why didn't she spread her legs and give her virginity to Tsumugu because his father (or grandfather, I don't remember) allowed her to live in his house!

Nobody is blaming her for not spreading her legs.
Her problem was in overcomplicating everything into the fucking oblivion, staying indecisive for 5 years and becoming an enormous drama queen whose behaviour nearly resulted in Tsumugu drowning.
Honestly the fact that nigga got Ena awakening is probably his biggest win in whole show.

Yes.

Nice.

Is this Okada's version of 'The Promise from Heaven' a fictional manga which appears in Kiznaiver?

Nice.

Well, Atra ended up with Kudelia

Like the way Satoru and Saki got together in Shinsekai Yori?

No, in the "literally getting married to each other" way.

Atra worst girl and jealous of kudelia.
MC fuck her only by pity for her
>
>Chisaki was a legitimate pile of trash in Asukara
She was the only thing good in this show

>used goods
>sluts, whores, ntr

Attached: barf.gif (500x281, 1.59M)

Holy fucking based!

The way god intended

I love the character design for this show

Hisone Waterfall cried quite a lot at the end.

>bullies were right all along
>only gets popular when she changes her whole look

>jealous of Kudelia
Why would she be jealous of her own wife

>anime's poster only has girls
>tags: romance, etc
Every time

Attached: 624d5c7454b7cd74ad88fdac19efeccd.jpg (454x490, 32K)

>it's an adaptation
God damn it what's the point.

Attached: 1543471565502.png (489x424, 129K)

I wished we got the artist's work, Soredemo Boku/Forget Me Not was adapted (I'm OK with Araburu with being adapted though). Now that shit, that series is rage incarnate. If it was adapted the amount of assmad would create would be legendary.

Out of necessity because Ghalalrjorn was still looking for her. Also, Kudelia had all her money plus the money of other Tekkadan members in her bank account

Attached: 0011-040.jpg (800x992, 117K)

>MC fuck her only by pity for her
He literally confessed to her tho

>legs up on desk while masturbating
dude wtf

>>>>SEX
Dude lmao

2D boys wank in weird positions.

Attached: Capture.png (1068x539, 692K)

But Maki Honoka was a 10/10, Yuto got lucky.

Girl with glasses

Asenshi when?

this but unironically

Never.

Es ee cross

I dunno user, she is bitchy as fuck and he is handsome enough to score better.

Its unironic Asobi Asobase

It actually is

>t. seething s/u/b h/u/man

>replying like this almost a day later
kinda sad

>almost a day later
Why do forumfags think this matters here?

What are you on about? if anything, on a forum it would actually pass to reply like that a day later. Not like even forumfags are that pathetic.

You seem to know a lot about forums.
In any case, every post is relevant until a thread dies.