World Trigger Chapter 180-181

We're back from the mini-hiatus with two entire chapters and one gigantic Ninomiyafag.

Attached: 1561566040844.jpg (762x1200, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/W_Trigger_off/status/1138002983424147456
youtube.com/watch?v=9OAcIMiXvAI
store.line.me/stickershop/product/11057/ja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 180-1.jpg (784x1145, 104K)

I always forget about this whenever there's no chapter.

Attached: 180-2.jpg (784x1145, 109K)

Thanks for the dump in advance.

Attached: 180-3.jpg (784x1145, 114K)

Attached: 180-4.jpg (784x1145, 108K)

Attached: 180-5.jpg (784x1145, 99K)

Attached: 180-6.jpg (784x1145, 108K)

Damn, Kuga hacks again with that new technique.

>waited so long just for some more character intro chapters

Attached: 180-7.jpg (784x1145, 110K)

It's part of the complete World Trigger experience.

Attached: 180-8.jpg (784x1145, 113K)

Attached: 180-9.jpg (784x1145, 104K)

Attached: 180-10.jpg (784x1145, 93K)

Attached: 180-11.jpg (784x1145, 122K)

Attached: 180-12.jpg (784x1145, 112K)

>Wake up
>2 (TWO) new World Trigger chapters
Best timeline.

is this your first time reading world trigger?

Yuba himself looks nothing like I expected him to look, the rest of the characters introduced do look pretty close to what I expected.

Attached: 180-13.jpg (784x1145, 135K)

Attached: 180-14.jpg (784x1145, 118K)

Can't wait for Chika to nuke Ninomiya.

Attached: 180-15.jpg (784x1145, 91K)

Attached: 180-16.jpg (784x1145, 104K)

> We are the best, last and only line of defense the Earth against Alien invaders intent on kidnapping our people using technology that no sells our own.
> But our organisation feels more like an afterschool activity for teenagers than anything else
> Our talented members leaves to become salarymen and that's perfectly reasonable.
The manga really doesn't put much efforts into setting up its stakes.

Please don't bully gunners. Thanks.

Attached: 180-17.jpg (784x1145, 110K)

>Chika clone except brown, tomboy, and slightly older

My dick.

I like this fellow.

> Bringing up Zoe the free point
Not helping your argument.

Attached: 180-18.jpg (784x1145, 98K)

Attached: 180-19.jpg (784x1145, 106K)

Attached: 180-20.jpg (784x1145, 83K)

Still helped Kage get some points.

Bullet idiot.

Attached: 180-21.jpg (784x1145, 96K)

Zoe was cool as fuck last match.

Attached: 180-22.jpg (784x1145, 94K)

Border is very shady to say the least and from the beggining it's clear they put a lot of effort into pretending they got shit figured out/nothing is going on. They kept the latest attack hidden from even active agents of borders.

Also most agents are actually in school so it's not surprising the asfterschool club mood which border probably actively promotes since it helps keep their "look how happy we are" facade.

Also people leaving the army/organization will always be a thing.

Attached: 180-23.jpg (784x1145, 82K)

Chapter 181

Attached: 181-1.jpg (784x1145, 105K)

Attached: 181-2.jpg (784x1145, 94K)

Attached: 181-3.jpg (784x1145, 107K)

Attached: 181-4.jpg (784x1145, 98K)

Thank god, I was gay for three pages.

Attached: 181-5.jpg (784x1145, 97K)

Well, there is hope for Osamu.

dat ear anatomy

Didn't Yuma's sister back home look just like that girl?

Attached: 181-6.jpg (784x1145, 112K)

Introducing Yuma's tomboy waifu now?

Attached: 181-7.jpg (784x1145, 146K)

Attached: 181-8.jpg (784x1145, 110K)

You're right, but I feel the disconnect between the pitch (alien kidnappers the authorities is helpless against) and the actual mood of the manga ( comfy slice-of-life 99% of the time) is too large. The only point it felt like shit got real was when megane-kun got stabbed.

Attached: 181-9.jpg (784x1145, 99K)

Cute. Flat, but cute.

>doesn't know his own rank

Attached: !.png (600x600, 102K)

Yuba feels like a yakuza.

Attached: 181-10.jpg (784x1145, 122K)

Attached: 181-11.jpg (784x1145, 144K)

Indeed it all seems too happy-go-lucky with a few exceptions, in any case just one more match and we get to the isekai so for better of for worse the manga will change.

Nerf Scorpion.

I'll never tire of Yuma's scorpion tricks.

Attached: 181-12.jpg (784x1145, 134K)

I swear to fucking god Scorpion is broken.

Attached: 181-13.jpg (784x1145, 96K)

Galoupola Invasion 2: Electric Boogalo first

I want to see Chika using the underground scorpion trick.

Scorpion is the thinking man's weapon.

Attached: 181-14.jpg (784x1145, 107K)

Attached: 181-15.jpg (784x1145, 121K)

Attached: 181-16-17.jpg (1584x1145, 907K)

It´s nice to see that he is a good guy.

Attached: 26.png (906x1300, 564K)

Attached: 181-18.jpg (784x1145, 108K)

Ouch, that was sick.

Fastest finger in the East.

canadians btfo

End of the chapter.
Hopefully the match finally starts next month.

Attached: 181-19.jpg (784x1145, 101K)

Ashihara's take on the Seibu Wild Gunmen there

Next month will probably have one of those pre-match announcer chapters.

Yuma doesn't have a sister, the girl back home (Izukacha) is the daughter of his dads friend.

Texas bros on the rise

Forget Katori or Kitora.
Best girl right there.

Good taste, user.

Most of the people that stop fighting to focus on school likely will be ending up working for Border in other capacities. Azuma was busy with college and just helping run the sniper training before the members of his current team begged him to be their captain.

>brown girl
thank god that was a close one

Attached: 0011.png (462x288, 139K)

A-rank is for the super talented, dedicated agents who basically do this as a career and get assigned all the tough missions. B-rank and below is for everybody else who usually just patrol the danger zone.
Plus the organization is only four years old so there's room for improvement.

I wonder if we'll see her again when they go into the Neighborhood.

>Yuba is another fucking monster
Place your bets on which ace is gonna take Osamu's final free point.

Attached: free points.jpg (1325x768, 826K)

I haven't seen this level of REKT since Osamu got Azumaed

So, if Satomi is the official #1 Gunner (but doesn't know it), is Yuba at least the official #2 (and basically unofficial #1 as far as Satomi believes?)

>girl

Goddamnit

WTF!
They've buffed scorpion!

Sure, if Ashihara remembers.

Attached: 90.jpg (800x1200, 142K)

Those are my favorite WT chapters

Attached: DIjtK7PUwAERign.jpg (700x993, 119K)

Fuck you he's getting the survival points this time

Attached: point denied.jpg (737x587, 165K)

probably its interesting that Satomi is #1 even though he was going on about Yuba earning his rank by stacking consecutive wins.

Ashihara had a Q&A session on his Twitter recently.
>Q. Are other people not able to use Tamakoma First triggers?
>A. They can use it just fine, but because Tamakoma triggers’ performance is quite cutting edge, I think people who aren’t used to it will find it difficult to use. Geist Arashiyama, Nasu-san (Axe), Fullarms Iko-san are possible, at least.

>Nasu-san (Axe),
Would love to see that, even if I don't get the point of giving a dual-rigger melee weapon to a dedicated shooter.

raygust can be thrown and it's basically a beefier scorpion.

Viz rip when? I can't figure out how to rip shit from the site ;_;

Attached: 1539578769503.png (65x67, 10K)

t. Kou

>Q. What do Trappers do? Do they have no weapons, and just solely set traps?
>A. They solely set traps. The trigger that Trappers use, ‘Switchbox’, is not just difficult to use but also has high trion consumption so it seems they basically don’t equip offensive triggers.

But can you link two of them together or make it grow out of any part of your body? I think not.

And you can't shoot Scorpion like a rocket or make a shield out of it.

You wanna bet?

>Q. Why was Betsuyaku Taichi scouted?
>A. His youth and so-so trion amount, his energetic manner and shining gaze are the deciding factors behind his scouting.

>Q. In the manga volume of 'Jujutsu Kaisen’, Akutami Gege announced the image songs for the characters; does World Trigger characters have any songs like that?
>A. Right now, only Yuuma has a song connected to him. It’s Yoru wo Kakeru (Dash Through the Night) by Spitz

Attached: 220.jpg (523x403, 80K)

Kinda seems like Yuba squad is stronger than some A squads. At the very least the top 3 or 4 B-teams are miles ahead of the other B squads.

>Q: Does Jin-san use his Side Effect in solo matches? If he does, then what is the cause when he loses?

>A: It seems he uses it against A rank agents. He used it actively in his past matches with Tachikawa too. A common case of him losing has him getting absorbed in reading the future and neglecting the present as the main factor.

>Q: Konami-sempai is Attacker rank no.3, does this mean she shows up in the solo rank wars? And in that case what triggers does she use?

>A: Studying came first for Konami up until the end of her middle school years so she didn’t do any solo rank wars then, and only participated in the period from her middle school graduation and part way through her first year of high school.
>Back then, in that period, Jin had become a Black Trigger user and Tachikawa had kind of lost his motivation, so Konami sharpened her blades against those like Kazama-san to reach all the way to Attacker rank no.1. After that, along with Tamakoma’s separation, she took a step back from rank wars, but her solo points have only been surpassed by Tachikawa and Kazama-san so she’s still Attacker no.3.
>Her triggers at the time were dual-wielded Kogetsu (fairly short).

Other things from Volume 20 extras
>Hyuse played Bomberman with Yotaro, Torimaru and Konami during his house arrest.

>Yuri is kind of an S after a few drinks.

>high trion consumption
There goes the “Osamu should be a trapper” discussion

Attached: Yuri-san the sadist.png (881x1368, 1.54M)

So how many times has Yuri drunkenly dommed Reiji?

Attached: Salty Hus is salt.png (868x1371, 1.48M)

I'm glad that my D didn't betray me

>Konami is 3rd because she took advantadge of the gap between the old monsters stepping back and the new talents showing up to grind her point total sky-high and then walked away.

>Hyuse played Bomberman with Konami, Karasuma, and Youtarou
>Goes out to sweets with Youtarou
Love it

Yeah, I expected the Kusakabe guy to be a goofball like Midorikawa but didn't really know what to expect from Yuba.

No foolin? Is Godzuma the cover for 20 like I predicted? So freaking sweet then for us dedicated followers of the church of Azuma.

>>Yuri is kind of an S after a few drinks.
What did he mean by this?

Nino and Eggplant squad already had their turn and blew it, so my money’s on Yuba.

So to be a Trapper you need
>high trion levels
>to be willing to be 100% focused on support in a setting where shining in a fight is rewarded
>to learn to use a rare trigger, so there aren't going to be a lot of people to teach you
>to be ready to deal with other agents thinking you are weird
No wonder there aren't many, being a Trapper sounds like a pain in the ass

god he's bad at this.

Attached: WT Oricon chart.png (1215x651, 66K)

Osamu only gets eliminated by top-tier agents and even then his killer usually gets taken out right away.

Also Osamu > Rabbit

Attached: Osamuvsrabbit1.jpg (886x507, 211K)

>only guy he bodied without any help was the dude from Katori squad
He needs more chances to pick on people his own size instead of the aces of every single squad he faces.

Attached: 20.jpg (800x1200, 224K)

>That jump between 18 and 19
How the hell does a series do better after a hiatus than before.

phone game maybe.

Payoff seems worth it once someome manages to get sufficuently proficient, though. Enough skill and trapper tricks allowed Touma to farm enough points to get them to A-2.

The WT game was shut down mid-hiatus, so it was probably word of mouth that did the trick.
The Jump Bubble Heroes mobage had a small event to celebrate its return but I doubt it actually did anything for it.

Attached: jumputi.png (828x1704, 3.96M)

Maybe the hiatus being so long actually brought more attention to the series.

Because World Trigger is worth re-reading, shit like Harry Potter and One Piece are so popular because when you go back and read it again you realize there are a shitton of details that you missed the first time and thus the second read becomes better than the first one.

You learn way later into the story that Kikuchihara is the kind of guy you have to take out first, when Jin debuts Fuujin he's barely a background character whom we know nothing about.

Attached: world_trigger_27_18.jpg (1200x875, 217K)

>Miraculous Revival! Mangaka overcomes illness to hold pen in his hand once more! Read World Trigger in Jump Monthly now!
It's not an entirely incomprehensible situation.

it's weird but osamu (with spiders up) is actually kind of a match for the random not-ace B-ranker now

i'd still rather see more T-1 schenanigans though

Attached: highschooler_with_an_axe.png (3000x2127, 2.55M)

Osamu just needs his prep time.

Jump promoted it a lot, allowed it to finish its volume run in the magazine, threater runs of the TV series and tankobon re releases.
They actually like Ashihara and did everything they could to make sure it wouldn't flop hard.

Shame we never got to see what one of his 48 wins against Yuiga looked like.

That entire fight is a clusterfuck when you read it for the first time.

Nah, it was actually great imo. I like how Ashihara integrated the trigger explanations while we see the battles outside.

It was amazing after a few re-reads, you need to know the character personalities to fully appreciate it.

which translaions did you read? I remember the oldest one was awful.

I love how it was technically World Trigger's first and only Rank War between A-rank agents.
T2/Nino/Kage/Azuma was the one that I thought was a clusterfuck the first time.

I like this guy, he seems cheerful.

Katori is really cute.

This fucking moron, I love him. Also, reminder that Kusakabe Squad leader is their operator cutie.

More Twitter Q&As
>Q: Does Kageura wear a mask to hide his jagged teeth?
>A: That and plus the goal of minimizing the amount of skin showing for his peace of mind when it comes to his Side Effect, it seems.

>Q: What would happen if Chika uses Spider? Will a giant spider web be completed in one shot?
>A: The number of wires she can set up is more than a hundred times that of Osamu’s, but I think the density of wires is so high she won’t be able to move and the wires would pierce into her and her allies.

>Q: Please tell us the names of Tsuji-kun’s brothers.
>A: His older brother is Ryoutarou, younger brother is Souhei.

>flat brown tomboy

Unf.

>needing a slot for an optional trigger just to throw a sword

Attached: 144.jpg (800x1200, 244K)

>Cowboy with a brown tomboy partner
I might have a new favorite unit.

>Chika just exploding with wires everywhere

Attached: pierce through.png (1230x638, 907K)

>Q: Would flesh prevent the removal of the trion organ from the body? Is it possible to retrieve just the trion organ without killing the person?
>A: It is not possible at the current level of technology, I believe. A Black Trigger might be able to take it out leaving the body unharmed?

>Q: What presents would you enjoy, and what do you find a bit troublesome?
>A: While hospitalised, Ashihara doesn’t really like rice porridge (unflavoured), so the preserved seafood we received from readers was very useful. (We did receive permission from the hospital) There isn’t really anything that’d be troublesome, but it seems the editor department’s regulations say no handmade food.

>Q: Rinji-san was 20 years old half a year before the start of the story, was he in the same school year as Ninomiya-san? Or was he the same year as Kazama-san?
>A: He’s the same year as Ninomiya. They might have passed by one another in high school or university?

Attached: 107.jpg (800x1200, 234K)

>its gonna be another Osamu gets eradicated before he can react episode

Attached: HB.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

>Round 1: sat out due to health issues
>Round 2: survived
>Round 3: blown up by Nasu
>Round 4: wall sniped by Azuma
>Round 5: decapitated by Katori
>Round 6: stabbed by Oki
>Round 7: bled to death by Yuzuru
He has to survive this one because T2 qualifying for the expedition hinges on them denying as many points to the other teams as possible.
It's also the last match of the entire damn season and Ashihara can't keep bullying Osamu like this.

Attached: MS Ch 104.png (630x304, 209K)

>Ded within the first minute.

They won't qualify.
Osamu won't be able to join Border's expedition team, so he will temporarily side with the canadians and jump the neighborhood fence anyway.

I love his fucking track record, at this point his nickname should just be B-rank Rasputin.

>They might have passed by one another in high school or university?
Just imagine being Nino. Getting NTRed and realizing the guy who did it went to school with you.

I can honestly see this happening, Osamu hitching a ride with Galopoula after being denied the away team.

I like how Osamu’s been using the Raygust version of this tactic for a while now

>What surprised me was that, just from the fact that: ‘Taichi thought up Suzunari’s plan’, ‘the stage is Shopping Mall’, and ‘the setting is night’, quite a few people got right that it was a ‘mall blackout operation’. World Trigger readers are sharp. Ashihara is the kind of manga artist who doesn’t really get bothered when future developments are guessed right, so I got quite excited.

>Besides that, what was interesting was that in regards to Murakami’s black Kogetsu there were people saying ‘has Lead Bullet’s effect been added to the Kogetsu?’ For some reason, the idea of Blade + Lead Bullet had never come to Ashihara, I thought ‘that’s really interesting!’ and was really moved. In the future, when they go on expeditions, I had thought it’d be pretty difficult to wave blades around enemies in human bodies, so a Lead Bullet blade seems like it’d be a good solution. If it does end up in the manga, people who advocated the Lead Bullet Kogetsu theory, please make a smug face that ‘it was my idea’.

We're getting Lead Bullet Kogetsu eventually.

Lots of people were complaining about Lead Kogetsu being an asspull for some reason.
A good tradeoff would be the blade being even heavier to carry than Raygust so they'd have to time their swings accordingly and maybe only activate it the moment they slash downwards.

look at the replies to one of the q and a
twitter.com/W_Trigger_off/status/1138002983424147456

Does Ashihara have a fetish for dominating women or something

She would need a modified scorpion to accept all that trion.

That's the question regarding the T1 custom triggers.
Just look at all those stupid edits. Japanese WTfags are the best.

Attached: bail out in 2 seconds.jpg (465x659, 105K)

Azuma had at least two squads before current? Interesting.

That's savage.

Damn, even nips bully Osamu.

They love him the most too.

If Geist lasts at least 30 seconds in his hands then it could be a legitimately cool last ditch power up for him. Like the crossroads to the future countdown but somehow better.

Like us, they bully him because they care.

Attached: 2nd Poll pg1.jpg (800x1200, 205K)

>Loves roofs.
Ashihara a best.

Fucking Canadians, never taking shit seriously

Attached: 1678843284.png (742x424, 305K)

Lead bullet kogetsu isn't happening because, well, kogetsu isn't a bullet.
Well it's still possible to make a melee trigger with similar effect, but what is the point even? The purpose of melee weapons is to overpower enemies in close range. Lead bullet passes through shields already and gets stopped by phisical objects. It is pretty much pointless trying to swing heavy-ass blade to debuff enemy when you're already in melee range and would be even more pointless to get it stuck in a physical object which it wouldn't even be able to destroy.

It's high noon

Dude's facial expressions remind me of Sir Nighteye from BnHA

I feel like this means both Kazuma and Konami, along with Tachikawa (40k poitns) has a dumb amount of points since 4th is 12k.

Osamu is fucking dangerous though. He has a sort of "quagmire" effect on any fight he participates in. It takes forever to take him down, so everyone who ever fights Osamu either ends up spending way too much trion or they are forced to overextend badly. And this is BEFORE the spiders come into effect. Once the spiders are in effect the whole team has to have a go at Osamu to stand a chance.

In a game like Dota2 or LoL, Osamu would be that one player who never excel in the 1v1 lane or at going big or clutch, but he's just sort of there and by making small positional "mistakes" he makes his team win.

Attached: 1546673783048.png (332x330, 177K)

Unless you are the based Godzuma

The wall snipe was a coordinated effort between Azuma and his squad mates. Without on the scene intel on Osamu's exact coordinates he would never have been able to pull the shot off.

Why would the Galo Canadians even think about giving him a ride? He has nothing to offer them and I highly doubt their away ship has space for an extra stowaway.

Because fuck Aftokrator

Lie about border intel and triggers.

who needs permission when T1 + T2 could storm the ship and just steal it? jin could probably maneuver the right future for that to happen.

He'll switch with Reggie and nobody would notice

They hate Afto too, and master negotiator Osamu might be able to work out a deal with them. It'll lead to an arc where Osamu becomes Hatohara 2.0 and gets branded a traitor by Border.

I'm torn over this. It has the potential to be a really cool arc, but at the same time this is the first time in a very long time where I'm rooting really hard for the protagonists in a shonen manga to win it all. I'm gonna be seriously upset if they blow it just short of reaching their goal of making it to the expedition as a team. Usually it's just a foregone conclusion but given how things are it could go either way.

>when did Rhegi get glasses?
>dunno, but he's been much less whiny and way more useful ever since he started wearing them

They weren't able to locate the ship in the initial attack, I doubt they can do it. Replica only reached Afto's ship because Mira carelessly opened portals leading there with her BT. And Jin cannot figure out such info either, he can only see the future of people before him, probably with no details like coordinates. If Jin felt like they needed to steal the ship, he should've captured Reghi when he confronted Hyuse.

Given that Yuma refused to join Border unless Osamu became captain, there is no way he will abandon Osamu. The whole situation can still happen, but not single Osamu action. His squad will join him. Though if it was the case, the whole story about expanding ship capacity and making Hyuse the guide would become pointless. So the reason for Osamu deserting will more likely be Border betraying Hyuse.
It may be hard to imagine for Chika to go on the run at her age, but since she has no relatives it's not like there's anything stopping her following suit.

Cheers.

That's like asking why lead bullets should exist when you could just blast or snipe them when they come into firing range. You can bypass Shield and the opponent would have to dodge in order to avoid it.
The real problem is making a option trigger designed for bullets compatible with a melee trigger.

first comment
>full arms Chika seems dangerous

I can't believe I never imagined this, despite her being Reiji's disciple.

Hairein and Miwa in the same team lul

Poor thing will tip over from the weight of all the huge ass weapons coming out of the fullarms backpack

If the secret was out just how risky this all is, the government would get involved, and a private company wouldn't want that.

And I'm erect.

So is she Kuga's new love interest?

the fuck is t

IS THAT A SCORPION?

YUUMA, YOU FUCK

Too bad he had to reveal that here, that would've been an EASY point or two in the next match. NOBODY would've seen that one coming.

I want to lewd this tomboy

>Get back from Hiatus
>DO ONE SINGLE NORMAL RELEASE
>1 chapter this month due to volume release. Fair enough
>1 chapter release due to operation. God tier luck
>No chapter this month due to complications with the operation
What the fuck did this dude did in his past life.

>Strongest one on one
Thats a fucking bold statement to make.

In other words Konami is indeed the best, but you already knew that

It's frankly fucking insane that it's still climbing, despite everything

World Trigger is one of the few series that is enhanced by keeping up on it with Yea Forums because of this. It's popular enough and there's enough to discuss to avoid it turning into rampant shit posting like other threads, and also not too popular to attract trolls anyway. The last series I really remember not just enjoying but finding it useful to go to Yea Forums to discuss was G-reco, and that was mostly because there was so much shit going on all the time it was helpful to have the combined autism to lay out the timeline and motivations of everywhere as things went along. World Trigger is much the same, but has even more moving parts and tiny little things like the character book and bios to go over. It's really the perfect kind of series for this.

I even want to reread World Trigger again, and I must have done it twice since the end of the hiatus already.

Attached: 1554330371994.png (888x315, 309K)

big cute

>bled to death by Yuzuru
That reminds me that, technically, Kageura squad has TWO aces, doesn't it? Or at least two OP players.

Like T2

It could still work on the other two squads. Yuba has no reason to share that info with them.

Osamu is a spoiled brat that needs the help of everyone.

that's actually not really an issue, combining triggers and their effects is easy as it's all just "trion"

A sword is, in fact, basically a solid bullet in World Trigger.

Yuba squad was the meme squad with the weird triggers?

>t. Netsuki
Despite his humility he’s a blunt, greedy little shit that doesn’t give a damn about what anyone thinks of him.

he would: Tamakoma-2 is extremely dangerous and kneecapping them isn't a bad idea.

Of course, the other two squads are also very fucking dangerous, but the worst thing about T2 is innovation and surprise. Every match at least one of those fuckers has something nobody expected.

No, it's a perfectly normal squad. I only vaguely recall a squad with weird triggers, though.

I guess it would be like a stun rod. And Ashihara could have R&D make a melee version to get around the bullet requirement.

COME THE FUCK ON, HOW IS KOGETSU EVEN ABLE TO COMPETE, HOW IS RAYGUST IS ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

Holy fuck wasnt scorption useless once it gets out of the user?

Is this the first time Kuga gets legit 1v1? Ikoma maybe.

I wish there had been more people around to discuss this series when pic related happened. It didn't even get a thread because nobody cared enough to translate it for weeks.

Attached: 18-19.jpg (1600x1200, 1.38M)

I pray Ikoma shenanigans send the match into a chaos that Nino cant plan for.

I picked it up after this part was translated and the arc was over. Thankfully that was around the time
1) WT started getting regular discussion
2) I started dumping rips of it weekly because we didn't have anything else.

Half of the upper B squads are A ranks that got demoted.

He's fought Ko 1v1 plenty of times

Only Ninomiya and Kageura were demoted. Azuma is A-Rank, but captains other squads to A Rank level.

The fuck? Japan has the attention span of a child, how the fuck does this still sale. We arent getting axe never boys.

>Holy fuck wasnt scorption useless once it gets out of the user?

That's why Yuma reconnected to it using another Scorpion

>spoiler
If that's really you then bless your soul for giving this series some life on this god forsaken board.

Attached: 1526222626715.jpg (392x428, 24K)

I remember threads for Viz chapters after the invasion, but before that arc was more difficult to talk about it.

welcome to WT, please have a seat.

Senku Kogetsu

We could do another story time to attract new anons.

Esto es el fin, Nino.

Attached: D8sHiUAU0Ac1Fo3.jpg (719x473, 114K)

Don't we usually have one chapter for that? So if Ashihara's health won't take a dive again, we're going to have some action

Some people thought Aftokrator actually got away with the Chika cube because all we had to go on were snippets of untranslated raws. Those were dark days.

>blocks your path

Attached: 1543974209192.jpg (621x583, 162K)

If I know Ashihara's pacing next (second) chapter will end with the final panel being the start of the match or some kind of "match starts next page" moment.

>tfw picked up both WT and Saiki because of WT threads

Nah. We’re good. We just had the second one nine months ago.

CHADkoma

You're absolutely right.
>10+ pages of one team talking about their strategies for the other
>10+ pages of the inverse
>last few pages are them beaming into the match
>final page is a spread revealing the setting of the map

Its gonna be Hyuse on a forest. Tamakoma picks map, right?

Forest is the only known map that hasn't been used so far, right?

Yes, would also make sense, you dont want Yuba to get a clear shot at you and that would also help Yuba hunt Nino. Ikoma squad is gonna ikoma so they dont matter when doing a strategy.

She'll be Yuzuru tier at best. Ashihara's too ashamed of his early drafts of WT to even think about putting stuff like romance in his sci-fi manga.

Make your bets.
Who will win next match?

Welp, I guess the dream is dead. Very hard to experiment with a Trapper's capabilities if there's only three of them.

Da fuck was that, Yuma!?

Final rankings: Nino B-rank 1, Tamakoma B-rank 2
I'm gonna believe in those T2 bastards to the very end.

Attached: sticker-4.png (312x243, 42K)

I hope Nino gets IKOMA'D.

Bestest boy

Attached: Ikoma.jpg (826x487, 99K)

I want Osamu to killsteal Ninomiya.

What does that image say

Makes me wonder if there are any underhanded teams that try to score points by laying low and just stealing kills at the right moments. I think it's come up a few times, but only by way of opportunities presenting themselves.

More like
>9 pages of Tamakoma discussing how they really need to get into formation ideally
>6 pages of Ikoma squad talking about what's on the cafeteria menu
>3 pages of Yuba sternly commanding his squad before declaring it's 11:59AM
>2 pages on Ninomiya reaffirming that the are going to steamroll everyone but also need to watch out for Tamakoma a little.

The second best ranked team consist of just a sniper and a trapper, chances are they got there by doing exactly what you explained.

There's also pic related.

Attached: the legend.jpg (897x846, 248K)

everything was completely settled

>Well it's still possible to make a melee trigger with similar effect, but what is the point even?
Like it says
>I had thought it’d be pretty difficult to wave blades around enemies in human bodies, so a Lead Bullet blade seems like it’d be a good solution.

We know from Yuma's past that the Neighborhood has plenty of regular troops, not just trigger users. A sword with a lead bullet effect would be a decent possibility to incapacitate enemies that weren't in a trion body without risking injuring or killing them, particularly as we don't know anything about what kind of safeties Border has on their bladed weapons.

Who is going to be the faster weapon drawer: Ikoma or Yuba?

The Viz version is a little different but close enough.

Attached: 1562200539868.png (312x243, 44K)

Kageura with T2 in second.

Lead bullet works on normal flesh bodies? I thought it was like Alektor and only worked on Trion objects.

Did you forget how Teruteru used a piece of debris to block Chika's lead sniping?

I figured the Rank Wars arena was made entirely out of Trion.

Oh right, I remember people getting interested in how these weirder seeming team set ups in the bios work. Hopefully we'll see them someday.

Where’s everyone getting these stamps from?

Line shop

Attached: [email protected] (372x344, 66K)

>not transparent
One job user.

So what illness will the author get next week?

Shit wrong extension

Attached: [email protected] (372x344, 58K)

>A sword is, in fact, basically a solid bullet in World Trigger.
So what you're saying is that bullets are basically very fast, potentially exploding swords.

Attached: file.png (440x400, 201K)

Attached: BTFO.png (313x161, 4K)

Anything can be a sword if you're creative enough. Including a shield.

Attached: WT Christmas.png (476x328, 201K)

Could you elaborate?

He experimented with some romantic elements back when he was coming up with the idea of World Trigger but it didn't work out. Judging from the drafts it was between prototype Osamu and prototype Kitora.
That's why this manga is devoid of the typical shonen waifubait and shoehorned love interests.

Attached: WT Rejects.jpg (1600x1200, 1.21M)

This is the most metal character in the manga, change my mind.

Attached: World_Trigger_Chapter_139_Page_8_-_Google_Chrome_2019-04-07_20-03-20.jpg (270x437, 36K)

Cool to see a gunslinger in WT. Time to go to pixiv to some fanart of the Yuba and brown tomboy.

What's the consensus on Yuba's glasses compared to Osamu's glasses? Better or worse?

Attached: 1516387756703.jpg (868x868, 97K)

Bless you OP
That's the feeling I'm getting too

>frame looks like it was beat with a metal bat in seven different places
>bizzarre ass comma shaped lens
Yuba's glasses a shit.
Kazuma's glasses are alright though.

Attached: press conference.jpg (417x578, 126K)

Of course.

Attached: firefox_2019-07-04_13-36-18.png (394x430, 147K)

Perfect.

Attached: Laughing helvetians.webm (445x247, 567K)

Yuba is truly lawful good.

>It was the thing that made Bapti say, "It's so confusing" and "It's definitely boring"
Bapti is the unsung hero of this manga. Without him this would've gotten axed way before getting to all the cool stuff like the tactical group battles and Osamu being fucking based.

Lewd.

There's never been any statements about not wanting to deal with romance. Of course not, what with actual relationships forming in the series and obvious romantic subtext/progression between a few characters.

If his drafts and originals weren't good, the idea is to do something better, that's all. Not to swear off of one element entirely.

FUCKING FOUR-EYES!

>Megaman X Command Mission Ultimate Armor X.jpg

Katori is the sexiest

>scorpion didn’t appear until the Black Trigger Retrieval arc
>scorpion helped save the manga
Scorpion best weapon confirmed without a doubt

Ackshully it was confirmed in an interview with that editor that what saved the series was, surprisingly enough, Yuuma's "fight" with Miwa squad. That part was well-received and it started holding up as a series after that.

Of course, here in the west we tend to point to specifically chapter 20, Yuuma's backstory, as the series' true turning point. I still think it's that, but it was the Miwa encounter that actually saved the series from cancellation.

Requesting sports bra edit

Then it was Scorpion’s little cousin Genyo that saved the manga
Shapeshifting blades confirmed best blades

It's a good demonstration of what makes the combat in this series so appealing, so I'd say it's fairly reasonable that did it.

Kazuma's squad has an Escudo user, huh.

Attached: file.png (656x576, 348K)

That fight didn’t do much to me. I assumed the tactics were a fluke and the author would fall back on making Black Triggers the norm somehow, like how a lot of other shonen manga tend to take “exclusive” OP shit and hand it out like candy to everyone at some point down the line.
Wasn’t until the climax of the Invasion that he finally won me over.

I just didn't like the chapter. It felt pointless because I already knew Yuuma would win and that there were no stakes. It was also lame how every one of the characters involved seemed very "I'm a cool guy".

The retrieval arc was MUCH better. It was fantastic, honestly.

Is it just me who thinks everyone is more wary of Osamu than Kuga despite being weaker? Some teams intended to take him down first.

With his weakness, he's easy to underestimate, and thus he can be sneaky. He's a free point so it's best to not allow him to get up to anything. With wires, now people KNOW they can't leave him alone. His wires turn his aces into super saiyans.

And with Hyuse's ecudos now they are by far the most annoying team in B rank, you need to put all your resources just to beat them.

Trick question: He will kill himself so no one can score a point.

>Osamu bails out at the start of the match
>Everyone's plans fall into disarray

Sounds legit

Stuff like this confuses me who would ever decide to focus on college instead of literally saving the world? Are the neighbors just not as big a threat as we've been led to believe?

Well first, remember that Azuma is in college, and he disbanded his previous team. He only has his current team because the team members begged him. So quitting the squad isn't the same as quitting Border. Kanda could easily still be working for Border just doing defense duty or working in some other capacity. Second, focusing on college rather than rank wars is more of a long term thing. Yeah he's a big help to a single squad now, but focusing on college could lead to him being an even bigger help to Border down the line in R&D, PR, command, etc.

As for the Neighbor threat, they're a fractured threat. Virtually all Neighbor worlds threaten Medeen, but they aren't a united threat. They aren't a single forced aiming to conquer or destroy the world. Rather the threat is one of regular raids to capture people or kill people for their trion glands, or big smash and grabs that kill hundreds or thousands and abduct hundreds. So Border's agents are saving lives, but their duty isn't so pressing that they can't spare someone from an elite team.

He's the most expensive free point in the series right now. Sure, it's kinda easy to take him out, but usually only aces manage to do that, and his shenanigans tend to result in that ace losing their entire team in the process.

STABBED THROUGH THE HEART, KUGA'S TO BLAME, HE GIVES LOVE A BAD NAME.

Some predictions for the next match:
Map: Forest (obvious one)
Comentators: Katori (for the gunplay and salt-induced shenaningans), Katagiri (spider specialist) and Kusakabe (she got to appear now).

Ashihara could throw a curveball and make it the concert hall, which is still missing as stage.

BIG IROOOOON BIG IRON

>Lose senku
>need to spend trion and time to create a brand new blade if you wanna go lethal, so you can't combo debuff to kill.
Plenty of drawbacks already.

He is writing to good of a series. Thats the problem. The quality is literally taking away from his lifeforce.

Ikoma is going to be a lucky guy next match, between kawaï Mario-chan, Obi-chan and Chika-chan.

I think Kitora will be a commentator. The rest of Arashiyama squad has commentated. Her comments can be on Kuga's usage of on Scorpio, Osamu in general, and even a bit of gunner stuff.

>I already knew Yuma would win
That too, especially compared to now where nobody’s in agreement over whether T2 will even win this last match. Lowering the stakes managed to make the story less predictable.

>casually using a scorpion ninja star projectile
>that extends on demand
Fucking Canadians.
Every fucking time.

>japanese cowboy bullet storms a canadian boy

>Lowering the stakes managed to make the story less predictable.
That always happens.
If the protagonists would be completely fucked by losing, they never will (unless they're Kaiji).
If loss doesn't carry catastrophic consequences, loss actually becomes a valid possibility, making things more tense.

How long until Yuma bounces Scorpion throwing knives off Grasshopper pads?

Not before Osamu finally gets his turn to get launched off one first. Everyone on T2, a few opponents, and a fucking rock got to ride it before he did.

>I already knew Yuuma would win and that there were no stakes
I felt the same way about the Retrieval arc because I was confident that Jin's side effect would guarantee his victory, but the way the characters and his Black Trigger drawbacks were handled were a major improvement over Miwa Squad vs. Yuma so I still enjoyed it

>KOGETSU EVEN ABLE TO COMPETE
Tachikawa slices through scorpion like it's nothing.

So I guess you could say Satomi is the absolute strongest, one-on-on.

First read through I couldn't fathom why Yuma, who was combat superior in every single way, wanted Osamu, a guy who had shown to be nothing more than a scrub in battle, to be the captain of their new team. Probably because I was either speedreading or had zero investment in the characters at the time.
Now I'm pretty sure it's because he sees Yugo in him and the poor guy misses his dad that much.

Attached: 105.jpg (800x1200, 138K)

>Katori
Her team sucks too much for that. She doesn't have enough experience fighting the top tier to have anything meaningful to add.
>I hope Ikoma kill steal megane away from Nino

Is the extent of what she could say.

nice ass

YESSSS

She's fairly talented, but she comes off as shit because her team was on a losing streak and on the receiving end of T2's never before seen spider hell strategy.

Like I said, a sword with properties of a lead bullet would get stuck in a physical body, making it single-use. Lead bullet handgun is more practical.

>Where there is salt, there is a way.

It could also be something Yuma made up with no real application and the reason he revealed it was for enemies to be wary of thrown scorpion while Yuma's real attack vector will be completely different.
In fact, throwing this kind of scorpion shuriken doesn't give any advantage to Yuma, he could've directed Mantis underground in the first place without having to throw anything. But now he has a way to grab Yuba's attention and possibly lure him into trap.

>Texan cowboy gunned down innocent Canadian boy on July the 4th

>No time to put up a shield
first time bullets act like bullets in this story.

No it won't get stuck. A Lead Bullet Kogetsu is a glorified baseball bat, so getting hit will most likely result in the person getting knocked out. Perfect to take non Trigger users as prisoners, because we can't really expect Border to make teens kill people.

Even against a Trion body I don't think it will get stuck, but rather every time it touches it a weight is planted and the sword gets consumed slowly with each hit. Doesn't sound useful, but Ashihara's idea isn't to use it against Trion bodies anyway.

Indiana Jones.webm

So any chances the download link will be updated with volumes 19-20?

Viz vol. 19 is not even out yet. I think it's listed on October.

oh fuck yes

>7 trion at age of 5
>has side effect
is Yotaro a canadian as well?
I hope Ashihara will expand on him more soon.

Attached: BBF_0179.png (1335x2062, 2.25M)

It's raijinmaru's trion.

>special tactics 3
>Skill 2

but I thought he was so good he taught Hyuse a bunch of stuff

They are just small (or large in Chika's case) trion charges with adjustable properties.
Why should they always behave like actual bullets when they aren't?

He taught him how to play bomberman.

Nah, it's because he's seen Osamu's sweat and justice

God bless World Trigger, the only shounen series I'm actively following that delivers every week. More anime when?

>every week
I wished I lived in your timeline.

>every week
I see you’re visiting from 2015.
You’ve got some rough days ahead.

Of course, it takes skill to hold chopsticks correctly.

You're taking this the wrong way. He's only five and his special tactics and skill is already at that level. Imagine what it be at in a few years.

Yummy....

VERY YUMMY!!!!!!

Oh wow, I thought you guys were just shitposting over Hyuse being salty about Jin’s escudo.

draw, pilgrim

It's about time the series did gunners justice. I also like how this goes in line with the fact that most of the top performers tend to have pretty uncomplicated trigger layouts.

>A Lead Bullet Kogetsu is a glorified baseball bat
If you make up a glorified baseball bat then don't call it a lead bullet kogetsu. It doesn't make any sense.

Attached: D-oOuOeU8AAmSC3.jpg (591x1062, 127K)

Chika can build a damn fortress using escudo

world trigger more like world bore!!!

No mang
Think a golem

youtube.com/watch?v=9OAcIMiXvAI

>played Bomberman with Konami
hehehehe

Being a shooter still seems like the superior choice, but it’s nice to see that being a gunner has its merits

Was kuga /ss/ed?

Interesting is that Kuga eyes didn't blacken, so despite being the number one gunner Satomi knows that he's outclassed against Yuma on 1v1. Really hyped about the next fights..

Also, really like this Satomi character, he sounds like a total bro

He's a noted teacher who has mentored a large number of characters

not necessarily, he believes it, that doesn't mean it's the "truth"

Like how Ko is probably not lying when he says X or Y is better than him, but in truth Ko is demonstrably a genius at battle, he's just humble and a softie.

Isn't the meme squad the solo dude that's goes comando?

I think it's the two man squad with the Number 1 sniper and the switchbox operator.

Definitlly, only on re-read you can appreciate how Jin went for Kikuchihara insteed of Kazama for example

But at least we got to enjooy it during the WT re-read we did a while back, those thread were kino

i was talking about this dude Touma's team is legit

>Bailout in 2 seconds

Pretty much every single thread after Osamu got godsniped has been consistently great. I love it.

Attached: 1527301673470.png (800x770, 822K)

This is the last fight before the series finally goes into the other dimension, right? Do you think we'll finally meet all the named units before then or not. I can never keep track of who is in what unit and who we haven't seen yet and all that shit.

Next up is training for going into the Neighborhood, and whatever other preparations they need to make. With another raid or two by Galopoula thrown in somewhere.

We have all the B-rank teams that matter, and the only A-rank squad we haven't seen once are the dudes who migrated from Room 303.

Attached: 1551709658123.jpg (2500x2885, 1.23M)

There are like 3 more B lower squads but they are so shit so who cares about them.

>this manga is twice as long as when i last checked on it
well shit. how have the past few arcs been?

The only ones I remember are the guys who got one-shot by Lamvanein, the squad that immediately jobbed to Yuma, and the other squad that jobbed to Yuma because they were Hound spamming faggots who couldn't into Bagworm.

Attached: 126-127.jpg (1600x1200, 1.23M)

Its longest arc is close to ending now.

What was the last thing from this manga that you remembered? It's only gotten better.

they were just getting back to school from some all out attack from the "neighbourhood", kek

Give me your best World Trigger themed reaction images Yea Forums. I gotta start building a folder.

They never went back to school after that, at least not onscreen.
It did turn into one of the coolest sports manga arcs ever made though.

store.line.me/stickershop/product/11057/ja
Help yourself to some stickers

Attached: sticker-5.png (312x216, 65K)

sorry when I say school I mean back to those mock battles or whatever. iirc glasses-kun was seriously injured but got promoted

The eighth and final mock battle is finally gonna start in a month or two. Now would be a good time to catch up.

I started reading WT a few days ago, I'm at about chapter 100 (I'm going to keep reading until I'm up to date). Is the anime worth watching? I'm considering picking it up at some point because I like the series- and how do you keep track of all the characters? For the most part I can remember who they are but when they start being referred to by their first name instead of their surname or vice versa I start to get really confused.

Unfortunately none of the crap in my folder can be appreciated without being familiar with the source material first. Best bet is to go through old threads and hope for the best.

Attached: four eyes.jpg (160x141, 21K)

I think most people just watch the battle clips. The anime is mostly QUALITY and trash.

>Toei
Avoid that poorly paced, low effort shit like the plague

Attached: 1461100581209.gif (500x277, 1.74M)

Out of the B-rank teams, I think there is a chance that Urushima unit (the one with just one guy going solo) might also get introduced.

imagine

>how do you keep track of all the characters? For the most part I can remember who they are but when they start being referred to by their first name instead of their surname or vice versa I start to get really confused.
Honestly when they mention a name I don't remember I just search the wiki. The only problem with that is that you might get spoiled if you're not caught up.

How bold of you to assume that I actually remember most of those side characters' names.

Attached: 1443063561420.png (1070x1080, 877K)

Just remember your favorites user

Yoshizato squad and Mamiya squad where the ones wrecked by Yuuma and Chika in the first round of the rank wars. Chano squad were the ones who got one-shot by Lamvanein. We haven't met Ebina squad, but we have met their operator, she's the chick that organizations the announcing for the rank wars and does a bunch of the commentating. At one match she was happy because her team had advanced into the mid ranks.

So that leaves:
Urushima
Hayakawa
Matsushiro
Tokiwa

as the teams we've never seen anyone from.

Personally I'm wondering if he was always just one solo guy. These chapters establish that Yuba squad is down a member who quit the squad to focus on school. Their loss being part of the reason they've fallen in rank. Urushima could be similar and had teammates who quit the team for school, or who were forced to quit Border by their parents in the wake of the second invasion.

>Is the anime worth watching?
No.
>how do you keep track of all the characters?
Author's extra notes, BBF, and the fact that I've probably reread world trigger 50 or more times, without exaggeration. At this point, it's extremely easy to remember a lot of them, even after the huge hiatus.

>50 or more times
As in you've been following the series from the start and you've re-read those small but growing numbers of chapters up to 50 times, right?

Attached: 1523417463994.png (165x377, 84K)

Yeah. I quite love it and would basically end up rereading it when asking people asked questions or when I was curious about something or, just cause. I also reread it to make a relationship chart and some other things. Of course, I read it because I just liked it and wanted to go over things again at times, too.

Is there any sort of databook for the series? Japanese will do.

>people actually liked this shit from the start instead of getting memed into reading it for the team battles or the underdog MC
You're one patient soul. I made it four chapters in before dropping it for years.

Attached: 1438906447977.jpg (798x373, 118K)

Don't misunderstand, by the time I started it the invasion was over

Fuck.

Attached: 1445890084286.png (600x342, 111K)

Don't worry, Osamu eventually scores two points in a single chapter.
I'm totally not lying to get your hopes up or anything like that.

Unironically, be fucking thankful, the author was this close to not doing anything else again.

Tic tock Ninomiyafags. el capitán will soon be unleashed.

It may be a nitpick, but that "cram" is unnecessary. 塾(juku) primarily means a school not established by public institutions and it's interchangeable with 学校(gakkou) there.

>Ninomiyafags
I doubt there are any.

He was against 2 Canadians last match and yet showed quick wits.

Why can't I get tired of this?

=3=

Monthly reminder that a guy was so assblasted by Tachikawa that he invented an OP weapon and still can't beat Tachikawa with it

That makes more sense, but that also means you read around 5000 chapters of WT. Hot damn.

>the supposedly special boi secondary MC gets btfo

I love WT

It's a little outdated since it came out during the
Galo invasion but it's still fantastic.

Attached: 1.png (1024x1600, 2.62M)

Pastebin user, if you're still out there the links could use a refresh and update with newer volumes. Last volume I got from it was 15 before things expired.

Probably not happening. I could, but there's not much reason what with the volumes having been uploaded to the goddess.

Nerf Shrimp

Oh shit you're right. Thanks!

I forget that it has a separate folder. For some reason I am not getting any notifications for it. Time to go binge read.

>forest map teased as far back as Volume 10
I’m gonna be upset if this isn’t the last stage

Holding back in a sport or fight is really fucking rude.

>Left handed
Half of the cast is left handed wow.

Is it on the panda or somewhere else?

it's in goddess and mega link

So how the fuck does Jin's side effect even work?

She's not an attacker, she's an all-rounder maining a shooter trigger.

He can see the future of people he encounters, but it's vague. He can see if they will be doing well or die, if they will help or attack other people, but not anything specific. He also sees all possible outcomes at the same time and the number of outcomes shortens every time someone makes important decisions.

The anime is worth watching, at least if you can appreciate the 73 episode constant release type of anime this is.
It will greatly help you to remember the characters and the action scenes.
Beginning is slow though, even more than the manga.

Kuga literally BTFO'd

Are you referring to Jin (who had to invent Scorpion) or Miwa (who had to invent Lead Bullet)?

Though I wonder what it was like for Jin back then. Like:
>Be Jin
>Be highly skilled in your own right, with a pretty busted Side Effect (clairvoyance)
>Meet Tachikawa, one chuuni boi
>Every future you predict ends with you getting your ass kicked
>Invent a BS weapon to try and turn the tides
>The best you can achieve is a draw

Based Tachikawa styling on fools with busted Side Effects.

The Volume 20 extras do confirm that it has another weakness: if he tries to use it in real-time in a fight, the future visions can distract him (like, he can get so focused on the future events that he kinda forgets about the present), which actually has cost him in A-Rank battles in the past (I assume mostly against Tachikawa kek).

Any new Ashihara comments from Mangaplus?

Weren't there some people who wanted to redo it?

Isn't Obishima a huge sweater ? Like, almost Osamu's level of sweat ? I can only count 3 panels were she doesn't do it, and in one of those she's stabbed through the heart.

Yuuma is going to feel right at home with her.

Damn that's hot.

MY dick saw it coming.

Like Musō Gonnosuke and Musashi?
What the problem? New weapons and techniques are created precisely for this purpose

I think it's because everyone is sort of aware they get shit all in funding, and are understaffed + lacking talent. He could be going to college since they don't have enough adults with compatibility/ understanding to run their operations or organizations. Border is quite interesting in this respect, since it's sort of like Xcom, where it would make sense for the security of the world but because it's a private/ secret organization they get shit all support.

The meal is cooked girl, now go get him.

We Japanese Bob Munden, RIP.

did they forget to color in his hair?

Osamu for final points! Clutch victory, 2% chance on the final draw.

>Kazumi told Osamu his best choice is to avoid Nino
>Osamu takes it to extreme by hiding the entire match denying points
>Hyuse takes out Nino with suicidal attack
>Osamu sole survivor

You think we'll have a shot at World Trigger Brotherhood in thirty years when Ashihara gets his full-body cyborg body replacement and finishes the manga? It's somehow remaining consistently popular and the series deserves better. IG seems like it'd be a good fit.

Attached: 1535302143167.jpg (296x264, 36K)

I've re-read it three times and now I'm kinda tempted to do it again.

It's supposed to be a two page spread of his squad.

Attached: spread.jpg (1556x1145, 601K)

Aside from megane and chika who are the easy points everyone will aim for in the next match?

Same as always : everyone who is not an ace is going down soon.

Zoe if he's away from teammates
Yuba unit also has generic sniper who probably isn't strong and I don't even see him useful to Yuba, still not sure if he will get hunted (aside from regular "let's target snipers" frames with no consequences) because it doesn't look like he's relevant so will probably don't get much frames wasted on him.
I think someone from Nino squad is going to assault or even ambush Oki early. Not that he's an easy point but he can get a pain in the ass later on and it's kind of easy to predict him climbing the highest building with his grasshopper in the beginning but harder to catch him later.

>Zoe
Kageura squad isn't part of the final match

Oh right, they were in the previous one. Is it 3-way then? Or am I forgetting something?

Oh right, I actually mixed 5 squads in my previous post. My bad. It's T-2, Ikoma, Yuba and Nino.

Kougetsu's damage potential is way higher with senku and sougetsu, raygust provides a tougher defense than shield. Scorpion's versatility shines in these rank wars, but that's because it's all infantry warfare.

I dunno, Toei seems to have an iron grip on this series. Even now they're helping pump out merch despite never adapting the stuff they're selling.

Attached: D-Yc9KuVAAEqpQT.jpg (1449x2048, 547K)

why are the girls in this series so flat?

There are busty girls though.
Only Osamu barely interact with the bitches cause that's not what this series is about.

He had some great interactions with Katori if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1459792313053.jpg (1240x1754, 359K)

Every beauty he interacts with ends up salty about him

I am betting first panel is going to be posted a lot once Chika unleashed what she is planning with Hyuse on their next match.

>Osamu just casually getting more acquainted with and advice from another top ranker
Kitora is raging somewhere.

the joke is that anybody could get those same advice if they just asked, but they don't have Osamu's shameless ignorance.

>111 IPs
I thought only 10 people on Yea Forums read this series

It’s almost accurate. The truth is that at any given time there are less than 10 anons present on this board who know of its existence. That’s why you never see discussion about it.

Yeah.

Though even so, there being a lot of lefties in the top squads makes sense. Lefties tend to have an advantage in swordfighting.

Most of Yea Forums doesn't have enough brain cells to understand rank wars.

>shonenshitters don't care for sports
>shonenshitters don't care for World Trigger
Everything makes sense now

World Trigger is shonen, user.

I know, but I'm talking about the ones who like to relentlessly shitpost over which battle shonen is the best one
Just skim the catalogue and you'll know what I'm talking about

Are there really that many or are they just comfortable carrying weapons in either hand since they dual wield a lot? Osamu is the only character I’m aware of who is a confirmed lefty.

She should just stop being assmad and go ask her senpais for help instead

i don't think he left much of an impression on Nasu one way or the other

Attached: nasu.jpg (429x600, 139K)

Kitora is too tsun to just go and ask, which is what Osamu does.

Hyuse is too, he eats with his left.

Who was the name of the dude who fights completely alone with a handgun and a silencer? Fucking based.

Urushima.
Also he uses silenced assualt rifle.

Do we know who are these allies yet?

Attached: chrome_cbrGpCJeB9.png (524x462, 196K)

Nah.

Don't know. But in swordsfighting (which is an important thing in this setting as well), lefties has a noticeable advantage because of matchup experiences.

Righties fight mostly righties, less lefties
Lefties fight mostly lefties, has equal leftie matchup as all other lefties (as they have to meet to get matchup experience)

When righty meet a leftie, leftie has matchup knowledge advantage on rightie. This helps lefty raise in rankings, leading to an overrepresentation of lefties among the top contenders.

Mikumom's doujin when?

Attached: hotmom.png (698x489, 302K)

He's a big guy

In case the neighbor threat dies down they have something else to do. Also, if he is apparently smart he could make more money

Maybe one of them is the country where Yuma died and not the one from the anime filler.

Is the anime worth to watch? I need some more dose of Wild Trigger.

Attached: WTOSAMOM.jpg (836x984, 113K)

I've generally heard bad things about the anime.

If you've read the manga and are extremely starved for World Trigger stuff, then it's still a hard maybe. There are few good animated scenes in WT, and you're mostly just watching it if you want to hear characters voiced, essentially. The filler arc is trash too.

It makes sense, not sure why it makes sense but it does.

eh it's nice to have an idea what the character sound like, but i'd never watch that shit a second time

an abridged version of the anime that skips redundant scenes might be worth a viewing though. you could probably cut half the show i think.

Holy shit muh fucking dick Yuba is fucking awesome

Dude is a hardass and a hotshot, wonder if he's pals with Nino