DOROHEDORO

let's discuss this messy masterpiece and how hashida cannot draw women attractively

Attached: doro.jpg (640x908, 271K)

i can't wait for the anime but they honestly had better do it justice. the gritty art has so much charm if they give it JC treatment i will seethe. where would it end if it's a one cour? it doesn't really have arcs, it just kind of keeps going without any flow.

Will it get an anime adaption?
There'll be so much censorship desu.

>cannot draw women attractively

you have the gay, my son

Dorohedoro has plenty of attractive women though.

The best way to do it is like Drifters, use a cel-shaded model with sketchy outlines around it.

Attached: Drifters-12-6.jpg (854x480, 79K)

nikaido and aoi look like big men with tits, sorry. i didn't get a boner reading the manga ever. it's wierd, they tick all the boxes: big tits, full thighs, small waist, but they are just not attractive to me. maybe it's just their attitudes and the art style.

nice trips. it's been announced there will be an anime but no date or studio has been given yet.

>i didn't get a boner reading the manga ever
You shouldn't get a boner from reading manga unless you specifically want to masturbate to it. Dorohedoro isn't ecchi or hentai.

that might work i guess. the manga's art and visuals are so much better than the anime's for drifters though.

>i didn't get a boner reading the manga ever
your autism reeks

>hashida cannot draw women attractively

Attached: 1548113368783.png (466x470, 471K)

most manga if the girl is particularly juicily presented i will get hard. they were juicy in this but i remained flaccid. maybe it was all the gore.

can we please discuss the manga and not the autistic op who made the thread

Attached: excuse me.png (900x702, 376K)

Not much to discuss.

Let the thread die then make a better thread.

DISCUSS THINGS YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE ABOUT IT IF YOU'RE HERE

Attached: ohno.jpg (681x594, 358K)

“This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: CVFhjmY.jpg (564x856, 276K)

I dislike that Ebisu did nothing but laugh like a retard for most of the second half of the manga. Complete waste of a character.

Attached: DorohedoroShark.jpg (1200x675, 203K)

first half she has brain damage and does nothing
second half she has a different kind of brain damage and does nothing
she is basically a non-character. which devil was the one who liked her?

She at least spoke sometimes and did some things before getting that charm stuck in her head.

I could lick my screen and taste your virginity.

Is it safe to read this now. I'm tired of the hiatuses and having to reread this every few years

It's been over for months. I read the last chapter on Twitter because the scan group was slow but it should be up by now. I just checked Mangadex and it has the last chapter.

Attached: 1533559532840.png (318x555, 119K)

It went on for 10 volumes to long.

>Noi
no no no
>Nikaido
that's it

Just glue dirt onto your monitor an it should have the same effect

So how overrated is this?
Is it Berserk-overrated?

full metal alchemist?

A little overrated maybe but it's a great manga. It manages to have both lots of gory violence and lots of humor and lightheartedness at the same time without either feeling out of place.

Attached: Dorohedoro v9-024.jpg (4074x3056, 3.52M)

As much as I hate them, Netflix would be a good route because they wouldn't have channel censors to worry about.

Attached: smugedge.png (610x550, 296K)

read Maken

Attached: maken_x_another.png (1602x1099, 1.18M)

that piece of shit ain´t a masterpiece

>cannot draw women attractively
Bitch, nikaido, haru, and natsuki were 10/10.

They did a good job with Sidonia, which is dark and sketchy. Were Ajin and Blame decent?

t gay blind man

Whats with these threads on /a that are just low quality cries for attention, and blatantly false ?