Danberu Nan Kilo Moteru

Why would they turn down the lewdness so much?
People who do "charity work" and aren't a healthy wight are not allowed in this thread.

Attached: 1562104375265.png (2084x1004, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/39026/Dumbbell_Nan_Kilo_Moteru
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=134903
youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ds5P2p5FdSM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size#Intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=s-oyrP4hRLI
youtube.com/watch?v=iuE8cEg-q1M&t=0m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=t17AO3kyIzI
youtube.com/watch?v=zg3WshceNRk
youtu.be/ZKsKCObse3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For those who I couldn't answer in the last thread, since it no longer exists,
>When?
Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? the anime will air

2230h JST, July 3

>JST is UTC+9
>Current time is 2157h UTC, July 2
so, this will air exactly 14 hours and 23 minutes from now.

Attached: Release Date.png (1366x768, 474K)

I'm still fine with it, her look is still pretty lewd even if the overall posture isn't as lewd as before.

Thank you for this. Your reward is lewds

Attached: file.png (550x876, 401K)

Well, I guess the was the "current time" of the post I meant to send, but the time for when it will air is still correct.
14 hours 22 minutes from now.

Attached: TV Spot.jpg (700x394, 22K)

/fit/ crossboarder showing his stupidity once again.

>22:30
Isn't that pretty early?

Can /fit/ fuck off from my
comfy sweaty girl thread?

What level of fit is Sig Curtis from FMA?

nuked again?

The biggest downgrades are the expressions.
Their faces in the anime are just short of average, but in the manga they are high octane boner fuel.

It's toned down yeah. Honestly, that "can literally see the labia and clitoris through the underwear" level of erotic was kind of abandoned by MAAM after just a couple chapters. So, i mean, the whole manga is kinda turned down a little bit. Still, we'll get to see them touching themselves to this now :)

Attached: Comparison 2.png (1285x422, 704K)

.>For those who I couldn't answer in the last thread, since it no longer exists,
This doesn't need to be answered. If you have to
ask this question you are clearly some /fit/tard.

In case you didn't notice, your 'comfy sweaty girls' are in the process of trying to get /fit/.

start a timer friend. I'll try to keep relaying the air time in each thread that pops up but i'm a britbong and won't be able to do it for long

That's 10:30 pm, when not using a 24-hour clock.

Attached: Lower.webm (960x540, 891K)

I'm glad this will make many otakus gains some muscles and maybe self respect for their health.

Attached: 1560512810471.jpg (1032x1457, 1.16M)

I know, but isn't that pretty early for an animu that should be relatively lewd?

mods and jannies first

You don't need to lift for that. Stop projecting your insecurities.

>Danberu Nan Kilo Moteru
Is this the exact title? I want to add it to flexget before going to bed.

Oh the irony

puffy vulvas

NO FUCKING WAY

IS THAT REAL?????????
I'm NOT JOKING you guys, that says

>第1話
>"筋トレやってみる?"
Episode 1
"Do You Even Lift?"
"Have You Tried Muscle Training?"

Episode 1 is literally asking, dyel?
I'm EXPLODING that's fantastic

Attached: Danberu Julius.jpg (1460x2048, 318K)

>no you
Can you try to use your brain for once when you reply?

kilo/kiro
basically yes
there's a pun in the name about do you even lift and how popular is fitness in japan

Everybody knew this was going to happen it is the trade off that comes with Dogakobo. Still looks great though

Which expressions?

It's toned down marginally enough.

Attached: Realization.png (1366x768, 1.47M)

Can you stop typing like a redditor? It's starting to get annoying.

Sasuga /fit/tard.

That studio always makes things cuter. Wataten’s lolis actually looked older in its manga compared to the anime artstyle it used.

is manga Miyako still best waifu?

I'm asking because it's
myanimelist.net/anime/39026/Dumbbell_Nan_Kilo_Moteru
>Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?
and I need the exact match.
So, question mark at the end?
Dumbbell or Danberu?

These I can't even look her in the eye in the "abdominal pressure" panel without risking an emergency fap session, but the anime version is just whatever.

She’s good, but matsumoto is the best

Lurk moar and you won't have to worry.

Attached: 1531650416168.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

No matter what board you're on, you're going to get deleted for off topic if you post off topic.

MAL a shit

Every day some faggot weeb posts a "I lift for her" thread with an anime girl pic

Okay, now this is epic

Attached: 1562083938816.jpg (1920x1080, 923K)

>MAL
Please, PLEASE, I'm begging and pleading here, I'm down on my fucking knees here user; Fuck off

*missed a bit
"Danberu nan kiro moteru? "

> I'm down on my fucking knees here user

A position we're all sure you're used to.

Fuck it, solved the problem. Good night everyone.

Attached: 1537161317267.png (554x168, 27K)

I can give you a small background on the title if you like:

ダンベル何キロ持てる?
transliterated is
>Da n be ru nani ki ro (ji) mo te ru?
>Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru?
"Danberu" = Dumbbell
"Nan" = interrogative
"Kiro" = katakana adapation of a foreign word, so, Kilo
"Moteru" = has dual meaning: have/hold/lift, and popular

The title for the series is a pun: it both asking "How much can you lift?" and "Is Weightlifting Popular?"
The popular is in a socially romantic sense, is it attractive to the opposite sex, as a hobby, to weight lift? Is that going to help me get a boyfriend or is it going to make them think I'm weird? Sure, it will help me lose weight, but will I look macho is I dare pick up a dumbbell? Won't doing a bicep curl make me look like Arnold Schwarzenegger? It's a big concern for the lead that just going to the gym might ruin the purpose she's going to the gym. It's a funny pun of self-defeating motivation.

However, that pun doesn't exist in English. And, to fully explain it, the title would be too long to be marketable. So, most scanlation teams just refer to it by the Japanese phonetics. The anime studio titled it in English as "How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?" keeping the interrogative question and "dumbbell" but removing the popularity pun and the word "Kilo" entirely.

Attached: Anime Title.png (844x486, 89K)

Danberu sounds a lot cuter than the usual dumbbel

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Gundam Build Divers - 16 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.19_[2018.07.17_09.35.05].png (1027x719, 582K)

isnt it true that girls piss themselves when they lift weights?

imagine the smell of a girls only gym bros...FUCK

kiro is the proper romanisation not kilo

>筋トレやってみる?
>Muscle, slang for training, try, question
It does, holy shit

Attached: Danberu Even Lift.png (844x486, 71K)

>it's another "weebs show off their jp101 skills" episode

>danberu is actually the show I'm looking forward to the most
Really got my hopes up after seeing the PVs.
Please be good.

Attached: 1547555630878.png (320x280, 66K)

Nice pun, does it sound forced though?

the threads will be lobotomised

Don't reply to yourself

Is the logo the real thing, or is it edited?

hey it's the fat tranny user again, this time try not to make 50 posts under a single ip again

I don't understand. What is it about this show that gets the mods so up in arms? I haven't seen them this butthurt since the whole loli shitstorm back in 2011 that made Accelspammer black out the entire board.

Attached: 1561622564118.png (251x252, 106K)

Fuck that, a gym should be all male all the time. youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

Attached: Danberu nan kiro moteru - Ch. 36 - - The Harnnold Classic [MangaDex, Rakuen Translations].zip-0011 - (960x1361, 1002K)

I can live with that as long as I can enjoy the show.
Most of the cunts shitting the threads up will leave once the anime ends and we'll go back to slow and comfy manga threads, so it's only a matter of time. I can easily wait 3 months until the retards leave.

Attached: 1532209221877.png (960x1361, 477K)

Yes and no.
>Transliterally, yes.
The Japanese don't have a phonetic for what we in the west consider "L," their closest sound is "R." Incidentally, the Japanese themselves think the opposite is the case: the "L" sound we know is what they think they're pronouncing, it's the "R" sound of curling your tongue (instead of tongue placed behind the teeth) they don't think they're pronouncing correctly.

>Translationally, no.
The writer is aware that the word he's using "キロ" is a borrowed, foreign word. It's written in Katakana, not Hiragana. Therefore, the sound is foreign as well. Given that second sound is "ro" and we know this is a foreign sound to Japanese phonetics, "lo" is the proper translation. This is made all the more obvious as it is, in fact, referencing a "kilogram" unit of weight measurement associated with the "dumbbell" piece of gym-equipment being referenced.

But either is fine.

Attached: Gains.png (315x475, 71K)

Sex with Erika!

Attached: ERIKA.gif (116x110, 66K)

maybe self improvement is prohibited?

/fit/ crossposters

mods literally just delete shit they don't like now, regardless of whether or not it actually breaks any rules

I don't know you lads, but Aniki would be proud

its the whole 'off topic' aspect this show brings with it. You get people who care about exercise in the same place they're bound to discuss it. This is both on topic with the theme of the anime, but doesn't relate to actual anime content so is flagged as off topic. hopefully post airing we should have more to talk about which the jannies won't instantly flag

>OMG THE MANGA SHOWS SKIN AND ALMOST SEE THROUGH OUTLINES LOLOL HOT
There’s no fit here, just ecchi fags posing as fitfags.
Fuck off to /d/ retards.

I only do cardio and calisthenics

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1647, 356K)

I tried doing the dragon flags Hibiki was doing before
so much muscle pain the next day...

why must I click through 20 busses?

>sound
Not at all. The pun is the primary joke, actually. It isn't evident until you see the kanji that the "lifting" portion is what they consider the pun.

When they hear "moteru," the first connotation is モテる, not the less used homonym (associated with gym culture...which is practically non-existent in Japan) 持てる. It's a great, short title in Japanese.

Attached: Gyaru The Lifting-fu.png (450x170, 56K)

Those feet aren't very cute

It's an edit. Like this.

Attached: iktf, Jason.png (1162x703, 638K)

Try lurking.

naruhodo, naruhodo

One of the first results after I googled "Danberu Nan Kilo Moteru"
Thanks.
Added.

Attached: 1548949655149.png (846x312, 77K)

Case in point
youtube.com/watch?v=Ds5P2p5FdSM

How much time left until it airs?

Dragon flags are a high level of exercise (I also really struggle with them). Sakura really is meant to be representative of the general populus so just take it easy and let yourself rest sufficently before training again or maybe choose a slightly easier variation to build familiarity (bands, half mast, knees in)
Planking was explained because Sakuras abs had the strength of bread dough so she needed to go as basic as possible

Attached: file.png (566x524, 272K)

>why do you make everything so erotic
stop being a beta cuckboy, Japanese mcs, and just fucking hit dat

>people discussing /ck/ in shokugeki threads
fine
>people discussing /out/ in yuru camp threads
a-ok
>people discussing /fit/ in danberu threads
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THEY'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

I thought this was fit? why are you bitching about lewdness? choose one retard.

Crabs in a bucket. Fatties can't stand seeing people improve because it makes them hyper aware of their own sad state.

I cannot do even a single muscle flag. No chance.

Attached: I-I guess if you wanna see 'em....png (760x329, 222K)

It airs at 10:30pm JST, July 3rd

>8:30am CST, July 3rd (14 hour difference)
>1:30pm GMT, July 3rd (9 hour difference)
>~13h 30mins from now

try dilating

Is the opening already out?

can't wait for it, I hope the ending isn't just slides

there's a bunch of vowels in english that aren't in standard japanese a couple of them are in a few of the dialects though

Who cares, it will be some moeshit with no sexiness.

>healthy wight
Perhaps a healthy ghoul would be allowed

I hope you meant to type consonants instead of vowels, otherwise I'm gonna have to call you retarded

the student says rice perfectly but fucks up black even though he thought the opposite?

In all honesty this manga is actually really good. I already have a thing for musclefus, plus I'm actually learning things I didn't even consider when taking training more seriously. I want this anime to get a lot of attention

Attached: file.png (626x818, 438K)

>moeshit
Why do you people come here

Art style got nuked.

the PV for this anime doesn't make sense
why are the characters eating fried chicken, chocolate bars and processed grains when they're trying to lose weight? if these characters wanted to lose weight they should prioritize optimal hormonal function for weight loss; higher leptin levels so you don't feel lethargic, lower ghrelin levels so you feel less hungry, lower insulin levels in order to prevent fat accumulation, otherwise most of the excess calories you burn will just come from your body breaking down it's amino acids and turning into glucose through gluconeogenesis or from subcutaneous fat which is harmless, instead of visceral fat which is harmful
i don't get it

it's both isn't it?

She's bulking

those are just supercut shots of the show. they do actually care about the diet and make a point of adressing Hibiki's diet as early as the first pages of chapter 1

I literally can't wait for the ecchi endcards

That's it user, I'm gonna do it. Here it comes. Ready? You're retarded
English vowels: A I U E O
Japanese vowels あいうえお

english has at least 8 vowels

No, he's correct about what we, in English, consider "short" vowel sounds don't exist in Japanese. The Japanese only have 5 vowel sounds, all of them are "long." There are other vowel sounds western languages have the Japanese (and English) do not have, either, such as the umlaut vowels in German.

You are also correct in we have, in English, consonant sounds that also do not exist in Japanese, like "th" or basically any sound of two consonants placed together without a vowel between them ("n" being the exception).

Attached: A happy lifting manga.png (187x233, 46K)

It's about tonification, I don't think the girls want to be 'Holocaust' mode

Attached: 1550788856831.jpg (1075x1200, 712K)

shit
cuck
ice
cop

That's the entire point of the trailer setting the stage for the series: the MC is getting fat because her diet sucks. She goes to the gym to lose weight (because she doesn't want to change her diet and it's tough to keep herself motivated to exercise) but it turns out the gym isn't a sports gym for some mild cardio work, it's a hardcore bodybuilding gym for weightlifting. Ultimately, despite not wanting to join, she meets Machio who's ridiculously hot so she joins anyway just to be near him.

Didn't california recently have a typhus outbreak?

English has roughly 14 vowel sounds, user, with 6 letters that represent those sounds (a, e, i, o, u, y)
Japanese has only those 5 sounds, maybe 6 or 7 if you consider slurring "ai" and "ou."

Attached: English Vowel Sounds.png (800x1035, 86K)

>Yuru Camp
>noname studio back then
>Shokugeki
>basically shounen with a specific fanbase
>Danberu
>every studiofag knows Dogakobo
This is a glimpse of how shitposters choose their targets early in a season. Try to simply ignore them as they scream and spam buzzwords.

I think I can add another vowel sound for a my regional accent pronounces father with a notably different emphasis it's longer with a bit of a twist in the mouth

I think there are a couple of japanese dialects with like 12 vowels
that series about the caligraphy artist who moves to a remote island talked about a couple

Right. I guess I more or less mean, "Japanese don't use dipthongs" except in the dialect cases where they do.

East Asian languages are actually usually very simple to pronounce and learn, it's their written languages that suck and basically require wrote memorization and connotation of meaning. And, to mention English languages again, the closest western language to "English" is actually "Dutch" and Dutch is terrible. Like, really.

I think I recall frisian is the closest olde english
the issue I have with many of the asian languages is the tones

>East Asian languages are actually usually very simple to pronounce

Chinese has complex phonology including tones man.

The ther danberu thread just went black
mods are around, will we survive?

>/fit/ related discussion in a thread about a /fit/ related anime gets deleted
>completely unrelated discussion about linguistics is ok

god no

Based Mods, fuck these fake fit fags who only care about the ecchi shots.
Fuck off to /d/ retards.

Attached: clench those teeth.jpg (866x710, 208K)

Yeah, I love that. He's specifically stating
>Nah, we can pronounces Ls just fine!
>It's Rs that we can't pronounce!
And not only is he being serious, 90% of Japanese people would agree with him.

Attached: 1553020898568.gif (340x305, 2.76M)

>watching damberu for the lewd and not for the fitness tips

user...

>having a brain so small that you can't watch shows for more than one thing

literally stemmed from proper translation of a manga

Can /fit/shitters fuck off? Your stupidity is making my head hurt.

perfect dunning kruger effect
the student rates his skills at 6.5 while the skinny guy with the long face rates himself as having declined to a 3.5 despite pretty good pronunciation.

>implying it has anything to do with /fit/
Ani Tore threads did perfectly well for both seasons it got and they were 50% fapping 50% /fit/. Don't fall for the shitposters trying to force some sort of fanbase wars with another board, but at the same time don't post 3D images while talking about /fit/ stuff either.

>believing that the size of the brain ahs anything to do with inteligence

Threads for the manga have always had average /fit/ discussion, retarded niggers. When the anime gets to the awful squat form will we not be able to point that out as well?

This

>Not realizing that brain size correlates between .3 and .4 based on many studies.
You might as well throw out all of psychology if you don't believe this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size#Intelligence

Attached: lain_smirk_anime.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Can you stop derailing? This isn't /fit/.

Same reason why Long Riders! is permanently on /n/.
>select all squares with Bicycles
Fuck you google
Anyway, I'll catch up with this show after I catch up on Senko and a few other shows like Symphogay.
All of Symphogay

Attached: 1546291166718.gif (420x117, 2.81M)

actually studies show a link between certain enlarged brain areas and intelligence, especially visuo-spatial.
so there is a relationship between head size and intelligence, mongolians have some of the largest cranial sizes...

That's literally what I just said. I'm just telling you to avoid posting 3DPD images as that tends to set some mods off even when it's related to the thread.

best girl
peak ero

Based fellow cyclist, also, Yea Forums goes full /n/ during big Tours so here's that.

Attached: 1561453563468.jpg (845x1200, 224K)

Yea, but Yea Forums is fucking dumb and the posts are /int/ posting 66% of the time.

Attached: 841cedecd91b09817e30d260eb0dfae5.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

but that's the funniest part

Attached: cig12.jpg (533x586, 68K)

better than Yea Forums

i am on day 4 of nofap should i watch this anime?

>exercising in lewd underwear
Why would anyone do that?

They will make a lot of sexy moans I'm warning you

Yea Forums is better because most of the board is just having fun with dumb shit that doesn't make any sense. Its pure entertainment.
With Yea Forums, sure, you have a ton of shitposting, but you also have those faggots who attribute winning to the equivalent of winning a war. Or at least, in my opinion they're better.
Dumb parts are fun. But if I were going to Yea Forums to talk about /n/ stuff I probably wouldn't find much actual discussion and just more /int/ shitposting about who's winning in a Tour.
Unlike Yea Forums (when Long Riders! came out) or /n/.
>nofap
why

>>nofap
>why
Because hes a cancerous underage /fit/tard.
That needs to go back.

This show looks good.

/fit/ how do I get strong if I'm a spooky skellington, already quit smoking/vaping nicotine, gonna quit coffee once I'm over the nicotine withdrawal

Attached: [Tsundere] Kobato. - 02 [BDRip h264 1920x1080 10bit FLAC][4DEC2C3C].mkv_snapshot_10.40_[2019.03.06_0 (619x678, 240K)

walk/run

>>nofap
>why
Not him, but porn causes brainfog, at least for me. After about 8 months of nofap I feel like a child again, days go slow, every day doesnt feel like a jumbled together mess of me doing the same thing anymore and I'm curious and excited about things the same way when I was a child.

Ironic that fapping would help burn off some calories.
This and symphogear are really the only thing that seems to be okay this season at first glance.
The only other thing I have my eyes on is that Survival on a desert island show that will just probably be a comedy. Which is a shame, you could do a really good anime with survival aspects, sort of like Yuru Camp mixed in without the whole happy campers. And not being a comedy.

Attached: 49a5e4929273f9209b4d03bcad722daf.jpg (1250x1078, 146K)

do jumping jacks and play baseball with yourself

Fucking this, the anime didn't even start and these faggots are trying to start shit. The /fit/ discussions are ok as long you don't post 3D images or blogpost, try to keep the topic relevant to what is being discussed in the story too.

Attached: 1543625054587.gif (290x280, 771K)

>MC is voiced by a total newbie
Will Ai Fairouz be the next Miyuri Shimabukuro, or the next Yukari Anzai?

know your limits, be patient but also constant. just hit the gym and focus on your goals, within a year you'll be already stronger than the average,but keep growing and getting bigger

Attached: 1561048623428.jpg (4125x1080, 465K)

anyone want to post her training pv?

>I haven't seen them this butthurt since the whole loli shitstorm back in 2011 that made Accelspammer black out the entire board.

You weren't here during the great Nipplegate debacle where Valkyrie Drive Mermaid got a mod super butthurt over boobs?

It's in one of the old threads, it's also easily searchable on YouTube

Listened to her demo reel and she's pretty good. Hope she gets roles. She's a qt too

She's half-Egyptian.

And?
youtube.com/watch?v=s-oyrP4hRLI

Attached: 1556929350770.png (189x228, 58K)

#1 Fix your diet.
Seriously, if you concentrate on perfecting your diet, which will take months to years if ever, you're accomplishing 80% of everything you could ever hope for in becoming healthy.

Attached: Just a snack or four, what.png (902x507, 904K)

He asked how to get strong you soilent sipper. And to do that he needs to lift not worry about his fucking diet twink.

After making the poor decision to go to /fit/ to randomly browse thanks to these threads, they did indeed post videos showing exactly this.
One was even during a tournament, can you imagine having a crowd watch you piss yourself on stage?

What if Ai never gets another main role after this show? Too many newbie VAs being cast as MCs or main cast members never get another main role after their initial break (I'm looking at you KKK).

I remember watching one of strongmen projectile vomiting due to the muscle contractions against the stomach. It's not just girls who have it rough

Don't remind me.

Remind you about?

About Kitakubu.

She'll get more as long as she takes producer cock.

For however you are trying to troll me, you're both blatant and bad at it.
Meeting nutritional goals is priority #1, caloric restriction is what follows. Seems that user isn't meeting his nutritional goals, which would make trying to build muscles a bad idea in the beginning.

Attached: 07.png (715x1013, 270K)

What happened?

You don't?

Why the fuck would it takes years to perfect your diet? What is the progression that takes years?

It does have a link, but you must be a koala smooth brain.

>caloric restriction is what follows. Seems that user isn't meeting his nutritional goals, which would make trying to build muscles a bad idea in the beginning.
no it isn't soilent consumer. He just needs to lift for now. Let me guess you go to planet fitness? You seriously sound like such a faggot.

I want to cum on this boxer's tummy.

>m-muh nutrional goals
Have sex

This is why threads get deleted.

Is that an invitation?

>work on your n-nurtritional g-oals, user!
>you shouldn't lift!

Attached: 1561214023849.jpg (644x800, 71K)

>anime is an advertisement for gold's gym
>anons shouldn't be allowed to talk about other gyms
user how much are you getting paid to suck jew dick?

Attached: 1560957458186.jpg (618x893, 156K)

NO ITS BECAUSE FUCKING FAGGOT F/A/TTIES are fucking reporting everyone

Think they'll change anything from the manga or add something dumb?
What realistically could they add that would ruin this for you?

Attached: 5ff5fc47ef469f28e8d3ffb498b4e0b8.jpg (1602x1416, 1.82M)

Why?
Delicious food is why.

It's tough to maintain control over desires, and over-indulgence is a very easy vice when food, snacks, treats, drinks can all be so tasty. "The Perfect Diet" isn't just "what" you eat, but also "how much."

Attached: choitashi.png (960x1361, 2.06M)

This manga which discusses lifts introduces nutritional goals as being more important for Hibiki's weight-loss goal, you know. Food is talked about literally every single chapter. Hibiki's diet, especially.

he didnt ask for weightloss soiboy he asked how to get strong

Is that the demi-chan sensei?

F/a/tties can some how discuss off topic shit and ruin this thread but when its about real fitness you cant. Why?

Attached: 1558038578789.png (645x773, 15K)

You seem to continue to miss that his body won't gain mass if he isn't meeting enough of his nutritional goals. A spooky skellington can want to be as strong all they want, but it won't happen if they're stuck in a nutritional deficit, which he seems to be asserting he is by mentioning being underweight.

It's like wanting to start the hottest fire: great! But you'll need fuel to burn to do it. And depending on your fuel and how much, the result might not be a very hot or long-lasting fire.

Autist, keep it simple. Regardless of what it translates as, Hepburn localises it as 'ro' and since the title is not translated then it IS 'ro' and not 'lo'.

>censored

FUCKING DROPPED

>body won't gain mass if he isn't meeting enough of his nutritional goals.
yeah and you make it seem overly complicated when it isnt retard. He doesnt need to worry about that yet get some some weight on that barbell and then just start eating more and thats it. He doesnt need to do some dumb nutrititional complex plan you keep suggesting faggot.

>put some weight on that barbell
meant to say put some weight on that barbell and start lifting because you will make progress then once you hit a certain point start eating simple

In the manga it's like she's telling you to put a baby in her right now, in the anime she's pointing at her baby room while making a gentle invitation. Both are different kinds of lewd as fuck.
Sucks for the lack of underboobs and smaller vagina bones but I like the form-fitting gym clothes too.

>another thread gonna get deleted
Fucking shitposters.

Attached: 1553327651717.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>vagina bones

Attached: 1562046955695.png (933x720, 585K)

I can't wait to lift with you bros during this and
help all the fatass anons out.

Attached: 1534620990289.jpg (193x261, 6K)

One of the best terms Yea Forums has created.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Strike Witches - 501-butai Hasshin Shimasu! - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.33_[2019.05.0 (1280x720, 118K)

How many scoops are you on? 2 here

Attached: 1561036847337.gif (500x730, 471K)

Doesn't mean /fit/ should be here blogposting faggot.

What are some good leg exercises to do without a squat rack?
right now I do
>3x10 leg extensions
>3x3 minute wall sits with a plate
five minute rest
>3x5 deadlift
>3x20 calf raises
Its kind of a meme workout and i'm trying to add something to make it more effective especially for my gluten since this workout doesn't do much for those. I was thinking of adding a third part with romanian deadlifts and something else.

Attached: 30(1).jpg (1280x781, 133K)

Well dropped

Don't post frogs on Yea Forums you DYEL retard

Who are you calling dyel manlet?

>shitposters trying to feed their own fantasy fanbase wars by frogposting and being excessively aggressive

Attached: icecream.jpg (661x720, 92K)

I'm looking forward to this anime but if it's going to bring in these frog and wojak shitposters I'd rather have it banished from Yea Forums

Attached: 1561907461280.png (397x508, 346K)

/fit/tards ruin everything which is unfortunate.

You, you dumb frogposter DYEL

I wonder if there will be any Kengan Asura references

t.

Attached: download(54).jpg (181x279, 11K)

Stop projecting

you can't even see her clit

Nice projecting, faggot

Attached: 1557974611094.jpg (1080x1080, 221K)

Imagine being so fat that you can't tolerate ANY mention of fitness or anything related to it, so you cry to jannies to ban everyone you don't like. Crying fat faggots are the ones ruining the threads. Discuss anime, or fitness in the context of an anime about fitness, or shut the fuck up.

So, how much does tumblr hate the dumbbells??

We'll find out tomorrow. Might need a dedicated thread to document 'reactions'

Attached: smug.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>almost never train back
>do some back excercise for 40 mins
>Immediately sore after, have massive DOMS for 2 days
Will it get better if I train them more often?
>Pic unrelated

Attached: 1554358109881.png (600x600, 287K)

Sounds like you lack protein, are you eating enough?

>muh projection
says the twink

Attached: 1547210230574.png (894x773, 48K)

Now that we're going firmly down the path of musclefus, how long do you guys reckon it'll be before we get our best girl boxer anime?

Attached: file.png (728x1098, 390K)

>that guy who stands right in front of the dumbbell rack when he’s curling

Attached: guULQdv1Q9_zU10Zi_XzCJPnNLcUovjQvBzbz6LdMxw.png (768x768, 152K)

Now this is just baiting

>fitness in the context of an anime about fitness
You'd have to be blind if you think that's what's actually happening in the threads.

>Will it get better if I train them more often?
yes, that's how doms works. Keep training through it and it will go away. Make sure you can tell the difference between doms and an actual injury, though.

Time check, T-minus 11h 28m now.

>You might as well throw out all of psychology
Well, yes. Anyone who's not blind does that already, or use it to get money from whatever retards believes it works.

thanks

toned down the smugness
unforgivable!

atleast that one jewess does

>doesnt unrack his shit
>not adding a plate to one-up him

I want to bite her clit off

nice bulk

This guitar riff is what I hear in my mind every time Machio strikes a pose and bulges his muscles:

youtube.com/watch?v=iuE8cEg-q1M&t=0m30s

(at 00:30)

Attached: Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru page.png (452x640, 135K)

A delicious bean.

heh

Attached: ...good.gif (479x353, 619K)

>outline of the clitoral hood
Anime will almost never do this. Sad.

Maybe they actually want children to watch their cartoon and just not (you)

Will this be the beginning of the age of muscle lolis?

It weeds out the fitcels who only cares about ecchi.

yeah the anime looks like garbage, sandrovich got 2 adaptations in the same year and both are terrible I was hoping this would at least be good

imagine her squeezing your chinpo with her shoulderblades

I thought you were in this for fit/shit but now you care about the girls? kek nice job outing yourself faggot.

There was a previous thread, but man, I'd love to see if a muscle loli gets introduced. Maybe even just a younger girl who's inspired to start working out by these girls going to Silverman's Gym and is idolizing them. Or maybe the opposite; a smug loli who's pompous and condescending about "knowing more" than they do about workouts.

You're the one who shouldn't be here lad.

B-BUT THE SKIN TIGHT CLOTHES AND BOOBIES

you can see those at a gym to be honest

He’s not wrong, you’re just retarded.
>-er is literally a vowel sound in American English, not kidding
>uh (bud, hug), oo (book, good), ae (hat, cat), au (brown, house), and more don’t exist in Japanese
But yes consonants are even worse for them
>t. Dancing monkey

I hope so.

Attached: 1561092456786.jpg (736x968, 64K)

I can only get so erect

Time check, T-minus 9h 24m until nice bulk.

>The Japanese don't have a phonetic for what we in the west consider "L," their closest sound is "R."
Just a reminder the west does not have a single sound for"R". Or for "L" either, if you want to go full phonetic autism.

Where are you guys gonna be watching this tomorrow? Anyone streaming?

isn't there some "d" in the l/r pronunciation?

Fuck user. You just keep doing it until you can. It gets easier each time. Now do it!

Kind of, it’s a frontal R sound like a Spanish rolled R, tongue placement is the same as if you were saying T/D. My students shit a brick trying to figure out how you make an R/L in the back of your mouth.

>It's toned down marginally enough.
Really?

Attached: 20190302_232118.jpg (1072x398, 183K)

>Sex lines
>Adonis belt
I have them as a byproduct from doing lots of abs.

Time check, T-minus 6h 5min.

fat shaming

It would look ugly with that amount of detail.

>he watches this show for girls and not for useful tips how to improve the body
Yea Forums is fucking joke

Guess I need to repost it

Attached: tips.jpg (1896x2860, 876K)

>he isn't capable of both
Ultrapleb spotted.

This

>post on Yea Forums
>complain about Yea Forums
Imagine being this retarded

Whats with all these deleted posts and people claiming this thread will be deleted at any moment?

mods have deleted at least 80% of danberu threads for the past week or two

A lot of off-topic posting/blogposting about lifting/going to the gym.

BUY THE BDs CuckS!

>Dumbbell & Kilo
>Nan & Moteru
Fucking retards

some shitposters and trolls get mad over a an anime about being /fit/. anyone who actually talks about the contents of the anime and anime girls doing /fit/ thing gets reported to death and stupid mods agree with shitposting. that's it. this anime/manga TRIGGERS fat people.

imagine talking about the topic of an anime within a designated thread for it.

Attached: de530545e0f3f62cd46168cf71ab1810ca951b1e39ba65d12b902156416e527d.png (500x459, 20K)

What the fuck happened in this thread? It's a comedy anime about girls going to the gym and getting in shape, what drama could there possibly be?

Good, don't want people imagining the smell

Rat, lol. That was wasn't too hard.

They didn't.
She literally looks hotter in the anime by having bigger tits.

Ah yes, blogposting about lifting really is the same as talking about the series. /fit/ exists for a reason.

>anime and manga are filled with exercise tutorials
>you are not allowed to talk about exercising

Attached: 1555078224182.jpg (480x360, 41K)

It's now live!

>Why would they turn down the lewdness so much?
This series is perfect normalfag bait and they didn't want to scare them off.

>All that toxic masculinity

uncultured swine
underbob is a refined taste

Are you being retarded on purpose? There's a difference between talking about what is being shown in the series versus blogposting and even posting 3DPD. Fuck off already.

whats the "charity work" meme about?

imagine being so angry at lifting that you get triggered whenever people talk about doing an exercise better than what the anime tutorial showed them.
you must be on your period or something, because i don't know how someone can be so unreasonable and sensitive.

Attached: image0.jpg (528x552, 40K)

Imagine being so fucking retarded you can't understand my post. Read it again. Talking about what is being shown in the anime or manga is fine, but blogposting about your personal struggle as a fat fuck and posting 3DPD is not.

>Talking about what is being shown in the anime or manga is fine
then talking about exercising is fine. go lose weight.

> anime says do this (but it's wrong)
it's ok to say "oh this part is wrong you should do this instead"

>I'M SKELLYMODE HOW DO I BECOME STRONGFAT
this is not fine

Jesus you're a dumb fuck. How do you keep missing my point? And why are you so obsessed some random user to lose weight when that has nothing to do with argument here? Projecting much? But whatever, keep posting like a retard and keep getting your posts deleted, just stop whining when they do.

keeping sperging you faggot. i've been in the deleted threads. all of them were providing more advanced information on lifting while autists like you were having a shitfit.
post your fat body while you're at it.

i am fat and i don't care
my life has no impact on yours

This isn't /fit/ you stupid fuck. Try to use your brain and think about why those threads were deleted. Also tone it down with the projection fatty. Literally every post you make is "hurrr y-you're just fat" when it has nothing to do with the conversation at had, you couldn't be less insecure if you tried.

/fit/izens blogging about their most recent gym seshes proceeding to troll the anons who tell them to stop.

>doesn't exercise
>is fat

watch this and get more mad
youtube.com/watch?v=t17AO3kyIzI

Holy fuck the woman looks like a man

btw pay my healthcare

Anyone watching live? How is it? Also post screenshots kudasai.

>all of them were providing more advanced information on lifting while autists like you were having a shitfit
Yeah and that's exactly they were deleted. /fit/ exists for a reason and so keep your blogposting advice bullshit there.

No wonder these threads get deleted. What a shitshow.

>anime and manga are mostly exercise tutorials
>talking more in-depth about them is not allowed
we've gone over this. talking about exercise is what this thread is for. you're just angry about your flabby mantitties and soft arms.

>[Ohys-Raws] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

Raw out

As long as they don't fuck up best girl, we're good.

Attached: danberu sensei cosplay.png (847x786, 622K)

>is fat
>get free healthcare
>feels entitled all his heart disease, blood clots, kidney failures will be paid for by taxpayers
this is why amerifats will never get socialized healthcare

Seems it's just one poster who is assblasted that his blogposting gets deleted. Just ignore and if he keeps shitting up the thread report him.

obesity apparently does lower iq
>free healthcare
btw im europoor too

i'm fat but i'm healthy
i have absolutely zero of those problems you listed, hence why i don't need to go to the doctor / hospital

>we've gone over this
And yet it seems like you still don't understand after having threads deleted filled with nothing but blogposting. Lifting and not wanting crossboarder faggotry isn't mutually exclusive. Talking about exercise in the context of the seriesis what this thread for, this is a thread on Yea Forums. Imagine being so insecure you think everyone disagreeing with you doesn't exercise or lift.

you obviously don't exercise and neither does the fatty. you've made it clear you're not here to talk about the show's exercise tutorials or waifubait.
you're here to shitpost.

>fat
>healthy
only get one bong

Attached: 1519824002502.jpg (188x282, 21K)

> if you reach a certain weight you magically develop all these problems at once
being fat leads to higher CHANCES of these issues, they're not a certain thing that is guaranteed to happen

>i'm fat but i'm healthy
no your a loser, if you cant run 3kms in 15 mins your an unhealthy blob, kys faggot

> running is the sole indicator of someones worth
ok then

Cope harder butter golem

It's been like this since the PVs came out.

>indicator of someones worth
ohh god your stupid too, please for the sake of the rest of us non-blobtards kill your self before you split into more mongoloid ape blobs

Attached: fat brainlet.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Can I stream this on Crunchyroll or will I have to get a Funimation account?

I don't like /fit/ anymore.

As one of the biggest fans, let me tell you, user:

thank you.
I will make so many webms now.

Attached: Akemi sees your gains.webm (1920x924, 224K)

I prefer her manga design to be honest.

thats cause your fat

>butter golem
Kek. I love it.

Attached: 1561745786916.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

You have to leave this website.

I am NOT fat.

ok then your a lanklet or >6'

Sorry I'm trying to watch anime at work instead of staying at home all day, user-kun~

I would like to thank /fph/ and my hatred for my fat self for keeping me motivated

fishing for a promotion

HOLY COW
Hibiki's house is a fucking MANSION geez laweez

Attached: Hibiki's house.png (1366x768, 1.98M)

were all gonna make it

THIS IS A NICE OP

>[HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv

For those wondering:

JASON SGATHAM
Aina Rumiko
Director Deire

so far they've appeared in the OP alone

based

What about Arnie?

kek

Attached: 1562164441404.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

I exercise and I don't need to prove it to you either. I want blogposters out, you fucks only come around when the anime is on and will leave anyway so you might as well stay out.

cute

Attached: 1562162605558.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

To get people to buy the Blu-ray for the uncut version.

>exercise tutorials
You keep bringing that up as if people actually talk about them in recent threads, but they don't and all all threads turn into off-topic posting. You should know this since you claimed to have been in all threads and if not, just check the third party archives.

Yup, he's in the OP, too. I'm gonna have to split this OP webm (though I'm guessing someone will upload the Danberu OP to their youtube channel in no time)

Attached: Deire Jason Harnnie.jpg (1366x1536, 566K)

The ideal is to do it naked.

Because it isn't erect.

imagine not squatting naked with a mirror under you

Episode 1 is titled
筋トレやってみる?
>Do You Even Lift?
Amazing

Attached: Have You Tried Muscle Training.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

Someone post the /fit/ cap about user's first time with "body weight"

Oh, and Kure Sensei is mildly cropped out doing some dumbbell curls, too.

KENGAN CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=zg3WshceNRk

>sticky on /fit/
Mods=Gods

This is too much toning down for you?
See what Doga Kobo does with any lolicon appeal, just these past seasons.
THAT is toning it down, not this slight change.

Based

This is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.49_[2019.07.03_11.40.51].jpg (1280x720, 255K)

Now that's some good shit.

Noice

A very Doga-Kobo OP, the rhythm reminds me of Uza-Maid. Not the best they've ever made but pretty good.

>only eat salad on dinner
>automatically lose weight

It's that easy.

>you're here to shitpost.
Congratulations for figuring that out on your own. Now that you understand this, please ignore that kind of post in the future instead of trying to convince the people who make it that they're wrong and how they should stop. Arguing with shitposters doesn't lead to anything but thread derails and autism.

The OP is a nice, fast-paced pop rock.
The ED literally techno with pop chanting.
There's whistling, cute percussion, some background noise...there's even trance when Akemi freaks out about how much Hibiki can eat.

p good

Kengan-verse agrees with you, too

Attached: SIDE CHEST.webm (960x540, 1.34M)

>smith squat
what the fuck dude

Uhh user that's a squat rack.
Are you ok?

>Body of an Olympian God still can't save a weak jawline

When will jawlets learn

Is it wrong to want to fuck brown for hours?

>That fucking OP/ED

I'm in love
I LOVE
MUSCLE

it's a curl rack
have you even been to a gym

No it's an OHP rack.
Dumbass.
Dumba-
Dumb-

DUMBBELL CURL
YEAH
LETS MUSCLE

Attached: file.png (311x513, 343K)

Hibiki is sex

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.53_[2019.07.03_12.16.21].jpg (1280x720, 395K)

>Yea Forums sperging about animu
Fucking nice.

>have you even been to a gym
this is Yea Forums, dude

Because running long distance is for what humans bodies are desing.

>Blonde twintails
>Gyaru
>Fang
>THICC
>Hot and sweaty

Do we already have this season's best girl?

Factually wrong.
>Inb4 durr tribes in Africa
Laughable, walking and sprinting are obviously superior.

And having a statement with
>Humans are made for X
Is dumb to begin with.

It's already a degenerate production bruh

LETS BULK

Attached: file.png (1161x889, 3.14M)

Half squats anyway

Attached: Late Night Snack.webm (960x540, 99K)

Attached: danberu favorite word is bulk.jpg (847x725, 237K)

Attached: Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru OP (1).webm (640x360, 2.15M)

Attached: file.png (1469x841, 1.99M)

Attached: Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru OP (2).webm (640x360, 2.26M)

Attached: Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru OP (3).webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Why doesn't the MC wanna be a nice thick girl.

Attached: 1534091533679.jpg (225x504, 30K)

youtu.be/ZKsKCObse3w

Because if her full potential was released, even Machio wouldn't be able to contain her.

Attached: danberu arm wrestling.png (960x1361, 576K)

squatu squatu dumbgirl

Attached: textbooke.png (848x452, 386K)

WHY ISN'T IT NEXT WEEK ALREADY?

Attached: file.png (369x209, 174K)

She looks too cute in the anime. I want to see the moe drained from her soul, out through her eyes, in that pic

>kin tore yatte miru?
Isn't that more along the lines of "Let's try muscle training?"

Where the hell do you guys even get this shit?

Attached: Cardio.png (1366x768, 1.3M)

Attached: Crunches.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

Attached: Curls.png (1366x768, 1.33M)

Attached: CzLeg Press.png (1366x768, 1.37M)

Faaaaaaat.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.15_[2019.07.03_13.49.26].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

J-just bulking!

Attached: Bulking.webm (960x540, 74K)

Imagine digging your finger through that.

These faces are gold.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.18_[2019.07.03_13.59.45].jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.57_[2019.07.03_14.03.58].jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Vietnamese too.

>2019
>OHPing in the squat rack

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: index.jpg (250x192, 5K)

What a perv.

Attached: file.png (500x447, 264K)

pits

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.41_[2019.07.03_14.07.16].jpg (1280x720, 260K)

In Kengan Asura's profile cards, I think it stated that Julius Reinhold's favorite word was "bulk". KA's author is the same as Danberu's

So since this anime does not belongs to Yea Forums, would /fit/ board accept thread about this anime or thread about this anime have to be made on Yea Forums?

It-s more like what his filename says.

slut

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.09_[2019.07.03_14.13.18].jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Maybe you should take a peek at /fit/ and find out?
The result may surprise you!

Attached: MUSCLES.png (1239x915, 1.17M)

>Thread in Yea Forums discussing /fit/
>Sticky in /fit/ shitposting Yea Forums
what is this upside down world?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.18_[2019.07.03_14.17.11].jpg (1280x720, 132K)

We need to start a pits album for this show.

Very soft.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.27_[2019.07.03_14.18.14].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

I was gonna take my own screen shots, but I think you're doing a fine job instead

Attached: Goal Weight.png (1366x768, 1.46M)

Ok... It seens like there are too many people butthurt than normal at the sicked thread.
Looks like Mod-approved but people-disapproved.

It's Yea Forums baiters flocking to the thread, fit is a slow board.

>skipping leg day

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.06_[2019.07.03_14.22.58].jpg (1280x720, 191K)

It seems autistic raging over fun harmless things is universal to this site

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.47_[2019.07.03_14.26.37].jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Enjoy washing your bedsheets because you believed in a reddit meme instead of lifting.

Attached: Hustle Muscle.webm (960x540, 1.34M)

She is pure. But only for triple digit bulks.

>doesn't know that male strongmen compare lifting the massive weights they do to compete to the feeling of dying and their bones and muscles being crushed and torn apart.

The apex of heavy lifting is to lift something so heavy it could kill you if you drop it, but lifting it anyway. I mean, you should totally Google Prolapse during lifting.

Yeah, pretty fun show. Hopefully the shitposting will subside at some point.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.18_[2019.07.03_14.27.53].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

She has standards that you have to meet

Attached: Ovulation Numbers.png (788x237, 176K)

>Dragon flags
You are like little baby

Attached: chadposting.png (680x626, 153K)

Nice sensei.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.53_[2019.07.03_14.35.16].jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.08_[2019.07.03_14.21.30].jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>high impact sexual violence

>/fit/ has a sticky about this show
Wait what the fuck?

>[HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru
huh

They do say it's half squats to be fair

Was it kino?

It was kilo

It looks like it's going to be pretty big even if you don't include the smaller shots.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.46_[2019.07.03_14.35.05].jpg (1280x720, 247K)

That's promising.
BRB I'm going to jog before it's dark.

>lower trapezius
>highlighted area is mostly below lower traps

>ohping the the lactation room

yes, a female urethra can't handle as much pressure as male urethra

First new animu since One-Punch Man that's interested me and it's fucking great. Wasn't bored the whole time, hope this lasts beyond one season. Might even have to read the mango.

Learn to Bench Press!

Attached: Bench Press.webm (960x540, 2.49M)

How would Machio do if he joined the Kengan tournament?

Why bother when they always have the same reaction? Just enjoy it for ourselves.

ONEGAI MUSCLE

Attached: Bench Press ZERO PLATE.webm (960x540, 1.48M)

He would do a between rounds performance, for he's there for everyone's gains, just like background machos, except he's in the foreground.

Attached: 1545240499840.png (356x329, 81K)

What kind of pussy ass guard rails are those?

Attached: Fit_squat_bodyweight_day_1.png (1677x2550, 741K)

What a qt.

Attached: 1562177461523.png (587x631, 642K)

If you crop it in the right spots it feels like watching hentai.

>speedwatcher

Oh? School's out, Hibiki?

Attached: Casual Wear.webm (960x540, 234K)

We're gonna learn squats? This is a squat, right? Aren't they, like, easy??

Attached: This is a squat, isn't it.webm (960x540, 149K)

I really liked the first episode. Suprisingly, no bro science, but the show could have pointed out you should go below parallel on squats. Hibiki is cute as well.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.37_[2019.07.03_20.12.19].jpg (1920x1080, 718K)

it specifically said they were doing half squats

This show just flips every switch in me.

Nice pose!

Attached: file.png (999x895, 1.74M)

never skip leg day

Attached: do you even legs.jpg (327x408, 28K)

>partial squats
RIP'S GONNA FREAK

Attached: 1558929013686.png (330x323, 183K)

>you're kinda fat, Sakura-san

Attached: 1523080351861.jpg (686x960, 74K)

gym too expensive and gotta have to get fit before bulking

Attached: 5PgNs16.jpg (1333x1579, 88K)

Lower

Attached: Half-Squat.webm (960x540, 1.18M)

This show is such memer bait I can tell people are just gonna screencap hell scenes "for teh lulz XD"

>gym too expensive and gotta have to get fit before bulking
What are you talking about? Gyms without all the wellness bloat are quite affordable.

Bodyweight only? Pff, no prob

Attached: ORLY.webm (960x540, 212K)

still an expense i can't quite afford

Just use your own bodyweight or lift some chairs.

I-I can do, like, a BILLION, haha

Attached: S-See, e-easy.webm (960x540, 632K)

No clean no ohp. Take that rippletits

Attached: Nice View.webm (960x540, 336K)

i literally got told my body mass situation is not great, not terrible
Basically what i do is just walking around in the morning but last month i lazied out on that too, the heat wave didn't helped

She needs to go lower

W*men are weak

Of course I do it.
First I do my squats the. I do OHP. Why would I move?

Nice house. She must be rich.

Attached: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 - 1.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

Her older bro has some money
and maybe dad

Attached: 13.png (960x1361, 1.19M)

(((Silverman))) Gym

It's the sand nigger blood in her.

Oh god

There's no reason to do half squats user. You should know better.

Stop eating all sugar, cut out all carbs, and fast for 16 hours a day. If you get hunger pains during the fast, pound some water down. When you eat for the day, make it something high in protein, like salmon or chicken. Eat a big tablespoon of coconut oil too.

Frequently take long walks or even jogs if you can. Do exercises that don't really require much equipment like situps and pushups.

This is all very cheap and easy. I lost 50 pounds in 3 months doing this, and I had never felt more energy and mental clarity in my life once I got past the first week of adapting to no carbs/sugar.

You can do it, faggot. You just need the willpower. NO MORE EXCUSES.

Attached: 1481997746777.png (191x246, 61K)

You may not like it, but, this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: Goal Body.webm (960x540, 484K)

Where are the webms of the machos

I hope it's fixed in the blu-ray

Yaeba, of course, because it's cute

Attached: Fang.webm (960x540, 436K)

Are gym rats these fucking autistic? So fucking obsessed in "gains" and shit.

I want Hibiki to stay chubby. She'd be my plump gyaru girlfriend who'd I can feed.

Just visit /fit/ and look at the threads. If you didn't know it was just about fitness, you might confuse the place for a gay softcore board.

Yes
They’re as autistic as any weeb

Did you.....
Did you just say you eat....all you want?

Attached: Secret Power.webm (960x540, 205K)

I'm excited as fuck for the full OP. Can't wait to listen to some ONEGAI MUSCLE while working out.
Also, Doga Kobo is fucking based as usual.

Attached: 1554329101287.png (675x1200, 606K)

This is the future you wish.

Attached: Hibiki.png (800x420, 859K)

That picture is also why Japanese beef is so tasty: More fat = More flavor.

I'd love to try it again some time when I have money. It's not normally available in my country, but there is a real fancy Japanese restaurant near me.

Attached: 140930103747-wagyu-oita-bungo-beef[1].jpg (1200x782, 1003K)

Like a secret power from a shounen protagonist

Attached: You're Unbelievable.webm (960x540, 591K)

Attached: 1560708729586.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Pretty eye colors

Why do they villainize casual snacks this much? It's not like a small snack every now and then hurts much.

>one gyaru wants to lose her chub
>the other never had any
It's kind of a shame.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.43_[2019.07.03_14.36.18].jpg (1280x720, 229K)

>It's not like a small snack every now and then hurts much.
>every now and then
She's eating them nonstop and back to back. A lot of people actually fall victim to this too. They think a small snack won't do anything, but that shit adds up.

((We are all equal))

I hear people don't believe how much you eat DOESN'T impact how little, or how much, you weigh?

Attached: Eating is #1 to fitness.webm (960x540, 939K)

If she was snacking on fruits, sure. Rewatch the episode and see what she's gorging in between.

It's muh fat genes and big bones broseph.

Attached: 1541688766144.jpg (924x572, 125K)

user.

Anybody have a webm when she enters the gym for the first time? That entire scene was pure kino.

Yeah!
I love water chestnuts!!

Attached: Did you just call me fat.png (601x331, 245K)

Yes.

Attached: Welcome to Silverman Gym.webm (640x360, 1.86M)

Attached: I love it.webm (960x540, 640K)

any stitches?

HEY! FATTY! STOP EATING!

Attached: 1554903727582520.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

We need something like Harukana Receive had with ass.

Attached: 1537548514870.jpg (4177x2160, 3.81M)

is it bad that i want a muscular girl to dominate me and then piss on me?

Look up for the archived thread.

Last thread had them.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.38_[2019.07.03_13.09.50].jpg (1913x2497, 2.08M)

Alright, faggots. Should I do SL or SS?

I loved that show

Yes. You should want to become a muscular guy who can dominate a cute girl and then pee on her.

Attached: 47721684_p0.jpg (700x863, 554K)

You should go to /fit/.

you should ask a different board

I want fat Hibiki to sit on my face while she's eating.

Dozo.

blu rays will erase the fog right

>asanagi

Attached: nope.webm (1280x720, 477K)

no

its not fucking fair

Why is this a bad thing?

Attached: thicc.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

They’re basically the same thing.
If you’re just starting out, any routine that hits all the major muscle groups will do fine. The most important thing is consistency.

if it ain't tight, it ain't right

Is there romance?

Hiniki should find a boyfriend that likes the way she is.

They didn't turn down the lewd, they just turned down the details because they're HACKS

I knew I could count on you anons

Attached: 1481862894201.png (350x330, 66K)

>Hibiki's VA is a newcomer
She's pretty good, I really thought she was a veteran
>also part Egyptian
Hai?

Jealousy

Yes, between FITNESS and GAINS

Considering how the majority of anime is drawn by bored Koreans whose only standard of quality is "this kinda looks okay so I'll send it down the pipe," lewdness probably wasn't even something that crossed their minds.

Attached: 1391220094942.png (242x200, 22K)

Not really. It's more of a comedic one sided crush.

Gym otaku are no different from garden variety otaku.

Can't wait for GYARU PUNCH

Eh, she gets a pass. She's nowhere near as repulsive looking as the half black ones.

Attached: 229102.jpg (400x580, 138K)

Attached: Machio and his Machos.webm (960x540, 1.44M)

Koreans don't draw shit. Animators are cheap foreign labor scanning still pictures to make them animated, basically they do the grunt work the studios don't want to do.

yeah but they say those are half squats so its okay
the bigger problem is that fucking quarter bench press

Remember to count your calories anons.

surprisingly looks better than pure jap

Interestingly enough - the background machos do it properly.

How do I get a gf that will appreciate my gains?

They are in it for more time, but do not worry, they ain't there just for their own gains, they are for everyone's gains.

You don't.

That's exactly the reason why we have an obesity epidemic at our hands right now.

Yeah, if you're into horsefaces.

user like they show it in the anime
it adds up 100kcal ever hour-2hours when you are eating normal 3 meals just pushes you so much above your caloric consumption and you become a fat fuck

im not saying that she is good looking but compared to 75% of other japanese women that look shit and 25% that are passable im saying that she is in the top 20%

but legs are shit, women don't care about fit legs

t. chicken

You must be some beaner or sand nigger if you think this horse is in the top 20%

japanese women are shit generally so even 5/10 women are in the top 20% of japan
also im huwhite from europe

No user. Cut the carbs and seed oils from your life and eat more meat and fat.

Attached: 1528139562072.png (1280x720, 483K)

>2000kcal bait

you realize if you're trying to lose or gain weight you still need to count calories even if you're on the diet you're suggesting

>Europoor
Yeah, I don't need to hear it from someone located full of women suffering from manjaw syndrome.

Attached: ED1.webm (960x540, 1.54M)

Yes user. It's just that insulin is an extremely fat storing hormone. The more you restict insulin secretion, the better the outcome. If you have insulin circling through your body, your fat cells will not release fat and you will be unable to lose weight. And seed oils are just overall unhealthy.

Attached: eosinophil.jpg (1797x1182, 496K)

better be a europoor than be surrounded by literall niggers

North Africans are very close to Caucasians, I'm mixed white/NA and I look very much white, most people don't know I'm mixed unless I tell them. It's not really surprising that an Egyptian/Japanese mix would result in a pretty much Japanese woman.

sensei doujins when

Attached: ED2.webm (960x540, 2.02M)

She's as erotic as the rest of them, we can only hope

Attached: 15.png (800x1134, 603K)

I want to lick her armpits.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.46_[2019.07.03_12.03.51].jpg (1920x1080, 366K)

imagine the taste

It's okay. You're trying your best to ignore the Mahgrebis and Nubians who are trying to take over your continent.

im a slav tho so there are basically none of those here

Well that sure was something. I think I love both of the girls. This show might be incredible.

>Erotic Yui Horie voice
Oh I am looking forward to this

>desperate unmarried sensei
Oh yes.

Anime of the decade

Alllllllllllllllllllmost done with all these webms.
Gonna have to post 'em in another Danberu thread in the future

Attached: ED3.webm (960x540, 1.47M)

Desperately want to drink a chubby gyaru's sweat right now.

I wish she didn't shave!

>doesn't do even half bench ROM
Two nukes weren't enough.

Attached: 1534382976082.png (1513x563, 784K)

Attached: ED4.webm (960x540, 1.71M)

except they're fitter

I guarantee you don't know fucking shit about insulin.
>I'm gonna lose weight eating 10k kcal of meat! No carbs for me!
Dipshit.

>streaming
No nukes weren't enough.

Attached: ED5.webm (960x540, 528K)