And is great

once you reached part 6

Attached: pucci.png (320x320, 105K)

>High school kids with superpowers
>Serial killer in a small town
>Murder mystery
>Power of friendship
>Slice of life
Jojo part 4 is just a ripoff of Persona 4. Araki truly is a hack.

Attached: 15493383358.jpg (214x214, 15K)

Once it ends and Vento Aureo starts.

this

The lottery arc and I was one who hated everything about that part before it

SoL is only great if the characters are good.

Chapter/episode 1

when the main villain gets introduced.

This. It just doesn't work when you care more about the scenario than the characters. They're all dull as fuck.

I'm starting to think people don't like JoJo at all.

Attached: IMG_20190617_204914.jpg (794x960, 57K)

>Part 4 dub comes out
>Retards come out of the wood works to say its bad
Really makes me think

Attached: 12254EA3-AFA4-4959-B8D6-20995548173E.jpg (855x1024, 80K)

When you drop the anime and read the manga, David butchered 4.

Episode 17, you can literally pinpoint it

Once the namedrop occurs.

This is funny and original

Episode 21

The writing is still a shitty mess in the manga.

The moment you see David Bowie

When Kira shows up and brings the plot with him

The anime made the terrible fights way more enjoyable.
It's pretty insuferable in the manga but for the anime you just lean back and take it in.
Part 4 is shit but the anime made it less shit actually.

Yeah but then he leaves again.

>he fell for the jojo is good meme

Do you like being an idiot or is it your job

>SoL
>It takes place in a small town so it’s SoL

no, more like
>it IS the daily life of students
>but with stands
thats why its a SoL.

when kira shows up. before that it's just a more boring version of part 3

If by daily life of students you mean a few snippets of daily life right before it goes to stand user of the week with 99% of these encounters being crazy assholes attacking them like part 3

>Rohan Kishibe
>Tamami Kobayashi
>Toshikazu Hazamada
>Mikitaka Hazekura
>Tonio Trussardi
>Shizuka Joestar
>Shigekiyo Yangu
>Aya Tsuji
>Yukako Yamagishi
Oh i remember those episodes based on one character where they are working for a bigger evil and tried to kill the main jojo and his friends.
yeah they are user of the week, but the context is different.
its more based on how they resolve a problem, a small adventure or them just fucking around, when yoshikage kira appears its more like a part 3 with other users trying to kill them.

Kinda gets good with Kira, but then filler until he shows up again, then is pretty alright
Part 4 is easily my 2nd least favorite part of all of Jojo, but I admit the english dub made me enjoy it a lot more than reading it. The voice actors (okay mostly just Josuke and Okuyasu) brought a lot of charm to it

And they're evil just because. Not even an excuse like being flesh budded or paid. You get characters like the Surface guy who tries to kill multiple protagonists just because, or the guy with the lock stand who tries to make Koichi's family commit suicide.
If Part 4 was actually slice of life, it'd probably be even shittier considering how garbage these characters are.

hazamada is evil like almost every school shooter, he is just retarded and thinks he can do everything because he has a stand/gun.
An the lock guy only wants koichis money.

>>it IS the daily life of students

Please tell me what the daily lives of these characters are because I certainly didn’t see any.

Hazamada was an edgy fag that got put in his place and somehow got better if I remember correctly and it was probably the first time that tamami ever got The lock that heavy, you gotta remember that they're relatively new to their stand powers and stand battles

morioh is a weird place user, if you were a stand user and lived there .....good luck trying to survive in your daily life.

No it’s not. Tamami is no different from characters like Sale who just fight the MCs because they want something out of them. Part 4 functions more like a wacky comedy manga than an actual SoL.

You're overplaying your hand, nitpicktard.
Everybody with a brain can tell this is a coordinated attack and not organic criticism.

Attached: gappy diagram.jpg (886x1400, 678K)

they beat people up

shit bait

That's because it's a take on high school Yanki manga, not a SoL.
Very little of Part 4 even takes place in the school anyway so people who use that against it are fucking morons.

im not sayin part 4 is just SoL, its changing genre from time to time like Adventure, Action, Suspense,SoL and maybe romance?(with all the yukako and koichi thing)

do you have the yasuho one?

> yasuho

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SNIF SNIF

The highway star fight is a literal masterpiece start to finish and perfectly encapsulates all of what makes part 4 so good

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

When the fat, bald kid dies.

This.

Why the fuck did Hazamada want to kill Jotaro so badly when it was clearly more trouble than it’s worth? It’s not like he was even working for Akira or something.

he wants jotaro out of town, so he can rape girls peacefully.

Attached: tumblr_inline_okkh1uZBD41siiuhv_540.png (256x504, 208K)

nope

What an obnoxious and childish post

Akira Otoishi was not Hazamada.

Hazamada wanted to kill Jotaro though

Hazamada wanted to stab Jotaro in the brain with a pen.

YASUHO A CUTE

Attached: 38f2c2a0c10e09b23fd165cf22bee45d.png (500x600, 447K)

It doesn't, especially not the anime

when kira shows up.

What will their son be like?
Will Gappy ever defuse?

Paisley Park best girl