Evangelion

Just got past this part. Should I bother with the last two episodes, or skip straight to the movie?

Attached: 703636A1-061F-46E6-8271-E921E796B515.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

yes

skip to the movie, then watch the last 2 episodes if you want more food for thought

Last two eps are utter fucking garbo. Go straight to EoE, fap to Asuka's tits, come when Shinji does, and feel your fucking brain melt.

Attached: So Johnny heard you like skipping parts.png (724x1200, 2.05M)

you're gonna wanna go straight to 6 and then backtrack to 3.
Don't forget about the throwing asuka down a flight of stairs OVA

god my first time doing that felt so good. Especially cumming at the same time. kimochiiii :)

Watch the last two episodes, complain on Yea Forums, never watch the movie because it's completely pointless.

Perhaps we can do a group watch and fap together? We can continue this conversation a more private and intimate location if you want.

Watch the last two episodes, then the movie. Chronological order of original air date is the only legitimate way to watch. Skipping 25/26 is absolute heresy. They are as incredible as EoE.

Watch the damn episodes retard

Watch the last two eps, then skip ALL the movies.

Anyone who enjoys NGE but dislikes the last two episodes is a literal brainlet who only likes the show because of COOL ROBOTS WOW THAT'S SO CRAZY DUDE I DON'T GET IT LMAO

Watch EoE until 1:12:54, watch 25+26, then finish EoE if you want to get exact.

Attached: brainlet.png (500x376, 200K)

Watch the last 2 episodes, then watch the "Death" part of Death and Rebirth, then move onto End of Evangelion for the optimal viewing experience.

I wouldn't recommend it though, it's very jarring and messes up the flow. I would honestly just get 25+26 out of the way first so you can fully enjoy the ending of EoE

EoE and 25/26 are not concurrent, they are seperate ends.
Splitting your viewing like this is also an awful idea even if that were the case.

Skipping 25/26 is the correct thing to do.
They are unneeded.

Attached: 142.jpg (447x403, 115K)

Watch 25-26 and accept them as canon ending
Don't touch any of the movies
Trust me it doesn't get better

But how will you know where the SoL manga timeline comes from?

Just finnished EoE on netflix, the art is cool but the story is long and boring, the show and the movie dont give any answers, skip eps 25-26 and skip the movie, thanks me later

Attached: EVANGELION_Vertical_Main_PRE_US.jpg (1500x2182, 1.85M)

Skip straight to 11 and then unzip you're pants and shave you're pubes

Finish the fucking thing first

25/26 are great you people are retarded.