How do I Isekai myself? I'm tired of this world with no mobs, no adventures, and no traveling party

How do I Isekai myself? I'm tired of this world with no mobs, no adventures, and no traveling party.

Attached: dkam.png (832x575, 873K)

Jump in front of a truck and hope for the best

Imagine being so mentally damaged from MMORPGs that you somehow cannot imagine a worthwhile life that doesnt involve fetch quests and grinding.

fetch quests give purpose to life.

You're right. I should go back to either slaving away for someone the benefit of getting crumbs from the bread what someone else gained off of my hard work in order to live into a system which I was forced into and due all land around me following this system more or less I cannot escape from it.

I JUST WANT TO EXPLORE AND FIGHT MONSTER GODDAMN IT

Just go to Africa. Tons of mobs, quests, treasure and adventure.

>He's a commie
Refer to the first post

You don't need to be a commie to be bored with capitalism you fart sniffing fool

just work a boring nine to five job then. the fetch quests of real life.

Attached: TRUCK-KUN.jpg (725x520, 55K)

/x/ is a better place for this question.

death by niggers is certainly one way to reincarnate into your isekai adventure

man u already know what 2 do
just do it u pussy

Then move to a shithole. One with a war going on right now if at all possible. You might think I'm joking but I'm not.

The only place left in real life where a nobody can come in and rake fame and fortune by doing shit like fighting animals for coin and going on adventures to slay evil overlords is quite literally some african/asian country undergoing civil war or an ethnic cleansing. Plus it has the bonus of looking like another world already to a sheltered faggot like yourself who thinks getting ISEKAI'D is a good thing

>no adventures
>no traveling party
sounds like you're doing it wrong

Being able to open a status menu and checking my stats would make isekai worth it.

I already asked them a few days ago. Only 6 replies, best answer was "truck-kun."

I'm mostly invested in this for the traveling party.

we're scattered across the continent right now but I'm trying to get the gang back together
it's hard

Attached: 1558182111326.jpg (800x600, 174K)

>his MMORPG has fetch quests
>doing quests at all

Attached: 1545065474863.png (772x705, 893K)

>no mobs, no adventures, and no traveling party.
Join a gang? Plenty of mobs there. Whole lot of fetch quests too if you want to be a drug runner. Might die, but hey that just means you get to be actually isekaied right?

Isekai is fiction.
It's not real.

Lots of people hate isekai. I don't care for the premise but since I love generic fantasy settings I am happy for the boom.

Imagine not autistically grinding for 23 hours a day in order to become the top ranking VRMMO autist.

I will do that when VR mmo gets good, normal mmo is a waste of time and doesn't account for my reaction time and smart which are above average.
Current MMO are shit too with everyone bothering you to join their shit party every single second, you can't grind alone or bea threat either since everything is based on multiplayer.
The magic and skill systems suck and there's no freedom.
I just wnt to be an undead zombie commander and PK players as they enter the graveyard and sewer zones.

Attached: 1549815959678.jpg (1280x720, 335K)

Reminder that everyone who complains that this world is boring and lacking any adventures and wishes he could get isekai'd so he could experience that is highly likely to be a depressed faggot who never leaves his house and claims the world is empty and boring to justify tha fact that he is too much of a pussy to leave his comfort zone.
Even if you faggot were isekai'd, the new world would lose its charm pretty quickly and you would go back to holing yourselves up somewhere and whining about the world you refuse to explore and experience not being an interesting place.

>everyone bothering you to join their shit party every single second
I wish that was the case.
The reason I can't stand modern MMOs is because they're hardly any different from single-player games with shitty combat that force you to party with NPCs for a dungeon every few hours.

>everyone in this thread conspires separately to go to isekai
>everyone kills themself at the same time
>we all wake up in the isekai together
>plotline is now about 25 nerds that must work together to survive this isekai, and possibly find love

Become a chuunibyou and use your imagination.

I for one welcome the 4 isekai airing nedt season

>it is tate no yuusha again but no tate hero and everyone is an useless hero

Jesus, I'd rather have return by death and suffer loops of suffering than being forced to travel with a bunch of Yea Forumsutists

Important detail : MUST be Erufu Truck-kun.

Attached: 1557795245371.jpg (700x527, 104K)

>It's tate no yuusha but everyone wants to be a little girl.
>the nations worship loli heroes
>everyone is outed as pedophiles

There’s gangs in real life, criminal gangs that have plenty of adventures and find themselves in trouble againts authorities and running away from the town guards.They only allow thief classes , though. And your nakama/allies are not to be trusted either though. Because they are dick ass thieves too .

You could just play Dungeons or Dragons in the basement or something.
Isekai anime makes everyone thinks they gonna reborn with some cheats.

Do you really have nothing better to do than sit in front of your PC all day?
try going for a jog everyday, helps clear your mind to be honest

play mmo, rpg or dungeons and dragons and if someone interrupts to get you back to real world kill them

will you survive without internet?

Waifus will make needing the internet unnecessary.

Attached: 1516816524983.jpg (954x1292, 213K)

your dumb activity is boring

How beautiful or cute can girls be in backwards medieval world?

>Do you really have nothing better to do than sit in front of your PC all day?
Sadly, no.

That's the thing - I'd rather live in a world without internet. I think people would form more meaningful connections if they had to rely on each other for entertainment and companionship all the time instead of glowing rectangles. I could go over to my friend's house and he'd be 100% more invested in hanging out because he wouldn't have the option of staring at a glowing rectangle instead.

My ideal life is an internetless world where I explore dungeons all day with a few bros and an elf, kill low-level monsters to learn new RPG skills, and then retire to the tavern for booze and grub where we tell stories and jokes until we retire to bed before doing it again the next day. What has internet done for me besides show me dozens of worlds I can't live or partake in, thousands of meaningless memes, and make the most superficial of connections with strangers? Nothing.

And yet, here you are

Yes user, life would be much more interesting if we lived in a fantasy world but we do not, we...we are here to suffer user, you already know that.

That one is a bad choice. I also really need to catch up on the WN.

If that guy from that pi story can live out a fantasy adventure in his mind while being adrift at sea, you can too op

Vacation in France

The girls are nice though.

Attached: 1520140339633.jpg (904x1380, 227K)

Some more than others.

Attached: dm7_t.png (469x750, 421K)

Less Aze and Mia is good. More Liza, Arisa and Sara is good.

Attached: 1520184924820.jpg (1786x1338, 511K)

Do you really ask me this? Just call to TRUCK-KUN

Aze is trash, but drunk and talkative Mia is good. I wonder if sex would make her more vocal.

It's your choice to use the internet. You're making it right now.
You could move to a desolate country if you wanted.