Do you watch anime weekly or wait for the season to end and then marathon it?

Do you watch anime weekly or wait for the season to end and then marathon it?

Attached: 20190630_104844.jpg (323x228, 71K)

I don't watch anime, except Inazuma Orion which I skip half of it because its shit.

>2019
>watching anime

I wait for Blu Rays

>tfw your pc stops being able to play anime without random lags and you just drop the whole medium because you are too lazy to figure out what causes it
Chinese cartoons kinda suck, anyway, don't they?

depends on the strength of the season.
this season I didn't follow anything, but I might catch a few series later.

I know that doujin

Marathon watcher here.

I still have over 800 series in my collection which I haven't watched yet, and new ones keep trickling in. I doubt I'll ever catch up to have to watch weekly...

I've never been able to finish a show I tried watching weekly, I either lose interest and forget to download, only to finish it when it's done airing, or just drop it halfway.

Attached: 1461771237770.jpg (1080x1080, 82K)

Weekly, marathoning is more of a hassle I can only watch 3 ep at a time of a show. Unless it's a great show, like Mix

I don't watch seasonal anime.

If the season is shit, like the ones that ending now, I will watch weekly. If the season has too many good shows I will put some of them off for now.

Mostly Marathon them.
I am still here watching some 2015 releases.

Sauce?

>not watching weekly with Yea Forums
Why even bother watching at all? The threads are half the fun.

Watch what I have time for weekly. Marathon anime I can't after season is over.

Delete this.

>watching anime

If you hope to ever have a life, then don't fucking do this to yourself. Please, please, just turn back the other way.

If the show is interesting enough or there are nice threads I'd never pass up watching it weekly. But if it's all shitty cliffhangers at the end of every episode then I usually let it wait until I can see it all at once instead of feeling blue balled once a week.

Weekly, because I don't want to wait, which forces me to wait.

Attached: 23f.png (555x449, 381K)

Weekly generally, though I don't watch seasonal anime very often. And I read manga monthly. I was watching Fairy Gone but haven't felt like watching the last few episodes.

Yeah same here, by episode 4 I just stop downloading the episodes and only pick it up again when its over

name

Weekly unless I've missed something that was apparently good that season

Friendly reminder that cups are useless unless they are filled.

I still need to catch up with all the old shit man

What is that pig doing to that poor girl?

A pig massage.

I don't watch seasonals either

Should we inform her father of her actions with that pig?

If Yea Forums is paying attention to it, weekly. Otherwise I put the show in my todo list and get to it eventually.