Raildex

Will Touma ever remember her?

Attached: NT_Index_v22_BW5.jpg (633x898, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q3iNv5RltlA
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75476806
bookwalker.jp/de68a57528-2873-47ce-ba5b-c699dd0a2b46/
toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Toaru_Project/Animage_40th_Anniversary_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Autumn_Scoop!!
strawpoll.me/18251973
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope not.

I hope he does.

Touma has enough orbiters as is, hopefully never

Hate what Kamachi did with her. She could have been way more interesting. But nope, gotta have that fapservice

Last volume

*never

I thought that was understood as being the same.

Well sadly for some people the last volume will indeed be never

Kamachi is unable to write motivations for heroines that dont involve chasing cock

Well, maybe he's planning something with the MisaMisa stuff, because that at least is more interesting than another girl falling for Touma

They wouldn't be heroines if they had their own motives. They'd be supporting cast or antagonists.

I missed you so much!

Attached: cs.jpg (850x1137, 258K)

Accelerator is handsome!

Misaki a pile of shit

>Kamachi is unable to write motivations for heroines that dont involve chasing cock

Attached: H13.jpg (1800x2555, 2.41M)

>They wouldn't be heroines if they had their own motives.

He's missing out on hottest and best girl, so I hope not since he doesn't deserve her.

Not even a shipper but this^

Yuri is easier to pull off in Dengeki than yaoi and I feel like some yuri teases would go a long way with Kamachis writing style considering we have a part 3 that is likely going to aslo be 20+ volume.

Not gonna have high hopes tho, nip authors tend to stick to what sells, and ToumaOlympics sadly...sell very well.

Attached: GID.jpg (350x427, 46K)

Touma is gay

He likes huge tits dorm manager Onee-san so I doubt about that blud

Touma has a lover who loves him more than herself, what else could he ask for?

Attached: 3809622013431.jpg (1100x1500, 211K)

No u

Never. Index still title girl. Misaka too popular.

Misaki designed to be hot girl who's elevated to best girl tier because she has a heart of gold yet has to suffer while getting cucked despite being best girl and best girl for MC.

It's part of Misaki's moe-factor. Having Touma remember her will be like giving back #1 his full calc abilities. It cheapens the plot and nullifies the character development.

Attached: To.Aru.Majutsu.no.Index.misaka misaki touma.jpg (814x610, 227K)

There you go with your false equivalencies again anonymous

MisaMisa is just another gag comedy for laughs. People have taken it so seriously like it's a legit thing.

Attached: 2012062623385930e.jpg (533x800, 499K)

Misaki will become Mikoto's Astral Buddy, thats why Junko has electric powers and Senya has moisture powers

This. Fucking gag fanserviceshit.

I have to admit Accelko would be better as a kuu/tsundere heroine than Mikoto.

Understander = Wife.

I know those words, but that post makes no sense.

Kek

Maybe, but if Kamachi actually wenr through wirh it I would fly to Japan to buy all his books and hunt the guy down to have them all signed, cause man, that would take gigantic balls.

*went

Are Accel and Hamazura gonna show up in NTR22?

They ded. So no.

Probably not. Accel probably went to AC right away and Hamazura went to a different place to hide.

fuck off /u/

She’s a lesbian now.

I'm personally not expecting more than a few scenes with them but who knows

I am sure that Miki makes him write this shit

In addition, they're already got their happy ending so probably this volume will heavily focus on Touma and his right hand.

I'd say they'll get a scene or two just because its the last novel of NT but not much more

Just like the ending of OT, Touma will not get a happy ending for NT ending

Since when is chasing dick Misaki's only motivation? Like Mikoto, she wants to help Touma in any way she can, but she knows she has no chance of actually being in a relationship with him, but there's also her wanting to protect Dolly, hunting down crazy scientists from AC's (not quite most of the time) dark side when they perform morally dubious experiments and running and organizing her own future generations Zaibatsu/harem. Unlike most haremettes, she's got a bunch of stuff to keep herself busy besides checking Touma's jockstrap.

>There are people who unironically believe Accel's story is over

Attached: 1547444012861.jpg (288x194, 25K)

Attached: D-RuFKkU8AAqigy.jpg (587x854, 85K)

Absolutely. Also, the red rose with fallen petals and blood indicate something absurd is happening.

Attached: D-RuD8DVUAM05Hi.jpg (532x1024, 105K)

Attached: D-RuEghU0AAIaXP.jpg (649x1200, 121K)

Based.

Attached: CfcqawTUsAAQXdf.jpg (600x420, 52K)

No? It's exceedingly clear he really likes their relationship, otherwise he wouldn't stick to it so consistently over this many different books/spinoffs. It goes beyond just mindless shilling, because there's a sense of direction and clear progression through their interactions. I'm not claiming it will become romantic at some point, but at the very least he's trying to write a genuine if odd friendship between them.

Hot.

It's only when I see them together like this that I'm reminded of how out of his league Misaki should be. Touma is not an ugly fella, but man is he out of his depth with her.

Did you read NT11?

Why? because he's poor?

every girl that likes him should be out of his league normally but touma's autism makes him out of their league.

I want accel x LO hentai.

Does she deserve to be remembered? The answer is no..

> pic unrelated

Touma is a male beauty that can be adored like a Greek sculpture.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.43_[2019.03.08_23.27.23].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

Not until he can heal his injury.

Yes, but also because he's an 8 at best and she's an 11/10 stacy.

That's not true. Girls like Seiri, Itsuwa and Himegami are more attractive than him, but they're certainly within his reach even without the hero shenanigans. Misaki is way too hot, way too rich and way too smart to actually sustain a relationship with him. What do they have in common?

No. Just take her for what she is. A fapbait character with a tryhard design. Nothing else matters about her, nor is it interesting.

Yes. It wasn't good and shouldn't have been a part of the main novels. More like a SS.

You're absolutely right. Remembered doesn't even begin to cover it, she needs to be cherished and adored.

I disagree. It was actually pretty good, but I do think it was misplaced among the main storyline.

>fapbait character
>has more depth, characterization, and stablished relationships with other characters than most of the older cast, including one of the so-called heros, namely Hamazura
What did user mean by this?

Do normally people like each other because they're handsome or rich?

Yes? But I mentioned the rich part because he would never be able to afford all the nice crap she's very likely used to, and whether you want it or not that can be pretty humiliating for a guy. Would Misaki specifically care? Probably not, according to how she's written, but I bet it would bother Touma.

Why do waifufags always default to targeting Hamazura when their waifus get criticized? Comparing Misaki to him is especially dumb considering she did jack shit besides fanservice in the Coronzon arc while he put his life on the line and stared down a demon.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>Depth
>AAAAH! He doesn't remember me!!! How could I get over my trust issues and lose my virginity without him? I'll just go back to tease girls!
No.

>I don't like you Accelerator but you should never cheat on me /return.
>You should never allow anybody to boss you around either unless it is me /return.
>I'll make you life a living hell if you don't abide by those rules /return.
>I'm with you 24/7 but I'd rather be with Kamijou-chan /return.
>I flirt with you but I'd rather flirt with Kamijou-chan /return.
>You see, I really like Kamijou-chan though it does not bother me if he flirts with other girls /return.
>So don't get the wrong idea /return!! Is that clear /escape?!

Attached: 1561366224938.jpg (550x900, 192K)

On a scale from 1-10, how much would you rate Touma's appearance?

Attached: toeman.jpg (600x750, 60K)

5, average MC. Not attractive, not ugly.

Understander > Wife

To be fair though she has to be with Accel at all times because of the network. She can't really be with Touma even if she wants it unless a clone is near him.

>grasping this hard
Its clearly stated that will is the collective of the sisters. Sisters like both #1 & tman. Gives 0 shits about everyone else. Even #3.

Will and sisters aren't on team #1 or team kamijou. They are team BL and want ToumaXAccel.

4 for most of the Index anime, 9 for Biribiri vision Touma.

Unfortunately for them Touma is for Kamisato

Novel Touma is a 100. I want to spoil him.

Attached: 062.jpg (2472x3508, 1.25M)

The problem is that Touma appearance\character design is so inconsistent so it's a bit hard to rate but he's supposed to look like a normal high school boy you can find anywhere so around 6 to index anime and 7 to railgun but the LN especially NT is definitely 8 for me.

Would he even had met Itsuwa if it weren't for the hero shenanigans?
>Misaki is way too hot, way too rich and way too smart to actually sustain a relationship with him
do you really believe this? even celebrities and rich people in real life have married ordinary people before. it's not impossible. misaka likes touma, and if touma liked her back that's really all they would need to sustain the relationship, really

In your dreams, Misaki.

youtu.be/q3iNv5RltlA

Kamikami endgame.

Attached: 59975610_p4.jpg (500x600, 111K)

The first arc ends with him getting a severe lesion to his temporal lobe that completely destroys his episodic memory, he's not going to remember her short of magical brain healing powers.

Wait for the novel she will get her miracle it's been heavily teased

Which one, it will happen but no reason to think it will be anytime soon.

So was Last Order nudity confirmed?

Attached: hoi papi.jpg (1000x705, 584K)

Remanent arc made it pretty clear that at the very least 10032 acted so "she" and "he" wouldn't cry again. So the collective might not care but she does, which influences them.

>what did user mean by this
The truth. Misaki is literally just there for gags and fanservice and it's honestly getting quite annoying lately. Mikoto was on her way to becoming a psycho murderer and now this happened.

With no Misaki(injured?) she will be unhinged again, rejoice.

NT I
Norse SS 4 episodes
SP 1 episode
NT 1 5 episodes
NT 2 3 episodes
NT 3 4 episodes
NT 4 6 episodes
1 episode filler
24 episodes
NT II
NT 5-NT 6 7 episodes
NT 7 5 episodes
Misaki NT SS/Index NT SS 1 episode
NT 8-NT 10 13 episodes
26 episodes
NT III
NT 11 3 episodes
NT 12 5 episodes
NT 13 4 episodes
NT 14 4 episodes
16 episodes
8 episodes ???
NT IV
NT 15 5 episodes
NT 16 4 episodes
NT 17 6 episodes
NT 18 6 episodes
NT 19 4 episodes
1 episode filler
26 episodes
NT V
NT 20-NT 22R
26 episodes

All so we can have 200 episodes of Index for both OT and NT together.

>wasting time on SS novels
>filler episodes
>splitting the WR arc

Yikes.

I like Touma and I think he's attractive. But the whole "delicate rich ojou like Misaki falling for a bum thug" trope is getting tiring at this point.

Attached: D-Oktp-UIAAwNsH.jpg (482x288, 28K)

Slut

Thank you

Misaki x Misaka is the best pairing

Attached: 1547591609310.jpg (600x847, 323K)

what did measure heart do to get meme popularity that oriana failed?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.18_[2018.12.25_20.08.15].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>this is a middle schooler
that simply isn't possible

Attached: stiyl.jpg (510x286, 18K)

C-cute!

Attached: 5EE1604E-2C91-462C-A1C8-321580476EAF.jpg (1448x2048, 422K)

This guy really improved his art over the years
He used to not be able to draw legs below the thigh

When it comes to why certain characters become memes, it's their ability to make an impression in a short amount of time. The character's design is the quickest way, followed by their personality and actions. I think Oriana's character tried too hard to play the sexy onee-san role. She's always exposing herself and half her dialogue is comprised of sexual innuendos. Her arc also took up 6 episodes which kinda dragged on. Measure Heart in comparison is also a character with sexual themes going on but it's a lot more restrained. There's also the mystery factor. She may or may not lose some of that meme popularity if her backstory is ever revealed.

And at no point afterward have any of the clones, including 10032, shown any regard for Mikoto. Its not as if Mikoto's shown much regard for them either. She even glazed over Worst's existence. Not too surprised Will hasn't mentioned Mikoto.

>She's always exposing herself and half her dialogue is comprised of sexual innuendos.
that's what makes her great though. she is the perfect sexy blonde anime girl.

Attached: 1534900567086.jpg (996x1422, 441K)

She's literally nothing though. Don't pretend you like her for literally anything other than her looks and the fact she uses them

But in terms of her becoming a meme, there's not much to work with beyond "she's sexy". There are other sexy girls who use weird personality quirks or peculiar designs to become memes.

>H-he stared down a demon
So, no depth and he's just a dumb shonen hero? At least you admitted it. Hamazura has been running on stale shonen hero crap ever since OT 15. Now, I don't dislike Hamazura for that, but he's not precisely a comlex or appealing character as anything mire than just a vehicle for action scenes and MacGyver-style improvisation.

>people won't notice the reductio ad absurdum if I greentext my whole post
Also no, what gives her depth isn't just the love storyline with Touma ( that's probably the most boring and common aspect of her character), but rather the fact that she's a character burdened with the nature of her powers clashing with and constantly testing her moral code, a code that is by her own admission flawed and has been hinted at by herself to be a defense mechanism against her own moral disgust with herself in the first place. A character like that is always threading a fine line between doing heroic deeds and becoming an actual villain while trying to do the right thing, which is always interesting to read about. And where do you even get off saying she needs Touma to get over her trust issues? If anything, that's what her developing bond with Misaka is there for, and her being being careful and meticulous will never be completely abandoned because that's part of her character. Lastly and before you ask, yes I'm aware of the fact that the main storyline hasn't been playing to her strengths and I'm not even sure if the kind of stories worth telling with a character that's all about the psychological can even fit in the grander scale of Index's supernatural conflict, but then again, her call to action so to speak happened very recently in terms of the main novels.

why couldn't they just relax and have kids bros?

Attached: 155345.jpg (1011x1200, 139K)

There's a Charlie Brown thread up now so can that one user post the toaru urei no piinatsu images please, I can't find them in the archives.

her personality is fun and her magic is cool too. even touma likes being around her.

there's even less going on with measure heart but she took off for some reason. what was the key difference?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.01_[2018.12.16_00.28.29].jpg (1280x720, 118K)

*complex
*mere
I'm just waking up so don't ask too much before my coffee.

>So, no depth and he's just a dumb shonen hero?
Yeah sure, if you ignore all of the context behind his actions. You're not going to convince anyone that Misaki is a deep and complex character by dumbing down other characters to the laziest and most basic shitpost possible. Sorry.

I feel like Misaki is there to develop but also to be a rubberduck to Misaka like Lessar was to Touma, Now that she's supposedly injured I don't think we'll see Misaka as much as we have while she was with Misaki.

Hoenstly they'd just job to one another at sex and kill each other out of frustration 9 times out of 10.

Attached: YouSayfunnyThing.png (500x281, 166K)

Do people actually like these characters
I feel like Japan doesn't, they always gravitate to Accel/Biri/Misaki or to their lackeys (ITEM, Measure Heart, etc)

Are there Evafags in there? I think it's my time to shine.

Mugino's ride is over and while it's not bad, it's not as memorable as Shiage's luck or his decision to protect Rikou.

Kakine is a faggot
Always was, always will be

I like mugino

Recently caught up with the novels and Misaki is definitely best girl with Othinus being second best.

>has barely any character outside being in love with Touma and friendemies with Mikoto

But she makes my dick the hardest.

That doesn't make her a good character

He never claimed that, he just claimed that she is ''best girl'' which is subjective because it's a fucking opinion.

I already explained why Misaki is (relatively) complex. The Hamazura critique is a different issue, but yes, there's no much to him after he mostly got over feelings of inadequacy back from hia introduction. You could say his feelings of powerlessness are an ongoing theme with him on NT, but that's been completely undermined by how the actual narrative plays off his deeds.

Of course, It's a give and take and Mikoto finally got a partner she can rely in and confide her issues.

And I'm allowed to point out his best girl isn't a good character

Theres nothing complex about cock pumping, which is Misaki's purpose

You're allowed to be wrong. Your casual dismissal of one of the few characters Kamachi has spent actual effort in well, characterizing makes me think you're either illiterate or just don't read the books.

>effort into Misaki
Lol

Why would anyone give a single fuck about what (YOU) think a character is there for?

Yeah man, Misaki is totally one of few characters that got special treatment from Kamachi. Now, how has that characterization been put to use post NT11?
Oh wait.

>part of her backstory is addressed in two separate manga
>gets a novel with very little action that's basically more about her psychological state and moral outlook
Yes, effort.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, she's had a single (1) volume of grief and sorrow where we're basically indoctrinated to feel bad for her. And then from then on has been used as a crutch for Mikoto using the AAA. Your definition of good characterization definitely isn't mine.

Misaki has yet to do much of anything except provide fapservice, either in the form of actual lewd content (getting spanked, wearing swim suits, literally being brought to orgasm) OR in the form of wish fulfillment shipping. The closest Misaki has ever gotten to actually doing something that wasn't meant for you to jerk your cock to was Touma's hand in NT22, and even that came with shipping shit and a fap bait illustration

The only valid complain you've made so far is that Kamachi hasn't really done anything all that interesting with her after NT 11, but this is the same guy that had his main character take dozen or so novels to get a hint of progression, but it was worth it in my opinion. That doesn't mean he'll accomplish the same with her, but we'll see.

"Oooh look at the titties" isn't effort

>Fapservice and fat thighs are a good characterization
The absolute state of that one particular Raildexkek

the cock chasing isn't the problem, it's effectively hamfisting her past with Touma which was totally uneccessary and made their interactions bizarrely off the cuff considering she's supposed to be so attached to him. Plain bad writing, for no reason.

If all you got from that volume was that you should feel sorry for her (I certainly don't), then there's no helping you.

Let's pretend Railgun doesn't exist so I can humor you, but you're still wrong. Aiding Mikoto into finally resolving to use the AAA and stabilize her control of it, breaking into the WB via LPR, delivering a motivational speech to Touma, directly engaging Golden Dawn and setting up Touma's return to form in NT 22 may not seem like much, but certainly don't fit any "fapbait" criteria I'm aware off, unlike you're into oddly specific stuff. Also, you seem to keep equating getting into fisticuffs with characterization for wahtever reason, but sure, user.

Kakine is fairly popular, I remember seeing him high in a poll few months ago (not the IF one). Mugino, not so much but you can still spot fan or two in western forums.

What even remotely prominent character doesn't get exploited for fanservive in the series? You keep acting like that's somehow mutually exclusive with characterization and character development, but you haven't explained why.

>You will never sponsor an assassin with your company logo.

There's a whole bunch of interesting things he could have done with Misaki, even with power nerfs that mean she can't just button click most problems away. He could have even connected her to Touma in a number of more interesting ways. But we get 'swimsuit fapbait that's in love with Touma and has a ridiculous sob story' is what we get? How disappointing

In speaking of things he could have done with Misaki that have nothing to do with fanservice or shipping, Misaki's power would be a great tool for a "Yeah, we're a corrupt city, but we're feeling a tad bit kind to you, so we'll try to leave you with your life instead of killing you. You best hope you don't remember what we're making you forget, though." situation. Could have used her and her power for a little bit of complexity to the city

One is self-proclaimed scum that is one of the few villains in Index that refuses to get redeemed or die with his only emotional link being Accelerator (Ironic isn't it? how Kakine feels most like a human when he is trying to villainize Accel), and the other is a deranged murderer who killed a character that later became loved and is now still not "nice" despite her redemption.

Niche taste pretty much

That's retarded

It's like the author doesn't know how to write proper female characters and instead juat writes about his chuuni fantasies!

Kakine is amazing. Fuck Mugino

Misaki being the Dark Side's one option for mercy to it's enemies instead of sending Accelerator to fuck you up, or making you take a meltdowner shot to the chest could have been quite interesting. Of course you probably still would have had your head torn off by Accelerator/Mugino later had you had the misfortune of being immune to Mental Out, or somehow circumvented it, but Misaki having a Darkside Angel of Mercy that gets rid of people non lethally would have been neat

>Yes. It wasn't good
It actually was

Why is her sex drive so high?

Attached: 1537086731248.png (800x988, 689K)

These people are philistines, user. They immediately think a novel and characters are boring if they're not making shit explode.

I dunno, but she has to manage by engaging in orgies with her harem, so it's never wasted at least.

No one said anything about Misaki making shit explode. Her making your dick explode doesn't make her a good character. She's not complex or interesting the way she is, sorry. She could have been, though

Attached: 1532510414654.jpg (1127x1600, 517K)

I definitely disagree on her not being interesting, and having a set of conflicting flaws and virtues is what makes a character complex, so she does qualify but there's more room for discussion and subjective appreciation there. The Misaki you see in Railgun hunting down mad scientists and making sure Dolly is safe while she runs an entire organization that she keeps in the dark about the first two is certainly very compelling. There's just no practical way to use that in the Index novels, so we get Touma-chasing shenanigans instead.

>Her making your dick explode doesn't make her a good character. She's not complex or interesting the way she is, sorry. She could have been, though
>he thinks this is an actual argument
>"if I say you're wrong then you're wrong and I don't have to back up my words by anything"
What did the retard mean by this?

>muh relevance
>muh quality of characterization
>muh dick
You fags will argue over these things all day and it's pointless because the only real crime a Raildex character can commit is having a terrible design. I'm looking at you Salome and 545

545 is hideous. I can only assume it got as much as attention as it did because it fulfills a bunch of fetishes that are common, but by no means universal, in people who like anime. Same goes for Salome

545 is cute and should wear a dress made of my cum rags.

If we couldn't discuss those three specific things at length we might as well not even be in this website.

Attached: 1554519905531.png (800x600, 81K)

I think 545 is pretty ugly but hey, you make that cumrag dress and live your life excellently

Salome is cute you troglodyte

545 is an example of an unconventionallly cute design. She's meant to be equal parts cute and creepy. It is definitely a niche thing, though.

I find 545 neither cute or creepy. Just ugly, and not uglycute, either. But I get what you're saying. Uglycute is probably what the design is going for, but I personally fail to see the cute

Why are the characters so young in this?

Well they needed to be adolescents but Kamachi probably has a thing for young girls

Understander = b-r-u-h

Attached: .png (700x1094, 773K)

>Niche
It's interesting to think about what traits would make the two more marketable so to say. Kakine certainly has physical appeal for Fujos (and a lot of his art is basically that) but he's not one of the first options due to his anti-relationship personality. Mugino is a yandree and that quality is hoenstly way too underused by Kamachi as he could easily write more scenes to make her more protective. Exp: I was really looking for her to show up agaisnt Rensa in the alleyway instead of Touma.

If we reduce every level 5 to their most desirable traits (to the average fan, hold your horses), we'd get something like

Accelerator - Badass with loli/Antihero/Broken Ability

Kakine - Broken Ability / Chaotic Wild Card/Rival

Mikoto - Romance/Tsundere/Hardwork

Misaki- Tragedy/Romance/Cute mannerisms

Mugino - Yandree/?/?

Gunha - Manly/Hype/ChosenOne

I'd say based on this, giving Mugino a love interest other than Hamazura could get her more popular. Maybe even a solo plot like Misaki/Tsuchimakado (to some degree in NT7) now that Accelerator is the head and is now in need of people to deploy around the city. Kakine I feel like Kamachi already has big plans for him so It's really just matter of time before people say "Kakine did nuffin wrong" after his eventual backstory.

Attached: 6ih89.png (960x672, 484K)

Dark matter isn't broken, it's just a good ability and a natural counter to Accelerator.
Accel is just so hyperbolically broken that he could beat his perfect counter while brain damaged.

545 is literally pic related.

Attached: 545.jpg (1280x960, 159K)

I'd actually argue being able to create anything with any properties desired in any shape is better than vector manipulation and is borderline magic. One ability is dependent on what actually exists, the other just shits out physics breaking nonesense based on what Kakine feels like. At one point he was creating a gravitational pressure inside of Yomikawa and CD memories of long dead Sisters lol

Who, also tldr on her motivations?

Imagine summoning 545 in an onahole factory.

>I'm looking at you Salome and 545
Why do you hate feet user?

Attached: 1556436785288.png (1047x917, 974K)

One minute until 1st July in nipland, how long until NTR preview?

Isn't it usually 7 days before? In the first place it wouldn't drop at midnight for them regardless

>a part 3 that is likely going to aslo be 20+ volume
Unless he starts developing and using all the characters he introduced in part 1, I don't think i'm going to make it.

Reminder that the last 23 volumes was merely an arc, you're here forever

mercenary with a dubious moral code who is only interested in rock music and hoarding money
notorious for having killed ~3,000 people at once with a gas attack

Same. I want to spoil Touma untill he is happy. God bless our boy.

Attached: 16649337_1848484008699832_4013168941910027250_n.jpg (720x504, 43K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75476806

Meh.

Attached: D-JeQiFUcAAhVn9.jpg (640x800, 103K)

uh oh

Attached: traitor.jpg (971x2500, 572K)

I hope he suffers forever

>A Certain Scientific Danganronpa

Attached: traitor2.jpg (965x2500, 495K)

oooh panties

Mikoto is best fucking girl

Index needs a better title "We truly were A Certain Magical Index. New Testament" doesnt sounds good

And that's how my life got flipped turned upside-down by A Certain Magical Index.

All I did, was for a certain magical Index.

No, it's not and dark matter is not magical at all and has never been shown to be. Accel can basically manipulate anything, including dark matter and magic making it a lot more broken than Dark Matter. The possibilities of what Accel could do are endless while Kakine doesn't have that limitless ceiling.

Drink your milk

Attached: 1505017624848.jpg (1240x1748, 648K)

How both of them should have ended at the end of the Battle Royale arc

Attached: 70396509_p0.png (2894x4093, 2.36M)

Why? Just because she’s a girl?

Part 3 will have a Gekota instead of a pentagram

It means Misaki becomes a Stand

Pretty much,

Being able to make anything you want sounds pretty limitless to me.

The fact that Touma confirms "Shokuhou" is there and "aren't you forgetting something?" line feels like that instead of an alternate timeline, it might be more of an hallucination/trick, and the reality of Touma exploding is still quite real. A sort of "trap them in a vivid dream" scenario, if you will. We've already seen something sort of similar in NT11 with Misaki, no less, but I can only assume that magic, especially higher tier magic, has its own way of doing that, and is probably better suited to subduing Touma that way.

Instead of some villain mentally torturing Touma with visions of dragons eating everyone at some some sort of royal party, while he actually lay unconscious on the floor of a dungeon somewhere, what if there's NO villain and the people keeping trapped in this vision are his friends and keeping him down while they try to contain his arm? Think of it like anesthesia.

If it's something like "we've got him out, and the way we have him out also has his demon zoo arm out for the moment too", the dragon could easily be part of his demon zoo arm waking up. Again, think of it like anesthesia.

I theorize that this "Touma anesthesia"(if it exists) would be a combinatinon of Mental Out and some form of high level magic.

Index and Misaki working together perhaps?

>Raildex
>Rail
Is this newfag thing?

???

It is pretty obvious by the whole ''Yes, immediately after the Coronzon battle. Wasn't Kamijou's right hand supposed to have exploded!?'' part that there's something fishy going on, either Touma is deluding himself or he is getting forced into a trance. Evidently he forgot that his arm exploded.

>She can't really be with Touma even if she wants it unless a clone is near him.
Accel say that they are easy to handle but that is only because they treat him differently. Not only are the clones retards, they are also psychotic. Touma would not want any of them nearby after his traumatic experience. For him, one biri-biri is enough. They become violent towards him with the slightest mistake. They will punch him, biri-biri him and even seriously threaten to kill him.

Will is no different. She almost killed him when she kicked him at the back. She even justified the action of beating the crap out of Touma due to his stubbornness. Wherever you look at it, her "infatuation" towards Touma is just a façade. Accel is the only person they actively protect and are genuinely affectionate with.

Attached: 1832C1454DCD7D2526.jpg (740x822, 182K)

“Good morning, Imagine Breaker…and the One who Purifies God and Slays Demons. What does the world look like to the two of you?”

It would be quite interesting if the volume was basically a "let's do magical surgery on Touma's arm" Yes, I know Touma's arm is strong and I doubt anyone there except perhaps Aleister at full power could deal with him, but MASH units and meatball surgery come to mind as I'm envisioning this. Perhaps the volume ends with something like, "Welcome back, Touma! We've got you stable, but I'm afraid you're gonna need more treatment at [location that is not Japan], and you're gonna have to stay a while."

This could easily come with a "Academy City's not ready to re-open just yet, anyway. Apparently, there's already a new Chairman, and said Chairman wants to do more work before the city resumes operation."

That easily takes care of the opener for part 3 - Touma needing to go somewhere for extensive magical treatment, Accelerator preparing AC for relaunch...only thing missing is Hamazura.

I assume the girls will try to stay with Touma.

Maybe this implies some fuckery is gonna happen with the pure world. We still don't know what it exactly is. Maybe the pure world is some mirror world bullshit, and interior/exterior Touma has to be in one of the other at any given time, so exterior is now in the pure world

Why? Just because she’s a girl?

Just fapped to that new art of Saiai spanking Umidori's bare ass. Felt pretty good.

Because she’s a girl?

ohh?

I bet you guys wouldn’t “fap” to a character if they were a guy.

I'm not afraid to admit that I've done it to a few feminine ones

I fap to Mikoto with and without a dick

That’s hot. Good job.

I like cool Railgun Mikoto. I don’t like blush moe “I want Kamijou’s dick” Mikoto. She’s a lot cooler when she’s independent and the leader.

Attached: 8CD8E402-B81C-4087-824F-F1729CCC2032.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Would a level five pyro esper be more dangerous than Mikoto if they could generate the same amount of power?

Pretty much.

based

Attached: 71335243_p0.jpg (800x1131, 212K)

Seike electric training WHEN?

This one is pretty disgusting however.

Raildex wise I'm at least with Otherwise I got to borderline bara, I guess.

Attached: Rq3T1ekDyYM.jpg (650x780, 122K)

When she has her adventure with Saten. That’s what makes characters relevant in this series. All the popular characters have gone an at least one adventure with Saten.

>mfw watching the new Accel anime

Attached: m32.jpg (445x362, 63K)

He’s a skinny hobgoblin slut and you pretending to like him doesn’t make you cool. He only exists to job and look feminine in order to make the MC look cool. He literally serves no other purpose. You like this character because he makes himself look dumb in order to make Touma more relevant in terms of power level.

Nah.

Attached: WXr3c2pfq58.jpg (440x550, 84K)

Is the full rip out?

Number 6 reveal fucking when?

Seike corruption doujin when?

Lets ignore MP and just talk about Mikoto

Attached: mikotoshowerraika.jpg (764x1087, 637K)

Can we also ignore mikoto

Attached: 31504514_p0.jpg (4092x2893, 2.24M)

She is very cute desu

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_dsmile__3fbbbed4d055f601bab0974bb01089d2.p (800x1132, 1.02M)

Why? Because she's a girl?

When will Mikoto assemble her harem?
Kuroko teleporting Etzali would destroy any threat to her that isnt Magic God level

God I really want to put my dick inside MP and fuck her so bad until she loses her mind and becomes a sex craved cumdumpster. When is Utah user giving out her address?

I also like that Mikoto is a tomboy.

seek help

Soon anons

Attached: 1436333744713.gif (281x281, 159K)

She will confess and win the Toumab owl at Christmas.

Attached: Christmas Biributt.png (1095x1600, 656K)

Jesus Christ, Touma lives rent-free in your head. Chill out already.

Attached: 75285112_p0.jpg (2048x2048, 675K)

A genie appears in front of you.
"You can choose one girl, from this world or another, and fuck her till her mind breaks."
Who do you pick?

>responding to MP
Dont give attention to subhumans, dummy

Could Inoue beat Batman?
Both with prep time

A female genie so I can have unlimited wishes

Attached: 1478752737955.png (724x847, 239K)

>talking about an irrelevant character
We should discuss Neph and Niang who have had a direct effect on the last three volumes and the kamisato arc.

Attached: 1553478908138.jpg (816x1155, 205K)

Attached: 1425358056751.jpg (400x439, 123K)

We should actually talk about Terra of the Left, just because. I have to admit, I've always wondered.

Terra claimed his precedence spell was incomplete and needed further fine-tuning, but had to use what he had to deal with Touma. What would a "complete" version of that spell have done?

Probably something close to High Priest's

no chance

Extremely high IQ.

My guess is instantaneous precedence, which probably would've been broken as fuck

More than one thing at a time.

>"Ara? You're staring Accelerator, you creep /return"
>"I bet you would like this prime Misaka butt to squish your face /backspace but sadly this is only for Kamijou-chan /return"
>"Maybe if you beg I will let you feel, but only because I feel bad for you /backspace Don't get things twisted or get any ideas /return"

Attached: D-OiqWhUYAAUtBh.jpg (665x1021, 75K)

Was Scavengers in Accel's OP and not just spooky silhouettes?

episode 1 doesn't have the OP

I am very disappointed in a lot of you anons the past few days, talking shit and disrespecting such a good girl like Qliphah. I demand an apology to the Squid.

Attached: D2ah01yU8AEtf-I.jpg (768x697, 122K)

Fug

Who is the superior Raildex anime director (Nishikiori, Nagai, Big Order director) regarding anime original content? Based on the mostly original episode 1 of Accel.

She should apologize to me. She was better when she teased Accel more. Now she is basically nagai kuroko.

Attached: tickle tickle.jpg (911x1501, 497K)

SATEN!?~

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

Terra has a list, with all the objects in existence, ordered from top to bottom by precedence.
Then, he can move things in it upwards or downwards.

>basing direction on one episode
Are you fucking retarded? Atleast wait until the season is over to ask that question.

>Now she is basically nagai kuroko.
Not even close

t. Nishikiori

>shitposting immediately
Should have known I guess. Enjoy pretending to be retarded

>Nagai Kuroko
Please actually read the novel first.

Saten will run into Accelerator and then they will go on a date!

How strong would the Network be is the Sisters were Mikoto level each?

Saten and Uiharu cameo'd in the manga

Probably still weaker than OG Accel.2

Nah I'd rather call you a faggot because you don't comply with my tastes

According to Tree Diagram, Accel only needed about 250 Level 5 Railgun to reach Level 6, so maybe around Level 7 if theres 10k Railguns

God I hope Misaki and Misaka dies with New Testament, her and Mikoto getting as much extended exposure and attention as they did in this """"arc"""" really did dry out the original series long time fans. Actually ran into a few people who dropped off after NT whenever I talked about index in other forums.

Not even sure the Misaki and Mikoto fans are even reading NT when I look at the sales; seems like they'd be focusing on astral buddy and railgun for their fix of Tokiwawaifus instead of NT.

Overexposure and all that.

bookwalker.jp/de68a57528-2873-47ce-ba5b-c699dd0a2b46/

Attached: D8imNmLU8AI9un3.jpg:orig.jpg (4096x2968, 1.73M)

>3 Kamachi novels in a one week span

That said perhaps accel anime could bring back those long time fans who lost interest with NT. Even if for a moment, index iii might have just reaffirmed most fans decision to drop the series though.

>rubs breast on a crippled man
>drinks disgusting coffee just to get a taste of his spit
>implying she didn't molest him when he was sleep on the train

Attached: 1537727218818.png (597x580, 445K)

Of course,miracle would happen because Misaki loves him way more then other heroines(Othinus is up to debate) and Kamachi isn't cruel to not give her at least a bit of happiness.

So Aleister made magic open source but Anna wants magic to stay propietary?

Most people drop series because they're busy with other things in life, asking someone to stick with a 15 year old series and then finding out the last 8 years was only an arc is pretty ridiculous

Because most of those people have probably stopped reading the manga too. Hell, if this series goes on as long as the memes suggest, I don't know if I'll be able to keep up forever either

Attached: 1561247344803.png (390x454, 162K)

No, Aleister released botnet that was massively used because it has an easy IDE, while Anna makes plebs learn the hard and proper way or fuck off.

Attached: Dzw0JmwU8AQxj0N.jpg (716x1012, 115K)

The Rosicrucians want magic to only be used by a chosen few (probably themselves or cabal leaders), but the BTL of NT22 suggested that Anna might not have agreed with that, and she broke a lot of their rules. Westcott by extension seemed to inherit the mindset that magic should stay hidden, so his faction of the Golden Dawn agreed until they all died on the battle of blythe road.

Mathers and his faction of the Golden Dawn wanted magic everywhere, sparks be damned, since it could help humans evolve.

Aleister was Mathers' number one disciple so for most of his time there he also believed in that mindset, but after finding out about sparks and Lilith's inevitable death he changed his mind, but it was too late because Mathers intentionally spread the work kit they made, thus the battle of blythe road.

I'm sure that's a factor, a pretty big factor and is why a anime or big promotion is required to maintain interest and keep as many new fans coming in to balance out the ones that leave.

Mangas being a smaller commitment helps (at least not while there is 4-5 of different running mangas for a series). Books being an already large commitment and seeing the LNs become as inaccessible as they are is crippling the series regardless of wether NT is good or bad.

And I believe it's actually bad, or at least a step down into another direction that the two railgun mangas are already going down. Seeing an anime of NT could be good if the third series is worth anything, which it probably won't be and I can't wait to see dengeki put so much backing into index nt anime just to see the third series fall flat on its face.

I don't remember much original stuff from Nishikiori aside from Deep Blood arc, Angel Fall arc and some parts of the first S3 episode, but those were just okay at worst.
Nagai original stuff outright sucks. I really hope he'll do Liberai Arts City and Science arcs from Toaru Majutsu to Kagaku no Ensemble, if he wants some story with Saten being useful instead of pushing for original arc.
Accel director will probably do alright.

I think Railgun 3 will be fully Daihaisei

We need an NT spinoff or atleast NT Railgun

I don't think it had 2 cours of content.

One does it in moderation and out of love while also having her own character and the other is a walking gag tumor

NT Hamazura spinoff soon

It should be around 18 episodes if he goes with Sister pace

They fell too far behind, they can't produce index anime quick enough to catch up to Kamachi

Although apparently index 3 boosted sales by over 1 million in late OT/early NT so I guess it did something

>Daihaisei arc
>without explaining how Xochitl knows Saten
>without explaining who Gunha is and how he knows Mikoto
Just enough time to do Railgun SS1.
Fanfare too, if he'll skip Cloverfield episode.

With the amount of shit Kamachi is releasing it's gonna take an entire year for Js to get this translated, unless he does a hiatus after NT.

>without explaining who Gunha is and how he knows Mikoto
Is there even a panel there indicates that he knows her, to my memory, no.

railgun key visual already deconfirmed any SS from being adapted
it's either filler or a squeezed-in dream ranker arc that will take up the remaining episodes

Good thing Gunha doesnt even speaks to Mikoto

>part 3 releases at the end of the year
You know he's gonna do it too because of Railgun

>He thinks there wont be an anime original first episode
>He thinks there wont be Kuroko/Saten/Misaki episodes

>People are taking it seriously
(x) Doubt. I think you just suck at reading a room.

>Railgun
>Railgun S
>Railgun 3 instead of Railgun SS
It's shit.

I got that feeling from some of his lines at least.
Either way, just shoving him in without any prior introduction, when Fanfare was a part of Railgun from the start would be peak hackery.
I just want good things okay. When it's going to be trash it will be trash.

>not Railgun D
It's still too early to tell anyways

Why does she pretend to be a middle schooler?

Attached: 1544585774189.png (797x1134, 578K)

She is a middle schooler. She just exists to torment anyone that isn't an early bloomer

Attached: 1488144810598.jpg (500x500, 54K)

She wants to be fucked by Mikoto

She has more basis to look as old as she does than Stiyl.

>not turning yourself into a bombshell through sheer will power to suit your husbando's taste
This is why you arent getting anywhere, Mikoto

Give her Touma for just one day and she will instawin the bowl no competition.

You still have to fix his memory, user. Although I guess there is some irony in his near perfect woman being someone he can't even remember for more than 5 minutes

To hide the fact that she's actually 11 years old.

Attached: 1541239592771.jpg (836x1200, 113K)

Because it's set in a school setting?

Rather than anesthesia, the comparison being made here should be seidr, since Othinus foreshadowed he had talent for it.

Can we improve the perfection?

Attached: 20141108212303_qubdcxrv.jpg (600x888, 560K)

We the can

Attached: go swimming it's good for the baby.jpg (850x1232, 357K)

The level 5s are celebrities, you don't need to dedicate time to establishing that people know who they are.

Funny to think there hasn't been much of any real NT spin off.

A Hamazura or ITEM spin off would be fun, if just so they could do a Railgun sisters arc deal for one of the major arcs Index iii fucked up. I don't think anyone would be opposed to a Battle royale retelling/expansion from the perspective of Mugino or Frenda, leading into what Mugino or Kinuhata was up to post BR. The dreamranker BR stuff was golden.

But that has too much potential to actually become a thing, if they were to do that it'd be marketed as a Kakine spin off. That'd be cool if they transition between the 3 different Kakines with each time skip and quickly get to the NT stuff.

Not many people seemed to know about Kakine and Mugino, since they were for hire in the dark side instead. Beetle seems to be his first time being known around the city

The anime was stuck in OT this whole time, it's not terribly surprising that no spinoffs went to NT in that time. Soon though they'll have the chance.

Real Talk I half expect a Hamazura spin off pv for a April fools joke to come around.

>I dont think anyone would be opposed to seeing BR again, but with 1 or 2 new scenes of Frenda running away.
Pass. Kakine could be a lot more interesting though as there's a lot more happening with him offscreen than ITEM has going on.

Not even a Kakinefag but it would've been better than the Accel spinoff. Accel/Hamazura get enough screentime in Index as MCs to not warrant a spinoff. That's why I like Astral Buddy so much. It also makes the actually relevant characters seem like legends around the city. And I'm willing to bet Accel's gigantic absence in NT was due to the manga

>putting Kakine and interesting in the same sentence
That's gonna be a yikes from me.

Cope

Attached: 662a85f9764abef3a62e13b8c13b61d9.png (589x543, 467K)

If Touma would remember her, would he even seriously accept a confession?

People like you are why we can't have nice things, but go ahead; keep on wishing for a accel manga 2.0.

>Accel 2
Not my fault you're too much of a speedreader to see all the offscreen things Kakine is implied to be doing. Nor that you clearly have no idea what the actual problems with Accel having a spinoff are clearly.

No

Oh I agree, accelerator had no business getting his own manga over Kakine; they could have just made an original anime if they just wanted to make it into an anime (I.e. What they are doing right fucking now).

I wouldn't put Kakine over many other characters, OG Kakine is a terriblly boring character and could benefit from a manga retconing him to be more distinct from accelerator.

Yes.Though maybe not instantly but after finally spending some time together...

If it's written well (see: Kamachi is more controlling), a MH spinoff might be interesting way of handling that

4 JC Staff shows in the same season! Are you ready?

Attached: file.png (680x396, 357K)

The girls in this series are dumb. A perfectly handsome high School boy ready to fuck and they don't do it. If it was me, Touma would have lost his virginity day one.

Misaki pls leave.

>Dude Kakine is so cool and interesting you have no idea what planned stories Kamachi set up in the LNs
Kamachi has openly stated he regretted how he handled Kakine in OT several times with his parallels to Accelerator before index iii and again when he brought Kakine back in NT to take him in a completely different direction as well as reinvent him.

Kamachi is fucking ashamed of OT Kakine, don't glorify him while begging for Kamachi to do something more interesting with him. Fuck man I give you an inch with a Kakine compliment and you take a mile.

Prease understand, the age rating

Touma X IT is the true endgame of NT.

Why didn't Misaki just mind control Lola? We have no actual confirmation that she couldn't. She was too spooked in the beginning and she was never close to her again.

Attached: NT_Index_v19_002.jpg (1443x2048, 571K)

There's 2-3 in fall too

Source me up user

Because Lola is a fucking demon.

Consider one thing user, Coronzon was using her avatar as a literal meat shield. She doesn't have a brain.

I guess a Measure heart spin off could give the best of both worlds with connections to Kakine and Hamazuraaaa/ITEM it would come full circle with beetle.

I'll bite, gimme that Kamachi.

How many shows did they have during Index? My mind is telling me like between 6 to 8, but I forgot the actual number.

2 I think? Accelerator and Danmachi clearly look miles better than the other two though

I should watch Oratoria

Attached: 1552245135910.png (821x458, 249K)

After long session of deep and passionate kissing with handholding-it's 100% guaranteed,it's a miraculously strong power that surpasses anything we saw in the series!Only more ancient "can't beat the cock" spell is rumored to be even more powerfull...

Attached: 10.jpg (533x976, 84K)

>I give you an inch with a compliment
>This is why we cant have nice things
>The anime would be the worst of the spinoffs
>Compliment
You what? And no, I'm sorry but I don't believe a speedreader's ramblings on why they hate a character and think the author is totally on their side. Dark Matter has been involved in many plots, but largely in the background which leaves plenty of room for Kakine to be developed and given room to grow in a spinoff unlike Accelerator.
>Involvement in NT4 as a force taking over Byouri
>Is suddenly freed with no real explanation from his fridge in NT5 to wreak havoc
>Gets captured and used by Gremlin almost entirely offscreen
>Sargasso gets nuked, no mention of what happened
>Seen again as a parasite, again very little reason given
>Yuitsu uses it, no mention of Kakine or the gemstone he made
No, dumbass, you have no idea what you're talking about and clearly have no idea why Accelerator's spinoff is doing so poorly.

Only one apart from index during fall, three during winter

>When Kakinefags start yapping

Attached: 1561096483430.jpg (720x720, 44K)

>almost all the porn of Misaki is consensual heterosexual sex

I want to fuck this

>2 other shows during Index III
>3 other shows during Accel
HAHA! Just kill me now!

>consensual heterosexual sex with the protagonist
>the second most porn is consensual bisexual sex with the protagonist and Mikoto
Based nips.

So is Misaka's and Kanzaki's?? Pretty sure the only who has gotten more rape doujins than normal ones is maybe Saten and Kongou.

>doomposters starting up again
They really have no lives, do they?

Himegami too

Are you kidding? Anons have never hid the fact they want to fuck Touma.

Attached: touma crawl.gif (500x477, 721K)

So far ep 1 looks better than all of index 3

Everytime I see this thumbnail I think the bed is a bulge

>liking consensual heterosexual sex

>disliking consensual heterosexual sex
Fool! A dick that only likes alien girls that fall from the sky will never appreciate the beauty of a childhood friend that moved away because of her father's job and has come back to study with you in high school!
All women ought to be in your strike range.

Oh jesus christ now I can't unsee it. Is that Mikoto's mega meatstick?

Only Coronzon herself is. The body was made to be like a human. That's why it menstruates.

Was Coronzon actually right?

Attached: 1541550273794.png (1406x2000, 2.52M)

Yeah but she's a being that can exist without the avatar, meaning controlling her avatar's mind would just be like trying to move her arms around and such

The mind control bait is much stronger than the rape bait. There's several of her abusing her ability to get gangfucked or fake-raped consensually if that's good enough, and that one image set of scientists using her own ability on her to turn her into a slut

Why is the plant weirdly masked out?

The future winner

Attached: NT_Index_v11_253.jpg (1098x1600, 460K)

And the body is basically a flesh robot. Even in the off chance she accesses the brain it would be a tug of war against a demon beyond human comprehension that likes to possess people. I can't imagine that going well.

Attached: 1541550206221.png (1406x2000, 2.52M)

Attached: 1553402395365.jpg (1000x711, 491K)

she looks fat

Found it, seems I misinterpreted a "I wanted to push Kakine for index iii" for kamachi wanting to have another try at Kakine. Which explains why the beat down on Kakine is much less humiliating in Index iii but doesn't explain why he wentvthe beetle route. Looking back it seems this favouritism might have hurt battle royale.

Rereading it; it seems Kamachi is confident in Kakine and I'll take that hit. I think I read this before index iii and made false expectations for handling.

That's on me.

No. Dumb demon.

His defining moment is still being stuck in the ground though, kek. Link:
toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Toaru_Project/Animage_40th_Anniversary_Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_Autumn_Scoop!!

The beatdown was likely due to the age rating for Index 3. It was PG-13

>Accel's gigantic absence in NT was due to the manga
Just like MisaMisa right?

Reminder that Misaki's luscious pink full lips are canon. Mikoto is one lucky dog.

Kakine being the equivalent of BS’s repliglass doesn’t make him an interesting character. In fact, it’s the opposite.

>Strawman
Might as well have not replied

Yes, if you consider how dumb and evil humans are in the real world and not Kamachi’s little safe space. History will revile Boomers.

Of the Mikotobowl, yes.

W-who are they waiting for?

AC scientists have been able to separate Dark Matter from Kakine since late OT, most appearances of it aren’t connected to Kakine or his offshoot Beetle 05 at all. Maybe there’s something interesting to be explored with Kakine’s status as a breed sow, but that doesn’t make very appropriate material for a spinoff to bring in new blood.

As a Kakinefag, you have to realise that no one likes Kakine, no one believes in his potential and that even the author of all people is against him. It's an uphill battle that we cannot win despite his potential. No, a spinoff manga of Kakine would not be Accelerator 2.0 cause it doesn't explore the mercenary groups of AC. Of course, fucked up experiments could be done a dozen and I don't consider these food fools a good Darkside group.

Me_

Touma, but he’s not coming. Obviously.

Source? I only recall Miki mentioning him.

No user, it's like this. First, you calculate a bait answer, i.e. Kuroko.
Then, you place the bait and Me__ one above the other so you can compare sizes. Then, and only then, you spoil and post.
Example: Kuroko
Example: Me___'

Ah thanks

Attached: 1477870974926.png (1006x739, 175K)

>even the author of all people is against him
That's not true though, as 's link points out. The main reason Kakine wouldn't be Accelerator 2.0 is because he has been given the freedom to grow, he's not constantly in the limelight, and so it doesn't contradict things to give them character development. This is why both Mikoto and Accelerator are stagnating in their spinoffs. Kakine on the other hand is around, but in the background, and as such can be given more depth rather easily.

>Most appearances of DM are seperate from Kakine and don't involve him
Cool source bro.
>A PoV from a beaten down antagonistic force wouldn't bring in any new blood.
lol. It's an entirely different angle than any of the other spinoffs are taking. It's more likely than them to bring in a new audience.

Attached: 1554416993692.jpg (500x460, 38K)

they just had sex, they arent waiting for anyone

Checking something real quick.
Kuroko
Me___

I'm not being the Kakine fag in this discussion, I'm pretty adamantly against him, I just made a bad guess at what Kamachis impression of the character was from misinterpretatinga interview.

I do believe kamachi thinks he keeps missing the mark and personally I believe he does. It's become such a routine that people just get hyped for Kamachis next swing at this character.

I'd say a Kakine manga would be redundant now that we have a charismatic endearing rendition of him in the accel idol manga. Item manga would be better anyway; the potential for a BR perspective shift and retelling is pretty great. Assuming index manga doesn't answer all the bigger questions of that arc.

I do regret that my link to the interview will be used to encourage more Kakine fags... Fuck.

I do agree with the other guy that kamachis handling of the character doesn't inspire much confidence. It actually does look like Kamachi doesn't like Kakine with how often he throws him in the trash.

Where's the body fluids

>A Kakine manga would be redundant because he had a couple appearances in a gag manga
>ITEM? Oh for sure, that wouldn't be redundant at all, there's just SO much you can do with them after all that can't be done with him.

Attached: 1552453483368.jpg (1000x1000, 833K)

If Kamachi actually didn't like him I doubt he'd involve him as often as he does. He'd just toss him aside and ignore him entirely like he does Izzard or the like.

Must be shocking to realise Kakines potential peaks in a gag manga and can't compare to item of all groups.

I'd even say the himegami spin off kamachi wants would be better than a Kakine spin off.

that's hot

It's more shocking that I can highlight your obvious bias and you still don't even realize it.

When does the NTR22 preview comes out?

A Himegami mahou shoujo gag spin off would be the best thing ever.
I can already picture the running jokes.
"The enemy is-"
"A vampire?"
"No, Hime-chan."

I bet Vampire magic would be the mind bending shit ever

Jesus FUCK, guys.. Saten is kind of cute isn’t she?

Himegami's entire motive was to stop getting hounded by vampires so she'd stop killing people user

Vampires aren't people.

Thor is cuter

It's a gag manga, user.
Hime's seeking out a great, vampire villain who's threatening the world so she can regain her place as a heroine in the main story, and her side by bishie flashback Touma.
But her magic wand keeps making her do stupid shit like walk grandmas across the street and beat delinquents.

Did we ever learn how was the first encounter between Misaki and Mikoto, doods?

A few days

True facts.

Attached: 70982489_p7.jpg (945x1168, 221K)

Just make an Isekai gag spinoff of Raildex

>no sports spin off where Touma tries to beat the previous record for "longest time running away from delinquents" but Mikoto keeps screwing it up

can't believe kamachi prevented this

Oriana was probably the worst choice in the room to be using that thing. I don't know why her two fans keep crying over it.

A fingertip away from greatness

Attached: DwMaUU3V4AEMr9d.png (1067x1200, 1.11M)

Kuroko made all of them disappear like magic.

Attached: 0844655ee0272a7cee404d4957ae3c50.jpg (729x668, 155K)

Can Kuroko cockblock you by teleporting your dick out of Mikoto?

>underestimating an almighty level 5
Demon is just a term made up by magicians

Yes, but it would be extremely painful.

They kissed accidentally the first day of class while having an argument. They both secretly dug it so hard they have been acting tsundere ever since.

>teleporting your dick out of Mikoto
That is cockhack not cockblock.

Attached: DON'T CHOP MY DICK OFF!.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Tertiary faggot. Kakine appeared and was fridged in OT15, noted as being kept alive to produce Dark Matter in OT19, white-masked suits using Dark Matter are used through OT20-22, another antagonist used some other form of Dark Matter in NT4, Kakine supposedly reappeared in NT5-6, another version of him is stolen then and subdued in a few lines in NT8, and another unconscious form is used in NT14. Beetle splits from him in NT6, which the main personality realized and originally thought wouldn't be a problem, and then gets a few appearances guarding lolis.
The problem is, when Kakine is resurrected in the NT5-6 arc, the story goes on to state that it can't be determined if that was truly the original man or not. The hints of a personality in NT4 and NT8 might mean nothing because of that.

She would need to chop it off first

>Oh shit I was proven to have no idea what I'm talking about
>Maybe if I say tertiary and spew the list of times he's shown up from the wiki, it'll make it look like I do

Can you even begin to imagine the level of tsundere, smug and spaghetti dropping storm that would follow misamisa's intercourse?
>wow that was, what? I-i didn't come first, YOU did!
>I-im not a lesbian, this is just practice, PRACTICE
>I-it didn't mean anything, I just got caught up in the moment, alright?

You forgot Touma and Beetle teamed up in NT7

Forgot Yuuitsu, who also uses Dark Matter as a weapon and crafting material at best.

I asked you for a source for your silly claim that every time Dark Matter has shown up it has no connection to Kakine, not to list off the times Dark Matter has shown up. Try again.

>hurr durr misaki is a deep character pls believe me
>hurr durr kakine is a deep character pls believe me
I wish these characterfags would fuck off forever

Go ahead and quote me saying Kakine is a deep character. I'd like to see you try

I just checked the wiki, Kakine’s article doesn’t have Shoggoth or Yuiitsu’s AAA and imitation Gremlin. It does have no sense of conciseness, though.

Wait, is a Kekine spinoff even close to being confirmed? Who would read it? The guy can't even beat out Measure Heart in a popularity poll.

Why do you assume people can't talk about hypotheticals? No one has said it is going to happen.

It has no connection until stated otherwise, which aside from Kakine’s reappearance only includes Byouri and the volleyball Othinus created, and even those are arguably not the original. Every appearance of Dark Matter before and since seems unconscious.

>Ambiguous things are always the way I want them to be, until I am proven wrong
Cool, but I can play that card too you know.

No, although in the LNfag poll he was just out of the top 10, somehow

>deep
No one even said that, the argument is currently about whether Kakine was largely invovled in NT or not

Not even close, just delusional Kakinefags pretending a spinoff for him would be interesting.

Fucking Kekinefag and Kekinefag enablers.

Meme character, he's basically Yamcha

"Personally out of all the new characters I would like to push it would be Kakine. Although his portrayal itself is small, I think that his way of life will give off a strong impression to everyone in the audience."

>way of lifestyle

What the fuck does that even mean? OT15 barely showed anything about his lifestyle

It was a poll with the Japanese fans. It has nothing to do with the single avatarfag who you hide under the sheets and cry over.

Did Kekine really lose to MH? Holy shit, I thought i couldn't get any worse for Kekinefag, how is he dealing with this?

Way of life, not lifestyle dumb ESL.

Did you salute your Commander today?

Attached: splits.png (6521x3343, 2M)

Still, being in Top 10 is really good.

Attached: D8bfdT8UwAAaCd1.jpg (974x940, 152K)

Maybe he's refering to the rant he threw after stabbing Yomikawa? He became more interested in turning Accelerator into a villain than his original goal or even survival. I think nips use "way of life" as another phrase for ideology or moral code (or the lack thereof in Kakines case)

Attached: 74304907_p0.png (821x844, 479K)

Kek, now post the current results Kekinefag. Still 6th, but way beind Touma.

>above Saten
MP BTFO

>saten is still in the top 10
MP not so BTFO

Current results still put him close to 5th even if the order shuffled. What has you seething so hard? Hate seeing discussion that much?

I just find it hilarious that he can't even beat MH out. Forget the big dogs, Kekine is scrapping for relevance.

strawpoll.me/18251973

You realize 98% of the cast didn't beat out MH right

98% aren't "totally about to get a spinoff".

I don't even like MH and I voted her purely with dick thinking. Mikoto, Accel, Touma, and Othinus don't need help to place high.

No one said Kakine is about to get a spinoff? Are you ok dude? Are you so triggered by Kakine's mere existence that anyone discussing him at all causes you to see red?

I think MH got so high initially because she is the closest thing to a prostitute the series has and JK Haru is really popular

Will the mobage get its own general in /vg/?

Misaki a best!

Attached: 1555724732759.jpg (1116x1578, 1.19M)

I think is because she's voiced by Tanpopo

Attached: 19b83d927553b9bb24fae416a9a891291398049355_full.jpg (640x640, 70K)

I just think she's pretty and has a cute voice.

Attached: 1553532079178.jpg (740x1000, 80K)

I doubt enough anons will play it, the mobage was only so prevalent because we were starved for OT14. Once menus get translated there probably won't be much if any talk

I suppose time will tell, but it'll be better to have one there than to have mobage talk taking over here, no? /vg/ has its own fair share of slow generals.

If the last game was anything to go by, it'll die out pretty quick

This user speaks the truth.

We would die in a day let's be real

If the game had an original story or characters that warranted some fresh discussion, a general on /vg/ would work.
But all it's doing is retreading the same old tired OT shit.

Discussion would ultimately boil down to the same stuff as in here, maybe with a bit more shitposting. It'd be pointless. Active generals like /fgog/ are only active because of either shitposting or discussiing everything around the game too, no need to have 2 generals for one series.

It is the voice actor

There are apparently original stories in the game you can unlock, though, as well as daily interactions. They're probably just short SoL stuff, but if you like a character it'd definitely be a treat. The question is if anyone here would bother translating them.

The real appeal of the mobage though is the fact it'll have NT characters. It's very likely we might see some voiced in the mobage before an anime.

Maybe we should move to /jp/ and discuss both the LN and the mobage there

This will be the kind of content the mobage needs if it's going to survive at all, forget this place. Essentially as long as they pander to the Accel, Mikoto and Touma fags hard enough, I think the game will probably find its footing. The urrent market is a lot more open and accomodating towards mobile games than the previous one.

Wait. Guys. What if we made a /vg/ general for the mobage but just use it as the back up general for here? It would allow us to have a place to go to when MP/other shitposters/the autists that entertain them start their bullshit.

We're already one of the fastest generals on Yea Forums. /jp/ is the graveyard for us if there's no more anime and we lose a lot of posters.

/jp/ doesn’t take kindly to raildex

Literally all the mobage needs to do is start pumping out NT/spinoff characters and it could sustain a thread on /vg/.

Nah, they just don’t like Saten

Depends on how discussion evolves here. If we end up going through threads too quickly it might be worth it, but if that were the case /jp/ may be worse than Yea Forums because it's a very slow board. If discussion ends up being too mobage-centric I could see "Raildex" splitting into anime/manga here and ln/games somewhere else, but it's hard to say until the game actually lands. If like 5% of our active posters play the game and discuss it that's one thing, if something like 30% do so it's a different matter altogether.

>have comfy threads on /jp/
>the minute MP tries to shill Saten she gets auto banned
Sounds like a win win

That's an idea, but I don't know how kindly /vg/ would take to a backup general. It might be better suited to a board like /jp/, and if it moves too quickly for that place then move to /vg/. It's a good idea, though.

I hate the fact I genuinely like Saten a lot, but can never post her because of that autist. She's not my favorite or anything, but it's sad all the same.

At that point if you're discussing the characters not the game though why wouldn't it be here?

Because we don't need to read dozens of posts on how to upgrade your waifu in Yea Forums

At the pace of 5 months per 47 volumes we're going to reach Touma's graduation at around volume 301 and not 201. Kamachi miscalculated it.

Anyone that doesn't have the brain capacity to read file names isn't worth worrying over, I don't mind her anyways

I feel you lad. I like Kongou but I’m afraid to post any thing about her because I don’t want MP sperging the fuck out

Please read posts before responding to them

Good thing that literally died down in like the first few months then

Just talk about her and ignore anyone stupid enough to assume you’re MP. It’s not like MP is hard to spot, as long as you have more than 2 brain cells you shouldn’t get mistaken for MP by most here

Please put two and two together before replying

The only two and two I'm putting together here is that you can't read.

Attached: lo accel desnudos (1).jpg (1000x705, 441K)

Now post the one with Accel in LO’s dress

>At that point if you're discussing the characters not the game
You're discussing characters as they're being released in the game, which is discussing the game
You're retarded for separating the two.

You're discussing new character traits being shown in the game. At the point where you're only discussing the text sections of a game it might as well be an SS. Immediately bitching about "B-b-but what if they start discussing other shit?" shows that you didnt listen to the part where I specifically said "Not the game". Dumbfuck.

Do you guys think it was in character for LO to throw that bento all over Accel's face?

>At the point where you're only discussing the text sections of a game it might as well be an SS.
No, you might as well be discussing a fucking game. Drop the mental gymnastics you imbecile.

Yes, because there's a huge difference between people discussing a light novel (perfectly fine) an anime (perfectly fine) or a visual novel (whoa! Can't do that!), right? Right? Oh please, protect me from the big bad fags who are discussing a character's personality and who they interact with. That definitely doesn't happen in my books, can't have any of that!

Attached: 1539956911755.png (581x475, 326K)