JoJo Part 5 bullshit that makes no sense whatsoever

I start (before the mod tries to delete this thread) Cioccolata in the helicopter.
2 conclusions:
1) bullets are retarded for not looking in the leg area making the
>Where did he go! This is unposible!
Retarded in the extreme and making the need to split yourself pointless.

2) There is no way to hide yourself in this way.
Keep in mind he did not split his torso and the torso is the biggest part so you are not going to hide this making the exercise of splitting yourself pointless.
Maybe I need to point out that you can magic every limb out of existence I want to know where he did hide his torso.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bH4omnlSQoo
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AsYouKnow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

3-9001) Gold Experience

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

It's the worst part for a reason

it sure isn't the most boring part.

Attached: 1536095406475.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

I give some important files here.
This is black hawk schematic.
And a black hawk visiting video
youtube.com/watch?v=bH4omnlSQoo
(the thick walls are full of armor BTW) even if the walls are hollow you can not fit your head in there without cutting your head in at least 2 parts.

the challenge for anyone defending this is to try to draw where exactly did Cioccolatas torso hide in there. No one can do it.

Attached: e47299e69a7223f7008bd346bcb7e686.gif (2022x2500, 187K)

>making threads and threads just to dab on jojofags

>retard raging over chinese comic books thread
based

Hey its not my fault some triggered mod decided to delete (without giving me a ban(he knows the deletes are unwarranted)) the last thread where the discussion was going good on this subject.

Behind the sit.

Autist strikes again, every time you make this thread you tick of more boxes, go get tested I wont explain this to you again

It's always the same speedreading nigger who makes threads like this.

He's right though.

>I'm right though.
ftfy nigger OP

>Behind the sit.
And the bullets did not see him? So was the intent to make the bullets look retarded or is this bad writing?

Bullets are retarded.

Hey remember Metallica?
>Hey this guy can make razor blades and knifes and scissors appear in my body

So instead of thinking what his actually ability can be like him him having the ability to teleport anything anywhere or only teleporting things into people or only metal objects into people or create metal objects inside people.

The characters look confused for some time then they jump to a conclusion that is always correct regardless how there are multiple other theories explaining the same thing and the fight is finished.

This story telling is deeply unsatisfying for me.

Attached: Metallica_powa_1.octet-stream.gif (220x124, 2.98M)

K. I still feel unsatisfied that the exact position of Cioccolata was not shown and the whole thing looks like a absolute mess.
What was Cioccolata thinking splitting his body will accomplish?

Hiding which he did.

How show it on the diagram
And we are taking about him hiding his huge ass torso.

Attached: try to hide this!.gif (540x301, 1.58M)

>split your body in 4 pieces
>hide them in different spots
>whoever will enter the helicopter is confusing where the fuck did you went
>while he's confused, you can be attack him from 4 directions at once.
It's a bit more complex strategy than simply hiding, and it worked perfectly with Giorno, even after Pistol alerted him about the first strike.

There is one scene where he perfectly sees how the blades are forming from the ground.

Just move him a little more down and no one can see him.

Attached: 20190630_024056.jpg (720x620, 201K)

In the bench he lands on, its still not important, in fact its so not important that explaining it is a waste of time

Thanks for the explanation.
Ok so the bullets are full on retarded for not looking behind their backs.
Why did he need to split his body to do this hiding? looks like you can do the same without removing especially your arm.

Also are you taking acquit this place (I have drawn in the seat places in top view)?

Attached: is this the place.jpg (2022x2500, 615K)

You mean the green box?
>In the bench he lands on, its still not important, in fact its so not important that explaining it is a waste of time
What are you on about?

Who gives a fuck. Jojo is not supposed to be tightly written

Yes that or in the hidden compartments he had prepared beforehand. You know why the author didnt add that line? Because it changes nothing about the situation and would slow down the pacing for no reason.

user its 3 in the mornig, my advice is watch again the episode , the answers are in there
>why did he need to split his body
So giorno couldnt see him and.....
>looks like he can do the same without removig, specially your arm
He split his arm so he could atack giorno by surprise from other direction, its in the same scene.

>the hidden compartments
You mean the compartment where a grown ass man can hide with all of his body parts making splitting yourself pointless and stupid?
There is no way to not make someone here a total idiot.
And the bullets not realizing there is a box he can hide in is the icing on the retard cake.
>You know why the author didnt add that line?
Because he can not write something logical even if his life depended on it (: ?

>Because it changes nothing
If it was executed in a good way it would be satisfying to the audience like having a mystery and then it all is explained in a good way not BS way.

>and would slow down the pacing
Oh no the pacing the pacing, better fart out fast action stuff that makes no sense whatsoever.

I need OP pic in gif or webm format. For research and discussion.

>He split his arm so he could atack giorno by surprise from other direction, its in the same scene.
And this opens a whole new can of worms.
So he can magically control his body parts with the mold... who is made to decompose people... yea... we are stretching this are we not.

Its not like he can use his stand to do the same. Oh wait.
And his split body parts get super strength and speed or some shit.

I mean for real the same can be accomplished by having his stand dude do the same or better yet if your mold can magically control objects why not simply control with the mold inanimate objects and have chairs or wrenches fly at your enemy's? Remote controlled knifes? Why not?! Why use your own hands of your own body for this?

There are ways to make this the only possibility, if its another stand ability he has however its never explained and this is the problem here.

We all know why he split his body this way. Its because jojo needs a obligatory gory body scene. Only the author did half ass it and try to force "its all the same magic mold lol" idea to half ass the conclusion.

Do the pillar men exist in the SBR universe?

why are you spacing your posts like someone pretending to speak English properly

Simple.
1) Download your jojo torrent.
2) Go to the exact episode.
3) Find the segment in the episode.
4) Cut it out using KDEnlive or any fee video editor (save as webm).
5) Convert webm to GIF.

And people ask why you should be downloading your shows. Its to have the capability to do this.

Yes, but they're called rock people and aren't vampiric in nature

Remember at the start of the series when Giorno's stand reflects anything like Koichi's gravity. There's plenty of inconsistencies in the show I wouldn't get too hung up on it. You are supposed to watch it because it's is weird.

>I can not talk about the actual logical problems that are shown here.
>Better distract changing the subject, lets talk about your spacing.

The spacing is the standard for writing.

Now back to the actual logical problems.

What a bizarre adventure.

Im not even following your autistic tirade
>The spacing is the standard for writing
No its not, you don't double space every single sentence. That's retarded, ESL.

What im looking here is you are just forgetting things( i dont know if its on purpose).
He cant use the mold to control objects, only his body.
By splitting his body is more confusing to giorno to know where he is going to atack, and using green day is an horrible idea, his speed is C which its such a bad idea , golden experience its an A on comparasion.
Using his splitted arm from a surprise atack+fast speed is better than green day.

>GUYS GUYS THERE ARE LOGIC PROBLEMS IS JOJOS BIZZARE ADVENTURE WHY DIDNT ARAKI WRITE UP THE BLUEPRINT OF THE HELICOPTER BEFORE HIS HORROR SCARE SCENE THAT WAS MOSTLY A CHARACTERIZATION MOMENT MEANT TO RAISE TENSIONS AND SHOW THE MENTAL STATE OF THE ENEMY
Yea you're right what the fight really needed was another min of a narator detailing how he had prepared the helicopter with hiding spaces right as an ambush goes down.

>Giorno's stand reflects anything
So broken it was retconed out of existence. Clearly shows the writer did not think about the implications of inventing this.
>You are supposed to watch it because it's is weird.
Yea only I will be pointing out all the problems here.
>There's plenty of inconsistencies in the show
In some parts golden wind devolves into a series of illogical events with words in it and a conclusion.

cursed image

> You are supposed to watch it because it's is weird.
I've seen weirder.

Attached: Mirror.jpg (650x627, 144K)

Wow, someone actually gave a compelling argument for torrenting over streaming for once.

>you don't double space every single sentence
These are named paragraphs and they separate logical statements form one another.

You notice that in one sentence is about the spacing, the other tells you to get back on the topic of this thread.
Others have pointed this to you or people like you before you are obsessed with not having spaces and its simply stupid and wrong.
Learn to write and separate your sentences.

O MY LITTLE SUN

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 36 [720p].mkv-0001.jpg (1366x768, 194K)

Paragraph =/= Single sentence
Nice try, ESL, but you're just making yourself look worse

>mind
Why do CR's subs suck so much?

>He cant use the mold to control objects, only his body.
When was this established?
>green day is an horrible idea, his speed is C
jojo stats are bullshit however continue.
>Using his splitted arm from a surprise atack+fast speed
From a realistic perspective there is no way for a arm who is not connected to a body to move as fast like this. In like the mold must generate magically thrust for this to work, and we are talking super thrust.

You see this could have been a separate stand ability(daily reminder that there are stands with 3 or more abilities in jojo) he simply has with its own rules however this way it looks badly written and no need for BS surgery ass pulls to explain it.

>golden experience its an A on comparasion
And a separated hand using can magically hit so fast that golden experience can not counter it?

You think about it and its a good thing, however I doubt this presentation can be saved.

Why is this stand so retarded? Why did Araki come up with the stupid fucking damage reflection shit in the first place? Giorno can just make a snake and have it attack you and you can't fight back because you will hit yourself that is bullshit.

>of a narator detailing how he had
Why not? Coming from a HxH background the narration inserts where brilliant my fav is the explanation of the elevator proving that whoever build this was not a raving idiot and the author knows his shit.

>WHY DIDNT ARAKI WRITE UP THE BLUEPRINT
When your placement becomes physically impossible you know the writer has problems. Its not that the helicopter look is simple and you can draw a basic sketch of it or that he actually needed to draw the interior of it for the manga aw shit. When drawing a misshaped oval is beyond your mental capacity yet you keep on drawing detailed interiors of helicopters you know you have problems.

Yet wasting time on the retarded mold kilning insects based on level difference BS is somehow justified?

>CHARACTERIZATION
What is this and why should anyone care about this?

Attached: Araki can not draw this..jpg (1000x365, 28K)

It was always like this with torrents:
No buffering problems.
You can do with the material what you want like create GIFs
Watch offline.

>when was this established
Because he didnt do it? user you really need to be spoonfag everything? Couldnt you said "hey maybe he isnt doing it because he cant" you really act blind
>jojo stats are bullshit
Not an argument, its ESTABLISHED HE IS SLOWER AND CANT WIN GE IN SPEED
>From a realistic-
Its no real life, from a realistic perspective stands dont exist
>GE with an A speed couldnt deflect the arm
Thats where the surprise atack come from, you cant defend yourself if you dont know you are being atacked in the first place, from giornos point of view ciocollata is escaping, and at the same time his arm is going to the kill.
I dont know whats your problem but you are seething so hard.

OH MY RUBBER NEN.

>>mind
>Why do CR's subs suck so much?
Is extra retarded since the word is head, FYI you can not touch a mind since its has no physical form the same way you can not lick a operating system or data.

You do realize that Pucci literally created the SBR universe right? So none of this even matters anymore.

No he didnt, SBR is a different universe from the irene-verse.

Characterization is showing how a character is through its actions rather than a description. Araki is 10 times the mangaka Togashi is because he illustrates and implies rather than spell out. Of course that will leave the autists and dumb people behind, but its better than to drag down the quality and flow of a scene to apease mental children. But im pretty sure you're just trolling now so I wont reply anymore.

He needs everything to be explained to him, word from word.
That explains alot of things.

Togashi is 10 times better than Araki at characterization.

>Not an argument
Actually it is since you can not bring things in that are contradictory or simply proven to be nonsense.
>its ESTABLISHED HE IS SLOWER AND CANT WIN GE IN SPEED
OK. Lets grant this.

>Its no real life,
If the show wants to be grounded in any form of reality it should not misrepresent real life physics or things that are trivial and basic to understand in reality.
I told you if Araki did say it was a stand ability to give magic thrust to a separated hand it be all cool. He did not here is the problem.
>you cant defend yourself if you dont know you are being atacked in the first place
Wait is this not contradicted by the stand dudes actually having a mind of their own and reacting defensively separately from the users? See Star Platinum catching bullets. And I thing I remember other stand dudes (not the inanimate crap stands) reacting when the user would be surprised by an attack? Like the stand dudes acting on their own to defend him?

>whats your problem but you are seething so hard.
Mostly having the same mold stand prevent bleeding and somehow granting perfect hand control of motor movement insert magical super speed thrust to the hand. And not one of these things getting explained satisfactorily. Not even a narrator flashback of
>Giorno did not know that Cioccolata did have a separate stand ability allowing him to move his body parts separately like buggy the clown that he used for a surprise attack. Oh and the things get crazy thrust speeds because stand magic.

But hay lets have a pointless flash back about Cioccolata taking photos of the people he kills and some BS about some mold killing grass hoppers because this crap needs to be developed.

You're failing at your own retarded definition of how paragraphs are formatted

>He needs everything to be explained to him, word from word.
>That explains alot of things.
Oh plz.
If you are not explaining things with a narrator you end up in the problem of not having the possibility to explain over 99% of things/possible character psychologies without everyone looking like a retard.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AsYouKnow
I challenge you to explain the elevator in the ant king saga with character actions.

>Characterization is showing how a character is through its actions
>Muh characterization
Pointless from a moral philosophy standpoint you can only show borderline simplistic or even comically joke positions this way.
I challenge you to show me the difference between a consequentialist and a deontologist or even different flavor consequentialist using only actions. This will be next to impossible and only limit what you can say or simply make the characters act insane and strange to a audience in contrast 3 lines of narration will explain the character perfectly.

Unless you want to have your characters burst out into exposition in bizarre and strange ways.

Then you get into problems where you are twisting everything to waist time on portraying characters instead of saying 3 narration lines and have these characters work in a world that is not a desperate attempt to explain their motivations.

There is a reason why its universally known to be terrible to not explain your characters with narration.

Attached: Psychology-in-the-Classroom-cover.jpg (900x600, 80K)

every single good jojo character after part 3 is the same shit
>Hur dur I want to kill bad man
In the most bland way possible.

Are you a "Hunterchad"? You seem retarded enough to trick yourself into believing you're intelligent, which is why I ask

You just want to keep complaining. I don't really care, Ciocollata was just another stand user to be demolished before the showdown against Diavolo. If these so called errors really annoy you so much, just watch/read another series.

>GE isnt SP, dont put him in the same terms as the most overpower stand in Jojo, and i dont know any other stands that can react on there own (not counting sentient stand).
>calling pointless explaining a character, whe you need everything explained, you are contradicting your self

And thats it ,everything else you typed i dont even know what are you trying to explain , it seems you are having a meltdown

But you know i really want to end this, so you are right araki doesnt know how to explain anything, he is shit, hunter x huneter is the biggest masterpiece ever made.
Now pls dont make another thread and dont (you) me , i want to sleep

>just watch/read another series
his autism won't let him

Not understanding how to use paragraph is autism.
And I have seen you or idiots like you harass other people over this learn to write something that is not a 1 sentence twitter shit post.

Know this you are wrong, you position is disproved and you are only humiliating yourself by harassing people and not understanding how paragraphs work or how to split up a logical flow of information to not have a wall of text.

>i challenge you to explain
Lol this guy wants someone else to explain "X" to him ,like always he needs it.

>>GE isnt SP
They are humanoids and it shows that the stand dudes can react on their own to defend the user. I think I remember other stand dudes doing the same thing I think Kira did it and others. However SP is the most obvious.

And where you not posting the "totally legit "
>GE with an A speed
?

>thread and dont (you) me , i want to sleep
Good night no need to be so sarcastic.

>Not understanding how to use paragraph is autism.
Yeah, you're really autistic.
>And I have seen you or idiots like you harass other people over this learn to write something that is not a 1 sentence twitter shit post.
>trying to claim he can discern user posters
MAJORLY autistic
>Know this you are wrong
I'm not
>you position is disproved
It wasn't, and your*
>you are only humiliating yourself by harassing people and not understanding how paragraphs work or how to split up a logical flow of information to not have a wall of text.
Keep telling yourself that, otherwise you'll toss and turn at night, autismo ESL

Does it make me a weeb when I hugged my dog like that and said "yosh yosh yosh yosh" over and over again like Chocolatta?

My dog ran away when I let him go.

>Herp derp hes using big words I can not understand so I try to change the subject.

Let me put it simpler to you. You would not understand what Kira in jojo is about if he was not explained to you that he has a hand fetish. What is inside the mind of a person can seldom be understood especially if they are laying or trying to hide it.

So you are left with bottom trash who say things out loud like:
"Hur dur me bad man me want to take over the world!"
All the time for no reason whatsoever other then to retardedly "portray a character by their actions" and is a self imposed retarded stranglehold of a joke MEME.

I'm not the samefag that's wasting time on your autistic breakdown and you didn't answer my question

Write like unreadable wall of text shit. Stop getting ass mad when people point out you can not space and you are wrong and retarded for insisting your crap autism spacing is legitimate.

>Josuke outright didnt care
>Giorno wanted to be a crime lord
>Joylene wanted to be safe
>Johnny only wanted to get back to zero
>Gappy doesnt have a maim villain and just wants to save his mom
You have no idea what you're talking about

>Write like unreadable wall of text shit
That isn't understandable English, ESL
>Stop getting ass mad when people point out you can not space and you are wrong and retarded for insisting your crap autism spacing is legitimate.
So
>no u
basically? truly based retard

I know what a derailing is your tricks will not work on me.
I think its the last time I humor a derailing.
>Hunterchad
I have no idea who this is.

Now back to the discussion (I bet you never go back to it derailing and changing the subject are moves 4channers use once they are in a situation where there is no winning for them).

>You have no idea what you're talking about
Yet all of them are the same generic shit and all background is abandoned. The same personality of "we go and punch bad man!".

All jojos are only background characters to develop the character of the man villain.
Prove me wrong!

Attached: 1561848728884.jpg (600x882, 95K)

Ok, when facing presidenten valentine in part 7 who has a power that sends everything harmfull away somewhere else, Johnny shoots at valentine and sees someone else die. He doesnt like it but keeps firing showing that he believes stopping valentine is worth the cost. Soon after Gyro is about to be hit with an attack that will absolutely kill him, but he can simply use valentines abillity to send it to some random person, but he doesnt, he takes the hit, falls of his horse and dies because it would be morally wrong to save himself by killing valentine. This is communicated without a word. Like only an actually great mangaka could do.

>THIS IS A DERAILING!! I KNOW IT, YOU CAN'T FOOL ME
absolutely sperg tier

Hey it looks like you abandoned the subject of and are shitposting for the 3 time.
Its always nice to see a shitposter like you trying to change the subject. I take it that its a confirmation of you being wrong about every single one of your opinions.
Unless you wan't to return to ?

>I know what a derailing is your tricks will not work on me.
>I think its the last time I humor a derailing.
>does so anyway
nice one, keep pretending Im the samefag entertaining your tantrum while contradicting yourself

I gave you an example

Funny & cute,

Still extremely limited and shallow potential you are making the possibility of telling lies or playing a role without breaking character impossible in like everyone must always say the truth.

This is extremely limiting.
For example I love for Bucciarati to not be functionally retarded in the moment Diavolo tells him to get out.
He can start bullshiting and saying things like :
>I don't know how to approach this.. My only motivation is to the mission.
>I was supposed to deliver Trish to the top floor yet I did not.
>How can I know this is part of the plan?
>How can I know you are not the enemy?
>I'm only following orders here.

To confuse or try to get something out of Diavolo remember all of this is valid and if he can pretend and play this role since his actions are indistinguishable from that of a loyal servant. however instead of this intellectual play we get "Herp derp me punch bad man now"

Attached: 2e5.jpg (584x768, 68K)

>spend the whole episode showing you there's nothing behind character's head
>Suddenly a little light ball behind Crimson head

epic

You are so ESL and retarded it hurts, don't people like you have to work like 3 jobs in sweltering heat just to survive normally?

While I criticize jojo I let this go to the limitations of the medium its not like they can have the whole thing in FPP perspective.

>Not getting sexually excited at the idea of accidentally hurting or killing innocents.
What a fag.

Attached: CHAD.png (637x729, 514K)

>JoJo Part 5 bullshit that makes no sense whatsoever
not even a mangafag but i understood everything. OP must be a brainletto

Then explain this:
>Bullets are retarded.

There is no way around it someone is going to be retarded.

>Then explain this:
autism.

The climax of the fight is valentine losing but asking johnny to spare him and he will bring back gyro and let them both go. He seems sincere but it is revealed he brought a gun from a different dimension, showing the true nature of the character without lying to the reader, and with only action, you only think its a limited way to convay character because you're not a creative enough writer and neither is Togashi. There is a lot more to it but that is the gist of it.

As for Bruno the fight was unavoidable the second he followed Diavolo, he does not care what Bruno would have to say, he is paranoid enough that he would most likely have him killed anyways like he did the last capo who still followed the mission but was still told to kill himself

Pericolo was told to kill himself because the traitors were on his tail and would have tortured him for information.

>killed anyways
Possible however Diavolo tells Bruno to go away.
I was thinking this is the perfect opportunity to start to bullshit since it can get an advantage before jumping Diavolo. After all the scenario will be indistinguishable from a loyal lackey getting confused if a enemy did not attack, Trish was to be deposited on the top floor this did not happen.

Either way this demonstrates how internal character motivations can be delicate and subtle and something that is next to impossible to show or simply ruins all possible stories that can be told by needing to waist shit loads of time to show this to the reader.

This is why crippling story telling into the retarded "show don't tell" is so bad. Its a terrible handicap and it needs to go away. Not only this internal character emotions can never be shown unless everyone will go the retarded "i always tell the truth" and "I always show my true emotions" way.

I just long for the greatness that was death note.

Attached: main-qimg-c6166b8fce90b1251c883278f649605b.jpg (602x339, 45K)

What was his name again?

Attached: d4c.png (250x362, 140K)

>Shitposters can not accept that their show is deeply flawed
Whats new

Amoral Atrocities at an Acceptable Amount

Professor censored by copyright.

bad thing but good price

>Cio cutting himself into pieces and flailing around for a chapter
>deep flaw
ban ESL

Horrific accoplishments at a fantastic price range.

Holy fuck you're so god damn autistic, JoJo is not a wordless manga and your suggestions are all out of character. The fact that you think emotions or decisions cant be conveyed through the art in a visual medium shows why you should stick to the classic shounen genre. Please tell me what emotions you see Bruno go through on this page.

Attached: 12.jpg (869x1310, 332K)