JoJo ability fights are terrible

JoJo ability fights are terrible.
1) not explained
2) not explored
3 )Forced bullshit

Attached: JoJo VS Chad One Peace.png (2695x1595, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYErTXu6oos
youtube.com/watch?v=-5wpm-gesOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Provide examples

OK stand by for info.

>Yea Forumstier serieswar

(Part 5)

Soft Machine

>Whats this people are disappearing? We did have stands who can use mirrors or dreams as portals, let me jump to the completely arbitrary conclusion that it MUST be some deflation ability ignoring all the other possibilities like shadow dimensions, reflections, pocket space teleportation or some time-stop-remove-person ability. its almost like the characters did read the actual script to know the conclusion!

At this point you realize the characters are railroaded hard and the series is a set of events that have words and things in it.

(Part 5)

Cioccolata VS Sex Pistols in helicopter. Show on a helicopter diagram where exactly did Cioccolatas body parts go to not have one of 2 conclusions:

the bullets are idiots

Cioccolata can hide perfectly without separating his body.

Not even mentioning how stupid it is that he used normal surgery to peace himself together and his stand can magically stop bleeding and move his arms somehow? Not explained. Its cool if it was some stand ability (there are stands with 3 or more abilities out there ) however its not explained it a series of events that happen.

Hey look, these retards made visuals for their forced gay opinions now. Really trying to pull that consensus crack but nobody's falling for it.

Why do wanpissfags have such a large inferiority complex?

>Contrasting jojo to anything to criticize its plot
>Shut it down!
Is this your position?
Its not that I particularly like One Peace however the abilities are explored and make sense when presented.

>that spacing
>Only using Part 5 as examples, the only part where Araki literally wanted to fuck around for the sake of experimenting, in an 8 part series spanning over 3 decades
>Not providing any actual examples for wanpiss
I've never seen or read One Piece so you're lucky I can't nitpick your shit

>hiatusfag falseflaging thread

Also there is a syndrome in part 3 where ...
you know I better give examples of this
(Part 3) face death 13 arguably the most powerful stand in existence.

Decide to make the user eat shit and leave this ultra powerful stand user alive expecting him not to slaughter you for this later or go rampaging in the world with super powerful stand.

>Only using Part 5
My point is that Part 5 starts having problems FYI I liked part 4, 2, 1.

That has nothing to do with explaining how powers work, neck yourself

I don't like the art style of one piece

Nobody does. These are cope kings.

>wan piss makes sense
The fucking faggot blows air into his arms and increase the physical mass enough to break a ship apart. EVERY FIGHT ends up by fagffy winning of plot armor and asspulled convenient powerups.

One Piss:
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my nakama
Fucking Naruto fights are better actually uses martial arts.

>Not providing any actual examples for wanpiss
Ok have a watch good examples of creative fights are Mr 3
youtube.com/watch?v=EYErTXu6oos
Buggy (its in the beginning actual start) the clown fight (the twist makes actually sense).

I want redditors to leave

I want whatever you are to leave.

I'll take whatever he is over plebbitors

True however its another problem in the jojo plot.

>neck yourself
Are you angry mr jojo fanboy? Want to talk about the logic of letting Death 13 run around?
Lets have a nice logical discussion. Calm down mr jojo fanboy.
Because this is what I understand under forced plot. Letting a extremely powerful villain run around and expecting him not to abuse his power or go after you.

This is a forced conclusion.

Attached: b6ccbc06f1c3d5a01f2cea66b76a4f62.jpg (500x423, 38K)

No you dont get it.
Everybody needs to leave.

Your premise and your argument is incompatible, you've moved your goalpost thus anything you say is no longer valid
Your move, double-spacer

True (not that One Peace is a master peace or anything).
This is plot armor.

However I'm talking about the fights having a explained power abilities that the viewer understand and the powers being used in a way that makes sense to the viewers. plot armor BS is another subject.

Ok want to talk about abilities and them getting explained?
Want to talk about Cioccolata VS Sex Pistols in helicopter?

Mmm
Tell me
Why are you so persistent in trying to hate Part 5?

Because it managed to have the most strange to the viewer events starting with Soft Machine. And then Cioccolata happened. I'm only pointing out problems here.

Jojo by virtue of being an "encounter of the week" show does in fact explore every enemy ability presented as well as the main character's ability over the course of the series because the bad guys are the setpiece of the arc, and the good guys have to use their tools to overcome them. I fail to see how abilities aren't explored. Explainations are prone to issues and this is well known in the fandom, Araki changes things at random and forgets his own stuff. That's about the only valid complaint anyone could have in this image macro.

And unlike in One Piece, main characters can actually die during any given arc itself so there is no pretense of plot armor saving everyone unlike in One Piece where for the hundreth time Luffy and the crew manage to avoid dying because of plot contrivances and enemies constantly underestimating him.

Both JoJo and OP are better than Hunter x Hunter. Not like it's that much of an achievement but I just wanted to said it.

Attached: 1560832096547.jpg (1200x576, 157K)

It's almost like Part 5 was widely regarded as the most problematic part while still being somewhat of a fun Jojo part or something

Attached: NFA.png (512x512, 361K)

So, exactly like Queen letting Luffy be free i Udon right now.

>Letting a extremely powerful villain run around and expecting him not to abuse his power or go after you.
>This is a forced conclusion.
>Big Mom in WCI not being able to kill Luffy because plot convenient explosion
>Katakuri magically not being able to kill Luffy long enough for a forced MUH HONOR moment
>BMP not doing anything for the 11 hours Luffy was able to survive running from Cracker
>Big mom right now getting amnesia so she can aid luffy and not kill him, and then getting knocked out and put as far away from the strawhats as possible to spare them her wrath
The irony is lost on trolls like you

Are you retarded? They literally saw Narancia deflate because of the enemy stand when they used Moody Blue they never guess it or jumped to some conclusion our of nowhere

Cioccolata is a surgeon thats how he was able to use his mold and cut himself to fit in tight spaces that no humans could fit it and thats why the pistols werent able to find him, they had no reason to search in those spaces

>plot contrivances and enemies constantly underestimating him.
>I agree with this.
And FYI I don't actually like or love OP a lot. I'm only using it for comparison.

>Explainations are prone to issues and this is well known in the fandom
This is my main point here.
>show does in fact explore every enemy ability
If the explanation is hard to understand or makes no sense whatsoever I count this as not explained.

>I fail to see how abilities aren't explored
Lets take some examples in OP mr. 3 is a good example of exploring a ability he can basically create super strong wax structures.
Uses to try to trap people.
Uses to create barriers to protect himself
Creates armor for himself to protect himself.
Creates a wax ball to enclose himself with air to survive getting drowned.
Uses it to travel on water by creating a wax boat.

I consider this exploring what you can actually do with a "create wax" ability.
All the "complex" uses of abilities in Part 5 feel like bullshit after getting shown, forced bullshit.

>problematic
I'm sorry, what?

Most fights are "no u" to fagffy.
One piece doesn't foreshadow shit either,it's the author desperately trying to cover up his story that have too many lose ends that hasn't been tied up. Most characters are convenient pot devices most of the time so that fagffy and his Okama gets saved from a desperate situation (sanji's sister and bru lee for example)

>Are you retarded?
He's trolling on the part of jojo everyone knows has jank in it. But he's complaining about the dumbest stuff because they aren't issues. Of course they understood how soft machine worked, but he thinks it was blind deduction and not the introduction to Abbacchio's stand.

>All the "complex" uses of abilities in Part 5 feel like bullshit after getting shown, forced bullshit.
Give a better example because youre current ones have been blown out of the water.

>Part 5
Will adding "jojo part 5 virgin" to the picture calm you down or satisfy you?
Is this more to your satisfaction?

Attached: part 5.png (2695x1595, 336K)

>jojo fanboy
I don't read jojo, I just hate hiatusfags like you

One piece makes me fall asleep. Its boring and luffy is an annoying protagonist.

Not him however
Yes problematic. Get of tumbler and learn what this word actually means.

>Classifying the book "a history of philosophy" is problematic because it fits in the "history" and "philosophy" category at the same time

>dealing with non-unix time codes is problematic because it can result in problems
If you don't understand this see:
youtube.com/watch?v=-5wpm-gesOY
This is why dealing with non-unix time is a absolute fucken mess.

Attached: file-20190205-86202-19tymqj.jpg (926x590, 43K)

>then music starts
>anime only fag.
>likes one piece
its all coming together

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-232359.jpg (1035x1163, 247K)

>"stand by"
good lord...

It's a stupid term stop using it.

Pic makes no sense.

Attached: brick-snake.jpg (758x519, 56K)

You're dumb that's why

>trapped in mirror world
>cannot see stand and it's not automatic so it needs my guidance
>both Giorno and Fugo can at least feel where their stand is
>turn brick into snake
>snakes see heat and it homes in on the only living thing in the area since everyone else got mirrored and Abbachio is around the corner
>move purple haze to brick
>????
>victory

Why would the snake be immune to purple haze and have an antidote in it?

> They literally saw Narancia deflate
I was under the impression that they jumped to conclusions or implied that Giorno was smug or figured it out before they did see it (not really sure).

Also the ability is directly contradicted by the fly not landing. The more plausible scenario is that everyone is phase shifted in air not that they all are deflated under the surface of the ship.

>Cioccolata is a surgeon
And no surgeon can reattach nerve ending with a precision or speed shown. It makes no sense in a real life setting it would not be a problem if this was some stand ability however its not.

Even ignoring this.

Also what is the tactical advantage of splinting yourself? And how did this help you hide? Like take an helicopter schematic and tell me where exactly did he hide his parts and how did this help him.
This is what I mean under not explained and not explored. Everyone is to believe Cioccolata did hide somewhere because split body parts.
I want this actually explained or shown. Its not explored only thrown out.

Attached: CioSmiling.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Would you fuck with someone who forced fed you your own shit

I know this is a bait thread but any fight with Luffy in it has been garbage for like years now and it keeps getting worse

Because it was born in an environment afflicted by the virus and since it was still a living thing, developed antibodies to the virus and survived, those antibodies could then be extracted.

>The irony is lost on trolls like you
I'm only saying that part 5 has a lot of problems in not explaining the abilities used or what is even going on. Excluding plot armor BS from OP (its terrible trust me) all abilities are explained in what they actually do this is used to contrast with Part 5 jojo not having good explanations for a lot of encounters or powers.

As someone that is caught up with both manga, I can tell you that sugar has bullshit powers in one piece, and fights with zoro mostly involve him getting the shit kicked out of him then figuring out exactly know to defeat an enemy by having a flashback or epiphany

Name 5 stands that are poorly explained

So far everyone has given explainaitions for abilities ripped straight from the show. You then pretend it's insufficient.

>Give a better example because youre current ones have been blown out of the water.
Ok try it.
Here is a helicopter schematic.
Show exactly using MS-paint (draw a blob of green or whatever color there) where his body parts where hiding.
You find this quite impossible and not have the bullets act like retards because he equally could have hidden in the leg area(without splitting himself) in the helicopter.

The fact that you realize its impossible to do proves my point.

Attached: e47299e69a7223f7008bd346bcb7e686.gif (2022x2500, 187K)

>Here is a helicopter schematic.
Not the same schematic as the show, please give me the exact model so I can do this correctly.

>One piece doesn't foreshadow
What is this foreshadow crap and why should anyone want it?

stands are gay, only hamon was good in JoJo

I'm not crippling my language because of retarded trannies and fagots.
Stop giving fagots and trannies power over you.

But that's wrong.

>its all coming together
The music starting is the icing on the cake.
Because at this point regardless how powerful or logical the enemies advantage is he will lose and jojos will win because forced conclusion.
I mean its systemic they stand like they got every bone broken in their bodies the author thinks this makes them cool and then the entire plot turned into a rollercoaster to force a ending.

>good lord...
You know why I did post this?
Because I did have threads on Yea Forums where a mod decided to throw out a sentence like this and then instantly closed the thread so I can not post a response to his challenge.

Then why when Giorno tries to make plants fighting Ghiaccio he can only make shitty trundra grass?
Why not cold immune vines?

>Not the same schematic as the show,
Its about the same (if not identical)
>please give me the exact model so I can do this correctly
Feel free to use the stretching tool in GIMP to give the shape right to your liking or simply make a note that its more wide or whatever.

>please give me the exact model
This is actually a request to you if you want to be so obtuse:
Please give me the exact model user so I can give you your schematic so what is the model number of the helicopter used there?
Or you can provide your own schematic to use.

>cold immune vines
What?

based

I fail to see how you can't imagine how a human torso and separated limbs cannot fit inside a helicopter whose length and height are 6 feet for the cabin. As well as the pockets for electonics and machinery that would not constitute the rotar blades. Not going to exert more effort for a guy who can't even get his facts correct about the show he's trying to shitpost on.

Very few plant life can live in extreme colds

If a snake can be immune to turbo disease stand why can't plants be cold resistant?