Buyfag thread

rabu raibu

Attached: 1561556306216.jpg (816x1224, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suruga-ya.com/en
suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/ZHONI100000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Read the guide
buyfag.moe

Attached: 1561520286216.jpg (1500x2000, 440K)

How can she be so lewd while being fully clothed at the same time?

Attached: __kunikida_hanamaru_love_live_sunshine_and_etc_drawn_by_kuusuke_yo_suke39__03dba3ffbcb414a6a44c28f18 (960x1333, 1.33M)

An upskirt is pretty lewd user.

I want to commit a crime

Any updates on the user who bought the dirty figure at swap meet.?

I just binned it 2bh.

>washing a thing is too hard

KEK

Attached: 1552016087422.jpg (3024x4032, 826K)

I think it was too far gone.

Second time I thought it was a PPD figure with the yellow cardigan even though they don't even look that much alike.

Attached: 417RFZ6N6CL.jpg (362x500, 23K)

Is this the art? Why didn't they keep that way better face?

they have it as a different piece

Attached: 1561556111983.jpg (816x1224, 382K)

That face is awful.

Shit girl.

Anyone used Forward2me for UK to USA forwarding? I'm a brainlet, so I was thinking of using their personal shopper service instead of just the regular forwarding service if that matters.

Nekopara is getting an actual anime now. Does this mean I'll finally get my fucking cats in their normal dresses now? No FOTS, please.

FOTS? You got it user.

Pulchra it is, working on it

read the fucking guide

I dont buy figures at all, I just have two Master Chief figures from a long time ago still adorning my cupboard. But lately I've been looking at some Love Live figures in amazon,and im getting tempted to pull the trigger. The figures im looking at appear to be from Sega, they look nice enough, and theyre 20 bucks a pop.
The problem is im not a buyfag as I've said, and I dont want to buy one and then eventually end up with 18 figures in my room. Theres also Saint Snow to consider, and then the Nijigasaki girls. Any advice here?

Attached: raibus.jpg (1280x720, 309K)

READ THE FUCKING GUIDE

>Any advice here?
Read the guide

>customers may not select their preferred courier.
Does GSC often use a courier other than EMS?

Attached: gscshipping.png (658x164, 12K)

>Any advice here?
Don't buy all of them?

no

They will use ems, unless for some reason that is not an option.

They’re prize figures so they’re actually horrible quality. If you think you’ll end up wanting more figures then don’t get prize figures because you’ll end up hating them. If you just want a couple cheap girls to put on your desk then knock yourself out. Prize figs are chump change anyway

Interested in this gil figure since it has his full armor on, but how is PULCHRA in terms of quality? Is it worth getting?

Attached: 6C9F1774-96C2-42FF-89E6-497307C38CF4.jpg (600x600, 122K)

Woah! Epic guide bros! But, do you really expect me to read all that shit? I dont need a fucking plane manual just to buy a dumb figure in amazon.
All I was hoping to do was generate some discussion, as im pretty sure thats the purpose of this goddamn website. My bad, im just not at an epic channer level yet, so I dont know every last thing about Yea Forums culture.
Sensible. But given its Love Live, I'd probably like to complete the groups.
>horrible quality
Considering that im looking at some truly dumbfuck expensive figures, im thinking that theres some truth to that. But yeah, idc if theyre not the best, just if theyre good enough decorations. I think im going to pull the trigger with a Mari figure, and I'l see where I go from there.

Attached: 70486cd5cbfd4d41e8d92a34645615aebaeeb715_hq.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Attached: FDA30B73-F4C8-4727-B42F-7A964F030CB5.jpg (1280x720, 314K)

>do you really expect me to read all that shit?
I assumed you didn't have room temperature IQ, so yes. I assumed incorrectly.

>I was hoping to do was generate some discussion
We're discussing how you're a fucking moron, so mission accomplished I guess.

>so I dont know every last thing about Yea Forums culture
Kill yourself, god damn.

Your list is in reverse right?
Yikes.

Attached: 1550540968946.png (387x720, 528K)

>I literally spent 1.5k in 3 Native figures today
I don't have money, I never did this but now I must steal, I must steal money from some store or from someone tomorrow, I have a gun, I'll do it, Christ help me I don't want to go to the jail

Attached: thief.png (600x583, 273K)

Would you mind reformatting your post? I tried to read it but was too distracted by your outsider spacing

His spacing isn't the root of the issue.
Replying to all points someone else made in a multi-reply post is what caused that fuckery.

Well, I had to move furniture anyway. Didn't really have anything to do with waiting for my June order. I just wanted the arrival of my shit to be like a reward for getting off my ass and doing some belated spring cleaning. Got my payment request at 6am anyway, so that's okay

Why is everyone in this thread ignoring the guide? No, Pulchra fucking sucks.

Not sure if we count physical manga as buyfagging, but I just ordered all the English releases of To Love-Ru and I'm excited to jack off to Mikan's tight little JC body.

I'm guessing 16 is best, 1 is worst? Can't explain why anyone would cluster Nico, Hanamaru and Hanayo like that unless they're at the bottom of the pile.

binned?

>phoneposters
>retarded newfags
>namefags
>frogposters
>esl spics
Fuck me, what an awful thread.

>binned?
trash bin

You guys shouldn't respond to them other than linking them to the post with the guide. If they are only provided that and then ignored they will learn to use it.

but why?, weren't you going to clean it first? to be honest it it was almost ruined forever but maybe it could have been interesting to repaint.

Isn't this just a massive waste of money.

Like you

My body is ready

Attached: B9336B03-ACE8-496E-B5CD-2B635AEF96F3.png (750x1334, 1.35M)

Yes.

Attached: D8JPbf7VUAYv_lg.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

cute doll

Why is it illegal to sell modified figs?

Attached: D0BHOepUcAAReOh.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

how the fuck do you favorite figures on mfc

Violates copyright

the other day i cummed all over my ruby figure, i've never done it before and kinda regretted later, btw i cleaned it with tap water, bye now

yeah its always regret and shame once you are done

Yes, in some places they won't give a shit but on others they will get you some jail time.

Yummy!

Attached: FIGURE-050205_01.jpg (533x800, 76K)

Click the Like button. You can fav companies/characters too.

The tit mole makes me so hard. I hope her pussy doesn't have a gaping hole for the cucumber so I can display her nopan without having the cuke inside her

It’s your job to learn culture before posting.

Have you considered that this is why nobody likes you? Because you do degenerate shit like this?

Attached: dfb1ae69cc10d08efb01fc308660414537d36a29_hq.gif (500x281, 1.16M)

They usually have alternate body piece for that purpose.

You do wear anime merch, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-155550.png (1080x712, 331K)

>suddenly even shitty evangelion figures which nobody wanted are getting quickly sold
I hope their prices won't increase, fuck Netflix.

s-sorry it was an impulse of the moment i had never done it before, Ruby is too cute to be ruined by cum.

Attached: FIGURE-034005_01.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Alright, good. Not really my first Skytube figure, but I don't actually own any yet because I have several on preorder, neither of which have makeshift dildos (well, the Ban figure has a strapon, but it doesn't go inside her). I guess I may as well get the white cheongsam figure as well, at this point

I guess if my Bellfine Asuka turns out shitty I can just sell her for retarded amounts of money...

Skytube figures are good, might be even better by Native. You should go get Tougetsu Matsuri v2 white version if that really interests you. I have the black one and still preordered the white version. The white version fixed the problems that the black version had.

>asuka jersey go down in price because of rerelease
>then go up because of netflix

quick close the pre-order

Its too late for you user. Too late.

Well I was able to find a corrected black version before, but I do honestly prefer the white color, so I'll probably grab it soon. Can't believe some user prefers a red version, gros

Alright, I finished up my wagie shifts for the week this horrid Sunday and ready to file my tax returns for EOFY, and also unbox some shit from 3 and 5 days ago.

Yeah >blogging but here's a snippet of something funny from a coworker's job
>Is this job an incident response callout from ICON?
>Yes
>What's the scope of work in the (railway) track danger zone?
>Removing a dead cat

Attached: IMG_20190630_153158.jpg (1500x1125, 343K)

Attached: IMG_20190630_153546.jpg (2500x1875, 1.23M)

>he didnt use a proxy to avoid customs

I've been waiting a long time for this one, overall nice but could be better in some places.

Attached: IMG_20190630_154559.jpg (1875x2500, 927K)

Good Kurumi, I didn't expect an mirror reflective base too. Alphamax really outdid themselves on this one.

You fucking wot? I get hit by customs GST in Australia whichever way I go anyway.

Attached: IMG_20190630_155509.jpg (1875x2500, 1.13M)

An actual good/decent Emilia fig for once.

Attached: IMG_20190630_160144.jpg (1875x2500, 1.04M)

you could ask your proxy to undervalue when they repackage your shit

EMT EMT EMT

She's fucking gigantic but uses two AAA batteries for the lighting base, which I don't have. Only one issue though.

Ah, yeah I don't get hit by GST at the border since AmiAmi pays it direct to the Tax Office here. I could use a proxy to avoid it but at this point it's more convenient for me to just go direct.

Attached: IMG_20190630_160746.jpg (1875x2500, 1.09M)

Alright, enough of the games Alter. What the fuck is this? Did the money really go into that fucking base? Nice sort of velvet/fur thing though.

Attached: IMG_20190630_160749.jpg (1875x2500, 1.08M)

Last one. She looks better without the pants than with. Shame she doesn't have some sort of velvet base either.

Attached: IMG_20190630_161259.jpg (1875x2500, 965K)

With pants.

Attached: IMG_20190630_161508.jpg (1875x2500, 1.12M)

Attached: IMG_20190630_161307.jpg (1875x2500, 1004K)

Bonus

Attached: IMG_20190630_154621.jpg (1875x2500, 956K)

Attached: IMG_20190630_154632.jpg (1875x2500, 885K)

$400

I need to stop watching isekai shit.

Attached: bastard sword.jpg (960x1241, 31K)

Back view of Kurumi.

Attached: IMG_20190630_155515.jpg (1875x2500, 1.14M)

Yea, the pants look out of place here.

Last one.
Didn't use my D7200 today, I forgot to turn it off so the battery is flat.

Attached: IMG_20190630_155941.jpg (1875x2500, 975K)

>buy a multi hundred dollar camera
>don't buy a second battery to keep in the charger

God I can't wait to sniff that when mine comes in

Money can't make a person not lazy. I should know.

Nice acquisitions. Even though our tastes differ, I think they all look pretty nice,

I found out Suruga-ya apparently has an overseas website?
suruga-ya.com/en
Is this legit or am I being scammed? I mean I've heard suruga-ya itself is kind of a scam but you know what I mean

You bet.

Attached: 71V4vflcqzL._UL1480_.jpg (1480x1280, 113K)

Bellfine has your back fren!

>iphone file name
>this entire post
watch book no kill your self.

BREHS...

Attached: not many are familiar with my elevated tastes.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Are you that user who lives in the west? I didn't know westies could afford this many plastic butts.
>>Removing a dead cat
Ah, so that's why the trains never arrive on time.

Attached: 1550383211557.png (226x220, 23K)

MY HEART

Western Sydney? Yeah, I am.
The dead cat wouldn't have been the issue, that'd have blocked trains for maybe 5-8 minutes, but we and the Signallers try to coincide such blocks in-between trains. Most train delays come from someone dying or infrastructure damage that skips the daily/nightly maintenance checks.

That fur base isn't that uncommon. I suppose it is with more regular figures since I more commonly encounter it with lewd figures.

Those welded fingers sure look like ass.

Up for POs for the KAfags. It's yet another Tokyo Figure exclusive so you can expect to either proxy it or buy her from >TOM.

Attached: 1532317756935.jpg (600x898, 141K)

virgins

normal schoolgirls don't wear 15cm microskirts

I got a cheap mari prize for hotgluing, feels devilish.

Miru Tights prove you wrong faggot

Attached: 1512887830660.jpg (500x432, 37K)

Attached: 1531456334121.png (382x491, 109K)

I agree with your 1

That's not an iShit filename you fucking retard, and are.
You don't have to try so hard to fit in you know, lurk more.

Die, spic.

I have Red's hat and a few Idolm@ster shirts/hoodies, but I don't wear any of them too much.

How are Eurofags dealing with the extreme heat wave?(Hateful americans can fuck off)

Aircon retard

Oh wow that looks quite unpleasant.
Glad I didn't cave

I just have my windows open

It's not that hot that plastic will just randomly start to melt unless you have them in direct sunlight.
Open the windows during night and you are good, close the drapes etc.

I put all my figures in the basement, its cool and dry down there all year round.

kek that look so cheap, where's that Alter shill? Explain this

Attached: 1530450416507.jpg (250x221, 12K)

Anyone know what the bodies used for these swaps are?

Alter knows people will eat Fate shit up no matter what, especially Saber. They could literally send people boxes of of their own shit and, as long as Fate/Saber was in the description, people would buy it. They don't need to put the effort in anymore.

I've got a good idea.

enjoy your bugs

Too hot, they're dead.

This plus I have nets on my window, the fuckers never get in.

My cats eat them

I eat them

So what? Don't you have a massive amount of money to waste?

Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru? Protein Shaker

Attached: K20180017_0b.jpg (1000x1000, 52K)

This is from stronger right? Damn I have the others preordered so I feel compelled to get this one to have a complete set.

I poo on them

The website is legit, but not all of their inventory from the JP site is there. I've been looking for a lot of plushies and can't find them on the EN site. Most of their doujin seems to be there.

I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said they were still adding inventory to the EN site, so make of that what you will.

>doesn't have a cute robot to help take of those pesky bugs

Attached: hoihoi-san1.jpg (300x431, 23K)

www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=GOODS-00312866

>$80

Anyone know what kind of quality these shirts are? $80 seems mighty high.

Attached: GOODS-00312866.jpg (500x429, 62K)

Garbage quality

I actually don't, the place I live in is too damn hot at times and I don't want them damaged.

I'd love to see how many people try to fight you for wearing that during a Pearl Harbor memorial.

Do tell

I wouldn't pay $80 for that

Is it time to delete the guide? No new people use it and everyone says it's outdated but nobody wants to update it.

That looks like something sold in Hot Topic.

If it says "package lightly damaged" on Mandarake, that just means someone blinked in its general vicinity and it's not a big deal, right?
If it says "heavily damaged" then does that mean there's a rip in the box or something?

Don't they have pictures of heavily damaged package? From those it often seems to be just some dents or small rips.

Literally what benefit would there be of deleting it?
Also, feel free to point out how it's outdated.

Want it, but I wouldn't be able to use it until I put on at least another 30lbs at the gym

Where did you find this?

I still use it time to time, I don't think it's outdated. Everybody that says it's outdated doesn't give any examples in how it's outdated and neither do they update it, so they're probably just dipshits.

Package heavily damaged means a small dent. If there's severe damage, they'll have pics.

Would buy.

So, still selling almost all my figs, since buyfag just isn't for me anymore.

I'm in EU but i can ship them worldwide easily. I can make them cheaper if you buy at least two of them.

For prices and stuff, or if you're interested in any of them just mail me on MFC: Musso92

Attached: 'Collection (Page 1 of 1) I Musso92 I MyFigureCollection_net'.png (500x174, 115K)

I'm not sure user, how about this; I have a buddy of mine who is an expert on these types of things. I'll have him check them out first.

Attached: rick.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Rick is the GOAT

Imagine typing this out, filling out twelve captcha, hitting submit, and then find out that's not an iphone filename or anything similar

On advice from the guide and another user, I bought comic sleeves and a case to store my newly bought doujinshi.
Frankly speaking, the sleeves seem really impractical and even useless. Only very thin doujinshi fit inside, and they protect nothing when you take them out to read. Sleeves only make sense if you're archiving something with no intention to actually reading it. Myself, I'll be simply using a plastic cover, which will still protect them while reading.
As for the cases, those marketed toward doujinshi are all shipped from japan, so you very expensive in shipping cost. And what you get is poorly made with flimsy plastic, even if it does fit perfectly the dimension of the books.

comic sleeves are just an excuse to sell overpriced a4 illustration

>you can somehow count the number of newfags that properly utilize the guide before asking questions
>a couple of retards are worth nuking the guide over
>someone wouldn't just remake it after the same questions were continuously asked with nowhere to direct them
The more I think about it, the stupider I realize you are.

Attached: disgust.png (564x580, 218K)

>reading doujinshi

>should we delete this useful guide because a couple of retarded newfags ignore it
No.

Comic book sleeves come in more than one size. You probably got some modern sleeves, which are going to be a lot thinner/more narrow than what you'd want for doujin. Consider golden age sleeves or comic bags instead.

Do you mean comic sleeves like pic related? These are somewhat expensive comparing them to plastic bags, 200 jpy for 12 sleeves. They barely help if you want to archive doujins for long term storage but are good in your case if you're actively reading them.

I actually prefer these:

suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/ZHONI100000

You get 100 B5 size bags (the actual size of a doujin) for 900 jpy. These completely cover the doujin I also use a small piece of magic tape to close the bags.
Even when I want to read a doujin inside a bag, I still prefer this method, the tape doesn't damage the doujin and it's not that hard to put it back once done.

You should also buy bags of different sizes but I'm sure B5 is the one everyone will use the most.

Attached: 040030166081-2p.jpg (600x600, 228K)

This is the first one I'd consider buying if I liked vtuber shit.

In English we say "where is the proof", ESL-kun.

As opposed to ? Just archiving them ? It's not like I'm going to have kids that I could pass them on to anyway. I'm hoarding scans anyway, and those will last longer than even properly stored paper.

Pretty sure that I bought golden age sleeves, but I might try comic bags if they are fatter.

A few cover like in your pic came as a gift with cases. They seem to work very well so I'll be buying more, 20 yen per doujin isn't much. I might buy some bags for my favorite doujin.

>Only very thin doujinshi fit inside,
If they were supposed to fit for fat ones, they would be too big for the thin ones. Most doujinshi are thin and you can also buy A4 ones or something for fat ones, so this shouldn't be a problem.

>and they protect nothing when you take them out to read
What do you do with them when you're reading them that they need extra protection? Of course the sleeves are for protection during storage because that is where the paper gets old and damaged.

>The Kurumi one is actually the best one out of the bunch.

What the fuck is happening to this shit, who's setting the standards?

>for protection during storage because that is where the paper gets old and damaged.
Is it ? I feel like sweat and whatnot from your hands would be more damaging to the cover. My hands can't be perfectly clean, and I'm not going to start wearing gloves in my library.
I have some books that have been sitting on my shelves for nearly twenty years, and the paper seems fine to me. One of those from my grandpa does look very yellow on the other hand.

Different strokes for different folks. You being mad about it is what's autistic, though.

>I feel like sweat and whatnot from your hands
You could put on gloves.

thanks for reporting my comment assholes, I was only commenting about the weather which is a serious issue for figures.

Was it this post?
Because I see no mention of figures or anything on topic?

Attached: enuqozewhw331.png (1038x1104, 1.33M)

why is this zura so lewd all of a sudden

I could. I won't. At this point I might as well leave the doujinshi in their drawer and read scans or even print them, it would be less ridiculous.