I watched this show to find out which of the side characters are best girl...

I watched this show to find out which of the side characters are best girl, only to find out that the best girl was MC all along.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 18 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.36.209.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

>best slime

Attached: SlimeMove.png (185x185, 17K)

I know he was a dude in his last life and still considers himself one but i kinda wanna see him end up as Veldora's wife

the big-titted ogre was the best girl (before transformation)

>ywn fuck the slime

Attached: 1548631016244.jpg (704x396, 30K)

Attached: kdhaq6cf97221.jpg (2430x1890, 236K)

need more doujins where he find out the joys of being a woman.

I mean it's not like he's not into men. He's constantly blushing around pic related and calling him hot.

>ywn see rimuru abandon the last vestiges of his old life and find happiness being someone's girlfreind

He could also go with the three angels for charl--- ehem... I mean Three Daemons for Rimuru.

Though I doubt the "headbutler" would let them get a headstart over himself.

Attached: TenSuraLN_vol13cover.jpg (350x500, 66K)

Attached: 1544468422224.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

If Rimuru had sex with his clone while said clone was possessed by Great Sage, would that count as masturbation, self-cest or regular sex?

Is it an orgy if there's only two participants?

He cant have sex, he does not even have an asshole

The best girl were the friends we made along the way

He can have sex, (all you need is a deep enough hole), but procreation is a different story.

Well, to be accurate, you can sex him but he cant have sex

He still has enough parts that he could use on the girls if he wanted to.

I’d fuck this slime senseless

Attached: 1453D089-DF98-4657-BB84-91A224C5DF40.jpg (661x935, 414K)

Yeah but its not like he can get off on other level than psychological

Given the opportunity, even not feeling anything shouldn't stop someone like him. Just the knowledge that he gets to use their bodies and they would enjoy it should be sufficient, even if not feeling much personally means he wouldn't do it often.

There is a way for him to grow a proper dick after the main story, but Ciel won't let him.

>Implying he wouldn't enjoy tentacle raping Shion
Though I guess it's not rape if it's consensual.