Kaiji

New thread for the new chapter

Attached: kaiji bank.png (845x1200, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/651733/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mangadex.org/chapter/651733/1

Attached: kaiji bank 2.png (845x1200, 1.16M)

She is quite cute

I really think Kaiji's fucking up with this whole "get a million different bankbooks while dressed like a hobo" plan

Can't wait for Kaiji's bank to turn out to be Teiai affiliated or owned

>WHAT, HOW COULD THEY BE SUSPICIOUS OF ANYTHING WITH MY INTRICATE DISGUISE OF LOOKING LIKE A HOBO

Mamiya face reveal

Attached: mamiya.jpg (709x1009, 223K)

what's this?

Attached: 1534894261410.png (435x687, 79K)

Kaiji's getting screwed, again.

His biggest fuckup was showing his left hand, with the scars where his finger got cut off.

Mama mia

And its just Kaiji, the kther 2 can fuck this up as well

The other two have much more believable disguises , Kaiji is absolutely in the worst situation.

>deposit ~7 million dollars in the bank
>expect there not to be any questions
>expect that it wouldn't immediately be reported to and then investigated by some government agency
Is Kaiji a retard?

you know, I'm getting really tired of chapters that are just a setup for the next chapter. What's the business? It seems like fukumoto has been out of ideas for the last 30 chapters

new series, sequel to ten and akagi. Has had 1 chapter out and had old Osamu.

>chang and kaiji do this
>mario pulls off a bootleg kazuya

I can't tell which one of them is more stupid

Attached: 1561366299147.jpg (720x447, 33K)

He did expect them to question him, but chang told him that depositing a couple million would be fine. The disguise is suppose to be the story that would stop the report to the police. And yes Kaiji is a retard, it's why he's in the position he is now.

What are you doing there Zero?

He's always been like this. His manga are incredibly slow.

what the fuck are you expecting, for chapters to constantly introduce and resolve issues in 20 pages? There's nearly always going to be cliffhangers for shit

Our first female protagonist(maybe), everyone. She's a chuuni who gives long speeches about DARKNESS and fights Producers to protect the chastity of secret underground illegal idols.

Only the bit about her being a woman is in doubt, everything else I said was 100% true

Attached: Our Protag.jpg (1152x1732, 423K)

>She's a chuuni
Wow she really is just like Akagi

>Brings up concern of walking into bank with a ton of money while looking like a bum will make them look like a thief or Yakuza
>Proceeds to walk into bank looking like a bum with obvious Yakuza scars
Kaiji's pretty retarded sometimes

Attached: B19.png (845x1200, 1.27M)

There's stupid and then there's this

You don't question a man of his high IQ

He only seems to posses high iq during high stakes gambles,it's pretty low otherwise.

It's been long established that Kaiji only uses his brains when he has no chioice.

>later some blacksuits end up mistaking Mario for Kazuya from a distance

Attached: 1560721796409.png (525x590, 376K)

That's going to happen, won't it.

literally me

>inb4 the manager just wants to convince him to invest the money rather than dropping it right into a checking account

They are just going to offer insurance or deposit.