I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. chapter 3

Wholesome motherhoods is back! This time with some good wifeing on top of that.
For those who missed the previous two chapters:
mangadex.org/chapter/596684/
mangadex.org/chapter/627090/

Attached: wVIUpQl.png (1150x1649, 925K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fatherhood.org/fatherhood-data-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post egg pages.

Attached: aisbCr8.png (1150x1649, 638K)

Attached: QOg3hRm.png (1150x1649, 606K)

Attached: J2pF7li.png (1150x1649, 630K)

Attached: fvyI3cG.png (1150x1649, 552K)

Attached: g8yk9fR.png (1150x1649, 800K)

That title just sounds retarded. At least make it the demon lord's sex slave or something interesting.

She is not supposed to be sex slave. But rather mate.

Attached: rIVpl5h.png (1150x1649, 568K)

This is rather cute.

Thanks for the story time and (I assume) translation.

>Thanks for the story time and (I assume) translation.
Nope. Actual credit of people to which you can thank, I will post at the end. For now enjoy story time.

Attached: UUl90eZ.png (1150x1649, 528K)

Attached: 90RTMmq.png (1150x1649, 537K)

Attached: c9SYYdi.png (1150x1649, 549K)

Attached: ZMc5k4q.png (1150x1649, 532K)

Attached: AvPh3NP.png (1150x1649, 695K)

Attached: AfXDBIK.png (1150x1649, 747K)

Attached: iNqypW4.png (1150x1649, 659K)

Attached: GcuKlSX.png (1150x1649, 858K)

Attached: DkMHD09.png (1150x1649, 788K)

Attached: OCyIKji.png (1150x1649, 699K)

That's a big ass potato.

Attached: RthLtn2.png (1150x1649, 577K)

That hot lady she imagined is hotter than she deserves to be for a joke

Attached: TJA1Eh6.png (1150x1649, 696K)

>having kids without all the fun of sex
How pitiful

Attached: dV4KHCG.png (1150x1649, 494K)

She also avoids all the non-fun of pregnancy so I'd say it evens out.

>eating something tasty perks you right up
Says toilet slime

Attached: vEWEltc.png (1150x1649, 638K)

Attached: 3lKzXbW.png (1150x1649, 548K)

Would you some manly centaur milk?

Attached: 8rdS9hK.png (1150x1649, 706K)

>male centaur milk and male dragon eggs

Attached: dIwiJvh.png (1150x1649, 594K)

Attached: fZODf1K.png (1150x1649, 696K)

Attached: 6rHLaYc.png (1150x1649, 746K)

shits comfy as fuck is there a web novel?

Attached: OftxpdY.png (1150x1649, 767K)

>Getting pregnant involves drinking a potion and an egg popping out of your butt
>Male centaurs give milk
>Male dragons lay eggs

I know this is a fantasy series, but each chapter makes me wonder more and more if the author has ever attended a health class or something similar.

Sick demon lord is hot.
I like this, thanks OP.

Nope this is original manga.

Attached: wvqpEa5.png (1150x1649, 641K)

Well, you drink potion and it gestates into an egg in your food tract. Other things, however, hint heavily towards MPREG

L-lewd

Attached: MSXnDnk.png (1150x1649, 791K)

Hgnnnn, shota Demon Lord is a Cute!

What a jobber

Attached: Rt3zhnQ.png (1150x1649, 571K)

My Demon Lord can't possibly be this cute!

Attached: 1309273600308.jpg (586x438, 57K)

>Tfw you remember that she’s letting her daughter play with something she found in the toilets

Attached: 48QTx5W.png (1150x1649, 637K)

My heart! It's beating!

Attached: 1559822448046.jpg (720x958, 51K)

Attached: lUCtxh0.png (1150x1649, 818K)

Attached: SHCoWnP.png (1150x1649, 640K)

>It also helped prepare all the food.
>It eats literal shit but "Likes sweet things".

How often does this manga come out, it's super cute.

This is too pure! My body can't handle anymore moe.

Attached: Sousuke_blush3.jpg (640x480, 72K)

Attached: dMOOiU7.png (1150x1649, 842K)

Monthly release.

Attached: 8u7iLB8.png (1150x1649, 725K)

I sure hope a hero won't show up in later chapters and try to destroy their little family...

>We need you to have a bunch of the demon lords children.
>These children are super important and our victory in the war depends on them.
>Proceed to leave everything to a teenage girl to raise them with no real assistance.
>Didn't even remember to tell her how to feed it.
>Left its education to a toilet slime who couldn't even read.

These demons are not very smart.

Attached: LNMzPgJ.png (1150x1649, 460K)

I still don't like the cop-out of her drinking demon semen to get pregnant.

I'm expecting the hero to try and fail at NTRing the Demon King.

dropped

I'm hoping at least one will be made the old fashioned way.
That is probably why they're losing the war.

>one million
Humans live in medieval setting, right? So, how much population they have to be able to field an army this big?

>Proceed to leave everything to a teenage girl to raise them with no real assistance.
Actually demon lord helps a little. See previous chapter.
>Didn't even remember to tell her how to feed it.
They are too busy with war. But so soon as she asked they give her quickly what she needed.
>Left its education to a toilet slime who couldn't even read.
Point is that everyone are essentially fearing of a little baby. Here you have why. Only slime was brave (or stupid) to do it.

Attached: r6ouPgU.png (1150x1649, 492K)

Honestly, I’m expecting a chapter when one of the kids hurts mommy on accident and become scared of their own power

Chapter end.

Attached: YRiEV2a.png (1150x1649, 636K)

>lay 9 more eggs out of her ass

Thanks for the dump, this is super adorable.

Mangaka needs to work his fingers to the bone, more than a fortnight is too long to drop another chapter.

And here is credit page. Those are your real translating heroes. Make sure that you visit their page where translation is always posted 3rd day after the initial release.

Attached: LXcImes.png (1150x690, 213K)

It would still take 10 years though, what kind of plan is this

>his
Mangaka is woman.

thanks for the storytime user

Reminder that An was a literal infant and one week later she was capable of speech and is nearly capable of walking.
Fast aging is fast

Children are stated to growing quickly. Current baby is week old and already on level of toddler.

Actually, I can see that coming.

Ah, we expect too much to begin with then

Wait so does that mean the demon lords mom summoned a dude from earth to have kids with? Surely that potion would not work?

So he dosent know what sex is right?. Cant wait for the inevitable conceiving chapter for the last kid

This mangaka has a wide range. She wrote yuri and shoujo too

This screamed Shoujo manga since chapter 1. Still it selling the good message of motherhood. And that's all matter for now.

Is this all that's available so far?

It would he shit if it wre written by a dude. Because men dont understand parenthood

>not recognizing the Shoujo manga art.
Don't blame the author for your lack of wit user.

So far Demon Lord is clearly your traditional tsundere bishie dream husbando.
So far I like MC more, since her reaction faces strongly reminds Kae from Kiss him, Not me!

Attached: 0wn56ll2.jpg (784x646, 253K)

Well, considering that demon kids grow up that quickly i wouldn't blame the D Lord and his late mother for neglecting them and just waiting like one year for them to become mature enough to be of use.

Yep, this is latest chapter. It started on April.

Plenty of Shoujo done by dudes my guy

After this chapter I'm a hundred percent sure an is the one with the burger

Attached: 36503.png (1500x1076, 809K)

>in short we want you to make 9 more children
Surprised there is no Abe winking in the corner of the page.

Fuck you, I want a kid more than some women do

The girls demons horns go downwards while the males go upwards. Does that mean the one in the nurse outfit is a trap?

If that's the case, DAMN Lass' daughter has it going on more than she does.

If late medieval Earth ever had to unite to face demons they could probably pull together a million men for short periods of time though not as a single army because the logistics would be impossible
Ten armies of 100k each seems fairly reasonable if we're talking about the entire world, the global population during the medieval era even at its lowest was at 370 million after the Black Plague, so the million-man anti-demon army wouldn't even be 0.3% of the human population, considering the US was able to mobilize 9% of its population during WW2 that's actually a pretty damn small army for dealing with the apocalypse

Easy for you to say. You get the playing and cuteness of the kid. The women has to do the hard work of giving birth and cleaning up its shit. That's why most men walk out on the kids. It's not what they signed up for

>Plenty
What, like 5%?

Demon lord "helping" was spending like 10 minutes to secretly show her the moon, a habit that led to her wondering off on her own and falling off the balcony. He's fucking king of the demons, is it really that hard to get a nanny or at least post a guard?

>But they're busy with the war!
These kids are critically important enough to the war that they think they'll lose without them, yet they basically ignore almost everything about them.

To bad it's impossible for you :^)

>none of them gorow up to be the hardened warriors the demon are expecting them to be
>all of them have some from of autism

Ine dude looks like he has chunni syndrome, one girl seems like the "ohohoho" type, another seems like a faggot, one seems like typical ikemen prince from fairytales and an is most probably the onee san type

There was no hardship of pregancy or birth in this series. She was pregnant for less than a minute and then an egg magically popped into existance behind her. And dads sure as hell know what its like changing diapers.

>Lass' daughter
Dude, her name is Akari. "lass" is just salutation.

>implying the motherhood hardships only involve the pregnancy stage
>implying the worse isn't after it
You should know that considering the awful time you mother must had raising you user.

Woosh

In reality, most men do but if you know what you are getting yourself into and can accept the bad with the good you'll stick it.

Role of nanny falls on MC. Regarding guard, is stated that everyone are too scared of children's power, or Demon King's wrath, if they got hurt, so nobody is brave enough to do guard.

Smug baby child

You can stop putting words in my mouth user. You were the one who was wailing about the hardship of pregnancy and cleaning up poop when one doesn't apply to this series and the other is something dads have to deal with too. And yeah, dads have to deal with being woken up 20 times a night, doctor visits, etc too. The only thing they don't have to deal with is breast feeding.

They only eat potatoes? It's fine for the demons, but wouldn't Akari get malnutrition?

not if it has butter
Potato and butter has all human body needs.
Just ask the irish

Why does it have to be volunteer? Fucking assign someone to it, he's the fucking king and strongest of them.

>>Male centaurs give milk
the centaur wasn't male, but female.
No reason for a centaur to have boobs on the chest they have them udder

and what suggested the dragon was male?

YOU SAY that
but, lets look at what An can do on her own. Notice the size and sheer VASTNESS of the cheeseburger she's holding with what looks like avocado, with steak fries no less and probably a drink as well. All it'd take is one of her expert crafted meals to FOREVER turn even the mightiest of human heroes into a content fatty. AND SHE'S HOLDING TWO MEALS THERE
the other is what looks like a roast or similar

She'd turn the tide of the war on her own, by merely expanding waistlines. Now imagine what her siblings will be able to do!

HUMANITY IS DOOM!
DOOOOOMED
MWAHAHA

I wanna read about ghost girl and wolf boy

>Most men abandon their kids

I'd love to see some actual statistics to back that up.

fatherhood.org/fatherhood-data-statistics

Attached: nationalfatherhoodinitiativefatherabsencecrisis.png (492x1147, 270K)

The other demons were refusing to nanny because they were afraid of the responsibility. Also neglect seems to be a staple attribute of demon parenthood.

My dad left me then I turned into a whore got stds and died

>Father Absence + Involvement. Statistics. There is a father absence crisis in America. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 19.7 million children, more than 1 in 4, live without a father in the home.
Not that user, but if the statistics for running dads is like that in the US, and assuming it's worse in the underdeveloped world which has most of the globe population I don't think it would be a reach to assume at least 1/3 to 1/2 of fathers run away from their responsibilities,
Which is a lot, but not most.

How can you browse Yea Forums in the afterlife user?

>udders
>implying they're not multiple dicks
she complained about there not being any butter though
then again, they're probably magic fantasy potatoes since they restore hp, so maybe they contain more essential nutrients than normal potatoes

>assuming it's worse in the underdeveloped world
I'd assume it would be much better, they tend to have more conservative societies.

Yea Forums is the place bad people go to for eternity after they die.

What part of you're here forever don't you understand?

>in this fantasy setting the centaurs have 6 tiny dicks that double as milk ducts
Nice, but why didn't MC used the magic potion from her husband and milked her own ducts for extra healing pudding?

How old is the demon lord if they age so fast? Is this stealth /ss/?

You're talking out of your ass if you think dads change diapers even half as much as moms do unless the dude is literally a stay at home dad. Dads hate that shit. I don't blame them either. Girls are already used to disgusting shit like blood coming out of their vag, passing uterine lining every month, passing placentas, and sometimes even shitting themselves during birth.

>but if the statistics for running dads is like that in the US

US has the third highest rate of divorces in the world. It is not a good indicator for this sort of thing.

>believing the propaganda
I see you've never lived in one of the shitholes. Good for you user.

This

When they say "You're here forever" they aren't kidding.

Oh shit user, I think you are onto something.
>tfw the demon lord is actually also 16 or under
Teen parenting the manga

Why didnt the MC let her husband suck on her own magic milk form her tits

She's far too pure and he's far too autistic for that user. give them a century or so.

>MC's mother died to truck-kun instead
She was reincarnated as Demon King's mother and thus they are spirit siblings, which is why no direct sex allowed. I call it!

But his mon seems so distant compared to akaris mom

>give them a century or so.
>Demon lord finally matures a little
>Finally feels like doing lewd stuff to the girl having his kids
>That night hr enters her room and climbs into bed with her.
>Gives her a kiss, holds her hand, then snuggles up to her skeleton.

This is sickenly cute.
Followed.

Why would he keep her ded body in the room

Damn, don't make go me all hot user Doujins when?

will they breed their last son normally ?

Hell rip and accidentally penetrate her. At first hell be confused over why it feels so good but hell start ramming it in and finally fisnish inside of her. Akari will tell him that shes pregnant and hell be confused as to why because he didnt give her any potion. Cue misunderstanding of ntr

Because he's autistic.

More importantly, will she ever change her clothes?
The girl is wearing the same school uniform for one week while changing shit diapers and literally playing with a shit eating slime. She must be reeking by now.

Don’t single mother households tend to have more children than ones with fathers?

Are you retarded? With the current divorce trends with men never winning custody do you seriously think every fatherless home is one the father abandoned?

Yes, only the rich parts of rich countries worry about custody.
In most of the world it's all by the law of the jungle un-ironically.

I didn't expect this.

Wait, am I blind or are there only 9 kids in that pic? Assuming An is both the baby and the one holding up the food anyway

she's holding one in her arms

She became an undead from raising 9 more kids

The other one will be her stepkid

So you think that Jirul will get baby too, after all?

Attached: k24.png (423x496, 98K)

How the fuck do you possibly see a series about raising babies while skipping all the sex and not realize it's being written by a woman. There is a reason baby doll toys are made for girls and not boys.

She will bear Jirul's baby

Who?

Akari,
YURRRRRRY BAAABYYYYYY

>UWU

I find it heartwarming that no degenerate has lewded an

I suppose the parental instinct awakens sooner in girls, since most mammals are raised only by the mother

>the magician did not return
;_;

You KNOW somebody has.
Also give it another month/growth spurt

It's mostly hormones though,oxytocin and such.
But there's also a cultural aspect since in part of Africa co-parenting is very prevalent.

That actually brings interesting possibilities. Considering that Jirul actually started being interested in Akari.

Dude, did you don't notice title page and placing of Slime's mouth? Author herself already started lewding An. No need trying for us.

An is learning.

Attached: 2877ba947649d72e79ee4bf53fcafe7aa6968a44r1-1200-1200v2_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

>She slips her some of her own Magic essence while the demon king is away
>turns out demons are A OKAY with Polygamy
>Pay not attention to the king smashing apart walls
>they're A OKAY WITH IT

Attached: 1380504513038.gif (250x251, 410K)

This series looks cute, but 10 children sounds like a lot of characters to manage at once.
Unless this is a massive bait and switch for NTR with demon hunter

Considering how fast they're going to grow I'd say they're going to be self sustaining by the 2nd sibling after themselves

Sasuga Abe-sama

Hero should be Female.

You can live for a long time on potato alone. At least a couple of months with no adverse effects except absolute HATRED for potatoes. But you must eat potato whole, with the skin.

>ywn take care of your sick demon lord husbando
I'm 100% straight

Attached: 1547061835928.png (240x240, 24K)

You sound like you are speaking from experience, how come user?

I was an astronaut. My crew got scared of a sandstorm and left without me. I already shared this on Reddit.

Wow I didn't know Matt Damon posted here

they're probably the neglected edgy middle children

they didn't have sex when conceiving An because they only just met
the author wants to make it feel special
as they get more intimate they will eventually bang offsceen

magic, user, magic

Nah Ghost girl is clearly a younger one, like digger girl.
Wolf boy probably is.
Prince Fucking Charming and his Apple are probably the first son and he's the smuggest cunt about it but he's so damn handsome he gets away with it

Also I'm stupid and didn't realize that was a maintenance belt, so she's probably a mechanic girl

bookworm guy looks more smug desu
prince charming guy will probably be momma's boy and most of the hijinks will be him trying to steal her away from demon lord dad

You might be right. That either a trap or the flattest girl I've ever seen

Prince charming is gonna be the Male version of the evil queen from snow white eand try to poison the most prettiest people in the land with the apple

THIS!

No this authors done smut before
They will do it on screen

imagine the smell

Attached: 1561120095231.jpg (1064x800, 85K)

proofs

I wish real kids were this cute, it would be a reason to have some

Post that smut!

You wanna get it banned user

L O N D O N

SHUT UP Haru

Haru has father. And keep zoo autism show out of this series anyway.

I meant this Haru
check whore
check dead

Attached: jkharu2_cover_400.jpg (278x400, 46K)

Still, this is wholesome series, no need for edgy looser stuff.

some of the panels were pretty hot, so that's possible I guess
>prince charming
maybe Albert the hero will be like prince charming from Shrek, an asshole with a hero complex who wants to fuck the main girl
I'm retarded, I thought you were a guy until I read

>some of the panels were pretty hot, so that's possible I guess
Post that fucking smut here.
>I'm retarded, I thought you were a guy until I read
What?

Considering presence of this joke, proper babymaking is clearly possible option.

Attached: k9.png (410x571, 131K)

From one of her manga. I think it got even more explicit

Attached: 776b9a0e3caa43b22fc01c79bd0f5d9e4509a4f1_00.jpg (287x512, 43K)

it's pretty tame, but still
it's called watashi ni xx shinasai

Attached: images (7).jpg (459x668, 77K)

the best about this is that no one concerned that the 10 children are going to commit a 1-million genocide, not even her, I love it.

Jesus, isnt this canibalism ? I mean those are demons eggs

Give the pudding to the baby, god damn it

So this is basically Conception?

>betray your own kind just because of a fucking Edward-eque Demon Lord woos you to have his children
>not considering the ramifications of you actions

This girl only deserves death for her hersey

Attached: Doomguy_2016.jpg (800x800, 170K)

>not understanding women
>tripfagging

Its probably gonna end up with her using her mommy powers and becoming mommy to both humans and demons. Thus she will unite them under one nation. Mommynation

Oh I understand I just think it's complete and utter bullshit. Especially if something like this happens. That's practically the same plot for every supernatural romance novel.

Not demon, dragon eggs.

This looks shit. Give me more of the sex worker isekai, now thats something fresh.

Except, that An is proper baby and not some battling avatar.

I WANT TO FUCK AN-CHAN! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1549527223078.gif (367x265, 565K)

Angry An is cutest!

Attached: 1561833094758.png (379x212, 42K)

>the burger
Probably cos the event of making a meal with her mother made her interested into cooking. The others children will have events related to what they are doing on that pic related.

The outcome for single mother is worse with lesbians being the highest in negative outcomes and traits.

Attached: 4f9a716f-e9cc-4164-86e3-4528ee180c65..png (1123x1119, 57K)